The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emmanations

Synopsis: Metamorphism. A creature that changes and grows into the ultimate power.

Paula adjusted herself as she knelt on the folded towel on the white-tiled bathroom floor.

She ran the sponge across her son’s stomach. She kept her eyes on his, as she always did. She smiled and hummed as she washed her son in loving strokes with her soapy sponge.

Aaron’s cock grew hard. She washed his balls, cupping them with her free hand.

As she did she saw the change in his eyes—he was approaching a peak.

Her mouth opened and took in the tip. She caught his sperm as it suddenly shot into her mouth. She gulped his love down.

All the while she continued to run the sponge along his body. She found his asshole with her finger and she slid it in.

When he finished coming she felt full to her stomach. He’d come more than five men could.

She rose and reaching behind him turned off the shower. She twisted around grabbed a towel and stepped back. She licked the finger that she had held inside his anus.

He stepped over the rim of the bath onto the folded towel and his mom set busily about drying him down.

“Are you thirsty, son?” she asked as she felt the heavy sway of her full breasts.

“A little” he said

She was relieved. Her breasts ached for release.

She wrapped the towel around his waist—not of course for modesty—she was beyond that with her son—but because it was neat, and warming.

She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her left breast out. Her areole was large and a deep dark colour. Her nipple was rock hard and already beads of white were leaking out onto its tip.

His mouth came down over her and at the same time he grabbed her pendulous breast and brought it up

“Ow” she gasped… it hurt as he squeezed her engaged breast

His mouth drew on her and she felt a wave of relief as he fed.

“Now the other one” she begged after a while and he took it too and drank.

Finally they went to their bedroom. He pulled some jeans on, with difficulty drawing them up over his fat cock.

She wiped her nipples with some tissue paper before doing her blouse back up. She took two small nursing pads and slid them into place over her nipples.

“I meant to ask you…” she said hesitantly

“What’s that?”

“That girl I saw you with…”

“What girl?”

“I saw you waking from the bus”

“Oh, Carol”

“Carol…?” she asked with a twinge of jealousy

“Are you fucking her?”

“Nope”

She felt a sigh of relief. She went to him and did his shirt up, her hands feeling his muscular chest. “I can be whatever you need, Son” she whimpered “You know that…”

“I know, mom”

“You don’t need to spill your love in some little trollop”

“Mom!?” he gasped “Are you jealous?”

“Yes, of course I am” she said, playfully beating his chest with the balls of her fists “I’d do anything to please you. You know I love you.”

“I love you too, mom” he said, embracing her

“You have had all my holes to use” she said “There’s not a part of me I haven’t given to you…”

“Well… maybe?”

“Maybe what?”

“Maybe I want to have babies”

“Oh, son” she lunched her face into his chest and began to sob “I wish I…”

“I know, mom” he said as he caressed her back “I’m sorry I said it…”

When he was born it was such a physical trauma to her body that she was not able to have any more children.

She had been young, and he was born more developed than any human.

He had matured physically at the same rate at other kids, but he had a very adult mind. And his powers over her were immense—so much so she felt it was so natural their sexual relationship.

It would never have occurred to her that it was no normal.

“I wish I could give you children” she sobbed

He lifted her face up and kissed her. The kiss grew deeper and more intense and she melted into it.

His hands kneaded her ass. She felt a warm buzz as her son’s hands almost lifted her up off the ground.

She had to stand on her tippy-toes for her face to come close to his.

“Fuck me, baby” she whimpered into his ear “Please, let me satisfy you”

He picked her up and her legs hooked around his waist. He carried his mom over to the bed, their lips pressed against each other’s the whole time.

She loved for her son to use her. She lived for it.

His cock slipped out of his pants and she pulled her skirt up.

“You’re not wearing panties” he smiled as his cock head found her smooth shaven entrance

“I want you so bad, Son” she gasped as her legs spread wide

He pushed into her, his cock was large and round and she shivered as he entered her.

“Oh, baby” she gasped. Her legs shook as she orgasmed

He pushed in deep, till his cock head bumped her cervix. “Oh, honey” she gasped

Her only regret was that she couldn’t take all his cock into her vagina—it was too long.

The only time she could take him all in was in her ass, or her mouth—and that caused her to gag

He humped her. Her feet were up in the air and he moved his shoulders under them

“Honey” she gasped, “Oh, baby”

He took a breast into his mouth and drew again on her sustenance as he humped her with a steady rhythm

Her came and her own body orgasmed too as she felt his cock unload within her. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Yessssssss, baby, yesssssss” she sung

He pulled out of her and finished dumping his load on her. She giggled as she watched his cock twitch and his come disgorged onto her. It was so powerful it hit her fact.

She hung her mouth open, tongue out to catch some of his jizz

He rolled onto his side and she immediate rolled with him and took him in her mouth to finish him off.

“All done?” she asked as she wriggled his cock around. He was still hard

“Yeah”

“You don’t want to do my ass?” she whimpered

“”No, I’m fine”

She smiled and kissed his cock

“Now I’m going to have to have a shower” she laughed as she slid off the bed and gazed at the glazing she had on her.

“You should let me lick you clean” she said “You’ve got mommy’s juices all over you”

“You cane a lot too Mom”

“Yeah” she smiled “Your cock is so amazing, Son”

“You need to shave again” he said “You’re cunt’s all bristles”

She lifted her skirt and looked down “Oh, dear” she gasped “You still enjoyed using me?”

“Of course, Mom” he smiled “All that jizz on you should tell you that”

“I’m so jealous” she gasped as she leaped back on the bed. “I do so much want to please you”

“You do, Mom”

“Then…you’ll forget about fucking that… that little pig?”

“It’s not time for me to emanate” he said “When I move to the next level then I will take plenty of pussy to be my whores”

She looked down in the dumps at that

“But for now, you’re enough for me, Mom”

“Thank you, Son” she said and she leant over him and kissed his forehead affectionally before jumping off the bed again and going to the bathroom to clean—and to shave her snatch

Aaron lay there for a while basking in the pleasure of having just come in his mom a second time within half-an-hour.

He then sensed something and leaped up and went over to the window.

Carol was at her bedroom window. Her bedroom was in the roof of her house—that way she got the place to herself

She looked at the window when something odd crossed her mind. She didn’t know why but she had a sudden urge to peel off her top as she stood at the open casement—like a maiden in a fairy tale.

Her breasts were small, compared to Aaron’s mom’s.

She reached behind and undid her bra and let it slip and fall to the ground.

She stood there, not sure why she wanted to risk someone seeing her expose herself.

Aaron’s mind read her confusion and he said to her “This is perfectly normal”

And in her own mind she stopped worrying. It was normal—she thought—to allow a chance to be seen. If he wanted to he could have planted into her mind the idea that she actually wanted to be seen…

She heard Aaron’s voice in her head as clear as if he were in the same loft-room as she was.

Her hand came up and touched her breast, cupping it, she stroked her nipple that grew hard to her touch.

Aaron heard the shower turn off and in that moment of distraction Carol was released from his control

She looked down at herself and felt a wave of embarrassment and she ducked down and grabbed her top and slipped it back on before she looked back out the window to make sure there was no one there who could have seen her.

Aaron turned back to see that Carol had gone from the window.

He reached out and touched her again and she stopped in her tracks. She turned and went back and looked back at the window.

She went back to it and pulled her top back off, exposing herself again.

He reached into her mind

A hand slid down into her short skirt, and slipped in between her soft flesh and her cotton panties

She found her bud…

“Aaron” she mouthed she had this thought of him touching her there

Aaron turned to see his mom come in

Carol gasped again in embarrassment and went over to her bed. She curled into a ball, confused at what had been happening

“I shaved down there” Paula proudly displayed herself

“That’s great mom” he smiled “Your cunt looks beautiful”

“I love it when you tell me you love it” she said without thinking of that awkward way of saying it. Clean-shaven, it made her cunt look young and fresh.

She stopped now and noticed he was near the window

“You…” she began about to ask him what he had been doing…

“Go make dinner, Mom” he said

“Yes, baby” she smiled, she spun around on one foot; a pirouette for her priorate. She giggled like a school girl as she skipped off to the kitchen.

Aaron searched out Carol’s mind but his head hurt—he was not just yet at the level he could continue to control her all the time. And what he had done so far took a lot out of him. At his next emanation he would have more power.

He followed his mom downstairs but instead of going into the kitchen he went to the couch and sat down. With the tv going he thought about Carol and how she’d be the first he’d rape and make his once he had the power. Carol would of course become his willing sex-slave. It might upset him mom to have to share him but she would grow used to it.

As Paula moved about the kitchen she took up a breast pump and drew it onto herself… she was going to make ice-cream for desert. She hummed, so pleased with her life serving her boy.

Aaron smiled and played with his hardening penis as he thought of Carol’s sweet flesh being corrupted by his inhuman cock

He couldn’t wait to his next emanation…

The End