The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FLASH

Jimmy Derwin looked at his watch impatiently. It had only been two minutes since the last time he’d looked but it had seemed a whole lot longer. Where was that girl?

Ellie Steele showed up a half hour later. No apologies. No excuses. Suddenly, she was just there. “You knew we were suposed to start at 9:00,” the man told her.

“Hey, I was busy,” Ellie told him.“I’m here now so let’s get this over with, okay?”

Jimmy Derwin gritted his teeth. This wasn’t the way he was used to doing things, but fine, let’s get it over with.

“I have to get ready,” the girl said and so Jimmy was left to cool his heels for almost another hour.

“Are we ready now,” he asked as the fashion model finally came onto the set.

Ellie looked the man in the eye. “I don’t like your attitude,” she told the photographer. “You know, one word from me and I could have you fired.”

Jimmy tightened his grip on his camera. “Sorry, Ms. Steele,” he told her trying hard to control his resentment. “I was just trying to make sure if everything was all right with you.”

“That’s better,” the model said. “Yes, everything is fine. You may proceed.”

Jimmy checked his camera and his equipment one last time and then he looked at the supermodel and nodded. “We’re ready.”

The first few poses were nothing special but they weren’t supposed to be. They were just getting warmed up.

The shoot continued and like the professional she was, Ellie was really getting into it. She might have been a prima donna, but she was also a professional and people paid her very well to model whatever it was they had for her to wear.

Suddenly, the model stopped and almost tripped. “What’s wrong now,” Jimmy asked.

“Your camera. It’s ... it’s acting funny.”

“Funny? Funny how?”

“It’s like ... it’s like it’s really ... really flashing,” the model said.

Derwin looked at his camera and he even looked at the equipment the camera was hooked to. “There’s nothing wrong with it that I can see,” he said.

“It’s not doing it now,” Ellie snapped back irritably.

“Well, if it’s not doing it now, can we get on with the shoot?”

“Fine. Whatever.”

The shoot continued until Ellie finally piped up again. “It’s doing it again,” she said.

Derwin didn’t even bother pull away from the camera. “Don’t be silly,” he told the model. “Cameras can’t do that.”

“Don’t be ... what?”

The photographer snapped another picture. “I said don’t be silly.”

Maybe she was being silly, Ellie told herself. The man must know his equipment.

“I got a great idea,” the photographer said. “Why don’t you take your top off and show me your tits.”

“Hey, wait a minute,” the model said. “This isn’t a lingerie shoot. I get paid extra for that.”

Snap went the camera. “But you do want to take your top off.”

“Sure,” Ellie said ... no wait.

Snap went the camera. “Go ahead,” the photographer told her. “Take your top off.”

Ellie just looked at the man and then without saying a word, she took off her top.

Jimmy Derwin continued to take his pictures and Ellie Steele continued to prance in front of him as if this were the most natural thing in the world.

“Why don’t you take off those designer jeans you’re wearing and why don’t you show me your pussy.”

“What? No, I can’t. I mean ... aren’t I supposed to be ... you know, wearing them?”

Snap went the flash again. “I think you should take off your jeans,” the photographer said again.

The model looked confused, almost as if she knew she were about to do something that she really shouldn’t be doing but clearly looking as if she were uncertain about why she shouldn’t be doing it.

Snap went the camera. “You’ll feel a whole lot better as soon as you get out of those jeans.

The model seemed to come to a decision and one could almost sense her relief as she finally opened the top button on her jeans. She pushed the jeans down over her hips and then she was pushing them lower still.

The model pranced around in her underwear which would have been fine if the shoot had something to do with underwear or lingerie but in fact, it didn’t. Still, she seemed unfazed by the state of her lack of clothing.

Flash went the camera.

“Hmm,” said the photographer, “I think you’d be a lot more comfortable without that bra on.”

“What?! I’m not taking my bra off.”

Snap went the camera again and then again and again. “You sure,” Derwin said. “I think you should take it off.”

Already, Ellie was tugging on her bra before she realized what she was doing. “Wait a minute,” she said. “I said I’m not doing that. You’re doing something to me. You’re doing something to me with your camera.”

Snap went the camera. Snap, snap, snap. “I’m not doing anything with my camera,” Jimmy said.

“No, of course not,” Ellie confirmed. “You’re not doing anything with your camera.”

“And I really think you should take your bra off.”

“Yes, you’re right,” Ellie confirmed even as her hands went to her chest. “I have to take my bra off.”

“Play with your tits,” was the next suggestion and again, Ellie did as she was told. Her hands squeezed her tits and her fingers played with her nipples even as Derwin continued to take pictures of her.

“You know, you really need to take off those panties,” he told her.

“What! I’m not taking off my panties, you pervert.”

Flash, went the man’s camera and then it flashed again. “You sure,” he said. “It just seemed to me that you had a need to show off your horny, little pussy.”

“I’m not showing you my pussy.”

Flash went the camera again. “If you say so,” the man said.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing the man said. It’s just that—”

“Just what?”

“It’s just that you already took your panties off,” the man said even as he snapped his camera again. “I guess your mind doesn’t even know what your slutty, little pussy wants.”

It was only then that Ellie realized the man was right. She was naked and her mind hadn’t even known what her body had done.

The camera snapped again. “You know, with a pussy as hot and slutty as yours is, you must need to keep it filled up with cock nearly all the time.”

Ellie moaned to herself. The man was right. She really did need to have a cock inside her.

The camera snapped again. “And I’ll bet if you play your cards right, you might even be able to get to see my cock.”

Ellie hadn’t wanted to see Jimmy Derwin’s cock before but now that she thought of it, she couldn’t remember why. After all, her pussy was hot and slutty.

No, it wasn’t, she told herself.

Wasn’t what? Wasn’t hot and slutty. That didn’t sound right. Of course, her pussy was hot and slutty, just like it always was. What she really needed was to get some guy to stick his cock inside her. Maybe if she played her cards right, she might even be able to get the photographer to stick his cock in her cunt.

Ellie slipped her fingers between her legs and she moaned even as one of her hands played with her tits. She licked her lips as she looked at the man. She was so fucking wet. “I ... I ... I really need a favor from you,” she stammered.

“What,” the man asked.

“I really need you to fuck me. I need it bad.”

“Well now, I don’t know. That seems rather unprofessional, doesn’t it?”

The model groaned. “Who gives a fuck about unprofessional? I told you once and now I’m telling you again. I could have you fired. All I got to do is say the word and you’re gone, so if you know what’s good for you, you’ll get that cock out right now.”

“Well, when you put it that way—”

The man quickly shucked all of his clothes and moments later, he was standing there, stroking his cock. “I think first before I fuck you with this, I think you need to give it a good, hard sucking.”

“Fuck you,” the model said. “I didn’t say anything about sucking your cock.”

The photographer grinned as he pointed his camera at the model. “I said suck it,” he said as his special flash strobed again.

Yes, of course, Ellie thought as her mouth opened. Suck that cock. What a great idea.

She’d never sucked a cock before although for the life of her, she just couldn’t remember why.

Ellie Steele moaned as her mouth took that cock. It felt good going in and yet, somehow, it felt wrong. She heard her name being called and with that cock still wedged deep inside her mouth, she looked up. That’s when she saw the weirdly strobing flash fire again and suddenly, there were no more misgivings.

She knew what she had to do. She had to suck that cock. She had to suck it hard and hopefully, if she did a really good job, hopefully, she was going to make it cum in her mouth. She really wanted it to cum in her mouth. She knew it was going to taste so good.

The man groaned and somehow, Ellie knew what that meant. He was going to do it. He was going to give her what she needed and that just made her suck him harder. She needed to taste it. She needed to taste it so bad.

But the man didn’t cum. Ellie sucked and sucked but the surge of cum that she’d expected didn’t come. Ah well, the model thought, Fine she’d just keep sucking him.

The man groaned again and this time, Ellie knew. She was going to get the prize she craved. She was going to have him cum in her mouth.

And that was exactly what happened. She cock seemed to swell in her mouth and suddenly, her mouth was filled with cum and even though she knew she wanted it, she didn’t know what to do with it when it came. She tried to hold it in her mouth but when the cock surged again, there was nothing she could do. She coughed and she spluttered and her mouth suddenly released the cum it held inside it, and suddenly, things became a whole lot more messy.

If the photographer minded, he didn’t say anything. He just kept cumming and cumming in the model’s little cock sucking mouth even as she continued to spit up more of his cum.

Ellie was ashamed of herself. She’d just sucked her very first cock and what was worse, she’d known she’d wanted to do it. What had come over her, she wondered. Why had she done that, but the worst part about it was that Ellie was afraid, afraid that if she was given the opportunity, she’d do it all over again.

“Look at me,” she heard the photographer saying. “Look at me.” Ellie hung her head in shame. She couldn’t bear to look at anyone.

“Look at me,” the man demanded even more forcefully. “Let me see the cum on your face.”

Ellie shook her head. She just couldn’t bear to look up.

“Look at me,” the man demanded and when Ellie still didn’t comply, she felt a hand grab her by the hair and force her head up and in that instant, as her eyes suddenly opened wide, the camera flashed again.

Suddenly, Ellie didn’t feel anything. The camera flashed again and she knew that from now on, she was going to look whenever she was told to look.

The camera flashed again, taking another shot of her cum-covered face but Ellie didn’t care. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew the man was speaking but on a conscious level, it just didn’t register.

She’d been a bad girl, a very bad girl. It was a thought that hadn’t been there moments before but there was no way Ellie could have known it. As far as Ellie was concerned, she’d always been a bad girl.

Bad girls needed to be punished. Bad girls like her needed to be punished. Another new thought but another one that just seemed so right and so true.

Bad girls like her needed to be spanked.

Wait a minute, the model thought. Where had that come from. I don’t want to be spanked, and she said so.

The man with the camera, he pointed it at her, and suddenly, she couldn’t remember why she didn’t want to be spanked. Of course, she wanted to be spanked. She loved it when men punished her. She loved it when they spanked her. It was why she was always so bad all the time. She just wanted to be spanked. It all made such good sense. She wanted to be spanked so bad.

“Do you want me to spank you,” the man was asking her.

“Yes, please,” she answered meekly. “I’ve been a bad girl and I need to be spanked.”

“Well then, I think you’d better get over here and lie your ass down across my lap.”

Ellie would normally have balked at such a command but since it was likely to bring her one step closer to where she already wanted to be, she readily complied.

“Tell me you want me to spank your ass,” the photographer said.

“I want you to spank my ass.”

“Say it again.”

“I want you to spank my ass.”

“Beg for it.”

“I want you to spank my ass, please. Please spank my ass. Spank it, please.”

Thwack! A hand came down on her ass and Ellie loved it. The hand massaged her cheeks. “Did I say you could stop,” the man asked. “Keep begging.”

“Please,” the model begged. “Please, do it. Spank me, please.”

Once again, she got her ass slapped but only once.

The model knew what she had to do. If she wanted to get her ass slapped, then she was going to have to keep begging for it so she did.

The spanking continued and Ellie loved it. She hadn’t known that she would have loved it but she did know she was a bad girl and bad girls most certainly needed to be spanked.

The photographer finally stopped. “I think you’ve had enough of that,” he said.

Ellie’s ass had gone from white to pink to red and it hurt but her response was almost instantaneous. “No,” she pleaded. “I want some more. Can you spank me some more, ple-e-e-e-ease?”

“Not right now,” the man said. “Maybe later, if you’re enough of a bad girl to warrant it.”

“You promise?”

The man shook his head. “No promises, but we’ll see just how bad you can be.”

“I can be bad,” the model assured him and almost immediately, she found herself wondering how she could say that even though she knew it was true.

The man just smiled. “We’ll see,” he told the model. “We’ll see just how bad you can be but for now, I need you to get down on your hands and knees.”

Ellie only hesitated for a moment before she was quickly lowering herself to her hands and knees. She tried to wave her butt seductively at the photographer. “Are you going to fuck me now,” she asked hopefully.

Her pussy wasn’t all that wet but she knew if she was bad enough, she could get the photographer to spank her and that was what she really wanted.

The photographer was saying something. He was telling Ellie to look at him. The model groaned to herself. How could he want to take her picture when here she was, ready and willing to be as bad as she could be.

Snap went the funny strobing camera and although Ellie didn’t hear the photographer speak, it was as if she’d just remembered something new. Maybe the best part about being spanked was how hot it made her. Getting spanked made her so hot. It always did.

The camera strobed again. Hot and wet, the girl thought. Getting spanked made her so hot and so wet. God, she was hot. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so bad.

The camera flashed again. So wet. She was so fucking wet. It was almost as if she were about to cum and she hadn’t even had a cock in her yet. She was so hot and so wet. Oh fuck, she just wished the guy would come and take her right now. She needed to be fucked so bad.

She moaned impatiently to herself as she watched the man put the camera on a tripod. Hurry, she wanted to scream. Hurry. Hurry.

And then he was behind her. She could feel his hand on her ass and then she could feel something else. He was sliding his cock between her cheeks.

At first, she thought he was going to fuck her ass and with amazement, she realized she wouldn’t have minded if he’d done that. She’d never been fucked in the ass before but the need to be bad was so strong and being fucked in the ass, well, that was as bad as it got, wasn’t it?

But the man didn’t fuck her in the ass. Instead, he just dragged his cock down and down until he had it poised right at the entrance of her heavenly gate. Ellie moaned. Oh God, it felt so good to feel the head of his cock as it pressed against her lips but what she really needed was to feel the whole length of it inside her.

Ellie moaned as she felt it, the length of that cock as it slid inside her pussy. Oh geez, that was good. She was so hot and so wet, and that cock, oh fuck, that cock was so big. She loved it. She absolutely loved it.

The only problem was that thing was going to make her cum. She didn’t want to cum, at least not right away, but she was so hot and wet, that she couldn’t help herself. She was going to cum. She was going to cum so hard.

She moaned again. She was close. She was so close. Oh geez, she was close. She was so fucking close. She was going to cum. She was going to cum. She was going to—

She cried out and then she let out a whimpering sob and she sobbed again. “Yes,” she moaned. “Yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck, yes. That’s it, I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Oh geez, I’m cumming so fucking hard.”

And she kept right on cumming. Her little pussy had seized hold of the cock inside her and she wasn’t letting go. Oh fuck, she was cumming so fucking hard.

She moaned again. She wondered if she’d been bad enough. Somehow, she thought she hadn’t. Somehow, she knew that to be truly bad, she was going to have to feel this man’s cum inside her and more than that, she knew she wanted it to happen.

Her pussy had finally let up on the still erect cock inside her. She was still hot as all hell and her pussy was even wetter than it had been before. She needed to be fucked. She needed it even more than she’d needed it before.

Her pussy slid off that erect pole and somehow, that felt right, too. The model turned and rolled over onto her back and almost immediately, she pulled her legs up and she exposed her pussy to the man with the big, hard dick. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me good.”

The model groaned as the man once again slid between her legs and then she moaned even louder as she felt the man enter her. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.

“Look at the camera,” the man told her. “Look at the camera and tell it just how hot and slutty you are.”

“Fuck you.”

The speed of the man’s cock in her cunt slowed. “Say it,” he told her. “Say it or you don’t get what you want.”

The girl hesitated. “No,” she said finally in a subdued voice. “No.”

“No? Well then, I guess that means you don’t need this.”

“What are you doing,” the girl asked worriedly as the man pulled out of her cunt. “Come on, fuck me.”

“If you want me to fuck you, then you’re going to have to earn it.”

The model seemed to think it over and then she shook her head.

“No? Well all right then. I guess we’re done here.”

“No wait,” the girl said. “I’ll say it. I’ll say it.”

“Say what?”

Ellie turned and looked at the camera. “I’m hot and slutty,” she said.

“Always have been, always will be,” the man prompted.

Ellie nodded. “Always have been, always will be. Now, will you please do it. Will you fuck me please?”

The man grinned. “Well now, since you’re being so cooperative—”

The man didn’t have anything more to say so instead, he just shoved his cock up inside Ellie’s cunt and Ellie moaned again. This was what she needed. She really was hot and slutty. She moaned again. That cock felt so good.

The man just laughed. “Yeah, that’s it,” he told her. “I just knew you’d love having this cock in your pussy.”

Ellie moaned. There was no reason to deny it. She did enjoy having him inside her. She really was hot and slutty.

“I got something for you,” the photographer said.

Ellie groaned as that cock once again pushed its way up inside her pussy. Got something for me, she thought. Isn’t he giving me more than enough.

“Do you want it,” the man said. “Do you want your present?”

Present, the model thought. Now, there was a word she liked. She liked it when men got her presents. Yes, she told the photographer. She wanted her present.

Derwin grinned. “Well all right then. Here it comes,” and with that, the man groaned as cum surged into the supermodel’s wanton, little cunt.

Oh God, the woman thought. He’s really doing it. He’s really cumming inside me.

“I’ll bet someone as hot and slutty as you really likes it when someone fills up her little slut pussy like this.”

“No,” the girl moaned. “No, no.”

Derwin smiled even as he grabbed his camera. “Let’s get another picture of you,” he said. “Hmmm, how about this. How about a picture of me with my cock in your pussy and you looking up and saying ‘thank you for fucking me so hard and so good.’”

Ellie was about to tell the man that she wasn’t going to say that when the camera strobed again. “Thank you for fucking me so hard and so good,” she said.

“That’s a good girl,” the man said even as he pointed his camera at her and flashed her again. “Now tell me that you love it when I cum inside you.”

“I love it when you cum inside me,” Ellie dutifully replied.

“And tell me that I’m welcome to cum inside you whenever I want,” the man said even as he flashed the girl yet again.

“By all means,” the super model replied enthusiastically. “I want you to fuck me whenever you want to and I always want to feel your cum in my pussy.”

There was probably more that he could have done but right then and there with his cock emptying itself in the bitchy, little super model’s tight, little cunt, Derwin really couldn’t think of anything else that he wanted to do except stay where he was and pump her full of cum.

Finally though, he pulled his cock free from that tight, little cunt. He let Ellie give it a few perfunctory licks, but there was something else on his mind.

“I’ve got something I want you to sign.”

“What is it?”

“A release form for all these hot pictures of you. Just think of it, a top super model goes from classy to sassy in nothing flat. People will pay big money for pictures like that.”

“I’m not signing that,” Ellie said.

“Oh really.” The photographer picked up his camera. “How about we capture it on film.” He snapped a picture and then another. “Now, pick up the pen and sign the form.”

Without even giving it another thought, Ellie picked up the pen and signed the form. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Ellie knew she’d just signed away her career, but who cared about that. All that really mattered was getting some guy to stick his cock in her hot and slutty pussy. She moaned again. That was all that really mattered.