The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 10: Making Changes

Dana was tapping both feet nervously when Ethan finally emerged from the office door. She’d been counting the seconds since Billy said he’d help her out and those seconds dragged on into minutes, which felt like hours. She’d been comforted by Billy these last few minutes as he took the time to generously feel up her far too modest chest. The man was very kind to her, considering what a generally poor slut she was.

Billy had his hand on her thigh as she practically jumped off the bench to go greet her boyfriend.

“Ethan, oh you won’t believe it, you just won’t believe it.” Dana shouted, leaping at the boy and wrapping her arms around him. She made sure to press extra hard, crushing her young breasts into his chest.

She pulled away and looked at the slightly stressed looking boy who’d supposedly been calling a tow truck. His hair was a mess, he seemed a little nervous, and he had a knowing grin that told of much more than a simple phone call. Dana had seen that grin before. She’d seen it many times after making love. She knew what Ethan had been up to, almost by instinct.

“What?” Ethan asked. He tried to wipe the grin off his face but it wasn’t working, not now. And Dana suddenly felt very confused. Shouldn’t she be angry about this? She looked back at Billy, then up to her boyfriend.

“You were with someone. You were with a girl, weren’t you?” She asked. A little of the old Dana showed through.

Ethan looked past his girlfriend and seemed to roll his eyes. Then those eyes met hers and he smiled. “No baby, I wasn’t with a girl.” He paused for dramatic effect. “I was with a slut.”

Dana backed away and looked over to Billy. He’d been right about everything. He’d said she wasn’t enough slut for Ethan and he was right. She felt so bad, so incredibly bad... for Ethan. The poor guy, he’d had to go and find a real slut because she wasn’t serving his needs properly. She just wasn’t a very good girlfriend.

“Was she a good slut?” Dana asked weakly.

Ethan adjusted his crotch and nodded at Billy. “The best babe, the absolute best.”

Dana frowned a little, and folded her arms. As she did so, she realized how small her tits were. A real slut would have trouble making her arms meet in front of her. She’d have tits that could be seen by satellite from space. She’d be a real worthy fuck, not some poor tomboyish girl who pretended to be a slut by playing games.

Ethan walked up to Dana and pulled her chin up, looking her in the eyes. “It’s okay cutie, you’re still my girl. You just aren’t being slutty enough to warrant my complete attention. Now don’t you think you should quit pushing my buttons just for fun and get some real progress made. You’re going to need some work.” He stopped talking and raised both hands to grab at Dana’s tender breasts through her shirt. They felt warm and slightly swollen from her and Billy’s pinching. “Now what was it you said I wouldn’t believe?”

Dana shook her head as the sensations of pure pleasure sparked into her brain. Every contact of Ethan touching her sent ripples throughout her core and made her weaker and weaker in the knees. She thought about simply dropping to her knees right here, in front of Billy and the other girls working the lot. She thought about how hot it would be to suck Ethan’s cock right here in public, feeling it fill her throat and hopefully blast her stomach full of the thick, creamy seed she desperately needed to get inside her. Then she remembered what she’d been waiting to tell Ethan.

“Oh... Billy said he can help me. He can fix me.”

Ethan looked from his girlfriend’s face over at the large man still seated on the bench. “Fix you? How’s that?”

Dana turned back to Billy and smiled. “He helped me understand my problems and he said he can help me fix those problems. Can’t you, Billy?”

The man nodded and remained casually leaning back against the side of the small building. Ethan looked Dana over. He gave her an appraising stare, his hungry eyes studying her like the cheapest piece of meat.

“So these problems are?”

“My tits, my body, my intelligence, my attitude, you should know stud.” Dana grabbed Ethan and pulled his arm until he was feeling her side, letting his fingers trace the contours of her hips and tummy. “Don’t you think I need an attitude adjustment?”

Ethan grinned. “Baby, I got your attitude adjustment right here in my pants. You just need to stop playing games and assume the proper positions when I say so.”

She was again so focused, she nearly forgot where she was. Dana thought for several seconds about laying right here on the pavement and letting the boy fuck her till she passed out. It sounded like a fun idea. But no, she thought, no, Billy had said he could help her out.

“I’ll do whatever you want. Just please say I can be your slut.” Dana pleaded.

Billy took this moment to pull his considerable weight up off the bench. He stretched and walked the few feet closer to Ethan and Dana. As he caught Ethan’s eye, the man spoke.

“If you’ll let me get a few words in. First, how’s Caitlynbot, she everything I told you she’d be?”

“Incredible, fucking fantastic.” Ethan said. He began fondling Dana’s left breast as he spoke.

“I knew she would be.” Billy said. He was now groping Dana’s right tit, squeezing the flesh until it nearly popped up out of her top.

“Yeah, that girl can take a cock.” Ethan said.

Dana closed her eyes in excruciating pleasure as both men continued feeling her up and sending jolt after jolt of horny tension right up her spine. She felt weak in the knees as Billy let go and stepped away.

“I prefer not to think of the slut as a girl but I know what you mean boy. She’s made for stuff like that. And I think that is what dear little Dana here is trying to say.”

“Really, how’s that?” Ethan asked. He wasn’t letting go of Dana’s chest, having freed one tit above her low top and now massaging and thumbing her nipple in Billy’s direction.

“I told Dana here I’d help her out when you got back. Now you’re back, so I think you need to fix her up. Although it’s always a good thing to let the slut choose her own style. She needs to take the ‘button-pushing’ in a whole new direction.”

Dana looked up at her boyfriend, her own hand now groping away at her other breast. She looked over at Billy, the man she felt had helped her see the truth about herself. These two had done so much for her. She needed to better serve both of them as a real slut. It was the least she could do. But what did he mean by button-pushing?

“I don’t understand.” Dana said. She gasped a little as her boyfriend pulled at her nipple. “What do you mean ‘take the button-pushing in a whole new direction’?”

Ethan looked at Dana, reaching up to brush her long brown hair from her eyes. “Yeah Billy, what do you mean? I’m tired of the slut pushing my buttons all the time and me getting nowhere.”

At this Billy smiled. He laughed and stepped back from the bench, walking over in front of the two vending machines. “I take it you folks didn’t get a good look at my machines here. I don’t think Dana needs to push your buttons anymore boy. I think it’s about time she pushed her own buttons.”

Both Ethan and Dana were silent, confused, and wondering what Billy could possibly be talking about. “Huh?” Dana muttered.

Billy let out a chuckle. “Oh that’s right. I never mentioned to you, Dana, how unique Fertile Fields is. You see once you entered this place, you were each destined to become what you wanted to become, on whatever deep level inside your minds. Now, of course we get some who don’t want to become anything, well not anything fun. Them folks end up bein used by someone else and when I say used, I really mean used. There’s a special feature of this place that you probably haven’t seen yet. And by special, I mean the real attraction to the old Drive-in. Oh sure the movies are fun and quite arousing to those who see them. But what I’m particularly proud of is our Bending Machines.”

“Bending machines?” Asked Ethan. He tugged Dana along and they both stepped around in front of the nearest machine.

“Exactly,” Billy said. “They bend a slut like Dana into the real skanky whore she’s always been meant to become.”

Dana opened her mouth in surprise. Looking at the machine now revealed much different things than she’d expected. The glass front revealed the usual row after row of rods which held different items. Normally where one might expect to see chips, cookies, crackers, or gum, there were simply small black cards with bright silver writing on them and a small photo below. The cards were numbered with names like A-11 which corresponded to the keypad over on the right side. There was no bottom slot like most vending machines had, the one where snacks could be retrieved. There was only a wide metal plate that had the words ‘Stand Here’.

“What is all this?” Dana asked. Ethan looked from the various black cards in the machine to Billy’s smiling face.

“That, girl, is a Bending Machine. I have one of each, for guys and girls. I believe this one has the options you are looking for.”

She studied the various options on all the cards. There were several selections for breast enhancement, a few for body enhancement, a couple of options for intelligence and some for drive and goals. All of them seemed to be vast improvements as far as she was concerned and she felt compelled to try them all.

“How does it work?” Ethan asked.

“Boy, you never stuck a quarter in a machine before?” Billy said. The man sounded annoyed and amused at the same time. He stepped forward next to the machine. “It’s real simple. Dana, as the slut here, you stand right there in front of the machine. You put in a quarter, make a selection, and push the buttons. Yer good at doin that, right?”

“Yeah.” Dana said. “I’m good at doing lots of things, but pushing buttons is easy.” She studied the machine, then turned to her boyfriend. “How much change do you have?”

Ethan rifled through his pockets, frantically searching for the change he knew was there. Pulling out a handful of coins, he poured them from one hand into the other, counting off the big ones. “I have a dollar and a half in quarters.”

Dana frowned, puckering her bottom lip out a little more. “Awww... I wanted to push more buttons than that. You sure you don’t have any more?”

“Baby, I wish I did, I wasn’t exactly expecting to find a Vending, er Bending machine we needed to use.”

Billy slapped Ethan on the shoulder and placed a hand on Dana’s arm. “Hey, you two are so cute like that. You know if you choose the options right, you’ll be just fine. Six quarters gives you six choices. Why don’t you get things started? The sun’s setting and my business’ll be picking up any moment now. Can’t have you not be a slut when it really counts now can we, Dana?”

Dana giggled and tossed her hair back over her shoulder. She looked all serious as she turned to Ethan and asked him for the change. Feeling the weight of the quarters in her fingers, she bit her lip and studied the machine options. There were so many, she thought. Where to begin, where to get the fixing started. What buttons was she going to push now? There were just so many, but one option seemed like a given to start out with.

Looking at Ethan and Billy, Dana grinned. “Well, as you both have noticed, my little titties are just far too small for any real fun, so I think I see an option for that right here.” She pointed at the glass and a small black card on the upper row. “It says Ripe Melons, that sounds good to me. How about you studs?”

Billy simply nodded, his arms folded, enjoying the scene. Ethan was shifting his weight on each foot, anticipating what would happen and looking like a child at Christmas. He smiled. “Go for it babe. Sounds like a winner.”

Dana took a breath. Was she really ready to do this? There was no going back once the buttons were pushed. She lowered her eyes to her sad little breasts. Yes, she thought, she definitely was more than ready. Sliding the quarter in the slot, she stepped in front of the machine and waited until the numbers and letters on the buttons illuminated. “A-13,” She said. “Here goes nothing.”

The small black card with the Ripe Melons written in silver began to spin. Around and around it spun, creating a blurring spiral in her eyes. She felt the sensations she’d been feeling most of the day start up again, but this time hundreds of times more intense. Her chest felt tight, tighter than ever, and her breath seemed to get caught in her throat.

“Oh Ohhh wow!” Dana gasped. Her hands came up and cupped her tiny tits. As soon as she felt them beneath her warm fingers, she could feel the flesh pushing outward. Her tits were growing, ballooning really, as they blossomed from the tiny handfuls they had been into something much different.

“Ohhhh.... Oh it feels so goooood!” Dana moaned. Her tits were quickly expanding in her groping hands, going through cup sizes faster than a speeder went through traffic lights. A, B, C, D, the letters had no meaning to Dana as she tried to gauge the volume of flesh oozing into her hands. Her shirt began pulling tight in seconds and soon the fabric was clearly under tremendous stress. At the shoulders, popping sounds could be heard as her seams split and the thin cloth was falling away from her. She let go and watched her tank top fall to the ground. Her knees were weak and her back became increasingly sore as her massive tits began pulling harder and harder at her posture.

“Fuckkkkk, It’s soooo gooood!” Dana cried out. She could hardly form a coherent word as she grabbed at her nipples. The tits she was looking at were farther out in front of her than she’d ever imagined. They looked like melons all right, watermelons. The nipples were overly sensitive and felt erect in her fingers. Never before had she felt such pleasure as she did stroking her own nipples. Her brain seemed to lose a little bit of oxygen as she took a few deep gasping breaths.

The small black card stopped spinning in the machine behind the glass. Dana realized she’d dropped a couple of quarters and they laid at her feet. She bent down to grab them and was shocked as her nipples dragged the ground. The pavement felt intensely arousing as it raked over her boobs, every nerve ending seeming to fire electricity inside her.

“Ohhhh, oooh wow!” She moaned.

Standing back up proved a little difficult and Ethan rushed forward to help her get her balance. “Shit baby, you look fucking hot.” He said. He grabbed at her tits and felt the soft fleshy warmth of such mammoth mammaries. Looking back at Billy, he simply nodded.

“Now those are some tits girl. Good choice. You got five left.”

Just the thought she had more choices to make made Dana nearly giddy with excitement. She turned back to the machine and let Ethan step away. The options were seeming more and more clear. She had to be careful and turn herself into just the kind of slut the guys would enjoy.

“Here we go,” Dana said. “Breeding Hips.” She turned to Ethan and Billy. “My mother always said a girl ought to have a decent set of breeding hips on her. Well, get ready to breed boys.”

She stuck the quarter in, stood as close to the machine as possible and pressed the buttons. This time the effect seemed even faster. Pleasure and only the briefest sense of pain flooded her abdomen. Dana gasped and placed her hand on the glass of the machine, ignoring the spinning black card and slight humming sound. All she could focus on was the stretching sensations she felt in her thighs. She placed one hand on her hip, feeling the skirt she wore being pulled tighter in some places, loosened a little in others. Looking at her reflection in the glass, Dana realized what was happening. It was so good.

“Ohhhh... Oh yessss!” Dana moaned. She stood there watching as her thighs thickened up a little and her hips flared out, pulling the skirt she wore into scandalously short territory. Never before had even she dared to wear a skirt so far above the knees. And yet her legs coming out beneath that skirt looked even better. Having a really good set of hips made the whole package look better and Dana was quickly coming to terms with what that package was all about. She was doing it, she thought. She was actually becoming a slut. And this time it was no game. It was for real.

As the sensations finally cooled down, Dana stood there a little off balance and confused. She pulled herself together and tested out her footing. It took a little getting used to but her posture managed to correct itself and she turned, stretching one leg out towards the men.

“How do I look now, boys?” Dana asked. She licked her lips and couldn’t believe how sexy she felt. Her body was built like some cartoon babe, the proportions only serving to accomplish one task and that was to arouse the male observer. She couldn’t wait to get fucked. To feel a man plowing down in between the enhanced midsection she now had, filling her slutty cunt with more semen than she’d ever imagined.

Ethan hardly could speak. He murmured something but neither Dana nor Billy seemed to care. Billy simply gave a thumbs up and Dana turned back to the machine. It was addicting, she thought, and she had four more options to choose.

Studying her reflection in the glass, Dana suddenly realized she was forgetting one major part of herself that affected all the rest. No matter how incredibly hot her body was, her face had room for improvement. She was a mousy haired girl who in her youth looked like a boy. She needed a little spicing up, up top. Scanning the options on the dozens of cards, Dana saw several she liked and decided to try for two this time. She placed two quarters in the machine and pressed the buttons for separate features. Looking over at the men, she smiled.

“You should enjoy this. Fiery Red Top and Luscious Lips.” She looked back at the machine as the separate cards began spinning.

She could feel it happening but what was really captivating was watching the changes in the shiny glass front of the machine. Her hair was first. She felt it tingling but in the reflection saw it sparkling as though the sun was filling it from behind. The colors shifted and her ordinary dull brown flared up almost as if blazing to life from an internal fire. The flaming tint rippled across her hair and smoothed out all the imperfections and lifelessness. She shook her head and watched the long red hair settle over her shoulders. She looked amazing and the feelings were equally amazing, especially when she felt her lips pucker. It was almost as if an allergic reaction had suddenly struck her face. Both lips swelled, but not dramatically. The swelling was just enough to put some feminine fullness to both upper and lower lips. Her lower lip puckered out just a little more than the upper and had a natural wetness that seemed to just beg for a fat juicy cock to thrust inside. She licked her lips and looked over at both men. They were simply watching and appreciating the changes she was making.

“Oh fuck, I feel so good right now. How do you boys like the new me so far?”

Ethan was sporting an erection that seemed ready to explode from his pants. He stared at his topless girlfriend who looked right out of the centerfold of some trashy porn magazine. He widened his eyes and simply grinned. “You’re so much hotter than that slutty Caitlynbot.” He said.

Just the thought that she was already better than the slut he’d been screwing in that office made it all seem worth it to Dana. She’d been nervous about making permanent changes to herself, bending her body to his liking. Now she was feeling on top of the world. But there was something else and Billy seemed to realize she might be forgetting that. As she looked his way, he wasn’t smiling as much as her boyfriend.

“Don’t forget what we talked about.” He said.

Dana turned back to the machine. Her tits felt incredible, her hips felt so curvy and full, her hair looked like pure flaming passion, and her lips felt like they were made for sucking guys off. But something else was important, something very important that Billy had mentioned just earlier. Her intelligence and her goals. These were two features she had to take care of. She needed to be a real slut, and real sluts weren’t always that bright.

Looking at the options on the cards, Dana found one that seemed perfect. Turning to the others, she winked. “Found another one. How does Lives to Fuck sound?”

She thought Ethan may pass out as she said it. It was a game she’d played with him many times. She’d pretended to be a complete whore whose entire purpose in life was to fuck and fuck, and then fuck some more. Well, now she could really push those buttons and make it come true. She could turn herself into that slut who never got tired of screwing. And once she did that, she’d be a slut forever.

Turning back to the machine, Dana slipped the quarter in the slot and pressed the corresponding buttons. The little card began to spin and she looked at the picture below that card blur into an amorphous blob of colors. As it did, her mind seemed to grow light and floaty. She felt herself swaying a little and nearly thought she might fall asleep. Closing her eyes, she focused on the sensations shooting from her cunt up into her chest. The feelings she was having were so unexpectedly odd. It was a need that was building, a want or desire that was multiplying inside her mind. She opened her eyes and watched the card slow down and come to a stop.

Breathing slowly and running a hand through her red hair, Dana leaned back so she could hoist one of her monstrous tits up and drag her lips across a lengthy nipple. She gasped at just how pleasurable that felt. Opening her eyes, Dana smiled at the others.

“I wanna fuck you both blind.” She said. There was no hesitation in her words, no pretending, nothing but crazed horniness that made her want to pounce on Billy and Ethan and ride them both until she couldn’t possibly walk any more.

“Sounds like fun. But you got one quarter left girl. Think you should take care of that one little problem area.” Billy said. Ethan was silent as before. His eyes told everything he wanted to do to his girlfriend.

Dana looked down at herself and briefly over in the reflection on the machine. “You see a problem area on me?”

Billy grinned. “There’s that brain of yours. It’s far too intelligent for a slut like you to really need, isn’t it?”

She thought about that for a second. Just the fact she could think about that bothered Dana. She was a slut. What could a slut possibly need with intelligence? She needed to be a brainless slut, and brainless sluts didn’t care about being smart. She smiled and looked back at the fat man.

“Good point, one quarter left.”

The options for intelligence were slightly more limited than the countless other physical ones. But still, Dana saw one that seemed to cry out to her. She grinned and imagined all those stupid thoughts she had melting away. Thoughts just got in the way of things. She needed a guy to do all her thinking, a big strong man to fuck her into submission and tell her what to do. She was a serving slut, not a dominant one. And now she’d have the brain to match.

“Brainless Beauty coming up.” Dana said. She nervously inserted the quarter in the slot. Some distant part of her mind wondered if she really wanted to do this. To push a button and sap her intelligence somehow seemed wrong. But that was a weak voice in the back of her mind. It was hidden far beyond the reach of the crazed sexual longings she now felt, the enhanced body she now had. It was not something worth taking seriously anymore.

Pressing the buttons, the black card began to spin and Dana felt her head begin to spin as well. Everything grew hazy and dreamlike. She imagined she was floating for several minutes, the world sinking beneath her. Memories flew by of books and learning, numbers and figures. All of these images flew into a swirling vortex that seemed to gobble them up and spit out useless knowledge in their place. She found her thoughts shifting from what she wanted to say or discuss to what she wanted to do or wear. Everything she’d once found important about life seemed to sink away as the spinning slowed and her mind returned to the present.

Opening her eyes, Dana giggled and looked at herself in the glass of the machine. She was pretty, she thought. Whoever that girl was in the machine was pretty. She giggled again, noting how the girl giggled as she did. Maybe that girl thought she was pretty too. She looked down and noticed she was topless. That was funny, she thought. There were so many cute tops she could be wearing right now. But wearing nothing was cute also. Again she giggled and noticed she wasn’t alone.

“Dana, are you okay?” Ethan asked. He walked up to her and pressed in close beside her, looking down into her eyes.

She grinned like an idiot and giggled some more. “Mmmm... Fine. Are you gonna fuck me? You look cute and I’d really like to get fucked or something.”

Ethan looked over at Billy. “It worked.” He said.

Billy approached the two. “Naturally it worked. That’s the point of the Bending Machine. Dana’s a stupid little slut now.”

Dana looked over at the other man, a much larger man. “Thank you.” She said, realizing she’d been complimented. He was so nice to say such kind things about her. She should really reward him. “Do you wanna fuck me also?”

Billy grinned and looked at Ethan. “How about it boy? You did mine, mind if I do yers?”

Ethan seemed to think about it for a second. Ethan was so smart, Dana thought. She thought about it too but just the effort made her brain hurt. Looking back and forth between the two men, she let her hands settle on her tits and began squeezing and poking at her warm tender flesh.

“Why don’t we give her the works?” Ethan said. “She’s a fucking slut, let’s both do her at the same time. I’ll let you have first shot at her pussy. Let me fuck her face.”

Billy nodded and laughed a little. “Boy, now that’s a good idea. I knew you were my kinda guy.”

In no time at all, both men were slamming their cocks into Dana from both ends. She’d never felt so full in all her life. It seemed a lot of her life was kind of loosely ordered in her memory. She remembered growing up with the goals of being a trashy slut. But she wasn’t sure exactly how often she’d taken a cock doggy style. Somehow it seemed an important fact to have overlooked.

Billy was a powerful man, she realized. He grabbed her hips like handles and slammed his meat inside her much harder than she would have given him credit to be able to do, given his size. But he was a giant, in many senses of the word. His cock felt like it was reaching new ground inside her guts. Her cunt felt easily like it was being battered with a baseball bat as Billy humped her little slutty brains out.

Ethan was no slouch either. She’d known that much from their relationship. But why did she never recall sucking his long cock down her throat before? It seemed so intense now. She felt she’d never forget it again and couldn’t imagine going long without wrapping her lips around it. The fact it was so warm and slick now, made her sore little mind melt in even more pleasurable anticipation of slurping down all that thick cream she knew would fire out and into her belly.

“Fuck, she’s so damn tight boy. Yer gonna love porking the girl. She’s got a pussy like I’ve never felt before.” Billy grunted. He pulled back and plowed his hips forward, driving what appeared to be nearly halfway inside the girl. His machine had done wonders for her physical attributes and she was handling his length like a champion.

“Don’t you mean slut?” Ethan said. He gasped and resumed face fucking his girlfriend. “She’s not a girl, she’s all slut now.”

Billy laughed and yanked Dana back at him, punching so far inside her, she found it difficult to imagine the abuse her cervix was taking. She grinned, knowing one thing that even her stupid little brain could remember. When a guy stuck his cock that deep inside her, the feeling of flooding cum was even sweeter. She resumed sucking long and deep on the invading cock of her boyfriend. He was such a stud to do this to her and generous too. Letting another man have a shot between her legs before he did was awfully giving of him. She loved being fucked like this. And even more, she loved knowing she could be fucked like this as long as she wanted. With such a giving boyfriend, she imagined she could fuck all the guys she wanted and take so much sperm inside her, she’d drool the stuff in her sleep.

“Ohhh fuck,” Billy moaned. “I’m gonna fill this little slut up. Now I gotta warn you boy, I’ve sampled my own product, meaning the other Bending Machine. I got a cock like a horse and easily plan to spray just as much cream inside yer girl here as a wild bull. She’s gonna be feelin me for days, not to mention the temporary enhancement to her belly.”

Ethan only grunted more and slammed in harder, his middle hitting Dana’s face hard enough to knock her back more on Billy’s invading member. “Go for it man. The slut needs to be shown her place. And besides, she’s too dumb to care.”

Dana smiled around the cock and widened her eyes trying to give her boyfriend an innocent look. She knew looking innocent as she was now might be impossible but her weak mind saw nothing wrong with trying. She felt Billy slam in particularly hard, his cock sliding to depths she wasn’t even aware she had. It shook inside her and then seemed to come alive like a fire hose let loose. Her eyes closed and she gasped around Ethan’s cock. The sheer volume of warm liquid that exploded inside her seemed unimaginable. She wiggled and shook from side to side as Billy held still and Ethan kept pumping.

“Ohhh fuck yeah, you slut.” Ethan grunted. He grabbed Dana by her long red hair and pulled her at his crotch, sinking his cock deep down her throat.

Dana felt the cum rocket from her boyfriend’s cock, straight into the back of her throat and quickly flooding her stomach. She slurped and pulled at the sides of his pumping cock with her full lips, taking it like a lollipop. She only wanted more, more cum, more cock, more of everything inside her slutty little body.

For what seemed minutes each man unleashed their loads directly inside the girl. She shook and breathed as hard as she could through her nose as sperm seemed to seep into her very organs. Her belly felt bloated and sore. Her jaw was slightly dislocated but oh so happy to be wrapped around such a great big cock. It was the perfect act of being a slut. She felt like she must have been teasing these two at some point but her mind wasn’t sharp enough to be certain. The important thing, she realized, was they were doing her now.

“Fuck, she’s a good one boy. Definitely makes it worth you two having car trouble nearby.” Billy said. He pulled his cock out of Dana and watched the cum dribble down between her thighs.

As Ethan pulled out and let Dana slump to the ground, he grinned up at the man. “She’s fucking awesome. I always wanted the slut to act like she teased. I guess now she’ll always act like this. I can’t wait to try all the positions I’ve imagined putting this skank in. She’s gonna be so fucking sore.”

Dana lay on her side. Her tits stretched out in front of her and her belly now was protruding out above her tiny skirt. She placed a hand over it and heard some gurgles from deep inside. She was filled with cum, thick creamy sperm. That’s how she liked to be. That was her purpose in life. She had felt giggly before and now she was feeling giggly again as the two men discussed using her body some more. How could life get any better?

“Boy, you mind if I borrow her for something tonight? It’ll just take a few hours until Caitlynbot is ready to go back to work.”

Ethan looked down at the whore that used to be Dana, his sweet, flirty college girlfriend. She was such a slut. There was a distant thought of meeting up with friends somewhere, something about a diner, but those thoughts weren’t important. What was important was making sure Dana here made up for being such a damn tease. He poked at the girl’s tits with his foot and looked up at Billy.

“Why not man? She’s a fucking slut anyway. Use her however you like. I think I may stick around and watch a movie or something.”

Billy laughed and in the darkened parking lot, the remaining workers finished repairing the speaker boxes. Soon the locals would begin arriving for the nightly feature and another evening of fun and debauchery would begin. The breeze flowed through the surrounding pines and the last glimmers of sunlight faded on the horizon. Another day was coming to an end in Fertile Fields, and the night was just about to get started.

To Be Continued...