The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 9

Rosemary and Imogen made a drink and they all sat in the sitting room, Averill sat on a dining room chair and she was beginning to feel quite aroused. While she was holding her cup her free hand slipped to her pussy and she rubbed the imaginary latex of her skirt into it. Dolly watched and smiled. After the drinks had been cleared away, Dolly said, “Averill would you wash all the used latex clothing and hang it out on the line, Try not to make a mess on your pants. Averill went up stair to collect the clothing while Dolly phoned the sex shop; she asked them if they had any bondage suits with attached boots, gloves and hoods. She told him she would be along in half an hour to buy all three.

Dolly and Imogen walked to the sex shop while Averill cleaned the clothing. When they arrived the Man remembered Dolly and was very interested in Imogen, Dolly bought the three suits and several other outfits which Imogen modelled together with some toys. The shop owner asked if Imogen was for hire and Dolly replied, “Not this week but may be next week we could do a deal”. The man said, “I am definitely interested come and see me early next week and we can discuss terms”.

Outside Imogen said, “Are you expecting me to be here next week, I thought you were taking Patty and I back on Sunday”. Dolly said, “Yes that is still the plan but I want you to conceder handing in your notice and coming back to me”. Imogen said, “I you are going to sell me body I am not so sure I want that”. Dolly said, “You can either become a whore for a little while during the next seven days or you will become a whore for the rest of your life. Walter wanted total life changing punishment. I think I can reduce that to a few days but you will have to help me. Once you have satisfied Walter’s programming in me, you and I will become a permanent couple”.

Imogen said, “Ok I’ll leave my future in your hands”. They walked back to the house chatting about Walter and why he had done what he had done. When they arrived back at the apartment Dolly took their purchases up stairs and Imogen went into the kitchen to make a drink and saw Averill in the garden hanging out the washing. When Averill came in she said, “I don’t what the matter is with me but I am as horny as anything and I cannot get these pants off so can get to my cunt and find some relief”. When Dolly came down stairs Averill asked if she could remove her trousers and Dolly said, “Not until bed time but if you are feeling randy perhaps I can help come with me”. Upstairs Dolly pulled a huge black rubber vibrator out of her shopping bag and said, drop your trousers push this up your pussy and then put your trousers back on.

Averill came twice before she got the dildo all the way in, but soon she was pulling up her imaginary trousers saying, “Thank you, I don’t know what the matter with me is, I have never been this randy for no reason before”.

Averill went back down stairs and Dolly called Patty and Imogen to join her. When both her older sisters were with her in the bedroom, Dolly closed the door and said, “Walter’s programming is becoming very difficult to delay any longer so I am going to give you some specific commands that will satisfy his instructions. Both of you from now on will have two personalities the first one is as you are now, the second one will be triggered whenever I call you a whore and until I call you by your real name you will become whores only interested in giving pleasure and submitting to the opposite sex. As whores your pleasure, will only come from making men happy. The happier they become the more pleasure you will experience and you will always cum when they cum. As whores you will have no knowledge of your true selves and as your true selves you will have no knowledge off your experiences as whores or memory of these instruction”. Patty said, “Did you want us for something”. Dolly said, “I just wanted to make sure that there is no inconsistency between the reality as seen by Averill and the reality observed by you. Averill is currently wearing a navy blue top and black jeans, she is not allowed to remove the jeans and can not feel her pussy through the jeans although she is getting more and more randy. When ever I give a new reality to anyone of you, all others will take on that reality as well, in mind body and soul. All your senses will concur and nothing you do will alert you to any inaccuracies in your understanding of the truth. Now Patty removed your dress, and put this suite on, and then you must forget, it is a suit and believe that you are still wearing your dress. The suite had attached boots with four inch heels together with gloves and an attached full head hood with the face of a gas mask”. As Dolly zipped up the back zip and closed the zip on the hood she fed her arms back into the sleeves of the mackintosh and fastened that around her. When she was finished, she asked Imogen to describe what Patty was wearing”. Imogen described the mandarin dress that Averill had hung on the washing line”.

Dolly said, “That is correct, let’s go down stairs”. In the sitting room where Averill and Rosemary waited Dolly walked in first saying, “No one has changed their clothing”. Averill started to squirm on her chair trying to push the dildo in further.

Looking at her four companions Dolly felt much relieved Walters programming had been satisfied for now.

Dolly was expecting Mrs Walsh to come soon and wanted to see how the mask has affected her mind. She looked at her four slaves and thought, perhaps Averill would like on of these suits. She told them she was going to check the post and walked into the garden. Imogen waited for her to leave and said, “She is having a hard time fighting off Walters instructions for us, I fear we may have some discipline coming our way soon”. Averill said, “I think mine has stated, she has it so I cannot take these trousers off or feel my pussy through them and I am getting hornier by the minute”. Patty said, “Well you look lovely in your shirt and jeans so I wouldn’t complain to Dolly when she come back, she may change your clothing and make it worse.

Dolly was sitting at Walter’s desk, looking though all the mail most were about Walter’s real-estate but one was from a company who claimed Walter owed them money. Dolly looked through his records and found the invoice they referred to and Walter had matched it as paid. She checked his bank statements for that period and the payment has gone out of his bank. She phoned, the company and a woman answered Dolly explained that she was dealing with Mr Page’s accounts and had determined that this invoice had been paid. The woman became quite assertive and insinuated that Dolly had been mistaken. Dolly gave her the cheque number and the date it had been paid and the woman apologised. Dolly put the phone sown and thought, “Someone needs a visit from me”. She made a note of the address and the woman’s name and then returned to the house.

Averill was walking up and down the room in an effort to stimulate the dildo in her pussy and Dolly said, “Averill go and put that short mackintosh on you were wearing earlier, and then you can nip up to the chip shop and buy fives portions of fish and chips”. Averill retuned wearing the short mackintosh which just covered her pussy and Dolly gave her the money for the food. Shortly after Averill had left the door bell sounded and Dolly said, Patty you wait up stairs and Imogen and I will see to this. As soon as Patty had disappeared up the stairs Dolly opened the door and found Mrs Walsh and her entourage on the door step. Dolly invited them in and the entourage came in first leading Mrs Walsh behind them. The Policeman who had been sprayed with Walter’s compound three times was also guided in. Dolly said to the prostitute, “What had happened sine you left here”? The girl replied, “Mrs Walsh was very talkative after we left you but then she became quiet and now will only answer questions. George also has been very quiet since we left, Dick had been intent on looking after Mrs Walsh and I have had three punters today. Dolly said, “You three stay here with Imogen while I take Mrs Walsh and see if I can wake her up”. Dolly let Mrs Walsh up stairs and she and Patty undressed her. While she was standing naked by Dolly’s bed, Dolly said, “Mrs Walsh can you hear me”. Mrs Walsh slurred “Yes Mistress”. Dolly continued, “Put this suite on while I give you some instructions”. Dolly helped her into a suite like Patty’s and as she closed the zips and the hood and the suit she said, “I would like you to remember who you are and what you do. Let’s get your domineering personality back.

Dolly kept on pushing her to respond and eventually a glimmer of Mrs Walsh appeared, Dolly pushed one more time and then said, “This is now you. You have access to your memories and your name; you are however at the mercy of anyone who gives you a command or new truth. The clothes you are wearing is your favourite outfit and you will want to wear this all the time, when you are not pretending to be Policewomen Walsh. When you are pretending to be Policewoman Walsh you can take off the hood. You can also take it off when you eat, however you must wear it at all other times and act as though it isn’t there. Now tell me who are, you and what to you do”. The woman behind the mask said, “My name is Hilda Walsh and I run all the prostitutes and drug pushers in this town, I am also a Police Inspector.

Dolly said, “Very well, lets go and join your colleagues, by the way who is that prostitute down stairs”. Hilda said, “She was a Doctor who had an affair with my late husband just before he died”. Dolly asked, “Does she know she is a doctor”. Hilda said, “Yes whenever she orgasms and for two minutes afterwards”. Dolly said, “It is fortunate that your suit has a reversible zip, you can open the crutch to use the toilet or for sex, I want you to get your Doctor friend to teach you how to be a prostitute. All income from your illegal endeavours is now mine and I will expect you to deliver it to me every week. You will at all time remember who you are but you will know also that you are as you are because you threatened me. Anyone who threatens me in the future will join you as a prostitute.

As they walked into the sitting room Dolly said, “George are you home”. George looked up but did not speak. Dolly said, “George you are very randy and you are going to fuck Mrs Walsh and when you do you will wake up knowing that you need to fuck Hilda every day for the rest of your life”.

The other man said, “No George you can’t do that you might make her cum”. Dolly said, “That should be no problem if you keep telling her not to cum she won’t”, then turning to Hilda Dolly said, “Make sure George, pays from now on, there are no freebies. Now get out all of you”.

They where preparing to leave when Averill returned carrying the five portions of fish and chips. Imogen said, “Did everything go alright”. Averill said, “Almost there was a boy in the chip shop and I don’t know what he said but I came while he was speaking”.

On the way out Hilda turned to Dolly and said, “I know what you did but have no idea how”. Dolly replied, “Good because that is all you should know you must never discuss me with anyone”.

They were all about to sit down and Dolly said, “Patty, nip up stairs quickly and removed the suit. Imogen said, “What suit”. Dolly said, “The one she isn’t wearing”. Imogen said, “I don’t understand what had gone on this afternoon, what was that with those people and Averill why don’t you take your coat off”. Averill removed her coat and Patty returned in the same state. Dolly said, “You four sit here and I will have mine on my knees in the sitting room”. Picking up her plate and a fork she walked into the other room. She again felt Walter pushing her to do something evil to all four. She resolved to fight his control for Rosemary and Averill except for some harmless humiliation. Patty and Imogen would have to become whores but only for a short time and hopefully with the men form the restaurant tomorrow evening.

Rosemary joined Dolly in the sitting room and taking her empty plate said, “Do you want a drink”. Dolly said, “No thanks I am fine, I’m sitting here arguing with Walter and I think I have won this round”. I will take Patty and Imogen home on Sunday what are you and Averill going to do. Averill is waiting to see if she can transfer to somewhere near patty and I am going to try in see if I can transfer to here once we get home, I was thinking we could head home on Saturday morning”. Dolly said, “That should be fine. Where is Averill”. Rosemary said, “She was washing up”. Dolly shouted, “Averill could you wash the suit Mrs Walsh was wearing that is intended for your mother after the funeral tomorrow”.

After leaving Dolly’s home Mrs Walsh and her entourage had gone straight back to Mrs Walsh’s grand house. George had taken her into a bedroom and had fucked her, he was quite a good lover but she did not climax and was left high and dry. Dick had instructed her not to cum with George and Hilda was beginning to realise she was no longer her own woman. When George was finished she wanted to relax and sleep but Trudy entered her bedroom and said, “You asked me to show you the ropes so come on we have a couple of Punters and the Queens Head.

Dolly was sitting on Walter’s arm chair and Imogen was beside her on the settee. Dolly asked, “What have you decides about going home”. Imogen said, “I will have to work out my notice so it will be three months before we can be together all the time but I will come and see you every weekend until then. I know you control me and will dispense Walter’s wrath at some time, but I love what you have done to me and because of that I am in love with you”. Dolly said, “I have fallen in love with you, I thought I loved Simone but I now see that was not real. What I feel for you is real and by Saturday night hopefully all Walter’s coercion will be gone. Patty came in then and said, “I heard that, but the inverse of that is we are going to be made to do something before then”. Dolly said, “Is Averill’s mac still in the kitchen Patty”. Patty replied, “Yes it is still on the back of her chair”. Dolly said. “Try it on and see if it fits you”. Patty returned wearing the mackintosh but it was much tighter on her and her crutch was still visible due to the extra bits of body it had to fit around. Dolly said, “No take it off it is too small for you and it looks silly over the top of your dress”.

Averill came down with the clean suit and said, “I’ll go and hang this on the line, Patty what are you doing with my coat”. Patty said “Just trying it on but it’s too small for me”. Dolly said, “Who fancies a drink in a pub”. Averill said, “I would love one and I am sure Rosemary would also”. Dolly said, “Ok go and hang that up outside and then put your mackintosh on, Patty the coat you had on earlier will do, go and put that on. Rosemary you had a mackintosh on this morning see if you can find it and Imogen get the coat you had on earlier.

When they were all ready they walked up to the Nags Head which was the nearest public house. They sat in a corner and had several rounds of drinks some of these were bought by other customers who didn’t want the latex clad ladies to leave.

One of the persistent men got very fresh with Imogen and Dolly was tempted but she decided that it was time to go. They were all feeling a little tipsy as the cold outside air hit them as they exited the pub and they walked home rather unsteadily.

As Dolly opened the door Rosemary nearly fell in saying “I haven’t had that much for ages”. Dolly made a strong jug of coffee Dolly said, “Averill, Patty please go up stairs and remove all your clothes and then put on your night wear. Averill can wear her little mackintosh and patty can wear the suit she had on earlier”.

Imogen, Rosemary and Dolly sat in the sitting room with their coffees, waiting for Patty and Averill to come down stairs. However as soon as they both believed they were naked they jumped together and were now in bed. Dolly said, I am going to bed I’ll see you both upstairs whenever you are ready.

Dolly used the bathroom and the climbed into bed in the middle, she was asleep before anyone else joined her.

Imogen and Rosemary joined her about half an hour later, having discussed what they thought Dolly would do to them after the funeral.

Next morning Averill and Patty were up first and they bathed together and then helped each other to prepare themselves in terms of hair and makeup, while the waited for Dolly to tell them what to wear. Patty said, “I can’t believe that she has us so frightened we can not dress without her”. Averill said, “Her control over us is absolute, I was sure yesterday when we were walking back from the Hotel that I was not wearing what I saw but she gave and instruction and then my body was in sync with my mind, however I have no idea whether what I thought I was wearing was what I was actually wearing”. Patty said, “She may have made us wear embarrassing outfits but we weren’t embarrassed so what, was the outcome”. Averill said, “I was getting progressively hornier all afternoon and evening and I couldn’t work out why”. Patty said, “It must have been the thought of coming to bed with me”.

Without realising what she had done, Patty had tied Dolly’s embarrassing commands for Averill to unsure closer links to her. Averill said, “Ok course that must have been it”. Imogen was up next and after her bath she joined her twin sister to complete her hair and makeup. Dolly and Rosemary were up next and Dolly said, “You go and have you bath first and I’ll see to the others. Walking into the other bedroom she met three smiling, made up faces sitting on the bed and said, “Now don’t you all look nice, Patty please put your mackintosh on and start making breakfast, the funeral is at 11:00am so we have plenty of time? Averill find some latex underwear and then put on the funeral clothes Rosemary brought from the hotel yesterday. Imogen, I have laid your clothes out on our bed next to Rosemary’s and mine. I would like you to help me with my hair and makeup once I have a bath but we will probably have to wait a while for the water to heat up again”. Rosemary appeared a few minutes later and said, “There was just enough hot water for my Bath, I’m sorry”. Dolly said, “Don’t worry I’ll wait until the boiler warms it up again, it won’t take long and we have plenty of time”.

Rosemary helped Averill to dress and Dolly helped Imogen to put on her latex underwear, latex slip and an ivory silk blouse, navy cotton skirt and a navy jacket. When Imogen looked into the mirror, She said, “I am glad I have the latex underwear on this cotton suit looks nice but is does nothing for me”. Rosemary came in and said, “You are Averill look superb, I hope I will look as good, Dolly said, “Imogen will help you to dress, I will check the water temperature. Before you all go down to breakfast put a mackintosh over your clothes so you keep then clean”. Dolly disappeared into the bathroom as Rosemary started getting dressed in latex underwear and slip and a black short sleeve dress which stopped just above her knees. The latex slip was three inches shorter and could therefore not be seen. Rosemary smoothed the dress and then put on the black rubberised mackintosh over the top.

Dolly emerged from the bathroom just after ten and put her rubberised black satin two piece suit on. She joined all the others in the kitchen and Patty put her breakfast beside an empty chair. Dolly sat down and started to eat. Imogen said, “How have you decided to get Freda”. Dolly said, “I am going to use the spray”. Imogen said, “You must be very careful you don’t want to get any in your face, it could be dangerous to use it in the open air”. Dolly replied, “That’s alright, I have a cunning plan”. Dolly had stuffed the gasmask into the bottom of her bag with a small atomiser full of Walter’s compound and her keys; she had taken everything else out and left it in her bedroom.

Averill and Imogen cleaned up and they all walked around to the Garage. As Dolly was reversing out of the garage she said, “For Freda’s benefit we should not all sit together but let’s not drift too far apart. Averill and Rosemary should go in their car and I will take Patty and Imogen and I’ll drop them off before we get there and then, park the car. When I come in don’t look as though you recognise me”.

Dolly parked on the street beyond the crematorium and after dropping off her passengers, drove around the block and into the car park on the next revolution, she parked at the back of car park away from the six or seven cars already there including Averill’s red Citroen. Getting out she locked the car and started to walk towards the crematorium, a man got out of another car and walked to intercept her. Is was Mr Scudamore, when her reached her, he said, “I was hoping to catch you before you go in, Freda had been decidedly vitriolic about you and is likely to create a scene”. Dolly said, “Walter has given me the grit to cope with her, but I have some questions for you regarding Walter’s estate, there are a lot of letters demanding money and I don’t know if I should pay or they belong to the estate”. Scudamore said, “You should pay nothing unless you have instigated the transaction, drop all the letters into my office tomorrow morning, I will be there until midday”. A woman in her mid fifties came storming out of the crematorium marching towards Scudamore and Dolly and Mr Scudamore said, “Here she comes”.

Freda said, “I thought you would try and warn her Mr Scudamore, it was obvious when we met that you dishonoured my claim on the estate”. Mr Scudamore said, “Mrs Fontanel, can I introduce Miss Page, she is your Father’s adopted Daughter and executor of his estate, he has provided her with the full backing of the law and I believe you will find your claim will be invalid”. Dolly said, “Mrs Fontanel, I would like to reserve today for the remembrance of Walter, If you wish discuss your abandonment of your Father, please see me at my home later or preferably on another day”. Freda said, “I can’t believe he would make such a hussy responsible for his empire”. Dolly said, “Your Father provided me with all the knowledge and determination to protect his interests and also the means by which to protect myself. Please stop slandering my character or I will be forced to deploy it”. Fiona said, “You little whore you are no older than my daughters, I will see you in court”. Mrs Scudamore said, “I do not recommend that as I said, your Father anticipated your unwanted claim and has provided the courts with documented evidence of your attitude to your Father. His case is well prepared over many years and it unlikely even Queens Counsel would support your claim”. If you wish to discuss your claims with Miss Page I therefore suggest you do as she has asked and arrange another meeting. Come Miss Page we are holding up the Service”. Dolly and Scudamore began walking towards the door leaving Fiona standing there with her mouth open.

Dolly sat with Scudamore in the front row and Averill and Rosemary were on the second row, Norman and Silvia Privet were with the bank manager were on the third row, and Isobel and Patty were at the back. The Vicar got up to say a few words as Fiona came in a sat down next to Rosemary.

It was a very pleasant but short service there was only one hymn and the coffin disappeared behind the curtain to Walter’s favourite jazz track. After the vicar had thanked everyone for coming and gave the housekeeping announcements Scudamore took Dolly to the side door where she stood to thank everyone personally for coming. Fiona decide to go out the back way to avoid Dolly but Rosemary and Averill got to her first and said they thought it was a good send off and that the vicar did a good job. Dolly said, “Thank you and I’ll see you at the Hotel”. The next people out were the Bank Manager and the Mr and Mrs Privet. The bank Manager told Dolly that he thought Walter would have been pleased and Silvia wearing a latex dress, said, “We were pleased that we were able to come, If you are able I would like to have a chat at the Hotel”.

Dolly said, “She expected that would be possible and would see her there”. The last pair to come through the door was Patty and Imogen and Dolly introduced Scudamore to two more of Walter’s daughters”. Scudamore said, “You must be the two from Skegness, Walter told me about you two, he was very sorry that you deserted him are you now friendly with Dolly”. Imogen replied, “We did not desert him but there was a misunderstanding on our part and we sort of stopped writing, and yes Dolly is our new best friend although we have no claim to his estate”. Scudamore said, “Don’t be too sure he has both of you named in his will”. Dolly said, “How are you getting to the Church”. Patty said, “We were going to find a taxi”. Dolly said “I will give you a ride there”. Scudamore said, “I will see you all there then”, and walked to his car.

Patty said, “How was your first meeting with Fiona, I bet she was hostile”. Dolly said “That word fits perfectly; hopefully there will be a chance to take her at the hotel”. They all walked to Dolly’s car and Imogen said, “I thought you were splendid in there”. Dolly said, “I nearly started crying and if Fiona had not been there I probably would have”. Dolly said, “Do you think Fiona recognised either of you”. Patty said, “I don’t think she looked at anyone but you”. Dolly parked the car on the promenade and they walked together into the hotel.

There was a buffet laid out with smoked salmon, ham and cheese sandwiches, sausage rolls and various canapés together with several plates of cakes.

Dolly said, “I’ll circulate if you see Fiona go to the ladies let me know”. Dolly talked to vicar for ten minutes or so and then moved on to Silvia and Norman. Dolly asked, “You wanted a chance to speak, what can I do for you”. Silvia said, “I don’t think I can keep the shop going, my assistant found what I am now doing and has decided to join me. Harold says that you are my landlord and I have a contract that I cannot honour”. Dolly said, “Meet me in the shop on Monday afternoon and we will work something out. Are you still enjoying your new profession”? Silvia said, “Oh yes it gets better every day. I do not intend to stop in the near future and Norman is so supportive I don’t have any concerns about my marriage, although there was one thing i was going to ask you, I love my husband but I do not find sex with him as good as I do with others, could I ask if that could be changed”? Dolly said, “I will give it some thought and if we agree a deal which benefits us both on Monday then perhaps I will”. Silva smiled and said, “Thank you I am sure we can agree something that will benefit us both”. Dolly moved on to the Bank Manager and spent a while talking to him about Walter and his estate”. While the manager was trying to sell more services the back could offer Imogen interrupted and said, “You are needed in the ladies”. Dolly excused herself and asked Imogen to ensure that no one else comes in, and then rushed to the ladies. The open area was empty put Dolly could see a pair of shoes like Fiona’s in one of the cubicles. Dolly took the gas mask out of her bag and put it on and then waited with the atomiser in her hand. Dolly knew that this stuff in the right quantity would rob her of her free will and Dolly wanted to ensure she got that quantity.

Dolly heard the toilet paper being torn off and then the flush. The door opened and Fiona stared to walk out Dolly jumped into place and sprayed Fiona in the face. Fiona was at first shocked by the person in the mask and then found she was unable to move, Dolly continued to spray until the bottle was empty. Dolly then instructed Fiona to not speak to anyone and to come to Walter’s house at four o’clock. Dolly then pushed her down to sit back on the toilet and told her to lock the door before exiting the room and then taking off the mask. She was walking away from the toilet with Imogen when another girl from another party entered the room. Dolly said, “Bad timing on her part I think”. All the girls got together and chatted, there was no need for playacting now Fiona was out of the way. In the toilet Fiona’s cubicle was full of the vapour and she was still breathing it and there was sufficient in the next cubical to effect the girl who entered. She had run away from a chauvinist pig who had been hitting on her and she planned to tell him where to go when she finished relieving herself.

While she was peeing, she felt a bit strange but put it down the stress of that bloke. When she flushed and then washed her hands she titivated her makeup and returned to the party feeling dominant. The bloke walked up to her and she said, “Now look chum I don’t like your chauvinist attitude so butt out”. The bloke said, “You don’t fool me you are the most submissive slut I have seen in years and you are bursting to feel the back of my hand”. Her life was sealed.

Dolly kept her eye on the corridor outside the ladies and when the gathering started coming to an end, she sent Averill to see if Fiona was alright. Dolly was saying good bye to everyone as the departed and when Averill returned with Fiona they were the only ones left in the room. Dolly said, “What state is she in”, Averill said, “The same state I was in on the stairs in Walter’s office”. Dolly said, “Good don’t give her any instruction and lets get her home, this is going to be much easier than I thought. Imogen led Fiona to the car and sat in the back with her, Patty sat next to Dolly and they drove back to the garage. While Imogen stayed with Fiona Dolly nipped upstairs and re-primed a new filter in the gas mask. She returned wearing hers gas mask and carrying the drug laced one. She fitted this over Fiona’s head and then told Patty to undress her. When she was naked except for her mask, Dolly retrieved an old rusty shopping trolley from the back of the garage full of plastic bags and a big heavyweight rubber coat. Dolly poured latex glue into a pair of rubber gloves and pulled them on to Fiona’s hands she then pulled the rubber coat around her smearing more latex glue on both side of the single breasted seam she closed and smoothed out the seam. She then poured liquid latex glue into a pair of wellington boots before pushing Fiona’s feet into them. When dolly was happy that she was dressed as intended, Dolly said, “Your name is Madge Symons and you are a rubber loving tramp and bag lady, all your worldly possessions are in this trolley in these bags, you have been on the road sleeping rough for as long as you remember, you like to keep yourself to yourself and do not like talking to other people and you always travel alone. You have sneaked in to this garage for the night and you will sleep in this cage however when you climbed in you have accidently closed the door which locked you in. You will not try to get out and wait until someone comes. You will also never try to take off any of your rubber clothes. You have been wearing them for years without any problems. While you stay here locked in this cage you will fill your memories with a hard life on the road and by tomorrow morning there will be nothing left of any previous existence”.

Leaving Madge in the cage Dolly, Imogen and Patty locked the garage and walked back to the house. When they got there Rosemary and Averill were waiting, Dolly unlocked the door and invited them all in saying, “I think that went as well as it could have and thank you all for supporting me. We need to change out of these Funeral clothes, Imogen and Patty please put on your French maid’s outfits and Patty when yours is on you will talk with a sexy French accent like Imogen. Averill and Rosemary I want you to go upstairs and find two short mackintoshes and put those on with nothing underneath. Dolly went into the Kitchen and put the kettle on. Rosemary appeared first and said, “Have you any plans for us this afternoon Averill and I were thinking we could get home tonight”.

Dolly said, “No I have no plans but you a forbidden to wear anything other than that coat until we meet again”. Rosemary was about to argue but said, “Ok I’ll tell Averill and we will pack up our stuff”. Averill appeared a few minutes later and said, “Is this coat ok and do I have the same restriction as Dr Rosemary”. Dolly said, “Yes that will do nicely until Monday morning, and tell Rosemary to give me a ring before she needs to go to work”. Rosemary and Averill both kissed Dolly and then left. Dolly climbed the stairs and found Imogen helping Patty with her French accent.

Dolly said, “While you are both in the maid’s costumes lets have some cleaning done there are clothes to wash and a dinner to prepare”. Patty moved to collect the clothing that needed cleaning and Imogen started to move downstairs. Before she went Dolly hugged her and they kissed. After the sensual kiss was over Dolly whispered, “Do you still like this persona”. Imogen said in her sexy voice, “Yes Mistress I am in heaven”. Dolly said, “Where ever you are, at eight o’clock tomorrow morning, you will return to this person and only obey me. If you are not here you must return here. This persona is now your normal persona and you will only revert to your psychiatrist persona once you are back at Skegness. Now go and start preparing diner while I take Walter’s letters up to Scudamore”.

Dolly left the house still wearing her shinny black satin suit and carried all the letters to the offices of Scudamore. Scudamore invited her into his office and said, “Did you have a word with Fiona and is going to continue her challenge”. Dolly replied, “Yes we did have a chat and she now has other priorities I don’t expect you will be hearing from her for quite some time”. Scudamore replied, “That’s good, Walter said that you were the right girl for the job, have you followed Walter’s instructions regarding those two from Skegness”. Dolly said, “Yes the final piece should fall into place tonight”. Scudamore said, “That good, Walter thought you might be a little soft and he gave me a task to perform if that was the case, I’m glad I don’t need to do it, I was not looking forward to hurting you”. Dolly said, “I should take the substance he gave you, we don’t want it falling into the wrong hands”.

Scudamore opened a drawer and took out a bottle of 4 and a small atomiser. Dolly took them both and said, “It is just as well you didn’t use this in doors, you would have compromised your own mind”. Scudamore was shocked and said, “Why what does it do”. Dolly replied, “This substance in this atomiser corrodes the parts of the brain concerned with free will. You would be at the mercy of anyone”. Scudamore said, “Could I use is on my secretary, she had never welcomed my advances and I would like to make an honest woman of her”. Dolly said, “Call her in and we can give it a try”.

End of chapter 9.