The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: Don’t read this if you’re under the age of majority in your area. It may help to read Exam Leave first.

EXAM STRESS

OK, I’ve read what Rob said, and he didn’t tell you the whole story. Him being a friend, I guess; leaving it up to me to decide whether I want my part on record or not. But he’s told the part of the story that’s mostly to do with him, so I reckon I owe it to him to publicise my part.

First thing I knew about Rob’s discovery, I didn’t even know it was anything to do with Rob. I’ve got a younger brother, so I knew something weird was up after school that day—I hadn’t had an exam, so I’d stayed at home ‘revising’. When Paul barged in on me after school I was sure something was up. He normally stays away and plays shitty pop music at full volume, and I have to counter with some good stuff. But today he barged in, breathless. I took a deep breath and turned to face him.

“What?”

“You’ll never guess,” he said, excitedly.

“I’ll never guess what?” I asked. The irritation in my voice the first time was replaced with a kind of morose resignation. I don’t really like Paul that much, and though he’s normally stopped this unbelievably annoying means of conversation, I don’t want to encourage a return to it. And I knew from long experience that he’d keep pestering me until he got whatever he wanted to tell me out into the open.

“Miss Robins,” he said. “You’ll never guess what happened in our lesson today.”

“What happened?” I asked, trying to appear patient. From the same long experience I knew that getting annoyed was the magic spell that goaded Paul into spinning out the tale ever longer. And I was actually vaguely interested now. Miss Robins, as Rob’s said, taught French; anything that would make Paul remember something from a French lesson had to be very special.

“She had a dildo lying on her desk the whole lesson!” It came out in a rush, not what I’d expected at all. For the first time I understood the pent-up excitement in his voice, and I was just glad he was old enough—at 15—not to tell the folks.

“You’ve got to be joking,” I said. Babyface going solo? She was getting married. Hell, we’d seen her with her fiancé in a pub—he wasn’t that bad looking, though the consensus was he must be dumb to want her. If he was that bad a shag, why marry him?

He shook his head, earnest even as he was excited. “I shit you not. Mind you—” he broke off and giggled. Fucking giggled. I rolled my eyes, and wondered whether his balls had dropped. “I reckon someone else did.”

“Someone else did what?” I asked, utterly lost now.

“Someone else shit.”

This had to be the least common reaction to seeing a dildo I’d ever heard of. “Uhh... you’re going to have to expand that a wee bit.”

“On the dildo.”

All was clear. Someone who hadn’t completely cleared their passages was practising the brown love, quite likely solo, probably Miss Robins. Now this was something to talk about down the pub.

Except that there weren’t really any pubs in town you could make yourself heard in that didn’t have a teacher hanging around; the only one being run by Mr Leonard’s brother.

“Christ,” I said, feeling at a loss for anything that really expressed my feelings. “Didn’t you say anything?”

“Oh, yeah,” Paul sneered, “’Scuse me, miss, why’s your joy toy on the desk?”

I conceded the point, and found myself lost for words.

Paul also ran out of things to say, and after hanging around uncertainly for a further thirty seconds, withdrew.

My name is Jason Kenrick. People have been calling me Kenny, however, since South Park started, so I’ve kinda got used to it.

* * *

A couple of days later, Rob called after school.

“Kenny? It’s me. Listen, can you come over?”

“Sure. Hey, how was the exam?”

“Not bad. Look, just get over here, huh?”

“Sure.”

He cut the connection. I grabbed my denim jacket off the back of my chair, pocketed my keys, mobile phone, and was about to leave when the thought crossed my mind that we might be heading out on the piss later. I added my wallet to the collection and bounced out of my room and down the stairs.

“Mum, I’m off to Rob’s” I yelled through the kitchen door. “Back by next week sometime,” and with that I was out of the house. This is my traditional mode of egress; annoys the parents, which is one of my high priorities, just after beer and sex and just before getting into Uni... which would mean less restrictions on my access to the first two items.

I gathered from the absence of car that Rob’s folks weren’t back yet. I walked up the path and would have rung the bell if Helen hadn’t opened the door, reached out, grabbed me by my jacket, and hauled me inside.

All of which threw me somewhat. What was Helen doing here? No one she wasn’t dating liked her. No one would date her any more, not at our school. And she was a boarder.

Then I caught sight of Katie, running downstairs in the usual short, tight skirt and tights she wore to school, topless, giggling like a virgin in a particularly crap Carry On film. She turned at the bottom of the stairs and ducked into the kitchen, Rob in hot pursuit. Until he saw me, anyway.

His feet hit ground level and he came to a dead stop. “Alright, Kenny?” he asked. “Helen, let go of his jacket.”

“Yes, master,” she replied, releasing her grip. It was at this point I realised the world had gone mad. I announced my revelation. Rob laughed; Helen’s expression didn’t flicker.

“What, a stupid cunt’s desperate to get you inside and you think the world’s gone crazy?” Rob asked. “When did you get this low opinion of yourself?”

Helen’s expression still didn’t flicker. It was like standing next to a pod person. I admit I was staring. Rob had called her a stupid cunt and she hadn’t reacted in the slightest.

Rob laughed again. “Man, you would not believe what I found in the library...”

“No,” I said, “I think you’ve got that right.” I still wasn’t sure what was going on. Then a thought connected. “Hey, did you do something to Babyface a couple of days back?”

“Might have done,” he said cheerfully. “Why, does it show?”

“It showed to my brother,” I said. “He says she left a dildo out on her desk all through their lesson.”

“Yeah, well, she started it,” he said, grinning. His tone of voice took me right back to being six and accusing other people whenever a teacher told me off, which I gathered was the point.

“Elaborate,” I said. Having seen what he’d done to Helen and Katie, I was more than willing to believe he was responsible for her weird behaviour. He didn’t have enough money to get Helen and Katie to act like this, and they weren’t that good at acting in any case.

He did so. I was not impressed. The disgust was too strong for that, but one thing really stood out.

Miss Robins had supplied the item in question, and she’d pretty much made Rob bugger himself with it. And she’d prevented him from coming, while at the same time pumping him full of arousal.

“If you hadn’t told me what you did to her, I’d call her the sick one,” I said. “But no, it’s definitely you.”

“But you knew I was sick anyway,” Rob said, grinning.

“Well, this is true,” I said. It was an automatic response; we’ve gone through this sort of weird backtalk for years now. We’re both dirty minded bastards, frankly. “But this is sicker than I expected.”

“Oh, come on,” he retorted. “Wouldn’t you have done the same thing?”

Tough question. “I’d probably have done something to Babyface,” I said, thoughtfully, “but not that imaginative... sadly. I’m not sure I’d have just walked into school and walked out with three girls.”

“Yeah, but that’s because you’re already getting some,” Rob said. That grin was still there.

“Well, can I help it if I’m a lot more attractive than you?”

I still didn’t really believe any of this was happening, and I think Rob must have realised that. “Tell you what,” he said, “I’ve got some business with Katie,” cocking his head at the door. “So I’ll give you Helen and Keunhee to amuse yourself with for the next hour, OK?”

“Go on then,” I said, half-joking.

“Keunhee,” he called.

“Yes, master?” She emerged from his room at the top of the stairs, wearing...

Well, it’s hard to describe, but since she wore it to the Valentine’s Ball it had shown up in my dreams from time to time. I still had dreams about most of the better-looking girls at school from time to time, more or less on a rota basis. The trick was in not telling my current girlfriend she had to share star billing. A sheer silver dress, tight around her breasts so that her nipples showed through when she was happy or excited, and so short that if she even leant forward you could see a decent amount of her rear end. From my viewpoint at the foot of the stairs I could see up it... and that meant I could see she really wasn’t concealing anything.

“You and Helen will obey Kenny for one hour as completely as you do me, with these exceptions; do not tell him how I put you under my control, and do not obey any command that might prove in any way dangerous to me or my mind.”

“Yes, master,” Keunhee and Helen chorused. I noticed a difference in their voices, and Rob confirmed it.

“Helen is now your basic zombie slave,” he said. “Keunhee just... loves to be commanded. I wanted to really get back at Helen, so I locked her personality out of the loop. She knows what’s going on but she acts like a very basic robot. OK with you?”

“Yeah, sure,” I said guardedly. Hearing what he’d said, blocking off offensive routes I hadn’t even considered taking—hadn’t even considered an offensive—had warned me that Rob was even more paranoid than he often used to act. And he always, always overacted his personae. So did I; it was part of the routine.

Nothing much I could do about any post-hypnotic commands now, though; Helen had managed to drag me into the house, if primed to get me I could be sure she’d get me.

Might as well make the most of it, really.

“If,” I added, “no-one tells Alice.”

Rob grinned and ducked out of sight after Katie. I ordered Helen to go upstairs and followed her up.

* * *

I was by now convinced this wasn’t an act. I became more convinced of this when Keunhee stripped for me, revealing those beautiful breasts I’d spent so long daydreaming about. I had her turn around and studied her pert backside for a few moments, too.

I think Rob’s already noted the prevalent and perhaps exaggerated dislike we all felt for Helen. The fact remains, I didn’t like her, nor did pretty much anyone else in our year.

“Nice arse, isn’t it, Helen?”

Silence.

“I asked you if you thought Keunhee’s arse was nice, Helen.”

“Yes, sir. But I can offer no opinion on the subject.”

“I... see. In that case, I’ll tell you. Keunhee has a nice arse; repeat.”

“Keunhee has a nice arse,” she parroted faithfully, mechanically.

“You could eat your dinner off something so well-kept,” I said, now really taking the piss. Silence followed; Keunhee looked fairly uncomfortable, though, as far as I could tell from her back view. “Keunhee, I want you to fall into a trance until I tell you specifically to wake up,” I said, making it easier.

“Yes, si...” was as far as she got. Her head flopped forward and the way she carried herself changed subtly. It was fairly obvious she was under.

It took me five minutes after that to tell Helen to give me a blow job, partly because I was interested in whether the personality Rob had told me was still in there would experience orgasms. I wanted to know just how pissed Rob was with Helen. This involved a lot of detailed questioning of Keunhee under trance—Helen didn’t seem to understand there was another her within. As far as she was concerned, her full name was HelenZeroOne, PleasureBot, and she had been built by Cunnilingus Enterprises of Sweden, in fairly obvious reference to her mother, the immigrant trophy wife who, school rumour had it, had blown the entire male and half the female contingents of staff for high grades for her daughter. As a point of interest, she hadn’t needed this, whether it happened or not. But our rumour grapevine was normally pretty good—we sniffed out the gay teacher ten years before he got caught officially and sacked for trying to interfere with a sixth former (thankfully not me).

Still, there you go.

As it turned out, Helen could and did act like any woman having the time of her life might do when having sex; she’d come if you made her and she’d come on command. But the real Helen inside wouldn’t experience any of the emotion that went with it; what that Helen would experience would be much the same as if she’d lost control of her bladder. I followed up this line of conversation further and discovered that Rob had provided links to the nearest negative sensation he could dream up for most positive sensations, and had amplified the negative ones—she really hated the very idea of anal sex, so if someone tried it the feelings of the Helen inside would reach suicidal lows. A suicide she’d be forever unable to commit.

I was really starting to worry about Rob. I could imagine him chucking in a few such suggestions as jokes, not really realising himself how powerful they could be, but this had all been done with a rather worrying thoroughness. And yet...

If I’d had the sort of power he evidently did, I’d have experimented with a few people, granted; my current girlfriend first of all. I wouldn’t have gone nearly as far as he had; I didn’t have the imagination or the caution. I freely admit that. But without doing that, I’d be running risks of a revolution, being put under myself. Exactly the same ‘flaw’, as it could be seen, as Miss Robins had shown.

But then...

I couldn’t get this loop out of my mind, really. Rob had had to have the full procedure explained. He’d even told me that making a mistake would snap the subject out of it.

And that was the other reasons it took me five minutes to ask Helen for a blowjob. Despite her belief in her robotic origins, there was nothing mechanical about that. She’d got a pretty well-developed technique, actually; honed on who, school gossip had never said. When I brought Keunhee back to reality, she was nowhere near as good—and still virginal.

I’d suspected that for a long time, but after Rob had had his hands on her for much of the day I certainly hadn’t expected that state of affairs to continue. Keunhee explained she’d been too busy playing with her tits and blowing him until Helen walked in and got nobbled, and it just happened yet.

I found myself in a situation I’d never even dreamed of; trying to decide whether helping myself to a girl’s virginity would be OK with my best friend who was currently busy with another girl but might well be looking forward to cracking the seal post-recovery.

I put the decision on hold for a while, which was really a decision in itself.

I got Helen back on her knees, suggested to Keunhee that she’d quite enjoy being eaten out, found out Rob had already made the same suggestion, wondered briefly why that didn’t, or hadn’t, or whatever, broken her hymen—not being versed in matters lesbian—and told Helen to get busy with hands and tongue.

“Like mother, like daughter, huh?”

Katie was leaning against the doorframe, arms folded casually, watching proceedings. I had no idea how long she’d been there, but I was guessing not long. I wondered where Rob was.

“Certainly looks like it, doesn’t it?” I replied, getting up from my seat. She was fully dressed again, in that suit of hers that would have been conservative had her skirt been either a little longer or a little looser. As it was, you could practically see the muscles of her thighs standing out. I wondered, not for the first time, how it was possible to move forwards in that skirt.

She ignored my response and eased off the doorframe, walking into the room. “You know, you’re lucky,” she said.

“Lucky?” I wasn’t entirely sure what she was referring to, but I assumed it had to do with the little tableau at my feet. “I suppose so,” I said. “Not everyone gets to see this sort of thing without paying.”

She smiled. It wasn’t the normal, demure, slightly puzzled smile I expected from Katie; this was something altogether more calculating. “True, but that’s not what I was talking about,” she said.

Utterly lost once more, I made a stab at turning it into a joke. I glanced down at my crotch, thankfully—strange thing to worry about, exposing yourself in front of a hypnotised sex slave—covered once more, and then said, “Oh, I’m sure it’s nothing out of the ordinary.”

“Oh, I think it is,” she said, even closer now. I began to wonder whether Rob had decided to lend me Katie as well, when she grinned and continued. “I mean, you’re going to have your own slave girlfriend, just like Rob’s got me.”

The first thought to pass through my mind was ‘so, he hasn’t...’. I glanced back at Katie’s two companions in slavery, wondering.

“One of them?”

“No,” she said, sounding quite disappointed in my intelligence or lack thereof. “If Rob just gave you another slave girlfriend, how would you deal with Alice?”

The final piece clicked together in my mind. Katie and Alice had been firm friends for a long time—a quick call, an arrangement to meet, Rob stepping out instead of Alice—and hey presto, my friend would have turned my girlfriend into my sex slave.

I wasn’t sure whether to feel pissed off, grateful, revolted, or any other of a number of conflicting emotions. What I was sure of was that Rob was already out there waiting. Katie had probably got orders to make sure I stayed occupied; all in all, there was no way I’d reach Alice in time. I thought of text messaging her with my phone—I’ve got good enough at it now to be able to touch-type it in, so Katie wouldn’t even see—but I wasn’t sure she’d believe me. I was sure she wouldn’t. Plus she’d probably reply, and the ring would tell Katie what I’d done.

Out-thought again. I started working on a different counter-plan.

“I see,” I said. “Does Rob have his phone with him?”

As long shots went, this one was of the ‘it might work, and then again you might live out the rest of your life as a butlerbot’ variety. Fun.

“As far as I know,” she said, and I nearly panicked. If he had his phone I didn’t have an excuse not to go through with it. “No,” she said.

“Uh, what?”

“As far as I know, no he hasn’t,” she repeated patiently.

Relief hit me like a sledgehammer. I barely managed to keep my face devoid of emotion.

The plan was to phone Rob up and ask him to teach me the routine, allowing me to program Alice myself. This would allow me not to go through with it. It might also make the paranoid bastard suspicious and persuade him to put me under instead, or indeed as well.

Tricky choices, but I couldn’t make them. The situation was, as it so often is, out of my hands.

I hate it when that happens.

* * *

Rob didn’t try to affect me that time, thank God. He just showed up back at his place, accompanied by a rather blank-faced Alice who looked like she was auditioning for the Zombie Casting Agency extras list. And still had her eyes shut, deep in trance.

I made a stab at the protective-boyfriend thing, not that it seemed like the best of ideas with the lunatic I somehow still counted as a friend surrounding me with obedient servants.

“If you’ve so much as touched her—”

“She wouldn’t even remember it,” Rob said, smoothly.

“Bets?” Katie asked, smiling sweetly. We both looked at her automatically and in slightly less time than should have been possible.

“Uh, what?” Rob asked, beating me to the punch.

“Well, you felt me up while I was under the first time, didn’t you?”

I checked Rob’s face; he looked utterly stunned. I deduced he hadn’t expected her to remember. I’d like to say I hadn’t expected Katie to point this out, either; she was generally pretty shy around this kind of subject, and certainly kept her love life to herself. At least when males were around; I heard a lot about it from Alice; the group of five girls that Katie and Alice were part of shared information so much they resembled a small computer network; failsafe copies of everything stored in five different heads. This sometimes worried me, with regard to what Alice told them about me, but...

Well, one tries not to think about these things. And one does one’s fucking best in the sack so one doesn’t have to.

“Uh, yeah...” he said. “So she would remember?”

“Well, Helen doesn’t,” Katie pointed out, reasonably. “She doesn’t even remember going under, does she?”

“So,” I said, magnificently connecting the dots, “if you haven’t ordered her to forget, she’ll remember.”

“Uh-huh,” Katie said. “Based on personal experience.”

“Well, Rob,” I said, riding a wave of adrenaline which cancelled out common sense, “anything you’d like to tell me?”

“No,” he said cheerfully. “Just wanted to get you thinking.”

“Well, thank you very much,” I said, severely pissed off. “That’s my bloody girlfriend you’re dragging around there. And couldn’t you at least have let her open her eyes?”

“Uh... I haven’t even given her the pre-order conditioning,” he said. “If I did that, my commands would overrule yours, and that would kinda defeat the object, wouldn’t it?”

“So... I have to give her the instructions?”

“Yeah,” he said. “I found out if you cop hold of them and drag them, they walk automatically to compensate. Consider this your birthday present this year.”

“Right,” I said. It was beginning to sink in; I could still get my old, unadulterated girlfriend out of this. If I played my cards right, and if I had the cards I thought I did. The kind of bluffs Rob had been playing all evening, I wasn’t sure. “Can I get some privacy for this?”

“Sure,” he said. He pulled a scrap of paper out of his pocket and handed it over. “You’ve got to say this before you give the orders,” he said. “Then they’ll take. Keunhee, Katie, Helen, come with me.”

And with that, he left.

I sat down on his bed and stared at the blank slate that was Alice’s face, nestling beneath her curly red hair. I let my eyes slip down, the way they so often do, taking in the rest of her body; the full breasts, the almost perfectly flat stomach, and the shapely, long legs that were perhaps her best feature. Which was saying a lot.

I looked back down at the paper. I could screw the whole conditioning up, and she’d apparently snap out of it. She’d probably freak on me but I’d survive, and I was fairly confident I could get her to accept it was good I hadn’t taken the chance of fiddling around inside her. Or I could do a little corrective surgery on irritating mannerisms. Or, indeed, I could go the whole hog and imitate Rob.

I took a deep breath and tried to nerve myself for her wrath.

And I read the words exactly as they were on the paper.

* * *

OK, so I can’t resist temptation. I don’t think, though, that I’ve been as bad as Rob, and I think he knew I wouldn’t be. It’s the only explanation I can come up with.

He’s not paranoid, I don’t think; paranoia would never have allowed him to tell me in the first place. I think—I stress that this isn’t confirmed by any means and is merely my own speculation—I think that he wanted to share what he had with me, as a friend. We’d been through a hell of a lot together in the past; he knew I’d... well, not understand per se, but not criticise any more than I criticise any other aspect of his life... and he does like me.

In spite of it all, in spite of myself, I still like him. I don’t know whether that’s been programmed into me but, just as with the gossip Alice surely shares about me with her friends, I manage to turn a blind eye to it most of the time; letting it worry me would be a mistake. I can see that easily enough for myself.

Yes, Alice still talks to her friends. Rob and I had a chat after I’d put Alice under; he agreed to content himself with his three girls. He’s now publicly going out with Katie. The other two being boarders, he sees them only at weekends; Helen’s human all through the week, and all through the week she experiences good feelings. At weekends Rob probably still more than makes up for that respite, but I can’t help that so I ignore that too.

But the point is Rhi, Ellie, and Jen are still fully their own human beings. I’d like to say Alice is, too, but the fact is I did change a couple of the little things, so I can’t say she is. So Katie and Alice have to put on a perfectly unchanged front for their friends.

We’re going to different universities come October, me and Alice. It can’t be helped.

Don’t tell anyone, mind you, but I have a sneaking suspicion we’ll get back together in the holidays... and afterwards.

I really do love Alice; it’s not just a physical thing. So I foresee a future for us together.

OK, it’s unfair on Alice, since she doesn’t get a say. But I can’t help that now. I made a decision that night; maybe the wrong decision—probably the wrong decision—but it’s made, and while I could change it back now... well...

‘If I hadn’t seen such riches I could live with being poor’

—Lyrics from Sit Down, by James.