The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ELDERS.

BY THE SLAVER.

The names of the two men in this story are not important, it’s been a long time since they had a normal life, or even answered to their old names.

It all started when the two men were going for jobs in the town of Benik-on-The-Clay. It was one of the many ‘New Towns’ that were built in the late 1940’s To The Mid 1970, In the U.K. Both men should have sensed something was wrong, when they entered the town. Thou it was now the early 1990’s, the town looked like to had just been built. The whole town was neat and clean, the people pleasant and plight. The Civic Centre in the centre of town was a tall concrete and glass building from the late 60’s. In this building the two men were introduced to the Elders, the council that run the town. The Elders was made up of a group of about twelve men, aged between 26-45 years in age. One of the most striking thing about the Elders was that they all, were completely bold-headed. And beneath their shirts and ties, a thick metal collar could be glimpsed, from time to time. After their interviews, the two men were shown the civic centre. Then the two men were shown to a room where they were to spend the night.

Later in the night, the two men slept soundly, the events of the day had caught up with then. Neither man was aware of a faint sound in their room—a gentle hiss of escaping air...or of gas. The two men breathed steadily and deeply, their expressions were ones of peace and contentment. The hissing stopped, the two men did not stir. After a shot passing of time, Elders entered the room, and picked up the drugged men. The men were carried from the room, to another room.

The drugged men were placed onto two-examination tables; their clothes were removed. Both men’s upper body were secured to the tables, and their wrists were secured to the sides of the tables. Then the back portions of the tables were cranked up, raising the men’s bodies up. Then the men’s legs were raised up into the air, and their feet were placed into stirrups, strong rubber supports were placed behind each of the knee joint, holding them fast into the stirrups. Both men’s buttcheeks were now near the table edge.

All but two Elders left the room, the two remaining Elders, stood and waited for the two men to come round. The Elders know that then they had finished with the two men, tonight, they would have no memory of what happen. After a while the two men came round. Both of them screamed to be released, and pulled on their bonds. The two elders pulled two trolleys over to the tables the men were tied too. Both men had stopped pulling on their restraints, but they were still shouting at the Elders. The Elders took no notice, from the trolleys; the Elders picked up a latex rubber glove. The two men flinched as the Elders snapped on the gloves. Both Elders smeared KY jelly onto a gloved finger, and started to gentle tickle and stroke the two men’s anuses, both men’s cocks began to swell. The two men cried out in protected, and pulled harder on the restraints. The two Elders slowly, and gentle goosed their finger into the men’s rectums, their fingers entered the two men’s rectums easily, the Elders fingers brushed the men’s prostrates. Both man’s cocks became throbbing, and erect, their cock-heads deepen in colour. The Elders pulled their finger out of the two men’s rectums; the two Elders took the two men’s penises in their hands, and gently began to manipulate the two penises, which made the two men hotter and hotter. The two men moaned, and gentle thrust their hips in time with the strokes on their cocks. The two men so badly wanted to cum, suddenly, as if they could read the men’s minds, the Elders let go of the two penises. Both men had been stroked to an erection.

The Elders picked up clear, plastic cylinders from the trolleys, inside which were what appeared to be flesh-coloured pockets, the cylinders were attached to machines on the bottom shelf of the trolleys. The Elders rubbed KY jelly into the orifices inside the cylinders; the machines were turn on. A loud, wet slurping sound could be heard from the machines, the men’s penises were introduced to the sucking orifices in the clear cylinders. The inner latex lining of the cylinders, wetly caressed the two men’s hard penises, on the next intake three quarters the length of the men’s cocks were swallowed by the cylinders, on the next intake the cylinders sunk down to the men’s balls. The latex lining slide, back up the penis shafts, and then back down the shaft. With each intake the two men grow nearer an orgasm.

The ingenious machines speeded up their sucking, squeals and exclamations could be heard from the two men, as they finally cum. Agonising wails come from the two men, as almost at once, they had their second orgasm. The machine slowed down slightly, it brought the two men another climax, but they were not permitted to cum. The two men were on the brink of an orgasm. While the two men were kept so near, yet so far from cuming, the two Elders placed Anaesthesia masks onto the two men’s faces the flow of gas was turn on, it quickly entered the masks. At the same time the machines brought the two men to orgasm. Both men were by now panting for breath, so both of them breathed in the gas. Both men’s eyes glazed over, as they fell into oblivion.

The men woke in the morning with no memory of the night before; neither of them could understand why he had a hard on, and why their cock was so sore. The Elders told the two men, that they would like then to stay another night. So the two men stayed, they spent the day meting other members of staff. That night the two men met the Elders for a meal. After the meal, the Elders told the two men, that there was something they wanted to show them.

The Elders led the two men down many flights of stairs, at the bottom of which was a door to a basement. The basement door opened, and the two men saw, unveiled before them a room like no other, they had ever seen. In the middle of the room stood strange looking metal cages. The cages were vertical; they were designed for standing in. There were three horizontal platforms made from sheet metal, these went right across the cages at various levels. When the cages were opened, half of each platform moved away with the door, the other half stayed in the cage. The platforms had notches cut out of them, so they could hold body parts. Two for ankles in the bottom platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform. And finally, one for the neck in the top platform. In front of the cages were metal disks, on which were coloured spirals. The two men tuned to leave, but the Elders were blocking the way. Some of the Elders grabbed the two men.

The Elders told the two men about their town, about, how all the men in town were controlled by them. How on their 18 th Birthday, all the males in town were processed, after which they would not want to leave the town. A lesbian wife would be found for the men just after their 21 st Birthday. As the men were now gay, they would be milked every once in a while. And I.V.F. treatment would by used to inpregnate their wives. All daughter were allowed to leave the town, never to return. Now, and then new blood was needed. So job interviews are held, a few men are then picked. They are then drugged in their sleep, and milked, wives have all ready been pick for them. The men would then be placed in the cages, and hypnotised by the spirals.

The men were dragged over to the strange cages, and were firmly strapped into them. The men gritted their teeth and swear that they’d never submit. Both men looked determined. The equipment was powered up, the men pulled against their restraints. The men plead, they denies, they beg. Both men’s eyes find the spinning spiral, they try to look away, but in vain, their eyes are drawn back and their eyes lock onto the spinning spiral. The programming begins to take hold; both men begin to weaken.

Their expressions start to soften, they’re begging for the machines to be turned off stop. Both men’s faces becomes passive, blissful even, and their eyes glaze over, nether of the men really stood a change. Both men slowly, but eventually succumb to the power of the machines. They become submissive, pliable, and trusting. The two men both become so easily brainwashed. An Elder whispers quietly into their ears, soon both men quietly agree that they will obey the Elders; they must obey the Elders.

When, at last the men are released from the cages, both men are nothing but mindless automatons, they are now totally submissive, almost boyish, with blissful sappy smiles on their faces. They are now willingly agreeing that they’re nothing but sex slaves, and that they must serve the Elders. The two men are soon stripped and collared, and grovelling on the floor, eager to worship the Elders, they tell the Elders how wonderful it is to be in their power, and under their total control.

Both men are now on their knees in front of the Elders, all docile like, with that vacant smile on their faces. The Elders order the men to suck their cocks. The men take the Elders cocks into their mouths; nether man had sucked cock before tonight. The men’s mouths were warm and wet; they succeed in sucking the Elders until they are hard and dazed with pleasure. The Elders are weak from the pleasure they are getting from the two men’s mouths. Both men suck harder and eagerly on the fast hardening cocks in their mouths. The Elders can hold back no longer, pushing deeper into the men’s mouths, the Elders let out a loud moan of pleasure, and fill both man’s mouth and throat with hot man-milk. After the Elders pull their used cock out of the men, both men just kneel quietly on the floor, with an eager look on their faces, waiting. Both men are told to lay on the floor, on their backs, with their legs spread wide open.

Both men did as they are told; Elders stepped between each man’s spread legs. Each of the two Elders thrust two of their fingers up the two men’s butts, and started working them in deeper. Both of the two men moaned out loudly, the two men pushed their butts back onto the invading fingers. The Elders then pushed a third finger into each of the men’s butts causing even louder cries, these fingers were quickly followed by a fourth finger. The four fingers were then worked in and out, of the two men’s butts; the moans from the two men were even louder.

Suddenly both the Elders tucked their thumbs underneath their fingers, and slammed their whole hands into the men’s butts. Both men yell out loud as they feel their butts stretched wide open, as the Elder’s fists penetrate. The men’s butts snap shut around the Elder’s wrists, so the wrists become firmly lodged in the men’s butts. The Elders start a slow punch fuck of both men’s butts, with each thrust; the Elders manage to slide more of their arms into the two men’s gapping butts.

Both of the two men are crying out loudly. Then the Elders have got their arms into the men’s butt up to their elbows; both men stop moaning, the two men start whimpering in pleasure, as the Elders start a steady fucking of their butts. More, and more of the Elder’s arm was worked into the men’s butts. Soon the Elders had a steady stroke going, in and out went their arms.

The Elders then hit that magic spot, deep inside the two men’s butts. The two men’s cocks twitch, they felt their balls tighten, their cocks twitched again, and then both men blow their load. The two men had orgasms like they had never had before, the pleasure they felt blow their minds. The Elders reach forwards, with their other hands, and brushed it lightly over the two men’s faces. And said ‘sleep’. Both men fell asleep; the Elders pulled their arms out of the men, with a pop.

The men opened their eyes, they were laying on the floor, but their legs were now raised into the air, somehow. They could hear machines running, and could feel what must be dildos, working their way into their butts, and then begin to thrust in, and out.

What the men were encountering were BUTT MACHINES, electronic fuck machines that would work on their butt-holes constantly, and without ceasing, and without fatigue. The men’s cocks twitched, all of them reached climax at the same time, shooting large amounts of hot juicy cum all over their chests.

Without knowing how, or understanding why, the men were being trained to respond, and to long for ANAL STIMULATION. The men’s cocks throbbed again, as the thrusting dildos brushed that magic spot deep inside them. The BUTT MACHINES would simply continued, till they were stopped, unlike a human that tired, or needed a break, the machines would simply carry on. After what seemed like hours, on the machines, the men were told to ‘SLEEP’.

The men lay on the floor, some of the Elders walked around the men lying on the floor. The elders that walked around the men were only wearing black, thigh high rubber boots. The elders told both the men to clean the rubber boots, with their tongues. Both men stuck out their tongues, and leaning forwards, both men started to lick the toe of one of the boots in front of them. They run their tongues from side to side, of the toecaps of the rubber boots. As they licked the boots, the men inhaled the potent scent of the supple, rubber and of the elders. Greedy for more rubber, the men made their way forwards, to the ankle and heel of the boots. The men were starting to enjoy the supple rubber on their tongues; they started to rub their erect rods on the elders other boot, while still licking their first boots. Suddenly the two men were fucking the other boots with their erect rods, just like dogs in heat.

Feeling the soft suppleness of the boots under their erections, as they fucked them, the men felt an overwhelming pressure build in their balls. With a loud shuddering groan, both men humped the boots faster and covered the boots with their hot creamy man-juice. The men had looks of ecstasy on their faces. However the elders weren’t finished with the men yet, they pointed to the cum covered boots, and told the men to clean up the mess they had made.

The men nodded dazedly, for a few seconds the men resisted doing as they were told, but then they proceeded to lick up their cum from the boots and then swallowed their own cum.

After, the two men had cleaned the boots, two of the Elders reached forwards, and gently touched the two men on the head, and told them to ‘SLEEP’. Both men’s heads fell onto their chests.

The two men woke to find that both of them were now lying on beds in a small room, they were completely naked, but for a large thick metal collar around their necks. Both men’s arses felt empty, they both had a need to have their arse filled. A key was heard turning in the lock of the room’s door. The door opened, in the doorway stood two Elders, one of them was holding two massif dildos in his hands. The Elder with the dildos entered the room, he placed the dildos, upright in the middle of the floor, and he then turned and left the room. The door slammed shut, the key once again was heard turning in the lock. The two men got up off the beds, and walked over to the dildos, and squatted over them. Slowly the two men lowered their twitching arses down, onto the massif dildos. Then they thrust down straight onto the dildos.

As the dildos entered them, they felt a searing blast of pain that shot from their butts all the way up their spines. They tried to lift themselves up off the dildos, but found that they could not, their minds wouldn’t control their legs. Suddenly, both of the men’s legs relaxed and they sank further down the impaling dildos, they cried out as the dildo slid into them further. Their lips curled into tight smirks as both men let the massif dildos fill their anal cavities to the limit. Was the dildo hit the men’s prostates, pain flashed through their heads like lightning bolts, but they both just kept relaxing their sphincters. The men’s balls twitched and squirted without either man touching them.

Both men felt the telltale fullness, that said that they were not clean inside, but they did not stop. They both just kept pushing down, onto the dildos. By now both men had last all their free will, neither of them noticed all the shit that was pouring from their arse-holes, and all over the floor below them. The two men fucked themselves several time over, before an Elder entered the room, and told the two men to ‘Sleep’.

When the two men next woke up, they had a strange feeling, and they were having trouble recalling where they were and what they had done. The haze seemed to pass as they sat up. Even without thinking they both reached to their left, and grabbed an even larger dildo, than before. Dazed and smiling, they pushed the dildos back up their increasingly stretched out arse-holes. Nothing now really bothered them too much. Both men fucked their arses all day; they found it easiest this way, than trying to think of themselves. They knew that the Elders knew what was best for them, they would do as the Elders said.

As I said before, the names of the two men were not important. All this happened a long time ago, both men now had a new life. Both of them now have a ‘wife’ and kids. After some time in the basement, the two men moved into the town centre. The picture of happy family life.

THE END: