The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Circles

Amy was busy snooping through her big sister’s jewelry when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Her big sister was home early. A ring, that was a family heirloom, was still on her ring finger—and it was stuck. Try as she might, the ring wouldn’t come off. Meanwhile, big sister Michelle saw the light coming from under the door to her room. She was in a bad mood at the moment. She had just found out her boyfriend of the past three months was cheating on her, but she didn’t know with whom. The door knob turned and Amy put her hands behind her back.

Michelle yelled, “What are you doing in my room?”

“Nothing,” replied Amy. She was still tugging at the ring.

“Bullshit! You’ve been rummaging through my jewelry case, you little slut,” Michelle raved.

“I’m a little slut,” Amy said incredulously. She felt her heart begin to race. She had just as much right to her grandmother’s jewelry as her sister. In the heat of the moment, she did something she hadn’t done before—she stood up to her big sister. “Well, if I’m a little slut, then you’re the biggest slut in the world!”

Michelle’s face turned beat red. In a dangerously calm tone, she said, “Fuck you, Amy.”

Amy continued her act of bravado. “Fuck me? Fuck you!” Amy’s heart was ready to beat out of her chest.

Michelle couldn’t believe her little sister had the nerve to tell her off and in her own room, no less. She quickly crossed the room and grabbed Amy. The younger sister put up her arms in a feeble attempt to not get hit.

That’s when Michelle saw it. “Grandmother’s ring! That’s mine. What else did you steal from my room?” She threw Amy onto the bed. She leaped on top of her little sister and held her down. “What else did you take?” Michelle struggled with Amy. During the wrestling match, Michelle, inadvertently, grabbed Amy’s breasts.

Her big sister’s awkward groping sent, what felt like an electric jolt, through Amy’s nipples and she felt a tingle between her thighs. A gasp escaped her lips.

“You little lezzie, you’re enjoying this,” said Michelle in a shocked tone. “Your nipples are even getting hard!” She didn’t know why she did it, but she pinched Amy’s nipples through the bra. A moan escaped Amy’s lips this time, and Michelle was just as shocked to fell herself getting wet.

“Get off me you freak,” Amy yelled. With her big sister distracted by her own arousal, Amy managed to get her arms free. She turned the tables on her sister and rolled on top of her. “Let’s see how you like it.”

Amy pinched her sister’s nipple hard. Michelle couldn’t help herself. She let loose with a long, sensual moan. Her own body betrayed her. Her nipples became rock hard and her pussy was very wet. Worse yet, she had freakish thoughts about her sister tying her up and eating her pussy. With those thoughts, the words, “Oh, fuck,” escaped her lips and her pussy became absolutely drenched.

“It looks like I’m not the only lezzie. Isn’t that right, dyke?” Amy gloated in perceived triumph. Then the smells hit her. The scent of her own wetness and that of her sister filled the room. She breathed deeply. Amy looked down at her sister and she realized she never knew just how beautiful her sister was. Amy played with Michelle’s breasts, through her clothes.

“Oh, fuck that feels good.” Michelle couldn’t believe what she said. She thought about her younger sister sucking on her tits. Tits. Yes, that’s what they are. Big tits, too. She was so proud of them. Her boyfriend loved to suck on them, but now she was disgusted by the very thought. Sick as it was, he never made her feel this way. Her eyes closed and another moan escaped her lips.

Amy was enamored by her sister’s beauty. She thought about those large breasts. She was always jealous of them. Now she wanted to see them. She slowly lifted her sister’s blouse. She saw the lacy bra her sister wore. The clasp was in the front. She just wanted to see them, she told herself.

Just then, Michelle grabbed Amy’s hands with hers. Amy was worried her sister would prevent her from seeing those beautiful, full breasts she had foolishly resented all those years.

To Amy’s surprise, Michelle looked her in the eyes and said, “Let me get that for you.” She released Amy’s hands and worked the clasp.

Amy stared with awe. “I think your breasts are so beautiful.”

“Tits. Call them tits Amy.” The big sister breathed heavily. “You can touch them again, if you want.”

Amy knew she wasn’t queer or anything. She just wanted to admire those beautiful breasts —– make that perfect tits. She reached out. She could feel the heat coming off her sister’s body. She could see her chest heaving. It made those tits move in a way that captivated her.

“Now let me see yours,” Michelle said breathlessly. She couldn’t understand why she wanted to do that so badly.

“No,” Amy said with a mixture of shock and defiance.

“Oh, come on Amy. I’m letting you look at mine. Hell, I’m letting you touch them. Its only fair,” Michelle pleaded. She started covering herself up.

Amy didn’t want that and stammered, “Uh, fine. Here.” She took off her shirt and removed her bra. “Now move your hands.”

Michelle did as she was told and leered at her little sister’s tits. So small and so firm. Why in the world was she thinking this; she wanted to suck on her sister’s nipples and she wanted her sister to suck on hers.

Again, Amy began feeling her sister large tits. She hardly noticed when Michelle began to feel her smaller breasts; until, Michelle pinched her nipples.

“Oh!” Amy felt so hot, so—turned on. This wasn’t right. She had always liked boys and this was her sister, but she was feeling so fucking horny. “Oh, yeah,” she almost whimpered the words.

Michelle gave up battling her own, much stronger, desires. She blurted out, “Suck on my tits, Amy! My nipples are so hard they ache. I want you to bite them hard.” With that, she pulled Amy down towards her large tits and pushed her face onto her hard nipples. Amy reflexively started to suck. “Oh, yeah. Now bite them,” Michelle demanded. At her sister’s insistence, Amy did just that. All Michelle could manage to say was, “Oh, fuck yes!”

Thoughts dances through Michelle’s head. Erotic thoughts. Thoughts of her eating her younger sister’s pussy. Thought’s of her sister eating her out. She wanted to use a dildo in both their pussies and then lick it clean. She reluctantly pulled her sisters mouth from her tit. Amy looked a little upset that she wasn’t allowed to keep sucking and biting her big sister’s big tits. Michelle looked Amy in the eyes and said, “I want to eat your pussy.”

The idea of her big sister kneeling between her legs and licking at her pussy made her feel even more turned on. She thought of all the mean things her big sister had done to her over the years. She thought of how her sister would always embarrass her. She thought of how Michelle would taunt her about never getting a boyfriend due to her small tits. Well, Amy didn’t care about boys. The thought seemed odd to her, but it was true. She felt repulsed by the thought of fucking a boy. She just had the urge for tits and pussy. She snapped back from her thoughts and rolled off her sister. “Good. Hurry up and help me get my pants off,” Amy ordered and Michelle obeyed.

Amy sat on the edge of the bed wearing just her panties. Her legs were spread and her big sister knelt between her legs with a vibrator in hand. Amy played with her sister’s left nipple and rubbed her own pussy with her other hand. Her panties were completely drenched. “I guess I should take these off,” she said. She lifted herself off the bed a little and pulled her panties down. Michelle took them and put them up to her nose; she inhale deeply. She didn’t understand why she was doing this, but she didn’t really care anymore. She put them in her mouth to taste them.

“Over here,” Amy said. That caused Michelle to look up. She saw her little sister playing with her glistening, wet pussy.

Michelle took the panties out of her mouth and leaned forward. She knew that dripping wet pussy was what she wanted and dove right in with her tongue. Amy moaned deeply as she felt her sister penetrate her pussy. Michelle savored the taste and the feel of another woman squirming on her tongue. She started licking Amy’s clit and fucking her with the vibrator. Amy felt jolts of pleasure shoot through her body as her orgasm built.

As she came on her sister’s face, Amy screamed, “Eat my pussy you whore!” Michelle felt a rush of heat through her own body and came hard.

They both laid there. Amy sprawled out on the bed. Michelle staid on the floor. Both panted heavily. Michelle heard a buzzing noise; she realized it was her vibrator. She turned it off and stood up on unsteady legs. She half tumbled onto the bed beside Amy. There was one more thing Michelle wanted.

She said, “I think you owe me for that.”

Amy slowly turned her head to look at her beautiful sister. “Let me catch my breath first.”

“Not that,” Michelle said playfully, “Well, maybe later when I catch my breath, too. I meant our grandmother’s ring. I’d like to have it back. Its the least you could do considering what I did for you.”

“OK. But I don’t think it’ll come off. I tried earlier,” Amy told her. Her left hand was still lubricated from fingering herself. She pulled and the ring easily slid off.

Both girls blinked.

“Oh, my God,” both of them said almost in unison.

“What did we just do?” Amy said. She dropped the ring absentmindedly.

Michelle started to cry. The thoughts of everything she said and done flooded her mind.

Amy tried to comfort her sister by telling her, “It’ll be OK, Michelle.”

“OK? How can it ever be OK? Look at what we just did and I don’t even know why we did it,” Michelle sobbed. She covered her face with both her hands.

Amy consoled her. She said, “We’ll just have to promise to never tell this to anyone – ever.”

Michelle nodded in agreement. Her hands still over her face. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

It was then that they heard the front door of the house open. “Michelle. Amy. I’m home,” a female voice called from downstairs.

They both felt sick to their stomach. It was their mother. She had just gotten home from working late again. They didn’t even want to think of being caught together laying next to each other – with a vibrator laying on the floor. They hurriedly got dressed and tried to get out of the room before their mother found them together.

As they both left Michelle’s bedroom, they heard their mother say, “There you two are.” Both girls half jumped out of their skins. “OK. So what’s going on here.”

Both girls felt their hearts leap into their throats.

“What do you mean?” Amy said.

Their mother told them, “A mother always knows when her daughters are upset. Michelle, you look like you’ve been crying”

Michelle’s thoughts came out of the fog. She remembered the other terrible thing that happened to her today. She said, “John’s been cheating on me. So I dumped him.”

Amy wasn’t surprised. John seemed like the type.

Their mother mutely stood their for a moment. She finally managed to ask, “Did you find out who it was with, yet?”

Michelle started sobbing again. “God, mom. Like that matters. I found another girls thong in his car, under the seat. I didn’t even ask him about them. I just knew. That’s when I told him it was over.”

“Oh, honey. I’m so sorry.” Her mother walked over to Michelle and gave her a big hug.