The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena Sounds a Note

Synopsis : A teenage Evilena takes music lessons, and a music teacher.

The new music teacher at Evilena’s high school was gorgeous. Tall, lithe, and red haired the new staff member was the subject of excited conversations in the hallways from the first day she started teaching.

Evilena smiled when she saw the small note posted on the bulletin board outside the music room. “Looking for pianist to accompany girls singing groups” email for an appointment with Miss Green” After an exchange of emails, Evilena found herself entering Talia Green’s office just off the large music room. Evilena had asked for a meeting late in the day, assuming she would be the teacher’s last appointment. She greeted the red head brightly as she entered the room, surreptitiously locking the classroom door, to avoid any interruptions as she spoke to the lovely young instructor.

“Have you much experience, Evilena ? ” Talia inquired as the lovely blonde teen sat on the bench in front of the piano. The green eyed student shyly smiled as she thought about the double entendre of the question. “More than you’d think Ms. Green, more than you’d think.”

“Good, let’s get started.” The ginger haired teacher responded.

Evilena reached up and flicked on the metronome, sitting on the piano and adjusted it until the steady tick, tock, almost mimicked the beat of a heart.

“I want you to look at the metronome. Look at the metronome, Ms. Green. Look at it as it goes back and forth and listen to it as it keeps a steady, steady beat…back and forth…back and forth … tick… tock”

The young music instructor looked confused. She was supposed to be the person in charge at this appointment, not this deliciously beautiful teen sitting at the piano. But somehow the soft, intoxicating voice of the blonde coed was capturing her attention and she felt she HAD to watch the ticking metronome as it counted out a slow, compelling beat … tick .. tock… tick… tock…the slow steady beat filled her consciousness.

Evilena had hypnotized students, and teachers before, mostly as revenge for some real or imagined slight she felt they had committed, plunging them into some sort of helpless mind controlled spell, totally obedient to her will. But this was different. She had been attracted to the red haired teacher, almost from the moment she had first seen her, and had immediately planned to enthrall teacher, and add her to the small group of teens and adults who served as her sex slaves and helpless love puppets. Just for fun. The teen had dress in a simple white blouse and short denim skirt. She had also worn her dirtiest sneakers and white gym socks, in hopes she could utilize them later.

“Look at the metronome and listen to it’s steady beat … and to my voice ... my soft , compelling, hypnotic voice… listen ... listen …listen …”

In spite of herself, Talia walked closer to the piano, and the sultry teen, and the ticking metronome…tick… tock …tick … tock… The closer Green approached, the more the sound of Evilena’s voice echoed in her mind… soft, sensual, compelling, hypnotic voice…so hypnotic …hypnotic.

But what could that mean ? Finally as she stood motionless next to Evilena it dawned on her that all she COULD hear was the steady beat of the timer and the teen’s soft, sexy voice. In a moment of sudden panic she gasped and then turned to look at the blonde teen sitting on the piano bench, and the teacher’s fate was sealed. Evilena looked deeply into the red head’s eyes and reached out and captured Talia’s face between her soft, sensuous hands, forcing the already weakening and confused instructor to gaze directly into the green, powerful orbs that were Evilena’s mesmeric eyes.

“Look at me when I speak to you Talia, Look deep into my eyes. Your desire for me is growing stronger and stronger every second you gaze into my eyes. The closer you get the more excited you become. Your heart is beating faster with every second that you fall deeper and deeper into my gaze. Helpless…growing hotter and hotter with desire for me …you are nothing but a horny little girl and you attraction for me is growing every second as you gaze deeper and fall helplessly under my power..”

“ Deeper and deeper look deeper and deeper into my hypnotic eyes and fall under my mesmerizing spell. You feel as if you are falling into my eyes. Falling…falling. Each second you stare into my eyes you feel weaker and weaker… you know I am more powerful than you and that you are falling helplessly under my power… you feel weaker and weaker.. unable to resist my spell.. unable to resist my hypnotic control …more and more under my influence with every second.. more and more helpless to resist me…” She removed her hands from the woman’s face now, knowing that she would be unable to look away. Evilena gestured in front of of the eyes of the helpless young teacher, using her hypnotic gestures to deepen her hypnotic spell over the girl.

Gently, Evilena took the teachers hands and led her to sit on the piano bench as the blonde now stood above the ever weakening red head. Green looked up, into Evilena’s green eyes, almost pleadingly, falling deeper and deeper into the powerful mesmerizing spell of the powerful teen. She felt helpless.. excited .. and so very submissive.

“Think of nothing but me as your desire builds, the ache in your pussy, the desire for me…your Mistress Evilena You want me..”

The entranced teacher’s breathing quickened. Talia could do nothing but helplessly stare into those hypnotic green eyes. The sensory overload had been too much for the red head to bear and in her powerless state she was unable to resist anything the irresistible teen hypnotist commanded.

But Evilena was enjoying this game and wanted to deepen the sexy teacher’s trance even more. “My eyes draw you in, taking you deeper and deeper under my irresistible spell. You can’t resist me. You need to obey me. You want to obey me. My will is stronger than yours. You can’t resist my power over you. Tell me that you belong to me, tell me that you are my pet, my sex slave…”

Slowly the red heads mouth began to form words. Almost a whisper at first she spoke, “I … belong ... to … you … I … am… your … p p p pet…” then with conviction,” I am your sex slave.”

Evilena could smell her teacher’s arousal and continued to plunge her deeper under the irresistibly powerful hypnotic spell. “ Keep looking into my eyes, pet, keep looking. You can hear only my voice and it is echoing inside your mind. My mind is overwhelming your weak brain. You cannot resist the power of my mind. My eyes are burning away any independent thoughts. Your every thought is controlled by me. Your thoughts are disappearing and are being replaced by my thoughts and commands. You are my helpless pet…helpless. You are getting dizzy as you gaze deeply into my eyes… dizzy … dizzy... your head is spinning ... feeling so helpless ... even too helpless to hold your head upright. So sleepy ... so weak … so dizzy … so helpless…

“Helpless…” the enthralled teacher nodded as she whispered her surrender. Her head fell forward as her eyes slammed shut and had Evilena not held her upright she would have fallen off the bench.

“Now open your eyes and look at me. I am the most beautiful person you have ever seen and you can’t help but love me. Say it .”

Again the red head opened her eyes to look at the face of her captor, “ You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and I can’t help but love you .”

Tell me you worship me.

“I worship you…”

Tell me you adore me, Pet

“I adore you…”

Tell me you are my slave.

Evilena stroked her breasts as if the teacher were indeed a pet.” Now , Talia, as you look at me you realize how much you want to serve me, and love me and obey me. Every part of my body excites you. Even my feet. Look down at my feet. LOOK.”

Green’s eyes drifted down to the teen’s gym shoed feet, and gasped. They were gorgeous, and in spite of the dirty, smell shoes she could not pull her eyes away from Evilena’s feet.

“ I think you would like to take off my shoes, wouldn’t you?” Evilena laughed as the teacher fell to her knees obeying the suggestion to remove the blonde girl’s sneakers. As she tugged at the shoes she felt an irresistible urge to lick and suck on the hypnotist’s fragrant white gym socks, each sniff, each lick exciting her more and more. “Now, my pet you may pull off my socks and the moment you see my glorious bare feet, you will cum.”

Unable to control her own actions Talia tugged at the white socks and then as Evilena’s feet were exposed she violently shook with a powerful orgasm and fell to the floor in front of the beautiful blonde teen, but the dominant teen wasn’t done with the music teacher yet. Now the teen sat on the piano bench and lifted her feet close to Talia’s face. A new surge of helplessness flowed through Talia’s mind. She felt too weak to even look away, much less move.

Evilena wanted to use a new hypnotic trigger for deepening the teacher’s trance state. “Inhale deeply my pet. You love the scent of my feet. It intoxicates you ... it entrances you ... surrender to the hypnotic odor of my feet. So excited ... so weak … so helpless … so powerless ... you are unable to resist the power of my irresistible feet.”

The blonde teen rubbed the soles of her feet across her teacher’s face, each soft stroke making the redhead moan louder and more excitedly. The hypno-teen pulled her foot back a bit and slowly moved her toes back and forth in time to the metronome, still ticking on the piano. “Watch my foot, Pet, keep breathing the hypnotic scent, but unable to stop your eyes from following my foot as it sways back and forth, just like the metronome. You don’t want to look away. You can’t look away. Helpless…powerless before me.”

The blonde dome now pushed her feet into Green’s mouth and forced her to suck her toes, as if they were tiny cocks.

Evilena pulled her feet from the teacher’s mouth and softly rubbed her moist toes on Talia’s temples, whispering her commands to obey over and over. Finally she placed her feet behind the helpless teacher’s neck and pulled her in … closer and closer as she lifted her short skirt. The teacher gazed longingly at the teen’s panty clad pussy.

“Obey me and worship my pussy, Pet. WORSHIP ME.” The command echoed in Green’s mind.

Now it was Evilena’s turn to moan as her entranced pet worshipped her Mistress and as the teacher followed every one of the blonde’s commands. Minutes passed, perhaps hours then the hypnotic teen exploded in bliss, as the redhead swallowed her new elixir of subservience.

“Now listen my Pet. You may awaken five minutes after I leave this room. You will put your clothes back and not be concerned about the feelings and smells of sex surrounding you. You will have no memory of this, if asked you will say you waited and I did not show up for my appointment. But whenever I, and only I, say the words ‘Evilena’s Pet’ you will again fall into this helpless trance, only it will be 100 times deeper., You will blindly serve me as your Mistress. Do you understand ?”

As Evilena rearranged her clothing and walked out the door she heard her new pet responding, “Yes Mistress.” She smiled.