The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eat, Drink, and Do Mary

Mary Pate was a bitch, there was no simpler way to put it. She wasn’t just an uncaring selfish little brat, she was a bitch. She treated everyone like animals, showing about as much human decency as a vacuum cleaner showed restraint for picking up certain pieces of dust. Her outside may have been her only saving grace, for her inside was as cold and heartless as a tin can.

Normally avoiding a girl like Mary Pate was not so difficult a task, but for the employees at Byron Media Firm there was no avoiding her. She was a plague upon their lives, a literal brat they had to babysit. Byron Pate probably didn’t want to have to deal with the little bitch any more than his employees did, but still he was the boss. And when the boss said his strikingly beautiful eighteen year old daughter was the newest intern, well, she was the newest intern.

Getting the girl out of his life was one thing, but making everyone else’s lives miserable was something most did not take to without some level of complaint. In the year that Mary Pate had been an intern, no less than six employees left. They claimed it was due to various reasons, never even mentioning the bratty little brunette who could simultaneously turn a head and your stomach with how conflicting she was. Everyone knew though, and anyone could tell you or warn you that Mary Pate would likely be the end of your happy employment at Byron Media Firm.

And so it was that Stacy decided she’d had enough. This was to be her final day and she wasn’t going to leave without finally putting Mary Pate in her place. That little bitch had made her job as a personal secretary for Mr. Byron the worst experience of her life, and she wasn’t just heading out the door like those before her. No, she thought smiling behind her desk, she was fixing that brat once and for all.

It wasn’t like Stacy really needed the job, her husband was quite well off, being one of the nation’s top biochemists and a celebrated veteran on the front line of advanced food additives. She only had the job to occupy an otherwise dull life. And for a while it was fun, a nice way to be social, meet people, and feel like she was contributing. Well, now that was over. Mary had walked in the door and brought with her a cold wind that snuffed out every bit of peace and contentment this job had.

Stacy smiled even more as Mary Pate walked by. The girl was such an enigma, her cute little face, beautiful brown hair, long sleek legs, and ample bust. To most passing through she would seem a lovely creature, worth more than a second look. In reality she cared for nothing more than getting some of daddy’s money and stepping all over every employee in her way.

“Hello Stacy, I see you still dress in the closet huh?” The little brat said, laughing lightly at her supposedly brilliant wit.

“Hi there Mary, so good to see you. You will be attending the meeting with the board this morning, won’t you?”

“Naturally,” The girl said, tossing her hair back. “I have to give those drooling idiots something to look at, otherwise they’ll pester me at my desk all day.”

As Mary walked off, cocking her head up and really prancing along like she owned the place, Stacy nearly lost the amount of control she still had. That little bitch, she thought. She was supposed to be an intern and she acted like her job was above every other employee in the place. Well, soon enough that would change, that and a lot more, Stacy thought, calming herself down.

Her plan was actually incredibly simple, at least for someone married to a biochemist that works in food additives. All she needed was in the two vials she had hidden in her purse. One vial contained a special additive currently being studied in animal testing. It was designed for a very simple need, to encourage and promote healthy and aggressive breeding in livestock. Basically when introduced into a female’s food supply it would push them into heat and make them extremely eager to have sex. That vial was for the little bitch. Mary always had a morning croissant, and Stacy was the slave the girl expected to deliver it. Well today, she thought, that croissant was coming with an extra special ingredient, one that might just put Mary on her back for a significant part of the day.

The second vial was for the board meeting. At that meeting, which consisted of a bunch of men, there was always a shared pot of coffee. When mixed into the pot, nobody would taste the contents of the vial, but its effects would be quite apparent in no time. This additive was simple as well. It was a common chemical used to stimulate virility and massive stamina. Quite simply, the pot of coffee would not just keep those men awake, it would create in them a sudden and extreme urge to dominate any nearby women. As Mary Pate would be the only one around and she’d be quite ready for accepting whatever mate she could find, there’d be a logical conclusion as to how the meeting might go.

Everything was so perfect, Stacy thought, standing and making her way over to the fresh croissant she’d laid out. Checking to make sure nobody was watching, the woman carefully poured the vial all over the top of the small pastry, ensuring that nothing looked odd or out of place. Smiling, she realized it was really going to happen, finally that bitch Mary Pate would learn what it meant to be a bitch.

Approaching the girl who currently gabbed away on the phone, Stacy only held the least bit of regret over what she was doing. She’d waited months until Byron would be out of town, connecting with the overseas market. Those months had been torture but finally she was ready to take control and send little miss know-it-all right into the line of work she was most qualified for. She maintained her composure as she set the croissant down next to the phone.

“Here you are Ms. Pate...” Stacy said, being cut off by the sharp tongue of the little teenage brat. She wasn’t even twenty and yet she acted like the world revolved around her every whim.

“On the phone idiot, can’t you see the little device I have up to my ear. Damn, you’d think daddy would hire competent people sometimes.”

Stacy grit her teeth and silently counted to ten. She had to stay calm, if she wanted this plan to work, and just the thought of Mary being the office whore was good enough to let her smile and walk off.

“Remember the board meeting’s in ten minutes.” Stacy said, leaving the brat to continue her casual chat.

Making her way into the board room, Stacy found the coffee pot and double-checked to make sure no one else was watching. Pulling the second vial from her pocket, she quickly emptied its contents into the coffee and stood back looking over the room. It was a typical meeting room with one large conference table and ten expensive-looking leather chairs surrounding it. Those chairs would soon be filled with nine men of various ages, all leaders in this company. The last chair would be occupied by Ms. Pate, a supposed future leader of this company. Smiling with a rather crazed expression, Stacy left the room, almost giddy over the positions Mary would really be taking in the next little while.

“Yeah, so I saw this designer purse, and I said what kind of material is that?” Mary continued chatting away in between bites of her croissant.

“Well, you won’t believe this, the stupid loser has no idea what the material is, I mean hello, can you say ‘reject’?”

Mary swallowed down about a third of her croissant and listened to the voice on the other end. Licking her lips, she brought the pastry back up and nibbled lightly at the rest of it, her face suddenly feeling a little flushed.

“I know, can you believe that, I mean I may as well have asked the guy to fuck my ass.”

There was a pause on the other end of the line and quickly Mary realized what she’d said. “I mean kiss my ass,” She stammered. “This loser was not even worthy of that, you should have seen him. He couldn’t even show the decency of knowing when I wanted him to bend me over and fuck my brains out.”

Again there was a muffled gasp on the phone and Mary nearly fell out of her chair as she heard what she’d said.

“I mean, shit, I don’t know what I meant to say. Listen I’m gonna have to let you go, I have some stupid meeting today and you know how these idiots are here.” Mary said, slowly working the last few bites of croissant into her mouth.

“Yeah,” She said. “I just hope they don’t pound my pussy too hard today. You know how it is.”

Mary Pate hung up the phone before even realizing what she’d just said. Suddenly her entire body felt like it was tingling, and this was the kind of tingling she liked. The girl leaned back in her chair and looked blankly at the wall across from her. She really should get to the meeting, but something was beginning to occupy her thoughts, something she just couldn’t ignore.

By the time the girl walked into the meeting, all nine men were already in their seats, sipping at their coffee mugs. Every last one of them stared at the curvy young brunette who strolled in, looking like she owned the place. Mary only casually looked at any of them, really not showing her usual sharp attitude and failing to greet them all with some demeaning or snide comment.

Instead she quietly took her seat and crossed her legs, immediately setting into rocking one foot constantly, enjoying the slight movement and pressure this created between her legs. She found her focus completely lacking in all areas but one. For some reason, Mary stared at each and every man there in the room with her. They were all older than her, most easily twice her age, but in some unusual way, Mary felt like she was really just seeing them all for the first time. She lightly let a hand wander over her flat belly and softly begin caressing her legs beneath her short skirt.

The men continued their meeting, getting into discussions over budget and planning, but several of them stared blatantly over at the older teenage girl. Soon every pair of male eyes in the room was looking over some part of the girl. Whether it was her smooth and young legs that could be seen through the glass tabletop or her full and soft breasts which she never fully kept covered, always giving teases of, they stared intensely.

Mary looked right back at the men, her cunt wet and ready and her mind quickly submitting to her growing desires. How could she not have seen it before, she asked herself? How could she have completely failed to realize how hot some of these men were? Reaching up, Mary lightly toyed with her buttons, making sure everyone in the room could see how hard her nipples were. She smiled and flirted as the conversation around her dropped into mindless jumbled up words and phrases. How could she not see what was right there in front of her, she asked herself? How could she not just understand her place here?

“I have a question.” Mary said, actually raising her hand like she was still in school.

“Yes Mary, what is that?” Patrick the company VP asked, his eyes never looking above the young girl’s lightly settling tits.

Mary smiled, a bright beaming grin that defied her usual personality. “I was wondering if you guys wanted to fuck me?”

Patrick smiled and looked around at the other men in the room. “You know, I think that might be nice Mary. Thanks for offering.”

The girl smiled proudly like she’d just been praised for a brilliant proposal. Standing from her chair, she looked at all the men and silently reached beneath her short skirt. As soon as her panties dropped to the floor, it was like someone had shot a starting pistol. Every last man in the room jumped up and revealed the massive erections they’d been concealing.

As the men closed in on either side of her, Mary relaxed and let them slowly begin feeling her up, hands quickly finding their way up and over her massive tits. She leaned back into one large body as Patrick looked right into her eyes, his hands already fumbling with his belt.

“Oh you little slut, we’re gonna have so much fun with you.” He said, grinning.

“Please, yes, please do whatever you want to me. Just promise me you’ll cum inside me, I just want to fuck and be filled up.” Mary gasped, as the men on either side of her released her tits from her top and quickly groped firmly at them.

As Mary was gently laid back on the conference table, the men fondling her young tits, crawled onto the table and lowered their heads, each sucking and swallowing as much of her breasts as possible. They grunted and groaned, nearly choking as they felt like consuming this girl, dominating every last inch of her flesh.

Several men waited anxiously for a chance to get a hold of young Mary Pate, all of them removing their pants and staring down at the girl as she opened her legs wide and Patrick shifted into place before her.

Pulling the girl to the edge of the table, Patrick smiled and grabbed hold of her hips. He looked down at her tight little body and could think of nothing more than pounding her little cunt until it overflowed with semen. In his mind, he saw ribbons of it shooting again and again inside this little brat’s womb, more than he’d ever thought of or seen in some desperate fantasy. He wanted this girl to accept whatever he gave her, and right now he planned on giving her a lot.

“OHHHH yesss, oh shit!” Mary moaned, grabbing at the hard dicks that now bobbed on either side of her face.

Clenching her muscles tightly, the girl felt Patrick sink deeper and deeper, seeming like he’d never quite be finished stuffing his cock inside her. Her mind fizzled and nearly burned out with pleasure as the company VP began thrusting, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. Soon he was blur, ramming his cock inside her, filling her deeper and deeper until he was essentially punching her cervix and making her tits jump back and forth, sloshing across her chest.

Never before had the girl been fucked with such intensity and animalistic violence. The men on either side of her grabbed her tits and pulled, twisting her nipples and torturing her as she was wracked with orgasm after orgasm. One man behind her lowered his cock over her head and began jacking it hard right into her face. Mary shrieked and opened her mouth wide, allowing the man to nudge the tip inside and loving the salty taste that greeted her tongue. This is what she’d been missing, she thought, and why that was she couldn’t quite figure out. It was just so right.

“Oh shit, you little bitch, I’m about to fill you up just like you wanted. How’s that sound?“Patrick announced, slamming his cock faster and faster inside the girl.

“OHHH, oh yess, oh do it, fill me with cum, please do it.” Mary groaned, her body tingling in pure excitement as the executive crammed his dick all the way inside her.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she arched her back up off the table and felt his cock swell and practically explode inside her, painting her cunt white with hot seed that soaked into her womb. The man jacking his cock above her face shot his load right after Patrick, spraying a surprisingly thick volume of creamy cum all over her chin and chest, coating each tit in a thick glaze of liquid.

Mary hardly had a moment to think, as Patrick pulled out and another man quickly took his place. Her cunt was again filled with thick eager cock and she was pounded even harder and more frantically. Her body took all the abuse and she reveled in the sheer pleasure of so many willing men dominating her in such a carnal way. For some reason, she had no idea what else there was to do in life. Letting cock after cock fuck her into a stupor seemed like the best possible activity for her days, and she lay back to enjoy it.

“Fuck me baby, come on fuck me.” She grunted as soon yet another man was spraying semen deep inside her.

The men just kept coming and cumming, one after another after another taking her and treating her like their personal sperm bank. Before long, Mary’s cunt was wide open and liberally oozing the seed of nine men. Her tits were red and sore and most of her upper body was saturated in sperm as well. And yet even then, the men were far from done with Mary Pate. Each of them thought it strange that they just kept getting hard over and over again, but the very sight of a young slut like Mary ready and eager to accept their cocks was too much to put much thought into.

Over the course of the work day, Mary was bent into any number of positions and fucked in every way possible. Patrick fucked Mary doggy style on the floor while another man filled her mouth with his cock. The men fucked her against the wall, against the door, in the chairs, pretty much every possible position they could think of.

After having countless orgasms and nearly passing out more than a dozen times, Mary Pate stared down at a bloated belly full of cum. She smiled as the man behind her screwed her hard, thrusting his thick cock straight up into her guts. All she could concentrate on was having that guy fill her with his seed so another could take his place. This was what she wanted, she wasn’t sure why, but she was sure she wanted to be filled with sperm.

“Oh Unghh...” The man grunted, slamming into her and adding to the endless amount of cum now saturating her young womb. He stepped back and sure enough there was already another man ready to take his place.

As Mary looked out the window she now leaned against, she felt the now familiar sensation of a cock sinking straight up into her depths. She gripped it as tight as she could with her sore muscles and leaned over a little, letting her new partner really slap into her. She wanted this to go on forever, to be fucked and filled for all her days. She knew the consequences of having so many men fuck her and cum inside her, but she really didn’t care. If they wanted to breed her, then she was their bitch, no complaints would be heard from her. As long as they treated her like their fuck slave, that was what she’d be.

Loading her stuff in her trunk, Stacy looked back up at the office building. In the late afternoon sun, she could just make out the young brunette plastered against the glass getting the fucking of a lifetime. Smiling, the woman noted how even from this distance young Mary was already looking a bit plumper. That was something that probably wouldn’t change for some time to come. She’d finally be exactly what she really was inside, a little bitch with a body as overinflated as her ego. Stacy laughed and got into her car to head home. She’d have to properly thank her husband for all his help.

The End