The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note:

This is the second part of my four party story, The Ethics of business. You can find any released parts on my ASSTR website. I haven’t published anything for over a year but I got some good feedback from the first part so I decided to continue. I thank everyone who told me what they liked and didn’t like about the story and I’d be grateful to anyone who wishes to tell me what they think about the second part, to give me any tips or constructive criticism. My email adress is and my website is http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/wayward/www—enjoy!

The Ethics of Business

Part II—The Night of hell, Part I

“Like that slut?” said the man, who Anna had heard being adressed as Phillips.

“No, I don’t, please let me go, please!”

Anna had been captive of these men for only thirty minutes and already then had managed to cum on her, make her suck dick and lie in a pool of her own urine as they did it. She’d then been thrown into the back seat of her own mercedes sandwhiched between two men, and ordered to open her legs wide and shut up, while the man on her left felt her up. She would have been crying, but she had been given orders not too by Ron, the man sitting next to her. The man whos dick she could still taste in her mouth.

“Ron, man, I don’ get it,—why is she lettin’ us do this shit, but when i ask her if she likes it, she still bein’ some prissy bitch?”

“You’re as a thick as shit sometimes, Phillips.” Said Ron, talking like she wasn’t even there “I don’t get why, but this slut has got this fetish where she does what you say, but she obviously gets off on acting like she don’t like it, so if you want her to say she likes it, you gotta be SMART!”

As he said the last word, he smacked Anna across the face with the palm of his hand. Anna cried out but returned quickly to her sitting position, keeping her legs open at all times. She didn’t even say a word.

“Tell him you LIKE it, ok bitch?” he shouted in her ear.

“I like it” she replied. It was obvious to Phillips that she didn’t. She was a pretty girl, brown hair, brown eyes, and thin too. Phillips couldn’t pull a girl like this in a million years, but he had a few over the years. Phillips didn’t care if the pussy he was using was being raped or paid for, as long as he got what he wanted. Phillips wasn’t deluded, even in his prime he was never a looker. In his mid forties, a dirty and grossly overweight unemployed alcoholic, he didn’t think in his wildest dreams he’d ever have his way with a girl like this without using force.

Still, she was dry as fuck. Not that he cared, he wasn’t fingering her to turn her on, he was just doing it for something to do. Ocassionaly he shoved his finger in to her dry cunt, and she cried out a tiny bit.

“When we gonna get there Stan, I need to use this bitch!”

After bundling her in the car, the men had decided that they might as well not take her back to one of thier dirty cheap apartments, but use hers. After all, Ron had figured anyone that owned a car like this was bound to have a nice place to stay, as well. So after making sure nobody was going to be home, and getting directions, Stan had begun driving to her apartment in the trendy downtown area of the city. The man in front, Stan, was driving fast, and recklessly. Anna prayed he would be stopped by the cops, or better yet, crash and fly through the windscreen, but they were almost at her apartment and neither had happened yet.

“So ya reckon,” said Phillips, casually sticking two fingers in her vagina, causing her a large amount of pain “that we could tell her to actually like, get off on what we do, and she would?”

“That’d be funny, and yeah, it would work I think.. but why? This bitch might just be crazy but i think shes on some sort of drug..shes not enjoying this, and you know we all like that. You know what hookers are like Phil, they act all like they are enjoying it when all they want is your cash..it ain’t a turn on. And raping a girl is fun but you got so much shit to watch out for you spend half your time just getting them to shut up. This ones different. I’d rather she her cry on my cock and watch her pain then just turn her into some sort o’ sex zombie”

Annas eyes widened at these words. These men were rapists! A part of her wished they would tell her that she would enjoy it, at least she wouldn’t know any better. The humiliation and fear that complete lack of control brought to her was something she could never have imagined. Being raped was one thing, she imagined, but at least you could struggle, and afterwards you could tell someone. Just sitting there and letting it all happen, not even being able to cry or scream made her feel somehow less than human. Anna tried to think of the company and how it was secure finally for the first time since she could remember, but her train of thought was interrupted by the car stopping and the men pulling her out.

She had been made to tell the doorman that the men were friends of hers, as they all followed her up to her apartment, and then inside. The minute they were all inside Ron shut the door, and pulled all the locks across. Anna just stood in the entrance to her aparment, hopelessly. She wondered whether to stand still and just accept her fate or try to run.

Ron spoke first. “I bet even a high class bitch like you got some beer in the fridge right? Why don’t you move your pretty little ass over and get us something nice while we make ourselves comfortable?”

Hearing the words, Anna hurried off to kitchen to find beer for the men, who found a large open plan living room furnished with several leather chairs and a large flat-screen television. Anna’s apartment was modern and bright. It was somewhat sparse as she had only moved a year ago and a lot of her old things, mostly bought from charity shops or handed down from relatives didn’t seem proper in an apartment like this. A fake fire was flikering in the fireplace as the men started to talk. Anna could just about hear what they were saying.

“What we gonna do wit’ her?” asked Phillips

“Whatever we want,” replied Ron “It’s not like we’re paying by the hour or have the cops on our tail.. we aren’t even doing anything illegal, for all i know!”

Stan, who was just slightly thinner and more attractive that the other two, grinned wickedly. “Shit yeah, I keep thinkin’ we’re rapin’ the bitch but it ain’t rape if you aren’t forcing yourself.. if the cops ever come round, we’d just get her to tell ‘em she wanted it, maybe offer them some, too!”

Anna came in with three pint glasses of expensive beer. She placed them on the coffee table for the men, and then just stood there. Ron spoke first again. Anna decide he was the effective leader of the group. He was bigger than the other two, and smarter.

“Ok, What’s your name Girl?”

“Anna. Anna Hayes.”

“Anna, huh? Not anymore it’s not. What’s a better name for a girl like you?” He thought for a second, as if seriously considering. “How about cunt? Yeah that sounds good, it’s really you! Your new name is Cunt. What’s your name?”

Anna lowered her head and whispered, “Cunt.”

The two men laughed out loud, but Ron was dead serious.

“Ok, listen up Cunt. You don’t whisper when i ask you something, you talk clear so we can all hear you, and you reply with Sir. We’re your superiors now, so you should address us as such. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir!” Anna replied, much louder and clearer then before, though with her head still looking at the floor. Ron didn’t mind that, in fact it made her look even more subsmissive, as if any proof was needed she would do anything he asked. The men cheered. They seemed happy to sit back, drink and watch the show. Ron continued.

“Now you’ve had the privlidge of wearing your clothes up until now, but me and my buddies now want to see some more of you, so why don’t you unbutton that shirt and take it off. And your bra, too. Sexy now, Cunt.”

Anna tried to push her arms back down to their sides but they simply rose and she looked down to see them slowly, sensually unbuttoning her blouse. This was really happening! There was no way these men were going to let her go. Was this her life now? She undid the final button and pulled the blouse off. As it fell to the floor, she reached up behind her back and unlatched the black bra that made her breasts appear smaller. Anna had used them in the past to get what she wanted, but she still maintained a reputation of being fairly prudish at work, at least to the members of the staff that worked under her.

Anna was now standing in front of three ugly, asshole men she met only an hour ago in a parking lot, wearing just her knee length black skirt and panties, which were still damp with her own urine. Her breasts were on show to pigs that she wouldn’t have even given the time of day in any normal situation. Anna had a flat tummy which she was proud of, and which she worked hard at the gym many times a week to maintain. She still thought it could look better and was still jealous of the prettier girls at work, but she was comfortable with who she was. Her breasts were small B cups, but stood out perfectly formed and pert on her slighty tanned body.

“Nice titties.” Ron said as the other two clapped and clinked their pint glasses in celebration. “So would you like to tell us exactly why you do everything we want?”

Explaining corporate secrets to these men was almost as hard for Anna as taking off her clothes. She explained the Mind Control drug she had attempted to administer, her position at LK industries and what she thought went wrong. The men were a little shocked.

“Hell,” said Ron after she finished “I’m not sure I believe any of that shit, you could just be some psycho sex crazy bitch, but it’s not like I give a fuck, and you did walk out of that posh ass building. So what do you upper class working types think of people like me and my buddies then, Cunt?”

Anna paused for a second. Even without anything happening, Anna would have thought of this men as Scum at first site.

“I think you guys are fine, Sir.” She said. She hadn’t been told she couldn’t lie, and she didn’t want to give these men any more of an excuse to hurt her.

“Oh, really?” said Ron, raising an eyebrow “You didn’t seem all to happy about our presence at the parking lot.. I mean hell you got used to us I guess, and I did enjoy your litte mouth on my cock, but I don’t think you mean what you say. What do you REALLY think of us?”

Anna couldn’t help herself. Half of her wanted an excuse to insult these bastards, but she was terrified by what they would, and could do. It wasn’t like she had any free will to make a decision with anyway she figured, and opened her mouth,

“I think you people like you are scum, even before anything happened. I go out every day and I earn money, I pay taxes and those taxes are wasted on shits like you, who just sit around all day doing fuck all, drinking and breaking the law. I don’t think people like you belong in this country. You think you can just treat women like objects and—” Anna saw red.

Stan had gotten up, come over to Anna and hit her hard in the face with his fist. She fell backwards to the floor, her little tits bouncing with her.

“Fuck you, bitch!!” he shouted, and was about to kick her when Ron intervened.

“Stan, fucking calm down, there’s better things we can do to this cunt then just hit her, alright?” He turned to Anna. “You say we think we can treat women like objects? Well yeah, we can. You anyway. Proper women might not listen to us, but they’ll always be little sluts like you around to get pleasure from. I think it’s time to bring you back down to earth missy. Stand up, and take off your panties.”

Anna brought herself back up slowly, the world still reeling from Stans punch. Anna may have had sex with some real scum to help her company and herself, but none of them ever tried to hit her. In fact she’d never been hit by anyone in her life and normally she would never have stood for it. Right now though not only would should have to let it go, she would have to continue giving them what they wanted, even if they wanted to hit her again. When she was up, she put her hands up her skirt and pulled down her damp white panties to her ankles, then stepped out of them. Having not been given any further orders, held them in her hand.

“Think you’re better than us huh?” Ron started. “I don’t think any of my buddies have pissed themselves recently, do you? It’s about time you realised that it’s us who are better than you now. At least we can do what we want. Ain’t nobody telling us what to do. Now why don’t you show us how scummy you are Cunt and clean those panties.”

Anna was confused. “What with, Sir?”

“With your tongue you stupid cunt!”

Anna was taken aback. Having to kneel in her urine in the parking lot was one thing, but putting it in her mouth? She didn’t think even these men were that depraived. She bought her panties up to her mouth and stuck out her tongue, starting to lick the wet crotch of her panties while the men watched. The urine was simply damp now, but she could still feel the acid taste on her tongue as she tried in vain to clean it all off. After several minutes of this humiliating treatment, Ron told her to stop.

“What did you just do?” he asked.

“I licked the urine off my panties.”

“Yes you did Cunt. And proper women who are above men like us wouldn’t be caught dead doing something like that would they? Anyway, we’re up for some real action now, right boys? Take off your skirt.”

So this was it, thought Anna. She had been dreading this since she first realised what was going on, but she figured it would be inevitable. A group of pigs like this don’t find out a woman will follow all of their orders and then take her back to the apartment for tea and a nice chat. They wanted to use her, humiliate her, and hurt her. She pulled off her skirt and was finally totally naked. Her pussy was shaved. She had been shaving it since she was 17 when a boy she was in love with had asked her to do it for him. The men already knew this however, as Phillips had pointed it out to his companions when he had shoved his hand down her panties in the car.

“I’m not gonna be rude, I’ve already had this bitch. Gentlemen?” Ron looked at his friends.

“I’ll go!” said Phillips

“No, fuck you man” shouted Stan, who had enjoyed watching the bitch clean her panties, but was still pissed at her earlier comments. “I haven’t even got ta finger ‘er yet, she’s mine!”

Phillips backed down. Anna shut her eyes at the thought of these men arguing over who was going to fuck her. Stan stood up and began to undo his jeans.

“Wait, fuck, I gotta get used to this!” he smiled. “Hey, cunt, come her and undo my jeans so I can put my dick in your pretty little pussy, yeah?”

Anna moved over until she was next to him, and fumbled with his jeans. She could feel his breath on the top of her head. She could feel him looking down on her, and she knew the other two would be watching as well. She felt ashamed, and tried to hide in herself, but she wasn’t being raped, she couldn’t just lie there and wait for it to end, she had to participate.

Anna pulled down Stan’s jeans and his pants, and saw his penis for the first time. He had a lot of pubic hair, hairy balls and a hairy ass. His penis was erect, but small and fat. Anna had hoped he would at least be cleaner than Ron but he too smelt like he hadn’t washed in 30 years. At least, Anna reasoned, she wouldn’t have to put it in her mouth. Stan kept his shirt on and sat back down on Annas sofa.

“It’s time you learn what a real man is made of, honey. Sit yer nice little pussy down on Stan. And face away for me, I don’t want you breathin’ your sperm breath all over me when i’m using yer body, bitch. Come on.”

Anna positioned herself so that Stans penis was poking right at the entrance to her vagina. She faced away from him and slowly lowered herself down. She hadn’t been given any orders to go fast, and she thanked god, becuase she was still totally dry, and it hurt like hell even on the Stan’s 4 inch dick. Finally, after what seemed like ages, she felt Stan’s pubes on her ass, and she was sitting right down on him.

“What, you think I’m gonna do the work? That’s what women are for, slut! Start moving and try yer hardest!”

Anna shut her eyes tight as she began to move up and down on the filthy dick. She was intially glad she was facing the other way so she couldn’t smell him as bad, or have to look at his face, but that was before she saw the other two men coming closer. She tried not to think about disease or pregnancy and attempted to blank her mind of everyhing while her body did the work of making this asshole happy. She had been moving up and down on it for only a few minutes when the Ron started over to her and slapped her right breast hard so that it wobbled, and she gasped.

He laughed. “Don’t stop making Stan feel good. You’re a bitch. What are you?”

“I’m a bitch sir” She gasped. She wasn’t enjoying the fucking, the men had never told her to do that, and after their conversation in the car she doubted they were going too. She was panting due to the amount of work she had to do in this position to keep the cock moving in and out of her tight vagina, without making it fall out. She had been orderd to try the hardest so was giving Stan the fuck of his life. She tried once again to zone out, but once again Rons voice bought her back.

“That’s right! And what noise do bitches make? They bark don’t they, Cunt? Bark for us to show us what a bitch you are!”

The humiliation hurt Anna more than the penis ripping apart her vagina, and that was saying something.

“Woof.. Woof woof! Woof!” she panted, eyes still shut.

Stan had been listening to this and watching the young woman bounce on his cock that hadn’t seen pussy like this since his last rape, and never pussy this willing. The barking was simply to much for him, and as she was making noises like a little bitch, he grabbed her by the sides and pushed her right down onto him as cum flew through his dick and into her pussy. She screamed out both in pain and defeat. She could feel her once dry pussy now sticky with the sperm of a man she didn’t know. She wanted nothing more than to crawl up and die. But instead she was thrown to the ground.

“That was alright bitch.” Stan spat at her “But I think you could try harder next time. Now to say thank you for gettin’ all that sex, you can lick my asshole!” He opened his legs and spread his cheeks as Anna squatted before him and started to lick his dirty ass. She didn’t even try to think now, she swore she would be vomiting right now but she figured the drug must have been having some sort of effect on her body as well as her mind. She could smell and taste shit from Stans ass, and she found it very difficult to breathe. Suddenly she heard a loud noise and tried to jump back as Stan farted on her face. She couldn’t believe it. The horrible smell filled her mouth and nostrils. She could hear the others laughing and congratulating Stan, who finally pulled her out by her hair. She gasped for breath.

“Fun bitch? I needed a good clean down there. Do you still feel the same about people that don’t work now you’ve had your tongue up the asshole of one?” Before she had a chance to answer Stan pointed to the ground beneath her legs. While she had been squatting down a lot of Stans cum had seeped out her abused pussy onto the floor of her apartment. “Wouldn’t want to get yer apartment dirty, would ya cunt? Better suck it up out of the carpet!” Anna got on her hands and knees and began to suck up the drying sperm from her 2000 dollar carpet. As she was doing so, one of the men came up behind her and slapped her bare pussy so hard she fell to the floor amongst more cheers.

Was this ever going to end?