The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: If you have thoughts or ideas about where you would like this to go next, you can email me at . If you like my stories and want to support my writing check this out https://www.patreon.com/Jadishstories

Summary: Jerry has been given 5 darts. He can use them on any women he wishes. Where will he begin?

The First Gift

Part 5 of 5: Random Thoughts

After leaving Kate, I drove back towards the campus thinking of Erin. While it was tempting the idea of controlling that young body. She was already well built, with perky apple sized tits and just enough ass to grab on to. But I needed to be realistic. I had about all I could handle as it was and I didn’t want to part with any other them. Better not to be greedy. That presented a problem. I was required to use the last dart so they would regenerate and I could pass them along.

Now that I had had my fun, I wanted to get this case of darts out of my hands. The strange little man that gave these to me had hinted that if I didn’t pass them along something bad would happen. I wanted this done.

I stopped near the campus for a coffee. This had been a busy morning. I ate a little bit of lunch and watched the women around me. Who could I target without ruining my world. I was to help the male community, so I dismissed any women too old. I also discounted any woman that already looked like she was nice to men. I have to admit, I liked the feeling of control the darts gave me. If this was to be my final change, I wanted it to be a master piece.

Then I saw the perfect pawn. She was sitting in the shadow of the building well away from those of us sitting in the sun. Everything about her screamed, don’t notice me. I took my time to inventory her assets. She was trying to hid them, but in truth, she had a nice chest, at least a full C cup. She was thin but not boney. When she stood to leave, I got a better look. She was actually well built, just way to covered up. I quickly followed her.

She headed across campus, so maybe a professor or secretary I thought. It was even better than that. She was a librarian at the college. Who better to bring a little joy into an overworked students life? Or to help a professor feel wanted?

After I had watched her settle in at her desk behind the counter, I came to the desk and asked her to help me find a book with a call sign that was for an aisle that was not used often. She lead me there. As I followed her, I noticed that her back view was pretty good. When we arrived, I quickly shot her in the back of her neck. “What is your first name?”

“Barbra.”

“Barbara, life your skirt for me.” She does and is wearing those god awful pantyhose. “Get rid of those now.” While she removes them, I continue, “Starting tomorrow you should always either have bare legs or knee highs with garters. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Your skirts should never be longer than one inch below the top of your garters.” At that she gasp. “Your tops should always button up the front. Make sure your bra and panties are sexy or missing. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Finally, each day at work you need to find at least 5 men or boys that look like they need some kindness. You will give them what they need, using your body as well as Lady Chatterly would.” I was proud of myself for that literary touch. The danger of doing this at work and the fact that you are pleasing these men will make you very happy. Your body will crave these adventures. One your days off and between terms you will have to masturbate over and over each day because you will miss it. That said you may not pursue any couplings outside this building. Your body is for library patrons pleasure only, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Something about the one word compliance this woman was giving me, was really turning me on. I didn’t want to completely let her go. “One last thing Barbara, when I return in the future and stop by the front desk to say hi, you will let me know any time you are helping a gentleman while I am here. That way I can come watch if I choose to. You will never acknowledge that I am watching or tell the guy, but it will make you that must hornier and that is fine. If you want to help a few more patrons because you are hornier, that is great.”

“Are you a virgin, Barbara?”

“Yes.” Of course.

“Find a freshman and make his day, while I watch. Oh, and you have to loose your virginity before the library closes today.”

Thirty minutes later, I am standing nearby when Barbara walks up to a freshman and leans over his shoulder to look at the book he is reading. She is pressing her chest into his back while she whispers into his ear. I can’t hear what she says but it must have been good because the poor boy grabs his book and pulls it on to his lap.

She leads him to the same row, I freed her on. Much to my surprise when she arrives she removes her shirt while he just stares. I am beginning to wonder if this is going to be a disappointment as shows go. This boy may shoot his load before she even touches him.

Thankfully he is not that bad. Once she is naked, he seems to snap out of it. In moments, he is exploring her tits and sucking each globe in turn. At the same time, she is unzipping his pants. With his cock in her hand he can barely pay attention to what he is doing. Again she whispers into his ear and then bends over. On the ground on all fours, she begins to pull her skirt to her waist. This is my first proper look at her chassis. Finally the boy wakes up and finishes pulling up her skirt and slides his cock into her pussy.

Ah, well with Barbara well on her way, I step away and look inside the dart case. Sure enough, it now contains 5 new darts.

* * *

So that is my story. I head to the nears sports bar and find the guy trying to drink up enough courage to face going home to his wife. I give him the instructions for the darts and the warning. A few minutes later, I am sitting in my car when I see him leave holding his prize. I can’t help wondering what he will do with them. But that is his story. Meanwhile, I am heading home to my new personal paradise.