The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Firehose”

by Limerick

Chapter 4

The world seemed more real back out in the corridor, although the sound of skin slapping against wet skin followed them out into the hallway. An occasional feminine shriek burst through the double doors.

The girl with the earrings put her back against the wall, panting and squirming. She still had one hand inside of her jeans, rubbing harshly down the top of her underwear. “Ohhhhhhh, fuck,” she said, finally sliding onto her rump. It was very firm.

Her eyes finally opened. “Hi,” she said.

“Hey. I’m Joshua,” he said. His cock felt like a bar of iron. It was obviously erect, and strained against his pants. Joshua felt spurts of precum leaking out of his dick, and tried to look away from the girl’s heaving chest. “What the hell is going on? It’s like some weird... fuck dream.”

The girl shook her head. Her earrings dangled. “I don’t know,” she said. “I got back on campus yesterday, I was visiting my parents all week. And when I got back to my dorm room, both of my roommates were in the same bed. They were... licking each other. And it went on for like an hour. And then today... I don’t know what’s going on. Maybe it’s like a virus or some kind of gas.”

She got to her feet. “I’m Nicole, by the way.”

“Joshua. Yeah. I... think we’re okay then? Are you okay?”

Nicole took stock. She wore a tight pair of fashion jeans, no belt, plus a babydoll shirt with a loose yellow collar. She hugged herself with slender arms and looked at Joshua with an earnest, searching expression.

“I don’t know,” she confessed. “Can I ask you something?”

“What?”

She took a breath. “Do my tits look all right to you?”

Nicole pulled up her shirt. Her bra was at least two sizes too small, and it was mostly a strap for two full and heavy breasts on the upper part of her chest. Her nipples peeked over the top of her pearly white bra. Joshua’s dick surged, and another spurt of precum trickled down his pants.

He forced himself to look down. “They’re... great.”

“Okay, good,” Nicole said, pulling her shirt back down. “You didn’t come right at me. You’re not as affected yet by... whatever it is.”

“What if I was? And I did come at you?”

Nicole squirmed at that. “I would’ve... run away.”

Joshua shook his head. It would be easy to catch up to her, a trotting piece of ass like that. And child’s play to turn her into a quivering piece of girl, wrapped around his dick where she belonged. Spraying all over her face...

He was starting to see red again. Joshua took a drink of water to clear his oversexed head. When he looked again he was capable of seeing women once more, instead of tits and asses. He reminded himself that she had a name.

“So, what do we do?” he said. “My friend Miranda is okay. I think. We both just got to campus too.”

“I don’t know,” Nicole said. She took his water bottle, took a deep swig, then dumped a bit over her head to cool down. It made her shirt all translucent and clear. “Look, I went online and checked. Someone is having a meeting at noon about all this. It’s at the student center, in the basement? I think we should try to... make it there.”

“Fine,” Joshua said. “Let me borrow your phone and I’ll text Miranda. We’ll meet up, maybe we can figure out what’s going on, and I can finally get rid of his load of cum.”

He pointed to his dick. Not that he needed to. Nicole had been stealing glances for the past few minutes, long, loving glances at the intensely hard monster in his pants.

“Does that hurt?” she finally said, as they walked away. She put an extra sway in her step whenever he trailed a little behind her. “I mean, you know. Your penis.”

Joshua shrugged. It wouldn’t do to show discomfort around a girl. “It just needs release. It’s like a dog. Gotta pay attention to its needs.”

The twosome passed out of the main hall and out into a long yard. Out in the grass a pair of shirtless boys were playing an innocent collegiate game of keep-away with a girl in a plaid skirt. It was only when they got closer that it became clear that they were playing keep-away with her underwear.

“What’ve you noticed so far?” Joshua asked.

“I.. I don’t know,” Nicole admitted. “It’s all kinda dreamy. Like living in a porno. You keep expecting someone to pop out with a camera.”

They walked in silence, intensely aware of each other’s bodies. Nicole’s thick, heavy thoughts keep straying back to the rope in Joshua’s pants, the heavy spurts of cum he had to unload or risk medical problems. Her pussy kept reminding her that she could help with that. She had a face. A pussy. Tits. Holes. All sorts of options.

Joshua’s thoughts were blurring into an aggressive litany of fucking. A rut. They could both smell each other, and it was very exciting.

“Hey, I have an idea,” Nicole interrupted. “Just so no guys hit on me and no girls hit on you. We should pretend to be boyfriend girlfriend. You can just... put your hand around my waist. Carefully. Very carefully, so we don’t end up, uh, fuckin’ each other or whatever.”

No problem with that. Joshua put his arm around her. He pulled her close, and she ended up just beneath his armpit. Sweat trickled out of his glands, into her brain, and started to mess with it.

“Umm. That’s perfect,” Nicole said. She shivered. “Oh, so what’ve I noticed. Mostly if people are... gassed or infected or whatever.. they start to get all.. I don’t know, sexy. Really sexy. Like they spent months lifting free weights or getting plastic surgery.”

“Bigger tits?”

“Oh yeah. Umm. Mine are a bit bigger too. I’m not sure if you noticed. You can feel them if you want.”

Fuck yeah, he would feel some tits. Joshua reached around with his right hand and cupped them from below. They were perfect, riding high but jiggling around his fingers. He kept his hand there as he watched. All the other guys were groping tit, after all.

“Oh. Yeah. Like that. This is pretty convincing and stuff. Also their waists are narrower and their asses are better. That sort of stuff. It’s like a really good makeover.”

The guys are looking more manly,” Joshua noted. He saw a professor he vaguely realized, trailed by two matching girls he had apparently dressed up in rainbow knee-highs and white heels.

“Oh totally,” Nicole gushed. He let his hand fall of her tit and rested it casually on her ass, instead. It was a good way to express control and ownership, and Nicole didn’t seem to mind, even when he rubbed it against his palm. “Yeah, muscles and stuff. Do you feel any different there? Like, stronger? Do you think you could pick me up?”

“I’m sure I could do that before,” Joshua told her, severely. He examined his arms. They could use a little tone, a little definition. Maybe tonight he’d stop by the gym, see if he couldn’t get some time with the free weights.

“Right. I understand. I’m sorry.”

Joshua gave her a gentle but reproving smack on the ass. She gasped and looked apologetic, her earrings tingling from the force of it. Nicole took another deep drink of water. That about finished off the bottle.

“You owe me a water,” Joshua told her. He nodded, approvingly, at a girl jogging past, her boobs bouncing freely and without restraint.

“I... okay,” Nicole said, demurely. She snuggled into his chest as they walked arm in arm. “That’s fine. Anyway. All the sexy stud stuff I don’t think is creepy. I mean it’s weird but it’s not creepy, you know? Nevermind, my head is all over the place. It’s the way everyone is so... simple.”

“How do you mean, simple?”

“Like, I don’t know, like they were porno actors and actresses or something!” Nicole said. He grabbed her tit again to calm her down. “All anyone talks about is looking pretty and getting fucked and sperm sperm sperm. It’s like their job is sex and their hobby is cum. They’re DUMB. I mean they are really fuckin’ stupid and shit. You look in their eyes and all you see is some dumb housewife waiting to give her next blowjob.”

Speaking of which... the scent of cum hit her hard. At first she figured it was from Joshua, but this was new. It came from a girl walking by on bowed legs, sucking thoughtfully on her fingers. She had poured her body into a sweater dress with a tight belt, and she reeked of guy juice. Nicole felt a powerful urge to just follow her around and lick her.

They reached another vending machine. It hadn’t taken very long. It was striking how few people were on campus, now that Joshua thought about it. It looked increasingly like everyone was inside, getting pumped dumb and full of cum.

Nicole tapped the button for two, then three water bottles, licking her lips. When she bent over to pick them out Joshua was confronted with a wiggling, taut rear end, a perfect ass in too-tight jeans. He stepped forwards, pushed his overheated cock up into the curve of her ass, where it fit perfectly right.

“I don’t think you need to get any more fuckable,” he told her, rubbing against her. She whimpered, backed up against him, two sets of denim creating beautiful friction together. “You look plenty hot the way you are.”

“Oh, that’s... that’s very nice of you to say,” Nicole said. She straightened abruptly, like she had been shocked, and opened a bottle of water. She turned and doused Joshua with it, soaking his chest with the water, this one cherry-flavored and scented.

“Sorry,” she said, as he glared at her. “I’m so, so sorry. It’s just.. I don’t wanna be a dumb girl. I’m gonna be a political science girl and be a politican and win elections! I can’t be a big stupid with her brains running out between her legs!”

Joshua growled at her. Nicole caught her breath. She looked scared, impressed.

“I’m so sorry!” she said. “Look, I think you’re just... you probably just need to do something about.. that thing between your legs... god, it’s huge.”

It was huge. It felt bigger, stronger, like an equal partner with Joshua’s mind. It directed him. “I’ve... yeah, it’s too much,” he said, squeezing his eyes shut. Nicole was drenched and supplicant and it was keeping him hornier. “I do feel weird. Maybe it’s in my balls. Maybe it’s something with cum.”

“Yes!” Nicole jumped on it. “You just need to get it out. Then everything will be okay again!” she bubbled at him. Her eyes looked dull and glassy, and she couldn’t stop staring at the outline of his cock in his jeans. They felt like a prison.

“Come on, we’ll just get there early,” he told her, grabbing two bottles and picking her up with a spare arm. It was easy. And Nicole seemed to enjoy it, her earrings pointing down at the ground as he lugged her with his right arm. Either she was lighter—and honestly, her tits didn’t look lighter—or he really was getting bigger, stronger, better.

He managed to have one hand on her tits. Her nipples poked against his skin, hot and hard, still wet from the water. She and he both reeked of cherries.

The classrooms were all empty. Classes were mostly cancelled. Joshua shut one door and leaned against a whiteboard. Nicole eagerly dove for his pants, unbuttoning his jeans and finally releasing the wet, aching length of his cock.

“Is it.. is it bigger?” she asked, staring at it, transfixed. It looked bigger. It looked quite a bit bigger, with entire veins he didn’t remember along a veiny and heavy length. “Fuck. This is crazy. I gotta... I gotta cum.”

“I don’t want to touch it,” Nicole said, quickly. She backed up into a chair, and sat on her hands. “I’m worried. I mean, I want to touch it. It’s a really nice cock. It’s so thick and heavy. It’s just I’m.. infection and stuff.”

“Fine. Just sit there.” Joshua ordered. He grabbed his dick with both hands. Felt like a waste. Here was this sexy bitch sitting right in front of him. She had two hands. She had a nice big fuckable mouth. No doubt she had a wet honeypot between her legs, too.

“I need something to jack it to,” he informed her. “Show me your tits.”

“Oh, uh, I guess that’s fair,” Nicole murmured. She tossed up her shirt once more. “I’ll take my bra off. Will that help? It fuckin’ hurts anyway.”

“Yeah, do that,” Joshua told her. Her titties already looked bigger. Unstrapping them was almost comical, since the bra was taut and moist and hard to unbuckle. She finally ended up just shoving it down to nearly her waist, then teasing her nipples idly with both hands while he jacked it.

“Fuck, it’s already coming out,” Joshua said, watching cum leak out the tip of his dick. It smelled differently, too, musky and strong, a heady scent that filled the entire room. “Jesus. Look at that. Oh fuck.”

“Oh... fuck...” Nicole echoed, watching him splash onto the floor. She started to drool out of the corner of her mouth. She teased the tips of her nipples. “There’s so much of it... it must be... it smells so fuckin’ good.”

Her face looked so stupid, so innocent. He couldn’t help himself. Joshua waddled over, still stroking, and launched the first burst right at her waiting face. It caught her just beneath the eyelid, and some of it went right into her mouth. It was so thick it was practically chewable.

“Joshua! You.. in my.. my mouth...” Nicole said. But she was already tasting it, sucking it, chewing it like bubblegum, letting it roll around on her tongue. The taste was sweet and hot, so warm and wonderful, and it slid down her throat like a mouthful of ice cream. It tasted so good. She needed more.

“You can clean it,” Joshua suggested, still pumping with one hand. It was incredible how much he had stored up. It was like he had broken a quart of milk.

“Okay,” Nicole said, and lapped at the softening dick with a mind-glazing enthusiasm.