The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, including mind control, massage and sex. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file.

The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

The Flash Effect

by Victor Ramierez

After years of work Dennis Condry had finally finished his experiments in accelerated learning and had made some substantial advances in the field. His team had been following an idea they had accidentally stumbled across from another failed earlier experiment. When an intense light is briefly exposed to the subject, they become susceptible to whatever information can be ‘projected’ at them in that brief instant. So far they had found that pages of information could be implanted in a person and they would then have total recall as though they had actually learned it through normal means.

This could not be done to excess as the subject would become overwrought and irritable after a prolonged session. This meant that something like a strobe light was out of the question, but a camera flash over a period of time was perfect.

Trying to get around this limitation they had discovered that simple suggestions could also be implanted into the subject which they would then quite happily follow, in a similar fashion to the way they would if hypnotised, whatever the implanted suggestion was. The upside of this method was that the subject had no idea that this had happened and would think that any actions were of their own doing , and all their own idea. This could be of great help in curing people with disorders such as anorexia where the patient needed to help themselves.

Thomas Simonson was Dennis’ main assistant and had been happy to work through his university fellowship by helping to conduct this research. Thomas was an average student, competent but nothing outstanding. He would probably end up as a research assistant in some company somewhere, not incredible, but a nice steady job.

The year had come to an end and Thomas and the other members of his class had all graduated and were now heading off on their last holiday before beginning their new lives as working members of society. Thomas and his three friends John, Mike and Paul had all decided to head up to the beach resort, 2 hours drive away from home. Hoping for a few weeks of sun, surf and surfbabes the four of them headed off in Mike’s red convertible 1967 Ford Mustang and each of them was looking forward to their holiday.

Thomas had something extra planned.

Mike and Paul had headed straight for the gym near the beach, and were now happily flexing in the sun, hoping to catch the eye of one of the tanned, blonde beach bunnies walking up and down the main street. So far they had been totally unsuccessful, but it was early yet and they would stay at this for a while longer. John and Thomas were the more intellectual type and could not really see themselves pumping iron, or at least not in front of everyone. They had chosen to cruise around a bit and take in the sights and the sea air. In every direction the sun glistened off the tanned bodies of the lovely young women who paraded the streets wearing only their skimpy bikinis and the cruising soon turned into birdwatching. After a few minutes of this Thomas was frustrated enough to get out of the car with his backpack, telling John he would see him later at the Hotel.

Thomas could not wait any longer and wanted to see if his idea would work, and to test this he would need a subject and a suitable locale. Looking around he spotted a suitable candidate and walked in her direction, watching her. She was a blonde athletic woman, not too tall, dressed in a light blue bikini with a flower print wrap tied around her waist to cover her bikini bottom. She was casually walking down the street staring in shop windows, slowly finishing off a bottle of diet Pepsi. She finally drained the bottle and sauntered over and dropped it in a bin, before turning and heading back the way she had come. Thomas was ready and had his camera in his hand. He ran out in front of her snapping away, and then he hit the flash, and she instantly stopped her protests and stood still.

“Hello,” she said.

“What’s your name?”

“Gabby.”

“I’d like you to come with me please.”

“Okay,” said Gabby and fell into step behind him.

Thomas was ecstatic, his modifications had worked. He had modified this camera flash to deliver his message, which was one of simple co-operation, total and utter co-operation.

“So what do you do?” he asked her.

“Well at the moment I’m a waitress, but I really want to be an actress.”

Now that is unusual thought Thomas sarcastically. There probably isn’t a waitress in her twenties who doesn’t want to be an actress.

“What sort of stuff do you want to act in?” asked Thomas, an idea popping into his head.

“I don’t really know, I’d just like to get some good roles, perhaps even some comedy.”

“Well I think I have a much better film career for you. I’ll look into it later.”

Thomas walked around the room looking at the assorted things she had clustered over her bookshelves and tabletops. Thomas had asked her to take them back to her car and then drive them to her place. It was not too far from the beach and she lived alone at the moment. The 22 year old was looking for a roomate at the moment and Thomas was considering helping her interview candidates, or subjects as he liked to call them.

She was currently making him some lunch in the kitchen, just a sandwich but that was all he wanted.

“Here’s your lunch sir,” said Gabby returning to the room with a plate of sandwiches. Thomas sat down on the couch and began to eat the sandwiches. Gabby stood alongside him holding the plate and was intensely happy that he was enjoying the sandwiches she had made for him. She was a little perplexed, normally she wasn’t this submissive, and she certainly didn’t bring strange guys home. She just knew that she wanted to do whatever she could to please her new friend.

Thomas had not told her his name, and he was happy to have her call him sir, it was best not to get too attached to one’s experiments.

Finishing the sandwiches Thomas had her remove the plate and clean up the kitchen area. When she was done he decided to explore the rest of the villa. Gabby lived in a villa complex, and in this complex there were another 3 villas of similar size and design. He would explore the rest later for possible subject material.

In the bathroom he found a shower in one corner, a washbasin and cabinet and in the other corner was a bathtub/jacuzzi. Thomas decided he would like to wash the sweat off his body and he asked her to fill up the tub. He removed his shoes, t-shirt and shorts, and then slipped off his boxers and slid down into the refreshingly cool water.

“I think I’ll need you to wash my back for me,” said Thomas and was happy to see Gabby remove her bikini and climb into the tub beside him. The tub was a square shape and was large enough for at least 3 people, so the two of them were able to fit in it quite comfortably.

Grabbing the soap she slid around behind him and began to lather his back, massaging his shoulders and neck. He sat there contentedly and was becoming quite relaxed by this and decided to turn the heat up a little.

“Would you wash my chest too, but don’t bother moving around,” said Thomas.

Gabby happily reached around him and began to soap his lightly muscled, hairy chest. As she was doing this he could feel her nipples and breasts rubbing up and across his back, and at times being squashed hard up against him. This was even better than the hands on massage. Looking at the wall next to the door Thomas could watch Gabby in the wall mirror. He could see her medium breasts dragging, squashing and jiggling their way around his back, and he could see the look of happiness on her face.

Damn this was a good invention!

Thomas remembered once seeing a Japanese porn tape where the woman had given the guy a full body massage, using her body. It looked like fun, and here was a perfect opportunity to try it. He climbed out onto the floor and laid down on his chest.

“Come out here and soap me all over.”

Gabby climbed out and Thomas looked up and caught a brief glimpse of her brown haired pussy, before she sat down at his feet. Beginning at his shoulders she began to lather soap down his back, moving down to his arsecheeks and then down his legs.

“Okay you’ll need to work that lather in a bit, use your body to rub it in. Lie on my back and slide up and down,” said Thomas describing what he’d seen on the video tape.

Gabby had a vague idea of what he was aiming for, and again she had a brief flash that this was not the sort of thing she really should be doing with someone she had only just met, and then the thought was gone as quickly as it had appeared. She laid down on his back and lay still for a moment. He could feel her breasts and belly pressed against his back, and he could just feel the tickle of her pubic hair against his arse. Slowly she began to slide herself up his back, stopping when her tits reached his shoulder blades and then she slid herself back down until they reached his arsecheeks. He thought it felt great, and she wasn’t having a bad time either.

After she had slid up and down the length of his body a few times, he decided his raging hard on pressing into the cold tiles was a good enough signal that it was time to roll over.

She quickly climbed off him when he told her to, and she watched in fascination as he rolled over and presented her with his hard cock.

Grabbing the soap she again covered his body from neck to feet with lather, paying particular attention to his cock. She slowly slid her hand up the length of it, until the head disappeared into her fist, and then back down and first the eye and then the rest of the head and slowly the shaft reappeared from her fist. Thomas stopped her after a few hand motions, so he wouldn’t go off too early. He directed her to climb on again and she laid herself down on top of him. She could feel his cock pressing into her stomach, and she could feel his masculine hairy chest pressing against her sensitive nipples. A shudder ran the length of her body, and she slowly began to slide up his chest until she was presenting her soapy tits to his face. She slowly slid back down, moving around the hard cock so it wouldn’t accidentally slide into her pussy, and she stopped when it was snugly resting in her cleavage. Thomas waited for a second, enjoying the feeling of his cock surrounded by her lovely tits, before motioning her to continue with her sliding. She managed to do this another two times before he could stand it no longer. As she finished the next slide and came to rest with his cock in between her tits he stopped her.

“Squeeze your tits together so they’re pressing against my cock.”

Quickly she did as she was told, and Thomas then began to slide his cock up and down her soapy cleavage, with the pressure from her warm breasts closing in on it from all sides. He reached down and each time he moved down her nipples came into his reach and he began to fondle and softly rub them.

Gabby was getting quite turned on by all this titfucking and now that her hard nipples were receiving some attention she was starting to get off on it.

Thomas pulled himself out of her cleavage and told her to slide up again, and then as she moved back down he held her in place and his cock slid deep inside her wet pussy in one smooth motion. Once he was all the way in she stopped and they lay like that for a moment. She could feel him buried inside her and she loved it. He could feel the warm, moist pressure around his enraged cock and he loved it.

Gabby knew this was not her, she was normally cautious, almost shy and she definitely didn’t fuck on the first date, and this wasn’t even a date. There was something different about this guy, she didn’t know what, but she knew she had to co-operate. It would be for her own good, and so far it had been.

He started her moving again and she began to slide up and down his chest, riding his cock. Her tits were pressed against his chest, and her nipples were rubbing over each bump and ridge of his body. She was being flooded by sensations, her entire upper body was sliding up and down his body, her tits were rubbing on him and her pussy was being deeply impaled by his raging cock. She could feel his pubic hair sliding back and forth across her pubic region, and her clit hood was being slid back and forth, and assaulted by his hairy groin as she slid herself up and down his shaft.

Sensations were coming in from all over and she allowed them to overtake her, wave after wave flooded her pleasures centres and she orgasmed, powerfully gripping his cock which was deep inside her.

He felt her go off, as her pussy suddenly grabbed hold of him even tighter. This was so intense he was also ready to go, but could last a little longer. He continued sliding her up and down as she recovered from her climax, and he rode through the spasms as she came down from her high. Before she was totally finished, the sensations had her going again and her body quickly returned to life, and she began to ride him hard and fast. This was the end for both of them and as he began to spurt come into her depths she climaxed again as she felt the warm gooey liquid spray her insides.

She lay breathlessly on top of him as he slid his deflating cock out of her, and lay back and considered his good fortune.

She certainly was the best lab rat he had ever experimented on.

He thought he might help her get that film career after all, but it would be a porno film career.

Perhaps he would tag along for a while and meet some of those hot porno stars, maybe take their picture too.

He could even go to Hollywood and be a photographer to the real movie stars. Certainly an interesting idea.

But first he still had the rest of his holidays to fill, and there were plenty more sights just waiting to be photographed around this town.