The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Exploration

I don’t know why, but that day I woke up and I was obsessed with the idea that my dorm had a basement. The thought had never crossed my mind once, but there I was laying in bed walking through the dorm in my head, trying to figure out how to get down there.

I jumped out of bed and felt my way down the hallway, the gray light seeping through the windows. barely lighting the way. I passed by a few windows showing the maintenance workers slaving away on the sidewalks. I didn’t envy them- a blizzard had dumped snow on the area the previous night, and many of the buildings were stranded, but the power lines were still knocked out, and someone needed to go fix them.

Navigating the stairs was tricky without light, but it wasn’t impossible. A few of my friends going back up to their rooms said hey in passing as I exited the staircase into the lobby, which was equipped with large floor-to-ceiling windows. Despite the gray skies outside, the windows provided enough light to see without much difficulty.

I watched the room for a minute or so, thinking about my options. The workers outside caught my attention when a large icicle fell and they scattered. I was concerned for a moment, but again, the thought of the basement nagged at my thoughts with a constant, slightly disorienting pressure. I focused back on the basement and remembered the maintenance tunnels the workers used to store old stuff. I wandered the width of the building before I found the entrance to the back halls the janitors used to get around. It was restricted for students, but since they were outside, they wouldn’t give me any trouble, and I went right in.

I ambled around the dimly lit corridors before I found an old set of even poorer lit stairs heading down. Following them led to me to a dark, vast room. So this was the basement, I thought. Not too impressive, but pretty big for the size of the building. I fumbled around in the dark before finding a light switch, and flipping it provided me with a full view of the room. A full second after the brightness assaulted my unaccustomed vision, I realized the building would still be out of power. Again, my thoughts were distracted by that inalienable pressure, and I continued onward, though quite perplexed.

Exploring the room for awhile made me feel like I was visiting an old yard sale. I found some old vinyl records from bands I’d never heard from, an old set of pots and pans whose bottoms were rusted out, and at least two dozen mattresses layered in dust. Nothing was too out of the ordinary or interesting until I had found the holy grail of weird- a solid rock rendering of a dick, complete with veins and everything.

Honestly, the sight shocked me. The Annapolis Area is pretty conservative, and to find such a thing was the equivalent of finding bondage gear in a reverend’s house. I looked it over, admiring its sharp attention to detail despite myself. It was about eight inches in length, circumcised, and altogether quite accurate regarding girth. It almost seemed like someone froze a well endowed man’s business and cast it in stone. It even had a hole at the top, that as far as I could tell, went deep inside the rendering. Something about the object increased the pressure I felt in my head, and it drew me in before I even realized it.

I made to pick it up and examine it closer, but the moment my hands touched it, I felt a sudden burning sensation and I quickly withdrew them. It began to radiate a deep, turquoise glow from its edges and an similarly colored smoke began to emit from it’s tip. I took a few steps back in surprise and backed up into a high stack of boxes, which were apparently holding something quite heavy, because they toppled over onto my right leg, sending me crashing to the floor in pain. I yelled out and gripped my ankle as the dust settled around me. Nearly a minute passed with me grimacing on the floor before I looked up and remembered the statue and the smoke, and what I saw surprised me even further.

The turquoise smoke had expanded to fill the space of what would be the head and torso of a standard man, though the lines that would define him refused to stay still, staying in a constant state of flux. His features were expressionless except for a set of powerful, unbelievably pure white eyes that bore down on me and what appeared to be a small hole where the mouth usually was supposed to be. The entire figure connected with the tip of the stone statue with a small tendril of turquoise smoke that swayed in place.

He seemed to look around (as far as I could tell) before setting his eyes on me. I met his with a mix of wonder, fear, and lingering pain. Thoughts seemed to race through my mind a mile a minute, regarding everything from finding proof of the supernatural to how I was supposed to find my way back upstairs in my condition. However, as I stared in his eyes, my thoughts seemed to evaporate completely from my head, and I struggled to produce a single coherent idea.

Thank you for freeing me from my cage. I heard it in my mind, his hole-like mouth didn’t move at all. It was a male voice, strong, dominant, and somewhat foreign in nature, though I couldn‘t seem to focus my thoughts to figure out from what country. Though I am still stuck to this vessel, it is pleasant to feel the real world around me once more. For this, I am obligated to grant you one wish. That phrase broke me from my spell for a brief moment while I conjured up a dozen different wish ideas, but he almost seemed to detect this change in thought. No, you do not know for yourself. I shall decide what you need most.

The moment that particular phrase entered my head, I felt a strange sensation. My conscious thought seemed to take a back seat to a stream of thoughts that felt directed, as though I were sitting on a train and watching the landscape go by, without control over where the train went. It was a peculiar sensation that was made exponentially stranger with the thoughts that he was pulling from my head. They all shared a common trait: they were extremely sexual in nature. They included memories of watching porn, sexual experiences with my old girlfriends, and fantasies of girls I had never physically touched.

One particular memory seemed to catch his interest, because the stream of thought stopped and focused on it. I blushed outwardly at it. It was a memory from high school from a sleepover. I had come over a little earlier than I had told my friend I was to come, and his mom had sent me upstairs to his room to meet up with him. When I went to open the door, however, what had greeted me surprised and disturbed me. He was masturbating to a very graphic gay porno. It displayed one guy sucking off another guy. Instead of leaving or even apologizing, though, I had stayed and watched. For some reason or another, I was intrigued, even though it was mixed with confusion and embarrassment. I had stayed until he was about to cum before silently shutting the door and waiting out in the hallway before it was the time I was originally supposed to come over. I went back in and I never said a word about it.

Later that weekend I had masturbated to that particular event, and the resulting orgasm was ecstatically pleasing. However, I never explored those kind of urges ever again. I was from a deeply religious household, and any sort of activity like that would get me kicked out of the family. I dug those thoughts a deep grave and always turned them away in my head whenever they happened to come up for some reason or another- but now this “thing” had decided to focus in on it. I was deeply scared as to what he would do with it.

Contrary to my far-flung fears, he relinquished his grip on my mind and seemed to ponder for a moment. I tried to slide back, further away from him, but the boxes behind me still blocked my path and I doubted my ankle’s ability to support my weight. I was trying to push one of the boxes out of my way when I felt him in my head again.

You seem to have prevented yourself from happiness because of your inhibitions. I will fulfill your inner wishes and put you on the path to true happiness. I paled at those words and frantically tried to scramble over the boxes in a futile attempt at escape. He only got closer, however, and soon his shape loomed directly in front of me.

Your wish will be granted. His vapor-like form came still closer until I felt the outer bounds of his figure on my face. It felt like a small breeze on a warm day in constant motion over my skin. I tried to wiggle out of my position, but in my effort to escape his grip, I had put myself into a smaller confined space. I watched, stunned, as another turquoise, tendril-like vapor, about the width of my arm, began to form at the base of his figure. It grew in shape and began to extend toward my waist. Warm tears ran down my face as I resigned myself to my fate.

The tendril finally centered on my crotch and I shuddered as it passed through my jeans and I felt it engulf my member. My cries of panic turned to pleasure as I felt it move all over my dick- it moved like a thousand slick tongues all over every inch of it, and despite the terror now at the back of my mind, pleasure took over and I quickly developed a hard-on. This only served to increase the sensations I was feeling. I wanted to be afraid of what was happening to me, but I just couldn’t manage it against the feelings that were assaulting me.

I shortly began to feel the beginning of an orgasm come over me. I wanted to fight it, but any resistance in me had left long ago. The feelings grew and grew, and I knew that this one would be massive. As I tried to prepare myself, time seemed to slow around me. The orgasm finally hit, and I felt an odd sensation as pleasure overran my nervous system. In the back of my head, I felt my inhibitions separating and isolating themselves, pulling away from my other thoughts like it had been a contaminant. It then began to fade as I came, where I saw my sperm enter the turquoise vapor, glowing at first and then seemingly dissolving into the form. I suddenly felt a huge weight removed from my mind, a weight I didn’t even know was present.

Only seconds afterward, I felt another orgasm incoming. Oddly, I felt no sense of sexual exhaustion from my last orgasm, only excitement about this next one. That random thought was immediately purged as I came yet again and the familiar sensation took over my mind. Yet again, I felt even more inhibitions gently pulled away from my thoughts, and yet again I came glowing cum into the void before me. I felt even more free.

This process repeated itself for what felt like hours in my sexually ecstatic haze, where time seemed to meld together. Finally, I felt the tendril relinquish its hold on my member, leaving me confused and wanting more. I reached out to try and grab it like a toddler at the loss of a valued toy, but my fingers fell though it. The loss of such pleasure kept me distracted from what was developing in front of my face.

You will now not feel restrained by the demands of society and those around you. However, to truly be happy, I must develop those thoughts that will arouse happiness within you. Unlike before, I did not attempt to escape. What had I been trying to run from before? Pleasure? Absurd! Strangely, I felt like I should feel wrong or out of place, but there seemed to be an emptiness in that area of my thought processes now. Every time I tried to even recall why I initially resisted, I drew a blank. This bothered me in no small manner, but the turquoise figure had begun to move again and I was distracted from my thoughts.

Yet again, a tendril of indefinable smoke emerged from the figure, but this time, it came about from the hole I had taken for a mouth. It moved restlessly and it’s shape was hard to follow, but it soon became apparent what it was mirroring- a dick. The contours of it slowly became more visible and stood out against the background. As I looked upon it, I felt something deep within the back of my head burst into life, something I had hid for ages- true arousal. Honestly, it was easy to fake if someone was feeling up your piece and it was dark, but it never felt real. Now it felt- well, great. Not only great, fantastic! Out of instinct and years of hiding it, I tried to force these feelings back, but again, I drew a blank on that attempt, and the floodgates were open.

It slowly extended out from the front of the turquoise figure, teasing me, and I fount myself leaning towards it hesitantly. I stopped for but a moment before I slowly opened my mouth and licked the tip of the ghostly-member. The taste and texture surprised me. Despite my obvious lack of experience in giving head, it felt every bit as real as I’d imagine a dick to feel. Furthermore, the taste was exhilarating- I couldn’t even nail down what exactly I was tasting, but it was creamy and delicious. With this discovery, all of my remaining doubts dissipated and I engulfed the tip of the dick.

I went up and down in simple, inexperienced motions before I realized that I wasn’t having any problems with my gag reflex. I instantly slid further down on it and the feeling almost made me come in my pants. It was so beyond anything I had ever experienced before that I couldn’t handle it. My attempt at giving head devolved into a crazy bobbing motion, and although I knew it was novice work, I felt a sensation growing in his piece. I was confused for only a second before I realized he was going to come.

For some strange reason, though I was enjoying myself, the idea he was going to come in my mouth made me feel uneasy and I began to withdraw from his dick. The instant I began to back out I realized I had made a mistake, because I felt an overwhelming physical pressure on the back of my head forcing me back on it. I yelled panicked and tried to push away, but without avail. At the same time, the sensation I felt growing in his dick began to develop with a sense of urgency, and I returned to my attempt at escape. However, the pressure was unyielding, and my attempts were again rendered useless.

It took only a few more seconds before I felt the beginning of his orgasm, and as before, time seemed to slow around me. The first load of what felt like cum shot in the back of my throat, and my panicked motions stopped for a moment when I felt a strange sensation in the back of my mind. The feeling that had started when I began to give head had begun to grow again. However, it felt more like someone was blowing a balloon, and had just given it its first breath of air. Some other lingering thoughts faded away and I felt a slight slow to my thinking process. All the while a fuzzy image formed in my head. A second shot of cum hit on the heels of the first, and again, I felt the balloon grow. I blinked a few times, and then kept them shut. I couldn’t focus on the panic I was supposed to be feeling, and the fuzzy image clarified. It was the general outline of a member.

The third and fourth shot past and I felt the sensation again. I finally realized, far too slowly, that it was draining my smartness. I mean, intelligence. I shook my head and tried to clear the image of a dick that was beginning to replace my other thoughts. Fifth, sixth, wait, was that seven? I lost count of the loads as they shot past my lips. I was vaguely aware that the physical pressure on the back of my head had let up, but I didn’t feel like moving my head. Soon, nothing was left in my head to think about other than the profound image that took hold. Something moved within my mind and I felt a sense of lust begin to develop deep within me. The image was making me unbelievably horny. I opened my eyes and found what I was looking for already in my mouth. I attacked it with newfound vigor and mindless lust. Nothing mattered other than that dick.

The tendril had long since stopped cumming, but with my new pursuit I felt it growing again in my mouth, and soon it was about to cum again. The final moments before he came became ecstatic agony and I think I may have cried out in pleasure as his load filled me again. As he was finishing, I felt my own orgasm coming on. It grew within me quickly and caught me off guard, and I cried out again as the first wave of pleasure hit, unaided by any sort of sensation from an outside source. It was completely mental. As I came, the pleasure seemed to rinse away the haze that clogged my mind, like cool sheets of rain. My thoughts returned and I regained some level of sensibility, and as my orgasm ended, I felt more like my usual self. The tendril withdrew, and I was left on the floor, dazed and confused. I recall hearing one more thought from him after that- You friends may have problems with your new sense of identity. I’ve given you something to help with that.

I gripped my head, trying to regain my composure, as I looked up and caught sight of the last bits of the vaporous form withdraw into the statue. I stared at it in general disbelief of the entire situation- it was true that I felt oddly different, but it for something so crazy to have happened, it must have been a hallucination. As I tried to get up, however, I felt a wetness in my pants and groaned. No way it was a dream now.

I used the boxes around me as support and got back up on my feet. Well, to be correct, my one foot, as my right leg still felt like hell when I put any weight on it. I stared at the statue for a second with a mix of wonder and fear. I forced myself to turn away and began to limp towards the stairs. It was going to be a long walk.

At some point during my trek to the staircase, I found myself thinking, Wait until the guys get a load of this.