The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding her God

written by Master Razer

her life now was drastically different her entire persona rewritten her mind and actions freed from the moral constraints imposed by civilization that had held her for so long before she had met HIM.

Back in those dark days she had believed that women were the equal to men and her life had focused on proving that, rising through the ranks of business with a stern icy demeanor and a penchant for out performing her male counterparts much to their dismay. Then she had met HIM, a business associate chanced upon at a convention. HE was handsome, charming and had a very commanding presence. she was smitten quickly, entirely out of character for her being known for her aloofness, perhaps it was his dark smoldering gaze as if his eyes were burning into her core, or his voice deep and soothing.

Time passed and she grew fonder and fonder of him. her work began to slide as their relationship grew. she had never felt so alive though and her career began to lose its importance. Slowly HE brought her out of the shell she had built. her style of dress changed at HIS urging. The tailored power suits and sensible shoes she favored disappeared replaced by clothes that accentuated her figure. As her appearance changed so did her sexual appetite, each night with HIM her barriers fell ,the sex play becoming kinkier and more taboo. Along the way his persuasive talk of the role of a woman began to slowly sink in. Not without a tremendous amount of inner conflict on her part. Then there came the day of her revelation. Looking back on it she marked it as the moment of her rebirth. The genesis of her existence in what was every females true role.

It had been early on a Monday morning and HE and her had arrived home late Sunday night after a trip to Tahiti on her 2 week vacation. The suns rays were creeping in through the heavy drapes in his huge bedroom. HE had left for work while she was asleep. A cool breeze stirred through the warm room as she awoke. She stretched much like a cat in the sun. The silk sheets sliding in a delicious way across her naked tanned flesh her loins dampening at the sensation .She noted idly how more and more things like this aroused her. She looked over at the bedside clock noting the time as her hand slid teasingly toward the wetness of her slowly throbbing loins dismissing the faint voice in her head that told her she’d be late for work. It was at that moment as her hand stroked her clit that she no longer cared about her job. Lately nothing but the search for sexual pleasure either giving or receiving appealed to her, least of all the mind numbing paperwork that truth be told often times she struggled to understand. her only reason for attending in the days before her vacation had been the thrills she had garnered flaunting herself to her male colleagues.

she continued teasing herself idly the incredible heat slowly ramping up within her. she had clearly been fooling herself as to her abilities as HE had told her. The higher ups had been letting her skate by at first hoping her performance would improve. HE had told her many times that his wealth was adequate to support them and she should simply quit and do what she did best stay with him and make him happy. Besides after her last review she knew that she had merely been deluding herself. It became clear to her the men she had been competing with were far superior to her . It was as HE had said men took control and made sure the world ran efficiently whilst women were weak and timid filled with emotions and desires unsuited to leading and most possessed the critical thinking faculties to do any sort of work. As her climax grew near her head swam with HIS voice ,random flashes of their passionate lovemaking and how he took her, used her as he pleased and how truly satisfied she felt at his attentions.. her head swam in confusion for but a moment as the TRUTH washed over her along with her climax, all thoughts vanishing in a searing white hot flash as her body bucked and writhed in passion a strangled scream escaping her lips in that moment everything she had been, known or aspired to disappeared burned away in the fiery heat of that one tick in time floodgates within her mind opened releasing deeply ingrained long repressed drives and instincts long buried in every humans psyche. As her body shuddered with heavy aftershocks she blacked out her mind rewiring itself conforming her psyche to the flood of unleashed long buried primal knowledge.

Sometime later she awoke once again never having felt more alive without a care or concern troubling her, she stretched languidly enjoying the feel of the cool silkiness of the sheets as she slipped out of them a roiling heat infusing her taut well toned frame emanating from her drenched loins. The room was dimly light by sun filtering through the heavy drapes the air was warm and heavy with the sweet musk of her sex, her bare feet padding on the plush carpet the only sound in the dim room. she peered into the full length mirror tousling her fiery red hair as a sly smile crossed her ruby lips as her hands slowly roamed her own body the heat building within her as she reveled in the sheer and utter “rightness” of the act. her thoughts turned to HIM, this Man.. no correction this GOD.. Yes her GOD the one who had shown her the way, exposed her flaws and forged her into the woman.. No ,the creature she had been destined to be.

This line of thinking brought her great pleasure and an inner comfort. she clearly understood her place, her purpose. she was not born to be equal to man, no female was. Males were dominant, the controllers of the females, females were weak and timid creatures put on earth filled with lust and the basest intelligence to serve and worship males and to procreate the race. she quickly grew tired of these thoughts and for that matter thoughts of any sort other than stoking the fire that rolled through her being almost constantly from the moment her eyes had opened. she frowned and moved through the French doors still quite nude, feeling no desire to be clothed or no shame in her nudity. her mind free of inhibition or any sort of moral constraint discerning a reason against nudity. Of course their was no conscious thought involved . Two things occupied her mind at all times HIM and maintaining the delicious arousal caused by thoughts of HIM. If asked her name at that moment she would have stared blankly a moment then responded “HIS” or if asked what she was rather than responding “a woman “or “a human” she would have responded “HIS” as well.

As she stepped through the doors the sun began to warm her naked skin ,a slight breeze causing her flesh to tingle her dark nipples springing fully erect causing a deep twinge in her loins. she stretched once more muscles taut as she inhaled deeply. she moved back through the doors and noticed a full length mirror in the corner and slipped over to it and peered at herself. What she saw pleased her, her golden brown tan set off by a wild mane of fiery red hair and green eyes. her breasts were not overly large and quite firm . Her stomach was taut without a trace of flab, her curvy hips accentuated her tight heart shaped ass. Any MAN would be quite proud to own such a creature as her she knew this deep down. It pleased her that HE had chosen her to be HIS mate. No other thought occupied her mind other than HIS pleasure and a overwhelming desire to bare him offspring. she knew deep down that more than sating his many desires seeing her belly swollen with child would please him incredibly. HE was her mate, her GOD, the center of her universe.

Hearing a low feminine voice suddenly behind her she spun around and noted that it came from the square shaped box on the table next to HIS bed. she walked over staring at the box having no idea it was a radio. The voice spoke from the box and what she could comprehend with her now limited command of modern English was that the female was uttering bad things about MALES. she was shocked surely this female would be punished by her mate for such behavior. The more she heard the more her blood boiled, enraged she picked the talk box up and smashed it in the corner. she immediately felt better. How could a female speak such lies about MALES. Without the males how would females protect themselves. she shuddered at the image of herself cold and alone menaced by all manner of treacherous wild things. she chased the bad thoughts away her mind focused on HIM, hoping HE would return soon. she curled up on HIS bed and began to stroke herself, the delicious tingling and warmth returning once more her clit throbbing with the attention as she pulled at her taut nipples. Licking her ruby lips she moaned in ecstasy picturing HIM in her mind, his dark eyes piercing into her soul as his thick hard cock thrusting deeply into her, faster and faster until his seed spilled into her filling her as she clawed at his back pushing him in deeper. Finally she was racked by another searing climax but kept at it crying out loud as her body was racked over and over by multiple orgasms until she was capable of uttering only the most guttural animal like noises. The sheets drenched with her musk balled around her equally drenched nude body sweat and musk dampening every inch of her trembling body some of which she tasted reveling in her own taste. Then she curled up and drifted quickly asleep mewling like a kitten in her dreamless sleep.

Darkness had fallen as HE returned home. The house was dark and he briefly considered that she wasn’t there. He brushed that away. HE knew that she had not gone to work nor her apartment. He had checked. He was sure these last two weeks had done the trick pushing her over the edge into the persona HE had cultivated carefully. As he entered his darkened bedroom he was rewarded and relieved with what he found. The entire room was suffused with the smell of sex. HE stood near the bed and slipped out of his clothes, his tanned muscular frame glowing in the moons rays as he watched her sleep. Slowly she began to stir. she was a vision of beauty so much better than the driven power hungry shrew she had been. A work of art shaped by his mind into the perfect woman. He whispered “girl” till her eyes flutter open. she spoke not a word sliding gracefully to her knees on the bed in front of him eyes averted breasts proudly on display for him. He was pleased the odious woman he had first met was gone leaving in her place this docile, meek lust filled girl. He knew beyond a doubt she was entirely submissive to him and subservient to any man although she would only desire him. Her sole purpose to pleasure him, bear his offspring and cater to every whim he had. He rather enjoyed the moment, free of her grating chatter.

He reached out and brushed her chin lightly. She looked up slightly. ”hello girl, have you been good today?” she smiled slightly and nodded softly. He chuckled” How silly of me, you may speak girl.” Softly her voice halting as if searching for the words in her now limited mind she spoke ”yes Sir your girl has been very good, if she was not surely Sir would punish her.” She smiled after he did clearly pleased by his reaction. “what has my girl been doing all day?, surely she didn’t sleep the day away?” he said quirking a brow.”. “oh no” she replied softly” girl has thought of only Sir all day long. Thinking of Sir made girl quite happy.” she smiled shyly and idly brushed a hand across her hard nipples and sighed. “Ah” he said “as it should girl just as the sight of his girl makes Sir happy“. He noticed her slide herself closer her eyes dropping to his semi erect cock.”But come girl you have not given Sir a proper welcome.” No sooner than he said it she moved forward taking hold of his cock stroking it softly as she reached up and kissed him softly on the lips while stroking him to full erection. “Tell me though how did the radio get broken?” She looked at him perplexed as she continued to stroke him. “the radio?” she said questioningly. He pointed at the broken pieces in the corner. Her eyes brightened “oh the talk box! A very bad girl was speaking through it Sir, she spoke lies about Sir and the other males. Girl was so angry she broke it and the girl spoke no more. Sir is not angry is he??” He laughed and smiled “ No girl is not in trouble. There are many bad girls out there that do not see things as Sirs girl does. They fight against their nature. Just as girl did at one time.” She looked at him shocked” oh, no girl has ALWAYS known her place. “girl is weak and powerless, she is nothing without her Sir. Without Sir girl has no purpose. “ girl is weak and defenseless.” By this time she had climbed onto his hips his cock barely brushing her damp folds, and hugged him tightly a tear rolling down her cheek.“girl is very sad at thinking girl was ever so wrong thinking. Girl was very foolish that she did not know her place.” He smiled and shushed her “ Sir is not upset with his girl. The outside world poisoned her mind , girls mind was far too full of false ideas and pointless desires, Sir understood his girls pain and confusion. But tell me if you can how do you feel now?” She looked at him sliding ever so slowly down his cock entering her fully. She moaned softly “ It is hard for girl to recall the before time. girl knows everything she did before sir was so hard and confusing. girl sees how trapped and alone she felt. girl met her Sir and everything got better for girl. her Sir told her that it was ok not to pretend to be smart and strong. This made girl happiest. Sir showed girl her place and girl was happier. Sir took girl and used girl for his pleasure girl learned that Sirs girl was meant for that purpose and girl was happier. Girl discovered that belonging to her Sir was the only thing girl desired. “He smiled as she finished and kissed her deeply as she shuddered at his touch both their minds turning to the arousal suffusing their bodies.

A few weeks later he came home and brought a guest. Her old boss had called inquiring about her . He and her boss had gone to college together . He decided to invite him over knowing he’d be mildly surprised at her changes. Then went in the house deathly quiet and dimly lit. Into his den they went getting comfortable . He lit her old bosses cigar. He chuckled “Damn, she hates cigars. If she comes in she’ll pitch a fit”. He just laughed. “I doubt it shes gone through a lot of changes, you might say shes a whole new girl. Say are you thirsty. Her old boss Don nodded yes. He pushed a button and spoke into an intercom. “ drinks, study, now please. Barely a tick later a hidden door in the shadows slid open and she stepped out of the shadows entirely nude her deeply tanned athletic frame glistening with oil, her every move graceful and smooth carrying a tray with two glasses of bourbon in one hand not spilling a drop.She stopped near them bending slightly her breasts swaying gently and placed a drink in front of each of them then spoke in a whisper. “Good evening Sir, girl is glad you are home. Here is Sirs drink. Is their anything else girl can do?” He said “ Thank you girl, girl may say hello to Sirs friend. She smiled and turned toward Don no flicker of recognition on her face. “Hello Sir, girl is pleased Sir is here in her Sirs home. girl does not recall seeing Sir before. Is there anything girl can do for you.” He was silent unable to tear his eyes away from her incredible body. she smiled shyly at him “ Has girl displeased Sir?” He stammered “ No.. its. .my god you are sexy.” She smiled at her Sir and said “ Thank you Sir, girl is honored to have another Sir look at girl and find girls body pleasing.” Then she stepped back bowing her head and thrusting her breasts forward legs slightly apart as her Sir liked. she noted a slight smile on the both Sirs faces and felt the juices well in her loins. her Sir spoke then “ girl come here and sit by your Sir” she smiled brightly and squealed softly and gracefully crossed the room kneeling at his feet. “girl this man is not only Sirs friend but he is girls old boss from before girl realized her place. She peeked up at him looking surprised then looked at Don. “Sir may girl speak to other Sir?” she asked meekly. He nodded. “kind Sir, girl is without words… girl is truly sorry that girl was silly and foolish and wasted Sirs time. Girl is far too dumb to understand such hard things . silly girls have no place beside men” she looked toward the floor. Finally Don spoke “ It’s ok, you understand your place now and that’s what matters” she smiled shyly through a few tears and her sir allowed her into his lap. she felt safe and secure in his arms. He stroked her skin gently much like one would a cat or dog as HE and the other Sir began discussing business. Of course her simple mind no longer understood much of what they talked about so her mind drifted to simpler more meaningful things such as her Sirs large meaty cock and idly wondering whether her Sir would use the toys on her again tonight. her nipples were still tender from the clamps two nights before but she did love the painful twinges so. Sir was ever so careful not to mar her soft bronzed skin and that made her deliriously happy. she took great care to keep herself soft and supple not only for her Sir but for when she pleased herself when Sir was working. Both men talked business for awhile. Then Don had a few more questions. “So, tell me how did you do that so quick to her. I heard it usually takes years to properly train them. ”Hell Don I’ll tell you it was a surprise to me. She put up a good front but I think her brain just couldn’t cope. Best part is that she don’t remember much if anything from before and she’s utterly dependent on me. Not too mention the sex drive of a nympho”. Don looked at him and smiled pondering his very own conquest of a certain uppity lawyer that was pursuing a sexual harassment case against him.