The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand 2

Chapter 5: The New Teacher

It was Sunday morning and Laura found herself in the chapter house living room sitting on the floor in front of a large leather sofa amidst piles of file folders, each containing a picture and a letter of application to the sorority. Unlike most sororities, Omega Xi had a very strict pledging procedure that ensured only the most worthy had a shot. Files were meticulously checked to ensure that applicants hadn’t tried to pledge another sorority during the file semester. Most sending in Polaroids were quickly discarded, since they obviously weren’t serious if they didn’t at least invest time and money with a professional photographer. Only rarely did some hayseed possess enough natural grace and beauty to get by with just a Polaroid. One such potential, at least in Laura’s mind, was Yasmine, the girl from Dr. Walter’s anthropology class.

‘If Brittany were still president, this girl wouldn’t have gotten much more than a passing glance on her way to trash bin,’ Laura thought. To help Yasmine’s case, Laura had printed the remarkably sexy photo she’d taken with her cell phone’s camera. A higher resolution would have been better, but that’s all she had to work with. Still, Laura didn’t know if she was doing the girl any favors by working to admit her into the sorority. But, if that’s what she really wanted, then Laura would work to get her in…if for no other reason than to have at least one person around she could hopefully call ‘friend.’

So lost was Laura in her pondering of the future, that she didn’t even notice the small train of women who entered the room. Only when they formed a tight semi-circle around Laura and her piles did she finally look up. All were dressed casually, which for Omega Xis meant just one shade less than glamorous. Clothing-wise, Laura was the most casual of the group wearing short jogging shorts, flip-flops, and a sweatshirt…still, she looked as if she were in the middle of a photo shoot modeling casual wear. No one even thought to question her on her lack of fashion discipline…especially when they’d come looking for a favor.

They all stood silently, expectantly. None seemed to want to be the one to speak first. Their hesitation gave Laura a chance to make some observations. There were six girls in total, and all were from the newest batch of initiates. They were all active members, if only recently raised to full sisterhood. She recognized Rachel, the busty physical therapy major she’d sent over to E’dan’s and Rivkah’s for a little bit of TLC (Twat-Licking and Cocksucking). Conspicuously, Laura’s own former pledge, Natalie, was not among them. Perhaps that wasn’t so surprising since Natalie had done pretty much everything she could to get ahead socially, and that really didn’t leave much room for making friends.

“Is there something I can do to help you girls?” Laura’s use of the term ‘girls’ was a not-so-subtle reminder to them of their social status. Inwardly she winced at her instinctive harsh tone toward those lower on the totem pole – old habits die hard and these girls weren’t even active members yet when Brittany’s goons raped her.

Finally one of them stepped forward, almost standing on one of the glossy 8x10s strewn around Laura. She had short black hair, large pillowy breasts, stood about a head shorter than Laura (if Laura were standing) and her eyes always seemed to be glinting at some amusement that only she seemed able to see.

“Yes, Jenny?” Laura really only had one memorable encounter with this girl. It was the night she’d brought Dr. Walters over to the sorority house as her human prop for a little instruction in oral sex. Jenny was by far the best of her students. Laura remembered signing the girl’s pledge paddle that very night. The only other thing Laura knew about the girl was that her champion was a graduating senior by the name of Gloria. Gloria had a reputation for making all pledges kneel naked in her room where she forced them to watch girl-on-girl porn all while administering a long, slow, and painful spanking and giving a lecture on how disgusting and degrading lesbianism was before she’d sign their pledge paddles. Pledges could expect to endure this for hours before she relented. If there ever was a poster-child for repression – Gloria was it! And if that was her behavior with girls in general, Laura couldn’t imagine what being her plebe was like. Laura found herself having a sudden sympathy for Jenny. Hopefully she wasn’t too damaged by her indoctrination.

Jenny looked nervously left and right at the girls flanking her, all giving silent encouragement. Laura soon realized why this meeting took courage. “Laura?...I…I mean, Sister President…” The amusement that usually hid behind Jenny’s eyes was quickly being replaced by uncertainty.

“You can call me Laura.” That simple statement did wonders to relax the near-trembling girl in front of her. Laura may have been sitting on the floor, but given the eggshells these girls seemed to be walking, she could have been on a throne.

“Laura…whew” Jenny took another cleansing breath. “I…we…we were wondering…I know that our pledgeships are over, that that we’re full voting members now. But…” She looked again at the girls around her, making sure they hadn’t bolted and left her to fend for herself. “Well, we had to endure a lot to become members…no doubt you did as well. During our pledge period, every full member was supposed to teach us something…and all that most taught us was that they enjoyed inflicting punishment and dangling their superiority over us.”

It was truth Laura knew all too well. She’d never really thought of it before – after all, the pledge period was a weeding out time. It was supposed to build character and get them ready for the real world.

“But you actually taught us something…you know…with Dr. Walters.” A collective shudder seemed to pass through the girls at their memory of his incredible performance that evening.

Laura smiled, but not at the memory. Rather she smiled at the irony. She had, in fact, done exactly what she did to punish them (especially Natalie) and flaunt her superiority. She was superior because Dr. Walters was with her, and their punishment was that they couldn’t have him. It never really occurred to her that they might have taken something positive from the experience. At least besides Jenny whose stellar performance that night earned her a mouthful of her master’s cum. If those girls new the truth – that by that point, Laura was wholly and truly Dr. Walter’s slave – their admiration of her would have been significantly less.

“Anyway…we know that soon you’ll be picking a new pledge to champion, and well…we don’t want to sound jealous, but…well…uh…we’re jealous.” Jenny and her crew seemed both terrified and a bit ashamed. They were full members now and supposed to be above all this…of course, most had only been full members for a few days. “I know this sounds strange…but…uh…do you have anything more you could teach us?”

So that was it. These girls felt short-changed by their champions – that they didn’t get as good an “education” as could have been gotten. When Laura went looking for someone to “entertain” E’dan and Rivkah, she immediately went to Cynthia’s pledge, Rachel. The rumor mill around the house stated that despite sorority norms to the contrary, Cynthia was a raving slut, eagerly fucking both men and women. Laura hoped that her pledge, Rachel, would have followed in Cynthia’s footsteps and be open to both sexes…and by being new, not be skanky yet. Laura’s gamble paid off, based on the positive feedback E’dan and Rivkah had sent her.

These girls claimed jealousy of her future pledge, but that meant, by extension, that they were also jealous of Natalie, her FORMER pledge. That was why Natalie wasn’t part of this little crowd. The implications of this moment were beating down on Laura like a sledgehammer. It was a moment of glorious opportunity and one she intended to fully capitalize on.

She looked up at them, each in turn. Most didn’t hold her gaze for more than a few seconds. She was looking up, but felt like she was looking down at them. One by one, Laura gauged their seriousness. “Let me see if I understand things clearly…You six – six FULL members of the Omega Xi sorority – the most ELITE sorority on campus…” Their faces blushed. “…and you want even MORE instruction from me?”

The girls looked at each other and then nodded, slowly, nervously.

“Are you saying that the collective judgment of this sorority…that you should be elevated to full membership was wrong?”

Eyes shot open in surprise, the seriousness of what they were doing made painfully clear. She wanted them completely under her thumb. It wasn’t exactly blackmail, but they had to know that if she agreed to do this, there was danger that they could ALL be kicked out.

“Maybe you all are doing this because you’re hoping I’ll let you have another go at Dr. Walters?”

Laura could tell by some of their blushes that the thought had indeed crossed some of their minds, but it was still pretty clear that that wasn’t the only reason. She stood up and began pacing around the room while they stood in place. Laura made her steps slow and deliberate, maximizing the tension of the situation. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed two of the girls holding hands so tightly, their knuckles were turning white. ‘I wonder which of those two talked the other into coming…’ she mused silently.

“Jenny!” Jenny spun around and faced Laura. “I’ve given Natalie a pretty good share of my knowledge. Why didn’t you ask her what I’d taught her?”

“I…we considered it. But, we didn’t know where she stood.”

Laura cocked an eyebrow. “What do you mean by that?”

“It’s just…well…she was your plebe, but then she spent a lot of time hanging around Brittany. She’d drop hints that she was covering herself because you were on your way out. And then suddenly Brittany goes and breaks Natalie’s arm, expelling her from the sorority, and the next thing we know Brittany gets booted and Natalie goes active! We…we didn’t know what side she was on…”

Laura digested everything she heard…included what wasn’t explicitly stated. Natalie clearly hadn’t made friends in this group, but after all they’d been through, Laura had forgiven her…even though the price of that forgiveness was Natalie completely becoming Laura’s slave (her master had seen to that!). But more importantly, there were “sides.” Until this moment Laura thought she was completely alone in the sorority, all of them against her. But it seemed that there were possibly others who perhaps had just been too scared to cross Brittany’s path. These new members weren’t fully aware of all the political undercurrents that permeated the sorority…but neither was Laura, apparently.

Laura resumed her pacing, choosing her next words very carefully. “Natalie made some serious mistakes in judgment this semester. She thought the way to power was through stepping over people on her climb to the top rather than rally support and being lifted there by her friends. She’s since learned better. Make no mistake about this, girls. I fully intend to see that she becomes president in two years. She has my complete support. Is this understood? My COMPLETE support.”

The girls all nodded, gulping.

“Natalie and I now share a similar vision for the future of this sorority.” Laura smiled slightly at that gross overstatement. Natalie was Laura’s slave, and therefore, by default, whatever Laura’s vision future for the sorority was, thus was Natalie’s. “If I agree to teach you, then Natalie will also be a part of this…cohort.” Several of the girls looked a little disappointed that they’d be forced to admit Natalie into their ranks, but they nodded in agreement nonetheless.

“If I agree to teach you, then our lessons must be done in secret. It won’t do to have it known that I’m undermining the authority of your champions. The social hierarchy in this sorority is as incomprehensively rigid as it is complex. I may have turned the tails on Brittany, and you’d think that makes my position solid. But let me let you in on a little secret – it’s not. I’m hanging on by a thread. Brittany held power through fear and blackmail. In my overthrowing of Brittany, I also freed those from their past constraints. If they choose to challenge my authority, I don’t have many resources with which to challenge them.”

Laura let that sink in. Only Jenny seemed to fully understand the seriousness of Laura’s confession. Laura made a mental note that of these six, Jenny was the one she needed most desperately on her side. If any of them waffled on an issue, they’d most likely turn to Jenny to see which way the wind blew.

“Let me make one last thing very clear. I don’t need this sorority. If I got kicked out right now, I’d go on to live a much happier life than any one of you would.” The words, “as my Master’s slave” were left unspoken. “So, while I may lose in the end, in reality, I lose nothing. You, however…have everything to lose. If I just HINT that I’m doing this for you, you can bet that your champions will be so humiliated that you’ll be kicked out.” Laura let that sink in. She wanted to make sure that they were in with her, 100%.

“Now, do you still want me to teach you? It’s all or none. If even one of you isn’t up for this, then none of you are. You can still walk away. If you turn and march out that door, I’ll pretend we never had this conversation. What say you? You in or out?”

Some of the girls looked at their sisters first, but Laura was pleased by Jenny’s dead-on stare as she said, “we’re in.” Even if one or two were doubtful, Laura knew that Jenny would keep them in line. There was definite leadership potential in this one – potential that Laura knew she’d have to harness. Maybe this one had it in her to follow Natalie as president three years from now, if she chose to slow down her academic progress. It wouldn’t be unheard of. The average time to degree for an Omega Xi was five years, but some took much longer. After all, a college campus was a great training ground and the house was definitely a comfortable place to bide one’s time until Mr. Right came along.

A huge weight seemed to lift off their collective shoulders when Laura smiled. They were all bound now, by a secret pact…bound to her. She had bent them to her will – not through any mystical powers like her master had, not through blackmail as Brittany would have done…rather, by just being who she was and having something to offer, she now held six more Omega Xis almost as completely as she held Natalie. The trick now was to make sure they didn’t WANT to leave her “side.”

Jenny, that secret amusement creeping back into her eyes, was the first to speak. “So, when do we begin?”

Laura’s smile grew even bigger, and perhaps a bit mischievous. “Right now. Samantha, gather up my files. Jenny, go downstairs and get Natalie. She’s doing homework in my room. Explain the situation. It’d be better coming from you. Then meet us in the President’s room.” It was a simple test of Jenny’s leadership potential. Naturally, Natalie would obey any command given in Laura’s name – but whether Jenny had the charisma to win Natalie over as a true ally was the real test.

Mention of the President’s room brought a startled gasp from a few of the girls. The President’s room was a special room of the house, richly decorated, used by the sorority president exclusively to entertain her most elite of clients. Few, beyond the president herself, ever saw the inside of that secret, almost mythical room. While Laura led four of the girls in one direction, Samantha knelt to gather up the files Laura left behind. Jenny was already on her way downstairs.

After several minutes behind the closed door of the President’s room, there was a hesitant knock. Laura admitted Samantha carrying a large pile of folders, Jenny, and a rather stunned-looking Natalie. Laura indicated that Samantha should leave the folders on the floor by the door and motioned for everyone to take seats where they could find them. Laura opened one of the $100 bottles of wine that filled the rack in the corner and filled eight goblets about a quarter full of the deep red liquid. They were passed around and Rachel lifted it to her lips for a taste.

“Don’t! Not yet,” Laura chided. Sheepishly the girl lowered her glass. She may have been a hot lay in the sack, but she had much to learn about culture. Brittany’s culture of sex-for-money had taken its toll in the lack of education these new members were displaying. That was about to change. “If you just want to be another slut, then just chug it down. But you’re not. You’re an Omega Xi. Watch. Swirl the wine around the goblet. Don’t go crazy and slosh it onto your hand. Gently. After a few moments, stick your nose in. Don’t be shy and just take a small sniff. Really put your face in there and breathe in slowly and deeply. You can also hold it up to a light and examine its color and clarity. Now you all try.”

The girls followed Laura’s example as Laura offered additional advice. “No…don’t snort. Don’t squint when holding it up to the light…just a casual observance.”

“Why are we doing all this?” Rachel asked.

“Rachel, there is no time to cultivate a real knowledge of wine in the short time we have. And, more importantly, I’m not the one to teach that if it should turn out to be something that interests you. I’m here to show you how to mingle with the sophisticates. People with money know this stuff…well, actually, they at least act like they do. There are real reasons people do all this. It has to do with allowing wine to breathe and examining its quality. Personally I wouldn’t know a $2 bottle of Boones Farm from what you’re drinking now. And, most likely, neither would most of the sophisticates. After you go through your routine, just make a comment about its rich flavor or its texture. Something vague. Odds are, they wouldn’t be serving you bad wine anyways! It wouldn’t hurt to memorize the names of a few varietals, like merlot or pinot noir. But if you do – and this is MOST important – LEARN HOW TO PRONOUNCE THEM CORRECTLY! Nothing proves you’re a rube than pronouncing the ‘t’ at the end of merlot.”

Laura reveled in how every eye was trained on her. They were absorbing everything she had to say like it was holy writ….And she hadn’t even taken her clothes off…yet.

“Cheers!” Laura took a sip and watched as the rest of the class followed her example. It was with a hint of pride that none of her students swallowed the whole glass in one go. They followed her lead, and emulated her behavior perfectly.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes or so, Laura led a discussion with the group, general get-to-know-you kind of stuff. It was important that they learn about the persons they were before they lost their identities as Omega Xis. Despite their elevation to full membership into the most elite sorority on campus, these girls were still remarkably innocent. Obviously none were virgins, but most didn’t have an inkling about the way the world really worked. Laura saw in this her obvious strength. She could warn them of all the traps and harshest lessons that she had to learn the hard way. The wisdom she’d gained over the years which had isolated her and hurt her would be the glue that cemented these girls to her.

Soon, the glasses were drained and set aside. All in all, a relaxed atmosphere had settled on the group. It was time to take care of one of the biggest obstacles that this sorority inculcated in them. If she was going to have these girls as her own…she needed to know she HAD them: mind and body (emphasis on ‘body’).

“Now, wine etiquette is simple and straight forward. It will go a long way toward impressing a future lover, boss, or husband…or husband’s more wealthy friends…” She let that hang, reminding them all that being an Omega Xi was to live by a mission: use your beauty to succeed. “But if success is our ultimate goal, then why on earth would we exclude half the population from the start?”

Reactions were mixed. Rachel looked like she agreed (she must have since Rivkah reported that she was quite the enthusiastic lover), but the social stigma in the house against lesbianism kept her from agreeing outright. Natalie and Jenny were both nodding. Jenny’s nodding was a surprise given who she had as a sorority champion. Samantha seemed to get it, but her reaction was one of contained revulsion. The others just seemed perplexed. Laura had found her mark.

“Your older sisters have beat it into you that playing at girl-girl action is sexy, but true acts of lesbianism is low-class. This – is – a – lie.” Laura let it sink in that one of the pillars of their training was a fallacy. “It smacks of a prejudice and a lack of foresight by our founding sisters. Forget whether or not you’re ‘into’ girls for a moment and just think in practical terms. What if the key to your riches is a woman? Powerful women tend to like other women. Why would you turn your back on that?…and I don’t mean in a good way.” There were nervous chuckles. “What if the key to your riches was some rich old coot? You’d let him stick his wrinkled old cock inside you for his millions…but I’m telling you, it’d be a sad, lonely life. If you also had a female companion, believe me, you’d be happier, and no doubt he’d LOVE watching the two of you since it’s unlikely his equipment worked well anyway. Believe me, most husbands talk about being disgusted at the thought of their wives with another woman…but nine out of ten secretly fantasize about walking in on their wife and her best friend…and then joining them. The tenth guy is gay.” The nervous chuckles were considerably less nervous now.

“You were all taught how to playfully rub against each other when dancing, how to seductively drape your arm over a fellow sister’s shoulder, hinting at what seductive things you two may do with each other. All this done to funnel blood away from your target’s big head to his little one down below. I’m telling you right here, right now…dismissing other girls from your ‘to-do’ list is about the biggest mistake you can make. Even if you don’t like it…tell me, do you think you’ll really like sucking on a wrinkled prune’s dick? I strongly suggest that you release your prejudices and learn to appreciate beauty for beauty’s sake. A female lover will reach you in ways a man never will.”

Some of the girls were squirming in their seats, although they were doing their best to hide it. Jenny was rock solid, like Laura was finally sharing with her the truth she’d always known. Samantha was casting nervous glances at her sisters, keeping her disgust in check and hoping that the topic changed soon. This lessons was obviously NOT what she’d signed up for.

“Samantha, stand please.” Her eyes sprang open like a student being called on in class who didn’t do her homework. Nervously, the tall brunette stood. “Come here.” She approached Laura in the center of the room. “Since you seem to have the least ability to hide your prejudices, I’m going to use you for an example. Don’t worry, it’s not what you think.”

Laura turned to Natalie. “Natalie, go downstairs and find Kevin. When you’ve found him, bring him here...but have him wait outside. I think he’ll be perfect for this demonstration.” Natalie’s face registered first confusion then mischievous glee as she hopped to obey Laura’s command. Relief was plain on Samantha’s face that whatever demonstration she was about to be part of at least involved a man.

Laura circled around Samantha several times, carefully looking the tall girl over. Samantha did her best to assume a pose of confidence, but Laura’s critical gaze was like a leaden weight on her shoulders. Samantha was wearing a semi-casual top and skirt that would have been perfect for business or for a casual dinner. The high heels she was sporting put her an inch or two shorter than Laura in bare feet. “Stand straighter. Chest out. It’s a very nice chest and one you shouldn’t diminish by slouching. Wet your lips. You want Kevin to be impressed when he sees you, don’t you? He’s already fucked me and Natalie…don’t you want to impress him?”

Samantha nodded, finding herself eager for a chance to enjoy the pleasure of a man that was worthy of pleasing Laura. If Dr. Walters was a benchmark, then whoever this Kevin was, she was most likely going to enjoy this.

Sexual fantasies filled the girl’s head and unconsciously Samantha’s pose became more relaxed, natural, and heated. Laura smiled in approval. “Very nice. Very nice. You’re very beautiful Samantha.” Samantha hadn’t yet completely become so much an Omega Xi who’s natural reaction to such a compliment was “Of course I am.” Rather, she just smiled shyly, happy to receive a compliment from Laura. “Notice how her thoughts of sexual fantasy give her a glow that is almost impossible to fake without looking like a low-budget porn actress. Real sexual heat is so hard to fake, and its effects are priceless. No one will know if the person in your head is the person you’re trying to seduce. If that person thinks your heat is because of them…then why ruin their fantasy?”

Natalie returned and entered the room, leaving Kevin outside. Several of the girls craned their necks, but he was apparently far enough away from the door that they couldn’t see him. The smile on Natalie’s face had them all eager to meet this fellow.

“Samantha, how would you like to show us your stuff by fucking my Kevin?” Samantha looked around the room and her eagerness was plain on her face. She nodded. “But there’s a catch….” Immediately Samantha’s face fell. There was always a catch in this sorority. “I’m going to blindfold you.” I want you to focus inward while we seduce him and make him ready. I don’t want you distracted by him as we work together to build excitement. I only want you paying attention to me. If you could see him, I think you’d be too distracted to give us 100%.”

Laura could see that her words were having the desired effect. Whoever this Kevin was, he must be so good looking, so well-proportioned that Laura was concerned that his mere presence would have her off balance. Eagerly she allowed Laura to tie a black silk handkerchief around her eyes as her imagination carefully crafted what she assumed were all of Kevin’s exquisite physical qualities.

Laura turned on the stereo, inserting a slow R&B mix disc and setting the playback to random. The deep bass and the penetrating beat set the mood just right for Samantha’s imminent seduction. The music also served another purpose: Checking again that Samantha couldn’t see beyond her blindfold, Laura walked over to the door. The remaining girls were eager to finally see this ‘Kevin’ that had them all so worked up. Only Natalie held a different posture – that of amusement. Laura put her finger to her lips, indicating that they were all to remain absolutely quiet. She then opened the door and a second later returned with the large black dildo that Charli had given her on Friday night. She pointed to it and silently mouthed the word, “Kevin.” After Charli left on Saturday morning, Laura had introduced the dildo to her pet, Natalie. During one of their breaks in between fuck-sessions, one of them (neither could remember who) had given it the pet name, “Kevin.”

All the girls had to clasp their hands over their mouths to stifle their laughter. Laura allowed them a moment to enjoy the pending embarrassment of their close-minded friend. In a few moments, she knew, none of them would be laughing.

“Come on in Kevin,” Laura said for Samantha’s benefit. “Stand right there. Oooh, you’re looking good today. Samantha’s in for a treat…if she proves herself worthy. Sh sh sh…no, don’t say anything. I want you to be perfectly quiet. Stand right there. Samantha and I want to do a little show for you.”

While the rest of the girls were barely containing their laughter, Samantha was practically quivering with excitement. ‘Oh yeah, Kevin. By the time we’re done, you’re gonna be begging for me!’ she thought, her hips already moving in miniscule circles in time to the beat.

Laura handed ‘Kevin’ off to Jenny in part to get it off of her hands, but also to see if Jenny would show some initiative with it. For the time being, she merely held it in her hands, her fists barely encircling its thick rigid circumference. Laura walked behind Samantha and said, “Okay Samantha, Kevin is waiting. Let’s see if you can’t raise the temperature in the room a little.”

Samantha immediately started dancing. It was clear to Laura that she was imagining herself seducing some hunk of a man pictured in her mind. Knowing she couldn’t give seductive looks because of the blindfold, Samantha was pulling on what little training she’d gotten from her peers at Omega Xi, plus the real world experience she had from before she joined. Her hips gyrated in slow circles and her hands traced all over her body. Her tongue repeated wet her lips and it was clear she was at least getting herself excited by the way her taut nipples poked at the front of her blouse.

The giggles in the room had long since died away and the rest of the girls were watching her with rapt attention. Even though they knew a joke was being played, they were also proud and turned on by the skill of their sister. Laura knew it was time to make her point.

She stood behind Samantha and put her hands on the girl’s hips. “Together – we’re going to do this together. You and me both.” Samantha immediately switched to her fake girl-girl mode, which was a bit difficult given that she couldn’t see her instructor. She was forced to rely on touch.

Laura was pressed tightly against Samantha’s back, her crotch pressed tightly against the brunette’s buttocks. Samantha suppressed a gasp when she could feel through the materials of her skirt and Laura’s shorts that Laura wasn’t wearing underwear. Revulsion was damped down by the singular thought that ‘this is to excite Kevin…if Laura is showing flashes of her bare snatch, then it must be driving Kevin wild!’

Laura’s hands reached around Samantha’s torso while her hands were behind her head playing with her hair. While their bodies gyrated together, Laura deftly undid the buttons on the girl’s blouse, her hands free with their caresses and pinches. In no time at all, Laura was pulling the loose ends of the blouse free from the skirt’s elastic waistband. Samantha groaned involuntarily as Laura pinched and squeezed her nipples through the loose fabric of the blouse.

“That’s it,” Laura whispered in her ear. “Don’t hold it in. It’s okay to be getting worked up. Kevin’s loving it, I assure you. Just let yourself enjoy.”

“Yessss,” Samantha hissed, reaching back and playing with Laura’s hair. Laura kissed and sucked at the girl’s neck, making a show of her tongue playing with Samantha’s ear. Samantha was quickly forgetting about her revulsion and was rapidly growing insanely excited. She hoped she was rewarded with Kevin’s cock soon!

Laura continued her torture of the newly raised pledge. While one hand continued to play with a nipple and her tongue continued to explore her ear, Laura allowed her free hand to roam slowly downward, tickling Samantha’s skin with the back of her fingernails. With ease, Laura’s hand slipped beneath the skirt’s elastic waistband and wiggled beneath the cotton panties. Samantha could deny her lust for women all she wanted, but Laura could feel the evidence of her excitement as her fingers pressed firmly against her engorged, wet clitoris.

“Oh, yes….Kevin!”

Laura allowed herself a smile realizing that Samantha was letting her imagination convince her that it wasn’t a woman touching her. Well, there were ways to deal with that.

She continued moving her hand beneath Samantha’s skirt. The girl was finding it difficult to stand with her legs twitching uncontrollably. For ease of access and for ease of display, Laura let go of the girl, quickly peeling off her blouse and hiking her skirt up around her waist. A second later, she yanked down the panties. Samantha was momentarily confused but quickly stepped free of the panties and kicked them to the side.

Laura quickly shucked her pants and skirt, leaving her completely naked. She stepped up to Samantha’s side and pressed her body against the brunette, grinding against her in time to the music. Samantha quickly caught on and mimicked the rubs and squeezes Laura was doing to her. When Laura squeezed her ass, she returned the favor. When Laura palmed her heavy breast, Samantha played with one of Laura’s nipples. She was determined to show Kevin that she was willing to do anything to get his cock inside her. Her own lust was near boiling and if Laura made her continue this show for much longer, she was going to burst.

Laura grabbed Samantha’s face and gently turned it toward her, lightly licking the girl on the lips. She could see Samantha’s struggle between heat and revulsion, but she had to admire the girl’s spirit. She hadn’t backed down. She was determined to see this through. Laura pressed her lips against Samantha’s and one of the girls in the room let loose an uncontrolled gasp. Samantha considered that a small victory and decided she’d really show them. She pressed her face harshly against Laura’s finding her lips and shoving her tongue as deep as it could go.

“Not so rough…remember, this is a show. Let him see some tongue, but keep is sensual…keep it real.” Samantha pulled back slightly, sufficiently chided, but no less excited. She followed Laura’s instructions and relaxed. She pretended Laura’s lips were those of a lover. Although she’d never had a lover with such soft, sweet lips. She also loved how her face wasn’t being rubbed raw by beard stubble. Despite knowing that her tongue was dancing with another woman’s she found that her disgust was easy to repress and lose herself in the moment.

For long minutes the two girls kissed, their bodies grinding against each other. No one in the room was giggling anymore. The time was right. Laura pulled free and was delighted with Samantha stretched her neck in an effort to prolong the contact. “I think it’s about time to introduce you to Kevin,” she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Around the room, reactions to what was going on were mixed. To Laura’s delight, Jenny had shown just the initiative she was hoping for and was ‘introducing’ Kevin to Rachel’s dripping pussy. The two girls who were holding hands in the hallway had abandoned watching Samantha and were passionately making out with each other. Natalie was watching with rapt excitement, but had held back from doing anything overt. Laura could see the slight smugness on her face from knowing exactly how this would turn out. The remainder of the girls were all in various states of discomfort from trying NOT to masturbate or were doing their best to hide the fact that their hands were beneath their own skirts.

Laura pulled one of the over-sized leather chairs toward the center of the room and took a seat with her naked ass right at the edge. She held Samantha’s hands and told her to kneel. Samantha gasped when Laura grasped her hands and placed them on her knees. It became very obvious, even with the blindfold, exactly what position she was in. Excitement suddenly mingled with terror.

“How…how do I know that this isn’t some kind of trick?”

Laura was at least glad that the girl made no move to remove the blindfold, not that she could have with Laura holding fast to her wrists. A lesser woman would have tried to break free and rip it off in the face of one of her deepest fears.

Laura smiled, but tightened her grip on Samantha’s wrists regardless. She had to make sure the girl didn’t try to reach for Kevin.

“Jenny, please bring Kevin over.” Jenny pulled the fake rubber phallus free from Rachel’s pussy where it was slowly being fucked in and out. Rachel’s frustration was obvious, but Jenny wasn’t about to disobey. Lucky for Rachel, Natalie saw an opportunity to build bridges, so to speak, and quickly jumped between Rachel’s legs, burying her face into the girl’s mound. If any of the girls were sickened by the display, none gave any indication. It took every effort on Rachel’s part not to cry out in pleasure. Laura allowed herself a moment of pride at her pet’s resourcefulness. She was glad Natalie was finally making friends.

Samantha heard the footsteps beside her. Her arms instinctively jerked in an effort to touch him, but Laura’s hands held her fast. There was a presence beside her, and she assumed it was Kevin. Her fingers tightened on Laura’s knees and the smell coming from the woman’s pussy didn’t seem to bother her as much. She was finally about to get fucked!

“You really have him hard, Samantha.” She let go of one of the girl’s hands just long enough to give a silent instruction along with some gesturing so that Jenny understood what she wanted. Jenny smiled and stood beside her sorority sister and scraped the head of the rubber cock across Samantha’s asscheeks and then lightly down the crack. Rachel’s juices left a wet smear that tingled cooly on Samantha’s butt cheeks. The girl jumped and gasped, the evidence of that large hard cock against her skin was all that she needed to alleviate her fears. She was excited beyond measure, so it didn’t take much evidence at all.

“Okay. What now?” she asked, although Laura could already feel the girl leaning forward and raising herself on her knees.

“You know what to do. It’s time to give Kevin the ultimate show. Show him you’re fearless. Show him you’re as hot as you are beautiful. Show him that you live and breathe sensuality.”

Samantha gulped and hesitated only a second. Like a swimmer entering the cold ocean, Samantha leaned forward and pressed her lips to Laura’s leg, just above the knee where her hand was. Slowly, ever so slowly, she kissed and licked way forward. She just couldn’t jump right in. Samantha’s fear was Laura’s pleasure as the slow licking and tickling from the girl’s hair was pumping up her own excitement as well.

“Oh…yeah…almost there…ungh. That’s it. You can do it…UH! Jenny, get Kevin ready for Samantha! Uh!!”

The secret amusement in Jenny’s eyes wasn’t so secret at the moment. Her delight was clear and she knelt close to Samantha’s side. Eagerly and noisily she sucked on the fake cock, licking Rachel’s juices off it and giving Samantha an exciting audio performance. Samantha could almost picture the man of her dreams standing there…maybe only a foot away. His chiseled body glistening with sweat, her sorority sister on her knees sucking his cock in preparation for her fucking. And he’d be fucking her! Not anyone else. That little bit of knowledge was all she needed to give her the reserve of strength to finish her own journey.

With Laura’s heady aroma filling her nostrils, Samantha finally took the plunge, burying her nose in between Laura’s pussy lips. Laura gasped at the sudden and weird penetration, but the newbie pussy-licker quickly figured things out and she lifted her face and extended her tongue. It took a while for Samantha to figure out a rhythm, but once she did, it was all Laura could do to hang on to the brunette’s head and direct her.

Samantha worked for several minutes, trying out various techniques she’d enjoyed from her own lovers. She was surprised to find how quickly the taste ceased to bother her and how Laura’s moans and groans of pleasure provided all the stimulation she needed to carry on with her task. In the back of her mind, she hoped that Laura or one of the other girls would try this on her, her own excited curiosity reaching its peak.

So lost was she in what she was doing that it was almost a surprise, as well as a delight, when Laura cried out, “Kevin! Fuck her!”

Jenny was momentarily taken aback, not quite sure what to do, but Laura was so lost in her own pleasure that it was clear she wasn’t going to get any direct from her. Laura was still firmly gripping Samantha’s wrists, so there was no danger of the girl reaching behind her. Jenny knelt behind Samantha and the girl instinctively arched her back, tilting her ass as high as it would go. She grabbed Samantha’s ass like she imagined a man would, thankful that her nails weren’t long. If Samantha had any suspicion that it was a woman behind her, she gave no indication.

Jenny dragged the cock up and down between Samantha’s legs a few times and the girl shuddered in excitement. But, to Laura’s delight, the girl’s lips never left her pussy. Clearly, Samantha was the type of girl who saw a job through to its end. With a hand still firmly grasping Samantha’s asscheek, she positioned the head of the cock against the girl’s dripping quim. It took an effort not to twist the rubber cock into her like she would have normally done. It had to be inserted straight on, like a man would. Luckily the journey in was smooth thanks to the generous coating of saliva as well as the copious amounts of lubrication Samantha was providing on her own.

As the giant cock forced its way into her, Samantha moaned in excitement. She pressed her face even harder against Laura’s pussy, her tongue tickling that much faster. Jenny was careful not to push all the way in or else Samantha would realize that there was no body behind the cock. With deep in and out strokes that came just short of full penetration, Jenny began a serious fucking. Laura’s grip on the girl’s wrists and her own grip on her asscheek largely immobilized Samantha, even though it was clear she really wanted a serious fucking right now. Still, it was obvious that this demonstration was only moments away from being over.

Laura’s hips bounced on the edge of the chair, her climax mere moments away. Jenny seemed to sense this and quickened the pace of her fucking. The plastic cock was soon doing things that no normal human male could do, but Samantha just kept on licking and groaning. Jenny’s eyes were firmly locked onto Laura’s face, watching her, fucking into Samantha as if she were actually fucking into her instructor through her pledge sister.

Suddenly Laura released her grip on Samantha’s wrists and grabbed her head, forcing the brunette into her crotch as hard as she could. Every muscle in Laura’s body tightened and her legs lifted off the ground. Like a suddenly popped balloon, she slumped backward as her body dissolved into a series of twitches and spasms. It appeared to be all the trigger Samantha was waiting for because at that moment her own pussy clamped down on the invading thickness of ‘Kevin’ and it became almost impossible to shove in and out of her tight, clasping interior.

Her cries were muffled by Laura’s thighs, but her twitching and shaking were plain for everyone else to see.

Soon both Laura and Samantha’s bodies slumped in exhaustion. Jenny still gently fucked the rubber cock in and out of Samantha, guiding her through the length and breadth of her orgasm. To everyone’s surprise, the first words spoken were Samantha’s as she rested her face on Laura’s thigh: “Okay whoever’s back there. You can stop fucking me with that dildo now.”

The room was deathly silent and everyone looked to Laura for what to do. Suddenly they were scared that things went too far. Laura sat up and indicated to Jenny to release Kevin. Samantha shuddered as its length was pulled free. With Samantha’s blindfold still securely fastened, Laura leaned forward, tilted the girl’s face up toward her, and pressed her lips against Samantha’s. To her relief, the girl kissed her back, eagerly. Laura’s tongue gently danced around Samantha’s mouth, giving silent thanks and enjoying the taste of her own juices.

Finally, with delicate hands, Laura lifted the blindfold off Samantha’s head. After her eyes readjusted to the light, she looked behind her and saw Jenny holding the long black cock, ‘Kevin,’ glistening with her juices. She turned back to Laura and smiled weakly. “I thought so.”

“When did you figure it out?” Laura asked, gently running her fingers through Samantha’s hair, lovingly moving her sweaty locks off her forehead.

“It…it doesn’t really matter,” she said weakly. “I…I enjoyed it.”

Laura grinned broadly. “Then that’s all that matters. Class, let’s give it up for a good sport!” All the girls in the room clapped and in their various states of undress rushed around them, giving her a supportive hug. For those that were willing to reward the show with kisses, Samantha was only too eager to give them back. It was all Laura could do not to cry. She was witnessing the kind of love and sisterhood she always dreamed could be possible in the sorority but only now, for the first time, was realized. She’d played a dangerous game with Samantha and had gotten lucky. It was time to reward her unwitting victim, and show that if the lesson must be harsh, then the reward would be that much better.

“Ladies,” the girls on the floor looked up at her, the smarter ones noting her change of address. “What I did just now is not something I will do again. I took advantage of your trust, Samantha. I did it to teach you a lesson, but in the end, what I did was not acceptable. This house has been suffering from a lack of trust, and I want to change that. It starts here. If you can trust your Omega Xi sister enough to be a lover, then you can count on her in the times you REALLY need her. Samantha, if you’re willing to forgive me, then I promise you I will make it up to you for what I did.”

All eyes quickly turned toward Samantha. Most were still stunned that Laura was asking for forgiveness…from among the lowest ranking sisters in the house. Their only presidential experience to date was Brittany Anderson and there was no way SHE would ever have asked forgiveness.

“There’s nothing to forgive. We came here to learn from you. And you taught me a very valuable lesson.”

A tear finally did escape Laura’s eye and the effect was contagious. Most of the girls were misty eyed, and Laura moved quickly to diffuse the situation. “Okay, there is no doubt who was the star student today, our first gathering. If you all could excuse me for a second, I have a phone call to make. Meanwhile, why don’t you all show our star student your appreciation.”

Laura stood, grabbed her cell phone, and exited the room. In her wake, Samantha was tackled by six very appreciative classmates. They formed a mostly naked giggling pile on the floor. Laura closed the door behind her and spoke one word into the voice-recognition dialer: “Master.” While the phone rang, one of the senior members of the house was walking down the hallway in her general direction. “It’s me. How’d you like a very special date tonight? Someone been VERY good and deserves a VERY special treat. Eight o’clock? Sounds good. Don’t worry, we won’t keep you up too late…it is a school night after all. See you then.”

The sister that walked passed at that moment looked Laura up and down. Laura was naked and still glowing with sweat. The sister nodded approvingly. No doubt in her mind Laura had just finished with one client in the President’s room and was already making plans to meet another tonight. Laura smiled at how the rumor mill was about to further boost her reputation. And like a flash of inspiration, Laura knew that rumor was more powerful than fact. A plan began to take shape that would put Omega Xi’s gossip mill to work for her.

She reentered the room and saw that Samantha was lying in the middle of the room, spread eagle, a ring of girls encircling her, each perfectly spaced. The level of organization had Jenny’s name written all over it. Samantha was held immobile and every girl was working over her own particular patch of Samantha’s body. Rachel was thoroughly enjoying working between Samantha’s legs. Laura watched for a while, enjoying the selflessness of her young sisters. It didn’t take long before Samantha’s body writhed and struggled against the grips of the women around her as her orgasm tore through her. Clearly, Rachel had lots of training in this particular skill area from her champion, Cynthia.

Laura could tell that Rachel was indifferent to Samantha’s position and hadn’t ceased her impressive tongue work. Clapping her hands to get their attention, Laura said gaily, “Okay class. Lesson’s over. Time for everyone to get dressed. I want to see you back in my room, showered and changed in a half-hour. We’re going out for pizza, my treat.” Laura deliberately chose pizza because Omega Xis generally didn’t hang out at pizza joints. If they had to eat pizza, they had it delivered. “I want to get to know you better. Know about you. Know what you want to learn. And don’t dawdle. Samantha’s got a date tonight…with Dr. Walters.”

The room erupted with a mixture of cheers and jealous moans. Samantha smiled from the floor and silently mouthed, “Thank you.”