The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feedback

by Markov Beest

Categories: md mf

You have to want to be trained. You have to choose to take the first step. Of course, after that, your choices are a bit more targeted. By the end of training, your choices have a definite focus to them.

Training takes time. And if you’re interrupted at the wrong moment, you might even realize what training is all about. If that happens, I don’t have a lot of choices; and none of the outcomes is pleasant.

When I first discovered how to do trainings, I was in college. I was a grad-student for Dr. Marris, and she had me working on a grant to enhance the effectiveness of career development programs. She had some good ideas about combining bio-feedback with brain scans to improve training, but she needed someone to do the drudge work; which turned out to be me.

Dr. Marris has a PhD in Education, and another in Bio-Electronics. She’s an attractive woman in her fifties, with a tendency to multi-tasking in a dozen directions. This particular project is just one of four grants she is currently working; which means I end up having a lot of unsupervised time.

Her idea for this project is that if we monitor people’s brains while they are learning some task, we can eventually figure out how various parts of the brain interact when learning is at its peak. Then, if we can develop some way to encourage people to get their minds in that “prime learning zone,” training times will be reduced and retention rates will increase.

Dr. Marris is a good talker, and was able to convince Tech-Edumax to setup a lab and hire some grad students for a year. Unfortunately, she’s a better talker than she is accountant, and by the time she had the room rented and the lab equipped, there wasn’t much left to hire people to work in the lab. In the end, she could only afford one grad student, and technically, it would only be part time.

I wouldn’t have taken the position, if I hadn’t been turned down by the other researchers at the school. As it was, we were both desperate, and she agreed that I could secretly live in the lab (sleeping on a roll-up mat in a sleeping bag), as long as no-one else found out. Since I didn’t make enough money to rent a real apartment, it worked out for me.

We spent several months designing and building the first training station. The station consists of two computers connected to a mesh cap. The cap is lined with sixty-three electrodes that can pick-up mental activity in the brain, and sends that information to the first computer.

The first computer, called the Training computer, does several things: It records the signals from the cap, correlates the signals and sends messages to the second computer. It also combines those signals and reduces the complexity to a radar like display. And finally it presents problems to the user. The user, in turn is expected to solve the problems and play the solutions back to the computer.

The second computer, called the Monitor, watches what the Training computer is doing, displays rough approximations of the messages it receives from the first computer, and can be used to adjust the parameters that affect how the cap and first computer interact.

The little radar display is the heart of the training station. A blip on the display gives you an idea of how close your mind is to a “prime learning zone” (that’s PLZ, pronounced “please”). If the blip is in the center of the radar, then your mind is in a PLZ; if it’s near the edge, then you’re totally distracted, and aren’t likely to learn anything.

Putting the hardware together was tricky, but it was easy compared to getting the first version of software to work. The software is complex, and I’m not very good at documentation, so when a difficult section starts to come together, my method is to stay at the computer non-stop until the section is complete, then crash for a day or two to recover. Following this binge and bust cycle, I made good progress, and Dr. Marris was pretty excited when I had the first few brain scans for her to analyze.

Using some statistical programs, she was able to start nailing down the cycle of mental progression that indicates an idea is being accepted and learned; that is, when you’re in a PLZ. I then took her rules of progression and put them into the analysis program. From that analysis, the program puts the blip on the radar.

To use the training station, you sit facing the computer display. On the display will be a problem and some possible solution fragments, with the radar in the background. Your job is to select and arrange the fragments so that the problem is solved. As you solve the problem, the radar is showing you how well “tuned-in” your brain is.

As you get better at the problems, they become more difficult, and start including solution fragments that should be ignored. You’re supposed to drag these useless fragments to the “garbage list”; so that only meaningful solution fragments remain.

The blip, meanwhile, will be drifting all over the radar, which you can easily see behind the problem and solutions. While concentrating on the problems, you are also aware of the radar; and subconsciously, your brain learns to adopt a PLZ, so that the blip will be centered in the radar.

And that’s how the training station works. It usually takes about ten minutes to get used to wearing the cap; about ten minutes to get used to the computer display and controls; and anywhere from one to four hours before you can routinely enter a PLZ.

Once you’ve got the knack, you can learn a good training program in about half the time it would normally take. And you can learn long sections of text at the first reading. I’ve been able to memorize some long (and rather boring) technical articles this way.

The secret to making the training station really effective is something I’ve kept to myself; it has to do with the useless fragments that go into the “garbage list.” The useless fragments are important to the learning process. The human brain is constantly examining information and selectively ignoring things that it knows are unimportant. Without these ignorable bits, the brain gets bored and soon can’t stay in a PLZ.

What I found was, you didn’t remember when you chose to ignore a meaningless bit; but by keeping those bits on the screen, they became part of your unconscious learning. I found that out during one of my test runs, when three of the meaningless phases I’d chosen were: “Here I come to save the day,” “Eat some donuts along the way,” and “Have a Coke and a smile.”

I had spent some hours debugging the routines, and was worried; Dr. Marris was planning to show the cap and program to some representatives from Tech-Edumax. She needed to “wow” them, so that they might extend the grant for another year. Of course, the night before the dog and pony show, I broke the program while doing some routine fixes. When I told Dr. Marris, she warned me that this was in important tour, and she really hoped I could get something together by ten the next morning.

So I was up all night finding the mistake I’d made and Dr. Marris was worried. It comes to be ten o’clock, I’ve straightened my shirt and cleared the desk when she comes in with the gang from Tech-Edumax. “Allen,” she says to me, “this is Richard Blanco, Phillip Trease, and Amanda Bryce of Tech-Edumax. Everyone, this is Allen Dirkens, my brilliant grad-student.”

We all nod and shake hands and chat for a bit about the equipment, where its parts come from, the design of the software, etc. I then run them through the debug cycle, and am relieved to see it come up “100% Ready.” I follow that up by explaining about the problem randomizer, a part of the system that makes up boring but distinct problems, and how the “useless fragments” are part of the system.

After all that, I put on the helmet and solve a few problems, first with the radar turned off, so I don’t get the feedback; and then with it turned on. In the end, I’ve shown a good improvement in learning speed. Two of the Tech-Edumax reps give it a try and in the end, they agree that it appears to work pretty well for a preliminary design.

Dr. Marris then tells them about improvements she would like to make, but that there’s not enough time. The reps agree that another year would be well spent, but it’s not their decision to make. Everyone shakes hands, and Dr. Marris and the reps leave.

Dr. Marris returns shortly, saying that her assistant Evangeline is keeping them entertained for a moment, but that she wanted to congratulate me for saving the day, and asked how I wanted to celebrate. I smiled and replied, “I’d like some donuts and a Coke.” She promised she’d have Evangeline round them up for me, and left.

That was when I noticed those three useless fragments at the top of the garbage list. I was just glad that “Kiss me, you fool,” and “Give me all your money,” hadn’t come up. Ever since that day, I always celebrate successes by smiling and having a Coke and some donuts; not out of nostalgia for the success, but because I really do want them to celebrate.

It’s now well into the second year of the project. Dr. Marris got the grant renewed, but not increased like she wanted. I thought I might get to go full time, and finally be able to rent a real apartment, but Dr. Marris insisted that the cap needed to be upgraded. I didn’t have much choice, and so once again, most of the grant money went into high-quality parts and a larger display screen.

It’s Tuesday, I’m sitting back, nibbling a donut and slurping a can of cola, and congratulating myself on calibrating and integrating the new cap, when Dr. Marris and Evangeline come into the lab. “It’s all together now,” I say, smiling, “I’ll give it a shake down run this afternoon, and be able to say if its all working tomorrow.”

“Good,” Dr. Marris replied, “I’ve just reviewed Tech-Edumax’s latest quarterly appraisal of the project. They are not displeased, but were hoping we’d have more to show. In particular, they want to see some detail assessments done with people other than yourself.”

“Seems reasonable,” I agree, “know anyone that wants to spend four to eight hours getting trained in solving random problems? For myself, I’m starting to dream random puzzles, and doubt if I can forget some of the harder ones.”

“I’ve told Evangeline to ask around,” Dr. Marris continues. “If need be, we’ll make it a ‘research project’ and be able to pay volunteers for the time.”

“In the mean time,” Evangeline adds, “I’ve volunteered to be your first victim. When you’re ready, I can come by for a couple of hours at the end of each day for a week or so. That way you can work out your training plan on a friendly face before we start throwing real people at you.”

Dr. Marris continues, “I’ve arranged that in three months, there’ll be another visit from Tech-Edumax. If we have some solid progress to show, things would be great.” Dr. Marris then leaves and Evangeline and I discuss when we can do the training sessions.

Evangeline Fielders has been Dr. Marris’ assistant for about three years. She’s a few years older than me and has a wicked little smile. I’ll admit to openly flirting with her, which she tolerates, but always reminds me that she is happily married. Some nights, I lay awake in the lab and wish her husband, Harold, would run off with some co-worker and leave Evangeline available.

Evangeline and I agree to start the next day, and I make some foolish remark about how I “can’t wait to get my hands on her.” Evangeline brings me up short and says, “Allen, it’s fun the way you make passes at me. But while we’re working together, I want you to tone it way down. I have enough distractions right now, without having to put-up with your puppy-love.”

“Whoa,” I say, stepping back, holding up my hands, “sorry, I didn’t know I was so far off sides. I’ll whip the dog and put him in the kennel.”

“Thanks,” Evangeline says and gives one of her tight little smiles, “I knew you’d understand.”

“OK,” I say, not really understanding, “I’ll see you tomorrow at three, and we can go over the training procedure. Will that work?”

“Yes, fine, see you tomorrow,” Evangeline waves and leaves the room.

After she leaves, I smile as I head to the soda and snack machines.

Evangeline is a little tall for a woman, and is just a little bit heavy; certainly not fat, but her breasts and hips are nicely rounded. She doesn’t wear much make-up or perfume, and she ties her black hair back in a pony tail. She dresses conservatively, but if you watch carefully, you can sometimes see a bit of a tattoo she has on her left thigh. Not quite the picture of the “perfect woman,” but I am none the less infatuated with her.

I spend the rest of the day putting a modification into the program, so that right when you assemble the fragments to resolve the problem, the “garbage list” is automatically blanked. I do this for two reasons; first because the extra text on the screen is distracting; and second, I want to experiment with some harmless suggestions that might be embarrassing.

In the morning, I go over the file of “useless fragments,” removing the blatantly inappropriate suggestions, and slightly tweaking some of the others to make them a bit suggestive. I may have promised to put the dog in the kennel, but that doesn’t me it can’t bark once in a while.

At three in the afternoon, Evangeline shows up, and we go over the basics: How to put on the cap so that the electrodes get good contact. How to sit when facing the monitor. How to move the fragments around. We then put the cap on Evangeline, and she sits facing the monitor.

“Eve,” I say, “in the beginning, you just arrange the fragments to get them in the right order. Later, probably tomorrow or Friday, you’ll start seeing fragments that are not part of the solution. Those you’ll need to put in the garbage list.”

“It’s Evangeline, please,” then she nods, “Now, let’s get this show on the road.”

I take a moment to get comfortable at the Monitor computer, saying, “Here we go,” I press the enter key and start the program. Everything goes smoothly, Evangeline quickly gets the hang of using the station.

At five, I expect Evangeline to stop for the day, and say, “I guess that’s enough.”

Evangeline looks up from the screen, a slight frown on her face, saying, “Enough what?”

“Enough for one day,” I say, stretching my back.

“No, let’s keep going until five.”

“Look at the time, it is five.”

“What?!” Evangeline startles, “Oh my God. I would have sworn it wasn’t even four. Where’d the time go? All right, let’s break for the day.” She then carefully removes the cap.

I hand her a brush so she can fix her hair, and add, “Maybe I should bring my alarm clock over, if I hadn’t glanced at the time, I’d guess you’d still be sitting there.”

“What do you have an alarm clock for? Sneaking naps in here by any chance?” Evangeline laughs as I stutter a denial, “Whatever. See you tomorrow.”

I nod and wave and spend the evening looking at the log sheets, and decide that she’s ready to start handling some useless fragments. Thinking I’ll probably get in trouble when she sees them, I put back in “Kiss me you fool,” and add “Ooo, baby, you’re so hot.”

When Thursday morning comes, I think a lot about the possibility of the “useless fragments” having a significant impact on the trainee. So far, the only example I have is the Coke and donuts celebration that I enjoy, and that hardly seems significant. To test the extent that the training can be influenced, I really ought to put in some suggestions that have a more measurable nature.

After a lot of thought, I add “When I sit, I tap the chair three times,” and “When I meet Allen, I touch him on the arm.” The first one is harmless, and can be noticed easily enough; the second would be a clear change in Evangeline’s behavior.

The rest of the day I spend aligning the electrodes, some of them are a bit loose, and need to be re-secured. I try to think of a better way to secure them, but decide the current method is good enough.

At three, Evangeline comes into the lab. She smiles as she picks up the cap and puts it on. Syncing the two computers, I hope the fragments I’ve put in will give me a more definitive idea of the impact they have.

We chat a bit, then proceed to the training program. I explain, “Today, the solution fragments will include some meaningless phrases. At this point, they will be easy to distinguish and all you need to do is drag them to the garbage list. They are there to keep you on your toes, and are completely pointless. OK, the computers are synced, press Enter when you’re ready.”

Evangeline says, “And they’re off,” and presses the Enter key. She quickly settles into a relaxed pose and begins solving puzzles. After ten minutes, the blip in the radar is hovering close to the center. After twenty, it’s hardly moving from the center. From thirty minutes on, it’s seemingly locked in the center of the radar.

At five, the alarm goes off and Evangeline breaks her concentration. “Jeez, Allen, I don’t know if this helps me learn anything, but it sure is good at eating up time.” She then removes the cap and stands and stretches. Putting down the cap she comes around the desk and touches my arm, saying, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I put my arm around her and give her a friendly hug, she giggles and whispers, “Ooo, baby ...” the rest trailing off as she realizes what she’s about to say. I turn my face to hers, and tip my head to one side, giving her a quizzical look. She smiles, winks at me and says, “Kiss me you fool,” so I do.

We hold the kiss for just a moment, then she breaks and says, “That’s enough, Romeo. I have a husband who wouldn’t appreciate this sort of behavior.”

“You’re right,” I quickly agree, “the dog needs to be whipped again, and put back in the kennel. Sorry, Eve, the hug and kiss were way out of line. Have a good night.”

“Allen, I’m serious. If you’re going to keep flirting with me, I’ll have to stop coming to the lab. I like you, and all, but I have a commitment to my husband that is very important to me. And my name is Evangeline, not Eve.”

“Of course,” I quickly agree, “I will make sure I keep myself in line.”

“OK,” Evangeline says, looking critically at me, she nods, “see you tomorrow.”

As soon as she’s gone, I break out in a big smile and head off for my soda and pastry reward.

When I return, I open up the fragment’s file and add, “I will continue training as long as I’m asked to.” After a while, I also add, “Hugs and kisses are friendly gestures that I share in private.” And finally I add, “I like to be alone with my friend Allen.”

After adding the new phrases, I start to get paranoid. It’s obvious to me that I’m doing some unethical things, and if I get caught, my future is wasted. My first action is to make a copy of the “fragment” file, calling it “progress”, and protect “progress” with the password “loyalty”. I then modify the programs so that the Monitor computer asks for a filename and password, which it uses to open the appropriate “useless fragments” file.

Once the password feature is working, I edit the original “fragment” file, and remove all the suggestive and compromising phrases.

It’s past midnight, but I now feel like I won’t get caught before I’ve tested the extent of the influence of the fragments. I tell myself that this is a necessary thing to do, because I don’t know how dangerous the feature might be if some unscrupulous person were to use it.

Later, as I drift off to sleep, I remember the feeling of holding Evangeline and the easy warmth of her kiss. Thinking of her gets me warm, and as I open up the sleeping bag, I notice my penis is hard. There’s no sleeping in this state, so I get up and walk around a bit. Instead of cooling my desire, though, my feelings for Evangeline keep getting stronger.

I wander back to the Training seat, and imagine Evangeline, finishing a training session, taking the cap off, then turning to me and undressing. I’ve never seen enough of her tattooed thigh to know what she hides there, but in my fantasy, it’s a dragon reaching up her body, wicked claws guarding her pussy.

My imagination keeps building, and before long, I’m sitting in the seat, masturbating to the thought of Evangeline begging me to take her; begging me to fill her. I imagine her kisses and the feel of her tits, and the luscious curves of her thighs and ass.

I come out of my sexual fantasy to find I’ve cum all over the training chair; and get to spend my cooling time cleaning the mess, and hoping no one will notice. To be safe, I switch the two chairs, then sneak out to the restroom to clean myself up. Returning, I do another quick check for inconvenient stains, and go back to my mat; this time I get to sleep.

Friday morning, I’m up early and head off to the gym for a shower and swim a few laps; actually more of flail back and forth in the water, but it does give me some needed exercise. I drop by the cafeteria and have my usual fruit and bagel with peanut butter breakfast. I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but the soda is cheap, so I fill up on caffeinated sugar water.

I return to the lab, by way of Evangeline’s desk. She’s just arriving so I stop and chat a bit. She smiles, “Good morning,” and touches my arm; she then hangs her coat, and pulls out her chair, tapping it as she sits.

I start to leave, asking her, “Will you be by the lab this afternoon?”

“Yeah,” she says, frowning, “But I’ve got to meet Harold, so we need to break at four-thirty.”

“Something the matter?” I ask, genuinely concerned about the way she frowned.

“No, it’s just that he’s got an unexpected trip, so I’ve got to rush home and help him pack. Harold isn’t sure where his meet-the-brass clothes are, and I’m certain they’ll need to be ironed.”

“Where’s he going? Are you going along?”

“To some golf resort near Phoenix. And no, it’s a business trip, not a family excursion.”

“When does he get back?” I ask still innocently, but a pot of ideas are being put to simmer.

“Harold says it’ll likely be Monday, maybe Tuesday. I asked him why it’s a weekend trip to a golf resort, and he said the owner of the company is hosting some potential investors, and wants to brag about a project that Harold’s been working on. He wants Harold there to give the details.”

“Oh well,” I conclude as I wander back to the lab, “it’ll give you a chance to finish that book you always seem to be reading.”

“Oh boy,” Evangeline smiles, turning it to an equally intriguing frown, “nothing like a good book.”

Back in the lab, I open the “progress” file, and add “Lonely weekends are better with a friend,” and “I like Allen to call me Eve.” An hour later, I add, “Friends fix meals for each other.” The rest of the day is wasted on thinking up possible fragments to add, then deciding the ideas I’m having are a bit to far over the edge.

At three, Evangeline shows up, a little stressed. After coming around and touching my arm, she says “Hi,” then goes to put on the cap. I open the “progress” file and add, “Time with a friend helps relieve stress.”

Before starting the program, she sets the alarm for four-thirty, then settles down, tapping the chair three times, and gives me a smile, “Allen, this training thing is so engrossing, it takes my mind off my worries. I don’t know if it has any other use, but it’s like spending an afternoon watching soaps. Anyway, let’s get going.” And so saying, she hits the Enter key.

There’s a slight pause while the Monitor asks me for the file name and password. I give it “progress” and “loyalty”, and they’re off and running.

Today, Evangeline has some trouble getting into the PLZ, I figure it’s caused by her worries, but by four, she’s locked in and shuffling fragments at demon speed. Watching over her shoulder, I see all the special fragments appear and get moved to the garbage list.

At four-thirty, the alarm goes off, Evangeline finishes the final problem, and starts removing the cap. “Allen,” she says, “could you put an automatic shut-off in the program, so that the user can tell the computer when to stop? I mean, the alarm works fine, but it’s so jarring, especially when it goes off in the middle of a problem.”

“Good idea, Eve,” I agree, “I’ll get to work on it this weekend.”

With the cap off, she comes around to the Monitor seat and gives me a hug “Allen, will you be here this weekend?” she asks me, a look of surprise in her eyes. I turn to face her and she kisses me; it’s a friendly kiss, but we hold it for several seconds.

“Yeah, this lab is pretty much my home,” I joke when we break. “Want to come in for some training?”

“Since Harold’s going out of town, I might as well, I’d hate to miss a training session. How about if I come around ten tomorrow morning?”

“Sure,” I agree, “I’ll have the machine all ready.”

“And afterward, I’ll fix you lunch.”

“You don’t have to do that, we can grab something at the cafeteria.”

“Nah,” she smiles and winks, “it’s too noisy and crowded there. I’d like to just kick back and relax for a while, just talk about anything but work or labs or husbands that are out of town.”

“Sure, Eve,” I say, as I pull her back for another kiss. We hold that kiss and follow it with another before we finally break, catching our breaths. Letting her go I say, “See you at ten.”

“Bye, and I don’t know why, but you’re the only person that I let call me Eve.” she says, giving me her most mysterious smile as she walks out of the room.

I stay back a moment, letting my excited penis relax a bit. Afterwards, I break into a smile and head out for a giant Coke and a couple of donuts; not the little ones from the vending machine, but the great big ones over at the deli.

Friday night, I add, “A friendly massage is a great way to relax,” to the “progress” file; and follow that with “I don’t need to tap chairs anymore,” and “I don’t always have to touch Allen’s arm when I see him.” The last two I put in so that she can break what might become annoying habits.

Saturday morning, I add, “I’d like to see Allen naked.”, and then “If I don’t tell Harold, I can have sex with Allen.”

At ten, Evangeline shows up and we spend a few minutes hugging and kissing. While kissing her, my hands drift around on her back. When my left hand eventually ends up on her ass, she breaks the kiss, and scolds me for flirting again.

I sheepishly nod, and head back to the Monitor; Evangeline goes over and sits, tapping the chair before picking up the cap. I tell her that we still need to use the alarm, as I haven’t gotten to putting in the timer feature; so she sets the alarm to twelve-thirty.

Fifteen minutes later, she’s deep into PLZ, and I’ve decided to add something about “Allen can always flirt with me,” and, “Allen can touch me anywhere.” To do this I have to stop the program; so that I can change the contents of “progress”.

“What happened?” Evangeline asks, as her screen goes blank, “I was cruising along and then it was like the bottom fell out.”

“Just a moment,” I say, typing the changes into the file, “the program must have glitched. I’ll have it ready in a moment.”

Evangeline starts to get up, but I say, “Stay seated, Eve, this’ll only take a couple of seconds.”

She settles back, and in ten minutes we’re running the program again and she’s back in PLZ. While she’s busy getting today’s fragments, I wander around to stand next to her and watch.

Once all the fragments have gone by a couple of times, I reach over and put my hand on her shoulder. The moment I touch her, the blip jumps around in the radar, but quickly settles back to the center. I look at her face and she has a soft smile on her lips.

When I bring my other hand over, the blip hardly moves. I stand behind her, massaging her shoulders, and she gives a relaxing sigh, but doesn’t make any other sign of recognition.

After a few minutes, I bend down and kiss her neck; she tips her head to accommodate me, but doesn’t take her eyes from the screen. I have my eyes looking at her blouse, imagining her breasts beneath, so I don’t see what the radar blip is doing.

I spend a very pleasant hour, standing behind Evangeline, giving her massages and kissing her neck; first one side then the other.

A little after noon, I let one hand drift down from her shoulder, flow down her blouse, and trace a circle on her breast. My eyes are locked on the radar, ready to pull back my hand if the blip gets jumpy; but I needn’t worry, Evangeline has fully absorbed today’s lessons.

For the last few minutes before the alarm rings, I’ve squatted down behind her, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. I’ve moved the alarm clock so it’s where I can see it; and a little before it’s due to go off, I step back to the monitor station. Belatedly, I wonder if Evangeline will notice the dampness on her neck.

When the alarm goes off, Evangeline finishes the last problem, then stretches a bit. She reaches up to her neck and rubs it, then looks at the dampness on her hands. She wipes them on her pants and shrugs, then removes the cap and stands up.

I start walking back around the desk and she meets me half way, immediately going into a tight hug and a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwine and her hands are gripping me tightly. My hands wander around her back, then settle on to her butt; Evangeline just keeps kissing, so I give her ass a little squeeze. She responds by tightening her ass, and pushing her groin against mine.

The pressure on my cock is very stimulating, and I’m sure she can feel it’s hardened mass through the layers of clothing. We hold this pose for several minutes, while our mouths work to get as much out of the kiss as we can.

When we break, Evangeline says, “Come on, Allen, I’m getting hungry. Let’s go get us some lunch. We can take my car.”

“Good,” I say, “I don’t have one. But give me a few minutes to shut down the training station.”

“Sure,” is all she says, but the entire time I’m going around shutting off computers and hanging up the cap, I can feel her looking at me. When I finish with the last screen, I look up and see her eying me in a very possessive way. She gives me a smile with a lot of promise behind it and kisses me as we head for the door.

Just as I’m about to open the door, she says, “Wait, your clothes are a bit rumpled, how do mine look?”

“About the same,” I reply; and we take a moment to re-tuck our tops, and fix our hair. After that, we walk down to the hall, separated by a friendly space, and discuss the nature of the electrodes. We get to her car, and drive to her home.

Evangeline and Harold live in a small house on a busy street. As we pull into the garage, she mentions that they are looking at getting a bigger house, one with a hot-tub or pool. I casually ask about her neighbors, but she replies with a wolfish grin, “We hardly know each other, I doubt they’d even know if you might be Harold.”

The garage door is closing when she says, “Come on,” and skips around her car. Grabbing me in a quick hug and kiss, she leads me into the house.

Once in the kitchen, we share another long kiss, this time my right hand, stays up high while my left reaches down to her ass. After a moment, my right hand is lazily following the line of her bra, ending up cupping her breast. I massage it gently, feeling the nipple harden against my palm.

Evangeline’s hands are also moving about, and soon has one stroking my pants, just below my cock, pushing my balls around. Her other hand is at my neck, fingering my somewhat overgrown hair.

“Mrs. Fielders,” I say, when we break for air, “I believe you mentioned something about lunch.”

“Mr. Dirkens, I’d like to postpone lunch for a short time,” Evangeline says, as the hand at my neck comes around to the top button on my shirt. “I think we ought to get to know each other a little first.”

Evangeline opens the first button, and slides her hand down to the second, “I think a massage would help us both relax.” As she opens the second and third buttons, she leans in and kisses my neck. I tip my head up to accommodate her, and as she opens the rest of my buttons, she whispers, “And I’m dieing to see what’s under your clothes.”

Evangeline pulls at my shirt, freeing it from my pants, and guides me to the bedroom. “Pardon the mess,” she says, kicking some dirty clothes out of the walkway. “I’m not very good at neatening up, and when I left this morning, I wasn’t expecting to show this part of the house.”

“And what changed your mind,” I ask, as she undoes my cuffs and pulls my shirt off, dropping it on the floor.

“I’m not sure,” Evangeline smiles, as she switches to undoing her own blouse, “but it likely had something to do with that massage you gave me while I was training. Come to think of it,” she laughs, “I’d say my whole attitude towards you has changed since we started these training sessions.”

“Changed?” I fain innocence, as I pull my tee-shirt off, admiring her bra as it becomes exposed.

“Oh yeah,” Evangeline purrs, as she drops her blouse to the floor, “a few days ago, I was telling you to keep your hands off me. I seem to remember you saying you’d whip your dog and put him in the kennel.”

“Hmm,” I smirk, kicking off my shoes and pulling at my socks, “I guess I did say something about that.”

“Don’t worry,” Evangeline says with a throaty chuckle. “We can let your dog out to play, but then I get to whip him.” She then reaches over and goes to work on my pants.

While she’s opening my fly, I reach behind her and unhook her bra. It comes loose, releasing her gorgeous breasts to hang while she’s bent over.

“I wonder if he’s a big dog,” she murmurs, as she pulls back my pants and lets them drop. Her hands then do the same with my shorts and then cradle my swollen penis. “Oh yes,” she crows, leaning in to kiss the tip of my cock, “he is a big dog.”

Evangeline straightens, and switching hands a bit, she shakes off her bra, giving her breasts a most inviting sway. Her hands then return to my member, stroking it firmly, working it up and down.

“So what do you think?” she asks, “Is it the training that gets me hot for you? Are you secretly training me to crave your body, and getting me to cheat on my husband?”

“Why of course not,” I smile and wink, reaching down to unzip her pants. “It’s just a coincidence, and with tomorrow’s training, I definitely won’t make you my sex slave.” I pause, sliding her pants off her hips, “Probably won’t.” Another pause, as I slide her underpants down, having to work them a little past her thighs, “Wouldn’t think of it.” As her panties fall to the floor, my mouth takes advantage of it’s location and kisses her nearest nipple.

“Allen,” Evangeline giggles, and reaches down below my cock, “if you are doing anything to seduce me; you’d better make it permanent. Cause if I come down from this high, I’m gonna regret having cuckold Harold, and I’ll come after your balls with a knife.” At which point she grabs my balls and gives them a squeeze, causing me to draw a deep breath.

Now looking hard into my eyes, Evangeline says, “Climb in the bed, Allen, it’s time for your massage. And when I’m done with you, then you’ll give me a massage, all over my body. If you do a good job, then I’ll let you screw me down tight. If you do a bad job, then I get to punish you.”

Seeing the hard look in her eyes, and the hungry smile on her face, I offer, “I’ll do my best; I’d hate to get punished.” Then I climb onto her bed and lie down on my chest.

“Actually, I rather think you’ll like being punished.,” she chuckles, as she gets a bottle of oil from a cabinet, “but I always expect your best. If you give your best, then even when I punish you, you’ll enjoy it.”

“So I can get punished, even when I try my hardest?” I laugh.

“Allen, for taking advantage of a married woman, you will have to be punished,” Evangeline says, as she climbs onto the bed, kneeling beside me. “And asking me to skip church for another training, means more punishment.” Opening the oil, she pours a little into her hands and rubs them together to warm it. Finally lowing her hands to my back, she whispers, “I rather think you will spend a lot of time under the lash.”

Watching her climb into bed, I finally get a good view of her thighs. Her tattoo turns out to be a snake that winds up her left thigh, crosses her lower belly, goes down her right thigh, then turns back up. The snake’s mouth is closed, but it’s tongue is extended, almost to her cunt.

Seeing where I’m looking, Evangeline smiles her own serpent’s smile, “Do you like my snake? He guards my honor, so only the right men get in.” She then chuckles, “Harold has a mongoose in the same pose. He got it after we made love the first time.”

I’m a bit slow to respond to her question, as she has started to rub my back and it’s very relaxing. She leans in close, and licks my ear, whispering, “Do you like my snake?”

I mumble agreement, and close my eyes, relishing the controlled force she applies to my back. Then I suddenly jerk as she bites my shoulder, hard.

“Eve!”, I exclaim, “That hurts.”

Looking me in the eyes from just inches away, there’s a fire I’d never seen before. “Allen, when your lover asks you a question about her body, you do not mumble and turn away. You give her your full attention, answer the truth, and take your reward or punishment as your answer deserves.”

Straightening up, she flexes back her shoulders and her breasts perform a ballet of wanton desire. “Now,” she continues, “you should spend a few moments worshiping my snake, and then answer my question. This is your one chance to learn this lesson. Get it right, or the punishment will be severe.”

Looking at her, towering above me, I consider my options. My shoulder hurts, and she’s being awfully demanding. I’m bigger than she is, and even as strong as I’ve found her, I’m sure I could pull her down and win a wrestling match, and she seems to want a little energy in her lovemaking. On the other hand, I can easily spend some time enjoying her crotch area, and perhaps regain her affectionate embrace. In either case, tomorrow I can try taming her behavior in our next training.

In the end, I compromise. I reach up and as I put my hand on her wrist, I say, “Lay down here so I can see your snake properly. I need a good chance to get introduced.” Then I pull her off balance, and reach my other hand up between her thighs, grabbing her ass, I pull her down beside me.

Evangeline starts hitting me, but I roll on top of her, putting my groin dangerously close to her teeth, but getting my mouth against her thighs. Alternately kissing and nibbling, I begin to trace her snake with my mouth, starting at the tail.

Feeling what I’m doing to her thigh, she stops hitting me and starts doing the same to me. When I get to the middle of her snake, I take a moment to slide a bit farther and lick at her labia, probing with my tongue to find her clit. She responds by closing her legs together, pushing me out of her cunt.

I slide back to her snake, and as I start to continue my circuit, she takes some time to lick the tip of my cock. I slide a down again, so she can pull my penis into her mouth. While she sucks at my cap, using her tongue to excite me further; I kiss and suck and nibble at her closed thighs. After a bit, she relaxes some, and I can use my chin to rub against the top of her cleft, then my tongue can just reach the bottom of her labia.

My hips begin to flex, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth, and I start to breathe deeper. After working me a little, she gently pushes my penis out of her mouth, and moans, “Back to work, lover, you still owe me half a snake.”

As I move my mouth back to the snake’s belly, I give her vulva a quick kiss, and rub my nose in her pubic hairs. Returning to the serious business of licking and kissing and nibbling at her snake, I follow it down her thigh and back up to it’s head. The head is located right at the joining of thigh and groin, and I take a few seconds to kiss and suck there, drawing some moans of approval from Evangeline.

Then suddenly shifting my lower body, and turning my head, I wrap my arms around her hips, open my mouth, and bite Evangeline across her pubic mound. I don’t bite as hard as she bit me, but I hold on longer and shake my head side to side. Evangeline shrieks and starts hitting me. I let go my bite and call to her, “Evangeline my dear, I love your evil, nasty guardian snake. It’s wicked and so are you.”

I then bite down again, but only briefly, then continue, “Now are we going to continue biting each other? Or shall we get back to lovemaking? For myself, I can go either way, but your Harold might not appreciate a lot of bruises on his wife.”

Evangeline shrieks again and squirms, doing damage to my stomach with a solid knee kick. I grab on tighter and squeeze her hips in a bear hug, madly kissing, nuzzling, and licking her hairs. She calms a bit, and hisses at me, “You think I’m wicked? You rotten, rotten boy! Get your evil mouth up her so I can wash it out.”

I immediately tuck my knees up under me and release her hips. Straightening my waist, I hurl my self upwards and fall lengthwise beside her. Taking her in my arms, I pull her close, slipping out words between violent kisses, “I love ... your ... evil nasty ... gorgeous snake ... now ... let me fuck you ... before my snake ... loses control.”

We grind our mouths for several minutes. Tongues probing, demanding more. Biting at each other, we finally break. Evangeline shakes her head and blows some hair away, then laughs and says, “Oh my God but you do know how to ask. Damn, Allen, I want you so bad, my pussy’s gonna wash my snake away.”

I shift my position a little, and release her arms where they’d been pinned by my sudden attack. Evangeline spreads her thighs, and reaches down to find my cock, while I shift my legs and climb into her saddle.

“Start slowly,” Evangeline instructs me, “Harold always comes on too hard and fast, I want a lover that does me right.”

From there it’s one long slow fuck. I lower myself gently. When my cap touches her cunt, she takes a few seconds to wipe my pre-cum up and down her cleft, making little love noises as we touch. On the third sweep, she spreads her labia and guides my tip into her vagina.

I continue to come down slowly, inching my way into her. After each little advance, I pause and kiss her. Evangeline’s hands are on my hips, her fingers flexing with each advance, her nails scraping at my flesh. At last my cock is wholly within her. I begin to rock, forward and back, working my tip deep with in her.

Evangeline’s hands now slide up my back, dragging her nails like claws. I can feel the scrape as she reaches my shoulder blades, and she begins to knead my back in time to my thrusts. Her breathing has changed to rapid gasps for air as my weight bears down on her chest, and my breath deepens as I ready for the coming storm.

Our motion starts at a slow, almost faltering pace. Yet with each push, the momentum rises and the tempo of our bodies increases. As we gain speed, I rise up on my elbows, freeing her lungs and she gasps in air. I can feel her breasts surging in counterpoint to our hips as we collide again and again.

Our speed is now reaching its limit; I shift from going faster to ramming harder. Each impact drives my penis deep into her vagina, and we gasp in unison. Evangeline starts swearing, saying, “Fucking ... bastard ... fucking ... horny ... schoolboy,” repeating herself, one word for each of my thrusts.

The sound of her words is exactly what I need to hear. My mind is in total sync to her voice, and I answer her, saying “I am ... I am ... I am.” The intensity continues to rise, until Evangeline abandons words and just starts crying out. I can’t take the change and force my mouth over hers, her groans echoing through my head.

In a blaze of effort, my pulse like thunder in my ears, I reach climax. Ripping my mouth from hers, I stare hard into her eyes; our vision locked to each other. As my sperm bursts into her body, I say over and over, driving each word as my hips drive my cock into her, “Mine ... Eve ... mine.”

Evangeline’s orgasm strikes right behind mine. As I claim her body and spirit, she cries back, “Yes ... yes ... yes.” We fill each other’s sight, laughing, crying. Tears pour out of my eyes as my energy flows away. Evangeline begins to laugh hysterically, until I close my mouth on hers and we kiss.

Some time later, I am lost in a daze, whispering “Lover, my lover, my beautiful, wonderful lover.” Evangeline replies quietly, “Allen, sweet Allen.”

We lie together, a tangle of arms and legs; kissing and whispering to each other. Eventually, we become aware that it is late afternoon, and we are hungry. Evangeline untangles herself, and we roll out of bed. She grabs her bathrobe and hands me one of Harold’s; together we wander back to the kitchen, leaning on one-another.

“Hey lover,” Evangeline smiles, “what do you want to eat.”

Between her smile, her voice, and the feel of her body, the thought of food starts to vanish from my mind. I must have that look in my eyes, cause she holds up a hand and says, “Never mind, we’ll have that for dessert.’

Pointing to some cupboards, Evangeline says, “Dig around in there and get out some place setting. I’ll make some scrambled eggs, or something.” She giggles a bit before continuing, “I think I can do that much right now.”

I rustle around and find a couple of settings, putting them on the little breakfast table. Evangeline digs in the fridge and gets out some eggs and cheese, and chops up some green onions. As she’s pouring the mixture onto the grill, I come up to her from behind and wrap my arms around her, giving her a small kiss on the neck. My hands part her robe, and find her breasts; I begin to caress her and nibble on her ear.

A shiver goes down her spine, and she says, “Mmm, don’t disturb the cook, or you’ll have to eat rubbery eggs.”

“I’ll eat them raw if it’ll bring dessert on faster.”

“Darn, I already put them on to cook. Allen, love, I really like the feel of your hands, but I’m not sure standing bare in front of the grill is a good idea. Go sit at the table and wait for your supper.”

“But what will I do with my hands while I wait for you?”

“Masturbate ‘til I get there, I don’t know. Just let me do this with some illusion of safety.”

I wander over to sit, and she pulls her robe closed again. In a few minutes, she brings over the quick meal, and sits on my lap while we eat. We can both feel my penis firm against her, and she makes a sport of shifting her hips to encourage it. We make quick work of the food, and leave the dirty dishes as we head back to bed.

The robes fall off us as we enter the bedroom, and we tumble into bed, eager for more love-play. After the initial crush of lips and fondling hands, Evangeline roles up on top of me and begins to massage my chest. I reach up and start tracing her areola with one finger tip, spiraling in to pinch her nipple, then switch to the other hand and repeat with her other breast.

Evangeline starts to tell me to roll on my back, so she can finish the massage I so rudely interrupted earlier. I cut her off and say, “The massage will wait. Right now I want to revel in your beauty. Pretty soon, I’m going to lose my head again and start screwing you silly.”

“Is that so?” Evangeline asks, looking down on me with an air of indignation, “You have to lose your head to screw me? Maybe I should lobotomize you and keep you permanently ready to screw.”

“Good idea,” I agree, pulling her forward and a bit lower, so I can get my lips to her breast. I start licking her flesh and soon focus entirely on her left nipple, taking it in my mouth, I kiss it and suck on it. She stops talking while I give this attention, and her hips squeeze my sides, showing her appreciation.

After a minute or two of supplication, I turn my head to her right breast and resume adoration. While I’m doing this, she’s slowly grinding her hips, and I can feel her cunt getting damp, sitting on my stomach. My penis is now fully erect, and pressing into the crack of her butt. When I look up, I see she is resting, head tipped forward, eyes closed, arms out in front of her holding her torso up.

“Eve lover,” I say, “do you want me back inside?”

Evangeline’s head tips up and her eyes open a little, just enough so she can see me. She gets another of her mystery smiles on her face, and shifts her body. With little effort, she positions herself so her cleft is over my cock. I reach in and hold my penis steady as she sits up, then lowers herself, taking my penis into her. The glide in is smooth and slow, and we both sigh for pleasure.

She sits there, her head tipped back, arms now slack at her sides. My hands have moved up so they are on her breasts, thumbs circling her moistened nipples. We hold our hips steady, only flexing muscles in cunt and cock to excite each other. I let out a satisfied chuckle, and she gives a gentle moan.

After a bit, she begins flexing her hips, pulling and pushing on my cock; teasing moans of satisfaction out of me. I close my eyes and sink into a state of aroused bliss, my hands idly feeling her breasts move about as she shifts her body.

I start moving my hips; to lift when she comes down; to lower as she rises. The intensity builds, and I shift my hands to her hips to add more force to each move. I open my eyes and watch her breathing; deep breaths taken quickly, her breasts flowing as her whole body flexes. My own breathing is becoming more rapid and I can feel my penis being hauled in and out.

Soon, the only thing I can imagine is the wonderful flowing feeling of having Evangeline’s body over mine and my cock driving so deep into her. I can feel my climax building and try to hold it back; to share my climax with hers, but the overwhelming pleasure is just too much.

Grabbing her hips with uncontrolled force, I redouble my efforts. My lust breaks free in a spasm of unexpected power. As my sperm is pumped into Evangeline’s cavity, I lift with my legs and back, and raise Evangeline into the air. Evangeline is startled and screams, falling forward to me. As I thrust again and again, I raise up my arms and pull her down; holding tight and kissing her.

Her screams change to giggles as I wantonly kiss her face. She tries to get her hands free, but they’re trapped by my hug, and I hold her so she’s trapped. Shifting my weight I slide her up my chest so I can kiss her mouth. We lie there, kissing and biting, her trapped in my grip, struggling to get her arms free.

The more she struggles, the tighter I hold. She starts to get a knee under her so she can get some advantage, and I use my thighs to push her about and keep her off guard. We roll around like this, for several minutes, her shrieks of mock anger intermixed with kisses, until my exhaustion begins to tell, and I release her so she can move.

Given her freedom, she grabs my head and pulls me into a deep and airtight kiss. By the time we break, we’re both gasping for air. My energy now completely spent, I lay limp. Evangeline, drawing from some hidden reserve, sits up and gets the massage oil, saying, “Now, lover, I trust you will let me continue the massage you interrupted.”

Having no energy or desire to resist, I start to mumble agreement. Remembering her earlier attack when I mumbled a response, I pull together some energy. Smiling, I manage an entirely coherent, “Yes, Evangeline, please,” then collapse and drift into deeply relaxed state. I vaguely remember the luxurious feel of her hands positioning my arms and legs and spreading oil on my chest. The last thing I hear is her whisper, “It’s Eve, darling.”

Sunday morning, I’m stretched out on her bed, and Evangeline is curled up beside me; a blanket is covering us. As gently as possible, I roll on my side and embrace my lover. She stirs quietly and I kiss her hair. As she awakens, her face turns to me with a deep smile; I bend in and kiss her mouth. She kisses me back, and in a slow ballet of caresses we begin to make love again.

This morning, there is no rush. We take time to touch and kiss, to hold and enjoy; in a long slow arc of increasing desire. We each explore our lover’s body, coming back to our favorite parts over and over.

I find her breasts as full and wonderful as the night before. Taking them one at a time, I cup them in my hands and kiss them all over; licking her areola and nipples. With one hand holding her tit, I reach behind her and pull her close, while she plays with my hair and strokes my back. Wrapping my lips around her areola, I suck her flesh into my mouth and continue to excite her with my tongue. Her play pauses while I take my pleasure at her breast, and she gives a satisfied chuckle and sigh.

Continuing this love play with her other breast, I gently nibble at her skin as I move from one tit to the other. As I settle my mouth around her nipple, she makes an encouraging sound and tells me how wonderful she feels. After suckling from her for several minutes, I finish my adoration by kissing the valley between her breasts; and wrapping my hands around her tits, I pillow them to my face, burying myself in her luscious flesh and smell.

In her turn, Evangeline rolls me on my back and does a complete patrol of my body, neck to ankle; kissing, licking, and biting, she tells me how she adores every inch of me. Once completed on my back, she has me roll over and continues on my front. She pays special attention to my penis and scrotum, licking and sucking my balls and cock. Near the end, she kisses my tip and takes it into her mouth, while her fingers play with my testicles. I’m so hard, I almost cum in her mouth, and warn her I’m nearing climax.

Pulling her mouth from my cock, she says, “Lover, my cunt needs some attention.” Evangeline spreads her legs around my head, and lowers so my tongue can reach her cleft. While Evangeline goes back to exciting my penis, I tip my head and nuzzle her vulva, using my nose and chin and lips. Before long, my tongue works its way between her labia, and I am overwhelmed with the power of her taste. Evangeline’s tongue is eagerly massaging my cap; my body begins to buck without my control, and my first burst of sperm is in her mouth.

Evangeline swallows and keeps licking my cock. I’m trying to hold back my climax, so I can get my penis back inside her vagina; but Evangeline’s hands are holding my ass, and I can feel her nails digging into my skin. The pain as I feel her drawing blood is all I can take, and I lose my restraint, sending my remaining cum into her throat, while my face is crushed against her labia.

While I am climaxing in her mouth, Evangeline’s hips are rising and falling, pressing her public hard against my jaw. Driving down on me hard enough to make me dizzy, I can feel and taste her own orgasm as it takes over her body. For several minutes, we are almost oblivious as we relish each other’s climax. Taking in the feelings, smells and tastes, we exhaust each other before we’ve started the day.

As our energies fade away, Evangeline rolls off my body, sweat dripping from us. Once loose, I quickly turn myself on her bed and take her in my arms, sharing a few wet kisses. We can each taste the other and ourselves, and are giggling and pawing at the wet mess we’ve make of the sheets.

When we finally settle down, Evangeline asks me to join her in the shower, so we pull ourselves upright and stagger into the bathroom. The next forty minutes are spent lathering each other and washing away the soap and sweat and little bits of blood on my ass.

Evangeline starts to apologize for being so rough, but I won’t let her, forcing a kiss every time she starts to speak. In the end, it’s only the water going cold that forces us out of the shower, to stand and dry each other in the steam fogged bathroom. We wander back to the bedroom, each picking up the bathrobes from the night before, then continue on to the kitchen.

“Cold cereal this morning, lover,” Evangeline advises me, as she opens the cupboard and hands me a couple of boxes. I put the boxes on the table as she gets out the milk and juice. Together we get the bowls and spoons and with her sitting on my lap, we manage to get some food in us.

Afterwards, we head back to the bedroom and assess the damage. The bed is totally thrashed; pillows on the floor, sheets untucked and wrapped up like dinner rolls, blankets strewn all over. We straighten things out and Evangeline chuckles when she sees some blood spots on a sheet, “Oops, maybe I was a little rough. I’d better wash that before it dries.”

“I’ll do the dishes, while you do the bed. OK?” I offer, bending to find my clothes to dress. Evangeline takes advantage of my position, and throws herself against me, causing us to fall onto the bed. We kiss and play, but are still too spent to do more than fondle and talk dirty. We finish our play and make plans for the day.

“I need to do some laundry,” Evangeline admits, nodding to the still rumpled bed, “and clean up any mess we’ve made. So after you’ve done the dishes, I should take you home, then come back here for a while.”

“Better drop me off at the lab. We have another training session, later, and I want to fine tune the machine.” I then take a moment to kiss and fondle her. “When do you think you can join me?”

“Keep that up,” Evangeline chuckles, “and you won’t make it off the bed, much less anywhere near your lab.” But she then rolls away and goes to her dresser, picking out new clothes for the day. “How about eleven-ish?”

“Sounds good, we can get some lunch after an hour or two. Do you have any plans for the afternoon?”

“Well, I should call Harold, but I can try that while I’m doing laundry. And there’s always plenty to do around the house. But if you’ve got something in mind, I can probably be free.”

“Let’s talk at lunch.”

We manage to get dressed, even when we try to “help” each other. Then Evangeline drives me back to campus. We discretely wave good-bye as we part, but anyone watching closely would have see the look we shared that spoke of more than friendship.

As I head into the building, I break out in a big smile, and drop by the snack machines to celebrate the time I’ve spent with Evangeline. Afterwards, I enter the lab and immediately open the “progress” file and start adding new directives for my lover. I start by putting in fragments such as “I will leave my husband” and “I will get a divorce” and “I will live with Allen.” But after some thought, I decide to be a bit more creative. Deleting those commands, I put together a new set:

“I love Allen, and crave his affection.” “I will do whatever it takes to make Allen happy.” “I will hide my affections for Allen, so no-one else knows.” “I will help Allen do whatever Allen wants to do.” “I want Allen to have anything I ever have.” “Protecting Allen is very important.” “Whatever Allen asks me to do, I want to do it, and will happily do it for Allen.”

After thinking about things a bit, I add: “I will get Harold to have some training.”

Saving my latest changes, I have to walk around a bit; my anticipation of what I am trying to do has gotten me quite excited, and my penis is extremely hard. In the end, I am pacing the halls as it approaches eleven o’clock. When I hear the elevator open and light footsteps come out, I rush around to greet Evangeline, and we quickly embrace.

Looking to make sure we are alone, we cling to each other, sharing a kiss as though we’d been separated for days, not just a couple of hours. Then glancing guiltily about, we rush back to the lab and settle into a round of serious loving. Before we get to the point of undressing, I remind Evangeline that we have a training to do.

Evangeline nods and smiles, “Yeah, let’s get this session going. I’m not sure why, but I do enjoy them quite a bit.”

We release each other and I head around to my computer while Evangeline sits in front of the Trainer and dons the cap. We go through the synchronization period, talking about where we will go for lunch, settling on Thai. When the screen says “100% Ready.” I nod to Evangeline, and she presses the Enter key.

Twenty minutes later, Evangeline is deep in her PLZ, and I wander around to watch as the fragments start appearing. When the first of the new fragments appears, the radar starts to waiver, Evangeline makes a little gasp, and looks as though she might lose her concentration. I start to sweat that maybe I’ve overstepped what I can put in a directive; and that Evangeline will likely be pissed when she becomes aware of what I’ve done. But then, she settles back, the blip centers in the radar, and she continues through the rest of the session.

I allow the session to run for over three hours, wanting to make sure Evangeline has plenty of time to absorb the fragments. At two thirty, I wait for her to finish a problem, then gently nudge her and say, “Evangeline, it’s time to break.”

Evangeline turns her gaze from the screen and looks at me with shining eyes. She nods and begins to take off the helmet, while I shut down the program. She rises and we share a deep kiss, then walk around and shut off the Monitor computer as well. In the quiet of the lab we embrace and kiss and lick and bite at each other. Eventually, I ask, “Evangeline, do we have any future together? When Harold returns, what are we going to do?”

“Allen, I love you madly. I want to spend every moment with you. I’ll leave Harold. I will do anything to be with you.”

“Thank you, Evangeline, but for now, you should stay with Harold. Until we have a place we can share, we need to pretend nothing is different.” I smile down at her, suddenly looking forward to a Coke and a donut.

“You’re right, Allen, we do need to keep this a secret, for now.”

“You said you were going to call Harold. Did you talk to him yet? Is he coming back soon?”

“Yeah,” Evangeline says, getting a wild look in her eyes, “he said investors were impressed, and that he’d be gone for another day or two. You can come back to my place tonight, or we can go to your apartment. Whatever you like.”

“Your place will do nicely. Besides, I bet we have a new set of sheets to mess up.” I laugh, then getting a camera from the locker, I turn back to face Evangeline. “And now, before you buy me lunch, I want you to do a slow strip, while I take a few pictures. I want you to look really hot and horny. I might want to post them around the lab. What do you think?”

Evangeline smiles but gets red and ducks her face. Then looking back at me she says, “Allen, if anyone else sees naked pictures of me lying around here, I’m going to get in a lot of trouble.” At which point her face gets a very wicked smile, and she continues, now in a sultry voice, “You’d better start filming, lover, cause by the time I’m naked, you’re gonna be shakin’ so hard, you’ll drop the camera.”

Evangeline hardly gets her blouse open and starts fingering her bra before I’ve gotten hard. By the time she’s removed her blouse and slipped out of her pants; I am shaking with anticipation. When she starts to remove her bra, I put down the camera and grab hold of her; taking her back to my sleeping mat, we finish undressing her and I start mauling her all over again.

Getting dressed, I’m starting to think to the future. My control of Evangeline seems complete, but I don’t know how long it will last, nor how quickly she might return to her old self. And the ease with which Evangeline became my lover, makes me wonder what other mischief I can do.

First of all, I need to get her husband, Harold, to accept that Evangeline and I are lovers. And since Evangeline and I won’t have a lot of money, we need him to willingly support us. The more I think of it, the handier it would be for me to just move in with Evangeline and Harold. So the next step has to be to train Harold.

The second thing to worry about is Dr. Marris. If she spends any time studying the results I’ve collected, she’ll see what’s happening, and I can bet she will try to stop it immediately. By the time we’re ready to leave the lab, I’ve decided I need to make sure Dr. Marris is also trained.

On the way out of the building, Evangeline and I walk a pace apart from each other, and she is doing a very good job of acting as though we’re just co-workers. Evangeline comments that she needs more cash, if she’s going to buy us lunch, so we head to the bank machine.

We pass some people she knows as we cross campus; they greet her and ask where she was. It turns out they are friends of hers from her church, and they missed her not being there today. We stop and talk with them; Evangeline introduces me as a student of Dr. Marris.

At first, I’m a bit anxious to move on; but Evangeline mentions to them that I’m doing some research and that Dr. Marris wants some people to help out. She asks if anyone would like to get some easy money and they laugh, but a couple seem interested. That’s when I take particular notice, as one of the women that expresses interest is a beautiful Asian woman, named Kani.

In the end, at my suggestion, Evangeline collects a few names and phone numbers, and says that she will call everyone and let them know what Dr. Marris decides. We say good bye and continue to the bank machine.

At the machine, Evangeline gets fifty dollars for herself; and I ask her for a couple of hundred for me. Without question she makes another withdrawal and hands me the cash. We then walk back across the campus, to Evangeline’s car, and drive to a very nice restaurant for an extended late lunch and drinks.

We then return to her home and spend the rest of the night having sex and making plans. I explain that it will be very important for Harold to have some training as soon as possible; and that it will really help him with his job. Evangeline agrees while finding new ways to relax in the living room.

In the morning, I take some time to make some new fragment files; targeting them to specific people. I create one for Dr. Marris, called “leadership”, which contains directives to make her want to unquestioningly support whatever I want to do. And after thinking about Dr. Marris some more, I decide to have her be personally interested in my success. She is not really wealthy, but she has far more disposable wealth than I do, and I decide she should share with me.

I also create a file for Harold, called “duties”, which contains commands to make him totally subservient to Evangeline and me. In particular, I make it so he will invite me to move in with Evangeline and him; then he will move to some corner of the house, and live as a servant whenever I am around. I plan to have him completely accepting of Evangeline and me sleeping together, and that he will fetch us things while we are in bed together.

Finally, I start to work on one called “extra.” This file will be used to train other women that I find attractive. Thinking about Evangeline’s friend Kani, I try to form directives that will make her want to surrender to me, especially since I don’t know anything about her. In the end, I decide that lust, submission, obedience, and devotion are the keys.

Putting passwords on each of my new projects, I close them up and wander down to Dr. Marris office. When I get there, I tell Evangeline that Dr. Marris will need to be shown what training is like, and that Evangeline should give reasonable encouragement. Together we walk in to see Dr. Marris.

I tell Dr. Marris that over the weekend, Evangeline and I had some good success with the training program. She congratulates us, and I ask that it be OK for me to begin training random students. Dr. Marris questions Evangeline about a few things, but Evangeline’s answers aren’t very detailed or technical. To resolve her questions, I suggest that maybe Dr. Marris should try a short session with the trainer, then she will have some first hand knowledge.

“All right,” she agrees, “Evangeline, free up an hour for me in the next few days.”

“Normally,” I say, “a couple of hours is the minimum I set aside for a training.”

“That’s a lot of time, Allen, but tell you what, if she can, I’ll have Evangeline schedule it just before lunch, so if things are really going well, I can give you my lunch break as well.”

Evangeline leans over to Dr. Marris’ computer and works in the scheduler for a bit. When she’s done, she says, “Dr. Marris, I can easily open up tomorrow morning at eleven, and even push some other stuff back after lunch.”

“Fine,” agrees Dr. Marris, “I doubt we’ll use more than an hour, but I can use the free time in the afternoon anyway.” Turning back to me, she continues, “See you tomorrow at eleven. And I’ll bring along some reference materials I’m supposed to review, I think we should test the system’s ability to speed up that chore.”

“Sure,” I agree, “we’ll work your material in.” And Evangeline and I leave Dr. Marris’s office

Once we’re back in the outer room where Evangeline has her desk, Evangeline and I discuss tomorrow’s program. When no-one’s looking, Evangeline sneaks me a quick kiss, and I pat her ass, which brings an eager smile to her face.

Interrupting what could snowball back in the lab, I ask, “Evangeline, I’d like to customize Dr. Marris’s training file – you must know her first name.”

“It’s Eileen, but don’t use it. She’s very particular about that, and insists that only close friends can use her first name.”

“That’s OK,” I wink, “Eileen and I will be much closer very soon.”

Evangeline is suddenly concerned and whispers urgently to me, “Allen, please don’t make her feel for you like I do. I don’t want to lose you.”

“Whoa, Evangeline,” I say reassuring her, “What are you talking about?”

“I’ve thought about how my feelings for you have exploded over the weekend; and I know it has something to do with the trainings. Allen, I’ll do anything for you, but please don’t throw me away.”

“Settle down, Eve.” I chuckle quietly, watching the tension flow from her face, “I won’t throw you away. Now forget your worries for the day, we’ll talk some more at this evening’s training. Come by a little late, please, maybe seven o’clock.”

Evangeline smiles, and brightens, “OK, see you this evening.”

I walk back to the lab, considering what I just learned. Having trainees able to remember the effects of training is not surprising, and I’ll need to put something in the fragments to deal with it. But to have Evangeline be so concerned that I might drop her, even when she knows it’s something I did to her, leaves me wondering just how screwed up her mind is.

I spend the rest of the afternoon fine tuning my fragments files; adding suggestions to not notice changes in their feelings for me, and to believe that the changes are all quite reasonable and natural. I don’t know if these will actually work, and intend to try it on Evangeline this evening. I also add reassurances, that whatever attention I give to the trainee, they will be totally satisfied, yet always eager to give me more.

From here you can see how the training project has grown. That night’s session with Evangeline left her utterly satisfied with being my regular lover. The following day’s session with Dr. Marris was a terrific success. It did take her more than an hour to settle into PLZ, but while she was learning to totally trust and accept me, I went to Evangeline and had her clear the rest of the Eileen’s calendar for the day.

I went back to Eileen and continued the training; at about eight-thirty that night, I drew her out of the training. She thanked me for letting the session go so long, then hurried off to drain her bladder. When she returned, I kissed her, and she quickly went from quizzical to lustful in a few heartbeats. We spent that night at her condominium; I showed her what I liked from a woman, and she showed me what only years of experience can teach. In the end, a new plan was hatched.

When Harold came in to the lab a few days later, he took a very long time to settle into PLZ. It took Evangeline’s holding his hand to get him to relax enough. Of course once relaxed, he quickly came to admire me and understand that my desires take precedence over his in all things. Evangeline and I celebrated at their house, while Harold went out for Coke and donuts.

When he came back, Evangeline and I were splayed naked all over the bed; Harold brought the drinks and snacks on a tray, then brought us warm hand towels to clean-up with. We three sat and celebrated, then Harold left to sleep on the sofa while Evangeline and I returned to our own activities. We only noticed him once when Eve was vocalizing rather forcefully, and he came to discretely close the door for us.

Sometime after this, we sold Eileen’s condominium and Evangeline and Harold’s house, pooled all their savings, and bought into a block of condominiums. I arranged for the manager to join us for a free training session on “investments,” even though she’s only so-so pretty, and now she makes our monthly membership payments for us, and keeps the pool and hot-tub spotless.

With the condos we had room for plenty of trainees, so Evangeline started calling her most attractive friends. Over the next couple of weeks, Kani and her roommate Talessa joined us. Imagine my delight at having two tall, thin, gorgeous ladies, one of Asian ancestry, the other African, vying with each other for my favors. Once they moved in, it was over a week before I returned to Evangeline or Eileen, and even today, I’ll take either one when I need some serious arm candy.

Our first pregnancy happened just a few days before Tech-Edumax sent their representatives back. Talessa and I had been spending so much time together it was no surprise when we celebrated her new condition. Like all my ladies, she continued her school work, and Evangeline became her personal nanny, going with her to all the doctor’s appointments, and making sure she didn’t worry.

The people from Tech-Edumax were duly impressed, especially after two of them stayed late on separate nights. Phillip Trease stayed late the first night, and came away with deep respect for everything Dr. Marris is doing; especially Eileen herself. Amanda Bryce also developed healthy respect for the project and by two in the morning was begging to quit her job and join the condominium. I told her that she would have to wait, that the research had to be completed first.

They returned to Tech-Edumax, and the following week the owner himself came out. We wined and dined him and showed him the prototype. We weren’t able to get him to take a training session, at least not that visit; but he was so impressed with the reviews that came back to him, he authorized development of a portable system.

Once the portable version was built, Eileen and I took a trip back to T-E headquarters, and did a series of trainings. After a week, the board elected Dr. Marris as head of research, and gave me a very comfortable base salary. While at T-E, I met the owner’s daughter, a naturally beautiful young lady named Shanna. When Eileen and I returned to the condominium, I brought Shanna with us.

Today, I have five children at the condominiums, Evangeline is well along with her second, and Shanna has just started to show with her first. Amanda moved in last week, and I’ve promised that she will get a whole week to me, for being so patient.

Dr. Marris and Mr. Trease are getting married, which just means that when Eileen and I have an evening together, Phillip gets to be the maitre d’. The rest of the time, they are our family elders, and lend an air of respectability to an otherwise wanton orgy.

At one point, I had considered pushing ahead with production of the training equipment; we went so far as to have a half dozen machines built. It’s obvious that it would be a bottomless source of wealth and power, but I’ve decided I already have enough. At anytime I can add new ladies, though I’ve found the ones I have to be wonderfully entertaining.

Especially Evangeline.

Being my first trainee and lover, she holds a special place in my heart, and I fear I let her get away with things that the others have strict rules about. So I spend some time every week adoring her snake, and the various other designs she has added to her body.

No longer having to keep her respectable job, she has taken to having her entire body covered in a continuous nature scene. Her artist has even worked in a tree branch supporting the snake, with an apple neatly surrounding her cunt. In the end, she says, she will have a complete Garden of Eden, just needing a man to poke around the place.