The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena’s Valentine’s Day Present ... To Herself

mc f/f

Evilena gets a check-up on Valentine’s Day and decides that she knows exactly what she wants for a present.

Evilena’s Valentine’s Day Present ..... To Herself

Evilena even looked good in one of those damned paper gowns.

She had scheduled this complete physical examination months ago, and , as she always did, showed up promptly for the series of " well woman” examinations that all adult females should periodically undergo to assure good health. It was merely a coincidence that it was so close to to the Valentine’s celebration.

Now, after all of the mechanical, optical, electronic, and radiological tests were over and she sat quietly , on one of the examination tables in a small room awaiting the results.

A lovely Indian physician entered the room, wearing a white lab coat, sphygmometer hanging loosely around her graceful neck.

Evilena glanced at the dark skinned beauty and checked the white plastic badge pinned on the coat and read, " Dr. Anjali Rai,MD”.

She slowly, sensuously moved behind the young doctor and placed her mouth right next to the physician’s ear and whispered erotically.“obey ...obey ... obey...”

The doctor tried to move away but Evilena moved one hand to Anjali’s breast and the other to her pussy and held the woman captive, both with her erotic grip and her irresistible voice.

“Anjali, what a lovely name” she said, her soft, yet compelling voice resounding deep within the brain of the young physician.

The Indian blushed and her breath quickened. She was no lesbian, but this lovely blond did stir emotional, even erotic feelings within her. She finally pulled away, and turned to face Evilena. She pulled down her dress as if that gesture would remove the memory of the blond’s hot breath from her mind .

She looked at the young patient’s beautiful face and then down at her medical chart, then slowly, up again, to her face. " and what should I call you, Miss ?” she asked trying both to regain control of herself and to use her most professional voice.

“The gorgeous goth goddess focused her emerald eyes on the doctor’s and whispered " Evilena.”

“Evilena?” inquired the now deeply befuddled physician.

“Evilena, you may call me Evilena”, was her mesmerizing response. She gestured hypnotically with her graceful fingers drawing the doctor’s gaze to her hypnotic eyes.

“E ...evilena,” she responded .

“Again, my pet” the hypnoteuse whispered as her eyes held the doctor’s gaze.

“Evilena....”

“Again....”

“Evilena....”

This slow, soft , exchange continued over and over.

“Again” the goddess said, now with the clear sound of command in her voice.

“Evilena.” she whispered.

Now, the blond simply nodded, and Anjali obediently responded.

“Evilena.”

Nod

“Evilena....Evilena ...Evilena ... Evilena ... Evilena....” came the one word response over and over again.

The hypnotist’s gaze never allowed the lovely Indian’s gaze to falter or look away.

Anjali, had forgotten why she was here, and almost even who she was, but she somehow understood she needed to keep looking into the lovely green eyes that held her motionless and the unstated commands that required her to keep saying the glorious sounding name. Evilena.

“Obey Evilena.” was the slightly altered response the hypnoteuse whispered to the fascinated physician.

Rai seemed to shake and her eyes darted around the room in what appeared to be an effort to avoid looking into the deep green eyes of the gorgeous patient sitting so close to her. But after a moment, as if attracted by a powerful magnet, her eyes were pulled back, forced to stare deeply into the glowing green orbs that held her captive.

“Obey Evilena,” she dully responded.

“Obey Evilena.....” whispered the blond.

“Obey Evilena,” echoed the lovely desi.

This had not been a traditional hypnotic induction, but Evilena had used this approach before to condition her victims to do just as she said. She had been immediately attracted to the pretty young doctor and had decide she would add her to her stable of worshipful Evilenites.

The hypnoteuse reached out and used her fingertips to trace slow, soft, warm circles on the dark haired beauty’s temples. She drew closer and again whispered in her ear, her hot breath exciting the helpless physician.

“Obey Evilena .... you must obey Evilena....it feels so good ... so right ... so wonderful to ... obey Evilena...”

“Obey Evilena”, was the halting reply. Rai was finding it hard to stay awake, staring into those green eyes seemed to entrance and confuse her so. It would be easier to just close her eyes and listen to the wonderful voice that told her what to do.... but her eyes were held captive by the mesmerizing gaze of the gorgeous blond, standing so near to her.

“Obey Evilena” Rai heard, but was it the hypnotist’s voice or her own ?

“ Obey Evilena ... obey Evilena... obey Evilena ... obey Evilena ...” Anjali mindlessly repeated, pleasure growing within her as she helplessly surrendered to those powerful eyes. " Obey Evilena ....”

Evilena smiled as she drew closer and licked the dark beauty’s lips . Rai shuddered , then sighed. “Obey Evilena” she softly moaned, in a little girl’s voice.“Obey ....obey ... obey Evilena,” the submissive little girl repeated as she reached out and tried to cling to her goddess .

Evilena smiled and looked up at the clock. " Sometime I even amaze myself,” she chuckled “Five minutes, thirty-eight seconds.”

“Who is your Mistress , Anjali?” she quietly questioned.

““You are Evilena .... I must obey Evilena,” the physician responded , as if it were the first thing she had ever learned. " I must obey Evilena.”

Evilena focused her hypnotic eyes on the doctor, pulling her more deeply under her power, “Then you may kneel down and kiss my feet.”

Her eyes suddenly filed with lust , the helpless Asian knelt down and started to worship Evilena’s lovely bare toes.

Evilena lifted the flimsy paper gown and chuckled to herself, " Now you may worship my ass Anjali, she said pointing to her perfect derriere, as if her hypnotized submissive might forget where her butt was located. The entranced doctor crawled behind her patient and nuzzled her warm ass cheeks, then gently, lovingly kissed them.

Evilena reached back, then leaned over, her hand pushing the helpless physician’s nose into the crack of her lovely buttocks. “You may lick me.”

A louder moan escaped the hypnotized woman’s lips as she extended her tongue to taste her goddess .

“Get my clothes and help me dress, slave girl,” the blond commanded and the kneeling woman lept to her feet to dress the mistress.

Now, as if to assure herself that the woman was indeed, her slave, Evilena held her face in her hands and focused all her hypnotic power into the dark eyes of the gorgeous Indian doctor. With one hand on each side of her face she used her thumbs to hold open the Asian’s eyelids,forcing her to look.

“Look into my eyes and feel my power”, she whispered. " Deeper and deeper ... you can’t look away ... deeper and deeper... under my control ... under my control ... under my hypnotic spell... helpless . no resistance ... completely mine ... mine ...mine ...”

“ Y ... y... yours ...” Anjali mumbled.

“Your will is mine ... you cannot resist ... no will to resist ... you love to look into my eyes...you love my eyes ... deeper and deeper into my eyes...”

“ Love to look into .....”

The woman was too weak to finish the sentence.

“Obedient .... helpless ... unable to look away from my eyes ... you love my eyes ... you love me ... say it dear tell me you love me...”

“Love you ...love Evilena ...”

“And just saying my name , Evilena, excites you... fills you with desire ...say it ... say my name.”

“Evilena” she moaned, “Evilena ... Evilena ... Evilena ...” With each repetition her heart beat faster, she grew warmer .. her breath accelerated...she became moister.... with each repetition...

“Evilena ... Evilena ... oh Goddess ... Evilena ...Oh ...Oh ...Evilena... I ... I ... Evilena ... ohgod ...ohgod... Evilena ... Evilena ...OH GOD ... OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD,:

she screamed and fell to the floor shaking with passion , her lips silently forming her mantra again and again ...Evilena ....

Evilena sighed in relief. This new slave would be a wonderful addition to her harem, especially so close to Valentine’s Day.

“Get up,” the blond hypnoteuse commanded, as the hypno-slave struggled to her feet on shaking legs. Again Evilena kissed her in a sensual , open mouthed kiss, supporting the doctor as she again swooned.

“Follow me, now..” Evilena commanded and her Valentine’s Day present followed her to her car...