The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 27: Emerald Regains Control

“My, my, so your will was stronger than I thought,” Emerald walked up to examine the stupefied Eclipse. The small emerald in her bra was the first thing Emerald noticed outside; that and her black nail polish being removed. “Well, well, we’ll just have to teach you again, won’t we?” She could see Eclipse straining in her stupor. “Shit, you are strong, my little vixen,” she brought the gem up and blasted Eclipse fully in the face again, removing the growing tension and returning her to the relaxed submissive state.

“Oh, well, I guess it was too good to be true. Your time has come to leave me, my love. But first we better pull you back in line a little bit,” she said as she removed her cape. Then Emerald yanked her Lycra top up and over her head, her free breasts drew up and then bounced freely down. She shook her hair over her shoulders, then pulled her necklace around behind her back and let it hang there, out of Eclipse’s line of sight.

Emerald’s glossy red nailed fingers gripped her breasts from underneath, lifting them up. “Look,” she commanded Eclipse coldly.

Eclipse’s eyes looked down at Emerald’s breasts, her eyes locking onto one of her erect nipples.

“Watch,” Emerald said more softly. She lowered her massive breasts down, then up. Slowly and methodically. Up and down. Up and down. Eclipse’s eyes followed them, her eyelids lifting up and closing almost down as Emerald’s breasts lowered. “Relax. Let go. Give in to your need for relaxation. You know you want to. Remember all the pleasure I’ve given you.” Eclipse stood utterly enslaved by Emerald’s massive tits, rising and falling before her. Perfect globular breasts. “Remember. Pleasure. Love. Passion. Contentment. Peace of mind. Lust.”

Emerald could see the passion rebuilding in Eclipse’s eyes, her love for her mistress. A dreamy, intoxicated expression. “That’s right. Keep watching. You know you want to. My breasts make you want to relax. Forget all your troubles and your worries. Forget. Remember only me and my love. Your need to relax. Your need to obey me. Relax and obey. Empty of resistance. Relax and obey. Nothing else matters. Nothing. Relax and obey,” her repetitive words matched the rise and fall of her breasts.

“Now, close your eyes,” she said as she lowered her breasts and let them go. Eclipse’s eyelids closed and remained shut.

“Who only loves you?” inquired Emerald.

“Emerald, my mistress and lover,” said Eclipse sleepily.

“And who do you love?”

Eclipse’s brow furred. Emerald asked it again, her voice silky smooth.

“I love only my mistress Cynthia Emerald,” her brows unfurled as her mind became clear. Of course, that was it, she only loved her mistress, no one else.

“Good. When I snap my fingers your eyes will open, but you will remain deeply in this trance state. You will remain in this glorious relaxed state until I say otherwise. Is that understand?”

“Yes,” mumbled Eclipse.

Emerald snapped her fingers and Eclipse’s eyes slid open. They were glazed over and she smiled lovingly, seeing her mistress before her.

“Come my love,” she picked up the limp arm of Eclipse and led her to the bed, helping her lie down. “Stay here and masturbate until I return.” She smiled as Eclipse’s eyelids snapped closed, a dreamy innocent expression cast across her face as her hands worked their way to her pelvis, moving her g-string aside.

She was moaning softly as Emerald shrugged on her top, returned her necklace to dangle in front of her, and then left shutting the door behind her. “Little bitch,” Emerald swore as she walked back to the HQ room.

[End Chapter 27]