The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Easter Eggs

by Markov Beest

Story types: in, mf

It’s a sunny spring day and Vivian’s brother Darren is hanging out at her house. Sitting on the front porch, beers in hand, they are enjoying the fresh spring air when Vivian’s neighbor Anita waves and shouts to them. “So Vivian,” she calls, “come on over. Like I’m having an Easter party.”

Vivian looks over at her brother. Darren shrugs, “She looks cute. Is she single?”

Vivian playfully slaps at Darren and says, “Yes, she is, you doofus, but I warn you, she’s a bit weird.”

Darren gets up and helps his sister up. Leaving their beers behind, they cross the street. As they approach Anita’s door, Vivian begins to introduce her brother, “Anita, this is Darren...”

“So. Hi, Darren,” Anita cuts in, motioning them into the house, “So quick before the rabbits get loose.”

“Rabbits?” Darren asks.

“Quick!” Anita says, motioning them into her house. Once inside, she hands a basket of eggs to Vivian, “So here, take these. Like tomorrow’s Easter, so I decided I needed to celebrate, so I invited all my friends, so they’re coming later, so you get to celebrate first, so have a chocolate egg.” She then hands a foil-covered chocolate egg to each. “So, but watch out, see? Cause they’re liqueured chocolate, so they’re more fun, so try ‘em, so tell me watcha think?”

The siblings unwrap the pecan-sized eggs. Vivian gently nibbles hers, while Darren pops his in his mouth and bites down. Vivian’s egg starts running down her fingers so she has to slurp at it to keep from making a mess with the filling.

“Wow,” Darren comments, smiling, “they’re pretty good.” Discretely examining his hostess, Darren decides she is decidedly cute, but that her fashion sense is rather odd. She wears loud colors, mixing stripes and plaid, and has hair died orange. Her clothes are baggy, but he can tell she’s probably well built under all the clothing. Still, between her dress and speaking style, Darren has already concluded she’s just a bit too different for him.

“So have some more. Cause like they’re good, so I bought a zillion boxes. And so Vivian, like you go first. So this is like a really old traditional Easter thing, so take the basket of eggs, and like go through that door, see, and so hide them.”

Vivian is laughing at Anita’s earnestness and winks at her brother.

Darren nods and says, “Uh, Anita, aren’t Easter eggs supposed to be colored? Those are still white.”

“So of course they’re supposed to be colored, silly,” Anita laughs, waving a hand at the eggs, “So she like hides them, so you find them, so then you paint the eggs. So and don’t forget the magic egg.” Anita then adds another egg to the basket, except this one is obviously hard candy and a little smaller than a chicken egg; though it too is all white.

Darren looks at his sister and raises an eyebrow, then takes another foil wrapped egg, unwraps it, and pops it in his mouth. Vivian shrugs, and grabs a few foil wrapped eggs as she’s hustled along through the door.

Just before closing the door behind them, Anita calls back, “So give her five minutes, so then come looking, so like she’s gonna hide them anywhere.”

In the silence that follows, Darren looks around the entry room. It’s a small room with polished wood floors, though they are badly warped. The walls are different shades of green and make him feel a little disoriented. Around the room are several mis-matched chairs and an old painted table; on the table are a couple of new-age magazines. On the floor are two young rabbits that avoid his touch and given a chance, seem likely to run out the door.

Grabbing a couple more candy eggs, Darren sits down and picks up a magazine to wait the prescribed five minutes. A few minutes later, he reaches up and grabs a couple more eggs. Feeling a bit dizzy from the motion, he sits back and smiles, muttering, “A few more of these eggs, and I won’t be able to find the door, much less Vivian’s eggs.”

“So like I’m sure you’ll find them all,” Anita says, sitting down beside him.

Darren startles, not having noticed Anita re-enter the room. He puts down the magazine and crumples up the pile of foils he’s accumulated on his lap.

Having her sitting so close, he can smell her perfume, and notices that she isn’t wearing any make-up. And seeing her close-up, he can see that under her crazy outfit, she’s really quite attractive. Giving her what he hopes is an encouraging smile, he reaches over and puts a hand lightly on her knee, asking, “So, how long have you lived here?”

“So like mostly forever,” Anita says, scooting a little closer, “Like after I finished college, I got a job, so I moved here, cause it’s like so close. So then I got promoted, so I got raises, so then I had like a lot of money, so I bought the house, so I started, you know, like decorating. So watcha think?”

Darren looks around, then looks back at Anita’s big brown eyes. Leaning in, he says, “I think it’s beautiful, you have a wild sense of color.” He then gives her a gentle kiss.

Anita smiles at him and puts a hand along side his face, whispering, “So you’d better go look, so you find her eggs, so you can color them.” She kisses him back, then continues, “So you gotta look hard, cause she’s hidden two of them like real good.” She then kisses him again, “So we’ll talk afterwards like.”

She then takes his hand and stands up. Darren rises and sways, and reaches to hug Anita, but she moves to the door, pulling him along. Half stumbling to keep up, he admires the way her clothes move and thinks of what they must be hiding.

“So like you find the eggs, so then you color ‘em,” Anita says, pushing him through the door. “So I gotta get ready for my other friends, so have fun, cause like I’ll come back in a while.” And she steps out of the room and closes the door, leaving the siblings in sudden silence.

Vivian smiles and holds out the basket, empty except for a pile of foils in the bottom, she says, “Happy Easter, big brother. Are you having fun?”

Darren takes the basket and scans the room, aware that his penis is stiff and that Vivian probably noticed it when he came stumbling in. The walls of the room are covered in bookcases, with shelves full of knick-knacks, wooden boxes, and books. There are also a couple of over-stuffed chairs and a battered divan, covered in pillows. Beside each of the sitting places is a small table holding a few more books.

Walking around Vivian, Darren stands with his back to her and adjusts his pants so his hardened penis is not so obvious. Scanning the shelves he spies one book leaning at an unusual angle; lifting the book he finds the first egg. Putting the egg in the basket, he gets a small thrill and calls out “One.”

Walking around, peering in boxes, Darren is discretely shaking his legs, trying to get his penis to settle. When he finds the second egg, resting in a small box, he calls out, “Two,” and is aware that his member has once again stiffened. Putting the egg in his basket, he’s turning to again shift his underpants, when he spies another egg partially hidden in a pot of potpourri

Calling, “And three,” he reaches in and pulls out his third find, shaking flower petals onto the table. His organ is now very firm and clearly tenting his pants, but he’s now excited by his finds and hardly notices the discomfort.

Looking around, high and low, Darren asks, “So, how many eggs are there? It looked like a half dozen and that other candy one.”

Vivian strolls-up beside Darren and answers, “There are five normal eggs and the candy one. The next one should be easy to find, but I’d guess you’re going to have a hard time with the last two.”

“Oh yeah?” Darren replies, moving around pushing books aside and peeking in boxes. When he gets to the divan, he nudges a few pillows around, then hears the smack of an egg hitting the floor. Stepping around the furniture, he picks up an egg with a seriously flattened side, “Four, tsk-tsk, this one wasn’t so well nestled.”

Stepping back to his sister, Darren is once again aware of how hard his penis is. Standing with his back to her, he gives his pants a good shake and loosens up his member, though it still points firmly to the ceiling. Turning his head and leaning gently on Vivian, Darren looks to where she’s looking and tries to get an idea where the last two eggs are at.

“No good, Darren, I’m not going to look where I’ve hidden them.”

“Ah, but I can figure it out by where you don’t look. I’ve already eliminated the small tables, two large bookcases and the over-stuffed chairs.”

“I’m now staring at all the tables, bookcases and furniture. I’m also staring at the ceiling, floor and somebody’s over-excited clothing.”

Darren blushes and looks away, to Vivian’s delight. She giggles and says, “Something’s got your attention, has it? I wonder what, or who, it might be?”

“Let’s get back to the eggs, OK?” Darren grumbles and shifts his pants again, though his member is still rigidly excited. Turning back to his sister, he steps closer and tries to loom over her, saying, “Give me a hint, little sister.”

Vivian pushes him back, laughing, “You brute, I’ll never tell.”

“Oh no?” Darren replies, grabbing her hand and pulling her off balance. “What if I use torture? I seem to remember that little Bibi was very ticklish. Shall we see if she still is?” Putting the basket on the nearest table, Darren reaches in and starts to tickle Vivian.

Vivian starts laughing and tries to shake Darren off her. Turning to get away, shes blocked into a corner, so turns back to him and launches a tickling attack of her own.

Taken by surprise, Darren steps back and trips over a table. Flailing around he falls into an overstuffed chair, calling, “Aiiieee! Help! Save me from this mad woman!”

“Quiet, you fool!” Vivian replies, piling on top of him. Doing her best to keep him trapped, she continues tickling him mercilessly, leaving him helpless with laughter.

Getting his hands back under her arms, Darren tries tickling again, but to no avail. Thrashing about in the chair, he shifts his weight and reaches one arm around his sister, pulling her close and pinning her arm against the side of the chair.

Taking a moment to gasp for air, he can feel her body pressed against his own, and in an unexpected move, gives her a kiss. “Now, tell me where the other eggs are, or it will be hard for you, my pretty.”

Vivian is taken aback by Darren’s kiss and looks slightly shocked, “What did you just do?”

“This,” Darren says, and kisses her again, this time holding it a little longer.

Vivian is still shocked, not only by her brother’s behavior, but also by her own willingness to let it continue. Finally pulling away, she says, “Darren, why did you kiss me?”

“Because I thought you’d get mad if I did this,” Darren whispers back as he shifts his free hand from resting under her arm to cupping her breast, his thumb stroking her until her nipple is a firm knot.

“Darren!” Vivian protests, “Stop it. I don’t like that.” And she grabs him and pushes him back.

“Mmm,” Darren replies, “Are you sure? Cause I do like what you’re doing.”

Looking down, Vivian sees that when she grabbed him and pushed, her hand landed on his penis. Jerking her hand back, Vivian sputters an apology, “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Mmm,” Darren chuckles back, “So why were you rubbing my tip with your thumb? Kind of how I’m still rubbing your tit.”

“Darren,” Vivian says in a confused tone, “p-please stop. This is so wrong.”

“I know, Bibi,” Darren murmurs as he nuzzles her cheek, “but I won’t tell if you won’t.”

“Darren, stop now, please?” Vivian pleads, her mind all swirled and resolve getting thin.

“OK, but I think I just found the fifth egg, Bibi. You tucked it down your blouse and buttoned up tight so it hides between your breasts. I only found it cause it makes your tits feel lumpy.”

“Let me go, and I’ll get it out.”

“No thanks, I’ll do it. It’s the least I can do since you’ve started holding me again.”

Vivian is shocked again to find that her hand had drifted back to Darren’s pants and her thumb is rubbing a wet spot at the tip of his penis. “Oh my God,” she protests, “I’m so sorry.”

“Well here, it’s only a few buttons, I’ll get it out for you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Look, I found the egg, so I should collect it. Besides, I really like the way you’re rubbing me.”

Again Vivian looks down, and realizes that she hasn’t pulled her hand back. She sits mesmerized, watching her own thumb swirl around Darren’s wet tip. She hardly notices him open her blouse, remove the egg, and say, “Five,” as he tosses it to the basket. She only becomes aware of him again when his hand returns to her breast, this time inside her blouse, and he kisses her again.

After some minutes, they break the kiss, and Vivian says, “Let me up.” Darren releases her and she stands-up, turning away to button her blouse. He then stands and shifts his pants again.

“OK, so I’ve found the five normal eggs. Now I need to find the last egg.”

“I think we’d better stop now. Let’s go say goodbye to Anita.”

“Wait-wait. I’ve still got to find the last egg. How about you give me some hints.”

“Darren, I’m done playing. Let’s go.”

“Just tell me if I’m warm or cold. Here! I’m facing this half of the room. Warm or cold?”

“Darren!”

“Warm or Cold?”

“Warm, but Darren, I put it...”

“Ah-ah. Don’t tell me. I’m looking at this corner of the room. Warm or cold?”

“Warm. Darren, I’m telling you...”

“Hush. If you keep talking I’ll put something in your mouth to quiet you; like maybe my tongue. OK? Now let’s eliminate the obvious. I’m thinking about your body. Warm or cold?”

Vivian stands with her arms crossed, her lips pursed and her head shaking.

Darren persists, “Did you hide it on your body? Warm or cold?”

Vivian frowns for a little bit, then gives him a little smile, “Warm.”

Darren raises his eyebrows in surprise, then walks slowly around Vivian, examining her head to toe. Not seeing any likely hiding places, he circles her again, this time much closer. Finally, “I don’t see where it could be hiding. Aside from where you hid the last egg, I don’t see anyplace big enough. So, I’d better check your blouse again.”

“Ha! A likely excuse. You just want to put your hands back on me.” Vivian says, while she reaches up and quickly opens all the buttons on her blouse. “See? No secret hiding places. Oh! But maybe it’s hidden down my sleeve? Let’s see!” And so saying she pulls the blouse off completely, tossing it aside. “Gee! It’s not there. Nope. It’s not in the blouse at all. Satisfied?”

Darren has a huge grin on his face, and simply nods at Vivian as she spins around, modeling her bra and well shaped tits. “Hmm. Very nice display, Bibi. But that leaves either your shorts, which are obviously too small, or that you ate the egg. Did you hide the egg by eating it?”

“Warm, but in a coldish sort of way.”

“Now what do you mean by that? Warm says you swallowed it; but cold says you didn’t. What the hell are you saying?”

Vivian just keeps her smile, and shakes her head.

“Did you swallow the egg?”

“Cold.”

“You hid it on your body, but it’s not inside your clothes, and you didn’t eat it. What the hell?” Darren walks around Vivian, again eying her head to toe. “You aren’t holding it in the crack of your butt are you?”

“Warmer.”

Getting a disgusted look on his face, Darren asks, “You didn’t stick it in your ass, did you?”

“No! Cold, but in a kind-of warmish way.”

“Bibi? Did you stick the egg up your cunt?

Vivian starts laughing. “Oh, Darren, you should see the look on your face.”

“Did you?”

“Oh, Darren,” Vivian doubles over with laughter, then drops down on the divan. She lays there giggling for some time, then looking up at her brother, she says, “You have such a serious look, big brother. What is the matter?”

Shaking his head, and breaking into a smile, Darren says, “What ever made you think that was a good idea? It’s probably dissolved by now.”

“No, it’s not. I can still feel it. And as to where I got the idea, Anita suggested it to me. And at first I probably had the same look as you do, but then we talked about it and she convinced me it would be a good joke. And she was right.”

“Well, you’d better get it out. No telling what kind of mess it’s making.”

“OK, Just hold on a minute.”

Much to Darren’s surprise, his sister lies on her back and pulls down her shorts and panties, then reaches in to her cunt and pushes her fingers around. “Damn, it’s too slippery, I can’t get it. Darren, come over here and see if you can get it.”

Darren blanches, “Bibi, did I just hear you ask me to finger you so I can pull an egg out?”

Vivian gets an exasperated look on her face. “Darren, It’s not like I’m asking you to twiddle me. It’s just that the egg has slipped farther up, and you have longer fingers and can come at it from a better angle. Please?”

“Damn, sis, a few moments a go you were telling me to stop feeling up your tit. Now you’re asking me to finger fuck you. Do you mind if I enjoy this?”

“Just come over here and help me.”

With a shrug and a huge smile, Darren comes over and kneels by his sister. Nervously, he reaches down to spread her moistened labia, then starts to push his fingers into her vagina.

“Hey, whoa,” Vivian warns him, “Just cause were not making out, doesn’t mean you can poke dry fingers in me. Moisten them up a bit, I’m sure I have plenty of fluids here.”

Darren strokes his fingers up and down her labia, rubbing her nether lips between his fingers. Vivian lies back and relaxes, a gentle sigh escapes her lips. “That’s better, you can get in me now.”

Continuing to rub her labia, and even stroking her clit, Darren pushes his moistened fingers into her cunt, and slowly works his way into her vagina. Partway in, he can feel the egg, lodged against the side of her vagina. When he first tries to pull it out, it slips and turns within his sister, and she gives out a quiet moan.

“Are you OK”, Darren asks, leaning down to look his sister in the face.

“Uh-huh. But you’d better hurry up, cause I’m enjoying this way too much.”

“You too, huh?” Darren replies, and tries to pinch the egg between his fore and middle fingers, but again the egg spins free, and Vivian lets another moan.

“God,” she whispers, “that feels so good. I’d swear we were making out except you’re not kissing me.” At which point, Darren leans down and kisses his sister as he makes another attempt to pinch the egg. As soon as his lips touch hers, Vivian reaches a hand up to hold his head, and pushes her tongue into his mouth. They hold the kiss long enough for the egg to slip one more time and get caught again.

Finally, Darren gets a good grip on the egg and tries to curl his fingers and pull it out. Instead, he feels it break inside Vivian and pulls out his fingers, covered in bits of candy shell and Vivian’s fluids. “Oops,” he says guiltily, “sorry.”

Vivian looks at her brother and starts laughing again, “Now what are we going to do?”

Darren brings the mess to his mouth and licks some of the candy from his fingers. Looking thoughtful, he says in a stage whisper, “I think Anita needs to buy better candy eggs; this one tastes a little bitter.”

Vivian smacks her brother atop his head and scolds him, “Well nobody’s asking you to eat it.” Then moving to sit-up, she continues, “I’d better go find a bathroom and clean up – then I suppose we’d better be going.”

Darren pushes her back down and shifts his body, “If you won’t ask, then I will. Sweet Bibi, let me clean your pussy for you, please?” He then lowers his mouth to her vulva and begins to suck at her labia. Vivian starts to protest, then lies back, the pleasure of having her brother licking at her nether lips puts her into a quiet state of bliss.

Darren can taste his sister’s fluids and the sugar of the candy shell, but the inner filling of the egg has a bitter tang that takes some getting used to. Having cleaned her outer and inner labia, and sucked at her clit for good measure, Darren circles around to the end of the divan so he is better aligned for deeper entry. Leaning forward, he puts his nose against her clit and inhales the strong smell of her sex, then pushes his tongue into her vagina, triggering her body to shudder and another moan to escape.

Vivian is staring at the ceiling, wrapped in pleasure but slightly confused. She rests one hand on Darren’s head, fingering his hair, the other is on her breast, idly tracing the outline of her areola on her bra. She knows that something here is wrong, but can’t quite figure it out. Giving up, she whispers, “Darren, when you’re done there, please come kiss me some more.”

While his mouth is frantically licking and sucking the fluids and candy from his sister, Darren is using one hand to steady himself and the other to fondle his penis. It takes but a moment to drop his jeans and shorts to his ankles. Once freed, he grips his shaft and flexes his hips, building quickly towards a climax. When he hears his sister’s request, he raises his face up and smiles, “Coming.”

Though his ankles are tangled in his pants Darren manages to scoot over the end of the divan and snake his way up his sister’s body. He wipes the fluids clinging to his face on the silky material of her bra and pulls his mouth up to hers. Settling into a deep kiss, he shifts his hips and brings his cock to her cunt. In a slow, gentle glide, he slips himself into her, pausing briefly for her to nod her assent.

Together the siblings lie quietly, kissing and holding each other, as the magnitude of their coupling begins to sink in. They break their kiss and wordlessly search each other’s eyes for any sign of regret. As seconds pass, they slowly smile then kiss and kiss again.

Vivian is the first to speak, “Darren, lover, brother, this can’t be just for today. Now that you’re in me, you’re with me, right?”

Darren smiles back, “Bibi, sister, lover – always.”

They kiss and begin to move their bodies; slowly at first, but quickly rising in tempo. Soon their heightened desires are climbing beyond control. Nearing climax, Darren whispers, “I gotta pull out.”

“Please stay in!” Vivian cries, “I need you, please.”

“Bibi,” Darren answers, desperation in his voice as he keeps driving his cock into her, “we’re unprotected.”

“It’s OK,” she says, “I just had my period a few days ago, please stay in.”

“Uh-huh,” He gasps as his climax takes hold. Holding his breath and hugging Vivian tight, he pushes his penis deep in her and cums. Spasm after spasm, he pumps his semen deep in her cavity.

Laughing as her own climax hits, Vivian locks her legs around Darren and crushes his buttocks in her hands, trying to hold him as deep in her as possible. The two lovers tremble as their mutual orgasm quakes through their bodies.

As their energies are spent, they kiss and nibble at each other, speaking nonsense. As they slowly become aware of where they are and what they’ve done, they start laughing again. Slowly separating, Darren says, “Normally, I spend an hour just undressing my lover; before I even touch her pussy, I know every inch of her face and tits.”

“Tell you what,” Vivian drawls, “next time let’s do it slow and natural, and then we can build back to candies and eggs. Or not.”

Quickly getting dressed, they check each other’s clothes and straighten their hair. Picking up the basket of eggs, they go looking for Anita. They find her in the kitchen, arranging small baskets of candy eggs. She looks up and smiles, “So just a second, so one more to fill, and so, they’re all done. Hi. Like did he find all the eggs?”

“Yeah, but I don’t think we’ll stay to color ‘em. Thanks for inviting us, but I think we’ll just head home.”

“So like that’s OK, the important eggs got painted so that’s what matters.”

Darren frowns, “Important eggs? We didn’t paint any eggs.”

Anita laughs, “So like this is an Easter party, like an old fashion one. So like a real old fashion one. You know? Like with eggs and bunnies and spring and fertility and such. You painted the right eggs.”

Vivian frowns and asks, “What do you mean, fertility and such? What eggs?”

“So like do you always fuck when you visit a neighbor’s house? So come on, OK? The liqueured eggs are laced with an aphrodisiac, after you had two or three, things were bound to happen. So like unless you’re really weird, he must have painted your eggs with his cum.”

Shocked, Vivian says, “Anita? Are you saying you gave us drugs to make us fuck?”

“Well, yeah, it’s Easter, isn’t it. What else do you do at an Easter party? If you didn’t want to make-out, you should have said something.”

“Anita, when I think of Easter, I think of decorated eggs and egg hunts and church and dresses. I don’t think of drugs and sex.”

Anita gasps, “So, Vivian, I’m sorry. See like when I think of Easter, I so think of old pagan rituals. You know, real old fashioned Easter stuff, celebrating the end of winter, the return of spring, singing and dancing and fucking and making babies. I so completely forgot that church-goers added on that other stuff. So like I’m so sorry.”

Changing the subject, Anita asks, “So like how many chocolate eggs did you eat?”

“I don’t know, maybe five or six? How about you, Darren?”

“Maybe eight, I guess.”

“So like wow,” Anita rolls her eyes, “you two are gonna be screwing for days. I so hope that won’t be a problem.”

“Actually, Anita, it is kind of a problem.”

“So like I’m sorry, OK? So were you saving yourselves for like marriage? Shit now I feel real bad. So how long have you been dating?”

“That’s just it,” Darren says, “we’re not dating. We’re brother and sister.”

Anita’s face falls and her eyes open wide, “Oh my holy frog loving pink eyed daisies. You’re so fooling with me, aren’t you? So like you aren’t, are you. Oh shit again. So look I’m really sorry; but like I don’t know what to do. So the herbs will wear off in a few days, but like there’s no counter for them, so you just wait ‘em out. So what can I do? So what do you want me to do?”

“Well, first of all,” Darren thinks aloud, “Vivian and I are going to try to make this work out. That means everyone else just thinks I’m moving in with Vivian so I can save money.”

“You are?” Vivian exclaims, then follows up with, “Of course you are. I’ll – I’ll clear out the spare room so you can have a place for your things.” She then stares hard at Anita, “And you won’t tell anyone what else is happening at my house. Ever.”

“So like right, no problem. So what you do inside is your business, and no one else gets to know.”

“Second,” Vivian continues, “You’re going to give me all those eggs you put drugs in, and never have surprise parties like this again.”

“So OK, big mistake on my part. I guess you can have all the eggs, so there’s like several dozen of them. It so seems a waste to throw them away, though.”

“Third,” Vivian smiles, “I don’t intend to throw them away. I feel like force-feeding a dozen to you and locking you in the closet with Darren, so you can have a bit of your own medicine. But that might be a waste, and for all I know, that’s just what you want.”

“And fourth,” Darren adds, “the next time you have a sex party. Tell us up front. We might just join you.” Then turning to his sister, he gives her a kiss and says, “And we’d better be going. We need to clean-up and start making room for me to move in.”

After Darren and Vivian leave, Anita calls a friend. “So can you like track down another case of chocolates? Cause I had to like give away the first case, so we need more for tonight.”

Her friend wants the story behind the missing eggs, so Anita breaks her promise and tells him everything. They laugh for a bit then Anita says, “So like the best bit is where they so don’t know that the candy egg she poked in her cunt is like full of hormones to help her get so pregnant. Like if she doesn’t have a batch of babies in nine months, it’s so not my fault. Like I did my part for Easter.”

* * *