The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share: Meredith’s First Appointment

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

This story takes place in the middle of part 36 of Fair Share. This story is MF and as that isn’t part of Fair Share’s rating I’ve moved it into its own story to allow readers to decide whether they wanted to read it or not.

Meredith laughed. The joke Mr. Roberts, Clive as he insisted she call him, had told wasn’t all that funny. But Meredith was sure it was her place to laugh at his jokes. That’s what a sophisticated woman would do wasn’t it? Laugh at her dinner companion’s jokes because to not laugh would be rude.

Escorts are sophisticated. The told voice her that much. It didn’t tell her how to be sophisticated. But she had to be sophisticated. It was important. What the voice said was always important.

There was so much she had to learn if she wanted to be sophisticated. She was just a university student for God’s sake. Meredith could admit she wasn’t all that sophisticated. Just a young women who wasn’t at all sure what she was doing. Or why she’d agreed to be here.

Because Lorraine wanted me to.

Meredith wasn’t sure whether that was the voice or not.

Lorraine was sophisticated. Lorraine would teach her to be sophisticated. Lorraine had taught her so many thing already. She’d do just what Lorraine told her to.

That was important too. She’d sat in front of Lorraine’s laptop and said yes when Lorraine had asked her if she wanted to be an escort. It was so easy to say yes in front of a laptop. Meredith didn’t know why that was true, but it was. Didn’t know why she said yes so easily these days. Yes to the men in the clubs. Yes to wearing her dress. Yes to Lorraine last night. Yes to what Lorraine wanted her to do tonight.

She’d used to be stronger than that. That was before the voice. Saying yes was so easy.

Especially when what was said agreed with the voice.

Escorts are sexy. the voice told her.

At least being sexy was easy, if the look in Clive’s eyes was anything to judge by. Meredith was sure that mentally she was already stark naked. He was trying not to show it but she could read the desire there.

It made her feel sexy.

Escorts have fun. She was going to be an escort. Or was she one already?

Meredith didn’t know where the voice had come from. She knew that it hadn’t always been there. Yet it was her voice, so she didn’t know how that could be true. But it was flat and lifeless and went and on and on repeating the same things. Even when she wasn’t listening to it. All the time. Maybe even when she was asleep. It told her things. At first she hadn’t wanted to agree with the voice. About how she wanted sex with girls. About how much fun escorts had.

Part of Meredith wanted to get up from the table and run.

But the voice would still be with here. She couldn’t get away from the voice, no matter how far she ran.

It was simply easier to agree.

Meredith laughed at another of Clive’s jokes. Managed to make him laugh in return as she compared the butt of his joke to a well-known politician.

Because that’s what escorts do, isn’t? Make their clients feel good about themselves?

Escorts are sophisticated, the voice replied. Her voice.

The meal was exquisite. Lorraine had told her that Clive would be picking up the bill. Meredith had always wanted to eat in a restaurant like this, French, even the waiters sounding like they came from there. The prices on the menu had made her eyes boggle.

Escorts are sophisticated. Sophisticated women didn’t let their eyes boggle at the prices on a menu.

Meredith sipped her wine. No running her finger around the rim of the glass, not here. She was still on her first glass, even though Clive had offered to top it up. Lorraine had told her not to drink very much.

“You have to stay in control dear,” the older woman had told her.

It was so easy to agree with what Lorraine told her.

Meredith wasn’t sure that she was in control though, as she sat there and laughed at this man’s jokes, nodded sagely at his observations. Tried to make comments that he’d appreciate. Looked at him, this man who was going to fuck her.

She didn’t feel in control at all. She felt like a wind-up toy, doing what she was made to do.

Despite the glitter and the cost of the wine and how she was dressed Meredith knew where this was leading. Him fucking her. That was what he was paying for.

Escorts have fun. Was she having fun? It was a wonderful meal. It felt amazing to be dressed the way she was. Have her hair and her makeup as elegant as they were. Have the waiters fawning over her. And trying to work out what to say to him was intriguing if definitely nerve-wracking. But was she having fun?

Escorts have fun.

She was an escort. Or at least nearly so. So she must be having fun. Was she an escort? She hadn’t been fucked yet. Was this her last meal before she became an escort? Would the limousine ride they’d take from here be her last trip when she was not-an-escort. Or had that been the trip here? Was it too late already? Had agreeing to come here, have this meal, been enough? She could get up from the table, throw down her napkin. Grab her bag and run away. Lorraine wouldn’t be pleased, but she could do it. Meredith didn’t want to do it. Was that enough to say that she was already an escort?

Meredith didn’t know.

She couldn’t disappoint Lorraine. That wasn’t even a question. Lorraine told her to be here. So she was. Lorraine told her that this man was going to fuck her. So he would. For money. That would make her an escort.

A prostitute.

We don’t use the p-word darling.

That was Lorraine’s voice.

It felt so crowded Meredith’s head. There was her voice. And the voice, that sounded like her voice. And now Lorraine’s voice.

And sometimes her housemate Alison’s voice.

No words, just nod, yes or no.

Meredith nodded yes to something Clive said. She had no idea what it was but the nod seemed to have been the right thing.

I know you’ll do me proud. That was Lorraine’s voice again. All you have to do is do what I say.

That was easy. Meredith could do that. She had a vague memory of Alison saying something similar, but that had to be her imagination.

It was so easy to do what Lorraine said.

The meal was over and Clive was leading her to a waiting limousine.

Maybe I’m an escort now, Meredith thought as they embraced on the back seat, Clive’s hands roaming freely. She was letting a man feel her up not because she wanted him to but because he’d paid for the privilege. Maybe that was enough to make her an escort. Clive wasn’t all that skilled, for all his Armani suit and Dolce & Gabbana shoes. He wasn’t as bad as some of the guys she’d had lately but he was nothing amazing either.

Escorts have fun, the voice insisted, as one of Clive’s hands cupped Meredith’s left breast through the fabric of her expensive dress.

Like a switch being thrown pleasure shot from her nipple to her brain.

Escorts have fun, the voice repeated. She was an escort, at least an almost-escort. She was doing what an escort does. So she must be having fun. The voice told her she was and the need that haunted her agreed.

The pleasure raced down Meredith’s spine, heat exploding in her pussy.

Meredith threw her head back and moaned.

Clive seemed to like that.

Escorts are sexy.

Meredith hoped the moan had been sexy.

Clive thrust another drink on her after they’d reached his apartment. The place was just as expensive and tasteful as Lorraine’s. Maybe more. Although she was going to fuck a man here, not a woman. That’s what Clive was paying for. Lorraine hadn’t paid her. Meredith had wanted to fuck Lorraine

I want sex with girls.

Lorraine hadn’t told her that. That was the voice. The voice was around long before she met Lorraine. She’d only met Lorraine last night. So maybe the voice was what Meredith wanted. Or maybe what Alison wanted? Meredith didn’t know where that idea came from.

She didn’t worry about it. It was easier to say yes than worry.

She couldn’t tell whether Clive’s apartment was more expensive than Lorraine’s. It didn’t matter, he definitely had money. He’d need to, given how much he was paying for tonight.

Paying for me, Meredith thought, her eyes going a fraction wider before she brought them under control.

Escorts have fun. It was okay. It had to be okay. She needed it be to okay. What she was doing had to be right. If it wasn’t she’d start screaming and maybe she’d never stop until her mind broke into a million pieces.

Escorts are sophisticated. the voice told her. Sophisticated women didn’t let their mind break into a million pieces.

All you have to do is do what I say. That was Lorraine’s voice. She’d do what Lorraine told her.

Just say yes Mer. And Alison’s voice. Because Alison liked her saying yes.

There was hardly room in Meredith’s head for her own voice.

Meredith sipped at the glass, pretending to drink more than she did, as she listened to Clive talk about his latest business deal.

“You need to be a good listener,” Lorraine had told her. So Meredith listened, for a while. Doing what Lorraine wanted was the right thing.

Lorraine had told her other things as well. “You need to pay attention to your client. Work out what they want. Some of it will be in the booking. But there are always little things to look for. You’ll learn.”

That implied Meredith would keep doing this. She didn’t want to think about that. It was easier just to do what she was told.

The older woman had made this time easier for her. “Mr. Roberts likes first time girls to show a little enthusiasm. You’ll just need to judge when the time is right to make the first move.”

That’s what Lorraine had told her. Meredith would do would Lorraine had told her to do.

Meredith let Clive finish his story, smiled in the way she thought right, then rose from the chair, placing the delicate wine glass in the centre of the glass table that stood between them. She glided around the table, amazed at her own grace and laid her arms casually across his shoulders. She gazed into his eyes. She was hoping for smoulder. She had no idea if she had it right.

Escorts are sophisticated. Sophisticated women knew how to smoulder didn’t they? Maybe Lorraine could teach her how to do it. She’d do what Lorraine told her to do.

I’ll have plenty of chances to practice, she thought. Then her mind dodged away from what that thought meant.

“Want to show me the rest of your apartment?” She hoped that was subtle enough. She couldn’t be crass.

Escorts are sophisticated.

She couldn’t disappoint the voice. It was her voice after all.

Clive’s hands were on her hips. She could feel warmth radiating from there. Not sparks, but warmth. The need within her was waking up, stretching. Wanting.

He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Kissed her neck as he fumbled for the zipper on her dress. Gently she guided his hand to it. She’d had enough practice with things like that.

Escorts have fun. So helping him undress her had to be fun.

She stepped back to slip out of the dress.

It was strange, stripping for this man she didn’t know. This man she’d never have chosen for herself. Who might be old enough to be her father (Meredith really didn’t want to think about that). This man, who had his eyes glued to her.

Escorts are sexy. Escorts have fun.

The voice was so much louder than her doubts.

Her doubts didn’t matter. She just had to do what the voices told her.

Escorts would take off their clothes for their clients. Escorts had fun. So taking off her clothes for clients must be fun.

Meredith was having fun.

It was so easy to do what the voices told her.

She twisted her body to the side, in what she hoped was a teasing movement. Smiled, and blew Clive a kiss.

He seemed happy with that.

So did the voices.

It wasn’t long before his clothes joined hers. He wasn’t that amazing a physical specimen. Certainly nothing like Mr. Six Pack. He paid some attention to his weight, but there was definitely a middle-age spread there. He was never someone Meredith would have chosen for herself, no matter how much money he had.

Escorts have fun.

Escorts have sex for money.

She was an escort. Am I?. She was having fun.

It certainly felt amazing when Clive’s hands were back on her breasts. He seemed to like her breasts. Her emerald satin bra was soon on the floor and Clive was mauling her tits, hands and fingers and lips.

He was nowhere near as good at it as Lorraine had been.

She wished it was Lorraine’s hands on her breasts.

Or maybe Sapphire’s.

That thought made no sense.

Or Kathy’s.

That thought did.

The girl you want most is Kathy. That was the voice again. And Alison’s voice. She needed to remember what Alison said.

But not right now.

Escorts have fun.

Pleasure shot out from Meredith’s pussy, rocketed up her spine. Her nipples were rock hard. She moaned again, Clive taking that as encouragement. That, and the way she was pushing herself forward, forcing her breasts into his hands, waves of heat radiating out from his fingers sunk into her flesh.

Escorts have fun. It wasn’t a choice or a decision. It just was. It was what she was. It didn’t matter what she wanted. Or who she wanted in her bed. Escorts had fun. She was having fun.

They were on the bed, Meredith lifting her hips as Clive slipped her panties away from her pussy. Her pussy that was hot and wet and waiting.

She was naked in front of a man who had paid for the privilege.

Am I an escort? Strippers got naked in front of men who paid for it. She didn’t feel like a stripper.

Strippers never had two of their client’s fingers inside of them. Never moved their hips so those fingers could reach as deep as they could get. Never writhed on a bed so that fingers would touch just there.

Meredith mewled in pleasure.

She had to allow that at least Clive was paying some attention to her needs. More than some of the guys she’d picked up from the clubs had. Less than others, but who was she to complain? The need was awake now, roaring in her mind. She needed to be fucked, wanted it. Heating up her body until her skin was aflame.

He wasn’t as good as Lorraine though.

Escorts have fun, the voice instructed her.

Her pussy agreed.

So did her breasts.

Her mind wasn’t in the mood to argue. She wanted him inside her.

Won’t that make me an escort?

Meredith ran her hands over his chest, needing to feel him. Needing that sensation of touch. She was aching, raw and primal and little more than the need crying out inside of her. It didn’t matter who he was, why they were here. She needed to fucked, the aching emptiness inside driving her on. She could feel him there, throbbing, wanting her, his desire matching hers.

He’d paid. She’d let him. It was what escorts did, in the end.

He was between her legs. It didn’t matter whether she’d have given him a second glance in the street. Or even a first. Though his clothes would probably have guaranteed that much at least. He was here, now. He’d paid for her.

And she needed to be fucked.

The tip of his dick was running slowly along her opening, Meredith groaning in frustration.

“Please,” she begged, and meant it.

Lorraine will be happy.

That was important.

Clive wasn’t giving Meredith what she wanted, at least not yet, the teasing contact ripping through her. Meredith thrust up her hips, the emptiness inside her desperate to be filled.

“Uh, uh, uh,” Clive said, pulling back, “you can wait.”

Meredith didn’t want to wait. Could barely contain herself. But she did what she was told, as he teased her again. This was for him not her, no matter how she wanted it.

And some little piece inside her was desperate to draw out those last few second before something changed in her forever.

That feeling flickered and burnt away to nothing as Clive thrust inside her, Meredith screaming out in orgasm.

Escorts have fun.

I’m an escort. She was having sex for money. It was what escorts did. It was what she was doing. It was fun.

At least that’s what the voice told her. Every time Meredith wondered why she was doing this. Every time she wished Clive was a better lover.

So many times the voice spoke to her. Pushing away fear, dissolving doubts. Dissolving parts of her mind. Filling up the spaces left behind.

It was so easy to listen to the voices.

Escorts have fun. She had to do what the voices told her. What Lorraine told her.

She was an escort. So she must be having fun.

Meredith thought of that every time she thought how much better Lorraine had been. Every time she thought of Alison, of Jane. Even the one time she thought of Kathy, that thought lancing through her as she came again. Kathy? What? Where did that come from? Oh, fuck.

Escorts have fun.

By the end of the night the voice didn’t have to say it again. Meredith believed it. She was sure she’d never doubt it again.

All she had to do was what he voices told her to.

(The end)