The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Written over a period of time in 1998 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 1998

Fleeting Control

by BioParadox

The haze begins to lift from your eyes. Moving your head slowly to try and clear away the dizzying fog a searing pain shots across from temple to temple. What has happened you wonder. Your head is spinning but right now that is the only thing that you can be sure of. Dreamily you begin to realize your surroundings and can feel the cool surface of the leather table where you lay. Shaking the cobwebs from your mind you find that you are laying on your back, your body diagonal to the floor. You realize suddenly that you are quite naked as you feel a slight breeze blowing across your chilled body. The only heat is from a large fireplace warming your left side. Laying on the soft leather surface of this strange table you feel very venerable.

Turning your head to the right you see that your wrist is held inside of a soft padded leather cuff. You muster enough strength and try moving your hand. You watch as it twitches with the effort but is held firmly in place. Turning now to the left you see that your other wrist is bound as well. A motion from out of your misty vision draws attention. Staring, straining to see in to the distance, you are searching for something familiar, anything that might tell you where you are.

Squinting to see through the hair that has fallen across your eyes doesn’t help to clear your vision, the motion in the fog is still blurred. You can smell the soft fragrance of the smoldering logs. You listen, at first hearing only the sounds from the fire place, popping and crackling as the fire consumes the wood in the hearth. Soon you can make out garbled speech and realize that the figures in the fog are very close indeed. Your instinctual reaction is to cover yourself, but there is nothing you can do, no where for you to go, you are nakedly exposed to the figures seated off to your left near the fireplace. The fog recedes a little more and you can make out two figures seated in tall high backed chairs.

The blood red velvet chairs are facing each other near the hearth. Seated just at the limits of your blurry vision, is a man. You squint your eyes to look at him. He appears to be a very handsome man in his mid-twenties. His eyes are green like the North Sea after a storm. His brown hair shines with the radiance of sunlight blond streaks. He is dressed completely in black, from his ruffled open neck shirt to his knee high black leather boots. The man’s outfit is completed by being shrouded in a cloak of a color so dark burgundy as to appear almost as dark as night. He is holding something dangling from his fingers, straining to make it out... it appears to be a clear cut crystal, pure and unflawed, barely more than a cluster of fire light. He is speaking softly to the other figure. His tone is melodic and beautiful, but try as you might, you can not make out any of his words.

The second figure is a young woman, strikingly beautiful, with long flowing, auburn hair, gently gliding over her soft, smooth shoulders. The softness of her tan skin accented only by crisp tan- lines around her firm upthrusted breast. Her eyes, a beautiful shade of teal-blue are unwavering, looking straight ahead, glinting, reflecting the light from the slowly swinging crystal. She is sitting up straight in the chair but her body is limp, her face is slack and her eyes are partially closed.

The cloaked figure glances at you and notices that you are awake. He whispers something to the woman “...yes “, she replies sleepily and slowly closes her eyes. “Good girl... feel the water closing over you again.... deeper... deeper... you will not surface until I command you to... do you understand Christine?”

She nods her head ever so slightly her body seeming to deflate slightly as her head tips forward. Only then does he lower the crystal pendent that was drifting before her eyes and slip it into his shirt.

Turning to you he speaks softly “Well, well my little one, I see that you have decided to join us,” his voice is compelling, friendly but with an air of authority.

“Hhnnmmah....", you try to speak but your tongue is dry and unresponsive.

“Here let me help”, says the gentle voice. “This should solve your problem for you”. He reaches next to the young girl and holds up a beautiful thin stemmed wine glass, partially filled with a deep purple fluid. He raises from the chair and glides to where you lay helpless on the table. Your dry lips part has he offers the tip of the glass to them. He raises the glass and pours but a taste of the wine into your mouth.

“Easy now my pet...You don’t want to take this to fast.” Then he tilts the glass higher so that the wine rushes out and nearly fills your mouth, the wine runs slowly down your cheeks before he removes the glass. A burst of sensation burns fiercely from the dense, rich vintage. The alcohol searing your throat, turning your lungs to fire. Never before has a nectar had such a powerful taste, gasping, the flavors slowly soften on your palette.

“Sorry my dear child,” he says with a gleam in his eye, “water might have been a better choice for you.” A sly smile spreads slowly across his face, that slight air of arrogance hovering around him like an aura.

“Wher...where..am......,” your mind is sluggish and you can not seem to put the words together. His eyes move slowly down your body stopping and looking from time to time before continuing there decent. He has taken you in. With that one look he has seen more of you than any man has ever seen before. You have been studied, measured, and cataloged by his gaze. Precise and exacting.

He sips his wine. You suddenly feel foolish, laying naked before this man, your body unconsciously reacts by flushing. The rush of blood opening your capillaries and unconsciously causing your nipples to harden.

“What..am I doing here, who are you?” The words tumble coarsely from your mouth and echo around the room, sounding very hollow, and very frightened.

Standing there his gaze still moving about your body, “Hmm? ....Did you say something my dear?” He finishes his second appraisal of your naked form.

“I said, what am I doing...", your words lock in your throat as he suddenly looks straight at you, his green eyes piercing your own stopping you in mid thought.

“Did I say you could speak ?” He asks softly. Your anger burns but you bite your tongue, remembering that you are in no position to be in giving demands.

He takes another sip of the wine, swirling the fluid before your eyes. “Do you see this wine?” he asks. “This Bordeaux is a 1984 Mouton Rothchild. It sells for over two hundred seventy dollars a bottle.”

Without waiting for your reply he continues “It was not picked from the vine this way, it was made to be this way. Do you know how it was made, how it was brought to be what it is today?.....Craftsmanship. Pure, simple, refinement. This wine was almost taught to be this way. Most old vine, healthy grapes will do. But with the touch of a wine Master, gentle at times and harsh when the situation demands, the grapes can bring forth the bounty a flavors that make this a delicacy of incredible value. The fine Mastery of the fluid, to bring out the inner beauty that is to be found here in my hand.”

“But...what..,” you again are stopped by his glare. You realize that he is not telling you this, so much as he is telling himself. He does not care that you know, he is merely enjoying the explanation. Deciding not to interrupt again you wait patiently for any clues that might answer your questions. Downing the last sip of the wine he turns, walking off to your right. Stepping out of your sight behind the leather restraining table. His next words chill your soul, “You see, my little one, I do not make the wine. I leave each to be a Master over that which they are best suited. For some it is grapes, for others it might be stock portfolios. For me it is women and this Master has just picked you.”

Your mind is reeling, what does that mean. What is going to happen to you. You look at the young girl sitting in the chair. She has not moved. She is just as she was before. Her eyes still closed, her breathing is still shallow. It is as if she has not heard any of his conversation with you. What has happened to her?

As if he was reading your mind the cloaked figure strides casually back into the room, a fresh Bourdeaux in his hand. “I am a craftsman, of sorts. I am an artist. I have need for a woman such as you.”

Your mouth feels suddenly very dry, drier than it was before. You try to swallow, starring at the beautiful girl sitting in front of the fire. You suddenly realize that she is waiting, waiting for him, waiting for his words, the words that she will obey. She is waiting for him to command her!

“Ah, I see you can appreciate my tastes,” he says, motioning to the sleeping girl. “Don’t worry about her, she is my attorney. And I am sure she is adjusting nicely to her role in her sex life.”

“She is beautiful is she not?”

You nod your head slowly in approval.

“She has already begun her training and very soon you will join her. She will stay with me, however, you have been chosen to undergo the treatment before delivery to a very good client of mine. No fluctuations in the stock market ever seem to effect my line of work. Every year I seem to become more busy...hmm..” He drifts off in to thought. Pondering to himself as he slowly walks around the table, your eyes trying to follow his movements.

Your mind races, my god he must be joking.

“Christine has been with me for a couple of months but she is just beginning her conditioning. This should be interesting teaching both of you at the same time. I have not tried that before, but as always I love a challenge.”

“Your conditioning will take place over the next few weeks,” his eyes again roam over your naked body,” and if you are found to be a receptive subject, then you will be conditioned to perform the duties required in your new position.” His hand runs along your thigh.

“If you are especially well conditioned I might even keep you myself.” His fingers splay out wide and are drawn over your exposed mound. The touch of his hand lightly lingering on your sex causes your skin to flush against your will. Your teeth lock together and you glare back at him but do not let him beat you by crying out.

“You have already begun to submit to me. Have you not noticed this my pet? I have already begun to command and you have begun to obey.”

You think, “My god he is right, I have...he is controlling me by my silence!”

You cant hold it in any more you burst out in angry defiance, “You will not have me that way, you....mmmfffff !??”

A small rubber ball is inserted deftly into your mouth. “nnoooommmmff !!", you try to yell, try to scream. Hardly a sound mutters out from behind the red rubber ball held between your teeth as the leather strap slips over your head.

The cloaked figure runs his hand over your shoulder and down to your breast. You squirm, fighting back, what little as you can.

“Now then, I will start your transformation....at the end, you will be my very obedient slave.”

He pinches your nipple, your eyes widen. The pain, like an electric shock races around your body and finally comes to rest in between your legs. His hands move slowly over your breasts, touching were he pleases. Reaching your hips, brushing lightly across your pubic mound. You move your hips to avoid the contact but there is nowhere for them to go. Your squirming only shows to you how helpless you are. The anger in you begins to ebb as the fear begins to grow. Eyes wide with fright you watch as he moves his hands to the table, opening a small drawer in the leather surface. The fire light shines on the surface of many different objects. Each made of exquisitely crafted gold , silver and platinum. Pulling from the drawer a small golden chain, double ended with gleaming clips. “These will look lovely on you, don’t you think so my slave?”

“Mmnff!”

The chain is held before your eyes twisting, turning, reflecting the lights from the nearby fireplace. With utmost care your captor lowers one clamp to your hardened nipple. Slowly applying the clamp, your nipple is secured within its cool metal jaws. With out delay your other nipple is subdued, clipped by the opposite end of the golden chain. “You look lovely My slave.”

Your new master moves his hands across you breasts lightly brushing your pinched nipples. His continuing attention to your breasts are making them swell, your nipples are fighting against the tight clamps. Caressing your breast he reaches down and jingles the chain, the waves flood over your senses, taking your breath from you. Your master now slowly lifts and lowers the beautiful chain. Holding your breath while he moves the chains, gasping, and then sighing only when the weight is momentary relieved from your nipples. ...“Noohhm” you cry to him. Please, please you plead to him with your eyes.

The pressure begins to ease as your breasts grow accustomed to the extra weight of the chain. Turning to the seated slave you hear your Masters voice, deep and authoritative, “Slave Christine.”

“...yes, my Master,” she reply’s from deep in her trance. She sits absolutely still. Your Master begins instructing her, “Open your eyes My slave and listen to my commands.” Her eyes slowly open, unblinking.

“Come to me my slave.” She rises slowly out of her chair and walks to his side. She kneels facing you and locks her fingers behind her head. She is only inches from you leg, her breath blows silently across your thigh.

“Slave Christine, I would like you to meet my newest submissive, Slave Michelle. Would you like to help me train our new slave, Christine?”

“Would that please you my Lord?” Yes is his only reply. “...oh yes my Master, I wish to please you. ... Please tell me what I can do... for my Master.”

Reaching to the wall, hidden from your view, your Masters hand returns with a small leather rod. The end of the staff frays in to numerous soft leather strips, each about a foot in length. Eyes widening, you realize that this tool could only be used for one thing. Your Master drags the leather across your legs, tickling you with the strips.

“Slave Christine.”

“...yes Master.”

“You will help slave Michelle out of those clamps.” The lovely girl stands and presses her body to yours. She is so soft. Her warm breasts lay against your body, sending unequaled waves of pleasure through your tortured nipples. Her touch brings no pain. Your mind fixates on the sensation of her naked body against you. She touches your breasts, lovingly, tenderly she removes the clamps.

“You will help slave Michelle forget her pain, wont you my slave Christine.”

“...I am obeying My Master, I will please her.”

Her breath blows gently against your swollen nipples. Soft tender hands move along and around your hips. Her body is pressing against you. The auburn haired girl straddles your leg, her own legs gripping you. She slowly pumps herself against your leg as she leans in and continues to caresses your breasts. Soft tender lips press against your nipples and all the pain is suddenly forgotten. There is only intense pleasure. Never before have you felt these rivers of desire flow through your body. You are becoming very aroused. You must be touched. Your pussy begins to yearn for attention. You pull feebly against your bonds, not to escape but to participate.

As slave Christine slides along your leg you can feel her wetness. You can sense her passion. Up and down she slips along your thigh, the softness of her sex pressing against you heightens your sensation. Her hands continual massaging of your breasts bring a moisture to your own sex. By the time her finger moves slowly down your body your own pussy is swollen with desire. Christine’s finger parts your lips discovering the moisture that has begun to flow. She wets just the tip inside of you before starting to slowly circle your exposed pussy lips. Slowly her slippery fingers spread your sexual juices across your sensitive clit.

“Enough slave Christine, kneel.”

“...yes my Lord,” Christine kneels, her face almost buried in your soft pussy mound.

“That was pleasure my little slave Michelle, now this is a different type for you to sample.” Drawing the cat of nine tails back he lightly flicks the leather across your breasts. The pain, combined with waves of pleasure, cascades through your body. Bucking your hips out. Oh you want more, the flicking of the whip, the hot breath on your wet pussy.

“Ah, you seem...{Flick}... to be enjoying yourself more...{Flick}, My slave,” his voice punctuating the light lashings with the tails.

Christine’s breath lightly blowing on your pubic mound is becoming very arousing. “Mmnnnff”, the ball blocks your words, your pussy begs for more attention.. The front of your chest and legs sting and lightly reddened from the light flicks of your Masters leather. You can hardly think straight. Everything seems to be happening so fast.

The end of the leather tail makes quick contact on your hard nipple. A squeal marks your discomfort but your eyes lower to watch Christine’s tongue wet her lips. Her hungry eyes never leave your glistening slit.

“Christine my obedient one, work Michelle toward orgasm.”

“Yes, my Master.” With only a slight tilt of her head you feel her mouth touch your swollen clit. The intensity or her contact causes your hips to thrust forward. Your body pushes out against her lovely face while her tongue parts your wet lips and slide slowly deep into you. Over and over you pump your body in time with her soft tongue. Her fingers come up and penetrate deep into you as she concentrates her attentions onto your swollen nub. Your eyes roll back into your lids as pleasures unsolicited and unstoppable are forced on your mind.

“Very good Christine, that will be enough.” he call’s his slave away ending your ecstasy.

“I think you are ready for your first counseling session, My slave Michelle.” The master loosened the strap from around your neck. The ball falls from your mouth, “aahhh...” you move your jaw to relieve the tension.

“That little secession should have been enough to speed the drug through your system. I think you will be quiet receptive to conditioning now. What do you think.?”

For the first time you feel the lethargy in your thoughts. The wine? Was it the wine or had you been drugged before you awoke? You don’t have time to ponder this before his hand reaches into his coat pocket and draws forth the bright crystal pendent.

“Look at the crystal My slave.” Holding the gleaming orb in front of your eyes, his compelling voice beckons you to obey. Seeing the chain swinging every so gently before you, you realize that the Master is going to hypnotize you. Defiantly you turn your head. With no trouble at all your Master turns your head back to the drifting crystal.

“Look at the crystal and relax....” You sharply close your eyes pinning them shut, you try anything not to look at the crystal. Suddenly a sharp pain shoots through your body as your nipple is roughly pinched. Your eyes snap open in alarm. The light bouncing off of the crystal catches you attention. You glance at the crystal. It turns before you, turning, slowly turning ...spinning ....turning. The light sparkling off at the corners, turning.....spinning....your eyes are locked to it...glistening ...filling your vision. You can not turn away.

“Relax, let your body relax. Watch the lights...watch them dancing for you. Relax....feel your body drifting......relax.”

The crystal slowly spins in a slow arc before your eyes. You feel your body giving in to the commands of your Master.....“deeper....good girl....deeper.”

His musical voice is filling your thoughts as the mesmerizing crystal fills your world. His words tumble and flow across your pliant mind.....“sleep....deeper in sleep.....that’s a good girl .... deeper ... deeper...... ......obey....deeper......you are my slave........sleep....”

Your eyes slowly come open. You are sitting in the large chair. The warm fires glow illuminates your naked skin. A beautiful girl in her mid twenties is strapped to the leather table. She is naked. The tan lines trace highlights around her neatly trimmed pussy. The lines from her bikini stand out sharply against the soft dark skin. Her long raven black hair hangs in her eyes. The fire light builds constellations in her beautiful hair. A small rubber ball is held firmly in her teeth. She looks at you wild eyed, fearful.

“....Come to me my slave.”

You slowly stand and walk to your Master. Kneeling you lace your fingers behind your head.

“Yes Master........”

The end?