The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation and Exploration

They say hindsight is always twenty-twenty. If only I knew then what I know now. Yada yada yada. Basically, it’s all about regrets. Things that we missed out on and wish we’d done when we had the chance. Or things did that we wish we hadn’t.

This is one of those stories. It’s based on a true situation from my past, like a lot of my stories, this one sparked from a conversation with Dazzling Lady, who encouraged me to write it up! It’s definitely a fork-in-the-road kind of situation. In my real life, I turned left, but I always wondered idly what might have happened if I’d gone right instead… if I would be the same person I am today. Well, a guy can dream, right? So this is what I came up with, what I imagined might have been.

It was the 90’s. That marvelous wondrous time of transition, the end of the funky, hip, over-the-top 80’s, with all the big hair and pastel colors, R&B, and MTV… but before the beginning of political correctness, paranoia, YouTube, and reality TV. Yeah… it was the time of grunge music, of Beavis and Butthead, the flourishing of the Internet, and an overall freedom of expression similar to the sixties. It was a time when you could meet people online, and share your most intimate sides with a virtual stranger, without fearing they were a psycho predator seeking to steal your identity, your money, or your life. Truly a time of innocence, though like all good things, it ended far too soon. Because it only takes a few bad apples to ruin the entire bunch.

Sick of all the buzzwords and anecdotes? Good. Moving on.

During my time at high school and college, I’d spent the majority of my time online using this chat program called mIRC. Revolutionary for its time, it was a completely text-based form of communicating, talking to other people from all over the world, one-on-one, in private, or in large chaotic groups. You could set up your own private rooms, based on whatever theme you wanted, and like-minded people tended to congregate in centralized theme rooms. It was in a certain BDSM-themed room that I met with a number of people who would become fast friends, as well as one girl in particular who would change my life forever. But alas, I’m getting ahead of myself.

It was June of 1995. I’d graduated college, and had taken a brief stint as an Air Traffic Controller down in Florida before deciding that the job was entirely too stressful and nervewracking, settling instead for something more mundane, a managerial position at a local textile dye plant. Definitely low-stress, satisfying, and good-paying, I had saved up enough pay and vacation time that I decided to spend the next two weeks out of town visiting friends. An online acquaintance known only as ‘SatinNLace’ had invited me to come and visit her the next time I was in the neighborhood, and I’d decided to take her up on her offer. Granted, her ‘neighborhood’ was quite a distance from my own location on the East Coast—she lived in the small town of Corpus Christi, on the Texas coastline. Still, I had the time and money saved up, and after all of our online chats, I was looking forward to spending some time with her.

Satin, or Velma, as her true name turned out to be, was just as anxious to meet me as well. Older than my own twenty-five years by two decades, she was this wise, experience, sexy older woman, a MILF back before the term had even been coined. It also turned out that we shared a number of the same kinks. We’d met in a BDSM chatroom after all, and one of the main focuses was in exploring our individual kinks and fetishes, learning what we like and don’t like, and simply sharing and exploring fantasy play in a safe environment. Now, though, we were preparing to move outside our comfort zones, and take a shot at experiencing some BDSM play… for real.

Sitting on the flight heading to San Antonio, I was more than a little nervous. Online, I’d developed quite the persona, a bold, dominant, stern, and strict disciplinarian, a man who knew what he wanted and how he wanted things done. All of which was true enough… in theory. In practice, however, I was a virgin, in every sense of the word. All throughout high school and college, I’d ignored relationships altogether, with my focus entirely on my studies, getting good grades, and preparing for my future. Which, as it turned out, was a mostly wasted effort, since the extremely exclusive, difficult-to-pass, hard-to-get job as an Air Traffic Controller—which I’d aced, by the way—was not what I wanted to do with my life. Instead, I’d lived vicariously through my friends’ exploits, their tales of debauchery and lust, stirring my own imagination and desire.

Velma, as it turned out, was a submissive, with lots of experience, with a deep enjoyment of being used, dominated, and punished lovingly whenever she occasionally acted like a brat. Most notably, however, she had a kink of ‘cherry popping’. She absolutely LOVED being the first person to deflower a person. Man or woman, as it turned out; Velma identified as fully bi-sexual. When she found out in our talks that I was still a virgin, her interest in me had skyrocketed. And for the weeks leading up to my flight out, she’d gone into extremely graphic detail on how much I was going to enjoy my visit.

“It’ll be just the two of us,” she’d purred to me over the phone the day before I’d left home.”

“Just us? What happened to your roommate?” I’d asked, curious.

“Bethy? She went back to New York,” Velma’d explained. “She’s spending the month back with her family for her sister’s wedding.”

That had come as something of a pleasant surprise and a relief. I’d been a bit concerned about Satin’s roommate sharing the house with us. I was nervous enough about finally getting the chance to explore my various fetishes with a willing and enthusiastic partner. Exhibition was NOT one of them, however, and I had dreaded the idea of trying to perform with an audience. Now, at least, I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about some stranger witnessing any embarrassing mistakes I might make.

As the plane made its final approach, I sighed deeply, my hand reaching up to grasp the necklace around my neck. A lucky charm of sorts, it was a large quartz crystal on a thin leather strand, the crystal polished and cut into a rather pretty prism design. It was also my primary focus, the object I utilized for doing hypnosis. Yeah, among my other more esoteric kinks, I also had a hypnosis kink. And in that, at least, I was no ‘virgin’, having studied and practiced my craft for a number of years since junior high. I’d had some moderate success as well, putting my friends and classmates into fairly deep trances, but never really pushing things. These were my friends, after all, none of whom I’d had any kind of romantic entanglement with. The simple knowledge that I had the ability and skill to hypnotize them and put them under my control if I wished was more than enough.

I was looking forward to changing that stance during my time with Velma, however. While she had no actual kink or fascination with hypnosis herself, she’d expressed a curiosity to experience it and see what it felt like. And, combined with her natural submissive nature, she admitted shyly that she was curious to see what I would do to her once I had her under my control.

“Hey! Jackson! Is that you!”

I glanced up at the sound of my name being called, a wide smile splitting my face as I spotted her. While we’d described ourselves to each other, we’d never actually seen each other in person before. I’d known what to expect, of course, but still… meeting the person I’d shared so much with blindly all this time, face to face, was quite the experience. She was short, shorter than me, which I actually liked. Not a fetish per se, but definitely a preference. I was six foot one, so most women WERE a bit shorter than me anyway. Her hair was a silvery platinum shade, about shoulder length, and she wore glasses, which covered her blue-gray eyes. She had high cheekbones, a cute chin, large bee-stung lips, and a wickedly twisted grin, the kind that when she smiled, you just KNEW she was planning mischief. The rest of her was just as desirable, with substantial breasts, a D cup I guessed, soft olive-colored skin, and strong, supple thighs perfectly framed by an ample slappable, spankable butt.

And finally, the cherry on top… or in this case, bottom… like a good girl, she’d done as I requested, wearing a pair of lovely white sandals, exposing every each of her cute, lovely, petite size five feet. Probably my strongest, most prominent fetish, the sight of Velma’s cute sexy perfectly pampered, and pedicured feet ticked all of my boxes. A fact that Velma clued in on instantly, noting the way my gaze traveled down to her feet and stayed there. She chuckled at that, smiling that wicked grin of hers, as she took my hand. “Come along, darling,” she crooned, her voice husky with the promises of things to come. “Let’s get on our way back home so you can look at and explore them up close and personal.”

I swear, my cock, which had already stirred at the sight of her, jumped from half-mast to fully ready in an instant from her words alone.

The trip back to Velma’s home lasted two hours, during which we talked, generally getting to know more about each other, and asking more pointed and intimate questions than we usually did online. I have to admit to being more than a little distracted, however, as Velma kept reaching out to touch, caress, stroke, or straight-up grope and pump my rather hard and stiff cock for nearly the entire trip. And of course, the naughty minx, any time I’d try and return the favor, she’d gently slap my hand away, giggling, telling me not to distract her from driving. I made a mental note to punish her cute little ass once we were safely off the road.

Of course, that was pushed aside once we actually arrived at her home. By then, both of our engines were running more than a bit close to the red line, and neither of us were in the mood to wait. I left my luggage in the trunk, as she hurriedly fumbled with the house door’s key, breathing a sigh of relief as it unlocked and we stumbled inside. We kissed, Velma kicking off her sandals and kicking the door closed behind her with her foot while my hands made up for lost time, vigorously exploring as much of her body as I could with only two arms. My dominant nature began to override my shyness and inexperience, as with a growl, I lifted her off her feet, getting a squeal and giggle from her, as she wrapped herself around me. I crab-walked back towards the bedroom, which was in the first door to the right of the living room, and dumped her unceremoniously onto the bed.

Our clothes soon found their way to the floor, and as I climbed onto the bed with her, I paused, gasping, panting, staring down at her. “I… I’m not… sure how to… do this,” I admitted, face heating up.

Velma merely smiled, staring up at me. “Don’t worry, darling. I’ve got this. It’s easy… natural even. Just follow my lead.”

And I did. And I would probably write how it was glorious, how I turned out to be a master stud, how after a few minutes I rolled her up against the headboard, lifted her ankles to my shoulders, and flowed her fertile fields like a farmer’s tractor on jet fuel. Except… that was far from the case. I was a virgin, and this was my first time. And I managed to last about three minutes and thirty seconds before blowing my stack.

I was, as you might guess, absolutely mortified. But again, Velma, ever the consummate teacher and consort, assured me that it was fine, and even expected. “Every boy’s first time is a quick one,” she told me, gently stroking my cheek with one hand, and my deflated cock with the other. “And that’s fine. It’s a learning process, after all. The good thing, however,” she said smirking as my manhood flared to life once again, “is that young men like you also recover very quickly as well.”

She was right, of course. On our second go-round, I lasted much longer, more than doubling my previous time, lasting a bit more than eight minutes. Panting, and sweaty, I was in good spirits. I was gaining stamina and getting used to the movement. But I also noticed that my partner hadn’t cum yet herself. When I asked her, she dismissed it, saying that the first time was all about ME, of me taking my pleasure from her, using her as a vessel to slave my lusts. All fine and dandy, I supposed… but it still hurt my pride more than a little that I hadn’t been able to give as good as I’d received.

“C’mon,” I said after a moment, grabbing her gently but firmly by the shoulder. “I still have one more in me. Let’s go again.”

“Are you sure, darling?” she asked me, concerned. “I don’t want to wear you out on your first night. We have plenty of time to play… two full weeks after all.”

“I’m sure,” I insisted, giving her a smirk. “And this time, it will be good for BOTH of us.”

This time, already a bit winded, I decided to change things up. I rolled over onto my back, and let her ride me. I stared up at her, nodding simply, letting her set the pace, my hands at her hips holding her steady. After a few strokes, she sighed deeply, eyes closing, her hands idly caressing and teasing her breasts. I smirked again, noting her pleasure. She was starting to get into it now.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, Velma,” I husked, murmuring softly, matching her rhythm, guiding and encouraging her movements with my own, panting a bit with the effort but greatly enjoying the results. “You like this, don’t you? Fucking this way. Riding my cock… feeling me moving inside you… in and out… in and out… again, and again, and again,” I continued, noting that she was biting her bottom lip now. “And more than that… knowing where you are… and who you’re with… makes it even better, right?” She gasped, eyes fluttering, but staying closed for the moment.

“Yes, sweetheart,” I continued, thrusting into her, meeting her hips with my own, “you’re doing it… doing what you love, what you enjoy. You’re taking my cherry,” I told her, getting a deep soulful groan in response, feeling her break her rhythm slightly, shuddering from my words as much as from my cock inside her. “Another notch on your belt… another cock in your hot, dirty little snatch.” She groaned again, her fingers gripping her tits, seeking and twisting her nipples, her head going back. “Taking another virgin boy and making him into a Man—”

“Oooohh! Ohhhh! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oooh gaaawwwddd!!” she cried out suddenly, as she went stiff. Her legs clamped down, clenching me tightly, and her pussy… goddamn her pussy, began vibrating and sucking as my cock like a goddamn mouth! Hot wetness flooded my cock, spilling across my hips, and I seized up as well, letting out a loud bellow as I let loose as well, cumming deep and hard inside her. Growling, my hands gripped her hips, raising her up a bit, practically prying her off my waist, only to slam her back down again, ramming my spasming cock somehow even deeper into her. Velma howled, then, actually HOWLED, like a feline, like an animal, as she broke down into such violent shudders that my arousal was completely forgotten, fearing that I’d somehow broken her, and made her go into seizures!

“Velma! Velma, are you okay?” I asked, trying to hold her steady and lift her off of my lap. Lift her off? HA! I might as well have tried to lift the Empire State Building barehanded! She was bound and determined to keep me inside her for as long as humanly possible, and it wasn’t until her own pleasure finally wound down and she collapsed, spent, and exhausted, that I was able to pull her down to lie next to me. “Hey… are you okay?” I asked her again, honestly scared that I’d hurt her somehow. Blinking, she stared up at me, then laughed, shaking her head as she leaned forward and kissed me, deeply.

“Am I all right? Oh, darling, I am so much better than all right,” she stated with a sleepy grin. “I was not expecting that. Not this soon, anyway.” She sighed and closed her eyes. “Damn… I still feel weak and shaky after that. You sure do know how to tap into a girl’s inner slut.”

Chuckling softly, I lay down with her and dozed as well. Later, feeling a bit hungry, we ate. Velma had prepared a casserole earlier, and we dined together, watching TV, just generally relaxing and spending time together. The mood was definitely much lighter; now that we’d fucked for the first time, and done the deed, all of the anxiety we’d felt earlier was gone. And after we were both sated, we returned to the bedroom to start up once again.

Velma again showed her knowledge and skills, teaching me the joys of oral sex, giving and receiving. And while it might not exactly be ‘macho’ to admit it, I rather enjoyed eating her out. There is just something… exotic, about the taste of a woman. Delightful. A kind of salty, spicy, smoky kind of tang. And that was just the taste, not even taking into account the reaction my ministrations produced, how my tongue and fingers could make her writhe and scream, sigh and coo and cry, make her laugh or even beg. It was a definite kind of power dynamic between us. When Velma was working my cock, stroking, sucking, or riding me like a bucking bronco, she was in absolute control. In contrast, when I was manipulating her lovely sexy pussy, fucking, sucking, licking, or fingering, then I was the absolute Master.

Speaking of which… it was sometime around midnight after we’d showered together—another unique experience that I greatly enjoyed—I broached the subject of the one topic that had yet to be broached. “So, er, Velma,” I began, causing her to glance up at me. “How do you feel about giving hypnosis a try?”

“Hypnosis? You mean here? Now?” she asked, intrigued.

“Sure, why not?” I replied, removing my necklace, and holding it up for her to see. “This is a little something a friend of mine sent me a few years ago. I keep it as a kind of ‘good luck’ charm, but it also functions pretty well as a hypnotic focus.” I grinned, dangling it in front of her eyes, letting the ambient light shine and sparkle as it twisted in my grasp. “It’s rather pretty, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, it’s nice,” she stated, staring at the crystal. “It’s… that’s quartz, isn’t it?” she asked, peering closer.

“Yes it is, good eye,” I said, swinging the crystal for her then. “And, as I said, this one is very special. A gift from a friend of mine. You see, quartz comes in many shapes, sizes, and purities. Some quartz can be cloudy, and foggy inside. But this one… it’s extremely pure. See? You can see very clearly inside it with almost no distortions…” I stated, smirking at the way her eyes followed the swinging crystal avidly now. “And if you stare deeper, closer, you can see there, at its core, a tiny little facet that is extremely clear… shinier and clearer than the others, almost like a mirror… like a small tiny star twinkling in the very center. Can you see it, Velma?” I asked her.

“Ah… um… n-no, I don’t… I don’t think,” she began, sounding a bit dazed already.

“That’s okay. Just stare deeper, sweet one,” I encouraged, still swaying the crystal back and forth, back and forth. “Just let your eyes relax. Don’t blink, or you’ll miss it. Just relax your eyes… let them just stare into the crystal… relax… your eyes… relax your mind… just stare at the crystal without trying, without thinking, just… let go… and let it happen. Let yourself see all the way to the core… to that small twinkling shine at its center.”

By now, Velma was rather deeply entranced, and going deeper by the second. Her breathing had slowed, and her attention was laser-focused on the crystal. I continued talking to her, slowly shifting the conversation from the crystal to herself, telling her that she was tired, sleepy, that her eyes felt heavy, that she was feeling very warm and relaxed, and safe, very very safe. I told her that it was fine to relax even more… to close her eyes and simply rest, delighting as she did so. But I wasn’t finished. Deepening her trance, I continued on, telling her that she could still see the crystal in her mind’s eyes… that she could see it swaying and sparkling and twinkling in her mind even with her eyes closed. And the longer she watched the crystal spinning in her mind, the deeper and deeper into a trance she would go.

Finally, satisfied that she was as deep as possible, at least for a first go-round, I gave her some instructions. “Okay, Velma, now listen closely. You are my hypnotized slave. I am now your Master. This is just what you wanted, what we talked about in chat all those times, remember? Now you will get the chance to experience it for real. Tell me, are you still okay with this?”

“Mmmm… yeah… okay with it,” she murmured softly, sleepily.

Which, if you weren’t aware of the obvious, it’s insanely hot! Few things compare to the rush of hearing a hypnotized girl’s soft, submissive, empty tone of voice, and knowing that they are utterly in your power! Ahem… of course, if she HAD decided that she didn’t like the experience, that she’d changed her mind about being hypnotized, I would have, of course, woken her up then and there. I wasn’t the kind of guy to take advantage of someone against their will.

I mean… well, technically, with her hypnotized, she would be fully in my control and would do whatever I wanted whether she wished it or not. So, yeah, technically I WAS taking advantage of her. But, I mean… I was doing this with her consent. The fact that she would have no say-so afterward was really just semantics. You couldn’t hypnotize a person into doing anything they didn’t really want to do deep down inside anyway. At least that was the prevailing theory. So… as long as she was okay with this, we were all good.

“All right, Velma,” I continued. “While we are alone together this weekend, you will refer to me as ‘Master’ from now on, unless I say otherwise. You will obey any direct command that I give you.” I paused, thinking back through some of the things we’d talked about and planned out ahead of time. “Whenever I touch you physically and say the word ‘Sleep’ you will drop instantly back into trance again, back to the same sleepy, obedient state that you are now. Do you understand?”

“Mmm… yes, Master,” Velma responded.

Smiling, I gave her a few more instructions, giving her a ‘sensitivity gauge’, in that I could control how sensitive she felt and responded to stimulus by touching and holding her and saying a number out loud, on a scale of one to ten. Likewise, I’d given her an arousal command, a trigger I could set off that would slowly build and build, getting her more and more turned on by the minute until she felt the overwhelming uncontrollable desire to cum. Which she could only do at my command. Finally, I gave her a ‘lockdown’ command, when I could simply make her freeze in place at any time as if her muscles had locked up. I could still move her, pose her like a doll, and she could still FEEL everything normally, but otherwise, her body would not respond to her. She had something of a ‘statue’ fetish, and I was willing to indulge her in this as well.

Satisfied that we were set, I commanded her to awaken and snapped my fingers. Velma blinked rapidly a few times, looking momentarily confused. “Wow… mmm… that felt… weird,” she said, considering. “Nice, but weird. It was like being… half asleep, like being distracted or in a daze… not really asleep, but kind of like your mind is wandering.”

“Yeah, I get that a lot. So… how much do you remember?” I asked, her curious.

“Mmm… not a lot. It’s all kind of just… background, you know? I mean, I remember you telling me about that crystal, and that I just needed to relax… but beyond that, it’s all just fuzzy.” She yawned, stretching. “So, Master, does that mean it worked? Am I—” She blinked, eyes widening. “Holy Hannah… I just called you ‘Master’!” She shook her head, laughing. “Hahaha! I guess it worked then, Master. I tried to call you Master, but it just came out as Master when I said it out loud!”

I chuckled as well. “Yeah, I’d say it worked, then.” I grinned wickedly at her. “So, Pet, looks like this means you’re my complete and total slave now, doesn’t it?” I informed her. “Not quite role-play anymore is it? Now you’ll have to act the part of my perfectly submissive and obedient slave, whether you want to or not!”

To which she responded by sticking out her tongue, still grinning. “Oh gee, Master. An admittedly submissive woman who wants to have sex with you and waits on you hand and foot is now FORCED to do exactly what she’d planned to do all along? Oh, the horror! Oh, the humanity!” I couldn’t help but laugh along with her. She had a point. “Still, with all this control you have over me, what do you plan to do with it?” she asked. “You’re the Master and you’ve rubbed the lamp, summoning your genie. What will your three wishes be?”

Also a very good point. As I considered my options, I glanced down at her lovely bare feet, sitting idly on the bed next to me, and I had a sudden flash of inspiration. I’d wanted to do this for a while, anyway, so why not now? “I have an idea,” I stated, getting an inquiring look from her. I patted my lap. “Put your feet up here,” I ordered, cracking my knuckles loudly. She let out a soft sigh.

“Heh. About damn time,” she said softly, placing her pale gorgeous little feet into my lap. We’d chatted about my foot fetish in great detail over the past months online, and while she herself didn’t exactly share the same kink, she felt she was probably ‘kink-adjacent’. She really LOVED having her bare feet pampered, rubbed, massaged, and worshipped by previous lovers. And she enjoyed the occasional trip to the salon for a pedicure as well… though she’d admitted that they were something of an endurance test because she was too damned ticklish! I fully intended to test that claim. But first… I’d start out nice. Lifting her delicate shapely foot, I began a soft, gentle, but deep foot massage.

“Ooohh… Master… mmm… oh, that feels… heavenly,” she sighed, head going back in pleasure. Her toes wiggled and flexed as I pinched and squished her soft plush heels, digging my knuckles and the palm of my hand into them hard. A person’s heels and the balls of their feet take the majority of the pressure in walking, and thus most of the abuse. Being compressed most of the time, I’d learned that deep tissue massage on those spots helped blood flow, and stimulated the nerve endings again in a most pleasurable way. I slowly worked my way up her foot, along her high arch, along the curl of her instep, and up to the balls of her feet, where I resumed my deep hard pressure massage.

All the while, Velma continued to sigh and moan and whimper slightly, her body shuddering and thrashing occasionally from the sensations bombarding her. I’d studied reflexology as well as hypnosis during my formative years and knew pretty well what next clusters and pressure points to stimulate to generate the most enjoyable response. In particular, I’d gotten really good at stimulating the nerve clusters responsible for arousal and pleasure. Hell, I’d given foot rubs to girls in college who’d started off as aloof, but all ended up suggestively turned on and overtly flirty at the end. With Velma starting off already into me and enjoying my company, a few minutes of massaging had her opening playing with herself. By the time I finished massaging her other foot, she was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and panting with need, openly asking for me to forget the foot massage and just fuck her stupid!

“Oh, come now,” I teased her, smirking as I played with the toes of her left foot, “we have been having sex off and on since the moment we got here around three this afternoon.”

“Well, Master, it’s YOUR fault for getting me all turned on again,” she replied back, using her right foot to stroke and rub against my cock, her grin widening as I began to respond. “And, you can’t tell me that YOU don’t want to as well? That much is pretty damn obvious,” she stated, curling her toes around the swollen head of my dick as she spoke. I grunted, shifting my position slightly, very much enjoying the stimulation. In truth, another fun little idea we’d chatted about online was the idea of a ‘footjob’, something I was also very eager to try.

But I was aware that I was rapidly losing control of the situation here. Velma had also admitted in chat that she had a tendency to somewhat undercut her prospective Doms, taking a mile if they gave her an inch. Not openly defying them or anything… but simply controlling the ebb and flow of things if given the chance. Like she was attempting to do with me. Gritting my teeth, reminding my damned cock that I was in charge, not him, I drew back a bit, letting her feet rest back on the bed again. She smiled, spreading her legs, thinking she’d convinced me, but I dashed those hopes completely when I smirked back at her, placing a hand on her ankle.

“Freeze,” I commanded, smirking as she had just enough time to gasp, going wide-eyed, before freezing in place, unable to move. “It seems to me,” I said idly, sliding off the bed, to reposition myself resting at the foot of it, just before HER feet, “that you’re enjoying yourself entirely too much. And it occurs to me, that I still owe you a little bit of payback for the car ride out here.” Her eyes, the only part of her still mobile, widened again. “So,” I purred evilly, crackling my knuckles again, moving back to her vulnerable, sensitive, and completely motionless feet, “I think I’ll indulge myself in something ELSE I’ve wanted to try with you.”

Now, I suppose I should clarify a bit. The command to freeze would make her unable to move voluntarily. Voluntarily being the operative word. I mean, commanding her to freeze wouldn’t make her stop breathing or blinking, or any necessary bodily function. Basically, she couldn’t control her movements. This also meant, that even with me taunting her and teasing her, she couldn’t respond, couldn’t beg and plead and try to ask for mercy. Nevertheless, when I began raking my short trimmed nails up and down her bare exposed and VERY ticklish bare soles, she burst out into loud, wild, hysterical laughter.

“HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!! NAAAHAHAHHAHA!! NAAHAHAHHA! NAAHAHHAHAHATT THAHAHAHAHHAHAHATTT!! AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAA!” she bellowed, twitching, flexing, writhing reflexively, but unable to actually physically move to avoid the sensations I was punishing her with. A demon grin split my face as I tickled her, teasing, stroking, and swarming over every inch of exposed flesh. By now, I’d already mapped out her tiny dainty little soles pretty well and knew exactly how to make her sing to my heart’s content. I spent a large amount of time teasing her high-curved arches, particularly a spot just above the center that made her scream and scream like a banshee. But my favorite spot washer toes, short, stubby, pretty little cherry toes, painted a cute pastel pink specifically for my visit. Teasing and tickling her toes gave a softer, more refined laughter, more of a braying giggling sound, though teasing the untouched areas between her toes seemed to raise her laughter up an octave higher.

I gave my little tickle toy a good twenty minutes of forced hilarity, then decided to give her a bit of a break. Her soles were nice and pink from all the stimulation, so I decided to be nice to her and pamper them a bit more. Lifting them again, I began kissing and licking gently on her feet, nibbling lightly on her heels and instep, slurping my tongue up and down her arches and under the curl of her toes. Velma’s laughter finally tapered off, fading to soft giggles, as her feet were still hypersensitive to my touch, but soon enough deep moans and sighs became intermingled. Grinning deviously, I started sucking on her toes then, enveloping them into my mouth, one by one, which really caused her to moan. Her arousal, which had dropped off while being tickle-tortured, came back with a vengeance.

Best of all, she was still frozen, helpless, unable to move, unable to do anything but lie there and take it. One look into her face told the tale; if she could, she would have been begging and pleading for me to fuck her senseless again. And… I DID intend to give her her release. I just wanted to make this one really, really special.

“Okay, Tickle Toy,” I told her smugly, staring into her eyes. “I think you’ve suffered enough. So now I’m going to give you a little gift. Now, normally, you don’t get to cum unless your Master allows it,” I said briefly, between licking and sucking on her toes. “But for this, you can cum… whenever you feel the need. Just know… that when you do… it will be completely, mind-blowing.” Still smirking, I slid her toes back out of my mouth again, briefly, and, still staring into her eyes, uttered the number five.

“Mmmmnnnn… hehehehehehehehe…” she tittered softly as I sucked on her toes once more. I’d invoked her sensitivity sliding scale, and with five being considered ‘normal’ she was reacting just as she normally would to the sensation. Withdrawing her twitching, wiggling toes again, I uttered the number six, then slurped them again. Her eyes widened, had body definitely twitching, the sensations flooding her having definitely increased a bit. Repeating the motion, I called out seven, grinning at the results

Now, despite the command to be frozen, not able to consciously move, her unconscious body was moving and writhing like crazy. Her body was virtually vibrating from her pent-up need and desire, and as I withdrew her ultrasensitive toes one more time, she shuddered in anticipation, expecting me to call out number eight, knowing at that level, she would not be able to hold back her climax. So of course, I decided to flip the script on her then, giving her a truly devilish grin.

“Ten,” I said simply, inhaling her toes one last time, slathering my tongue all around and in between, while my free hand slid deftly between her thighs, stroking and rubbing her rather prominent and exposed clitty, standing up from its hood. As expected, she went off like a rocket, a high-pitched keening sound coming from her then. Her toes, despite not being able to move normally, clenched tightly, and her entire body went completely rigid. And then, at the height of her pleasure, I unleashed my coupe de grace. “Time-stop!” I called out, finally releasing her bare feet, placing her saliva-coated peds back on the bed, moving over onto the bed, and pulling her bodily against me.

‘Time stop’ was a special little surprise that I’d given her while in a trance, one that we hadn’t talked about before, but that I’d been eagerly awaiting the chance to unleash. Given her statue fetish, I’d done a bit of research and chatting online with others and had come up with this idea. Instead of simply freezing her in place physically, making her unable to move, Time Stop would freeze Velma mentally, locking her into whatever state she was when the command was uttered. Theoretically, it would freeze her in the middle of her climax, sustaining it, and holding her in a never-ending orgasm until I released her. Obviously, you couldn’t keep a person in that state indefinitely, not without shattering their psyches like glass. But for the short term, the experience would be transcendent, possibly life-changing.

And so I held her, Velma’s naked body pressed against my own, feeling her shake and shudder and hiss and moan, feeling her heart pounding like a jackhammer in her chest. After about a minute and a half, I leaned over and whispered into her ear the release trigger… and felt her come alive in my arms once again. She clutched me to her, gripping me with a strength I worried might actually snap me in half, as she cried and laughed and sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks, to the point I was legitimately worried that I had broken her mind after all. Luckily, she soon settled down, panting heavily, still holding me, but gentler, kissing my chest and stroking and caressing me all over.

“Oohhh gaawd… oh gawd… oh fuck… ohhhh gaawd,” she continued to mumble, almost like a mystical chant being uttered over and over.

“Velma? Pet? Are you okay?” I asked her, concerned, lightly stroking her hair, which only made her moan loudly again. Recalling the sensitivity trigger, I whispered the number five, and she gratefully calmed back down. After a moment, she glanced up at me, eyes still slightly dazed… and kissed me hard, deep and passionate, clutching at me again for several long seconds before allowing me to breathe again.

“Ohhh, gawd, Master,” she said, smiling with utter contentment. “That was… ohhh gawd… I can’t even find the words… that was the most amazing thing… I couldn’t move… couldn’t think… never felt so helpless before… you totally owned me, used me, like a toy…” She shuddered again, still smiling. “Your toy. Master’s toy,” she murmured again. “Fuck… please, please, PLEASE, we have to do that again, soon.” I chuckled as she winced slightly. “Not right now, though. I seriously feel like a damn racehorse that just ran the Kentucky Derby, ridden hard, and put away wet.”

“Well, rest assured, my sweet girl, we will definitely do that again. That, and a lot more,” I promised. “We have two whole weeks together, after all. There’s still a lot more for you to teach me,” I said, kissing her again, gently this time. “And afterwards… I have a bunch left to teach YOU as well.”

Laughing softly, she lay back against me, sighing softly as she melted into me. I reached down, grabbed the edge of the sheets, and pulled the covers back over us. It had been a pretty long and eventful day, and we were both tired. Still, it had been a great start to a really great vacation. And I was very much looking forward to the rest of my time alone with Velma.

Ah yes. A perfect little vacay, just the two of us, alone. Exploring our kinks and fetishes, having fun, and enjoying ourselves with no worries or concerns. It was going to be the best time of my freaking life. At least… that’s how it was meant to be. That was the plan. But you know what they say about all ‘the best-laid plans’. At the time, I didn’t know it, but my plans were all about to go awry in a very big way…