The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

The position you’re happiest in isn’t always the one you think you want.

The Fly Trap.

Not for the fist time I looked around the bar with a heavy sigh, how often I’d wished I could have found better work than as a “serving wench” in a Victorian themed Inn. The décor itself of “Slaves Rest” was perfect, all aged wood and sawdust but the costumes, I looked down at myself and cringed.

I’d happily bet a full months wages that either the owner, who I’d never seen, or Lin, the bars manageress, had a fetish because somehow, I doubted victorian maids wore tight black leather basques, flared black leather mini skirts with white ruffled tutu’s beneath, black panties that did at least allow some modesty, black garter belts holding sheer black silk stockings or black strapped 4″ high heels.

To think I’d spent all that time getting the skills and qualifications I needed for my dream job in upper management within the catering industry and here I was, wearing a uniform which, while I had to admit showed my large breasts and slim, well toned body off nicely, I could only imagine was more suited to some fetish club.

I worked in the “eatery” part of the Inn so, thankfully, unlike the girls in the bar, I wasn’t getting my ass grabbed every five minutes, I really don’t know how those girls put up with it.

So here I was, a month into the job and I had a few regular customers, admittedly a couple were men that just liked to get an eyeful of my c-cup cleavage but at least they only looked. Others seemed to genuinely prefer the fact I wasn’t some bored bimbo type, unlike some of the other “maids”. Then there was the two women who had been coming in late afternoon every day for the past fortnight.

When they had first come in I’d been a little surprised to see the shorter of the two walk directly toward me, as she approached I’d noticed her hand dip into one of the red pouches at her hip then she’d rubbed her hands together, I’d thought it odd that she didn’t once seem to look up past my waist as she stopped before me.

Her blonde hair was pulled back in a neat little ponytail, her minimal and somewhat slutty clothes more than showed off her short but athletic tanned body. The thin white cloth of the very tight bikini style top, while highlighting her light tan, did little to conceal the darker circles surrounding the obviously hard nipples of her full, b-cup breasts. The small, pleated strip of white cloth at her waist was more a wide belt than a mini skirt, her 6″ white strapped heels brought her up to my height so I guessed she was 5′4″

I’d asked her if I could help her and she, a little nervously, had asked if I would be their maid, when I told her I would be she’d surprised me by stepping closer and taking my hand in hers, I remember her hand felt a little moist.

Still not lifting her eyes she had licked her lips and started whispering “Please please listen closely, listen, listen closely.”

More than a little puzzled I tried to reassure her I would listen but as I had started speaking she had put a moist finger to my lips, silencing me.

“Sshh miss, just listen please, listen, the lady is Miss Marie, I am kitten, listen to Miss Marie, never ask kitten, listen, remember, the lady is Miss Marie, I am kitten, listen to Miss Marie, never ask kitten, remember, listen to Miss Marie, never ask kitten, remember, remember.”

After kitten, as I now knew her to be, had taken her finger from my lips and let go of my hand she had hurried away to sit at the table with Miss Marie. I had watched her a moment then, it had been as if I’d suddenly remembered I had a job to do. I shook my head, my mouth was dry so I took a quick sip of the water I kept at my station, I licked my lips and I remember wondering how they tasted of strawberries, then I’d remembered kittens finger against my lips and shrugged.

Funny how I remember that much detail after a fortnight, I suppose it’s because something similar had happened every day for the past two weeks, strange how I remember the first day but not what kitten has said every day since.

At some point, I’m not sure when, kitten had suggested I change the way I address Miss Marie, I couldn’t see any reason why not so I’d started addressing her as Mistress Marie, at least I think kitten had suggested it.

It’s odd but every day that passes I look forward more and more to them coming in, even to kittens babbling and tasting that strawberry on my lips after kitten has hurried back to their table. Most of all though, I look forward to seeing Mistress Marie step through the door, it’s a strange longing that I find I don’t even question anymore.

The door opened, I barely noticed kitten in her usual slutty clothes hurrying toward me, I felt a dampening between my thighs as Mistress Marie entered, that was okay, I know she liked to see it, gods she looked so amazing. How did I know she liked to see a damp patch on my panties I wondered.

The 5′10″, innately beautiful Mistress Marie was, as always, looking impeccable, her raven black hair was pulled back into a tight bun, what little make-up she wore only served to highlight the egyptian half of her heritage. The tight fitting, sleeveless, full length, black oriental style dress with delicate silver embroidery both covered and enhanced her long models body, only the thigh revealing splits from hem to hips allowing a glimpse of the delicacy hidden beneath. Black heels, platinum jewellery and long, black painted nails are, of course, the perfect finishing touches.

As usual I’d completely missed what kitten had been babbling about but that was okay, I’d come to realise that a part of me always listened to her, as usual when kitten hurried back to Mistress Marie I tasted that sweet strawberry on my lips again, funny, I don’t remember even thinking of speaking, oh well.

When had I learnt that Mistress Marie wanted me to wait until she summoned me to take her order? And why is it when you really need something to happen, time drags like grass grows? And what the hell was with this need? I honestly couldn’t answer any of the questions that ran through my mind while I waited to see Mistress Marie’ finger summon me to her side, all I know is that when I saw it, I felt the rush of happiness, a twinge in my sex and more moisture dampening my panties and hurried to take her order.

Mistress Marie, as usual, ordered for both of them and, as usual, specified exactly what was to be on kittens plate and in her glass. Wait, did she really lift the front of

my skirts while I took her order, I wondered.

I had at times, not deliberately I hasten to add, missed the extra amount the chef put on kittens plate, today was one of those days.

As I set their plates on the table kitten flicked a nervous glance from her plate to Mistress Marie and my eyes followed in time to notice a flash of annoyance, I glanced back toward kitten and she seemed to have sunk into her seat almost fatalistically.

As usual they ate in silence and I noticed that although kitten cleared her plate as she always did, she did so reluctantly. I also noticed Mistress Marie seemed more impatient than usual when she signalled for her coffee and bill.

I don’t know why but, as we weren’t busy, once I’d given Mistress Marie her change, I hurried to talk with one of the other girls and arranged some cover for my station.

I knew I had five minutes until Mistress Marie finished her coffee and left. Without changing I hurried out the back and waited in the alley to watch them leave.

Mistress Marie led kitten up the street and stopped just past the alleyway I was hiding in. I could barely make out her face in the dimming light but her tone was hard, “What food did I order for you girl?” why did that tone make me so wet?

“Two slices of meat, four potatoes, peas, carrots and gravy Mistress” kitten almost whimpered.

“And what did you have girl?”

“Three slices of meat, five potatoes, peas, carrots and gravy Mistress” My stomach tightened as kittens voice seemed to gain a note of pleading.

“You know that despite obeying one rule you broke another and must be punished don’t you girl?”

My stomach lurched and I wondered why I couldn’t turn away and run back to the Inn, it was almost as though Mistress Marie knew I was watching, but how could she?

I heard kittens whispered reply.

“Yes Mistress.”

How could two simple, whispered words be so full of submission, defeat and accusation all at once, and how could I know, deep inside, that the accusation was to me?

I inched a little closer, trying to see better as Mistress Marie held her hand out. I saw kitten reaching into the larger of the two pouches at her side, she pulled out and uncurled what appeared to be a leather strap and offered it to the taller woman. Mistress Marie took the strap and, without a word, kitten turned her back to me, parted her feet slightly and bent forward resting her hands on her knees. My eyes widened as I watched Mistress Marie flip kittens skirt up to her waist, fully baring her naked bum to me and anyone else watching.

Why was I wishing I was kitten right then, and why couldn’t I turn away?

“Count them out girl” I heard Mistress Marie command as she raised her arm, the strap hanging from her hand. I saw the arm swing down and heard the sharp snap of leather against flesh.

I heard kittens stifled cry as she gasped quickly,“One, Thank you Mistress.”

I felt my breath catching and found myself counting with her each time the leather swung down to bite at her backside.

After the sixth hit, with kitten still bent over, her naked nethers on show to the world, Mistress Marie looked directly at my hiding place. I couldn’t stifle a gasp as I heard her slightly raised voice, strong and commanding.

“you girl, come here, now!”

I tried shrinking slightly, feeling certain she must be simply guessing, until she spoke again “I see you there girl, hiding in the shadows, come here at once!”

I swallowed hard as I crept slowly from my hiding place, glancing from Mistress Marie to kittens red striped ass, my mouth felt dry as I realised my pussy was soaking.

“Come along girl!” she snapped angrily.

Without thinking I rushed closer, nervously I glanced from naked bum cheeks to Mistress Marie’ face, she looked at me sternly, “Answer a question for me girl”.

I tried not to stammer and failed, “If..uum..if I..c..can M..Mistress Marie”

“Stop stammering girl, we both know you are far from being an imbecile, don’t we?”

I swallowed hard and nodded “Y..yes Mistress Marie” I whispered slowly, trying to control my nerves.

“Good, now listen closely girl, kitten here knows that I abhor waste, and has been commanded to always clear her plate. She also knows that when I give someone..” she paused briefly “like you for example, an exact order of food for her, that is all she is to eat. With me so far girl?”

“Yes Mistress” I couldn’t help glancing at kitten, still bent over exposing her striped rear and that pretty, glistening, pink slit.

“So,” she continued “If more is put on her plate than is ordered, do you think she should leave the extra?”

“Um..no Mistress be..because you abhor waste and she has been ordered to clear her plate” I replied uncertainly.

“Ah, but what about the command to only eat what is ordered for her girl?”

I felt the trap opening its jaws wide, I could almost see it, why couldn’t I just turn and run, why was I willingly about to walk into it, was it willingly?

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before I replied, my voice steady, if a little quiet “she cannot be blamed for the mistake of another Mistress” I briefly wondered when I had stopped using her name.

“Ah, so you believe it is the one who put her in such a position that should be punished girl?” she looked at me with one slightly raised brow.

I cleared the catch in my throat with a soft cough and nodded “yes Mistress, I do.”

“I see, and who do you think that was girl?”

No matter how I looked at it, I was the only one who could have made sure kittens plate held only the ordered food, knowing that seemed to strengthen my resolve and almost, but not quite, eased my nerves. “Me Mistress, it was me” I said softly.

I saw her smile and nod “Good girl, and you are, of course, ready and willing to accept punishment?”

Even if I wasn’t ready and willing, I couldn’t back out now, besides which I realised with surprise, I was actually aching to feel that strap. I licked dry lips and nodded “Yes Mistress, I am”

“Good, then you will first lean over and kiss kittens ass six times, three on each cheek and apologise for standing in the shadows and allowing her to receive your punishment. Yes girl, we both knew you were there, now get on with it!”

I blushed with shame and embarrassment and leant over to place tender kisses on each thick, burning red mark across kittens ass, not because of what I was doing, or because they knew I was watching all the time, but, well, because I had stood by and let someone with no way out take what I deserved.

“Alright kitten you may get up and put your pretty ass away pet” Mistress Maria’ voice held a dash of tenderness as she spoke to kitten and stroked her cheek. “As for you” she looked at me so sternly I swear the damp patch in my panties grew ever so slightly. “Get those panties off and bend over, now!”

Maybe it was fear, maybe it was desire, maybe pure, unadulterated, lustful need, whatever the reason, I hurried to get my panties off so fast I nearly fell over, even in the slight breeze of evening air the sudden escape of thick, musky aroma filled my nose as I bent over, hands on my knees.

I couldn’t help a soft moan as Mistress Marie first flipped my skirts over my waist then took my wet panties and laughed derisively. “We have a real dirty little slut here kitten, if it wasn’t for her useful business skill I’d be tempted to make her one of the clubs bimbo fucktoys.”

She stroked my ass cheeks and teased my dripping puss as she spoke to the now giggling kitten, with a quick slap to my rump she commanded “Mouth open now!” I immediately obeyed and my mouth was filled with the wet crotch of my own panties.

A muffled moan escaped me as I tasted my own juices.

“Have you worked it out yet girl? No? Kitten, why don’t you tell her.”

“Yes Mistress” came kittens reply as she sat on the ground and positioned herself so I could see her deliciously wet sex.

Without warning Mistress brought the strap down with a snap on my tender rear, I yelled into my own panties while trying to listen to kitten.

“See, Mistress owns the Inn, she uses it kinda like a flytrap to catch clever pretties like you, much better than paying all them big wages” she giggles as she explains and strokes her own pussy while I watch and yelp with every smack of the leather strap across my asscheeks. “linny is Mistress’ property too, just like me and now you.” I watch as she slides two fingers into her engorged, dripping wet slit “Mistress will make you a good pet just for her.

I scream as the tenth hit bites into my already burning ass. I realise linny is lin the manageress just as Mistress pushes three fingers into my tight, aching pussy and tells me to become hers and climax for her. I shudder and almost fall to my knees as I cum hard.

As I watch my new sister climax on the ground, Mistress slips her fingers, slick with my honey from my pussy and places them under my chin, she lifts my head and smiles. “Perhaps I will dress you as the bird your name suggests polly.”

Why is it when someone you love and adore gives you a pet name it doesn’t matter that you used to hate it I wonder briefly.

“Come pets, it is time to get to the club” Mistress turned and walked up the road, kitten scrambled to her feet and we both rushed after her, our thighs wet with juices and me with my pantie gag hanging half out of my mouth and wondering what club Mistress means.