The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FINGERPAINTING

By Cars, Guitars, Sushi

Washington DC 11.9.05

My ex-wife, Dana, and I were married college students in 1990, and we were flat fucking broke. I was working as a tutor to keep up with the rent on our crappy studio apartment in Center City and the payments on my old VW, while Dana had tried a number of different part time gigs before she settled for delivering pizzas. It wasn’t the best, but she was working in North Point, where the money was, and Grigo, the pizza shop owner, let her use the store’s tired old Nissan pickup for deliveries, with broken taillight and exhaust leak. Dana learned the job quickly, and was soon buzzing around North Point like a native, her long red hair, great smile, and thin body with nice breasts earning her top tips with the male crowd.

One particular Saturday in late November, she was doing her usual afternoon shift, delivering food to the various college football gameday parties in the area and cranking in the cash, when she got a call to deliver to an address in Wickford, probably the crappiest neighborhood in the city, and well outside their general delivery area. But Grigo said that this was a special customer, and that she’d be safe, and that he was paying dearly for the double pepperoni pie she was bringing him. He’d sure as hell better tip well, too, she thought, as her shift was pretty much over.

The drive to Wickford took awhile, and since the overcast day was frigid, forcing the truck’s windows closed, the exhaust fumes were making her lightheaded.

Finally she reached the beat-to-shit one story home, and pulled into the tiny driveway. Before she could even knock on the filthy door it opened from within, and a tall thin black man in his 50’s wearing a bathrobe and striped tube socks greeted her warmly. Dana was sure he had been watching and waiting for her, and was a little creeped out by his attire and unkempt hair. He had her bring the pizza in, and closed the door behind her. This wasn’t something that she did normally, but she wasn’t thinking clearly from the pickup’s fumes, she thought, and wanted to ensure her day’s biggest tip.

“My name is Richmond”, said the man warmly, taking the box from her and carelessly setting it down behind him. ”And I am the world’s GREATEST finger painter!” This amused Dana, as she was an art major and had toured the best museums in the US. She had met more aspiring artists than she could readily count, but no future Gauguins as of yet. And she was pretty damned sure that this freak in a bathrobe who was living in a ramshackle crap-box not much larger than a Home Depot shed was nobody special, even in the preschool world of finger painting. But it was his odd-yet-bold comment, coupled with the overwhelming aura of comfort, confidence, and relaxation emanating from the man’s voice and eyes that allowed her to drop her guard, and welcome the moment.

Richmond offered Dana a glass of cheap wine which she took and sipped without even realizing it, and they began to talk earnestly about the great masters. She noticed how good she felt chatting with Richmond, taking in his insightful observations and the way he openly accepted her opinions, and how warm and cozy it was just being in his presence. Two more glasses of wine and 20 minutes later, Dana had forgotten all about the Grigo’s shirt she was wearing, and the untouched pizza getting cold on the counter. She was sitting in Richmond’s living room, a huge pile of dirty laundry to her left, the expanse of a trash-filled empty field through the dirty windows to her right. Normally she would have been repulsed by the filthy state of the home and heavy smell of stale cigarettes and body odor in the air, but for some strange reason it made her able to relax even more. After all, I’m in a dirty work shirt myself, she thought dreamily, and probably stink of sweat, big-time. I’m probably grossing HIM out, she reasoned. Besides, she was really enjoying being in the one-on-one company of such a unique individual. And sometimes while he was speaking, his brown eyes would twinkle just a bit and she’d feel a responsive twinkling between her legs. Dana was grateful that she was lucky enough to have gotten this delivery today, and sat back, savoring every moment.

Richmond sat closely next to her as he revealed his unique revolutionary approach to painting, his voice now the equivalent of a full-body massage to her. Finally, he asked the question she had been aching to hear.

“Would you like to see my work?” he smiled, taking her by the hand and leading her towards the back of the house, even before she had answered. Dana knew that there was no longer anything in her life as important as seeing Richmond’s revolutionary paintings. He led her to what was obviously his studio, a covered canvas resting at an easel, facing away from the door. Dana quickly moved to see the painting, but Richmond had her pause for a moment.

“You need to know, Dana, that my technique is very radical. Once you see this, it may change the way you view art completely. In fact, if I’ve done this correctly, it just may change the way you view LIFE completely.” And with that, he released the gentle grip on her forearm, and lifted the cloth covering the piece.

At first, Dana’s mind wasn’t grasping what she was seeing-just a random blast of colors in varying shapes and sizes. But then…she looked closer at the crimson…and the way it blended so very smoothly into the violet…the yellow flecks like delicate footprints in the sand…and the jagged indigo streak that cut right through the center. She stood there for a long moment, not just looking, but FEELING it. In her mind, in her chest, at the tips of her fingers, and mostly between her legs. Incredibly, she realized, the painting was stimulating her pussy, and she loved it.

Richmond stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders. “That’s it. Look deeply. Take it all in, baby. This was done just for you,” he whispered in her ear, and now in the painting she saw HERSELF staring back at her, as if it were a perfect mirror, only in the painting she wore a long flowing black gown. In the painting she saw Richmond standing behind her, his hands on her hips, kissing her neck, sliding the gown up and over her head to reveal a beautiful, perfectly tuned naked body. Dana’s image turned to the image of the man behind her, and wrapped her arms around his neck, as the image of Richmond slid his hard cock between her legs. Dana stood there, enthralled, with a blank look in her eyes and faint smile on her lips, her breath now coming in little gasps as she watched the amazing scene unfold before her, her likeness wrapped tightly around Richmond’s likeness, his cock hammering her sweet pussy, steady moans escaping from her throat. After what seemed like forever, her likeness turned and looked her in the eye, and smiled, with a gaze that clearly said “well? What are you waiting for?”

And then it all became crystal clear. She was to give of herself, mind, body and soul, to the man-the genius-standing behind her. It was so simple, so perfect. She now belonged to him in totality, and she wanted nothing more. Dana kneeled and took Richmond’s cock into her mouth, swallowing him hungrily. Richmond, smiled to himself, his plan now complete.

“That’s it, my darling,” he purred. “I’ve watched you, waited for you, for so long now, as I worked mopping floor after floor at the college. I always knew you’d be mine if you got to know the real me. So, how do you feel now, baby?” ”I love you. I need you. I am yours. I belong to you. You own me,” she breathed quickly, and ran his cock all over her face before swallowed him again.

Richmond picked her up and laid her down upon his painting table, sliding his granite rod into her desperate pussy. Never had Dana known such utter contentment as he relentlessly hammered her throbbing cunt, over and over again. She looked back into the painting and saw her likeness lying naked on the floor as his likeness towered over her, her arms wrapped around the bottom of his legs-the legs of her new master-with a look of perfect contentment in her eyes and smile.

All at once, Dana’s orgasm started at the balls of her feet, and washed over her like a tsunami wave. She felt Richmond’s seed filling her cunt, and she closed her eyes and relaxed as the world left her.

A horn blared, jolting Dana back to her senses. She had just blown right through a stop sign, and narrowly missed a minivan. She pulled to the curb quickly, stopping the truck and killing the engine. What the fuck? She thought, trying to catch her breath. She looked at herself in the rearview, and she looked okay. She was behind the wheel of the Nissan, her empty delivery bag on the seat next to her. The fumes! She thought bitterly, quickly rolling down the driver’s window. Man, what a hallucination!

Dana put the truck into gear and pulled slowly back onto the road, staying well under the speed limit. Her mind replayed highlights of what must have been a deep, dark, extremely vivid dream. She hadn’t really cheated after all, she thought, now with a bit of relief, as she drove toward Grigo’s. And as relieved as her mind was that she hadn’t actually been unfaithful, it was her swollen clit and hard nipples that gave her an uncomfortable pang of regret. What a fucking strange dream. She NEVER would have gone for a guy like that, in such a shithole of a house! How totally bizarre, she thought. How gross!

She pulled into an empty space in front of Grigo’s, and went in to drop off the keys and close out her day. Grigo, as usual was watching his little black and white TV, a can of diet coke sitting on his massive belly. He looked up at her with surprise in his eyes.

“What the fuck, Dana? You’re late, and now coming in dressed like THAT? You get that as a tip, or what?” he growled, looking her up and down.

Confused, Dana caught her reflection in the mirror on the jukebox. And she saw her likeness standing there, in the long black gown.

“Yeah, I guess I did”, she smiled, with the sweet wash of happiness falling over her.

Dana knew exactly what to do next. She walked around the counter to the back, slowly strolling up to Grigo, who sat on his old wooden stool with his mouth hanging open in shock, and yanked down his stained sweat pants. Dana took his cock into her mouth, and sucked him hard, with a passion that Grigo never even dared dream of during his frequent fantasies about her. She took his whole cock down her throat while stroking and licking his balls, and massaging his thighs. Finally, way too soon for his liking, he bucked twice, and shot his load down the back of her throat. Dana moaned with pleasure, taking it all in, licked his cock one last time, and then sauntered into the manager’s office, opening the safe and removing the several thousand dollars that Grigo loved to keep in there. She walked back by him slowly, sliding off her wet panties and dropping them in his lap with a small kiss on the stubbly cheek of the dumfounded man, and headed towards the door, keys in hand.

Dana rubbed her pussy the entire way back to Wickford. I never saw her again.