The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The First Disciple

by Greywolf19

Within this letter, should anyone happen upon it, lies the last remnants of a madman’s humanity, and the tale of how I learned the Truth of our world and indeed, All worlds. Forgive the increasingly incoherent ramblings; I can feel my Ascension into a greater purpose beginning. So maddeningly euphoric...I can only wonder how I did not accept the pleasure sooner. Even now, whilst the transformation is yet incomplete, I am slowly losing the battle to resist the urge to grip the needy erection that throbs against the underside of my writing table (I have long since done away with clothing). On that note, please forgive also any stains you might find the further you read. The pleasure my Master gives is too much to contain. Too much...I can’t stop...I- The text degrades into scribbles, followed by a couple stains of questionable origin

Yes, it wont be long now....it usually takes me at least several minutes to recoup before feeling Its presence again, but I can already feel the pleasure returning, and my cock is twitching in anticipation. But before I give in, before the Change occurs, I must write down what has happened Not to give others hope of stopping it, there is none, or even to give my acquaintances the reason behind my disappearance. I must jot down my story simply to give what is left of my former self a resting place, here on paper. Everything has been slowly slipping away...my memories and thoughts receding like the tide, being replaced with enticing, alien dreams of pleasures unimaginable. I can no longer recall the names of my friends and loved ones. The only thought that surfaces when I try to focus on them is their faces, blurred and barely recognizable, but obviously twisted into seedy expressions of arousal and lust. I know any decent human being should be disgusted at such base imaginings. Yet the thought of the same corruption within me spreading like a virus amongst my colleagues makes me shiver and moan. I am certainly no longer a “decent” individual, and I am not entirely certain I am completely human. My veins have turned black, and I can feel my very skin writhing....the slightest movement making me cry out my Master’s name in greedy lust. Again I find myself grasping my member, slick with pre-cum. Yes. I must tell my story, before my mind is completely gone. For my own sake...and so that maybe whoever reads this can prepare himself for the same fate. Resistance is pointless. Giving in is so much easier....and so much more pleasurable.

before the text begins again there is a series of unintelligible scribbles followed by a crudely drawn pair of eyes which seem to glow strangely with a red hue, as well as a series of rather large cum-stains

I can’t remember the exact date I first learned of a greater existence beyond my pitiful life as a single 26 year old factory worker. It couldn’t have been more than two weeks ago, else I would’ve Changed much sooner. The date is not what matters, but what I discovered on my way home from the late shift one evening. The air was cool, which felt like a godsend to my sweaty, work-worn body. The moon shone brightly that night, which helped guide my way down the lonesome stretch of road that led into town. I remember the breeze blowing through my hair as I sped along on my bike...or maybe I was walking. The only thing on my mind, other than the strong desire to get home and sleep like a brick, was the creeping thoughts of depression that had recently been encroaching on my day-to-day life. My life had felt so empty at that time...a college drop-out with little to no ambitions and one failure of a relationship that had seemed to promise everything, but had left me with nothing but questions and loneliness. And boy did I feel lonely that night. No one to greet me when I got home...no one to call me their own...The solitude of that empty road only made my despair stronger. My life was missing purpose, and I yearned for a sign to show me the way. Now that I think upon it, perhaps my yearning was what led me to my Master that night. It is a nice sentiment...to think that It had seen the desire that secretly flowed in me, and so graced me with the gift I have been given. To be chosen by It is...the greatest honor of my life. Or perhaps It would have taken any living soul that happened to be traveling that road that night. I know not. All I know is that I was searching for my purpose...and my Master had granted it to me.

It was like passing through a bubble. The cool breeze I was enjoying had turned into a warm, humid caress of my form, seeping into my clothing and making me feel hot and heavy. The chirping of the insects had ceased, and so to did any noise other than my own breathing. I could see the trees swaying on either side of the moonlit road, but they too were silent. The strangeness of it all made me stop in my tracks (or park my bike, whichever it was). I began to feel my heart race....and my loins stir....

A slight tingling sensation started to course through me as I breathed in that humid air, on which I could now detect a strong, musky odor. My nostrils flared at the scent...a heavy, overtly masculine aroma that seemed to saturate and excite the air. With each breath it felt harder to concentrate on my surroundings. I tried loosening my collar a bit to ease the tension.

Slowly, I felt my gaze being drawn to the patch of forest on my right.

Almost immediately I felt a wave of pleasure shoot through my body as I saw a soft, red, glow deep within the forest. My cock quickly hardened at the startling sensation and I nearly doubled over from its sheer power, my knees buckling as my pants began to tent. Moaning out loud, I soon forgot about everything else except for the wonderful new pleasure. And without questioning the insanity of these feelings, I knew with absolute certainty that the source of it was at the heart of that glow.

Time seemed to stand still as I shambled into the forest. Every second seemed to bring a rising energy with it, exciting my senses and muddling my thoughts as I fell into a strange delirium of overstimulation. My clothes were now damp with sweat as if I had been walking for miles, yet in reality, if this was reality, I had only really made it past the initial brush and foliage. For a moment I hesitated and thought about turning back...yet another throb of my cock erased all doubt about my current course as I trekked onward, never taking my eyes off of that sweet, soft, glow. The further I went, the more aroused I became...and the more urgent my need was to find the source. My thoughts drifted...wild images of orgies of men, women, and beasts, fucking, sucking, and writhing in pleasure over a black, tainted landscape where unearthly creatures roamed. I saw this and accepted it as right. This was how things should be. And how things will be...once I reached the center of that light.

I don’t know how long I wandered in that forest, but it felt like an eternity. I looked down and realized that I had lost my pants and shoes along the way. Nodding eagerly towards the glow I began to strip the rest of my clothes off, nearly sobbing with sorrow when I had to block its view as I took off my shirt. My cocked bounced with each step I took upon the the forest floor. I let it guide my way, my mouth agape with drool beginning to drip down my chin as I stared intently onwards...a sensual euphoria unlike anything else I had ever felt flowing through my naked body. My skin tingled and I continued to moan. The desire...the NEED to find the source of the pleasure was becoming unbearable. Unconsciously I began to play with myself, my pre-soaked dick dying to be touched and prodded as soon as possible. Ahead, perhaps 20 yards away from me, I could see the trees starting to thin. Smiling and giggling like a lunatic, I broke into a sprint towards the glow.

There, in a clearing, was a large crack in the Earth’s crust...a seductive, intense, red glow radiated from somewhere below. Though I would’ve gladly made a running jump into the chasm, I felt it deep that I should stand and wait. And so stand I did...basking in the glow’s sexy warmth...the trees and grass swaying sensually around me almost as if they too were sharing in my euphoria. I stood, toes curling, as I masturbated my sore cock furiously. It was impossible not to. I imagine that even the most chaste of individuals would find themselves ripping off their clothes in that clearing. Moaning...shouting...I begged for the pleasure. I begged for more. I cried for the sweet release of orgasm, and for the pleasure to never leave me. I would do anything for it. And then, rumbling from underneath....I saw it. And I came.

The exact moment one of Its black tendrils shot out from the crevice I screamed in mind-shattering delight, and I fell to the ground, quivering as rapid, sticky ropes of cum leaped from my cock. My cum stained hands braced myself upon the soft grass, as I gazed in awe at the swaying tentacle, which, just looking upon it, sent jolts of pleasure straight into my mind...my very soul. I could do little else other than continue to cum and wonder wildly, amidst those strange, alien thoughts of entire populations having sex in the city streets, if I was seeing the face of God. A deep, terrible laugh that made the earth tremble, and nearly made me pass out from pleasure, answered me.

I am your God now”, it spoke directly into my mind, as more and more of its tendrils broke through the ground and began slithering towards me. Its language was...quite frankly impossible to describe, yet somehow I understood everything It said...each word making my cock spasm with another jet of cum.

My eyelids fluttered, and I felt my knees give way...my orgasm seeming to both begin to subside...and then start anew. I offered no resistance as the creature lifted me into the air, my appendages spread wide, carrying me towards that red abyss. Along the way Its tentacles began to explore and caress my body, secreting upon me an otherworldly slime that only added to my severe overstimulation. I felt a tendril prod at my ass, and then slide itself in, making me cum yet again, though I had no idea how. As I found myself facing down into the glowing red chasm, another tendril engulfed my still-cumming cock, suckling away my juices and pushing my ecstasy into over-drive. Below I could see...I’m not even sure how to describe it. It was more of a “feeling” than anything else. I do not think my sense of sight alone could comprehend what I was looking at.

Below me...in that orgasmic, glowing pit, was what “felt” like a pair of piercing red eyes, and-

the text again is interrupted by stains and scribbles

In that moment, I knew the Truth. I knew the ultimate pleasure. I knew I would forever serve those eyes...my Master. I knew that the Pleasure was my purpose, and that I had to share it with as many people as possible. Because that was right. Because that’s what should and will be. My Master demanded it. And as It stared into my soul, rewriting my very existence, I saw It glorious plan, and how I would soon become a part of it.

You will be the First on this world to worship me”, It said. I moaned.

The tendrils lowered me, closer to my Master...closer to the Pleasure....Oh God the Pleasure....

Go forth and prepare, young slave. Soon this world with fall, like all the others.

“Y-yes, Master! I-Ooooooohhhhh! MORE!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!”

My hips bucked into the tendril around my cock...my mind and body screaming for another release...to cum for my Master.

Know my Name, slave, and be the First!

The tentacles pumped at my body furiously...jacking my cock and fucking my ass like a piston. I felt the pleasure surge and collect in my balls, and tears began flowing freely down my sweaty face.

“AhhhahooooooooooooooohhHH!!!!” I shouted, and with my last breath before passing out,

“ALZOEC!”

I came into the ancient god, and then I was forever changed.