The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 12 — What Turns Her On

It was amazing, Chloe thought. It was amazing just how alive she felt.

Her body was straddling some guy’s, she wasn’t sure just what his name was anymore. It was Greg or Craig or something like that but there she was, sitting atop of his body and she just couldn’t help herself.

The man was groaning now and Chloe knew what that meant. “Are you going to cum,” she cooed. “Are you going to cum inside me?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I want you to, you know. I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum inside me.”

The man groaned again and Chloe knew the man was close.

“Come on, baby,” Chloe purred. “Come on. Don’t keep me waiting. You know I got to have it.”

The man groaned again and Chloe knew he was so very close.

“Come on,” Chloe urged the man. “I know you want to do it. I know you want to show me just what kind of man you are. I know you want to make me cum. I know you want to teach me a lesson.”

The man groaned but this time, he wasn’t holding back. Chloe could feel it. She could feel his cock between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” Chloe moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. You’re filling me up so good and so hard. Oh yeah, baby, I love it.”

And the truth was, she did. She knew there were other girls who didn’t like it but she just couldn’t understand that. There was nothing better than getting fucked and having a guy make you cum. There was nothing better than that.

Chloe leaned down and she kissed the man beneath her. “Oh my God,” she gushed. “Oh my God. That was so good. Was it good for you, too?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I’m glad, baby, but baby?”

“Yeah?”

“Baby, you got to go.”

“What?”

“You got to go,” Chloe said.

“But I ... I don’t understand.”

“What’s to understand?” Chloe asked. “You asked if we could go somewhere and fuck. We did that. Now, you got to go.”

“I ... I ... I—”

“I know, baby. You’re going to come into the club tonight, baby, and you’re going to spend lots of money on me and then maybe we can come back here and we can fuck again, but baby, right now, you got to go.”

“Shit!”

“I know, baby. I know, but it it’s any consolation, you really did fuck me good.”

It wasn’t that much later that the man emerged from the bedroom. He was surprised to find a woman sitting there at the bar. He gave her one quick glance before he scurried on past and then he was out of the apartment and he was gone.

Chloe came out of the bedroom a few minutes later. She’d put on a sheer, little robe and nothing else. She looked at the woman sitting at the bar. “Gabby,” she said.

Gabby nodded at her roommate. “You fucked him, didn’t you.” It wasn’t a question. It was a statement.

“Of course.”

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to. Because he tipped me well at the club. Because I love getting fucked. Pick whichever reason you want,” Chloe said. “They all apply.”

“You are such a slut.”

Chloe just smiled. “You say that as if it’s a bad thing.”

* * *

There was something wrong with that, Gabby thought. There was, wasn’t there, only ...

Only what? When she asked herself that question, she didn’t really get a good answer. It was just a dull aching, like a memory of something that couldn’t be brought to the fore.

There was something wrong with being a slut ... wasn’t there?

* * *

She decided she’d ask Kelly. She’d been doing more and more of that of recent. It just felt good and right to ask her roommate what she thought. After all, Kelly was so smart and intelligent.

Gabby hadn’t always thought that way of course. There’d been a time when she’d tried to convince herself that the opposite was true but she knew deep down that that wasn’t the way it really was. She wasn’t sure when she’d realized the truth, but was such a relief to admit to herself that she craved Kelly’s approval.

She caught up with her friend that evening before Kelly went off to work. “Kelly,” she asked. “Can I have a word with you?”

“Sure, I guess. What’s up?”

“Is it wrong to be a slut?” Gabby asked.

It was as if the tension in the room had suddenly gone up. Kelly turned and stared at her roommate and her words were tight and terse. “Why?” she asked. “What’s it to you?”

“It’s about Chloe,” Gabby began.

“Oh, so we’re talking about Chloe, are we?”

“Well yeah,” Gabby said and almost as soon as she said it, she could feel the tension in the room begin to subside.

“Okay,” Kelly said. “Go on.”

“It’s about Chloe,” Gabby said again to make sure her roommate understood. “It’s about Chloe. She had a guy in her room, one that she’d brought home from the club—”

“Yeah, so? I’ve done that.”

“Yeah, I know, but she was fucking him.”

“Yeah so? I’ve done that, too.”

“Yeah, I know but—”

“But what?”

Gabby shook her head. She just didn’t know how to say what it was she wanted to say.

“You know what your problem is?” Kelly asked.

Gabby shook her head.

“Your problem is you’re too uptight. Your problem is you need to get fucked more. Then you wouldn’t be so uptight.”

She was probably right, Gabby thought. That’s why she’d been so jealous of Kelly, Gabby thought. It seemed as if her roommate was always right.

“Tell you what,” Kelly said, “how about we take you out and get you laid. Would you like that?”

She could get herself laid, Gabby thought. She didn’t need her friend’s help and yet, it felt good to agree to it. It felt good to know that her friend was looking out for her so in spite of herself, Gabby nodded.

“Good. That’s settled then, and now, I got to go or I’m going to be late for work.”

Gabby nodded. She was glad they’d had this talk although if anyone had asked her, she wouldn’t have been able to say just what the heck they’d accomplished. All she knew was she was going to get herself laid.

The next morning, Kelly invited Gabby into her bed. “You know,” she said as Gabby ate her pussy, “I was talking with Mr. Avery about your problem.”

Whatever Gabby might have said was lost in the work that her tongue was doing between Kelly’s legs.

“Are you listening to me?” Kelly asked.

The only answer she got was a savage lick from Gabby’s tongue on her clit.

“Oh fuck,” the girl groaned. “Oh fuck. I ... unhh ... I need you to ... to listen to ... to listen to me.”

Gabby wasn’t listening. Her tongue was on Kelly’s clit, and really, the girl thought, compared to that, was there really anything better than that.

“Oh fuck,” Kelly groaned as that tongue took her higher. “Oh fuck.”

Gabby knew what her tongue was doing and that just made her work her tongue even harder. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to make Kelly cum.

Kelly’s hand pushed Gabby’s head between her legs. “You want to eat me,” the girl moaned, “then fine. Go ahead and eat me.”

Almost as if in response to Kelly’s words, Gabby’s tongue elicited a gasp from the other girl and then a moan and then one long, drawn out word. “Fu-u-u-u-uck,” was the word.

Yeah, you like that, Gabby wanted to say, but her tongue was otherwise occupied in more important pursuits.

It was some time later when Kelly finally was able to have the conversation that she’d meant to have all along. “I was talking with Mr. Avery at the club about your problem.”

Gabby wasn’t sure she liked that. It was okay for her to confide herself to Kelly, but she wasn’t sure she wanted Kelly telling anyone else what had been said.

“He said I should bring you to work with me on my next shift. He said you’d probably like to see me naked.”

Well, there was that, Gabby thought. She did like to see her friend naked.

“He even said they’d waive the cover charge for you if you came in.”

Well, if they were going to waive the cover charge, it was almost as if they were paying her to see her roommate naked, and that, that was something she wasn’t likely to pass up.

“So what do you say,” Kelly asked. “You want to come with me to the club tonight?”

“Sure,” Gabby said. “I’d love to do it.”

“Good,” Kelly said. “I’m glad.”

And Gabby was glad, too, especially that night when she found herself at the rail laying out ones for her roommate even as she watched Kelly shake her pussy in front of her face. She was so very glad she’d come.

Kelly had just finished a set on stage and she’d been replaced by a small, little redhead with the cutest, little breasts. She almost looked out of place there but as soon as she started to dance, Gabby realized she was definitely in the right place.

But really, as cute as the redhead was, Gabby was only there for one reason. She was there to see her roommate dance and so as cute as the little redhead was, Gabby moved back to let someone else have her place at the rail.

She was standing at the bar with her drink in hand when a man looked at her. “You’re Gabby, aren’t you?”

Gabby looked at the man. This was Mr. Avery. This was Kelly’s and Chloe’s boss.

“I’m glad to see you here,” the man said. “From what Kelly was saying, it sounded as if you needed to get out of the house.”

“I’m glad you invited me,” Gabby said.

“It looks like your drink could use a little freshening up.”

Gabby looked down at her drink. It looked fine to her. Still, if the man wanted to give her a little something extra for free, who was she to turn it down.

“Why don’t you have Sean here freshen up your drink,” the man said, “and then I’d like to have you join me in my office because I’ve got a little proposition I’d like to make to you.”

A proposition? Gabby wondered what that was. Still, she’d take the free drink so she took it and then she followed the man into his office.

The manager motioned for Gabby to take a seat even as he took his own seat behind the desk. “I’m glad to see you here,” he said again.

“And I’m glad you made the offer,” Gabby said with a salute of her glass to the man behind the desk.

“I can tell you really like your friend,” the man said.

“She’s very beautiful,” Gabby returned.

“Yes, she is, but then you’re beautiful, too.”

Gabby shook her head. “Not as beautiful as Kelly.”

The man chuckled at that. “Everyone’s beautiful in their own way. Surely, you’ve got to believe that.”

“I guess,” Gabby reluctantly agreed even as she took another sip of her drink.

“Everyone’s beautiful in their own way,” the man said again. “It’s merely a matter of what makes a person truly shine.”

Yes, Gabby supposed. Yes, that was true. It was merely a matter of finding what made a person shine.

“Your roommates, they seem to enjoy being up on stage.”

Yes, that was true, Gabby agreed. That was what they liked.

“So really, what we need to do is find out what really turns you on.”

That made sense, too, Gabby thought. They did need to know what turned her on.

“The problem is you don’t know what turns you on.”

That was the problem, Gabby thought. She didn’t know. How could she not know what turned her on.

“It’s the only way to be truly beautiful,” the man said. “You have to figure out what turns you on.”

The man was right, she thought. She had to figure out what turned her on.

“I can help you,” the man said. “I can help you figure out what turns you on.”

That was what she wanted, Gabby realized. She needed to figure out what turned her on.

“You can trust me, Gabby. You can trust me to help you out because you need my help. You need my help to figure out what turns you on.”

She needed his help, Gabby told herself. She was surprised that she hadn’t realized it before, but she needed this man’s help. She needed him to help her figure out what turned her on. It was just a good thing, she told herself, that she could trust this man to help her figure this out because she needed to know what turned her on.

“Do you trust me?” the man asked.

“I do, Mr. Avery.”

“Good, then I want you to remove your clothes. It’s okay because you trust me and because I’m helping you.”

She needed to remove her clothes, Gabby told herself. It was a good thing that she was here with Mr. Avery because she knew she could trust him and because she knew she needed him to help her figure out what turned her on.

Gabby stood and removed her clothes.

“This makes you hot,” the man said. “It makes you hot to be naked in front of other people. You like that, but it’s not what really turns you on.”

He was right, of course. That wasn’t really what turned her on.

“Sit down,” the man told her. “Sit down in that chair right there and let’s see you masturbate for me.”

Gabby did as she was told and soon she had her fingers between her legs.

“You like that, don’t you. You like playing with yourself and it’s even hotter to have me watching you, but that’s not what turns you on.”

Gabby couldn’t help but moan. Rubbing her pussy like this was making her hot and she liked having this man watch her do it. Rubbing her pussy was making her hot, but it wasn’t really what turned her on, and desperately needed to find whatever it was that turned her on.

“I want you to let a finger slide up inside you.”

Gabby did as she was told and she let a finger slide inside her pussy.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, to have something in your pussy.”

It did feel good, Gabby told herself. It felt good to have something in her pussy.

“It feels good,” the man said, but having a finger isn’t enough to turn you on.”

Gabby was humping her finger even harder but she knew the man was right. A finger just wasn’t enough.

“You know what you need,” the man said.

“Yes.”

“What do you need?”

“I need a cock.”

“You need a big, fat cock.”

“I need a big, fat cock.”

“You need a big, fat cock,” the man said again. “You need something like this.”

Gabby looked up to see the man standing in front of her. When had he gotten out from behind his desk, she wondered and when had he taken off his pants, but all these thoughts were secondary to the fact that he was standing there with a big, hard cock.

“You want this, don’t you.”

Gabby nodded. That was what she wanted. She wanted the man’s cock.

“You want to suck this, don’t you?”

She’d thought she’d wanted it in her pussy but that now that he’d mentioned it, she knew what she did want. In fact, she couldn’t wait to get that cock between her lips.

“You can suck it,” the man said.

Gabby couldn’t help herself. She knew she had to do it. She knew she had to do it. She knew she had to suck that cock.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. You know you like this. You like sucking cock and yet you know, this isn’t what really turns you on.”

Gabby groaned to herself. She knew she liked sucking cock but she knew this wasn’t what really turned her on.

“We should try something else,” the man said.

He was right. They needed to try something else.

“You want to feel my cock in your pussy.”

She did need that. She needed to feel his cock in her pussy and suddenly she was opening herself up for him. “Come on,” she begged him. “Come on. Do it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me good.”

And suddenly he was there, there between her legs and it felt good. It felt really, really good.

“You like this,” the man said. “You like it when you get your pussy fucked.”

“Yes-s-s-s-s,” the girl moaned.

“You like it. It makes you hot and it makes you wet, and yet ... and yet, it’s still not enough. It’s still not enough to turn you on.”

Gabby groaned in frustration. She thought for sure this would be enough. What more was she going to need to do?

“You want more,” the man said.

Gabby gritted her teeth. Damn it. She wanted more.

“You want more,” the man said again, “but fortunately, I can help you.”

Finally, Gabby thought. Finally, she was going to get some help.

“You’re a blatant exhibitionist, aren’t you? You like the thought of people watching you get yourself off.”

An exhibitionist, Gabby thought. No. That wasn’t what she was and yet ... oooh, and yet the thought of someone watching her, god, that was so hot. What if there was a man at the manager’s office door. What if he was watching her. What if he was watching her get herself off? What if he was watching her right now?

Oh my God. That was hot. That was so fucking hot.

“You like that,” the manager said. “You like it. You like being watched. You like the thought of people watching you. You like the thought of people getting off on watching you cum. You’re such a fucking exhibitionist.”

Oh God, Gabby thought. That was what she wanted, and now she wished it wasn’t just one guy watching her. One guy at the door, that wasn’t enough. Kelly had said there were surveillance cameras in the club. What if there were cameras here in this very office. What if a bunch of people were all gathered around and all watching its feed. What if they were all watching her get herself off.

Oh my God. She was such a fucking exhibitionist.

“You like that, don’t you? You like the thought of people watching you having sex.”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

The man pulled out.

“Wait a minute,” a flustered Gabby said. “What are you doing? I haven’t cum yet.”

“Your audience wants more. They want to see you getting fucked different ways. Surely, you wouldn’t want to let your audience down now, would you?”

No, she didn’t want to do that.

“Turn around,” the man said. “Turn around and sit down again facing the back of your chair.”

Gabby did as she was told. She wasn’t sure what the man was going to do to her but as long as this was what her “audience” wanted, she was sure she was going to like it.

“Stick your ass out,” the man told her. “You know what your audience wants. They want to see that you’re ready to be fucked.”

Gabby stuck her ass out. She was definitely ready to be fucked. She knew that. She just needed to make sure everyone else knew it, too.

And then the man was there, standing behind her with a hand on his cock and one on her ass. “I know what you want,” the man told her, “and now you know it, too. You want an audience, don’t you. You want others to see you getting fucked.”

“Yeah,” Gabby moaned and then she moaned even louder as she felt the man’s cock slide between her legs.

“This is it,” the man said. “This is your big turn-on. You like the thought of people watching you. You like the thought of people watching you have sex.”

She liked it, Gabby thought. She liked the thought of people watching her have sex.

“You’re such a fucking exhibitionist, and now I’m going to cum, and when I do, I want to imagine all those people out there, all those people watching you get your pussy fucked, all those people watching me cum inside your cock hungry cunt, and when I do, you will cum, too, because that’s your turn on, isn’t it. Having people watch you. It doesn’t get any better than that.”

It doesn’t get any better than that, Gabby thought, and then almost in the same thought, she heard the man grunt and she felt his cock swell between her legs and ...

And oh my fucking God, Gabby thought. She was cumming. She was cumming so hard. She was cumming harder than she ever had before. Oh my God.

Somewhere along the way, the man had pulled out of her but her pussy was still rippling with the aftershocks of what they’d done.

“You can put your panties back on,” she heard the man say.

* * *

When she finally came to, Gabby found herself alone in the man’s office. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been there or just what exactly had happened but she was dressed and ...

She was dressed and she had a pussy full of cum. There was no mistaking that feel. She definitely had a pussy full of cum.

Just what the hell had happened here, Gabby asked herself.

She staggered out of the office. Everything seemed to be the same. There was a dancer on stage but it wasn’t Kelly. In fact, she didn’t see her roommate anywhere around so if everything was the same, why did she feel different?

Well, maybe it was the cum between her legs. Maybe that was the reason.

The dancer on stage was wrapping up her set. “Gentlemen, put your hands together for Faith,” the DJ’s voice boomed, “and now if you want to get some Faith, it’s time for you to ask Faith for one of her private dances.”

Gabby wasn’t interested in the girl on stage. She was looking for her roommate and then she spied her across the crowded room. She’d just come back from the room in the back. Gabby gave her a little half wave and she saw her roommate nod.

“Gentlemen,” came the DJ’s voice. “One more time. Let’s hear it for the lovely and talented Faith.”

The men in the club applauded as the dancer left the stage.

“And now, gentlemen,” the DJ’s voice boomed again. “It’s time for our next dancer. Put your hands together for Peachy.”

The men clapped as an ebony skinned dancer strode out on stage but it wasn’t the dancer that Gabby was watching. It was her roommate working her way through the crowd. More than once, a guy stopped her and then Kelly would have to stop and talk with him if only for a moment before continuing on.

But finally, she was there, and she was standing next to Gabby. “You wanted to see me?” she asked.

“I think I’m going to go home,” Gabby said.

“Are you okay?” Kelly asked and the concern was genuine and not for the first time, Gabby berated herself for all the times she’d treated Kelly like crap.

“I’m fine,” Gabby said. “I’m just feeling a little tired.”

“You want to take the car?”

“How would you get home?”

“One of the other girls could give me a ride.”

“I don’t want to inconvenience you.”

Kelly waved it off. “It’s not a problem.”

“I can take a cab.”

“It’s not a problem, really.”

“I’ll take a cab.”

“Are you sure?”

Gabby nodded.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“I did,” Gabby assured her roommate.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m sure.”

“All right then. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

Gabby nodded and with that, the two roommates went their separate ways.

What had happened to her there in the club, Gabby asked herself as she sat in the cab on the way home. She was sure something had happened but for the life of her, she just couldn’t seem to say what that was.

Without even thinking about what she was doing, her hand pulled her skirt up and her fingers started to work her slit. She stifled the urge to moan.

Just what the hell had happened there, she wondered to herself even as her fingers continued to work her pussy.

She looked up at the man in the seat in front of her and she wondered if the man could see what she was doing. Her fingers rubbed herself even harder and again, Gabby fought back the urge to moan. She kind of hoped he could, she told herself. She kind of hoped the cabbie could see her getting herself off.

What the hell was she talking about, she told herself. She didn’t want that, and yet the thought was there. Wouldn’t it be fun to have him watch?

The cab pulled up in front of the apartment building and Gabby quickly pulled her hand back from between her legs. The cabbie turned and looked at her. “That’ll be sixteen fifty,” he said.

Gabby handed the man a twenty and told the man to keep the change and then quick as she could, she scampered into her apartment where she quickly locked herself in her bedroom.

What the hell was the matter with her?

Gabby quickly stripped off her clothes and she ran her hands over her pussy. Oh geez, that was good, she told herself. Oh geez, that was what she needed.

Only, it wasn’t what she needed. Something was missing.

She rubbed her pussy even harder. Nothing was missing, she told herself, and yet ... and yet something was, and the worst part was she knew she’d cum not all that long ago, so why couldn’t she do it now.

She couldn’t understand it. She was so close, and yet ... and yet she couldn’t make it happen.

What if there was someone watching her?

Gabby wasn’t sure where that thought had come from but in the end, it didn’t really matter. That thought was there and suddenly, her body was responding to that thought.

What if someone were watching her?

She didn’t care who it was. It could be the guy in apartment 4B, or the old guy in 3F who kept leering at her, or maybe it wouldn’t be anyone she knew. Maybe it was a complete stranger looking in through her window.

She fought the urge to look at her window because she didn’t want to break the illusion. If she didn’t look, there might be someone there, someone there who was watching her, watching her play with herself.

Gabby moaned as her pussy responded to these thoughts.

She wanted this. She knew it. She wanted it. She wanted to be seen.

She rubbed her pussy even harder.

Peeping Toms, Dicks or Harrys, they were all her friends. She wanted them all to see her. She wanted to put on a good show.

Gabby moaned as her fingers nearly pushed her over the edge. She wanted this. She wanted to put on a good show. She wanted ...

She wanted to cum and she gasped as it happened. She was cumming and it felt so good. It felt so good to have someone watch and maybe next time, she’d do it for real.