The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feeling the Light

by TheMCGuy

Emily Weeks was the youngest of two, and the only girl, and she was sick of seeing her brother, James, handed whatever he wanted. This created an attitude problem, which kept her from making many friends at school. It’s a shame, since her petite frame and blonde hair were quite cute. She didn’t have any boys calling her, and she wasn’t into girls.

This lead to a depressing amount of loneliness. To fill the hours in the day, Emily took up music. She didn’t know how to play any instruments, but she could steal an mp3 off the Internet without any trouble. Every few days she’d try a new album, and some of her selections were obscure.

Emily and James only talked when he drove her to school. Sometimes Emily would bring headphones in the car when she didn’t feel like hearing about the latest thing their parents had bought him.

This morning, Emily was running late and was dumping the latest album that nobody’s ever heard of on her mp3 player when James yelled, “Emily, you’ve got three seconds or I’m fucking leaving you here!”

“Just give me a minute!” She said. The progress bar reached completion and she yanked the cord at the exact instant. The album, Making Contact, only had four songs on it. She got her headphones and ran downstairs. After that minor skirmish between her and her brother, she knew this wasn’t going to be a chatty kind of car ride.

She got in the car, put the music on, and listened to it. It was an instrumental album, and the melodies were laid-back and calm, but there must have been something wrong with the download, because there was an intermittent pulse of low-volume static. It didn’t follow the beat, so Emily figured it couldn’t be part of the song. Nevertheless, the songs were just what she needed to defuse a tense morning. She liked this album.

* * *

After listening to the same four songs in a row for a week, Emily realized that there was some sort of rhythm to those static pulses. It was Morse code. The album was hiding a message.

She looked it up online but, for the first time in her life, the Internet didn’t have an answer for her. She’d need to find someone who could translate Morse code.

“Dad,” Emily said. “You don’t know of anybody that could translate Morse code by listening to it, do you?”

“Yeah,” he said. “I can. What in the world do you need that for?”

“I think there’s some viral message in this song. It really sounds like Morse code is being repeated, doesn’t it?” She handed him the mp3 player and he listened to it.

“Give me an hour,” he said.

In the mean time, Emily decided to go listen to the album some more on her computer. That’d be a good way to pass the time. She opened the player on her computer and set it to loop while she lied down and closed her eyes.

“Emily!” her dad said.

“Yeah,” as she startled awake.

“I think I know what this says. ‘Prepare a candle on top of a peak on a night when the moon is impossible to seek.’ So there you go,” he said as he left the room.

Emily thought about that for a minute. “What if someone is trying to communicate with me?” She checked the weather and it would be too cloudy to see the moon that night. It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

* * *

Living in Montana gave her no shortage of peaks to choose from, but she decided to go to her favorite one. She bought a cheap candle from a store to take with her. She didn’t see the need to spend a lot of money since this was the craziest idea she’d ever followed up on. On her way to the peak she listened to the album again, looking for any clues or instructions.

She got to the top of the mountain and got out of the car. She appreciated the warm summer night, and decided that no matter what she would play this out. She lit the candle and set it down, then waited. After a while she decided to get her mp3 player and headphones and listen to the album again.

She was dozing off when she snapped awake again and contemplated leaving. She’d invested this much time into it, she decided to try one last idea. She turned on her car’s stereo and played the album from beginning to end with the windows down, for all the critters on the mountain to hear. By this time she was ready to fall asleep, when she saw one of the stars in the sky move.

And it was coming closer.

She sat back and watched the falling star, the music still playing from her car. The beats of the songs mirrored the movement of the star. Emily was mesmerized. Half an hour later the beacon of light touched down in front of her, then came closer and closer until Emily felt its warmth touching her. Its beauty was unlike anything she’d ever seen.

All the while, she could feel a connection establishing between the two of them. Emily felt like a thumb drive and the light was the computer copying files to her brain. It didn’t hurt. It felt nice.

“What is your designation?” the beam of light asked.

“Emily Weeks,” she replied.

“Do you understand your instructions?”

“Yes,” Emily said. She knew the information was in her brain even though she’d never heard it spoken before. “I am to collect samples and bring them back to you.”

“You have 12 hours to bring me the first sample. If you encounter trouble, use this,” the light said.

A small shiny pebble fell to the ground emitting the same type of light that the being before her was. Emily went to pick it up, and the pleasure she felt from touching it made her legs buckle.

“If you do not fulfill your obligation, your form will be terminated,” the light said. It then backed up a few feet and flew back up into the air. Emily was still on the ground writhing in orgasmic pulses from picking up the rock.

* * *

Emily made it home in time to catch a quick nap before school. She woke up and looked at her wardrobe. She picked a tight skirt with a deep V up top that she bought on impulse a year ago but never actually wore.

“Are you kidding me?” James said as she came downstairs.

“What?” she said as she brushed past him.

“What the hell are you wearing that for?”

Emily bent over to get a place mat out of the bottom drawer. James noticed his sister’s ass in the air as she completed the task.

“Don’t you like it?” She said as she snapped back up.

“Whatever,” he said as he went back to eating his breakfast.

Emily sat down right next to him and grazed his pumped arms as she reached for the gallon of milk. James couldn’t help but glance down her shirt. He thought he was being discrete.

“No need to sneak,” she said. James froze in place for a minute. “Oh calm down, big brother,” Emily said. She patted him on the inner thigh, “There’s no reason why we can’t be adults about this. It’s totally fine that you want to fuck me. Can’t say the thought hasn’t crossed my mind either,” the pat turned into a stroke.

“Emily, I don’t know what joke you’re trying to pull but knock it off,” James said as he grabbed his plate and scooted a seat to the right.

“Pity, I really didn’t want to use this,” she said as she reached for the necklace in her shirt and pulled it out. James was instantly mesmerized, and she put it back under her shirt. “Come back over here, Jamesy,” Emily said. He did as he was told. She stared into his eyes, which were full of settling confusion, and stroked the back of his hair. He was beginning to calm down from seeing the light when she pulled him towards her and kissed him as deep as she’d ever kissed anyone, for as long as she’d ever kissed anyone.

She pulled away and smiled at him. He yearned for more but didn’t move. Emily took him upstairs to his room and turned on the lights. James had followed her but hadn’t said anything since seeing the light. He stood in his doorway and watched as his sister tore off her panties from beneath her skirt.

“Come,” she said as she held her panties up for him. “Eat these,” she said.

James took them and put them in his mouth inside-out. The look of pleasure on his face satisfied Emily so much she nearly came. He wasn’t just shoving them in his mouth, he was loving them. He used his free hand to stroke himself through his jeans, and for the first time Emily appreciated something her parents had given him: a solid dick.

“Stop,” she said. She walked over to him and replaced the panties in his mouth with her tongue. “Disrobe me,” she said after a long kiss. James did as he was told and reached behind her to undo her zipper. She kissed and bit his neck as he was taking her clothes off. When her skirt fell to the ground she was naked, except for the necklace, which she removed herself and placed on the desk. “Now you,” she said. He took off his jeans and his shirt when she stopped him, “I want to finish it,” she said as she reached through the opening of his boxers and pulled out his dick. She was so excited she began stroking it, then kneeled down to suck it.

Emily’s mind raced with ideas. She could capture his sample orally or vaginally, but her instructions warned her that she would only have one before the rock’s effect wore off on James.

She stopped sucking and looked at him. His eyes were closed with bliss. “Look at me,” she said. “Carry me to my bed.”

James wasn’t buff but he was strong. He scooped her off the floor and carried her across the hall. Emily used one hand to stroke James’s hair and the other hand to massage her breasts. When they got to her bed, James placed her gently on the mattress and then placed himself on top of her. He supported himself with his arms and looked at her straight in the eyes with a longing expression.

Emily licked her lips, “Fuck me.”

James immediately thrust into his sister with purpose and authority. Emily let out a squeak in surprise of how forceful his was. He pummeled her for five minutes while Emily arched her back and moaned in ecstasy.

“Stop,” she panted, “You remember when we used to play cowboy?” she said as she pushed him back down on the bed and mounted him with her back facing him. She bucked her hips back and forth, reveling in the friction of James’s dick inside her. James was still silent but he was breathing heavily. Emily knew he was close, she just wanted to ride him as long as she could.

James tapped her on the shoulder after a few minutes but Emily ignored him, she was enjoying this too much. Plus, if he was trying to stop himself from bursting, then this whole session would be for naught. Emily needed his sample.

Finally he released inside her, and she collapsed in bliss.