The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Mind Mistress... A fantasy inspired by a web site and its owner.

Ensnared In A Tangled Web

Lexi Callahan tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder; it was a gesture of triumph for the 32-year old MBA, unseen by anyone, as she reclined in her chair in the VP’s office. Lexi was the youngest VP in the company’s history, driven to her success by an inner need to be “the top dog.” She had not traded on her near-perfect, all-natural C-cups, dancer’s legs, or her good looks to get where she was, either. There was no bedroom path to the boardroom for this lady, and it was no secret. She didn’t date inside the office—or outside of it for that matter. The after-hours research and hard work that had gotten her to where she was had left little time for male companionship, leaving many a would-be suitor cold despite her incredible attractiveness. In fact, her first major purchase after college had been a Sybian vibrator instead of a car, to insure that the need to fulfill her sexual drive would not get in the way of her career. She’d since replaced it once with a newer, more expensive model. Tonight, she would celebrate the acquisitions coup she’d engineered with a catered gourmet dinner and her favorite beau, “Old Eveready.” Guaranteed to please, perfectly-sized-and-textured no muss, no fuss, and no man in the bed the next morning to get rid of. It was also massage night, she noted, checking her PDA.

She did a light workout when she got home; no sense in pushing herself as she usually did—tonight was a celebration night, and she did have a massage scheduled. Lexi’s home was appropriately expensive, in an appropriately exclusive gated-with-real-security-guards neighborhood, and it had been professionally decorated. Although she spent little time in the kitchen or living and dining rooms, it was important that she have tasteful, functional space for any work-related social gatherings she was called upon to host. She was proud of the house as a symbol of her achievements, even though she spent the majority of her time at home in the upstairs workout room or her office. Her bedroom was reserved for sleeping, or her time with “Old Eveready.” Lexi was still dressed in her black workout leotards when the bell rang. She trotted downstairs and checked the peephole. A nervous-looking, young brunette Lexi didn’t recognize was standing there. She’d gotten into the gated, secure community, so she wasn’t a salesperson or something equally annoying. “Can I help you?” Lexi asked without preface in a professional, clipped tone as she opened the door.

The girl was startled. “OH!!!” I… Ummm… I…” Lexi’s face remained impassive, although her patience was wearing thin. She had no time for people who couldn’t make a decent presentation of themselves to the public. Maybe the girl had somehow managed to get past the security. The girl pulled out a paper and finally managed to ask, “Is this 7 Quail Way?” Lexi confirmed that with a cautious nod and a soft, neutral, “Yes.” That seemed to give the girl some confidence. “Are you Ms. Lexi Callahan?” Lexi nodded again, more cautiously this time. “Hello,” the girl said, extending her hand. “My name is Jill Exton. I’m here from the salon to give you your massage. You had an appointment for seven, but I got here a little early. I’m new at the salon, and I was worried I’d get lost. Giorgio sends his apologies, but he had a family emergency, so he sent me.” Lexi looked at the girl. Deceptively feminine, yet strong, hands, and a slight roundness to the body that said that she wasn’t as careful with her body as she was with her clients’. There was a naïve way about the girl that didn’t quite sit right with Lexi.

“Are you new to this?” Lexi asked, still barring entry to her home.

“Oh, yes, Ms. Callahan. I’m a recent grad from the school. Giorgio was my mentor.”

Giorgio, that’s nice to give your protégé a leg up, Lexi reflected, but not on my nickel. I’m paying top dollar for top care. I pay for your expertise, not your student’s training. However, as angry as she was with Giorgio, it wasn’t the girl’s fault for being given this assignment. If nothing else, Lexi figured that she could get a couple of free massage hours for the subpar massage. “I’m not going to be your first, am I?” she asked, feigning good humor.

“Oh, no, Ms. Callahan,” the girl answered, “I’ve had two other in-home appointments this week, and I’ve been pretty booked in the salon.”

Great. This is her first week. Oh well, let’s get this over with. She stepped aside. “You can set up the table in the den. It’s the second door on your right.” Jill thanked her, and went to the car to get her table. At least it wasn’t a guy. Giorgio was safe, being one hundred percent gay, and Lexi didn’t feel any kind of sexual threat from Jill. Five minutes later, Jill had the table set up, and had figured out how to increase the warmth in the den on her own.

“Giorgio told me that you liked the room a little warm for your massage,” she said. “It takes about five minutes, right?” Lexi was impressed. Obviously, Giorgio had prepared the girl in advance. Jill looked in her bag, and then started rummaging. “Oh, shoot!” She turned and looked at Lexi with apology all over her face. “I don’t have your oil rack! Giorgio left specific instructions on the oil selection you liked, and they didn’t pack the case correctly at the salon. They left the rack out, and I’ve only got one oil in my bag. Can I reschedule you for another time?”

Lexi suppressed a displeased sigh. This was going to be worth a free massage or two; she was a regular customer. “No. I’m a very busy woman,” she snapped. Jill looked like she was going to cry. “However, since this is your first week,” Lexi added, more gently, “I’ll take a half-price massage tonight with the oil you have. If the salon has a problem with that, have them page me—they have my number. You’ll be tipped at the regular rate.” Seeing the relief on the girl’s face, Lexi sternly continued, “It’s only partially the salon’s fault. Jill, if you want something done right, do it yourself. And that’s true for anything in life if you want to get ahead.” After the girl flinched at the reproach, Lexi put on her best “butt-chewing’s-over-let’s-get-going-again” smile. “My shoulders and my upper back need the most work. Is this oil unscented?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jill replied.

“Then do your best,” Lexi said, climbing onto the table and lying face down, her head in the cushioned skull rest. “If you’re Giorgio’s protégé, I’m sure you’re good. Don’t bother trying to engage me in small talk about my life; my job is my life, and it’s stressful. I schedule these sessions to relax, and asking me about work defeats that purpose.” Jill acknowledged the instruction, and noiselessly turned on music. Lexi felt the oil and Jill’s warm hands on her back. “Mmmmmm,” she purred, “wave sounds…” Jill began to dig into Lexi’s tight muscles. Not quite as strong as Giorgio, but quite decent hand strength for a masseuse. Lexi moaned involuntarily as Jill switched to using an elbow, popping a knot around her shoulders.

Jill patiently worked on Lexi; the girl was talented at massage and well-schooled. Giorgio must have left really good notes, too. Jill was whispering to herself after a few minutes, but Lexi, who was beginning to doze off, didn’t really notice the sounds, covered by the CD, which had changed to faint, lilting New Age music. “I know you’re very tense, your job must be very stressful, and you deserve this massage from Jill. Jill is giving you a massage and making you feel very good, allowing you to relax, don’t think, just enjoy the warmth of the oil and Jill’s massage.”

“Mmmm… Jill’s… massage,” Lexi dreamily echoed, half-asleep now.

“That’s right, let Jill relax you, it’s OK to go to sleep during Jill’s massage, and just let the music wash over you as Jill relaxes you more and more, removing all the stress from your job, all the stress from your body disappears into Jill’s hands and leaves each area so relaxed, you don’t have to think, you don’t want to think just let Jill’s hands relax you and the sound of her voice mixes with the music and it tells you to relax even more…”

“Mmmmmm…” Lexi had never felt this relaxed before, losing track of everything around her, just listening to Jill’s soft whispers and letting the music wash over her as her muscles went slack under Jill’s capable hands, listening to Jill and relaxing even more her stressful job gone from her mind as Jill’s hands relaxed her whispering with the music and Lexi…

“Ms. Callahan?” Lexi jumped at the noise, startled out of a deep, dreamy sleep. “I’m finished for today.” Lexi groggily looked around for the clock. “I stayed an extra half-hour. You were really stiff and stressed today. But I think you’re very much relaxed now. Do you feel better?”

“Ummm… ohhhh…” Lexi said as she stretched on the massage table. “Yes.” Damn. I wish I could just stay here all night. Jill’s really talented and I feel so relaxed now I don’t want to move. She lazily sat up on the table. Jill had been there for almost two hours! “I hope you don’t get in trouble with the salon,” Lexi began, hopping off the table, feeling better than she had in weeks. “I know how they are about the length of their appointments.”

“It was my last for the day; they don’t let their new girls work late on outcall,” Jill replied, “so I could spend a little more time working on you. You might think about an acupuncturist if that knot at the junction of your neck and shoulder keeps coming back. I had a really hard time getting it to relax. And relaxing you is what you want me to do.”

“Yes, I want you to relax me. My day job has been very tough here of late,” Lexi rejoined, getting some money out of her purse.

Jill was busy packing the table and her bag. “Uh-uh. No talking about your day job while I’m here. I want to make you forget about the negative things that it does to you. I’m here to relax you, remember?”

“Yes, Jill, you’re right. You’re here to relax me.” Lexi looked down at her hand. “Is forty dollars OK for a tip? You did a really good job. You’re gonna be a great masseuse.” Jill eagerly accepted the tip and smiled. She’s got a pretty smile, Lexi thought. “Are you open for this time next week?”

“Yes… But I think Giorgio’s going to be back by then,” Jill said with a little hesitation.

“That’s all right,” Lexi replied. “I think I’d rather have you as my regular masseuse. Giorgio’s been getting more difficult to schedule these days. He’s very popular at the salon, so he won’t miss me. In fact, he’ll probably thank me.” The appointment was made, and Lexi closed the door, feeling too wonderfully relaxed to want to worry about dinner, but she called Gourmet Express anyway and sat in her den, listening to the CD that Jill had forgotten to take with her while waiting for dinner to arrive. I can get it back to her next week.

* * *

Lexi, sweat dripping, met Jill at the door. “Sorry, I was having a really intense workout. It clears my mind as well as keeps me in shape,” the blonde apologized. “The den as usual.” Within a few minutes, Lexi was on the table, face down as usual, the CD playing something else New Age. “I just figured that I’d keep the CD here rather than make you drive all the way out here for it.”

“I appreciate that, Ms. Callahan.”

“Call me Lexi,” she said.

“All right, Lexi, it is,” Jill chirped. Her masseuse’s hands went to work again, and Lexi was surprised at how quickly her muscles responded to the stimulation. She’d picked the same oil as last week. It wasn’t long before the combination of the nicely warming oil, Jill’s soft whispers, and the floating, soft music had Lexi on the verge of sleep. She was just floating, letting Jill’s hands take away the stress, the strain, leaving relaxation in their wake, forgetting about her job and her stressful life as Jill massaged her and she relaxed even more floating on the waves of the music relaxing as Jill’s skilled hands left relaxation in their wake… “Lexi?” The sound of Jill’s voice startled her.

“Y-y-y-yes?” I was ready to go to sleep.

“Your back is really tight, and I like to be careful around backs. I need you to help me out with a little relaxation exercise. I want you to take a deep breath, and let it out slowly and completely. Lexi did. “That’s good. Now, I want you to do it again, on my count. In… one… two… three… Out, slowly from five, four… three… two… one. Excellent, Lexi. Each time you do this I want you to visualize the stress in your life leaving your body with each exhale… yes… like that…” After a few cycles of practice and encouragement, Lexi resumed, “Now I’m going to run my forearm up your back to put some pressure on those tight muscles and force them to give up their stress as you exhale.” Another set of test runs. “Ready? I’m going to be coaching you through this, so just listen to my voice and let it guide you through this; I promise, your back will feel as limber as a world-class Olympian’s after this.”

Lexi agreed, having felt the difference after the first set of exhalations; Giorgio wasn’t ever this thorough. Jill said, “Begin,” in a business-like tone and Lexi felt Jill’s arm rest on the back of her hips. The businesswoman took a deep breath, and the pressure on her hips increased. “Exhale all the way, all the way, letting stress go relaxing those muscles, and—Good! Do you feel a difference?” Try as hard as she might, Lexi couldn’t. “That’s OK, we just have to do this for a while. Are you OK with that?” Lexi was.

“OK, this time, we’re going to repeat the exercise until I can see some results. If you start feeling sore or uncomfortable, all you have to do is to tell me ‘stop.’” After Lexi agreed, Jill placed her forearm across Lexi’s back at the hips as before. “Begin, letting stress go, letting my arm push the stress out of your back into your lungs and out as you exhale. Good. One more time. My arm pushing the stress out with your breath as you relax your back and good. One more time. Relaxing as I push and you exhale stress leaving relaxing more… Good! Again. “Exhale stress out relaxing, relaxing with my touch and exhale finished… Good! Again. “Exhale relax exhaling stress leaving exhale relax… Good! Lexi, you’re really starting to relax well back here let’s keep going, relaxing more with each exhale relaxing… relaxing… Good! One more time. Relaxing to the sound of my voice stress gone, relaxing more and more… Good! Again. Relaxing, relax to the sound of my voice, exhaling, relax more… Good!” Lexi felt as if she were melting into the table, so relaxed… Jill’s voice… breathe deeply… exhale. Relaxing more and more and moreandmore… Her eyes were almost closed after a few more breaths, and she barely heard Jill say something before they closed completely and Lexi lost track of existence.

“Wow! You’re really good, Jill,” Lexi said, sitting up on the edge of the table after her time was done. “But you didn’t have to give me an extra half-hour today. I’m sorry I was such a bitch last week.”

“That’s all right, Lexi. I’m happy to end my day with such a compliant client. You followed my instructions to get you relaxed very well. You’re completely, totally relaxed.” As she said it, she tapped Lexi on the forehead with her index finger, and the blonde woman slumped forward. “Hypnotized by my touch, and my voice saying ‘completely, totally relaxed.’ You will relax like this whenever you hear me say those words and I touch you in your magic spot. Relax even deeper for me, let my voice guide you deeper into relaxation, away from the stress of your job, the job that you don’t really like, but you like money and the power, but you like to relax even more… deeper relaxation for Jill, Lexi. Deeper for Jill…”

Lexi blinked. She was sitting on the couch in the den, and Jill was packed to leave. “Did I remember to tip you?” she asked Jill, who nodded with a bright smile. “Oh!!! Well then—I guess I’ll see you same time next week.”

* * *

Lexi really pushed herself through her pre-massage workout the following week, leaving work early again. Nobody at work said anything, and it wasn’t as if she was the only executive to cut working hours; it was well known that the CFO left at two p.m. three days a week to play golf at his country club. Lexi’s four p.m. Wednesdays didn’t even raise an eyebrow. She climbed into the shower, putting on a touch of cologne afterwards before changing—no sense in being smelly for Jill. Jill arrived right on time; Lexi liked punctual people, it said a lot about their dedication to what they were doing. “Hi Jill!” she cheerfully greeted the girl, who was carrying her table. “Let me help with that.” Lexi easily carried the massage table to her den. “By the way, you keep forgetting to take your CD when you leave—not that it’s a problem. I enjoy listening to New Age stuff. It’s very relaxing and soothing after work. I assume you burn each CD you use.”

Jill smiled, “You’re right. I actually have a set of CD’s for every client based on their likes and dislikes. Here’s today’s CD.” Lexi put it in the machine, and as she turned back, Jill was standing right there. She was so surprised that she was temporarily unable to say anything. Before she could gather herself, Jill smiled at her again and said, “Completely, totally relaxed.” Lexi’s eyes locked on Jill’s index finger, following it up from her side as it approached her forehead, and when Lexi felt very cross-eyed, Jill’s finger touched her. Lexi crumpled into Jill’s strong arms and was gently set on the sofa. “Lexi, when you are completely, totally relaxed, the only thing that is important is my voice. You will always focus on my voice when you are like this. Everything I say will make sense. Do you understand?”

“Yesss… Jill.”

“Very Good. Lexi, your job is getting more and more stressful. You will find that you want to schedule two sessions a week with me to help you relieve that stress. Each session will be two hours long, because your stressful job makes it difficult for you to relax in one hour. Two two-hour sessions, Lexi, only then will you be able to relax with Jill’s hands… and Jill’s voice. Now walk over to the table, and prepare yourself for your massage. I will turn on the music, and you will feel so good after the massage…”

Lexi woke up as Jill gently shook her. “You’re either really tired, or really stressed out,” her masseuse said.

“A little of both, probably,” Lexi replied. “More the latter than the former, though, because I’ve been sleeping well.” she sat up, feeling nice and limber, but not as relaxed as she usually did after Jill finished. “Jill, is there any way we can make this twice a week—and go for two hours each time? Things are really busy at work, and I’ve been feeling the stress turn into muscle tension. I’m not sure you can get it all in an hour.” Jill seemed surprised, but said that her evenings were still free since she was still new at the salon. “How about I call the salon and schedule you for Mondays and Thursdays, for two hours? I’m a good enough customer that they shouldn’t have a problem with that, even if you’re new. Besides,” Lexi grinned, “I’m sure that they’ll be pleased that you’re building a clientele of your own. More money for them.”

“Thanks, Lexi! Maybe you can tell them how well I’m doing so they’ll start giving me more to do.”

“No problem,” Lexi confidently answered. “Here’s your tip for today,” she said, handing the girl a one-hundred dollar bill. “This is—to compensate you for those unscheduled long visits. This was a short one, and I can actually tell the difference.” She was hoping Jill would take the hint.

“I’d like to stay, but I can’t, tonight,” Jill apologetically said. “I’ve got another—engagement tonight. A pretty girl’s gotta have a social life, y’know.”

No, I don’t know. What have I been missing? Lexi smiled to cover her disappointment and saw Jill out, watching the girl’s ass as she walked to her car. She felt a little flushed… in a good way, waving as Jill drove off. As soon as she closed the door, Lexi forgot all about dinner, and almost ran upstairs to “Old Eveready.” She imagined Jill in a passionate embrace with… with… a handsome young man. She ground her hips downwards and increased the flutter setting, continuing to fantasize… Watching Jill and her date… he was getting undressed… and she was urging him on with her eyes… her eyes… so pretty… but as he approached Jill, his features began to change… becoming more and more… feminine. A beautiful redheaded woman landed on the bed next to Jill, and they began to kiss. Lexi gasped, softly from the window in her voyeuristic fantasy, more loudly in her bedroom. The redhead reclined, and Lexi watched Jill kiss her way down the woman’s body, and when Jill simultaneously licked the woman’s clit and stuck a finger in her, Lexi came violently with a scream in her empty bedroom.

* * *

Tuesday, Lexi was looking forward to Jill’s visit. A new acquisition target had presented itself, and Lexi was at the helm as usual. Evaluating prospects was what she was good at, but the pressure to preserve the company’s bottom line was stress-inducing, to say nothing of the long hours the evaluation process required. “Old Eveready” had gotten more than her usual share of Lexi’s time. Maybe it would help if she handed the data gathering off; after all, she was a vice president now. Surely she could delegate some of the responsibility to her staff. Her workouts had become increasingly strenuous to help her handle the pressure, and she was sore from this afternoon’s session. She felt tightly wound: Jill’s relaxing hands were just what she needed.

When the doorbell rang, Lexi quickly adjusted the gauzy white sundress she’d bought that week on a whim (it was good to be a pretty girl sometimes) and almost ran to the door to let Jill in. On time, as usual. The girl could go far in a position of power. “Hi Lexi,” Jill brightly said, setting her table down inside before turning towards the den. Lexi felt a momentary disappointment that her masseuse hadn’t commented on Lexi’s new dress or her appearance, but it faded as she picked up the massage table and followed Jill into the den. “How’s work?”

“It’s getting to be a pain in the ass,” Lexi answered, setting the table down. “I’ve got a new—project—that’s taking up my time. There’s a lot of pressure on me now, and I really could use your help tonight.” Jill handed her a CD, and Lexi put it in the player. “Here’s your CD from last week,” Lexi smiled, returning the disc to its owner. “I’ve been listening to it, hoping that it would help relieve some of the stress I’m feeling.”

“Has it?” Jill asked with a note of interest as she set up the massage table.

It took Lexi a moment to shake herself out of the contemplation of Jill’s firm butt as she bent over to remove the table from its bag. “It’s helped a little,” she admitted, “but it’s not quite everything I need.” Boy, if you only knew how true that was.

“Well,” Jill grinned, “you’ve got me for two whole hours.” Not the way I want you was Lexi’s immediate thought. She heard Jill say something, and then felt a tap above her nose, on her forehead, and everything faded into nothingness except Jill’s relaxing, gentle voice…

“Why don’t you do my front today,” Lexi suggested. “My thighs are a little sore from working out, not just my hamstrings as usual. Is that a problem?” Jill replied that it wasn’t, and Lexi rolled over onto her back, revealing her C-cups and pussy to Jill. Jill professionally spread oil onto Lexi’s legs and began to knead them. “Mmmmmm…” The music was playing softly in the background, washing over her and Lexi started to drift off, and Jill was telling her that it was all right to drift off and relax, completely, totally relax...

Jill asked her a question. “Yes, I used to. I quit in college. It was bad for me,” Lexi responded. “I decided to channel my energy into working out. I lost fifteen pounds and got a lot firmer.”

“But isn’t working out just another form of work?” Jill innocently asked. “After all, they call it ‘working’ out, and when you come home stressed out from work, what’s the first thing you do? You go back to work.” Lexi hadn’t considered that and said as much. “I mean wouldn’t it be nice to come home, sit down and relax, letting the stress out as you breathe out. A glass of wine in one hand, and a cigarette in the other, giving you something to exhale as you relax more and more? Feeling nice and calm and relaxed with your cigarette? Wouldn’t that be easier than coming home changing, working out, taking a shower afterwards because you’re all hot and sweaty and now your muscles are sore and stressed and tired like the rest of you. No muss, come home, sit, smoke, relax. Have a cigarette and relax instead of hurrying to change, work, and hurt before you go back to the other stressful work. I can only do so much with stress, Lexi,” Jill counseled. “The best way to reduce stress is to get rid of it in your life. Don’t get it in the first place.”

That made a lot of sense. “I… I suppose you’re—” Lexi paused, holing her breath as Jill’s hands hovered over her breasts. Touch me!!! I’ll show you what really relaxes me, dammit!!! She silently screamed, keeping her face as neutral as possible. Jill’s hands landed on her shoulders, but Lexi successfully suppressed the sigh of frustration building within her. “—Right,” she finished her sentence.

Jill was looking oddly at her. “Lexi, you’ve got to relax for me,” she gently urged. “I can’t do a thing for your shoulders unless you help. Relaxation starts here,” Jill said, pointing at Lexi’s head. “To completely, totally relax takes effort right—” The girl tapped Lexi with her finger, and all Lexi was aware of was Jill’s voice finishing, “—here.”

“I’ll see you Friday,” Lexi said, feeling very loose and relaxed as she reclined on the sofa. Moving anything was an effort, and she didn’t want to get dressed again. She hadn’t been this relaxed in weeks. “I’ll call and put your tip on my account, OK. I’m just feeling too good to move. Just lock the door behind you when you leave, Jill.”

“OK, Lexi. I’ll see you on Thursday.”

“How about Friday, instead? It’d be stupid for me to get rid of my work stress, then go into work on Friday and get more to carry around on the weekend,” Lexi reasoned. Jill agreed again. “I know I’m asking you to give up some of your Friday night, but I’d really appreciate it if you could.”

“Sure,” Jill grinned. “I don’t have any plans until later Friday night.”

The images that began to play in Lexi’s head heated the oil on her skin even more. Jill bent over again to pick up her bag, and Lexi watched her carefully. The soft protrusion of her fleshy globes in the rear, the graceful flare of the hips… And the… cleft… Then she was gone. Lexi was energized enough to head upstairs before caressing herself. “Miss Eveready” sat in her corner, waiting for Lexi’s nightly ride. At least I don’t have to figure out how to seduce her.

* * *

Friday, Lexi came home, thankful when four o’clock had rolled around, and the acquisition team meeting had ended. She’d stopped paying attention during Ben’s boring presentation about the current fiscal state of their target, daydreaming about getting off work and having a completely work-free, worry-free, stress-free weekend. Lexi changed into the gauzy white sundress she had worn for Jill’s last visit. I hope she notices this time. I really do need some more sexy clothes, she thought. These business clothes don’t do a thing for my looks. Ignoring her workout room, Lexi headed for the kitchen, poured herself a glass of wine, and went into the den to sit and relax. She opened the pack of Capri 120’s she’d bought on the way home. She pulled one of the extra-long, feminine cigarettes out, and lit it, reflecting briefly that it was the first cigarette ever lit in her house. Taking a long, smooth drag with the “V” of her fingers splayed, she felt the smoke enter her lungs, and as she exhaled equally smoothly, some of the day’s tensions trailed away into the air with the smoke. No need to make Jill do all the work to relax me. I remember what I liked about smoking back then. Why did I quit? With each puff, more of the day’s tensions swirled and danced in the air around her, borne away by the smoke. The extra-slim cigarette felt perfect between her fingers, and she imagined herself looking quite sexy. The image excited her a little. But, she sighed to herself, she’d just have to wait until after Jill’s massage… maybe.

Lexi had just lit her second cigarette when Jill rang the doorbell. “Hi Lexi!” Jill paused, obviously taking note of Lexi’s new look. Lexi smiled, and a glimmer of hope sprouted. “Are you ready for your two hours?” If I have my way, it ain’t gonna be two hours of massaging. Lexi picked up the table and carried it into the den as usual, where she picked up her cigarette, and took a long, open-mouthed draw, snapping a large ball of smoke back into her lungs. Inclining her head slightly, Lexi’s exhale was long, and silent. “I see you took my suggestion,” Jill said.

“Yes,” Lexi smiled in return. “You’re right. It really is relaxing to smoke. I don’t even remember why I thought I had to quit. This is a lot more relaxing than working out. I guess that’s why they call it working out.” She finished her cigarette as Jill was setting up the table, and then asked her for the CD. After the wave sounds started, Lexi took off her sundress, bra, and panties. “In the buff today, Jill. It takes me a while to get comfortable with people. Giorgio hasn’t seen me naked yet,” she laughed as she climbed onto the table. She rolled onto her back. “I want you to do the front first today.”

Jill nodded professionally, and set about working on Lexi’s legs. The warmth of the oil and Jill’s strong manipulations sent a rush of blood to her head, and the room spun for a moment. Lexi settled down, relaxing into that pleasant drowsiness that she welcomed during her sessions with Jill. She had almost dozed off, the music, and Jill’s soft whispers lulling her to sleep, when Jill stopped massaging at her waist. “Need more oil,” she musically lilted, gently resuming her massage. As she had on Tuesday, Jill paused at Lexi’s breasts.

Instead of silently pleading to be touched, Lexi reached up and grabbed Jill’s wrists. She gently tugged, and, with a curious look, Jill stopped resisting. Lexi placed Jill’s hands on her breasts, moaning involuntarily. Her nipples stood erect. The sensation of whatever it was that made the oil heat up on her skin was arousing. Lexi was feeling extremely horny now. “These need massaged,” she suggested with a hint of mischief.

“Massaged?” Jill asked, firmly grasping her beasts and squeezing as much as she could with her strong masseuse’s grip. Lexi’s back arched; it wasn’t bad, but it didn’t feel that good either. “Or touched…” Jill ran her finger over a nipple. “Played with…” She flicked at it with a nail, causing Lexi to suck in air very loudly. “And licked.” Jill’s mouth fixed on the nipple and Lexi moaned in real pleasure and increasing heat. “Ask me to do what you want, Lexi. It’s just between us. Ask me nicely enough… and I might even do it.”

“Please, Jill,” Lexi gasped, “Don’t stop… don’t… tease me…” She undulated on the table.

“Get off the table and onto the sofa. Then ask me. I don’t want you breaking my table.”

Lexi scrambled onto the couch, once again on her back. “Jill… please?” she begged. Jill loomed over her, only to kneel next to the sofa, and take one nipple into her mouth, while lightly flicking the other with a nail. Lexi’s hips began to bob. She sighed and moaned from time to time; Jill was making her so horny! She moaned loudly when the sensations stopped. “Why are you stopping?” Lexi asked frantically. “Is it money? I’ll give you more… a bigger tip… please… don’t stop!”

“I’m stopping so I can take off my clothes, Lexi,” was the amused reply. Lexi looked up at Jill, seeing the young woman’s beautiful body for the first time. This was the body Lexi had watched and lusted after in her fevered erotic dreams. It always started out with a man, but turned into a woman, and the woman would stick her head between Jill’s legs and… and…” Whatever Lexi was thinking was cut off by a tap on her forehead, as Jill’s voice became crystal clear…

“Silly,” Miss Exton smiled. “You can’t pay me. That would be prostitution,” she giggled. “But I will take a light from you,” she said as she pulled a More from a pack hidden in her massage bag. Both women were still naked, and the echoes of Miss Exton’s attentions still reverberated through Lexi’s body.

Lexi hadn’t known that Miss Exton smoked. She lit the cigarette, and Lexi felt her pulse quicken at the sight of her masseuse smoking a long, brown cigarette. “Can I have one of those?” she asked.

“Oh, no Lexi, these are only for feeling naughty and wanting to be noticed,” Miss Exton quickly answered. She started to put the table away.

Lexi meekly replied, “Oh, I guess you’re right. I like these Capris a lot, too.” Lexi watched her masseuse pack her things to leave. She’d just sampled that wonderful body. A fire broke out between her legs and Lexi caressed herself, not caring if Miss Exton was watching or not. Lexi closed her eyes, fantasizing about Miss Exton, and her caresses turned into all out masturbation. She was alone in her house after she came with a loud cry, her masseuse’s departure having gone unnoticed. Lexi sighed unhappily after a few minutes. The house seemed so big and empty without anyone else around. As she headed up the steps, her thoughts had already turned to Monday, Miss Exton’s next scheduled visit.

* * *

Lexi called in sick to work on Monday; she didn’t feel like working. In fact, just thinking about it gave her a headache. She went to the store and bought a carton of Capri 120’s. Not only had she finished the pack from Friday, but also a second pack that she’d bought Sunday morning at the gas station. Her work was so stressful! She couldn’t wait for Miss Exton to stop by for her appointment. With each cigarette Lexi smoked, she became more relaxed. By two o’clock, work was a mere footnote in her mind. However, the restless feeling she had was growing stronger, and there was no one around to be with. Her house was so big, and so empty with her being there by her lonesome. She went upstairs to the workout room; after looking at the equipment for ten minutes, she decided that it was also too much work and just looking at it gave her a headache. She lit another Capri, and went back downstairs to watch Maury’s show about paternity testing. That was something she could handle.

The doorbell rang at six. Miss Exton was always so prompt! It was something Lexi made a note of; maybe she’d learn how to be on time, too. When Miss Exton opened the door, the only thing Lexi had was the cigarette in her hand. She’d placed an ashtray at the door. No sense in burning the place down. Her masseuse put the heavy massage table down by the door and closed it, running appreciative eyes through her sunglasses over Lexi’s nude figure. She smiled.

“I figured,” Lexi seductively said, after a slow, skyward exhale, “that we might—shorten the massage part of the evening.” She knelt in front of Miss Exton, who looked down at her, sunglasses still in place, no hint of anything. “I’d be very happy to start now,” Lexi throatily continued. Miss Exton took off her sunglasses, revealing her gorgeous brown eyes, her face still neutral. “Can I… lick your pussy?”

“Here? Now?” Miss Exton asked with more than a hint of amusement.

“Yes, Miss Exton. May I lick your pussy here? Now,” Lexi confidently answered. When Miss Exton didn’t respond, Lexi cleared her throat. “Please, Miss Exton. May I lick your beautiful pussy here and now?” Miss Exton hiked her skirt up, revealing no panties. Lexi felt herself get very wet, and as Miss Exton pointed her finger at the treasure between her legs, she almost dove at it from her knees. She bumped into Miss Exton’s extended finger on the way…

She was watching Miss Exton light one of her long brown cigarettes that she had placed in a pretty silver cigarette holder while sitting on Lexi’s bed. Lexi looked up from her knees with adoration at her. Lexi had licked, sucked, and fingered Miss Exton to three orgasms in her bed, but Lexi’s fire was still undiminished, and she silently begged Miss Exton to notice her predicament. She looked down at Lexi. “I want you to watch me smoke… it will make cumming so much easier while you masturbate, Lexi. Just concentrate on my smoke and my voice and touch yourself. All you need is my smoke and my voice… Watch, and play with your pussy, my dear girl. Play with your pussy for me, for yourself, for the release you need, and watch my smoke… Lexi’s orgasm hit her hard within a minute, her hips out of control as she cried out in her release with Miss Exton smoking for her, urging her on with those beautiful eyes and she wasn’t alone any more.

Lexi lay next to her bed, drained by the greatest cum of her life. And that box in the corner hadn’t ever come close to making her feel this good. Suddenly, Miss Exton was kneeling over her, bringing the silver cigarette holder to Lexi’s lips. Lexi took a drag, and slowly exhaled. Ohhh, that feels so damn good after cumming. “How do you feel, dear girl?” Miss Exton gently asked.

“Naughty… and wanting to be noticed,” Lexi smiled. She noticed the clock with disbelief. “It’s nine o’clock already!!?? I’m sorry,” she apologized, scrambling to her knees. “I’ve kept you too long, Miss Exton.”

“That’s all right, dear girl,” Miss Exton regally replied, putting another More into the holder. “I feel quite naughty tonight.” She smiled as she lit the cigarette. “I think I’ll stay the night.” Lexi’s heart leapt out of her chest and she couldn’t quite keep the broad smile from filling her face. “Order dinner for two, dear girl.”

Lexi shot to her feet and headed downstairs to the phone where she kept the list of gourmet delivery places. “Of course, Miss Exton! Right away!” she called from the steps.

It wasn’t long before dinner was delivered. Lexi set the dinner table in her formal dining room with care, laying out her best silver and china for two, and serving Miss Exton first. Miss Exton had dressed again, much to Lexi’s disappointment. The women ate in silence, Miss Exton thoroughly enjoying her meal, while Lexi kept stealing longing glances at her between bites. After Miss Exton had finished, Lexi waited, hoping if Miss Exton would smoke one of the naughty Mores at the table. “Dear girl,” Miss Exton finally said, “please clean up dinner and then join me in the bedroom. Be thorough.” Lexi nodded, and quickly set to work. She came upstairs a half-hour later. Miss Exton was still dressed, sexily reclined on the bed. “I’ve been waiting for my cigarette. I’ve decided that you should prepare it for me,” she lazily said, without inviting comment.

“Yes, Miss Exton. May I have one, too?” Lexi boldly asked. Miss Exton graciously inclined her head to indicate that Lexi could have one of the naughty, sexy cigarettes. As Lexi took her first drag from the More, she felt herself moisten. She felt so naughty! But she was nowhere near as sexy as Miss Exton, with her silver cigarette holder. She looked at her, nearly awestruck by the grace, elegance, and beauty. Watching also made Lexi a little hornier. Miss Exton knew that Lexi was watching, but said nothing, and gave no indication other than a slight smile that she approved of Lexi’s actions. Lexi got hotter and hornier with each drag and exhale. She was very relaxed, and work hadn’t even entered her mind all night.

“Take off your clothes, dear girl, and come to bed,” Miss Exton smiled after her last exhale. Lexi hurriedly put out her cigarette, and did as she was asked. She reached for Miss Exton. “No, dear girl. I want you to lay back. Let me take care of you,” she said, arranging herself so that she was looking directly into Lexi’s eyes. She has such beautiful eyes…

Lexi couldn’t stand it any more, and hoarsely pleaded, “Please, Miss Exton. Lick me down there.”

Miss Exton paused. “Then I want you to be completely, totally relaxed, dear girl.” With that, Lexi felt a tap on her magic spot and she slid into complete, total relaxation; only Miss Exton’s voice mattered. “Lexi, you feel very horny now, it’s all right to be horny, but stay relaxed. With each word I speak, you become more relaxed, and my voice becomes more important to you. When I make you cum, you will achieve complete relaxation, and you will want to do everything I say. Everything else will become unimportant to you except getting me to make you cum again and again. Everything else will fade away, dear girl, and you will be perfectly relaxed…”

Lexi felt Miss Exton’s lips on hers and kissed back aggressively, passionately. Miss Exton’s magic hands moved down her front, stopping to play with Lexi’s breasts. Lexi moaned in protest/pleasure as Miss Exton stopped kissing her, but she had just changed her target, licking and nipping where her hands had just been. Lexi’s hips started to move on their own; she felt so very, very hot and moist inside. Miss Exton’s fingers traced lightly over Lexi’s taut tummy, traveling towards the heat. Lexi yelped, “Ahhnn!!!” as a finger played over her clit, while Miss Exton’s tongue and teeth continued their play at one nipple. Miss Exton abruptly slid all the way down between Lexi’s legs. Lexi looked at her with a silent, urgent plea. Miss Exton’s head bobbed between Lexi’s spread legs, and it was magic. Lexi’s hips bounced wildly each time that Miss Exton’s mouth made contact with her body. Her tongue was so going so fast over Lexi’s clit and she would suck on that and Lexi’s lower lips from time to time, driving Lexi nearly insensate with lust and heat.

Suddenly, Lexi felt something enter her; Miss Exton had paused her oral attentions, and was looking at Lexi for a reaction. The penetration was moving back and forth and back and forth and rubbing against the top of her—! All coherent thought vanished from Lexi’s mind. Her vision dissolved into a multi-colored hail of almost-painfully bright sparkles. She didn’t know she had screamed or even that she’d gushed from the stimulation of the G-spot. Still, she heard Miss Exton’s voice, clear as a bell throughout her orgasm. Lexi finally collapsed after a minute or so, totally relaxed, while Miss Exton talked to her and Lexi had achieved perfect relaxation and she heard Miss Exton’s voice telling her such important things…

* * *

“…In local financial news, the business community was shocked by Ms. Lexi Callahan’s sudden resignation from the Pine Group today. The youngest vice president in Pine’s company history cited fatigue and stress contributing to burnout as the major contributors to her decision, saying that she needed to get away for a while…” Miss Exton shut the television off. “You’ve done very well, dear girl.” Lexi’s nipples hardened at the praise, but she kept looking at the floor, kneeling on a soft pillow that Miss Exton had provided. Miss Exton audibly exhaled smoke from the More she carried in a black-and-marbled pink holder. Lexi knew that it meant Miss Exton was feeling naughty and sexy tonight. She hoped that she would be allowed to taste Miss Exton’s excitement soon. Her house was just a memory that faded more every day; Lexi had been staying with Miss Exton for three weeks. They were three weeks full of smoky, intense sex, Lexi’s inner need to please keeping both of them energetic and enthusiastic. Miss Exton said that she would take care of everything with the house, and that Lexi didn’t have to worry her pretty little self about it (Miss Exton called me pretty!), which made Lexi feel a lot better. That old house was so big and empty that Lexi had jumped at the chance to stay with Miss Exton, and Miss Exton handled money well, much better than Lexi could.

Miss Exton’s cell phone rang. Lexi didn’t move, only hearing, “Hello, Jill Exton,” before it got quiet. She didn’t dare sneak a peek at Miss Exton; Lexi still had hopes for tonight. She strained to hear, but Miss Exton was just listening, not saying a word. Whatever she was listening to on the phone was probably something that was too complicated for Lexi to understand. Miss Exton was very smart. After a bit, Miss Exton said, “Yes… Yes… I am… I understand… Saturday.” What was happening on Saturday? When was Saturday? Lexi wasn’t sure what day it was, nor had she cared as long as Miss Exton was happy with her. “Goodbye.” Lexi felt Miss Exton’s gentle hand on her head and tried not to shiver with excitement as the hand traveled to her chin. Miss Exton lifted it, so that Lexi was looking up at her. “Dear girl, we are going to be taking a trip soon. We will need to pack, and I will need to teach you proper behavior for our arrival. It is a very special trip, and I do not want you to disappoint me.”

“I won’t, Miss Exton!” Lexi eagerly replied. Miss Exton smiled at Lexi, which did more to fuel Lexi’s hunger for Miss Exton than anything she could have said at that point.

“Fetch my More, and the black and pink holder, dear girl,” Miss Exton softly said. “I want to share it with you.” She smiled. Lexi bolted to her feet and completed the task. That meant that she would have the chance to feel naughty and sexy right along with Miss Exton tonight. Lexi offered the holdered cigarette to Miss Exton, who refused it, which confused Lexi. Had she done something wrong? “No, dear girl,” Miss Exton regally said, “you light it and take the first drag.” Lexi got extremely wet at that, and breathlessly complied. It made her feel so very naughty to smoke a More in Miss Exton’s holder, and she felt very, very sexy, especially with the way Miss Exton was watching her. When the cigarette was finished, it took all of Lexi’s self-control to keep herself from masturbating wildly right there in the living room. Miss Exton didn’t look at her as she turned and leisurely walked towards the bedroom. “Bring our cigarettes and the holder to the bedroom, dear girl.” Lexi almost came just from the anticipation of the smoky, sexy night that Miss Exton had just promised.

* * *

Lexi was kneeling next to the bed as Miss Exton lit another More, this time in the beautiful silver holder. Lexi had spent half the night sending Miss Exton into orgasm after orgasm, using all the things that she’d learned in the past three weeks about the woman she adored so. Tonight was very special. Not only had Lexi smoked her own entire More in a holder, but Miss Exton had even spent as much time returning Lexi’s attentions in kind. Normally, Lexi would receive a single masturbatory release if she had served well. If she had been “exceptional” (which had only happened twice), Miss Exton would bring Lexi to orgasm, but still only once in a night. Lexi was very tired now, and very sleepy, but was determined to fulfill Miss Exton’s requirements until explicitly given permission to sleep. Miss Exton lifted Lexi’s chin and smiled, “Watch, dear girl.”

Lexi watched Miss Exton, feeling the excitement in her mind and body. She wanted Miss Exton. She wanted to do anything for Miss Exton. Miss Exton was so incredibly powerful, beautiful and sexy! Miss Exton took her last drag, and exhaled slowly. Lexi was so horny that she forgot that she was tired. Miss Exton deliberately crushed out her cigarette, and their eyes locked. “Cum for me.” Lexi’s body went into full-blown orgasm at the command, and once again, Lexi achieved perfect relaxation, where all she cared about was Miss Exton’s words, delivered with her sensuous near-whisper…

* * *

“Where are we going again?” Lexi asked as they were waiting for the taxi to take them on their trip. Lexi was a little worried, but as long as Miss Exton was there, she knew she’d make it just fine.

“I’ve told you twice already today,” Miss Exton said. Lexi’s face fell, but her apology just ran through her head. It wasn’t right to talk back at Miss Exton. I’m sorry that I forgot, but it’s really hard to keep everything in my mind. It’s hard enough to remember everything I have to do today. “That’s all right, dear girl. We are going to Montreal. I’ll take care of everything. We have to change planes, so I want you to stay close to me. I don’t want you to get lost.” Lexi nodded solemnly.

Lexi followed Miss Exton faithfully, even when they had to get off their first plane, and walked into the enormous Chicago airport. How Miss Exton knew where she was going in the middle of all those people going in every direction… It was so amazing. And exciting. More than once Miss Exton had stopped and softly reminded Lexi that she shouldn’t be staring at Miss Exton’s ass in public. Finally, they arrived at their gate and waited for the announcement. When they got onto the second plane, they sat down almost right away, in the second row. As Lexi watched the other people file past, she looked at Miss Exton in awe. They were in first class! Miss Exton’s smile made Lexi wish they were somewhere… private. This flight seemed to take forever in comparison to the first one; Lexi kept stealing glances at Miss Exton, who spent most of the flight silently looking out of the window.

When they got to Montreal, Lexi pulled out her passport to show to the people in uniform. She didn’t even know that she’d had one, but that was just another amazing thing about Miss Exton. They made it to their bags, and headed to the outside of the airport. Miss Exton lit a long, white cigarette; Lexi couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen her smoke anything other than a More, but it still made her look very sexy, even without a holder. “Dear girl, you may have a Capri if you wish.” Lexi did, and they smoked in silence as people around them got into taxis and left the airport.

Finally, Miss Exton dialed a number on her cell phone and spoke in a language that Lexi didn’t understand. A few minutes later, a black car pulled up. Miss Exton spoke to the driver in that funny language again. He picked up their bags and put them in the car. “Come, dear girl. It’s time to get to our destination,” Miss Exton said. Lexi got in without a word, Miss Exton next to her. They rode in silence until the car pulled up to a house and the driver got out. Suddenly, Miss Exton kissed Lexi deeply, making her wet. Lexi reluctantly held still as Miss Exton broke the kiss after a long time. “We are here,” she declared, slowly getting out of the car. Lexi was disappointed that nothing else had happened, but maybe Miss Exton would do more once they were inside the house.

Lexi stood outside the car while Miss Exton paid the driver with something that looked like play money, but he seemed very happy to get it. Without a word, Miss Exton strode up the steps to the door, where the driver had set their bags, Lexi following obediently. Miss Exton rang the doorbell twice without pause. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Miss Exton stood aside, indicating that Lexi should enter first. Lexi walked into the foyer of the house; it looked very well-kept, and the décor enhanced the aura of old magic that filled the area. “She’s darling,” an unfamiliar voice said from behind her. In spite of all of her training, Lexi’s curiosity got the better of her and she turned to see who had spoken.

A beautiful woman was standing in front of Miss Exton. She was a little taller than Miss Exton was, and had very beautiful, reddish-blond hair; when the light from the stained-glass foyer windows hit it, it looked much redder. Miss Exton was looking into the woman’s eyes with a fascinated smile. “You have done well, Jill,” the red-haired woman said, smiling. “You may reward yourself. Now.”

Lexi watched in amazement as Miss Exton immediately dropped to her knees, then onto her back, tearing at her panties, frantically masturbating, moaning loudly in pleasure. Right away, Lexi knew that this was a pleasure more intense than Lexi had ever been able to provide her with. She felt disappointed and sad that she hadn’t ever been able to please Miss Exton like this. The woman turned away, seemingly ignorant of the spectacle taking place behind her on the hardwood floor and approached Lexi, who smiled nervously. The woman reached to Lexi’s face, and stroked it tenderly. Lexi made a soft cooing sound; she couldn’t help it. The woman’s hand was soft, and smelled very nice.

She pulled out a cigarette case and holder. “I assume you know what to do with these?” Lexi immediately knelt and accepted the items. Without looking up, she opened the case. It was filled with the long, brown Mores! With trembling hands, Lexi put one of them into the holder and held it aloft for the woman to receive, still looking at the floor. As soon as the woman took the assembled smoke, Lexi slowly stood, head bowed, and reached into her purse, producing a lighter, waiting patiently until the sweet scent of a burning More filled her nostrils. The woman gently lifted Lexi’s chin. Her eyes were so… so…

“You’ve been so well trained,” the woman said, not really addressing Lexi, who just continued to gaze at her. Abruptly, the woman focused on Lexi. “Welcome to my lair, where your new life will begin,” the woman said, exhaling regally, the holder between perfectly manicured fingers. Lexi tried hard not to gape in lust. The woman looked so much more—everything—than Miss Exton had! “Kneel before me, my new pet.” Lexi obeyed immediately. “Jill has done a wonderful—” Whatever the woman said was drowned out by Miss Exton’s ecstatic scream from the floor.

Lexi couldn’t help but look away from the woman and watch Miss Exton, who continued her enthusiastic activity despite her just-concluded release. The woman gently turned Lexi’s attention back to her and those wonderful eyes… “Yes… you will come to know that same pleasure through me, pet.” The woman was stroking Lexi’s face, softly caressing, rhythmic… soothing… relaxing… “Yes, and I will teach you how to achieve complete pleasure through submission to me…” Scent… stroking… relaxing… words… “Submission and relaxation are one with me…” Gentle… nice… relaxing… Submission… “Complete submission to me is complete relaxation…” Lexi’s eyes were almost closed, teary, still looking into those wonderful eyes… and the holder… and the More… and that seductive voice. “When you completely relax, you will completely submit to me… To my sexy smoke… to my voice—” Lexi was so close to relaxing submission, but her eyes were somehow managing to stay open and she wanted to close them but they wouldn’t. “—To my eyes… To my will… To my every whim… Slave.”

The last word sent lightning through Lexi’s very soul. She felt herself get soaking wet in a haze of pleasure making her body tingle intensely and it made her mind spin. The room itself started to spin around her. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, one word flashed in her mind so brightly that it forced its way through her lips, coming out as an awestruck whisper. “Mistress.” Lexi crumpled to the ground from her knees, and everything went dark as she slid down the familiar tunnel into complete, total… submission.