The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For All Ages

Jason noticed the frost. It clung to the straw that lay scattered along the worn path to the ticket booth. Jason blew an experimental breath, and it made a glowing stream in the mixture of moonlight and flickering lights from the fair. Emma smiled and did the same.

“Summer’s over,” he said.

She hooked an arm through his and pulled him close, rubbing her cheek on the wool of Jason’s coat.

“I can’t wait for you to meet everyone,” she said.

“I can’t wait until later,” Jason replied.

Emma rolled her eyes, but the blush on her cheeks deepened. Jason leaned over and kissed the apples of her cheeks where the blush was deepest. Emma closed her eyes and let the kiss soak in.

“Do that again,” she said.

She turned to face him, her chin lifted. Jason leaned close and placed a firm kiss on her lips.

“Fresh,” she said.

“Wait until later.”

From the corner of his eye, Jason caught the two junior high kids staring at Emma. One was focused on her rear while the other had found the swelling under her jacket. When they saw Jason’s expression, their eyes went to the ground and sky with sudden interest. Jason turned away, and the two junior high kids looked at each other and nodded to Emma and each other with raised eyebrows and sly smiles. A moment passed, and they began stealing glances at her body, more mindful of Jason as they progressed towards the ticket booth.

When Jason and Emma were third in line, Emma leaned close to Jason and whispered in his ear.

“That’s Ray,” she said, “Watch his hands.”

Jason leaned out of line to watch the man in the ticket booth.

He wore an old top hat of black felt which was beaten and aged. The black had turned to the color of rust along the brim and near the crown. The man rested his head on his chin. Nothing of his face could be seen except for an unshaven chin and a smile.

The girl at the front of the line slid a bill under the window of the ticket booth. The man in the booth lifted his left hand from behind the counter and covered the bill. He then slid it along the counter towards himself until his hand appeared to fall off the edge of the counter. His right hand had not moved but rested on the counter. As soon as the left had disappeared, the right slid forward, and when it reached the threshold of the window, it rolled away. Underneath was a ticket and change

The woman had not watched the movement of the man’s hands. She took the change and ticket and moved towards the turnstiles.

“Pretty neat,” Emma said.

Jason watched as the couple ahead of them stepped forward. The man laid a twenty on the counter, and the man in the booth extended his left hand again, slipping the bills off the counter as before. The right hand pressed forward then rolled away; change and two tickets remained.

“How does he do that?” Jason asked.

“I made him promise to show me before they leave town.”

Jason stepped forward and fished a twenty out of his pocket.

“Hello Ray, this is my boyfriend Jason,” Emma said.

Ray lifted his right hand from the counter. Jason noticed that it was empty, and the counter underneath appeared normal. Ray doffed his hat towards Emma, his thin smile widening.

“Always a pleasure, Miss Emma,” Ray said, “A fine evening to you as well, Jason.”

“Would you mind showing me how you do that with the bills?” Jason asked.

“No, I cannot. Miss Emma managed to extract a promise from me, but if I could have resisted, I would have refused even her,” Ray said.

“We do need two tickets. Could we just watch again?” Jason asked.

Jason slid his bill onto the counter. Ray’s left hand appeared and covered the bill. His right hand disappeared behind the counter this time, and the sound of a cash drawer opening and closing rose from under the counter. Ray slid Jason’s change across the counter. Ray’s smile under the brim of the cap almost quivered as laughter struggled to get out.

“A fine evening to you, Jason,” Ray said, and then tipped his cap to Emma again, “And of course to you, Miss Emma. It is always a pleasure.”

Emma took Jason’s hand and tugged him towards the turnstiles. Jason glanced over his shoulder at Ray. Ray’s face had returned to neutral, and he accepted a bill from one of the junior high kids and made change as he had before, the bill seeming to materialize under his right hand.

“Always a pleasure to see you, Miss Emma,” Jason heard from ahead.

He turned around, and a man wearing a bowler and a short red jacket was doffing his hat to Emma. Emma smiled. She tugged Jason’s hand and pulled him forward.

“Renaldo, this is my boyfriend Jason, “, Emma said, “Jason this is Renaldo, he manages things for Zorah.”

Renaldo made a courtly bow.

“Welcome to our little fair, Jason,” Renaldo said, “It’s an honor. Although, I am seething with jealousy to discover Emma is smitten with another when she has so captured my heart.”

“Renaldo exaggerates about everything,” Emma said.

“You lance me with such words, Miss Emma. I have pledged eternal devotion, but indeed, it shall go unrequited,” Renaldo said with a smile to Jason, “I am envious beyond the capacity of words. I salute you.”

Renaldo made a small salute, touching two fingers to the brim of his cap.

“Nice to meet you, Renaldo,” Jason said and handed over the tickets.

Renaldo slipped the tickets from Jason’s fingers, and then made a broad gesture to the space beyond the turnstiles, “Welcome, welcome, may you enjoy the mysteries and pleasures within. Fun for all ages.”

Emma slipped through the turnstiles. Renaldo’s eyes never left her figure. He made a small bow as Jason passed through.

“Quite a group,” Jason said when they had passed out of earshot.

“I love it here,” Emma said, “Everything about it.”

Her face was glowing. The blush from when they were in line had deepened further, and her hand trembled against his. Jason glanced around. No one was looking. He turned and planted a firm kiss on her mouth.

When he pulled away, Emma’s breath caught, and she lingered a moment with her eyes closed. She looked unsteady, and Jason was concerned until she opened her eyes.

He’d seen the expression before but never when she was wearing clothes. He wanted to kiss her again, and he leaned in. She put a hand against his chest and answered with a quick peck on the lips.

“Later,” she said, “Let’s go ride the roller coaster.”

Jason stood his ground when she tried to bounce away, and she stopped after a few steps. She saw the irritation on his face and came back. She stepped close so that he could feel her body against his. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

“I want it too,” she said, “But, I want you to meet everyone. It’s the only chance we’ll have.”

“We can come back after.”

“But I promised Zorah that we would be on time.”

“How about a real kiss to tide me over?”

“It’ll make it harder,” she said, her eyes sparkling.

“I don’t care.”

She snaked a hand up along his chest then around the back of his neck. She pulled down. She kept her eyes open as his mouth approached and hesitated just short of their lips touching. They were still for what seemed a long time, looking at each other across the space of inches. Her breathing had quickened, and Jason’s pants had grown uncomfortable.

“I told you,” she said, “How hard is this?”

“I don’t care,” Jason said, “I like it.”

She smiled, “Me too.”

They continued to look at each other, and the tension mounted. Aside from his pants, Jason’s legs and arms had grown tense. His hand at the small of her back was pressing in and had gone stiff until it felt rigid against her. The only softness he felt was her body against his. He tried to lean in, and she retreated.

“Wait for me,” she said, “Please.”

The moment extended, and Jason lost track of it. He could taste her lips even though they were inches away, but he had her eyes. He focused on the pretty brown eyes and the play of the fair’s lights in them. She smiled, and the eyes drowsily closed.

She leaned up a fraction, and their lips met. She traced his lips with her tongue, and his breath caught. His hand at her back pulled hard, pressing her against him. She purred.

“Good enough?” she asked after the moment passed and she had pulled away.

“Yes,” Jason said with a throat that had gone dry.

“Let’s ride the roller coaster,” she said.

When they reached the head of the line at the roller coaster, a slender man wearing gray wool pants, a long sleeve white shirt, and a green vest with a gold chain dangling between the pockets saw Emma and almost leapt to greet them. He wore an ivy cap which matched his vest. He doffed it to Emma.

“Always a pleasure, Miss Emma,” he said.

Emma nodded and smiled.

“This is Francois,” she said, “Francois, this is my boyfriend Jason.”

Francois turned, “Greetings, Jason. I hope you’ve come to enjoy my little contraption?”

“Emma has convinced me,” Jason said with a glance at Emma.

She narrowed her eyes at Jason, but her smile remained.

“A wise decision,” he said and gestured to the little car, “Not a moment to waste. The wheels stop for no man, and only for certain women.”

He made a sly smile and winked as Emma slipped past and into the car. Jason noticed that despite his clothes, Francois’s fingers looked worn, and his fingernails had traces of dirt under them. Jason slipped next to Emma, and Francois pulled the bar down over their laps.

“Safe and sound,” he said, “Please, enjoy yourselves.”

Emma’s face was flushed, and she was pressed hard against Jason when the car thumped to a stop a few minutes later. She had wrapped her arms around him, and her fingers were almost white with the effort. She was also laughing. Jason had enjoyed her reaction as much as the ride.

“Go again, Miss Emma?” Francois asked.

Emma shook her head, and her fingers moved, like mechanical devices that had been still for a long time. She’d had enough. Jason laughed and disentangled himself. Emma leaned against him as they descended from the platform. Francois tipped his cap.

“Always a pleasure, Miss Emma,” Francois said.

Wanting to give Emma a moment to catch her breath, Jason found a bench and got a big cup of hot chocolate and a bag of popcorn. Emma had relaxed, but her smile was softer and less assured.

Like a mirror, Jason’s mood dampened, and his face reflected her smile. Emma tried to brighten her expression to what it had been but failed. Jason sat next to her and let her take a long pull of the hot chocolate while he began with the popcorn.

“You ok?” he asked.

Emma didn’t turn to look at him. She took another pull of the drink and held both hands against the warm cup. Jason tilted the bag of popcorn towards her. Emma shook her head.

“I’ll be ok,” she said.

“The coaster wasn’t that scary,” Jason said.

Emma nodded, “I know. I was just thinking of the first time we came to the fair together.”

Jason looked towards the turnstiles at the entrance. Renaldo was bowing to a couple with a young boy. He noticed the difference in an instant, and his eyes went to the dark space between the shooting gallery and the turnstiles.

“Yeah, where are the bumper cars?” Jason asked.

Emma was staring at the empty space, “Francois’ trying to get them going again, but my aunt says it’s time to let them go and do something new.”

“I can’t believe I forgot about them,” Jason laughed, “You had the wheel. I had the pedal.”

Emma nodded, “I’d forgotten about them until Francois told me about them.”

Jason looked at the line of booths, “Hey, the ring toss is gone.”

“Yes.”

“Weren’t the tents green back then?”

“Yes.”

Emma sipped on the cocoa. She watched Jason as he looked around, noticing all the changes and all at once, it seemed. It did not help her mood.

“It’s kind of sad. I hadn’t realized,” he said.

“Is it still fun?” Emma asked.

Jason didn’t hear her. He was glancing over his shoulder back towards the roller coaster. He was listening to the music from the carousel. At once, everything seemed different. The whole of it, including someone ringing the bell on the hammer game, buried Emma’s voice.

“Is it still fun?” Emma asked.

Jason turned back, “What?”

Emma turned and looked him in the eyes, “Is it still fun with everything being so different? It’s still the fair, isn’t it?”

Jason smiled, “I’d notice if you weren’t here.”

Emma turned away. Her smile was gone.

“My aunt said we should be on time,” Emma said.

“Ok, let’s go.”

The fortune teller’s tent was different than anything else at the fair. Where the booths and rides flickered with light and bright colors, the tent was a dark purple. The heavy canvas which covered the booths conflicted with the soft, almost velvet material of Zorah’s. Instead of an enormous sign which screamed its function, a small post with a brass shingle announced: Madame Zorah, seer and diviner of the mystic realms.

Emma took a deep breath before parting the curtains and disappearing inside. Jason followed.

The light and sound of the outside stopped at the curtains. Inside the tent, it was silent.

As Jason entered, he almost bumped into Emma who had stopped just beyond the threshold. Over her shoulder, Jason could only see Zorah’s face, and the soft black and purple wrap which coiled around her head. The tail of the long velvet scarf was draped over Zorah’s shoulder.

“Now Emma, let me meet your friend,” Zorah said, her face grim.

Emma made a small bow and stepped to Jason’s right. Zorah’s eyes brightened as Jason was revealed.

Jason mind became as silent as the tent when he saw her.

She wore a long black dress and sat upon a wide chair. The dress dipped at the throat to reveal the swell at the top of her breasts. Her hands rested on the armrests, pressing palm-down against them. Jason thought he had seen women before, but this was different. There was something fundamental about her that was different than he was. He was aware her as being a woman, but there were no words for it. It was something new.

Because of the width of the chair, her arms were nearly straight. This kept them away from her body and accentuated the swell and curve of her torso under the tailored black dress. The velvet dress revealed her shape with tiny gathers at her waist and the tautness of the fabric along her breasts.

The dress extended to her ankle but was slit on the right side which revealed the long stretch of her right leg from mid-thigh to ankle. Her right leg was crossed over the left. She toyed with the low pump which dangled from the tip of her foot as Jason’s eyes traveled over her leg. As with the rest of her, he’d seen women before, but Zorah had a presence he’d not experienced. The sight of her leg was erotic, and he wanted to watch the play of the shoe against her foot, even as his mind said it was just a foot.

Despite the press of her hands against the armrests, she exuded an air of lightness as though the chair did not support her. Instead, her appearance gave the impression of calculation. She did not appear relaxed; she was poised, as though she might move at any time.

She lifted her right hand and beckoned Jason forward.

“Please,” Zorah said, “Let me have a look at you.”

Jason had not drunk her in, and her beckon cut through the noise in his mind, and he walked towards her. As he drifted forward, the necklace she wore and where it rested captured his eyes.

Held together by a delicate silver chain, five dark blue gems rested against her skin. Three formed a line beginning at the cleave between her breasts. They rose in a straight line upwards. After those three, the chain parted in the shape of a ‘v’. The final two gems rested on either side of the point of the v.

Aside from being a color of gem Jason had never seen, he thought they might glow, but in Zorah’s presence, his brain scrambled through too many thoughts. The search for an answer disappeared amidst so much else to see and think.

Zorah had been examining Jason as well, and she made no outward sign of noticing Jason’s state.

“Jason, I have something I want you to see,” Zorah said, glancing at Emma, “You’ve already noticed my gems. Aren’t they lovely?”

She traced a hand along the ‘v’ and then downwards. Jason nodded, “Yes, very pretty.”

“It may be difficult to believe, but this gem is far more interesting. I think you can imagine something that fascinating if you tried,” Zorah said.

Jason’s eyes followed her fingers as they traced up and down the chain. He was sure the stones were glowing, but his eyes could not decide between looking at the colors and shapes of Zorah’s body, especially her breasts, or the stones that glowed and changed with every move of light.

He tried to imagine something more interesting than this, something which held his attention and would not let go. He thought of Emma, a movie he’d seen, a book he’d read… Soon, he found that he didn’t need to direct his mind in this. Thoughts and images appeared and then disappeared as others took their place. He let them roll through, enjoying what his eyes saw already.

“Listen now,” Zorah said, “I’m going to show you my other gem, but do not let it overwhelm you. Others have seen it and been entranced, and I’ve had a difficult time drawing them back from it. You won’t go so deep that you lose all track of the tent, Emma, and anything except my voice. Don’t let it entrance you. Do you understand?”

Jason nodded.

“Very good,” Zorah said, “I knew you would understand and not go into an empty, mindless trance.”

In a distant place, Jason heard a rustling and a faint creak.

“I’m showing it to you now,” Zorah said, “But you most promise not to go deep into an empty place where only my voice can reach. I’ll show it to you when you promise not to go that deep.”

Jason heard his voice as a kind of broken whisper, “I promise.”

“That’s good,” Zorah said, “Here it is.”

A gold chain was passed before Jason’s eyes. A yellow gem of some sort dangled from the end. Jason saw it for a moment before his eyes closed, and he had the vague sense of falling without a body, perhaps like he was collapsing inward. He lost any sense of anything. He was lost, except for the occasional flicker of the gold/yellow gem which popped into his mind. Each time he saw it, the darkness thickened, and when the image would reappear, its clarity had faded. This lasted until total darkness overcame his mind.

“Very well done, Jason,” he heard Zorah’s voice in his mind, “You can go deeper still. Imagine that now. What would deeper be? How much more focus might you give my voice? How much more could you drain away? You can imagine that now.”

After a time, the sense of darkness itself vanished. He no longer thought of Zorah as a voice outside. Hers was the only voice. There was nothing else. It was empty. It was bliss.

“It’s time, Emma. We discussed this. You love him. That cannot be wrong,” the voice said.

Silence.

“Everything changes. What’s worse is to pretend you’re a child when you’re not.”

Silence.

“He will know nothing except love for you. For your entire life, he will see you with eyes that desire you and only you as he does now.”

Silence.

“He has a choice. Watch.”

“Jason, listen now,” the voice said, “Do you love Emma? Do you desire her, not just her body but everything about her?”

“Yes,” Jason replied.

“I saw your eyes when you saw me, Jason,” Zorah said, “Do you want me?”

“I love Emma.”

“Sleep Jason.”

Silence.

“Be still. You see the change as it happens. That is a gift. Most become older and only realize when the moment has passed.”

Silence.

“It’ll only take a moment. You can perform it anytime.”

Jason’s eyes fluttered open. He was lying on a blanket to one side of Zorah’s chair. Zorah and Emma were watching him. Emma’s eyes were red-rimmed. Zorah smiled.

“Please join us,” Zorah said.

Jason rose, and Zorah filled three glasses. She handed one to Emma and then to Jason. Zorah took the third.

“To love and devotion which lasts.”, Zorah said and raised her glass.

They clinked glasses and drank. The alcohol was harsh and burned his throat. From Emma’s expression, Jason could see that it had done much the same to hers.

Zorah rose and kissed Jason on the cheek, “It was a pleasure, Jason. I hope to see you again soon.”

Emma did not look at Jason but took his hand, and they walked out of the tent.

The sounds of the fair crashed in from all sides. The screams of people from the roller coaster, the music from the carousel, and the popping sound from the shooting gallery arrived at once. After the silence of Zorah’s tent, Jason winced at the assaulting sound.

The lights of the booths seemed to have the same garishness about them, and Jason felt like he was shouting so he could be heard, “Are you ready to go?”

Emma did not turn back to answer, but she nodded. They headed for the turnstiles.

Renaldo made an expansive bow, “Always a pleasure, Miss Emma. I hope you had a wonderful time.”

Emma increased her pace.

“Always a pleasure, Miss Emma,” Ray said from the ticket booth as they passed.

Emma flinched.

She was silent for the first half of the trip to Jason’s home. In all other times, Jason savored moments like these. He had been almost aching to have his hands all over Emma’s body the entire day. In addition, Emma was at her most playful at times like these. That she was unashamed and took pleasure in every aspect of what they did enticed and relieved Jason in ways he had never articulated to her. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her; it was a reassurance that he’d received from no other girl.

Her silence robbed him of the pleasure of anticipation. He still wanted her, but there seemed to be no joy in it. He wanted her to want it too.

“Do you really love me?” Emma asked when they were about halfway to Jason’s house.

“Yes, I do.” Jason said, “I wonder if you believe it since you ask so much.”

“It’s not like that,” she said, “Don’t reassure me. If Sam asked you if you loved me, what would you say?”

“I would say that I don’t think about other girls, but I think about you all the time. I would say that I feel rotten if I don’t see you and talk to you every day. I feel sick, and if you were Sam, I would tell you to stop teasing me about it.”

Her hand went to her chest at the spot of the top button of her blouse. She sat up straighter. Her voice was very quiet, “I hate when were apart too.”

The headlights flashed on the garage door of Jason’s house. Jason didn’t open it but paused in the driveway.

“I’ll take you home if you want,” he said.

“No,” she said, “I want to.”

“Last chance,” Jason said, his finger hovering above the button for the garage door opener.

“I know,” she said, “Yes, I want to.”

The door opened, and the car slipped inside, and the door closed behind it. Jason got out and went into the house. His hand reached for the light switch.

“Leave them off,” Emma said.

Jason smiled, “Sure.”

He retrieved a soda from the refrigerator. Emma brushed past to the living room. Her hand traced along his shoulders.

Jason followed, and Emma grabbed the blanket off the couch. She snapped it open and spread it on the living room floor. She knelt in the center, her hands on her thighs. Jason approached, and she held up a hand.

“You have to promise,” Emma said, “Once you step onto the blanket, you can’t step out.”

Jason took a long pull from his soda. He smiled and began to strip. Emma watched him, and after a moment, Jason caught her eyes. He slowed down and removed the rest of his clothes. She watched him; her eyes never leaving him. When he was naked, he took a step onto the blanket, and her eyes brightened. To Jason, they seemed to have a light of their own.

“Kneel down with me,” she said.

Jason knelt.

“My aunt Zorah, she was sexy wasn’t she?” Emma asked.

“Not like you,” Jason said and reached to touch her. She caught his hand and pressed it to the ground.

“When I was little, I remember seeing people become entranced by her presence. I didn’t understand it, but I loved how everyone was affected by her, like magic.”

“I can imagine.”

Emma began to unbutton her blouse. Jason’s eyes went to her fingers. She stopped.

“Later. Just my eyes,” she said.

Jason met her eyes again.

“She told me that she would teach me when I was older. When I was old enough, she said. Every time she came to town, I hoped that time would be the time.”

Jason reached for her, and his hand brushed over her shoulder and along her neck. He felt the necklace. He didn’t know Emma to wear a necklace.

“Only my eyes Jason,” she said, “The moment she saw me on this visit, she smiled and gave me a hug. She said it was time.”

“What did she show you?”

“She showed me the gem that she showed you. Do you remember it?”

“Yes.”

“I’m going with her when the fair leaves town,” Emma said, “She’s shown me part of how she does those things, but she’s says there’s much more.”

“But—“

“I’ve decided. We’re both going to go. I never want to be apart from you,” she leaned forward and placed a firm kiss on his lips, “Just wait.”

Her hand traced down her neck to her chest, “Please be patient for just another moment. Answer one more time in this place I’ve made for us, do you love me? We’ll talk about the rest after, I promise.”

“I love you, Emma, and I don’t understand.”

“You will,” she said and flicked her eyes down, “I love you too. Look at the necklace.”

The gem glowed with a fierce yellow that strained Jason’s eyes. He saw it for a brief moment, and in the corner of his eyes, he had the vague impression of a space that was not the living room. The furniture was gone, and there was nothing beyond the border of the blanket. He looked up to meet Emma’s eyes.

“We take what we want, Jason. My aunt said I needed to grow up and understand that. I love you, and I will have you.”

She leaned forward. Her eyes had taken the color of the gem.

She was smiling, and Jason looked down to the gem and over her body. The remainder of her clothes had vanished, and there was nothing to illuminate her except the light of the gem.

Jason’s body flushed with gooseflesh, and he leaned away. When he did, he found that there was nothing outside the circle of the blanket. The space beyond had ceased to exist.

Emma hands snaked behind his neck and snapped him forward, “Kiss me.”

Jason did, and arousal seized him with more force than his fear. When the kiss broke, he dove in for another, and when that one ended, he dove in for another still.

His mouth moved down from her mouth and kissed along the line of her jaw. His hands closed around her waist, and he lifted her onto his lap. She uncoiled her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He dove into kiss her neck and along the line of her collarbone.

He felt the gem touch him. His arousal rose again, and she gasped as his hands tightened around her waist. She responded by taking fistfuls of hair with both hands and pressing him against her.

He lifted her and laid her onto her back. She thumped against the ground, and for an instant, Jason worried that he might have hurt her. He pulled away to see if she had been hurt.

Her eyes were feral, and her hands turned to claws in his hair and pulled him back down.

He was lost from that point. Afterwards, he remembered the moment when he entered her, and he remembered her crying out several times. The last memory was when he was approaching his own climax. She whispered to him.

“Mine.”

There was silence except for her voice after that, and it remained that way for a long time after.

It was two towns later when Jason got the old bumper cars running. Francois had wanted, almost begged to help, but Jason wanted to do it himself. When he was finished, there were just as he had remembered them.

He moved all of the cars except the green one to the edges and invited Emma to join him. She wore a long dress of purple velvet, and Jason saw nothing but her as she walked towards him. He had grown entranced with the shape of her in recent weeks, so different then his. So different in the way she moved, so pretty, always wanting to touch her…

She kissed him, and his thought returned. He smiled.

“Watch,” he said.

Jason showed her his right hand, turning it to both sides so she could see it was empty. He then took his left and laid it on top. A moment passed, and he lifted his hand away. The key to the control panel rested on the palm of his hand.

Emma giggled and took the key, “You got Ray to show you.”

“You’re not the only one who knows magic,” Jason said and bowed to her.

She handed him the key, and he inserted it into the control panel. He took her hand and led her to the bumper car just inside the entrance.

She worked the wheel, and Jason worked the gas. Jason had some trouble when the gem peeked from underneath Emma’s dress. He did not remember how long he went blank, but Emma woke him with a kiss, and they resumed their ride.

Jason leapt from the car when they stopped and offered a hand to Emma when she began to scramble out. She grasped it and stepped out. Jason flushed when her thigh appeared from the slit in her long purple dress. Emma blushed with her own arousal. The naked lust on his face inspired the lust in her in ways she’d never felt. She gave him another kiss and said she most certainly would speak with him after the fair closed for the night.

“See you later, sweetheart,” she said as she walked towards the fortune teller’s tent.

She almost skipped away, and to Jason, she looked to barely be touching the ground. He imagined that she could take flight at any moment.

Jason doffed the ivy cap he’d taken to wearing, “Always a pleasure, Miss Emma.”