The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Anti-Amerikaners

October 2008
Classifications: m/f male dominant, m/m male dominant, mc, humiliation. Modification, bondage. BDSM

Synopsis:

About some anti-American leftwing university students in Britain who fall under the mind control power over an American student who seeks revenge and also sought to humiliate them in the process too.

FALL OF THE ANTI-AMERIKANERS

The whole student accommodation lounge was full of cigarette smokes. “We did a good job last week didn’t we guys,” Simone puffing her cigarette while sitting both her feet on top of the sofa. “The rally was so good. Down with Bush. Down with Cheney. Down with the imperialists,” Malik cried and sipping his cola drink. “You guy remembered that guy who got angry with our rally,” Gerald blurted out. “Oh you mean that American guy. Yeah we just said the truth. That the big companies over there and the US government seeks to rule the world like Hitler and the Romans before them. What do you expect? This is a free country with free speech. Blame America for exploitation of the Third World.,” Kelly cried. All four university students had a rally last week inside university campus. All four were sat down around the lounge. Simone was a female French student; petite Brunette with pale complexion, 5′9, brown hair, brown eyes, round Alpine-type of face, and a vegetarian. Malik was a male British-Iranian student; 5′11, black hair and dark eyes, beige complexion and strongly resembles the Iranian-American commentator Reza Aslan. Gerald was an actual English student; pale as Simone; tall as Malik, skinny and has thinning brown hair, striking blue eyes, freckles and high cheekbones. Kelly was another English student; petite, plump and Blonde and was 5′6. There was a knock on the front door. “I’ll go get it,” Gerald got up from hiss eat and walked towards the corridor where the front door was. He opened it.

“My my this is a surprise. Hey guys guess who is here,” Gerald laughing. Gerald looked back at his guest, saying, “I don’t know how you found us but please do come in and tell us all to what honour do we owe this visit?” Gerald letting him walk through. Gerald let their visitor follow him to the lounge. Reason why he let him in the first place was so all that all of them could use some laugh at this particular visitor’s expense. The visitor joined the other three and Gerald in the lounge. They all started laughing. This visitor was that same American student who shouted at all of them last week for bad-mouthing America and Americans abroad. His name was Scott and he strongly resembled a character from the TV show American Dad named Steve and acted like him too, with having a round face, brown hair, brown eyes and wore spectacles. “So you Euro-guys are just sat here all afternoon smoking and drinking. No wonder Euros are behind Americans in everything,” Scottt remarked. “Well at least England is not in shambles like America is,” Kelly started laughing, joined by the others. “You know that America has done a lot for the world, like save your asses during World War Two. If it weren’t for us all of you would be speaking German today,” Scott spat out at them. “America has been supporting dictators for decades and they sponsored wars and are in Iraq for oil stupid,” Malik spat back at him, shaking his head at what he perceived to be ‘American stupidity’. “Oh yes. Your Statue of Liberty and your Constitution came from us. What about Benjamin Franklin begging the French King for money,” Simone smirking as she continued puffing. They all saw how red Scott’s face was becoming. But he was a short skinny guy at 5′9, with no muscles. “You know for an America you are quite rare,” Simone winking at him. “Why….why do you say that?” Scott was puzzled. “Because you are not so fat like most of your countrymen,” Simone starred breaking out into more laughter. “All your inventions are copied from others too,” Malik sounded coldly against Scott. Scott looked at all of them. He then raised something he wore around his neck. An amulet. It was an amulet with Mayan inscriptions on it. he uttered some magic words and before the four housemates realised it, none of them could speak or move. Simone, Kelly and Malik were still sat down. Gerald was still stood up. “Now now now people. Nothing to say now huh. Can’t bad-mouth America now huh. I guess I put you all in your place,” Scott fiddling with his ‘magic amulet’. “This amulet is American too. South American in fact. Good to have an archaeologist for an uncle. You may never know what they might find and what you can borrow off them,” Scott chuckled, just like how Steve would in American Dad. “I got plans for all of you… Anti-Amerikaners,” Scott looked at them all, with a wicked grin. He walked around Gerald, saying, “You Brits are such gays you know that.” He then walked toward Kelly and came sat down next to her, putting an arm over her shoulders smiling, “Americans love Blondes.” He then got up and then came and sat next to Simone, also putting an arm over her shoulder, smiling, “Do you know how American guys dream of having sex with French girls.” He then glared angrily at Malik, shouting at him, “And how we hate Iran and Iranians. You guys sponsor terrorism against us for decades and your President even threatened to blow Israel off the map.” Scott got up, looking at all of them as they stood paralysed, saying, “But not to worry. I’m a nice guy. I think it’s about time all four of you change your acts and I am the guy to help you out.”

FRIDAY NIGHT

There was a loud party going on at the Student Accommodation of where the four students lived. Loud music was being played. The front door was left open. On top of the front door was the large poster sign WELCOME AMERICANS. AMERICAN NIGHT. Inside the house lounge was a table full of food like pizza and chips and drinks. Plastic cups. Punch drinks. Plastic plates. Plastic cutleries. As for who organised this party it was Scott and some of his ‘friends’. Scott was walking around the house. It was full of standing and loitering American university students, all who suffered from anti-American abuse here in England, especially from leftwing socialist students. Scott walked up the stairs and knocked at Gerald’s door. The door opened. A tall Blond athletic American male student was standing by it, smiling, “Hey what’s up?” “Nothing. Just checking up on you guys. That’s all,” Scott said. “Yeah well we’re kinda busy here right now so if you would excuse us,” the Blond guy said. “Ok Tim, I’ll let you guys get back to what you are doing,” Scott walking away as the bedroom door closed behind him. Inside Gerald’s bedroom, Gerald lied on his bed as five American gay students were tattooing his body. Gerald was not gay but Scott punished him by making him openly submitting himself to gay men, also telling them what he was supposed to want from them. “How is it coming?” the gay guy called Tim asked the other four gay guys inside. “I think he’s coming through,” Billy, a Chinese-American gay student commented happily. Gerald was tied up spread eagled on his own be. Naked and faced down. On Gerald’s back was the symbol of the America bald eagle and just above his ass were the words MY ASS BELONGS TO AMERICAN MEN, as still being brutally inscribed by a strong athletic good-looking African-American student named Jerry, who was saying, “It’s almost done now. Soon we can do whatever we want with him. Once he is our full property.” Gerald’s mouth was covered with a ball gag so that he would not be able to scream out loud. Tears flowed down his eyes from the physical pain his body had to endure from their more primitive style of tattooing. And it is one hard to get rid of unlike the modern technique. “Once you are done with him I wanna be the first to fuck his ass,” Jose, a tall Hispanic-American student commented licking his lips as he continued looking at Gerald’s ass. Jose further commented, “Once you have an English ass even Latinas can’t compete.” All five gay students broke out in laughter. “After you I go second,” Brian, another tall Blond American guy, broke out. Gerald was going to have a long night and his life was never going to be the same again. Ever.

Scott knocked on Kelly’s bedroom. The door opened. It was a nerdy student named Jim who opened the door. Jim was a skinny guy with brown hair, brown eyes, skinny, and also stood at 5′6. Jim smiled, “Hey this Blonde English chick is doing all of us. Wanna join.” “Just checking up to see if you are all having a good time that’s all,” Scott smiled. “Oh we are all having a god time. We are,” Jim smiled. Jim let Scott walk through the bedroom doorway so that he could see what went on. There was a long queue of American nerds towards Kelly’s bed. The plump Blonde was all tied up spread eagled; naked; her ankles and wrist tied to all four bed posts. There were two skinny guys lying on either side of her, each sucking on her nipples. There was a guy lying by her legs, licking her Blonde pussy vigorously. As for Kelly’s mouth she would have screamed from getting this gang-bang if it were not for her mouth sucking on some nerdy student’s cock. “I think she is going to break that record of that Singaporean chick,” Jim commented to Scott. “You mean the one who slept with two hundred guys in just two days?” Scott asked. “Yup,” Jim smiled. “Ok I am gonna go check up on the others. You go guys just relax tonight and enjoy yourselves,” Scott walking away. “You have no idea what you are missing,” Jim focusing on four of his friends satisfying this English Blonde. Scott finally went back to the lounge. Malik was handling the music being played as DJ. He wore a shirt saying “God Bless America” and now had pierced earrings on his ears and his nose and his jet black hair was also now dyed pink and standing up too, just like the American singer Pink. He was playing the songs for all of them, forced to listening to American students bad-mouthing Iran and the Middle East and even Europe too. He nodded in agreement. “Hey Mal how’s it going?” Scott teasing him. “Oh it is going well Scott. After this I am going to have to play Rammstein’s Amerika and after that Born in the U.S.A.,” Malik answered him with a smile. He also answered now with a Texan-type accent too. He was ordered to be happy at all times and be pro-American. On the couch Scott saw the French student Simone being surrounded by some tall American students, with heavy shoulders and beefy built. She only wore a red mini skirt and only wore a black t-shirt. She got up, following the five American guys. Two of them were African-Americans. The other three were White Americans (two Blonds and one with medium brown hair). As Simone walked out the door with the other five Americans, she called back to both Malik and Scott, “I’ll see you guys later. We are going for a drive” Malik was smiling but deep down he knew and could tell that she was going to let these tall muscular five American guys take turns to rape her somewhere in the woods. “You have a good time with them Simone. I told you had no reason to hate us Americans. We can show you a good time and who knows what might happen after tonight. You might even get pregnant with American babies,” Scott broke out in loud laughter and looked wickedly at Malik, knowing how his friend’s/housemate’s ordeals was hurting him deep down. an American Blonde walked towards Scott whispered at the ears of the Blonde. She looked at Malik and smiled. She went down on him, pulled his zipper down and gave him a blowjob. “See you later Mal. I think you and Simone are gonna get some tonight,” Scott walked away. Malik was cumming on the Blonde’s mouth although he did not want to. He did because he was being made by Scott to think about what the five American guys were going to do to Simone and that made him feel guilty of being made to think about this happening to her. Scott walked away laughing, having finally beaten the Anti-Amerikaners and putting them in their place.

THE END