The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Floorz

Chapter 3

Marisa woke up early in the afternoon. A contented smile was plastered on her face as she remembered her evening and the satisfaction she felt masturbating. On instinct, her hands started roaming over her naked body.

The smile disappeared when she turned her head and saw her books on her desk. Marisa knew she had to study but couldn’t find the courage to do so.

Her hands were still roaming over her body and her right hand had now found her clit. The girl closed her eyes moaning, “A quickie then I’ll study”

That quickie led to another one, then another one and another one. Exhausted, the girl did a little nap.

When she woke up, Marisa almost panicked when she realized she only had time for a shower before getting back to Floorz for her shift.

Once at the bar, she went to see her boss. Marisa tried her best to push her tits forward. She wanted to make a good impression for her boss, “Hi Tony!”

The man turned and smiled at his employee, “Hi, cutie pie! I’m glad to see you.”

Marisa thought she would melt on the floor. It took her all her courage to ask him, “I know I haven’t been here for long but I’d need to take it off tomorrow night, you know, for studying. Do you think it would be possible?”

The manager frowned for an instant. Marisa thought her heart had stopped right there. Then, he showed a surprised but comprehensive face, “Oh! Yes! School! Of course…”

He then put his arm around Marisa’s shoulders just like the previous night adding, “…but, right now, you remember you asked me about the fifth floor. Guess what? I got the perfect video about that.”

Marisa was pleased Tony had her to watch another video. She got used to watch them and loved it very much.

Just like all the previous ones, Marisa didn’t catch a thing from the video. Getting back to reality, she didn’t find it odd. “I love so much working here,” she thought.

With that, Marisa stood up, fixed her tits in her top. She smiled when she noticed her nipples were already erect. She went to the employees room.

On her way, she met Tony. The girl was totally in awe for the man. She couldn’t believe how much she found him totally handsome and sexy. She used her best sing song voice when she called at him, “Hi Tonyyyyyy!”

The manager turned to see who was calling him. The girl did her best cat walk giving as much whip as she could with her hips making her tits jiggle as much as she could.

Marisa felt like her knees were made of Jell-O but she managed to present herself in front of the man doing her sexiest pose. She stood there, chest pushed up, shoulders back, hand on one hip and smiling all her teeth.

-So, how was the video?

Just hearing his voice made Marisa feel all giddy inside. She giggled turning beat red, “Well… I think I slept a bit during the video… but, from what I can remember, it was very interesting!”

Tony smiled. He knew she didn’t remember anything. Those videos weren’t designed for that but he sure knew what they were designed for.

The man closed the gap between him and his employee and brought a hand on her butts. Marisa jumped. Something told her it wasn’t right. Her boss shouldn’t do that. She started to think, “Tony shouldn’t…”

Just the thought of Tony made all worries melt down. Smoothly, the man started to caress her ass, “You know, Marisa. I have to tell you that you are fitting in quite well.”

The girl had closed her eyes by then. She had a dazed smile on her face.

Her boss grinned at her look. He told her, “Layla told me she had shown you her little trick for extra tips.”

The girl answered a mellow, “Yesss…”

Tony went to hush by her ear, “Well! From my perspective, I think you should go work on your nipples. They seem a little soft to me…”

Marisa was hit by a lightning bolt. Eyes wide open, crimson red, she agreed, “Ohhh! Yess…Tony!”

With that, she left for the employees’ room. She never saw her manager laughing.

Sometime later, Layla got there too. Marisa was naked and teasing her nipples in front of the mirror. She didn’t mind Layla saw her naked.

From the look in her eyes, Layla knew the girl had a pretty yummy mind at the moment. She moved behind Marisa and, very softly, brought her hands on the upper part of Marisa’s tits.

Marisa was so aroused, so turned on, her mind so fucked up… She stopped teasing her nipples and looked at her colleague then at that new pair of hands as they slowly went down on her chest to finally fondle her breasts.

A moment later, Marisa let her head fall on her colleague’s shoulder and closed her eyes. She could feel Layla’s tits pressing up in her back, her breath on her neck and marveled at the sexy feelings bombarding her brain.

She then felt a soft hand moving on her tummy, then, the inner side of her thigh to finally land on her clit.

Marisa didn’t resist. She just turned her head to meet Layla and engaged in a passionate kiss.

Her colleague’s mouth went back to her ear; her hand never leaving her clit. Marisa closed her eyes and let her colleague bring her to a smooth climax.

When Marisa came down from it, Layla was teasing her nipples. She was looking at Marisa in the mirror smiling.

Marisa returned the smile. Without saying anything, her colleague finished dressing up and left for her shift.

When Marisa got to the bar, she couldn’t believe how hot and horny she felt.

During the shift, Marisa arrived at a table with the drinks the couple at that table had ordered. At first, she didn’t see the woman anywhere around and concluded, “…must be at the restroom.”

It’s when she put the second drink on the table that Marisa noticed the girl under the table between the man’s legs blowing him like it was the most normal thing to do in a bar.

Stunned by the situation, Marisa thought about complaining to the doorman but couldn’t resolve herself to move. Mesmerized by the show, she moved her arm out of the way when she felt the man’s hand reaching for her tits. She smiled at him.

Soon, the man started to groan. It could only mean one thing. She looked at his girlfriend. The girl was still sucking at him and made obvious swallowing sounds.

Once her man was finished cumming, the girlfriend stood up and sat over her boyfriend’s lap. While her boyfriend started fondling her tits, she looked at Marisa and smiled like everything was perfect and normal, “Hi! My name’s Kim. What’s yours?”

Marisa couldn’t believe the strangeness of the situation; she couldn’t believe how big this woman’s tits were; she also couldn’t believe how turned on she was.

She replied, “Marisa”.

-Hi Marisa. I used to like work here, you know?

-Yes?

-Yes. That was like… before I met my fiance, here. I don’t need to work anymore.

The man stopped fondling his wife’s tits to get his cock back in his pants. Marisa concluded the discussion with the bimbo and left…

…totally horny.

After the shift, Marisa was cleaning stuff when she realized she hadn’t seen Layla for a while. When she didn’t find her looking around, she decided to go check at the employees’ room.

That’s where she caught her colleague on her knees going full throttle at blowing Tony.

Opening his eyes, Tony couldn’t repress a smile from forming on his face when he saw his employee’s surprise, “What Marisa? Never seen a blow job before?”

Marisa didn’t reply. She was still processing the situation. Something was telling her this was too much; it wasn’t acceptable. She should leave right away.

Images were whirling in Marisa’s mind: images of that bimbo, Kim, blowing her guy; Layla making out with her and now, Layla doing a blow job to Tony (so sexy)…

The mangled waitress was getting hornier with every seconds passing by.

She looked at Layla who was looking back at her while she masturbated their manager, Layla told her, “You wouldn’t believe how good he tastes…”

Marisa was salivating; mesmerized by the view. She hadn’t realized it but she had been approaching the couple, one step at a time and she was now beside them.

She was still debating in her mind the whole situation when Tony started to fondle her breasts. It hit her pleasure center right in the bull’s eye.

The girl showed no resistance when her manager gave her a little push to get down on her knees. She had her mouth open and her tongue slightly pulled out before her knees touched the floor.

A moment later, she was sucking at her manager’s dick like her life depended on it.

A vague thought about the fact that she had never been a big adept of fellatio passed by in Marisa’s mind but left as quickly. Thinking again about it, she was sure she just loved sucking cocks. It felt so natural for her.

Amused by her colleague’s greed, Layla looked at Tony to know what to do. Her smile grew larger when he pointed at Marisa’s body.

Marisa was having a wonderful moment sucking at her boss’ cock but her arousal reached another level when she felt her colleague’s hand on her butt. She did her best to spread her legs feeling Layla’s fingers reaching her cunt.

With a one hand, Layla was soon fingerfucking Marisa with two fingers while her thumb did wonders to her clit with each stroke. With the other hand, she went to fondle the new employee’s breasts.

Marisa was beyond herself. She felt so alive, so hot, and so good sucking her boss while being masturbated by her colleague.

She did her best to sync her sucking with Layla’s fingerfucking. She quickly got to the brink of what would certainly be a great orgasm.

That’s when she felt Tony’s cock swell in her mouth. Marisa didn’t have to time to react that her own orgasm hit her. She opened her mouth to cry her pleasure when a load of spunk erupted from her boss’prick splashing in her mouth but also on her face and her chest.

Marisa didn’t know how to react. She was still high on her orgasm but she’s always found men’s semen gross and she certainly didn’t want it on her face.

Well… She thought she used to find it gross.

Now, with Layla that was licking her boss’ sperm (he’s so sexy) on her breasts while she was still floatling in the afterglow, she looked at the situation and found it pretty hot…

As Layla went on kissing her neck, licking her way on her chin, Marisa was even starting to find it… pretty yummy.

Tasting Layla’s breath as they engaged in a passionate French kiss, Marisa found she tasted good. She loved that salty taste.

She was beyond herself when she realized that Layla and herself were now inches from Tony’s softening cock and that it was still full of cum. They started to lick it and make it clean, making out through the process.

Eventually, they had to get back to finish cleaning things before leaving.

Later, a lot later than she thought, Marisa left. She was a bit angry at herself for leaving so late. She had an exam in two days and had not studied yet.

Remembering the ride with Tony and Layla, her anger didn’t keep up for long.

During that time, in his office, Tony got the visit of a man. Giving him a file, he said, “Oceanee is the right candidate for this customer.”

Tony replied, “Oh! And who will replace her on the 5th floor?”

While on his way back to the door, the man ended the conversation, “That’s your job to decide that…”