The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 11

Dolly was still sorting the mail when the door bell sounded and she answered to find a man and woman on the door step. The man introduced himself as Brian Willoughby and his wife as Ruth and explained that they were the owners and operators of the Latex fashion house Dolly was expecting. Dolly invited them in and asked if they would like a coffee or tea. They both accepted coffee and Dolly prepared it. When she carried the tray through she asked, “How long have you been manufacturing latex fashion wear and what made them start in the first place”. Brian replied, “We have been doing this for six year now and it was my Mother who started the company, we now have a staff of fifteen. I am a trained accountant and Ruth is a qualified fashion designer”. Dolly asked, “I see you are wearing normal clothing do you limit your use of latex to your private space”. Brian replied, “My Mother was the latex fetishist, Ruth and I have tried it but have not embraced it”.

Dolly said, “Well, as you can see I have chosen to wear latex all the time and plan to take over the premier dress shop in Scarborough and would like to see what you have to offer so I can sell latex fashion alongside normal fashion”. Brian answered, “As I indicated on the phone, I have brought a large selection of samples for you to look at; they are in our van which is parked at the other end of your street”. Dolly said, “I have a garage nearby you can drive it around there and we can look though and I’ll take as much as you can spare. As I told you when we spoke on the phone I would like to open an account so I can place regular orders once I get the shop open, I should get the keys this afternoon so I should be able to open for business tomorrow”.

Brian started to say, “Ok if you can direct us to your Garage we can get star......”. Dolly checked them both and they were both displaying a glazed appearance. Dolly started by saying, Brian, Ruth you are now both my slaves, you will obey me without question and each time you do you will feel a sense of pleasure. Any time I ask you to do something that would have been against your normal tradition, it will become your normal practice and you will not notice or be aware of a shift. Ruth, you have been thinking for some time that you would like to try latex again and when we get to the garage you will be keen to model your creations for me. When you do you will discover that you really like the feel of it against your skin. Brian, you have also been thinking about embracing the products you manufacture but have been waiting for Ruth to make the first move. Once you see Ruth wearing latex, you will feel obliged to follow her lead and change your clothes, once you are dressed in latex, you will never want to wear anything else ever again. In latex your sex with become adventurous and the more kinks you introduce the more you will both like it. Now you will both think of me as your new best friend, you will never consider .that your future actions are anything other than your own, and you will never remember this trance, when I awake you, you will not notice any loss of time or difference in spatial awareness and you will carry on from where you left off. Ruth one last thing, once you have embraced latex, you will consider then, plugging your vagina and ass is the most natural thing to do and while you are wearing them you will get very randy and need Brian at least four times a day. Now on a count down from ten you will wake up on zero. Ten, nine, eight, seven, sex, fix, four three, two, one and zero”.

Brian shock his head and said, “ed, do you want to get changed or do you go out dressed think that”. Dolly said, “I don’t ever wear anything else, you really must try it, ok let me direct you to the garage”. Taking her bag with Water’s keys and the garage remote within it Dolly walked to the front door. They walked up the street to wear the large transit van was parked. They all squeezed into the front and Dolly navigated them to the garage. When they get there she said, “If you help me to move some crates there will be room for you to park inside. Brian helped to move the cages to the side and then reversed the van into the garage. As the front of the van moved passed the threshold, Dolly lowered the large door locking everyone inside.

Brian turned off the engine and moved to the rear of the van and opened to two large doors. Dolly could see that it was full of cardboard boxes. Brian said, “We were not sure what you would like so we brought our whole product range for you to see”. Dolly said, “Very well get it all out and perhaps Ruth could model it for me”. Brian, said, “I don’t think Ruth would want to do that”. Ruth said, “Nonsense, I would love to model for our new friend”. Brian started opening boxes and searching though them to find Ruth’s size and then handed the corresponding item to Ruth. She modelled dressed top, skirts, trousers and cat suits. Brian stacked all the open boxes against the garage wall and continued working through the van, eventually he came to underwear and coats. When all the boxed were open and Ruth was wearing a shiny red satin rubberised mackintosh, Dolly said, “There are all very nice and items I could sell in the shop, have you no bondage items”. Brain said, “No we made a conscious decision not to pander to the fetish market after I took over from Mother. What sort of fetish wear did you have in mind”. Dolly replied, “Let’s leave this stuff here and I will show you the shop and then I have some clothing in the house that you could look at and perhaps Ruth would model”. Brian said, “Do you want to change back into your normal clothes Ruth before we go”. Dolly said, “I’m sure Ruth would love to come as she is”. Ruth said, “Sure, I would like to stay as I am”.

Dolly opened the garage door and they all walked out into the street and Dolly closed the door before heading towards the town centre. Brian and Ruth followed holding hands and Dolly commented on how nice they looked together”. Brian soon relaxed and stated enjoying Ruth in her latex outfit. When they reached the shop they found Marcella serving a customer and Dolly explained to Brian what she was going to do with the shop layout, dividing the floor space to display the latex fashion and to use half the manikins in the window to display latex outfits.

Brian seemed impressed with what Dolly was planning and he wished her good luck. Marcella had finished serving and joined them saying, “I can’t wait until we start selling latex, my wardrobe needs updating”. After a good discussion Dolly led Brian and Ruth back to the house where they discussed the setting up of an account. Dolly gave Brian details of her bank account and said, “After thirty days you can take the outstanding balance out of this account by direct debit but you must always inform me and get my verbal authorisation before you initiate the transaction”. They also agreed that the produce delivered today could be considered as working stock and would be paid for over the next twelve months with equal payments each month.

When the account details had been agreed, Dolly asked, “Ruth would you like to model some bondage wear now, you stay here Brian and Ruth come up stairs with me”.

On the way up to Dolly’s bed room Dolly asked, “How do you like wearing latex”. Ruth replied, “I have never wanted to before but I am now wondering if that decision may have been wrong”.

Dolly said, “Take your mackintosh off and put this on”, handing her one of the bondage suits she bought from the sex shop”. She helped Ruth to put it on feeding her arms into the internal sleeves and the mask over her head before locking it on”. Ruth said, “This is getting me very horny, I never knew why people wore clothes like this”. Dolly pulled out a ball gag and said, “Try this”, pushing it into her mouth and fastening the strap tightly behind her head. Dolly them pushed her down onto the bed and opened the zip from the bottom providing access to Ruth’s very damp pussy”. Dolly moved into position and pushed her tongue in then started eating her out. Ruth had two very large orgasms and then Dolly pushed a large dildo in and closed the zip. Helping Ruth to stand Dolly pulled the black satin mackintosh around her shoulders and fastened it up. Dolly that said, “Now don’t you look lovely. I wonder if Brian would leave you with me. Let’s go and ask him”. As they walked down the stairs, Dolly whispered, “Don’t indicate to Brian that you would like out of this lovely suit”.

As they entered the sitting room Brian was looking through the CD’s and Dolly said, “What do you think of your lovely wife”. Brian looked at Ruth and exclaimed, “You do look lovely in that, are you alright in there”. Ruth nodded her head and Dolly said, “She has a large vibrator in her pussy, her arms are in internal sleeves and she cannot talk”. Brian said, “I am surprised she would put it on, she has always been totally against and kind of bondage”. Dolly said, “Since she tried on the latex and walked into town, she had reappraised a number of her previous assertions”. Brian said, “Does this mean she will try a few kinks in the bedroom”. Ruth nodded and Brian said, “Why did we not meet you years ago”.

Dolly asked, “I assume your marriage is a happy one and there are no hidden secrets that could spoil this new open arrangement”. Brian said, “We have been going through a sticky patch, Ruth has never been adventurous in the bedroom and I was beginning to think we were not compatible, I had started to look elsewhere for my sexual fulfilment and was even thinking about a divorce”. It was only the business that we now have in common”. Ruth was looking at Brian with a startled expression and Dolly said, “It looks as though this was news to Ruth. Would you like Brian to take you upstairs and try and win him back”.

Ruth nodded and Brian pulled her towards the stairs. Dolly followed them and sent them into the spare room where Brian pushed Ruth onto the bed and fumbled with the zip. Dolly said, Open it from the bottom then pull out the vibrator and then to make it more interesting let me fasten your wrists behind your back with these hand cuffs. They had to work together to get Brian’s cock, in place but they were soon hard at it. Dolly left them to it and returned down stairs. It was approaching lunch time and she wondered whether she should cook for her guests or invite them out. She decided on eating out so she waited for her guests to finish their romp selecting one of Walter’s jazz CD’s and putting it on the player.

As the music filled the sitting room, she relaxed in Walter’s armchair and waited. The CD was playing the fifth track when Brian came down stairs and said, “That was absolutely fantastic, if I could have my way, I would keep her dressed like that all the time”. Dolly said, “I was thinking about lunch would you like to join me in a local pub for lunch”. Brian said, “That would be lovely but how will Ruth be able to eat dressed as she is”. Dolly replied, “I think she should change before we go out, Scarborough is still a provincial little town and some of the locals are a bit too conservative”. Brian asked, “If you remove these cuffs, I’ll go and help her out of that suit”. Dolly said, “You stay here and listen to this nice music and I will help her change”.

Dolly walked up the stairs and found Ruth still laying on the bad. Dolly released the ball gag and took it out and asked, “Did you enjoy that”? Ruth said, “I have had five orgasms since I came upstairs and they were all the best I have ever had. Bing confined in this suit heightens the whole experience and I never thought that could be possible”. Dolly said, “Let me help you out of it, we and going out for lunch”. Dolly removed the mackintosh, unlocked that suit and helped her out of it.

Ruth then put the mackintosh back on with her shoes and said, “How do I get Brian back”. Dolly said, “You could start be giving him a blow job in the sitting room, I think he was a bit overwhelmed by your sudden acceptance of bondage so that would probably take him over the top and make him yours again”. Ruth nodded and ran down the stairs. Dolly changed skirt for a pair of jeans and then walked slowly down the steps. She moved quietly into the sitting room to find Ruth with her head in Brian’s lap. He looked up at Dolly and she said, “You seem to be enjoying that, are you still thinking of divorce”. Brian said, “Not any more I love the new Ruth and if she can keep up this new sexual side to her, I would never need to stray ever again”. Dolly said, “But you have strayed without telling her what she was doing wrong and for that you need to be punished”. Brian came and Ruth swallowed everything and cleaned him with her tongue.

Dolly asked “Ruth how would you like to punish Brian”. Ruth replied, “I think he should stay in these cuffs until tomorrow morning and he should watch you giving me multiple orgasms like you did earlier”. Dolly said, “If you plan to stay you are in for another delight later when my friend comes around after dinner”. Ruth turned to Brian and said, “We are staying here for tonight and you are to keep those cuffs on”. Brian said, “If the result is that your sexual horizons are expanded, we can stay here all week”. Dolly said, “You are welcome to stay here but there is a dress code in this house”.

Ruth said, “I am hungry did someone say we were going out”. Dolly took them to a local hostelry and they all had a good lunch Ruth fed both herself and Brian. As they were walking back to the house, Brian asked, “You mentioned a dress code, there was no clothes in out delivery for men”. Dolly said, “Well whose fault is that, I’m sure we will find you something suitable for you to wear”. Brian said, “Don’t you think we should be getting home the staff will begin to worry”. Ruth said, “I’ll phone when we get back to Dolly’s and I’ll help choose something for you to wear”. Brian was silent for the remainder of the short walk.

As Dolly opened her front door, Ruth said, “Could I please use your phone”. Dolly replied, “It’s in the kitchen, Brian you run upstairs and get undressed”. Dolly waited for Ruth to finish the call and then they both want upstairs together. Brian was standing naked in the spare bedroom and Dolly said, “Is this how you are at home hanging all your clothes on the floor, perhaps you should let him divorce you Ruth, I’m sure there are better men out there”. Ruth said, “He used to love me, perhaps I can win him back”. Dolly replied, “Brian pick up your clothes and place them folded in this chair, then you can stand at attention beside the bed”. Ruth watched him tidy the room and said, “At least his chock is standing at attention”. Dolly said, “That is because he is in a room with two ladies in latex. Stay here and I will find something for him to wear”.

Dolly move to her own room and opened the large wardrobe, at the back she found the bondage suit intended for Jason but she also looked at some of her dresses. She decided after some lengthy deliberations that the bondage suit would be more fitting. She carried it back to the spare room and found Ruth sitting on the bed next to Brian fondling his cock. As soon as Dolly entered Ruth dropped her hands and said, “I am sorry but it looks so inviting”. Dolly handed the bondage suit to Ruth and said, “Help him to put this on there is a bottle of lubrication in the bathroom. Make sure the locks are closed when it is finally on, I’ll go and put the kettle on”.

Ruth helped Brian to put his feet into the legs of the suit and as she pulled it up she noticed the large dildo so she went to fetch the lubrication. After smearing the lubricant all over the dildo and his ass, she pushed it into place and pulled the suit up to his waist feeding his erected cock into the sheath. She then slid his arms into their internal sleeves and then zipped up the top. Lastly she pulled the attached hood over his head and zipped that down as well locking the two zip pulls together with a small brass padlock. As she closed the zip across his mouth Dolly returned with two mugs of coffee.

Dolly handed one to Ruth and said, “Doesn’t he look gorgeous in that. Brian, do you like what you are wearing. Nod if you do”. Brian nodded and Ruth said, “Will he keep that on for me, I would like to ride that rubber cock”. Dolly said, “Be my guest, and Brian don’t cum until she tells you, I have work to do”. Leaving Ruth and Brian in the spare bedroom, Dolly went back to the kitchen and phoned Silvia to apologise and changed the meeting about the shop to later in the week and to confirm that she was coming that evening. Dolly then powered up her laptop. She loaded word and began to write a letter to Mr Scudamore about the mail she had received and what she wanted him to do about it.

Upstairs, Ruth was riding Brian’s rubber cock which was still erect, and Ruth was experiencing her fourth orgasm. Ruth started to slow and Brian appealed, “Please don’t stop now, please let me cum. Ruth separated from him saying, “Divorce me would you, we will have to see about that”. Ruth closed the zip across his mouth and said, “Stay here while I talk to Dolly about your future”.

Ruth move down the stairs and found Dolly in the kitchen saying, “Riding that rubber cock was very good but I don’t know whether it was good enough to keep him. What you did to me earlier was much better”. Dolly said, “If you think I was good, wait until this evening”. Ruth continued, “Since I started wearing this mackintosh, I have become a new person, I feel incredibly sexy and very horny all the time, what am I going to do with Brian”. Dolly said, “Before his revelation about divorce, did you love him”. Ruth replied, “I suppose the answer to that is yes, but our relationship was a little tired, he wanted to expand his bedroom repertoire and I was less inspired. But now if he were to ask again, I would be much more receptive”. Dolly said, “So the question is do you want him to ask again”.

Ruth said, “I am not sure there were still some aspects to Brian that are off putting and these have nothing to do with sex or latex”. Dolly said, “Before we discuss this further we should get Brian down here so he can put his two pennyworths in”. Ruth called up the stairs for Brian to join them. Brian came down the stairs and into the sitting room and sat down on the settee next to Ruth, who go up and move d to the other armchair. Dolly said, “Brian, Ruth is having trouble reconciling her into staying married to you. She tells me there are some issues that have to be resolved before she will decide, what have, you got to say. Brian mumbled behind the zip and Dolly leaned over and unzipped his mouth.

Brian said, “I’m sure we can work out our issues without an audience”. Ruth said, “You told us earlier that you have been seriously considering a divorce, if you wish to retract that statement we do it in front of my friend Dolly”. Brian said, “I never said it was a serious consideration just something that had crossed my mind because you have been so negative about livening up our sex lives”. Ruth said, “So does that mean you have been seeking gratification elsewhere”. Brian replied, “I’d rather not say”. Dolly said, “Ruth, what were the other features of Brian’s character that you did not like”

Ruth said, “There are four, He never helps in the house, he never puts the toilet seat down, he never cleans the basin when he has a shave and he ogles other women”.

Dolly said, “It sounds to me as if his chauvinist attitude has been undermining the happy home for some time”. Ruth said, “The more I think about it the more I feel disinclined to take him back”. Brian said, “Just hold on a minute, there is no need to take me back, I haven’t gone anywhere, we are still married and I still love you, I will even try to change the things about me you don’t like. Please Ruth stop this now”.

Dolly zipped Brain’s mouth closed and said, “Look I think you both need some space, I have an errand to run, we will leave Brian here and go for a walk”. Dolly picked up the mail and the letter she had written and they both walked out the front door together. On the way to Scudamore’s office Dolly told Ruth that she still loved Brian and that she would make everything right before they left in the morning”. Ruth replied, “I really do love him but I just wanted him to suffer a little longer”. They dropped the correspondence off at Scudamore’s office and instead of turning back Dolly continued walking away from the house. Ruth followed on behind saying, “Where are we going now, with only this mackintosh on I can feel that cold wind from the sea and I am getting goose bumps”. Dolly said, “You need to get used to the lack of warmth from your clothes, you will be wearing latex only from now on and you will design clothes that your customers want. From now on, any request from one of your customers for an obscure or fetish product will find its way into your product catalogue. Now let’s go home, and you will forget all my instructions, they are now all your thoughts for you future”.

They chatted about the building and people the past and arrived back at Dolly’s front door after a very pleasant walk. Inside Brian was still sitting on the Settee and Dolly said, “We have decided that in order to win Ruth back you have to use your mouth and tongue so give her four orgasms. Dolly then unzipped his mouth and then unlocked the hood before removing it. Ruth sat on the armchair and opened her legs. Brain knelt down in front of her and moved his head into place.

Dolly retired to the kitchen and started preparing dinner for three. As she was pealing the potatoes the phone rang and when Dolly answered it she found Imogen on the other end who said, “Good new mistress, I have handed in my notice and will be free of this practice in only two weeks”. Dolly told she was pleased and then updated her on the latex products she had acquired and the two owners of the company and manufactured them. When the call was complete Dolly returned to her food preparations and finished up preparing the ingredients for a Lancashire hot pot.

After layering the sliced potatoes on the top putting the hot pot in the oven, she returned to the sitting room to find both guests sitting side by side on the settee. Ruth had her hand on Brian’s knee and Dolly said, “You two seem reconciled, is everything alright. Ruth said, “We were wondering why we are doing everything you tell us, you seem to have a very assertive manor about you and we can’t stop”. Dolly said, “You are both, most likely, naturally submissive, I get this a lot”. Brian said, “You must be a natural telepathic we have neither of us been submissive before and that account terms we agreed is totally inappropriate for a new customer”. Dolly replied, “I thought we had agreed those terms, are you wanting to change them”. Ruth zipped Brian mouth closed and said, “No mistress we are very happy with those terms”.

Brian mumbled into his mask and Ruth said, “With your skills you will make an excellent ambassador for our product portfolio, I cannot imagine anyone saying no to you”. Dolly said, “Take Brian upstairs and find him something to wear with sleeves so he can eat his dinner, and Brian put on whatever she chooses for you”. Ruth and Brian climbed the stairs and Dolly opened a bottle of wine and placed it on the kitchen table with three glasses. Upstairs Ruth, helped Brian out of the bondage suit and then looked in Dolly’s bedroom for something for him to wear, she could not find a pair a slacked or blouse that would fit him, she found a rubber coat that would serve as a shirt but could not find anything for the bottom half. Handing the coat to Brian, she said, “This will have to do for now”. Brian put on the coat and at fitted him around the chest but any came down to below his bum. Ruth then found a wrap around skirt and handed that to him and he put it on covering his legs down to his calves. Ruth then said, “That will have to do, I hope she likes it”. Brian said, “You seem to be avoiding going up against her”. Ruth said, “Consider the consequences if we don’t, if we are right in thinking that she is a psychic with mind control powers, she could make you do some very embarrassing things””.

They walked down stairs together and Dolly asked, “You seem to be a couple again have we got over our differences”. Ruth said, “I think we are past that little differences, he is no longer thinking about divorce, I did however, notice that his erection grew when he put on the skirt”. Dolly asked, “Would you like to be a woman Brian”. Brian replied, “I do not want to change sex but dressing as a latex woman is very stimulating and arousing”. Dolly said, “That could answer one of my dilemmas concerning my Father. I found some female clothing in his study that was too big for me and was rather old. When Father used his own version of mind control to give me this latex fetish, I wondered if it was because he had a similar fetish, but I could never find any concrete evidence”. Brian said, “We get requests for larger sizes very often and all these requests are made by men”. Dolly asked, “Before he purchased my wardrobe had he ordered any larger sizes from you”. Brian replied, “I don’t think so, he was a new customer when he ordered your clothing and it was the largest single order we had received since we took over from Mother”. Ruth said, “You mentioned that your fetish is as a result of mind control”. Dolly replied, “It started out that way but now I think it is natural, his mind control just kicked it off”. Brian said, “So mind control runs in your family”. Dolly said, “No just father and me. Let us sit at the table dinner will be ready”.

They all moved into the kitchen and Brian and Ruth sat down while Dolly dished out the hot pot. Ruth asked, “You didn’t comment on Brian’s attire did you not like it”. Dolly said, “From what there was to choose from you did very well and I hope Brian likes it, because he is not to take it off until he has given you twenty five orgasms with the next one being number one”. Brian said, “If you think I am going to wear this for that long you should think again”. Dolly said, “In that case, make it fifty orgasms for Ruth and five for me and as you are dressed as a woman, you can only use your mouth”. Brian opened his mouth to argue and Ruth pushed her fork of food into it. Ruth asked, “While he is dressed as a woman make him use the toilet like a woman so he doesn’t leave the seat up”. Dolly said, “Brian, when you are standing in front of a urinal you will not be able to pass water. To pea you must be sitting on the pan and you need to use a public toilet you must always use the ladies”. Brian had finished his mouthful and said, “Will you two lovely ladies please stop ganging up on me. I am sorry I argued and in future I will always pay attentions to what you both say”. Before Dolly could reply the door bell sounded and Dolly asked Ruth to see who it was. While Ruth was out of the room Dolly said, “For every orgasm you confer you will like your female clothing a little more and by the time you reach fifty you will never want to wear anything but latex female clothing, now forget I just said that”. Brian’s mouth resembled a fish and Ruth returned with Silvia.

Silvia said, “I hope I haven’t come at a bad time”. Dolly replied, “Your timing is perfect, take this young lady upstairs and do to her what you did to me”. Ruth almost ran up the stairs and Brian said, “Where have they gone”. Dolly said, “Silvia is going to show Ruth the correct was to service a woman and after she has finished doing that you might like to learn it as well, it will help you to achieve your fifty orgasms in no time at all. Although while we are talking about the fifty orgasms there were a few other things Ruth wanted changed, from now on, when you are in your home you will always act like a woman, and keep everywhere tidy, ensure the toilet seat is always kept down and always clean the washbasin after you dirty it, you will also help with the laundry, ironing and other household chores. Also while you are dressed as a female you should answer to a female name, would you like to choose one”. Brian said, “How about Bianca”? Dolly confirmed, “Ok whenever you try to say or think ‘Brian’ it will come out ‘Bianca’ and if someone calls you Brian all you will hear is gibberish” Brian looked startled and said, “You didn’t limit the change of name to when I was wearing female clothing. What will happen when I wear my suit”? Dolly said, “Don’t worry about that I can change that, From now on you will forget that you were ever called Brian and everything that has been said since Ruth went up stairs”. Bianca said, “Where have they gone”. Dolly said, “Silvia is doing a small bit of training and when she is finished she will train you”. Bianca said, “Train, in what way train”. Dolly said, “It will be a surprise, so don’t fret. Tomorrow before you go home we need to get you a wig, what colour would you like”. Bianca said, “Why do I need a wig”. Dolly said, “Ok time’s up, we will get one of jet black hair”. Bianca said, “I will have to learn not to question your suggestions”.

Dolly picked up the phone and called one of the hairstylists on her side of the town. When they answered Dolly told them what she wanted and asked if they could fit Bianca in tomorrow morning early. The girl on the other end said, “If she is ready now we could do her this evening and we can get shoes to fit next door”. Dolly agreed and then went upstairs to tell Ruth they were going out. She also told Silvia to wait until she returned.

She walked Bianca up the street and into the street that had the adult book shop Simone went to and into the Hairstylist next door. Dolly said, “Make her hairless and then give her a female make over and I’ll be back in an hour”. She instructed Bianca to do as they instructed until she came back”.

Dolly returned to the house while Bianca was being changed into a female.

As she climbed the stairs she heard Ruth scream in delight. Dolly entered the room and said, “How many was that”. Ruth’s mouth opened and closed several times and Silvia said, “Twelve, she is one horny woman”. Dolly said, “Ok come over here and drink me”, as Dolly lowered herself onto Silvia’s face”. Silvia started to lick and flick my tongue over Dolly’s clit. Dolly moaned and slowly started to rock against Silvia as she worshipped Dolly, with her mouth.

The warm feelings rose in Dolly as Silvia’s tongue worked against Dolly’s clit. Dolly started to grind her pussy into Silvia’s face. Dolly got wetter and wetter, as Silvia’s tongue licked and flicked against Dolly’s, swollen clit. Dolly rocked more, now lost in the sensations, her pussy rubbing over Silvia’s mouth and nose. Silvia’s tongue licked up every part of Dolly. Dolly grew in passion and need as Silvia’s face burrowed into her. Dolly’s rivers were now flowing faster as Silvia lapped up all of her. Silvia’s tongue still moved quickly with unseen strength, lapping at Dolly, drinking her waters. Faster and faster she went until Dolly screamed a violent, earthly scream and erupted over Silvia’s mouth and face. Silvia drank Dolly in more and more, Her pussy twitches violently as Silvia grasps Dolly harder while her body reaches its amazing climax and they both orgasmed together.

Dolly gasped, “Now Ruth. I hope you were watching. That is how it should be done”, Ruth said, “She is in a class of her own but I will try and repeat that”. Dolly said, “Once again Silvia you have excelled in your new career, what are you plans for the remainder of the evening”. Silvia replied, “Like always Mistress I seek to give pleasure to the men and woman of Scarborough who chose to pay for sex. I expect to have a full evening and will not get to bed much before four o’clock”. Dolly said, “In that case you had better go and I will see you tomorrow at about the same time”. Silvia left and Ruth said, “She is something else, where did you find her”. Dolly replied, “That is my secret, but I need to make some changes to your marriage, when you think about your husband Brain you will replace the words in your mind as follows. Spoken or thought, Husband should read Girlfriend and Brian should read Bianca, I want you to make the changes in your mind and then forget I instructed it”. Ruth and Dolly stayed in the bedroom to recover for half an hour and then they slowly descended the stairs. Ruth said, “Where is Bianca, what have you done with my girlfriend”. Dolly smiled and said, “Don’t worry she just nipped out and we will go and get her in a minute”. Ruth said, “Why do you refer to him as her I know he is dressed as a woman but he is still my girlfriend”. Dolly said, “You sound a little confused. Why don’t you rationalize all the aspects of you mind so you think of Bianca as your girl when she is dressed as a girl and as your, he when he isn’t. Ruth said, “I hope what you have just done, doesn’t cause her any embarrassment”. Dolly said, “As long at you help to feminize her, she will be fine”.

Dolly made a coffee and they both sat in the sitting room to drink it. Dolly asked, “You have been wearing latex all afternoon, what do you think about it now”. Ruth replied, “You have introduced me to a wonderful new world, these clothes and the tongue lashing I received upstairs have changed me forever, I just hope Bianca can keep up”. Dolly said, “Your mission then is to teach Bianca to do it like Silvia before you come to visit me again. You must instruct her and make her practice on you every night for at least four orgasms and only then let her use her strap-on penis for a fifth”.

After Dolly washed the dirty cups and said, “Are you ready let go and see if she is ready”. As they walked out of the front door, “Ruth said, “Do you ever wonder what people think about you walking out dressed like this”? Dolly said, “When I first started wearing it I was very embarrassed but when Daddy died, I was in the middle of changing when the ambulance arrived and I went out wearing something similar to whet you have on and in the hospital I decided that it was what Daddy would have liked and it hasn’t bothered me since”. They walk to the hairstylists and Ruth said, “They must work very late in this town”. Dolly said, “They have a side line for the feminization of men and prefer to do that outside normal working hours”. As the stepped into the shop they found it empty and Dolly called out.

A girl came out of the back and said, “You are a little early, and she will be at least another fifteen minutes, she had a lot of body hair”. Dolly said, “Ok we will go to the Rose and Thistle and will come back in half an hour”. The girl said, “Make it forty-five minutes and we will do a proper job. The tattooist was running a little late”. As Ruth and Dolly exited the shop Ruth said, “Did she say tattooist, what are they doing”. Dolly said, “Let’s wait and see, they are the professionals at this”.

In the pub they sat at a table and there was a lot of interest by the male patrons. Ruth sat in awe of Dolly who remained confident and self-assured and gave the persistent men no quarter. Ruth was feeling very submissive and without Dolly to protect her would have succumbed to the pressure. Three drinks later all having been paid for by others, Dolly said, “Let’s go and get Bianca”. Ruth was accosted by two men on the way out and had to kiss them both before they would let her pass. When the second one kissed her and fondled her breasts, she nearly came. Out side she said to Dolly, “That has never happened to me before, it must be the clothes”. Dolly replied, “That and the fact that your submissive side has been released”. They walked back to the hairstylist and as they entered the shop Ruth did not recognise her partner. Bianca was sitting in one of the normal styling chairs getting her lovely shinny black hair styled. The girl said to Dolly, two minutes how would you lice to pay. Dolly handed her a debit card and said, “Put it on there please”. The girl completed the transaction and three hundred pounds were moved out of Dolly’s bank. As the stylist finished Bianca stood up and turned to face Ruth. Ruth squealed and said, “Bianca darling you look gorgeous”. Her face was free of all hair except manicured eyebrows and gorgeous long eyelashes, her eye make up was very fitting and not over stated and her red lipstick was glistening as if wet. The hair was styled perfectly for her face and there were no masculine features visible. Her clothes had been changed; she was wearing white latex stocking with high heels. Her dress was pink latex with had long sleeves and a flared short skirt. The girl handed a bag with the clothes Bianca had been wearing to Ruth and Dolly said, “Thank you, this is a wonderful job”. As they walked back to the house Bianca and Ruth were holding hands and Ruth was telling her all about Silvia and what she had done”.

Back at the house Dolly said, “I am ready for bed, what about you two”. Bianca said, “I have been feeling very horny all evening those girls in that shop really love their jobs. Come Ruth lets go the bed also and I’ll practice doing a Silvia”.

Dolly cleaned her teeth in the bathroom first and changed into her night wear. Bianca and Ruth did their ablutions together and it was then that Ruth learnt that Bianca’s make-up was permanently tattooed on and all her body hair had been removed with electrolysis.

In bed Ruth helped Bianca to repeat what Silvia had done and by the fourth orgasm she was beginning to get the idea. When Ruth guided Bianca to push her penis into her sopping pussy, Bianca said, “Thank you mistress, and after very little time they both came together before falling asleep in each others arms.

Dolly had listened for a little while but was asleep before the third orgasm.

In the Morning Dolly awoke and had a shower before dressing. Her guests were still sleeping when she went down stairs and laid the table for breakfast.

End of chapter 11