The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Faster, My Love

by HCX

(fd)

“Shut up,” she said. “I hate her.”

“How can you hate her?” I sputtered. “You dumped me, remember? It’s been five years, and now you’re picking and choosing who I can date? You don’t know anything about her!”

“Of course I do,” she said. “I know she’s not as sexy as me. I know she’s not as pretty as me. I know she’s not ever going to have control of your mind and body like I can…”

“Yes, but you’d don’t do those things any more, do you?” I said snappishly. “May I remind you again? You dumped me. It’s not fair you want to veto anyone I fall for.”

She dropped her voice an octave and I heard a tone that I hadn’t experienced on a regular basis since we had been involved.

“If I don’t like her, you’re not going to like her.”

I was defiant, “Too late. I like her. She likes me, and we have a third date tonight...”

“Oh, a third date. Fancy. Are you fucking?” she asked, amused.

“None of your business,” I replied. A mistake, I knew. She was all about questions. She was all about knowing everything about everyone in her life.

“That means ‘no’, doesn’t it?” Erica said with a giggle. Her voice sped up, suddenly, but somehow seemed deeper, “But you’re going to answer honestly because you feel the real answer coming up now, faster, faster, faster say it.”

Without conscious thought, I replied honestly, “Not yet, no...but she wants to have sex tonight.” After all this time, her NLP still worked on me. She’d always been so good at it that she could manipulate anyone into doing almost anything.

“Good. I’m not going to make you hate her. I could, you know.”

I sighed. “I know you could. I remember that trick.” I was grudgingly aroused now, feeling the hardness her control had once given me. She’d once turned a very serious girlfriend into a person I couldn’t stand the sight of. I never, ever underestimate Erica, either her power over people or her desire to control relationships from afar.

“Are you sitting down?” she asked. I was, and told her so. “I’m just going to have a little fun with you. You like letting me have fun with you, don’t you?”

“Erica, come on...I…”

“Why don’t you just let my velvet words sweep over you?” she said. “Why don’t you remember all the times I entranced and controlled you? You’re remembering them now, aren’t you? You’re feeling that wonderful relaxation my words filled your mind with, so many times, aren’t you?”

She knew I was. She knew exactly what was happening. She had control over me from the word “velvet”, a trigger so deeply embedded that she took instant command of my mind and body the moment I heard it. Five years, and it still hit me like a powerful drug.

She talked, softly, intently, slowly inducing a trance that was so deep and pleasurable that I dropped down out of conscious thought. I was blank. Helpless. Deep. I’m not ashamed of my craving for hypnosis, and Erica knew just how easily I could be tempted.

Then she started in.

“Now, I want you to let your subconscious mind open for me. Open it all the way. Open completely for my words. You can pay very close attention now, because you’re going to let all these thoughts enter your mind so deeply.”

“Now, what’s her name again?”

I murmured, “Alexis.”

“You’re going to find Alexis to be the most beautiful and sexual woman you know. Everything about her arouses you. Every word, every gesture, every look will be charged with sexual overtones to you. You know she’s trying to arouse you and stroke every one of the your sexual triggers every time you’re together. No one is more arousing or enticing than she is, isn’t that right? In fact, you have trouble thinking of anyone else. You’re already seeing her face in your mind, right now. You find her to be the most beautiful woman you’ve ever met.”

“No one makes you feel more desire and more of an urgent need. She’s the perfect woman, and you’re falling helplessly in love and lust with her. You can feel it building with every breath and every heartbeat.”

“You’ve never been more aroused by anyone, and you just can’t stop thinking about doing everything you can to make her want you. You’ll be charming. You’ll be fun. You’ll do anything it takes to seduce her and get her in to bed.”

“Now, go much, much deeper for me now, and I want you to focus for me on how you can please me, and how you can please Alexis. And the way you can please us both is to admit deep in your mind that you don’t want to be in control. You’ve never wanted to be in control. It’s why you sought me out in the first place, isn’t it? You were so exhausted at being the alpha male all the time. You wanted to know if a pretty girl could giggle and tease and hypnotize you into submission. Now you know I can. You’ve know from the first time I put your silly mind to sleep and made you feel so powerfully aroused and so deeply controlled.”

“That’s because I have the control, isn’t it? You don’t need control. You don’t desire control. You love the feeling that I can just brush aside any control you might have, and take you into deep, pleasure. Even when I’m not hypnotizing you, you know that your control is just an illusion. You know that you control nothing...your mind...your desires...your body...and most especially your cock.”

“There are so many ways you can’t control your cock...or your arousal. You’re helpless when you listen to my words, and helpless when I command you. You feel so good when you obey, because obedience makes me happy. Obedience makes you realize how good I make you feel. How addicted you are to my words and my commands. How much you love making me so happy… You’re remembering how the pattern you loved is still in your mind, still powerful, still ready, still waiting for my commands.”

“You’re going to find that every time you’re around her, you’re going to find yourself excited and aroused. You’re going to find that arousal will remind you of your most intense, perfect sexual experiences. You’ll think of everything that arouses you...everything that touches the deepest fantasies in your mind.”

“You’ll get so excited and aroused by these thoughts that you can feel the strongest sexual desire build and build inside you. You’ll be happy to feel this way. You’ll know this is exactly what you should be feeling. You won’t need to think about it. You won’t need to control yourself. Your cock doesn’t need to wait to feel all that pleasure.”

“You won’t be able to hold back from orgasm. It will feel just right to find yourself losing all control. You’ll know in your mind she wants you to cum too soon. She wants you to cum almost instantly. It excites her. It makes her orgasm. You want to please her, don’t you? ‘Faster, my love,’ is what she’s telling you with every touch.”

“You know she loves men who cum so quickly. She’s turned on by it. She wants it. You know that in your mind, very deep in your mind, that she wants you to cum quickly. You’re pleasing her by cumming so soon. She wants it. It arouses you and you know it’s perfectly right to cum almost before you know it.”

“You’ll find that the moment she touches your cock that you feel as if you’re having the most powerful sexual experience you can imagine. All the feelings of every sexual fantasy will come rushing in to your mind. You’ll find your cock is so sensitive that even the slightest touch will trigger the most powerful orgasm. You’re feeling it build up right now. You’re so close already.”

“You’re imagining her touching your cock, right now. Those are her fingertips stroking your cock. Each time you let this wonderful feeling grow and grow, you’ll find that you cum earlier and faster. You don’t want to wait. You don’t need to wait. You’re going of explode so quickly because it’s natural and perfect and she wants that...”

“You don’t need to remember this, do you? You can just forget to remember this trance, can’t you? It’s already fading from your conscious mind, and disappearing down into the depths of your deepest memory...all you want and need and can remember is that I decided to make you cum...and when you cum for me, so powerfully it erases all your conscious memories in 3...2...1...it will all slip away...”

And slip away it did on the intense power of the hypnotic orgasm only she knew how to give me. I woke up believing she had simply made me cum.

“Thanks for that...and for not making me hate her,” I said.

She giggled. “I’m nice...sometimes. Well, I need to go, but enjoy your date!”