The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Ties

Chapter Six: Seduction

The narrow, metal collar snapped shut with a sense of finality that was enough to make Tabitha shiver. She stared deep into her sister’s gleaming eyes and, even before the cold iron connected with Daniell’s first rune, knew that she was lost.

This was not the Tanya she knew, or at least not the Tanya she thought she had known. The anger, the rage her twin had always directed at her was gone. But, staring into those unfathomable eyes, she found in its place an almost tender dominance, which, in its own way, was far worse.

Smiling at her new possession, Tanya took hold of Tabitha’s hands and slid matching cuffs around her slender wrists. The defeated witch offered no resistance. Her flesh might have already healed, but the fire of those vicious lash marks still burned and the greater part of her resolve seemed to have been consumed in that bittersweet conflagration.

Almost before she could appreciate what was happening, her twin had locked both of Tabitha’s arms together behind her back. A short length of ethereal chain spooled forth, connecting the cuffs. The fine thread was effectively unbreakable despite its flimsy appearance. But, more devastatingly, the shackles were perfectly positioned to augment the demoness’ second mark.

Helplessness gnawed between Tabitha’s buttocks, a bright shaft of liquid heat that transfixed her pulsing clit and threatened to blot out everything else beneath a flood of undeniable need. She gave a low moan, her body responding so eagerly, despite its exhaustion. And her sister’s answering sigh was a sound more depraved than any she had ever heard.

Desire smeared a languid path down the inside of her thigh, trailing sticky flames over her shivering skin. She bit down on still tender lips as Tanya lifted a gleaming silver leash toward her throat. Tabitha knew that it would take only a single gentle tug on that narrow chain and she would cum again, despite the lethargy that followed her sensual ordeal.

But her sister seemed to anticipate her new pet’s sluttish reaction. And, before she clipped the leash to the ring dangling from Tabitha’s unadorned collar, the witch traced her fingers over her sister’s still tender sex, caressing Daniell’s third mark and sending a deep thrill through the panting woman’s being.

The sense of ownership grew unbearably strong and Tabitha immediately knew that she would not be permitted to climax until her sister was good and ready.

A shock of erotic excitement tingled through her body as the chain snapped closed. Tanya’s eyes sparkled with passionate amusement. The crippled witch pulled softly on the leash, increasing the tension and sending another yearning throb deep into her sister’s helpless pussy. Tabitha clenched and moaned, no longer caring that her sluttishness had been revealed.

“Come, sister dearest,” Tanya smiled. “Let’s get you safely tucked away in your kennel. You’ll need your sleep my precious slut. I have new torments planned for tomorrow and you have so much more to give.”

Tanya jerked the chain upward and Tabitha had no choice but to follow. She rose, somewhat shakily, but still with a silken grace her sister would never achieve. Need roared in her ears, leaving her deaf to anything but its agonised scream.

Every step sent another spike of desire searing through the walls of her cunt. Tabitha had already passed the point where her pain and pleasure began to blur together. And now, every tightening, every twinge that rippled through her slick flesh was simply too wonderfully obscene to bear.

But bear it she must. Because, despite her breathless need, it no longer mattered how intensely her ardour flamed, the leashed witch never drew closer to the release she so desperately craved. Instead, as the twins descended the narrow, stone stairs, Tabitha only grew hotter and more desirous.

* * *

Jodi’s body stiffened in response to her presence, long before she consciously knew the witch was approaching. A soft, rhythmic tapping provided an unexpected counterpoint to her captor’s sluggish footfalls. A thrill of anticipation took hold of the captive woman, an entirely alien hope that the witch would deign to play with her again. And that perhaps this time her eerily attractive sister might not be such a passive onlooker.

She strained against the inescapable shackles, even as her mind fought to escape the relentless torrent of submissive compulsions. This wasn’t her and yet, however unpalatable the emotions might be, there was no denying their authenticity. Jodi moaned helplessly into the gag, the effort forcing her to drool more prodigiously.

Her own powerlessness was the most potent aphrodisiac imaginable and, worse still, the stench of her growing arousal only served to reinforce that sense of utter defeat. She clenched again, desire gnawing avidly between her slack, swollen lips and would have cum, had Tabitha’s restraints not made that impossible without the witch’s permission.

But, even through the thickening haze of supernatural ardour, the bound woman could sense that something was wrong. The witch’s proximity, no matter how delicious it might feel, simply wasn’t the same. Jodi would have struggled to describe exactly how it had changed. It seemed softer somehow, blunted and dulled.

It took almost all of her remaining strength, merely to lift her head from the sodden pillow. But she needed to see. And, the sight that greeted her bleary eyes when she finally did was enough to condense her arousal into a slick ball of shivering need.

The cane-wielding witch hobbled into view, emerging from the shadows shrouding the base of the stairwell. And, stumbling behind her, beautifully naked and adorned only with steel, came another witch, her witch, leashed and radiating such potent submission it made Jodi wince.

Shock flowed back along the connection Tabitha had forged and the captive witch raised her head sluggishly in response. Immeasurably tired eyes flickered with something that might have been reassurance and a gentle half-smile curled those luscious lips. Emotions rolled over Jodi’s skin, brightening the runes with energies she couldn’t begin to comprehend.

* * *

For her part, Tabitha barely registered they had reached the kennels. Her world had contracted down to a single brilliant point, every function subsumed by her agonised clit. Her body pulsed to the relentless beat of Tanya’s walking stick and the slow trickle of power as it drained down through the gleaming silver chain was unbearable in its ecstatic fervour.

But the jolt of surprise and consternation, laced as it was with the taste of Jodi’s abject surrender, was enough to drag her from the morass of sweetly, seductive powerlessness. Her eyes found her prisoner’s in an instant and the strength she drew from Jodi’s expression was entirely mundane.

Gabriell’s marks seared her skin, denying her access to any of the power she might wield, even as her sister siphoned those stores, slaking her thirst at Tabitha’s expense. And yet, as tightly as she was bound, there was still something she could do. One last selfless act perhaps, as though that could atone for the life she had led.

Tabitha felt her mouth twisting, just moments before the effort became too much and her chin dropped back to her chest. She could feel the echo of the constructs she had woven, the sense of them was muted as though muffled by a heavy blanket. But that was enough.

With her last conscious thought before the honeyed heat of sensual oblivion once again claimed her, Tabitha willed herself to stop the flow of power to her captive. The witch registered a small spike of concern and then, even that melted back into perfect profanity of her sexual torture.

* * *

It was the best of all possible days, at least as far as Tanya was concerned. Her unhurried steps led her up from the kennels, (now home to two equally helpless slutpets) and back into the playroom. In fact the crippled witch decided, seeing as her dear sister would never again hold sway here, she might as well start thinking of it as her playroom.

The demoness stood a short distance from the crystal arch, almost exactly where Tanya had left her. And, much to the witch’s consternation, she was still rubbing herself almost absent-mindedly. But that minimal discomfort wasn’t enough to dampen her excitement, finally she had Tabitha in her clutches and nothing could diminish that.

Gabriell looked up and smiled warmly. The demoness’ eyes were a wash of dark crimson and Tanya shuddered at the way she so obviously enjoyed the pleasures of Nacht’s curvaceous body.

“It’s done,” the witch whispered, as though frightened someone else might overhear and know what she had done.

“Yes,” Gabriell acknowledged just as quietly. “It is always more pleasurable when both the summoner and summoned get what they want.”

Tanya knew that such was the way of demonesses. They spoke on many levels and it was never wise to judge their statements at face value. The question tripped toward her tongue, despite the way in which her mind screamed out for her to stop.

“And what to you want, Gabriell?”

Smiling more widely, revealing fangs that, at least as far as Tanya was concerned had never looked so sharp or deadly, the demoness regarded her summoner. The witch felt herself wilt under that gaze, suddenly feeling unaccountably vulnerable.

“Why isn’t it obvious, Tanya?” Gabriell breathed huskily. “The air of this place hangs heavy with a pall of lust and here I am, cast in the role of watcher only, forced to witness all that has taken place here and yet not partake.”

Swallowing hard and no longer able to ignore the increasingly urgent spasms dancing over her sticky thighs, Tanya tried to banish the image of Gabriell kneeling astride Nacht’s tethered body.

“I want you, Tanya,” the demoness said softly, her voice plaintive and unexpectedly earnest. “To share a small measure of the energies with which you have been playing.”

The words tingled through the witch’s brain, lighting up every fold with electric expectation. She could feel that Gabriell was reining in her power. The sensations licking at the edges of her awareness were just a shadow of what the demoness was capable of. But it was still enough to leave her senses reeling.

“And I know you want this,” Gabriell breathed, running her soft palms down over the stolen curves.

“That’s not her,” Tanya hissed. “Not any more.”

“She’s still in here,” the demoness smiles very softly, tapping one clawed finger against her temple. “And you know what? Despite everything you’ve done, she still loves you.”

Tanya shook her head, unsure just what she was denying. The demoness was playing her, of that much she was certain. But that didn’t stop her heart from leaping at the thought that even a small part of Nacht might still remain.

“But don’t take my word for it,” Gabriell insisted.

Crimson swirled away in a long, lazy spiral, melting into soft, familiar hazel. Tanya’s breath caught in her throat as the woman’s features relaxed into a well-rehearsed expression of long-suffering tolerance.

“Nacht?” she gasped, feeling the change even more acutely through her less tangible senses.

“Tanya,” the blonde witch acknowledged and it was all she could do not to sob.

They slid into each other’s arms and, almost immediately, Nacht’s lips found her mentor’s sensitive skin. Slender, knowing fingers caressed with calculated intimacy, skipping wonderfully over Tanya’s body even as sorrow began to prickle her eyes.

Nacht nuzzled into her throat, painting the hot flesh with her deft tongue. The woman she had so callously betrayed allowed her lips to graze Tanya’s. Electricity seemed to leap the gap, arcing between the two women as their mouths met in delicate friction.

Tanya gave a soft gasp, which was muffled almost immediately as her student’s tongue slipped between the witch’s parted lips. Nacht’s clever fingers slowly unlaced Tanya’s half-boned bustier, tugging urgently at the tight material until it spilled open, revealing the creamy swell of the witch’s ripe breasts.

Cool air wrapped around the exposed skin, raising it into heated gooseflesh. Tanya gave a soft moan, her eyes pleading as the demoness’ power blanketed her emotions in a thick pall of desire.

Gabriell might have been guiding her actions, but it was Nacht’s mouth that closed around the hot skin of Tanya’s neck and Nacht’s fingers that sought out and claimed one tightly puckered nipple.

Stiffening instantly, the witch gave a soft hiss of anger. Her eyes flashed but even as she shook her head in warning, Nacht began to run one callused thumb over the horribly aroused nub.

Grinning devilishly, though still with more than a hint of Nacht’s humour behind the smile, she began to flick Tanya’s nipple slowly from side to side. The witch growled softly in the back of her throat, writhing sinuously against her student’s grasp. And, with every flick, Tanya’s breathing grew a little more ragged.

Clearly enjoying her mentor’s reactions, Nacht continued to tease the sensitive nipple, using her thumb to roll the tender flesh in a lazy circle. Tanya gave a weak groan, arching a little and leaning into her tormentor’s body. Her nipples were already taut, puckered and shivering under the maddening attention.

Chuckling softly, Nacht took hold of the succulent nub and pulled lightly. Tanya tried to speak and was stunned to discover that she had been reduced to a state where she could only whine out her responses. She moved minutely, stretching in an increasingly desperate attempt to ease the sweet tension.

But despite Tanya’s best efforts, Nacht easily kept the pressure on the abused nipple and then, just when the witch thought her torments had reached a crescendo, her possessed student began to twist it slowly back and forth, gently at first but gradually growing more severe.

Tanya jerked against her seducer, her protests mewled rather than spoken. She panted softly, her breathing more ragged and, despite the deep flush the sound seemed to drag up into her throat, the witch couldn’t quite restrain herself from giving a long, low purr.

Smiling more darkly at the rumbling sounds of pleasure, Nacht continued to delicately twist the achingly hard nipple. Tanya trembled as the teasing continued and worsened. Her breathy gasps became more needy, more pleading as her student continued. She squirmed more urgently pressing herself into the other witch’s hands and making small animal noises.

Relinquishing her grip on the perfectly puckered nub, Nacht let her hand engulf the other woman’s breast. Her fingers dug wickedly into her soft, yielding breasts. Without pause, Nacht lowered her mouth to the throbbing nipple and began to kiss softly around it, letting her mouth just caress its tightness.

All Tanya could manage was an excited growl as she relished the pressure sinking into her heavy flesh. She trembled, parting her legs and pressing into her tormentor’s body, where it could rub seductively against her. Tanya ground herself into Nacht, sweating beading her skin as she fought to control her increasingly feral reactions.

The former student bit down on Tanya’s sensitised flesh, letting her mentor feel the sharpness of her teeth. The witch gave one long, ululating moan and pressed more urgently into Nacht as her eyes drifted closed. Her hips rocked to a rhythm only she could hear, pumping slowly at first but growing more frenzied and wanton.

Nacht’s grip on the errant nipple grew tighter as she bit down more forcefully and allowed her lips to close around the sweetly quivering nub. Tanya stiffened again for a moment, as though holding her breath. Then, her movements became less coordinated. Her small hands clenched and unclenched, talons skittering dangerously as she groped for Nacht’s body.

She rubbed herself more avidly into her student, trying to catch Natch’s swollen lips in the heat between them as she writhed so delightfully. Natch giggled softly, sucking deeply and very slowly pulling her head back.

Tanya whimpered and arched again. Only this time she pulled away from her former student, adding a little tension of her own to the strain on her tormented nub. Nacht chuckled and maintained the pressure for several heartbeats before starting to slide her jaw from side to side.

Clutching at the other witch, Tanya’s deft fingers grasped for purchase and she finally gave full voice to her frustration. Her body shuddered and the slow ooze of drool from her slack lips only added to the growing sense of helplessness.

Once again, Nacht pulled back her head, adding even more tension to the already uncomfortably stretched nipple. Her fingers dug more lasciviously into Tanya’s captive breast and the witch could only scream out her desperate need.

Instinct took over from rational thought. Tanya made what she hoped were encouraging noises, while her body did its best to provide her tormentor with a little motivation of its own. She pressed herself into Nacht’s supple curves, eagerly stroking the full length of her body over the other witch’s.

In response, Nacht continued to pull her head back very slowly, stretching the agonised flesh into a trembling cone. And then, just as the tension became unbearable, the witch let the captive nub slip wetly from between her clenched teeth.

Tanya hissed excitedly as the tender nipple snapped back into the smooth, reddened flesh of her swollen breast. Her vision was already hazed with lust as she fumbled with clumsy fingers, desperate to run her hands over Nacht’s hot skin and return some measure of the pleasure being lavished upon her.

The possessed witch twisted her hips, letting Tanya feel the moist promise of her clearly aroused sex. Her captive bucked and shivered, stroking unexpectedly delicate fingertips along the length of Nacht’s puffy seam and then used the heel of her hand to massage and smooth the slippery flesh.

Nacht gave a low moan, parting her legs slightly as the other witch’s fingers stroked so expertly. Her hands slipped lower, mirroring Tanya’s movements and gliding effortlessly over shaven skin until they could cup her victim’s sex possessively.

She worked the swollen flesh delicately, while her free hand conjured a long chain seemingly from nowhere and let it dangle before the other witch’s glassy eyes, hoping its soft tinkling would draw her attention.

Tanya seemed not to notice the chain, or the cruel clamps that decorated each of its ends. Her hands cupped Nacht gently, where she could work her fingers over the witch’s sex. Claws twitched with barely suppressed desire and all the while, Nacht was moving one, open clamp toward her captive’s trembling nipple and letting the cruel teeth slowly close.

At the first touch of the shockingly cold metal Tanya froze. Her fingers trembled at the lips of Nacht’s swollen pussy and she gave a low whine that held an equal mixture of plea and despair.

The cold iron clamp slid fully closed, biting viciously into the deliciously tender flesh and Nacht gave the chain a couple of light, experimental tugs just to be sure it had a good, firm hold.

Grunting in both pain and arousal, Tanya snatched her hands away from Nacht’s body for fear of injuring her as she spasmed ecstatically. In response, the possessed witch let Tanya’s breast slide from her fingers, smiling darkly as the liquid flesh sloshed invitingly.

Tanya was gripped by a full-body shudder as her sensitive flesh was abused. She closed her eyes again, revelling in the ache gnawing through her being. Her purr shifted, becoming a deep throb that resonated through them both.

“And that’s just for starters,” Nacht whispered. “Come on, Tanya, we’re only half done... just wait until we get you properly leashed!”

Groaning more desperately, Tanya moved her head in a gesture that could have been either a nod or a shake. Her fingers plucked spastically at Nacht’s body, skipping clumsily over her slippery skin in her eagerness to reach the sensuous heat beneath.

* * *

Showing unexpected tenderness, Nacht lowered the other woman to the ground and carefully rolled her onto her back. Tanya stared up into eyes only again flecked with scarlet, suddenly very aware of the dizzying, sulphurous perfume filling the room.

Nacht’s deft fingers grasped for the witch’s nipple, and once again began to slowly twist the puckered flesh. Tanya whined more desperately still as her fingers slid over her captor’s creamy crease. Fluttering over the hot skin, she played the ball of her thumb over the unsheathed nub, using the wetness of Nacht’s arousal to lubricate the dark flesh.

Taking a deep breath, the other witch continued to twist the abused nipple, gradually increasing the pressure until it became all but unbearable. Tanya choked back her own reactions as pleasurepain sang through her nipple and deep into her belly.

She began to rock her hips once more, seeking to trap those probing fingers between her body and that of her tormentor, where she could allow the friction to slowly build.

Nacht gave the restrained flesh another hard tug, holding the nipple stretched and shivering. Her words were a hot wind, a scalding sirocco that Tanya felt rather than heard.

“You just can’t wait,” Nacht whispered. “Can you?”

The helpless witch cried out, her voice muffled but still horribly needy as it echoed through her own lust-fogged brain. She shook her head, a mute attempt to deny the words, while her pelvis began to roll in languid circles and her groping fingers grazed the entrance to Nacht’s sex, teasing the slippery flesh with just a hint of the sharpness that lay beneath.

Tanya stirred slightly, lifting herself and pressing closer to her tormentor. The scent of arousal seemed overpowering, burning her nostrils as she squirmed and shook, helpless in the face of her own need. A deep flush rose into her cheeks, but there was no place for shame in her swirling, lust-fuelled thoughts.

Still smiling wickedly, Nacht rolled Tanya over onto her belly and rested her fingertips at the entrance of the witch’s aching pussy. Tanya offered no resistance, merely whining feebly as the cool tiles rubbed against her throbbing breasts, tormenting the clamped nipple more than ever. She trembled at the feel of the other woman’s closeness, wanting desperately to push back into her touch.

And yet, somewhere in her hopelessly dazed mind, was the knowledge that she must hold her sluttish reactions in check. Whine desperately for her sensual torturer’s approval, Tanya’s entire being quivered in delicious expectation.

She inhaled sharply, her muscles shaking with the effort of simply keeping still. She crushed her nipple into the chill ceramic, needing the distraction as Nacht’s slow attention tormented her far beyond the limits of endurance.

Nacht took hold of her prey’s wrists, hauling them up behind her back and forcing Tanya’s breasts to grind more viciously into the cold floor. Tanya grunted at the strain on her shoulders, every movement suddenly scouring her nipples against the tiling. She moaned more loudly, her voice raw with desire and despite her attempts at control, she began to push against the other witch, rhythmically rocking and rotating her hips.

Chuckling at the spectacle, Nacht began to slap her palm lightly against Tanya’s raised backside. The witch registered each fleshy contact with a soft squeal and ground her naked arse against the other witch as Nacht’s fingers began to plunge more and more deeply into the welcoming heat of her juicing sex.

She clenched, her inner walls wrapping around the probing digits, slick folds holding and squeezing as a tight knot of arousal wound itself lovingly around the base of her spine.

“Don’t move now,” Nacht breathed into the nape of her neck, marking the witch just as deeply as she had her sister.

Echoing that breathy moan, Tanya clenched more tightly. She forced her breasts down into the cold, tiled floor, abrading the exquisitely tender flesh. The words seemed to unlock something deep inside the witch and, giving a wordless snarl, she began to thrash and lurch against her captor. Her breasts slapped painfully against the ground and her every movement sought to impale her sopping pussy on Nacht’s fingers.

Delighting in the loss of control, with only a small detached part of her mind free of the animal frenzy now gripping her, Tanya pressed remorselessly on. Bright coils of pleasure tightened around her cunt as she humped herself deliriously against Nacht. Pain and arousal mingled so wonderfully that it was hard to separate one from the other. Her body begged for release, her helplessness such a powerful aphrodisiac, and she knew it would take almost nothing to push her over the edge.

Obligingly, Nacht chose that moment to press her sticky fingers into the small of her captive’s back, adding a second mark to the rune now decorating Tanya’s neck.

“You’re helpless,” Nacht added unnecessarily as her magic took hold.

Tanya threw back her head and howled. The enchantment wrapped its silken tendrils around her and she knew she couldn’t possibly hold on any longer. The tension that had gripped her spine seemed to unfurl, pouring heat and light into her spasming pussy and, just for an instant, blotting out everything else in an explosion of dizzying pleasure.

She bucked and lurched, convulsing in place as her body continued to thrust against Nacht’s cunning fingers.

* * *

It was several minutes before Tanya’s frenzied movements slowed and finally settled. Even then, her body continued to shiver, wracked as it was by softening aftershocks. Nacht took control of her sprawled body, easily rolling her onto her back in a way that only added to her sense of defeat.

Using a single, gleaming talon, Nacht reached out for the other witch’s cleavage and then idly traced the vicious claw down over the livid slash of pallid skin. Once again, the possessed witch began to stroke the swell of Tanya’s perfect breast.

Her lips twisted into a wicked smile, Nacht’s cunning fingers sought out the tension of the other witch’s still virgin nipple. Softly she began to caress the taut flesh, threatening its sensitive surface with just a hint of sharpness.

Her hands cupped tenderly, playing the soft, flesh between thumb and forefinger. Cooing quietly, Nacht carefully stretched her captive’s breast into another aching cone. Tanya felt paralysed, able to do nothing but sigh very softly, her eyes drifting closed as she melted into her student’s touch.

Twisting with exquisite care, Nacht eased the smooth ripeness beneath her palms, massaging the pliant flesh in slow, delicate circles. The possessed witch let out a low sigh of her own, and then she bent forward, brushing her lips over the sensitive nub. She sucked, pulling the tormented nipple into her mouth before her teeth closed around it.

Leaning back, Tanya stretched her aching muscles, still clinging tightly to her student. She moaned lightly, the sharp teeth a sweet, searing pain in her soul.

Nacht’s rough tongue squirmed over pale skin, playing its tip around the witch’s welcoming tightness. She pulled back, stretching her captive again and then, gazing up with a feral spark in her crimson eyes, she began to shake her head slowly back and forth.

She sucked again, drawing more of the slick flesh into her mouth, but this time lavishing far more attention on the witch’s shockingly dark nipple. Nacht wrapped her tongue tightly around her victim, until every movement scoured deliciously against Tanya’s simmering core.

Echoing the younger woman’s desperate moans, Tanya wrapped her arms around Nacht, pulling her closer and whispering almost inaudibly.

“Please... Nacht,” she breathed. “Make me cum again.”

The other witch chose not to answer, instead she simply allowed her tongue to trace brilliant flame over Tanya’s skin, starting at her throat and painting a slow, slippery trail down to the valley between her breasts. In response, Tanya arched back, lifting her breasts to her student’s touch.

Eager lips closed around the witch’s abused nipple. Sucking the breast into her mouth as though she were trying to inhale the other woman. Fangs bit sharply into sweetly puckered flesh, rolling that tension as Nacht moaned even more excitedly.

Her hands slipped down over Tanya’s smooth belly, lingering for long moments against her flanks before flowing down over the witch’s hips and onto the shivering skin of her thighs.

Tanya managed a low moan as razor-sharp claws skittered over her body and that wonderful mouth continued to scald her sensitised skin. Nacht’s tongue writhed over her captive nipple as the woman stretched her again, fangs grazing the slick skin.

By now she was panting heavily through her open mouth. With her eyes tightly closed, she was able to give her full attention to the feeling of Nacht’s mouth, her tongue, her hands and the liberties they were taking with her helpless body.

Nacht growled, as Tanya’s nipple slid wetly from between her lips. Her eyes roamed over the witch’s body, clearing enjoying her pale beauty. Tanya shuddered excitedly, hardly daring to breathe under that scrutiny. And the witch’s touch slipped lower, gliding over the shaven skin until it could cup her sex possessively.

She worked the swollen flesh very tenderly, while her free hand tangled in the long, silver chain hanging from Tanya’s nipple. Casually she dangled it before the witch’s eyes, using the soft tinkling to draw her attention.

The witch’s pupils were already dilated from a mixture of lust and pain, but they yawned wider when she caught sight of the second clamp. Nacht moved with exaggerated care, opening the metal jaws and letting them close gently around her captive’s saliva-daubed nipple.

Tanya bit her lip as the deliciously fiery pain lanced through her tortured nipple and into her slippery core. Nacht took hold of the dangling chain, ensuring that her captive wouldn’t be going anywhere without her say so. And then, once she was satisfied, her fingers drifted down to the witch’s pussy again, playing over her puffy mound and teasing her heat with increasingly intimate caresses.

Tanya whimpered, as her captor’s fingers left her burning hot sex far too quickly. Nacht grinned more darkly and ran her sticky fingers very lightly over the other witch’s clamped and tormented nipples. Almost instantly, Tanya’s whines melted into moans of abject need.

Nacht nodded softly and once again began to stroke over Tanya’s seam, coating her fingertips in the freely flowing arousal. She pulled gently on the chain, her hands still poised at the entrance to Tanya’s sex, but no allowing them to stray between her slick lips and she painted up and down.

Slowly she curled the chain between Tanya’s clamped nipples, forcing the other witch to arch forward as her nipples were drawn cruelly together, torturing the tethered flesh just a little more.

Tanya gave a soft cry, begging for more of the possessed witch’s touch and pulling away slightly to let her nipples stretch a little more. She groaned, recognising her weakness but unable to resist the lure of commingling pain and pleasure.

* * *

Already grinning, as her captive’s silent plea washed over her Nacht’s smile grew still wider. Her own body was aching in sympathy as the other witch stretched the chain still tighter and finally her fingers pressed between Tanya’s lips and into her wet and succulent core.

“Beg!” she demanded, but there was no heat in her feigned aggression.

“Yes, yes please,” Tanya screamed, “I want it, I want it all!”

She twisted the chain, sending sparks of agonised sensation down into the heavy flesh of those perfect breasts and, at the same time, her fingers plunged more deeply into Tanya’s cunt, bathing in the rich, sticky musk and delighting in her victim’s wanton abandon.

“Use me,” the helpless witch howled, “give me pleasure and torture... sweet Goddess, yessssss!”

Nacht giggled, the sound disconcertingly girlish amidst the noise of sexual congress.

“Please,” Tanya whined, all dignity forgotten. “Please fuck me with your fingers, ravage my nipples with your clamps.”

The other witch pressed close, stifling her captive’s words with a long, almost brutal kiss. Her tongue gagged Tanya’s for a long moment as it danced with her own. She pressed her hand more deeply into her victim’s sex, almost lifting her from the ground, while her fingers continued to writhe over every succulent ridge and fold.

Clutching the dependant chain tightly, she twisted again, making the clamps hum angrily against Tanya’s already tortured nipples, the sudden viciousness forcing a fresh rush of cruel sensations into the witch’s tight body.

Tanya screamed still louder, while Nacht ground her palm into the witch’s pussy, spreading the lips wide beneath her palm and scouring her thumb over her clit. Her clever fingers feathered in the witch’s sex, playing back and forth to tease and torment her g-spot. And still she continued to torment her victim’s abused breasts.

* * *

The chain jingled wickedly, adding a second note of blissful discomfort to the pleasure surging through her frame. And Tanya responded by beginning to shake violently, arms writhing in uncoordinated ecstasy as the smouldering lust boiled and bubbled to the surface.

Nacht nibbled excitedly at Tanya’s pale throat, pressing her body into the witch’s and crushing her own taut nipples into her clamped and painful nubs. She put more pressure on her captive’s throbbing cuntlips, lifting her still further.

Taking the chain between her teeth, she met the other witch’s gaze and leaned back, arching so that her breasts could remain in delicious contact with Tanya’s. Her fingers hooked and tangled inside the witch’s drooling pussy, moving silkily over her sensitive folds and her thumb kept up the merciless pressure on her clit, working it in tightly controlling circles.

Tanya’s screams became wordless, as she bucked helplessly. The pleasure came in waves, her pussy spasming around Nacht’s hand as she humped against her tormentor. And the other witch responded by tugging hard on the chain, stretching the nipples beyond anything the witch had ever experienced.

Her fingers continued to drive into her captive, thumb pressing almost viciously against her as the pressure slowly eased. She lowered Tanya’s whipcord taut body back to the ground, still letting her weight drag on the wicked silver chains.

She simply didn’t relent, even as the initial spasms seemed to settle. Just as Tanya had begged in her moment of weakness, she used the witch’s body, taking her climaxes and making them her own.

Pleasure and pain mingled so wonderfully, controlling and directing Tanya down a path she had always feared and yet so desperately wished to tread.

“Oh Goddess,” she moaned. “Cruel, evil and deliciously seductive Goddess.”

Nacht tugged free each clamp in turn, without bothering to loosen their controlling grip. This caused her powerless captive to squeal in pain and excitement as the cold iron slipped from her delicate nubs.

Tanya registered first the sudden sharpness and then the excruciating burn as the clamps were tugged loose. She came again, less intensely this time but still spasming weakly against her captor as the aftershocks melted everything into blissfully torpid heat

Nacht kissed her more softly this time, waiting to see if she was yet sated, her fingers still squirming over the witch’s slippery inner walls.

Tanya kissed her in return, her tongue dancing as their saliva mingled. She gave a series of fluttering gasps, aroused despite herself by the fingers so deeply inside. Apparently satisfied, Nacht kissed each of Tanya’s clamped nipples in turn, soothing the traumatised nubs with the softest of caresses.

The possessed witch lowered herself into a low crouch. Her lips curled into a mischievous grin as she knelt astride her new plaything’s legs and kissed Tanya’s perfect, shaven pussy, relishing the rich scent of arousal as it mingled with her own.