The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 27 — Spy Hard

Gabby wasn’t sure just where the heck she was going. All she knew though was that she had to follow the car in front of her. This, after all, was her chance to show Chuck what she could do.

Still, when she’d left her apartment, she’d almost been too late in her pursuit.

She’d left almost as soon as the girl Maddie had but even that short amount of hesitation had let the other girl get out of her sight but she had to be headed to the parking lot, Gabby reasoned. She just had to so Gabby was practically running towards the parking lot and even then, she’d almost been too late to see the blue Corolla being pulled out of one of the guest spaces.

She’d only gotten the briefest of glimpses of the driver but that had been enough to tell her that the driver behind the wheel was the girl, Maddie.

So far so good, Gabby thought as she raced to get into her own car. She had to dig her own keys out of her purse but by the time she had and by the time she’d pulled her car out of the lot, the blue Corolla was nowhere in sight.

No, Gabby chastised herself. No. She’d been too late and she just couldn’t go back to Chuck and tell him that she failed again. She just couldn’t do that.

So she drove, her head swinging from side to side as she looked up and down side streets hoping that she’d catch up with the car sometime, but becoming more and more desperate with each passing minute.

And then, there it was, stopped at a stop light, one lane over and four cars up, or at least Gabby hoped that was her quarry. She couldn’t see the driver all that well, but she had the impression that the driver was a woman and even if that was all she had to go on, she decided to go with it.

So she kept an eye on the car in front of her and she hardly watched anything else. That was how she almost got hit twice but almost didn’t count so she motored on, trying to make sure that this time, the car didn’t leave her sight.

It was easier in the movies, Gabby thought. In the movies, the cops seemed to be able to follow anyone at will and they never had to worry about being seen unless of course, that was a crucial part of the story. But here in real life, here it was different.

They’d come to a stop at another light and still Gabby fretted as she watched the car that she still wasn’t sure was even the right one. She thought it was, but she would have liked to have been a little more sure.

The car in front of her pulled into her lane and Gabby could see that the car was getting ready to turn right so of course, Gabby was going to have to turn, too, but it made it more likely that she was going to be seen but that could not be helped.

Gabby fretted about that but really there was nothing she could do about it. She had to keep her eye on the car.

She followed the car down the street and then down another. Maybe, Gabby thought. Maybe the girl still didn’t know she was there.

A few side streets later and the other girl was pulling into a parking space out on the street. Crap, Gabby thought as she looked for a parking space herself. Crap, she needed to find somewhere to park but as soon as she got out of her car, the other girl was going to see her.

She had to pull a U-turn to find a spot and already Maddie was walking up towards a group of buildings. Shit. What was she supposed to do? She’d be seen if she got out of the car, she told herself but if she didn’t she wouldn’t be able to find out where the girl was going and Chuck had made it clear that he wanted to know everything about her and really, that was the deciding factor. If she ever wanted to suck Chuck’s cock again, she was going to have to get out of her car and she was going to have to follow the girl.

The girl was nearly to the first row of buildings by the time Gabby crossed the street. She was going to have to hurry, Gabby told herself, if she didn’t want to lose her.

God, could she be this lucky, Gabby wondered. All the other girl had to do was to turn around and look and she’d see her for sure and if she did, considering the fact that she’d just met her a few short minutes ago back at the apartment, there was no way Gabby was going to be able to now explain her presence here.

But the girl didn’t turn. She was headed for some stairs, Gabby realized. She was headed for the next level up. This was it, she told herself. She was going to be seen for sure.

And yet, it seemed as if luck was still on her side. The girl put a key into the door of one of the apartments on the second level and she let herself in and as far as Gabby could tell, she’d never looked around even once.

She was elated. She’d done it. She’d followed the girl home but that was just the start of it, wasn’t it, she realized. So what if she knew where the girl lived. She still didn’t know anything about her and if that was all she knew about her, she realized, it was pretty likely that Chuck wasn’t going to be all that happy with that.

The question, of course, was how to find out more without tipping her hand and the first thing she needed to know was other than being named Maddie, she needed to know just who the heck the woman was.

The apartment complex was actually a series of buildings with two apartments on the ground floor and two on the top floor. The girl, whoever she was, lived in one of the second story units but there had to be a manager somewhere who knew who lived in every unit.

Yeah, and so what if there was? Why the hell was the manager going to tell her anything.

What she needed, Gabby thought, was a story. What she needed was something that was so compelling that the manager would have to tell her what she wanted to know.

No, not compelling. Salacious. That was what she needed.

But what would do the trick? That was the question.

She was still standing there trying to figure out what she was going to do when a man came up to her. “Hey,” he said.

“Hey,” Gabby said.

“You mind me asking what you’re doing?”

Gabby looked at the man. He was short and stocky and that wouldn’t have been so bad if he hadn’t been overweight. He had black hair and a big, puffy face and a mustache. “What?” Gabby asked.

“I said do you mind if I asked what you were doing.”

“I’m not doing nothing,” Gabby said defensively.

“Really? That’s not what it looked like to me. It looks like you were watching those apartments over there.”

“Which ones?”

The man snorted contemptuously. “I think you know which ones. Why are you spying on my neighbors?”

“I wasn’t spying on anyone and besides, it’s a free country. I can go and do whatever I want.”

“It’s not that free.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“If I think you’re looking to rob someone, I can always call the cops and you can explain yourself to them.”

“Don’t do that,” Gabby said hurriedly.

“Ah, so you are up to no good.”

“I am not. I’m just trying to—”

“Yes?”

“I was trying to find out something.”

“What were you trying to find out?”

Gabby said nothing.

The man shrugged. “Okay,” he said. “That does it. I’m calling the cops.”

“No wait.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m trying to find out about the woman in 4F.”

“Maddie Romano? What do you want to know about her?”

Well, she’d already learned something, Gabby thought. The girl’s last name was Romano and that was something she hadn’t known before.

“What do you want to know about Maddie?” the man asked again.

“E-everything.”

“That’s more than just one thing,” the man said. “Why do you want to know that?”

“She’s friends with my roommate,” Gabby said.

“Yeah so?”

“So I think they might be up to something.”

“Up to something? Up to what?”

“I don’t know but I kind of heard them talking. I just ... I couldn’t hear what they had to say though. That’s why I’m here.”

The man was looking at her. “You know,” he said finally. “You’re kind of hot.”

Gabby snorted at that.

“I wouldn’t dismiss me so easily. You know, I could be a big help to you.”

“Yeah?”

“Like do you know what her husband’s name is?”

Gabby shook her head. Up until that moment, she hadn’t even known that Maddie had a husband.

“It’s Tony. Do you know where Maddie works?”

Again, Gabby shook her head.

“Man, you don’t know anything about her at all.”

“I guess I don’t,” Gabby admitted.

“I could help you out,” the man said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I could tell you something about those two.”

“Something about who?”

“Something about Maddie and her husband, Tony, but if you wanted that information, it would come at a price.”

“What sort of a price?”

“Well for starters, you’d have to come to my apartment and you’d have to spend some time with me.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

“And of course, you’d have to do me some favors.”

“What kind of favors?”

“Oh, I think you know the kind of favors I’m talking about. The kind of favors that involve you and me getting very, very intimate.”

There was little doubt in Gabby’s mind what it was that the man had in mind.

“So what about it,” the man asked. “You up for a trade?”

She shouldn’t, Gabby told herself. She shouldn’t and yet ... Chuck had made it clear that she wasn’t supposed to come back empty handed.

“Well?”

“You know,” the man said, “I ain’t got all day. Time’s a wasting. Either you make up your mind or I’ll call the cops.”

“You’ll tell me what I want to know?”

“If you keep up your end of the bargain, sure.”

What could she do, Gabby tried to tell herself. She had no choice. She had to know. “Okay,” she said finally.

“Okay?”

“Okay, I’ll go with you.”

“Cool. Come on then. Follow me.”

The man’s name was Stan Musial. “Like the ball player,” he told Gabby although Gabby had no idea who Stan was talking about, so she just nodded blithely and hoped he wouldn’t ask any questions. “So you want to know about Maddie, do ya?”

Gabby nodded.

“Well I hope you realize that if you want me to rat out my friends, it’s going to cost you.”

Gabby couldn’t help wondering just how much Maddie and her husband were friends of Stan’s. Neighbors maybe, but friends?

But Stan motioned Gabby towards the couch. “Come over here,” he said, “and you can ask your questions,” but when Gabby looked to take a seat beside him on the couch, he stopped her. “Hey now,” he said, “what are you doing?”

Gabby looked at him in confusion. “You said—”

“I know what I said,” Stan said, “but I didn’t mean for you to join me on the couch. Your place is right there.”

Gabby looked at the place where Stan was pointing between his legs and she shook her head. “No way,” she said. “Nuh uh. Not going to do it.”

“Okay then. I guess I’m just going to have to call the cops. What’d you say your name was again?”

“I’m not telling you.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. I’m sure the cops’ll figure it out soon enough as it is but I wonder what Maddie and Tony are going to say when I tell them there was this strange woman looking for information about them.”

“Don’t tell them.”

“Sorry, I got to. I mean it wouldn’t be right for me not to tell them that there was this crazy woman coming around asking about them that is unless—”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you could convince me that you weren’t such a crazy woman after all.”

Still, Gabby said nothing but Stan was looking at her and then he was looking at the spot between his legs and then back at her and then back between his legs.

“Oh all right,” Gabby said finally. “You win,” and with that, she let herself drop down and kneel between the odious man’s legs.

“Now, let’s see,” Stan said. “Where were we?”

“You were going to tell me about Maddie and her husband.”

“No, I think you were going to take my cock out and suck it.”

Gabby shook her head. “Tell me about Maddie first.”

“I don’t think you’re in any position to negotiate,” Stan said.

No, she wasn’t, Gabby told herself. From her position, she could see Stan’s belly right there in front of her but Stan was right. She was in no position to negotiate.

“Okay,” the man grumbled. “I’ll tell you what. I’ll start first and then you jump in. How’s that sound?”

Gabby nodded.

“Your friend, Gabby, she and her husband moved in here about four years ago. Like I already said, her husband’s name is Tony.” Stan stopped as he made a point of looking down at Gabby.

Gabby got the message and her hand unzipped Stan’s pants before going in after Stan’s semi-hard cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as he felt Gabby’s hands wrap around his cock. “Fuck, where was I? Oh yeah. Gabby and Tony.”

Gabby’s squeezed the man’s cock encouragingly.

“Fuck, yeah. Tony, um, I get the feeling that he runs things over there. You could say he definitely is, oh fuck, he is, um, the ... the man of the house over there.”

She’d come this far, Gabby told herself. She was going to keep right on sucking Stan’s cock just as long as Stan kept telling her what she wanted to know. “Why do you say that?”

“I think Tony’s a bit on the jealous side.”

Well, that was worthy of pulling her mouth free if only for a moment. “Yeah?” she asked.

“Yeah. I think he doesn’t like it when ... oh fuck ... w-when she has guy friends around.”

“What else?”

“I’ve heard them arguing.”

“Often?”

“No and they’re always short.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means they’re always short because he always wins.”

“How do you know that?”

“I just do.”

Gabby didn’t bother to press the point because she didn’t have to and besides, there were other questions to ask but finally, Gabby was coming up to the really important questions. “What’s she been up to lately?” Gabby asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I think you know what I mean. I want to know what’s different now.”

“I think I deserve something more for that.”

“Do you now?”

Stan nodded.

“Like what?”

“Use your imagination.”

Gabby didn’t have to use her imagination. She knew what Stan wanted so she stood and in the next moment, she was straddling his lap and then she was reaching down and she was taking hold of his cock. “You mean like this?” she asked.

Stan couldn’t help but groan as he felt that pussy slide down around his cock.

“Well?” Gabby demanded.

“Well what?”

“What’s she been up to lately?”

Stan groaned again as that pussy again stroked his cock. “N-nothing,” he stammered.

“Nothing?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary. Well, sh-she’s been going out a little bit more.”

“Has she now?”

Stan nodded.

“Don’t stop now,” Gabby said. “Stay with me. What else has been going on?”

“Well there’s this guy.”

“Guy? What guy?”

“He came around recently.”

“Who is he?”

Stan shook his head. “I don’t know. I never saw him before but what I do know is that he came around twice and I’m pretty sure Tony wouldn’t have liked it.”

“Why wouldn’t Tony have liked it?”

“Because this guy was a real guy.”

“What?”

“This guy is a real guy. The guy looked like he worked out.”

“So?”

“So I don’t think Tony likes guys like that.”

Gabby squeezed her pussy muscles in excitement. Was this something she could use, she wondered. “Because Tony’s jealous?”

“Y-yeah,” Stan groaned.

“Do you think Maddie’s having an affair?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

“I didn’t ask you what you knew. I asked you what you thought. Do you think she’s having an affair?”

Stan’s eyes went wide as he stared up at Gabby and that’s when Gabby felt it. Fuck. Too soon, but there was no doubt about it. Stan was cumming in her pussy and there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it except stay where she was and take it.

“Fuck,” the man groaned when he was done.

“You still haven’t answered my question.”

“What?”

“You still haven’t answered my question. Do you think Maddie is having an affair?”

“I don’t know. I suppose it all depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“I suppose it depends on which answer’s going to get my cock in your pussy again.”

Gabby shook her head as she pulled herself up off of Stan’s body. “I didn’t want you to tell me what I wanted to hear. I wanted you to tell me the truth.”

“I did,” Stan protested.

“Yeah right.”

“I did,” Stan said again.

He probably had, Gabby thought but she wasn’t going to tell him that. Leave him wanting more in case she ever wanted anything more and besides, there was another explanation as to why the man Stan had seen was coming around. It was always possible that Maddie wasn’t having an affair.

“Are you going to tell anyone what we did here today?” Gabby asked.

Stan shook his head.

“Yeah, that’s what you say now but how can I believe you?”

“You can believe me.”

“How about we make sure.”

“How?”

Once more, Gabby found herself between Stan’s legs with her fingers wrapped around his cock but this time, she was there of her own choosing. “I’m going to give you my phone number,” she said. “You see anything that you think I might be interested in, you give me a call. If I like what you’ve told me, you’re going to be rewarded. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds good,” Stan said.

“I’ll bet it does but first, we need to seal the deal.”

“How do we do that?”

“Call it my own little version of a handshake,” Gabby said and Stan moaned as Gabby’s tongue began to lick at his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as Gabby licked the cum from his cock.

Gabby didn’t say anything of course. After all, why should see and besides, what was there left for her to say?

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again and Gabby could feel his cock getting harder again. She would have sighed if she would have thought it would have made a difference. She hadn’t actually wanted that but it couldn’t be helped.

His shaft was clean now but in moments, he was going to get himself messy all over again.

There was only one way to keep Stan from messing up the work that her tongue had just done so Gabby did what her mouth had to do. She welcomed Stan’s cock back inside of her.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

He was cumming and of course Gabby’s mouth was there to gobble down whatever his cock had to offer. After all, she’d just spent all this time licking him clean. She wasn’t going to let him mess up her good works just because he couldn’t control his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again.

“You are going to tell me what I want to know,” Gabby said.

“Yes.”

“And if anything new comes up?”

“I’ll give you a call.”

“Good boy.”

As much as Gabby might have thought Stan was totally on her side, she wasn’t relying totally on him. Over the days that followed, she would come by to watch Maddie’s apartment. She saw Stan from time to time but other than a brief look of recognition, he seemed not to take notice of her at all and in a way, that was a good thing. If the neighborhood busybody didn’t feel the need to take notice of her, then why should anyone else take notice of her.

She’d been watching the apartment off and on for the past five days when a man came out of the apartment and walked her way and Maddie decided it was finally time to approach the man. “What’s your name?” Gabby demanded as he was about to walk on by.

“My name’s Tony,” the man said.

“Tony? Then you must know Maddie.”

“Maddie’s my wife. Why?”

“Oh,” Gabby said, letting a hint of consolation slide into her voice.

“What’s the matter?” Tony demanded.

“Nothing.”

“It’s not nothing,” the man said. “I can tell.”

“No really,” Gabby said. “It’s nothing, really.”

“Well, it’s just ... are you sure you really want to know?”

“Yes, I’m sure I want to know.”

“Okay, I think your wife’s been fooling around on you.”

“Yeah right. Maddie wouldn’t do that.”

“You’re probably right,” Gabby agreed. “It was probably all a mistake on my part. Forget I mentioned it.”

“Wait a minute,” Tony said just as Gabby had known he would. “What makes you think my wife is fooling around on me?”

“I ... are you sure you want to know?”

“Yeah, I want to know. What makes you think that my wife is fooling around?”

“Well, I came home and I found her with my roommate, Kelly. Do you know Kelly?”

“Not really. Why?”

“Well like I said, I came home and I found them in my apartment and I think they were fucking.”

“Yeah? Why do you think that?”

“Well, um, are you sure you really want to know?”

“Yeah, I want to know. Why do you think they were fucking?”

“Well, I could sort of hear them through the walls.”

“And you’re sure they were fucking?”

“Yeah.”

“Well damn.” It was clear that the man wasn’t overly pleased by what he’d just learned. Still ...

“There’s more,” Gabby said.

“More?”

“Yeah, my roommate Kelly is, um, she’s a porn star and I think she might have gotten your wife into the biz because they were saying something about a scene when I came home.”

“Wait a minute. I thought you said they were fucking when you came home.”

“Well they were, actually, but this was ... this was after.”

“Okay, go on.”

“I hope you don’t take offense at his but I don’t believe a word you’re saying.”

“That’s okay,” Gabby said. “If I was in your shoes, I wouldn’t want to believe me either. You want to believe your wife. I understand that.”

It was clear that Tony hadn’t expected Gabby to say that. He just looked at her as if he were trying to figure out what he was going to do next. “You just stay away from me and my wife,” he said. “You got that? Stay away from us,” and with that, he turned and stomped away.

She wasn’t going to stay away. Gabby knew that. In fact, she couldn’t stay away. She’d promised Chuck that she was going to find out what was going on so of course, she was back again the next day.

“You again,” the man said when he saw Gabby watching his apartment. “I thought I told you to stay away from me and my wife.”

“You did.”

“Then you obviously don’t listen very well.”

“I listen just fine,” Gabby replied. “I just chose not to do what you said.”

“Do you want me to call the cops then because I will, you know.”

“Do you want me to tell the cops that your wife’s a fucking whore because if you call the cops and if they ask me why I’m here, that’s what I’m going to tell them.”

“You don’t have any proof.”

“That you know of,” Gabby said ominously.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means I’m beginning to wonder just how good you are in bed. Maybe there’s a reason that your wife is sleeping around on you.”

Tony looked angry. “What the fuck are you saying?” He growled.

“I think you know damned well what I’m saying,” Gabby tangoed him. “What’s the matter with you? Can’t you get it up?”

“I can get it up just fine.”

“That’s not what I heard.”

“Fuck you,” the man said and with that, he turned and stomped away.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you wish you could,” Gabby called out and even though Tony never bothered to turn and look around, she was sure he’d heard her.

She was back again the next day when Tony came home from work. “What the hell are you doing here again?”

“Waiting.”

“Waiting for what?”

“Waiting for a sign.”

“What kind of sign?”

“Something that tells me you aren’t the kind of wimp your wife thinks you are.”

“Why, I ought to—”

“What? You ought to what?”

“Nothing.”

“Pity.”

“What?”

“I thought you were finally going to show me something.”

“Show you what?”

“If I have to tell you that, it kind of defeats the purpose.”

“Shut up.”

“Your wife’s out there fucking every guy in sight and look at you. You’re just here being a good, little boy. Her little boy. God, I can’t believe it. You really are a wimp.”

“I am not a wimp.”

“Then prove it?”

“How?”

“You know how.”

“Fuck you,” the man said and he turned to walk away.

“Yeah, I wish you would,” Gabby called out.

The next day, Gabby was back again when Tony walked up the walk. “My wife’s not here,” he told her.

“I know.”

“I sent her to her mothers.”

“Did you now?”

“Yeah I did. I couldn’t have her here all alone while you were watching the place.”

“I suppose I can understand that,” Gabby said.

The man was looking Gabby up and down. On this particular day, she was wearing a short jeans skirt and a tight top. “It means I’ll be all alone tonight.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So it looks like you have no reason to stick around.”

“Is that what it means?”

“That’s what it means, unless—”

“Unless?”

“Unless you’d like to get a look inside the apartment.”

“Now why would I want to do that?”

“Well, you’ve been spending all your time watching it from the outside. I was thinking you might want to see what it looked like from the inside.”

“Maybe I would.”

“Come along then.”

Gabby didn’t bat an eye as she let Tony lead her up to his apartment. She watched the man take his key out and then she watched him open the door and then suddenly, there she was in the apartment, just like he’d said she’d be.

He closed the door behind them and then he turned on Gabby. “You know, you’ve been giving me a hard time these past few days,” he said.

“Have I now?”

“You know you have and just because I don’t think you should be able to get away with that scot free, I’ve decided I should give you something hard, too.”

“Have you now?”

“Yeah, I have. Turn around for me.”

“You mean like this?” Gabby asked as she did a pirouette for the man.

“Yeah, I mean like that,” Tony said as he put his hands on the girl’s ass. “You know that’s a pretty short skirt you’re wearing there.”

“Is it?” Gabby asked. “I hadn’t noticed.”

“I find that hard to believe,” Tony said as he inched her skirt higher and higher. “Oh look,” he observed. “Someone’s not wearing any panties.”

“I guess I must have forgot to put them on,” Gabby said.

“Really. Now I find that hard to believe. You want to know what I think?”

“What?”

“I think you came here because you wanted me to fuck you, that’s what I think. This was never about my wife. This was always about you and me. That’s what I think.”

“Well if that’s what you think,” Gabby said, “why are you wasting time here talking?”

“I just wanted to let you know I was on to your game and as for my wasting time, I did tell you I sent my wife away for the night, didn’t I?”

“Yeah.”

“That means we got all night and I hope you’re ready for it because after all the shit you’ve been giving me, you’ve certainly earned this.”

Almost at the same time, Gabby felt herself being pushed down over the back of a couch and then Tony was coming up behind her and she could feel his cock against her pussy.

“Yeah, this is what you want, isn’t it,” the man said as he pushed his cock into Gabby’s pussy.

“Yes,” Gabby moaned.

“Yes what, Bitch?”

“Yes, I want you to fuck me,” Gabby moaned.

“You mean you want me to fuck you with my big, hard cock, right? That’s what you mean.”

“Yes,” Gabby moaned. “I want you to fuck me with your big, hard cock. That’s what I mean.”

“That’s what I thought you meant,” Tony said as he shoved his cock inside of Gabby’s pussy.

Gabby couldn’t help but moan as the man fucked her. He’d certainly called her bluff. That much was for sure.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “I’m going to cum but I’ll bet you want that, don’t you, you little slut. You want me to cum in your pussy.”

Gabby said nothing and Tony’s cock gave her a particularly hard shove to get her attention.

“Answer me,” the man said. “Tell me you want me to cum in your pussy.”

“I want you to cum in my pussy,” Gabby said.

Tony growled as his cock unleashed itself inside of Gabby’s pussy and then he growled again as he grabbed Gabby by the hair and forced her to turn her head around so she had to look at him. “You know what?” he said.

“What?” Gabby said even as she continued to feel the man cum in her pussy.

“I like you,” Tony said. “I like you and I especially like your pussy and you know what?”

“What?”

“I like you,” Tony said again, “but the next time we do this, I’m going to fuck you in my wife’s bed. How’s that sound?”

So there was going to be a next time, Gabby thought. Well, that was good because she couldn’t wait for the next time. “I’d like that,” she told the man. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me in your wife’s bed.”

* * *

“So what’d you learn?”

Gabby took a deep breath and then she started to tell Chuck everything she’d learned about Maddie.

“That’s it?” he said when she was done.

“Well there is one thing more,” Gabby said.

“Come on. Out with it. No holding back.”

“I let her husband fuck me.”

“Did you now?”

Gabby nodded.

“And how exactly did that happen?”

And that was how Gabby ended up telling Chuck everything.

“So what you’re saying,” Chuck said when she was done, “is not that you let him fuck you but that seduced him. Is that right?”

Gabby nodded nervously.

Chuck leaned back in his chair and he steepled his hands as he thought about what Gabby had told him. “Yes,” he said finally. “Yes. I see how we can use that. Yes.”

“Does that mean that I’ve pleased you?” Gabby asked.

“Yes, I suppose it does.”

“Could I ... I mean, I don’t want to be presumptuous but could you ... could you fuck me?”

Chuck smiled. “Do you think you’ve earned it?”

“Yes, I think so.”

Chuck smiled again as he took his cock out of his pants and he motioned for Gabby to come to him. “I think so, too,” he said as he encored her to hop up onto his cock. “You keep up the good work,” he told her, “and I assure you, there’ll be plenty more of this to come.”