The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foamy Fun

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A St. Patrick’s Day story that could be read year round and I don’t think this induction method has ever been done before.

Enjoy.

Although no official study has ever been done, it is quite probable that more alcohol is downed on St. Patrick’s Day than entire weeks of the year combined. It’s a simple thing really, the way the Irish let themselves go on this day, not just in Ireland but in America as well. Local bars are packed with customers, many of whom didn’t drink usually but were willing to down a few in celebration of their roots. An odd celebration but then the best Irish ones always were.

For McGinty’s, the days leading up to St. Patrick’s Day were ones of preparation. The Super Bowl, the World Series, big college games, elections, none of them attracted crowds like St. Patrick’s Day did and it kept the staff of the bar on their toes all day to keep up. By the end of the night, most of them were dead on their feet, aching shoes and arms the norm for all as they tried to cope with the rigors of serving hundreds of customers throughout the day.

As the woman unlucky enough to have drawn closing duty on this night, Minnie groaned as she placed the chairs onto the tops of the tables. Although several members of the staff had helped her out, she was the last one there to clean up, which placed her past 1 a.m., meaning she had to take a late bus to her apartment. Thankfully, she was off tomorrow, so she could crash at home longer which she definitely needed after the long day.

She stretched a bit, still feeling aches in her muscles as she heard a couple of joints crack a bit. She was quite attractive, curly black hair framing a face that, although freckled, still retained a great beauty form her Irish roots. She was wearing a loose skirt and a shirt that accented her nice chest, the better to catch the eyes of customers. While she wasn’t crazy about such outfits, she did put up with them as part of the job.

She smiled a bit as she thought of the benefits of the bar being so busy: She made a week’s worth of tips in one night, the money flowing a bit easier the more the beer did. It would boost her income for her night courses and make things a bit easier for a while. Minnie figured that was worth long hours and a few aches.

“How’s the back?” Minnie looked over to the bar itself to see Sam standing there. The owner and head bartender was pouring himself a drink as Minnie groaned. “Dammit, Sam, I just got through putting the bunch in the wash!”

“Relax, I’ll do these myself before I lock up,” Sam said. He brushed at his short brown hair, his handsome features and athletic build helping make him so popular with the female customers, several seeming to fall right for him, his natural charm helping to put them at ease.

Minnie liked Sam a lot, if no other reason than he didn’t hit on any of the waitresses. Given how he attracted women from the bar, he didn’t really need to but the fact that he abstained from trying to get into her pants endeared him a bit to Minnie. He acted more like a friend than a boss, giving her breaks when she needed it and never riding her harder than he should. His good nature helped Minnie decide that the job wasn’t too bad.

“God, what a night,” Minnie moaned as she walked over to the bar, grimacing as she pulled herself into a stool. She watched as Sam put his glass down, then took down another one, getting ready to pour it. “I keep forgetting how incredibly exhausting this is on this day.”

“Think of how it feels to have to make the drinks,” Sam snorted. “And I don’t get tipped as well. Maybe I need a skirt and a push-up bra.”

“Watch it,” Minnie said, smiling. She watched as Sam poured a bit more beer into his drink, placing it before her. “Forget it, I’m not having any. I need to get my sleep when I get home.”

“Yeah, I can understand that,” Sam said, placing the bottle back on the bar behind him. “I know you’re tired, Minnie. I know you’re feeling really tired, I know you’re feeling really, really tired. Your body is tired, your mind is tired, your eyes are really, really tired and you’re just so tired and you just have to relax, you really have to relax, Minnie, you really have to relax as you feel so tired. Look at the glass, Minnie, look at the glass of beer, look at the foam on it, Minnie, look at the foam. Look at the foam, Minnie, look at the foam, it’s like a cloud, Minnie, the foam is like a cloud, it’s lifting you up, it’s relaxing you, it’s relaxing your tired mind, it’s relaxing your tired body, it’s relaxing you more and more, Minnie, you’re feeling more and more relaxed as you look at the foam, look at the foam, Minnie, look at the foam and feel your tired, tired body and mind relaxing.

“Just keep looking at the foam, Minnie, keep looking at the foam. Watch as it fades, Minnie, watch as the foam breaks apart and starts to dizzolve, Minnie, imagine that the foam is like your mind, Minnie, the foam is like your mind. It’s starting to fade, Minnie, the foam is starting to fade, your mind is starting to fade, it’s all starting to fade, Minnie, it’s all starting to fade as you watch the foam dizzolve, Minnie. You watch the foam fade away and your mind is fading away, Minnie, your mind is fading away as you watch the foam break apart. You’re so tired now, Minnie, you’re so very, very tired, so very tired, Minnie, so very tired, you’re so very, very tired, Minnie. As you keep looking at the foam, watching the foam fade away, feel your mind fade away, Minnie, feel yourself grow more and more tired as your mind fades away. So tired, Minnie, so very tired, you’re so very tired, Minnie, you’re so very, very tired. Let the foam fade away, Minnie and let your mind fade away as well, your mind is fading, Minnie, your mind is fading. By the time the foam fades away completely, your mind will fade and you’ll give in to your tired, tired feeling.”

It was less that a minute before the foam completely vanished into the drink. The moment it did, Minnie’s eyes fluttered shut, the lids sliding over her glazed orbs, her body slumping forward on the bar as she fell into a trance. While it was true most women did fawn over Sam, he found several of them, particularly the ones married or with steady boyfriends, were a bit tough to crack. Luckily, his natural charisma aided him with hypnosis and allowed him to charm the ladies he wanted. He had long had an eye towards doing it to Minnie and the long and exhausting day she’d had helped him with his plans.

Looking over at Minnie, her hair covering her face as she slept, Sam felt his cock stir and began to speak. “You’re asleep now, Minnie. You’re finally in that wonderful, wonderful sleep. Your mind has faded by now and you’re asleep and having a dream, Minnie. You’re having a very erotic dream, a dream you’ve long had, Minnie, a dream you’ve long had. A dream of making love right here in the bar. You’ve long had that dream, Minnie, you’ve always dreamed of having sex right here in the bar, Minnie, sex right on the bar. Sex with me right on the bar, Minnie, you’ve always dreamed of having sex with me right on the bar, Minnie, you’ve always had that dream and you want to have that dream right now, Minnie, your mind has faded, you’re asleep and you want to have that dream right now of having sex on the bar, Minnie, you want to have that dream right now, don’t you want to have that dream right now, Minnie?”

“Yes.....” Minnie’s soft muffled voice came.

“Take off all your clothes, Minnie. Take off all your clothes and then sit on the bar. Take off all your clothes and sit on the bar and your wonderful dream can begin.” As Sam began pulling off his own clothes, he watched Minnie undress. The sweater came off, revealing a dark bra on her pale skin, a color that matched her panties as her skirt came off. She slid off her shoes and socks, then undid her bra, releasing her firm breasts which bounced slightly as they were let loose. She then sat onto the bar itself, sliding her panties down her slim legs and just sat there.

Sam’s clothes were in a pile on the bar as he moved around to where Minnie sat, her legs spread slightly, eyes shut, a peaceful look on her face, her curly hair drifting near her nipples. Sam took a moment to admire her before moving forward, pushing his face in between her legs, breathing in the sweet scent of her cunt before moving in. He tongue dragged along the pubic hair before sliding in between the lips where he started to lick in earnest. His hands reached up and cupped Minnie’s breasts, squeezing them as he licked at her. Minnie moaned, her legs instinctively reaching around to clasp around Sam’s head, holding him in tight so he kept on licking. His hands continued to knead her breasts as his tongue slid in and out of her with steady strokes, tickling her clit as he kept going at her, his fingers pinching her nipples as Minnie’s moans grew louder, her thighs moving forward and back on his head as she urged him to keep going. Minnie moved back a bit, crying out as she came, held forward by Sam’s grip on her breasts as he licked and swallowed every drop of her come.

As soon as he could pull himself out, Sam moved onto the bar and kissed Minnie hard. She answered with a passion, turned on by the taste of her own juices on his lips, her tongue wrapping around his as she let herself go to her dream. Sam sat himself on his ass and brought her to him, spreading her so his cock could slide into her passage. With a moan, Minnie wrapped her legs around his waist as he started to push himself in and out of her, working his cock into her pussy. Minnie’s arms were wrapped around his neck as he broke off the kiss, his face moving down to her firm breasts, kissing and licking at the nipples as he went at her, lips brushing past strands of her hair. Minnie’s moans grew louder and longer as she felt Sam work himself into her harder and harder, their asses sliding along the surface of the bar as Sam’s cock slid in and out of Minnie’s pussy. Sam’s lips suckled one nipple as he felt himself begin to let loose, Minnie’s legs gripping harder around his waist as she felt his penis begin to erupt. He finally came loose with fury, shaking her entire body with orgasm as she felt herself give in to her passion, slumping slightly on him as he emptied out. Once he did, Sam’s mind began to flow into a new train of thought......

* * *

“Thanks for the ride, Sam,” Minnie said as the two stepped out of Sam’s car, Minnie fumbling for the keys. “I hate waiting for the bus at this time of night.” Minnie shuffled a bit. She knew her feet hurt, but she could understand the slight pain in her nether regions as well.

“It was my pleasure,” Sam smiled. “The least I could do for my favorite maidbar.” At the sound of her trigger word, Minnie’s eyes fluttered shut, the keys falling from her hand as she fell back into trance. Grinning, Sam’s hands moved forward and picked the keys up. “Thanks,” he said softly. “Let’s go to your apartment, Minnie.”

As the hypnotized woman led him into her home, Sam’s grip on the bottle in his other hand increased. He knew how good his brews tasted normally. He couldn’t wait to see how they tasted when licked off of Minnie’s nice chest. Of course, Sam wasn’t the first man who used beer to get a woman into bed. But he was willing to bet he was the first to use the drink to do it in this fashion. And people said beer was bad for you.