The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 2 — On the Job Training

Kelly was so hot. She was in a room all by herself.

Well, not all by herself. Not really. After all, there were guys all around her but in a way, they didn’t count. The attention was all on her and that’s what she craved.

She was naked and they were watching her. Whenever she moved, their heads moved, too, and mmm yeah, that was so good.

She liked to tease. Of course, without any clothes on, it wasn’t like they didn’t see everything she had to offer but there was more than one way to tease and it made her so hot to think that all these guys were just sitting there watching her and wanting her.

They wanted to be with her and that made her even hotter.

They wanted to be with her. They wanted to stick their cocks in her. They wanted to fuck her. Kelly moaned to herself. Mmm yeah, that made it even hotter.

They wanted to fuck her and she wanted them to do it. She’d take them on. She’d take them all on. She didn’t care how many of them there were. Her pussy was so hot and so ready. She’d take them all on.

Oh God. Imagine that. Her on her back with the guys lined up one after the other, her with her legs spread and the guys stepping between her legs. Her getting herself fucked and when one guy would cum inside her, he’d step aside so the next one could do the same thing to her. Did it get any better than that?

Kelly came to with a start. It took her a second to realize where she was and then she cried out. “No,” she whimpered. No, she didn’t want this. She wanted to get fucked.

It didn’t much matter what she wanted though. She was alone in her room and alone in her bed. Almost of its own accord, her hand slipped between her legs, as if it could somehow substitute for all the cocks of the guys in her dream.

She didn’t want this. She didn’t want her fingers. She wanted those cocks.

My god, she told herself. She really was such a little, fucking slut.

It had only been yesterday when she’d visited the strip club. Her purpose was to get a story, something that was so juicy that it would get the news director’s attention but somewhere along the way, that had changed.

They’d put her on stage and they’d told her it was an audition. Well, this was what she wanted, she’d told herself, to get on the inside, to see things from the insider’s point of view and she’d definitely gotten that.

And then it had gotten really weird. The club manager had taken her into the back and he’d tried to tell her that she wasn’t what she knew she was. The weird thing was that for a moment, she almost believed it.

Her fingers rubbed her pussy. Just think about it, Kelly told herself. All those guys out there, all those guys watching her move around on stage.

Stop it, she told herself. She wasn’t a stripper. She was a reporter. She was a reporter, she told herself again, almost as if by telling herself, she might convince herself of the truth.

She was a reporter, damn it.

But damn, that was hot, getting up on stage.

Kelly shook her head. Weird, she thought. She must have had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, she told herself. Funny thing was that she hadn’t realized it before, but maybe it was the kind of thing that was so weird that she kept it hidden even from herself. That was possible, wasn’t it?

Of course it was, she told herself as she stepped into the shower. It was totally possible. She stood there under the water, luxuriating in the feel of it as it cascaded over her body. She loved her nice, long showers.

She squeezed the shampoo out and she ran it through her hair even as her thoughts drifted back to the club. Just think about it, she told herself. Her on stage and taking a shower. Guys gathered all around her, guys watching her soap up her hands, guys watching her run her hands through her hair.

The water would splatter off her body and the guys could feel the spray and they’d know it came from her. God damn, that was so fucking hot.

And then she’d slide a soapy hand between her legs. Her fingers would tease her pussy but she’d hold off because she wanted to make her pussy wait and she’d want to make the guys wait, too. She could imagine what it would look like, with each of them leaning forward, each of them wanting to see her fingers between her legs.

She wouldn’t tease them too long because her pussy wouldn’t allow it. Her pussy needed to be fucked and if it wasn’t going to be the guys who were watching her, then at least it could be her fingers and with that, she’d let her fingers push past her lips.

Kelly moaned again even as her fingers did exactly what she’d imagined them doing. She was rubbing her clit and it felt so good and then she was sliding a finger up inside her cunt.

Her body pitched forward and a hand braced herself against the wall of the shower even as the other hand continued to work its way between her legs. She moaned again. She loved having guys watch her.

God damn, she told herself yet again. She really was a little fucking slut.

She stepped out of her shower. She was going to have to hurry, she told herself, or she was going to be late.

She was racing by the time she got herself dressed. Her car wasn’t working and she didn’t even have the money to take it to the shop and if she didn’t hurry, she was going to miss her bus.

She was running for the bus. She wasn’t going to make it. She already knew that, but she knew she had to try anyway so she was running hard and she got there just in time to see the bus pull away from the curb.

“Damn,” she half-sobbed. “Damn.” She couldn’t lose this job and how the hell was she going to get the reporter’s job that she knew she craved if she couldn’t even show them that she could be on time.

She scurried across the street. There’d be another bus but it wouldn’t get her there on time. She didn’t have to look in her purse to know she didn’t have enough ... enough money for ... for ... wait a minute.

She opened her purse and there it was, the cash she’d gotten from the club just the day before. This was going to save her job, she told herself, and with not another thought, she flagged down a cab.

It didn’t take long and soon she was standing outside of her place of work feeling almost smug about what she’d done. Heck, she’d beaten the bus there. She paid the driver and then she strolled in through the lobby.

“Mr. Anderson was looking for you,” Charlene said when Kelly finally reached her desk.

“Gus was looking for me,” Kelly asked.

Charlene nodded. “He said he had something he wanted to talk over with you.”

Maybe he’d thought it over, she told herself. Maybe he was going to offer her the reporter’s job after all.

But that wasn’t the case. When Kelly finally caught up with the news director, he gave her the bad news. “We’re going to have to cut back your hours,” he said with hardly any warning.

Kelly felt sick. “My hours,” she said. “But why?”

The man shook his head. “Times are tough,” he said. “We got to cut back. There were some people who said we should eliminate the position altogether and just let the reporters do their own research but I nixed that.”

As if that was any consolation, Kelly thought.

“So starting today, you’re going to be working half days. I know this is tough, but like I said, time’s are tough.”

Kelly nodded numbly.

“Look, it may only be temporary.”

Kelly nodded again. She knew how it was going to go. They’d cut her hours back and then when she was sick and tired of the bull shit, someone else would come in and they’d offer to work for less money, and they’d undercut her.

Maybe she should go somewhere else, she told herself, except from what she was hearing, her station wasn’t the only one that was cutting back, but still, how the hell was she going to get enough money to live.

Her phone buzzed. Almost without thinking about it, she fished the phone out of her pocket.

“You’re late,” the message read.

What the heck, Kelly thought. Late for what. She didn’t even recognize the number that the message was from. Probably meant for someone else, she tried to tell herself, and yet, and yet she couldn’t get past the nagging feeling that the message was somehow meant for her.

But she had more important things to worry about, like how the hell was she going to get more money with her now reduced hours.

She was walking home from the bus stop when she suddenly stopped. She was looking at a building and the words “You’re late,” flashed across her mind.

Her story, she realized. She’d meant to get a view from the inside but after what had happened, she’d kind of decided that maybe that wasn’t the story for her.

But what exactly had happened. Oh sure, the manager had said some pretty weird things, but maybe he was just trying to convince her to work for him. Maybe there wasn’t really anything all that wrong with what he’d said.

You’re late, she heard again in her mind. It was the same message that she’d gotten on her phone.

She scurried across the street. She was late, Kelly thought.

“You’re late,” said the man at the door.

“I know,” Kelly said.

“Mr. Avery wants to see you.”

Uh oh. Mr. Avery was the manager. It wouldn’t be good to get on his bad side. He was sitting there at the end of the bar.

“You’re late,” the man said.

“I know,” said Kelly. Why did this all of the sudden make her so flustered. “I was just—”

“You were just what?”

Kelly was suddenly even more flustered. She wasn’t even sure what she was supposed to say.

“You were just what,” the man asked again.

“I’m sorry,” Kelly said. “It won’t happen again.”

“It had better not,” the manager said. “Listen, I got a business here that I’m trying to run. If I open my doors and I got no girls here, how long do you think I’m going to keep my customers?”

“Not long.”

“What’s that?”

“I said not long,” Kelly said submissively.

“That’s right. Not long. So when I put a girl on the schedule, I expect her to be here on time.”

“I know,” Kelly said

“I know how it is with girls like you,” the man said. “You come in here and you get all nice and hot showing your pussies off to the guys in the club and then you go home and you just have to go out and party all night long because you’ve got to find yourself a dick to fuck but when all’s said and done, you got to get yourself in here on time.”

“I’m sorry,” Kelly said. “It won’t happen again,” and yet even as she was saying it, she was thinking the was information she could use for her story.

“Yeah right,” the man said. “I’ve heard that before.”

“It won’t happen again,” Kelly assured him.

“Yeah right.”

“It won’t,” Kelly said again.

The man grinned. “I guess it’s a good thing then that I’m such a nice guy. I’ll let you go this time, but I don’t want to see it happen again.”

“It won’t.”

“It better not. Okay, I guess you better get to work then.”

“Get to work?”

The man shook his head. “Yeah work. That’s what you’re here for, right?”

“But I don’t ... I don’t have any clothes.”

“Don’t you recall?”

Kelly shook her head. “Recall what?”

“You asked me to get you something to wear.”

Kelly was sure she hadn’t asked him to do that and yet the more she thought about it, the more fuzzy their conversation from the night before became.

“Don’t you recall your asking me to get you some stripper clothes. I think you told me you wanted to look all hot and slutty so the guys would all want to fuck you.”

Her dream, Kelly realized. It was like her dream. All those guys sitting around and watching her.

“So what are you waiting for,” the manager asked.

Kelly shook her head. She wasn’t sure what it was that she was supposed to say.

“Pick up your clothes,” the man told her, “and go in the back and get yourself ready.”

Kelly looked at the bag and she nodded. Somehow, it just felt right. She picked up the bag and she went in the back.

Some of the girls were the same as had been there the day before. Leigh and Amy were there but Gina wasn’t, and over in the corner, there were two redheads talking amongst themselves that looked so alike that Kelly thought they might be sisters.

“Well look who’s back,” said Leigh. “It’s the newbie. We were beginning to wonder if you were going to come back.”

“Hi,” Kelly said shyly.

“You going to get ready,” Leigh said.

“Ready?”

“Yeah. You know. To go on stage.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Well come on. You got to get your clothes off first, you know, before you can get ready to go on stage.”

“Yeah?” Kelly couldn’t help noticing that the conversation in the room had suddenly dropped away and that all eyes were now on her.

Leigh grinned. “I think we all want to see what you got.”

Kelly wasn’t sure why but suddenly the thought of these women watching her undress excited her. Not as much as having guys watching her undress, but still ...

“Well?”

Kelly hesitated for just a moment longer and then she was taking off her clothes. First came her top and then came her jeans. In moments, her bra was gone, too and that left her in just her panties and then moments later, she wasn’t even wearing those.

“Nice,” Leigh said.

It was at that moment that Zeke the DJ chose to walk into the dressing room. Kelly remembered how just the day before, she’d been upset when he’d come in unannounced. Now, it was something kind of different.

He took one look at her and grinned. “I can see you’re not ready,” the man said and then he looked at Amy. “That means you’re up.”

Amy put down her magazine. “Fine,” she said and with that, she was gone.

“You’d better hurry,” Leigh said.

“Hurry?”

The stripper nodded. “Amy doesn’t do very long songs so unless I miss my bet, Zeke’s going to be back here in nothing flat, and a cute, young thing like you, the guys just gotta be eatin’ that up.”

“Really?” Kelly wasn’t sure why but for some reason, that excited her.

Leigh nodded. “And unless I miss my guest, I’ll bet the guys are going to be drooling all over themselves just trying to imagine what it would be like to get their dicks between your legs, and just looking at you, I know that’s the kind of thing that really excites you.”

“Yeah,” Kelly moaned dreamily and then she caught herself. “I mean no. I mean, why would I like that.”

“I don’t know,” Leigh said. “Why would you like that, unless of course, you were a hot, little slut who couldn’t wait to get her pussy all filled and stuffed full of cock.”

“Yeah.” Kelly didn’t even bother to correct herself. She was too busy thinking about what it would feel like to get her pussy all nice and filled with cock.

“And that’s why you gotta get yourself dressed,” the stripper told her, “because you can’t go out on stage until you’ve got some clothes on that you can take off.

Of course, Kelly thought. Of course. That made perfect sense.

Zeke poked his head in the dressing room. “You ready,” he asked.

Kelly nodded. She was so fucking ready.

Kelly followed Zeke out and she watched him slide back into the DJ’s booth. Amy was just finishing up on stage as Zeke keyed the mike. “Gentlemen, put your hands together for the very beautiful Jasmine, and if you want to get a private dance with the lovely Jasmine, all you got to do is ask.”

Kelly could feel herself getting more and more antsy. She wasn’t even sure why. All she knew was she wanted to be out there. All she knew was that she wanted those guys to be watching her.

“One more round of applause, gentlemen,” Zeke said as Amy came off the stage. “One more round for the very lovely ... Jas-mine.”

The men gave Amy one last round of applause.

“And now we got a very special treat for you here at the Excelsior Club. She did her very first dance for you here yesterday, and now she’s back again today. Gentlemen, put your hands together for the very lovely Shiloh.”

Kelly strode out on stage and she couldn’t wait to do it. She wanted to show the guys her body. She wanted to make their dicks hard. She wanted to get those dicks between her legs.

She could feel the bass of the music as it took hold of her body. At first, she almost seemed to ignore the guys as she strutted around the stage, but she knew the guys were watching and that just made her hotter.

At just the right moment, she pulled her top open and she knew the guys were staring at her tits. Leer was a better word, she told herself. God damn, these guys just couldn’t get enough of her tits.

Her hands teased the guys with her panties. More than once, she seemed to be on the verge of stripping them off and then she’d pull herself back only to go after her panties yet again. She hoped this was driving the guys wild. She hoped this was making them want to fuck her.

There was one guy in particular. She liked the way his eyes never left her. She liked the way his eyes made her hot.

She stripped off her panties, knowing already that she was so fucking hot. She was thinking about the guy, the one who couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was thinking about how hot it would make her, how hot it would be to have his cock in her cunt.

She waved her pussy in front of his face but she knew what she really wanted. She wanted him to cum up on stage. She wanted him to bend her over, to force her down onto her hands and knees. She wanted him to fuck her brains out.

She wanted him to do it right here on stage. She wanted him to come on up. She wouldn’t bother to suck his cock because she was too greedy for that. She didn’t want to waste the time that it would take to suck his cock. Just let him slide his cock between her legs. That’s what she wanted.

Her pussy was so wet and her pussy was so tight. His cock probably wouldn’t go in right away. She was too tight for that but that wasn’t going to stop him. He’d keep pressing until he made her tight, little pussy take his cock.

Kelly couldn’t help it. She let out a little whimpering moan.

Oh crap. She was still on stage. Had the guys heard her do that? And did it matter?

Maybe that was what she wanted. Let all the guys know just how hot she was and meanwhile her man at the rail would be fucking her brains out.

She’d try to hold out, she told herself. She’d try to make it last but she knew it just wasn’t possible. She knew she’d be horny, just like she was now, and as horny as she was, she knew she wouldn’t last long before her pussy was cumming all over that big cock. She hoped that cock would cum inside her when her pussy came but then of course, she knew it would. It had to cum inside her. It just wouldn’t be right if it didn’t.

Kelly couldn’t help herself. She came right there on stage and it felt so good. She hoped the guys realized what she was doing. She hoped they knew just how much she liked dancing for them.

“Gentlemen,” Zeke was saying. “Put your hands together for Shiloh, and now’s the time to ask her for a private dance if you want to see just how low Shiloh will go.”

Shiloh waved to the guys one last time as she left the stage. God, she loved it, she told herself. She loved showing the guys her pussy.

She’d only been in the dressing room for a few minutes when Zeke stuck his head through the door. “Mr. Avery wants to talk with you,” the DJ announced.

Uh oh. She was in trouble, Kelly thought. Mr. Avery had seen her show and she’d gone too far. She hoped she wasn’t going to lose her job over this.

Mr. Avery was sitting at the end of the bar right where he always was. “You wanted to see me,” Kelly asked.

“Did you have fun on stage,” the man asked.

Uh oh. It was about the stage act, Kelly thought. Kelly nodded. “I liked it,” she said.

“It looked like it,” the man said, “but you know, there are rules.”

Uh oh.

“I think we should have a talk.”

Uh oh. Not good at all.

“Why don’t you have Sean pour you a drink and then you and I can go in the back and talk.”

“Okay.” Kelly got her drink from the bartender and then she followed the manager into the back.

“Close the door,” the manager said.

Kelly did as she was told.

“Do you like working here,” the man asked.

“Of course,” Kelly answered. “I love being a stripper,” but almost immediately, Kelly realized there was something wrong with that. She wanted to be a reporter too, didn’t she?

“I’m glad to hear it,” the man said. “So many people these days, they don’t seem to know what they want. I’m glad to see you know what you want.”

Where was he going with this, Kelly wondered.

“But I thought you wanted something else,” the man said.

Something else, Kelly wondered. What else was there besides taking her clothes off in front of strange men.

“I thought you wanted to be a reporter,” the manager said.

A reporter. Right, she wanted to be a reporter. How could she have forgotten that?

“You do want to be a reporter, right?”

Right. She wanted to be a reporter ... didn’t she?

“I guess we’re lucky to have you then.”

“Have me?”

“Sure. You know. Have you here in the club. Have you dancing here for us.”

Where else would she be, Kelly wondered.

“At least, we’ll have you for a bit longer ... before you go and leave us.”

Leave, Kelly wondered. She wasn’t going anywhere, was she?

“Yep. I imagine after you become a big shot reporter, you won’t be able to dance here anymore.”

He was playing with her, Kelly realized. It was just like it was the day before. He was toying with her. He was trying to make her think she was a reporter. “I’m not a reporter,” she said with a laugh.

“You’re not.”

Kelly shook her head. “I’m a stripper.”

“You’re sure about that?”

Kelly nodded. Wasn’t it obvious what she was?

“You’re sure,” the man asked again.

Kelly nodded again. “I’m a stripper,” she said.

“But not a reporter?”

Kelly shook her head. Hadn’t they been over this the day before. She was a stripper. She might have wanted to be a reporter, but that wasn’t what she was. She was a stripper, and really, she had no idea why they were talking about it all over again. She was a stripper. She wanted to be out there with the customers. She wanted to be taking off her clothes. She wanted to make herself hot.

The manager grinned. “Well all right then. It sounds like we’ve got ourselves an understanding then.”

Kelly nodded. She wasn’t sure why they’d had to have this conversation again, but if they’d come to an understanding, then great, she was glad of it.

“Oh, and Kelly? One thing more.”

Kelly looked at the man expectantly.

“You were late today.”

“I know, Mr. Avery. I’m sorry, Mr. Avery. It won’t happen again, Mr. Avery.”

“I should hope not,” the man said. “You know, if you can’t handle the job, there are other girls I could put on the schedule instead of you.”

“No, don’t do that,” Kelly said. “I’ll do better. I’ll be here on time next time. I promise.”

“You promise, huh?”

Kelly nodded.

“I guess that’ll have to do then. Besides, I know what girls like you really want. What you really want is to take off your clothes and show guys your pussy.”

Kelly gasped. He really did understand.

“I’ll bet that’s what you want to do right now.”

Kelly nodded. That’s exactly what she wanted. She wanted to show guys her pussy.

“And you’re going to be here on time tomorrow?”

Kelly nodded.

“Well all right then. I guess we’re done here. I guess you can go now.”

Kelly was glad. She couldn’t wait to go out and show the guys her pussy. It was, after all, what she did. She was a stripper and that’s all there was to it.