The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Summary: Anna Maria wants her fortunes to come true. Unfortunately for her, her desires are not completely under her control.

Quick Notes: This is what happens after one too many fortune cookies at lunch. Comments, as always, are welcome at .

Fortune Favors the Wicked

by Bad Penny

Letting Suzu drag her along on this joke of a double date was a mistake. Anna Maria picked at her gyoza while Suzu and the two men chatted happily in Japanese. At least the food was good, and Anna Maria had had enough sake that she only felt mild annoyance about being left out. She chewed thoughtfully on her last bite. Or perhaps she was annoyed by her inability to follow the conversation. Despite growing up on fansubbed anime, she couldn’t even claim fluency in fangirl Japanese, and the rapid back-and-forth between Suzu and the others was well beyond fangirl comprehension.

But perhaps her ignorance was for the best. At least she wasn’t embarrassing herself by butchering the language. She had the sneaking suspicion Suzu wanted her to make a fool of herself.

“Ah. Sorry, Anna Maria.” Suzu switched back to English, her accent heavier than usual, with an apologetic smile. “We forgot ourselves.”

Anna Maria shrugged. “It’s fine.” She tilted her head and glanced at Jun. In theory, he was her date, but he had yet to say anything to her beyond a stilted greeting when they first met. Still, the appraising look he gave her in return seemed promising. Maybe she’d get something out of this.

“We have offended you,” he said carefully.

She turned to face him and smiled. “Not at all.” She spared Suzu a quick look. “English is what, your third language? It’s been a long time since you’ve gotten to have a good conversation in your native tongue.”

“Fourth,” Suzu said with a faint smile. “And it has.”

The waitress came with their check and four fortune cookies. Jun passed Anna Maria hers, and she felt herself blushing when his fingers lingered for a moment on the back of her hand. Yes, she’d get something out of this. God, it had been so long!

“What does yours say, Anna Maria?”

She blinked and glanced up at Suzu. “Oh.” She unfolded the fortune and laughed. “’You will soon experience big changes.’”

“Ha. Mine says, ‘You will soon be quite popular with your friends.’”

“I bet,” Anna Maria murmured, ignoring the heated glance Suzu exchanged with her date.

They parted ways after leaving the restaurant. Anna Maria watched Suzu teeter off, clinging to her date’s arm with a coy giggle. She suddenly felt very small and petite next to Jun. He wasn’t a particularly large man, but he did have a good three inches on her, and he didn’t exactly radiate a sweet and cuddly aura.

“I suppose...” she started at the same time he said, “I will see you home.”

“Oh.” She drew back a step. “Thank you.”

He stared down at her for a beat, his expression unreadable. “I apologize for Tanaka.”

Anna Maria blinked. “Suzu?” She rocked back on her heels and laughed, high and brittle. “It’s fine. She was just excited.”

He watched her for a moment longer. “Very well.” He turned abruptly. “You live this way, correct?”

Later, when she was in a too-hot tub with too much lavender bath oil, she cursed herself for being so shy. Jun probably thought she was a bore, a mouse of a girl Suzu had only brought along out of pity. That was how it always was with Suzu. Why had she been expecting something different?

She sunk under the water and listened to her heartbeat. How could she expect things to be different when she hadn’t changed? She would always be quiet little Anna Maria. Pitiful little Anna Maria.

And Suzu would always be Suzu, cold and cruel behind her polite mask.

They weren’t really friends. Why did they bother pretending?

* * *

“Shiro was delighted I’d take him in my mouth.” Suzu took a dainty sip of her tea.

“It’s called ‘giving head,’” Anna Maria said.

Suzu pulled a face. “I know that, but it is crude.”

“Sex is crude.”

Suzu sighed. “You have no concept of love and beauty.”

Anna Maria shrugged. Anything she’d say would just sound bitter.

“Jun was taken with you. He likened you to a plum.”

“I doubt that.” Anna Maria continued before she could stop herself, “He doesn’t seem like the type to confess something like that to you, Tanaka.”

Suzu set her cup down with a tiny clink and regarded Anna Maria coolly. “Yet he did, and he would like to see you again. You will come to dinner tonight, won’t you? He is not a man to disappoint.”

“Why? Is he a Yakuza-wannabe?” she asked with a laugh.

“And if he is?” Suzu stood and carefully counted out enough money for their tea. “You like them dangerous, don’t you?”

She didn’t have a response to that. Suzu left her with a slip of paper with restaurant’s address. Anna Maria watched her saunter away. She didn’t bother telling herself she wouldn’t go to dinner tonight. She knew full well she would, and she knew full well it would be a repeat of last night.

She stood abruptly. Or maybe not. Maybe it was time to stop being pitiful little Anna Maria and start being...what? She strolled down the avenue, peeking at the various window displays to get glimpses of her possible future self. There, a flowing skirt and peasant blouse for serene Anna Maria. Or the babydoll tee and plaid skirt for skanky Anna Maria. The v-neck tee and stretchy black slacks for bold Anna Maria.

She stopped in front of Noir and smiled at the black and white dress in the window. She would be daring Anna Maria, she decided, and stepped inside the store.

* * *

The dress clung to her in all the right places. Anna Maria smoothed the cool fabric over her stomach and twirled in front of the mirror, admiring the flare of the skirt. With her hair up in a French twist, a few dark curls framing her face, she looked confident and sultry. Maybe confident and sultry enough to drag a conversation out of Jun.

The restaurant was a hole in the wall Japanese place. No, Anna Maria realized as she looked around for Suzu, it was just small, a well-kept secret among the locals. She was the only white person in the room. Pitiful little Anna Maria would have been terrified. Daring Anna Maria was oddly thrilled, and thankfully, she caught sight of Suzu and the others before pitiful Anna Maria could reassert herself.

Jun’s eyes lingered on her cleavage as she approached. Her nipples hardened in response. Anna Maria was sure he noticed—she certainly did and was glad her libido was in fine working order—and allowed her shoulder to accidentally brush his as she settled down next to him.

Suzu gave her a pinched look before her expression softened. “We’re glad you came, Anna Maria.”

“How could I refuse?”

“I believe by saying no,” Jun said.

Anna Maria startled and glanced over at him. His mouth curved into a slight smile, and she realized he was joking. She laughed. “Well yes, that would do it, but then I’d be rude, and I’m sure Suzu’s told you I go out of my way to avoid being rude.”

His smile widened. “Yes.”

The menu was written in kanji. She leaned towards Jun and murmured, “You’ll have to order for me.”

“I already have.” He brushed her knee with his fingers. “Sushi. It will be a game.”

“Guess the dish?” She pressed her leg against his, enjoying the heat radiating from him.

“Yes.”

The sushi came, and while Anna Maria couldn’t identify every single one, she got enough. And she certainly had enough to drink. Pitiful little Anna Maria got more and more quiet the more she drank. Daring Anna Maria got more and more giggly, and the more she giggled, the more Jun smiled and talked and touched her. And oh, God, his fingers were gentle one moment, firm the next, and Anna Maria wanted him to slide them up under the hem of her skirt and—

“Ah, it’s getting late,” Suzu said. “Unlike Anna Maria, I must be at work at six.”

“Unlike you?”

“I work Tuesday through Saturday.”

“So she’s still free.” Suzu stood and flashed Anna Maria a brief, sharp smile. “You want to stay, don’t you?”

“Of course.”

Jun poured her another drink.

* * *

She stumbled out of the restaurant some time later buffered between Jun and—she thought back to her teatime conversation with Suzu—Shiro. Jun’s arm was warm and firm around her waist. She leaned against him. “I think I had a little too much to drink.”

“The honorable thing would be to get you home,” Jun said.

“Are you honorable?”

He guided her towards the alley behind the restaurant. “No.”

Something bolted through her. Anna Maria couldn’t tell if it was fear or lust. “Suzu abandoned me on purpose.”

“Yes.” Jun released her. She bobbled and grabbed Shiro’s arm to steady herself. She whimpered as Jun unzipped her dress. “Do you hate her?” Jun asked, tugging down her dress so it pooled at her feet.

“Sometimes.” She kicked her dress away and blinked up at Shiro. “Do you?”

Shiro shrugged and looked her over. “When she serves us, no. There’s no need,” he said, reaching out to trace the flower pattern on her bra.

“You men always think with your dicks.”

Shiro chuckled. “And you’re not thinking.”

“I’m not really a slut. This is more than just being drunk.”

“Yes.” Jun finished undressing her. His fingers were hot on her skin, almost electric, a sharp contrast to Shiro’s cool touch. Shiro’s palm cupped her mound as he spread her open, and Anna Maria moaned and arched into his touch.

“It is so much more,” Jun murmured, and he and Shiro forced her down on her hands and knees.

They released her, and Anna Maria heard the telltale sounds zippers and rustling cloth. “Please don’t,” she said, but her plea sounded weak even to her.

“You should sound more convincing.” Shiro grabbed her hair jerked her head up.

“Please!” She wasn’t sure if she was begging them to stop or start, but it didn’t really matter because as soon as Shiro got his dick in her face, she needed to suck him.

And she needed Jun to fuck her. Please! she pleaded, gagging on Shiro in her eagerness. She couldn’t fight her tears, and then she didn’t want to, because they seemed to spur Shiro on. It just felt better, somehow, with him fucking her throat. Crude. This wasn’t some lovely and beautiful act like Suzu claimed. It was raw and raunchy.

Or it would be if Jun would just fuck her already. She shifted and offered herself to him. Her cunt clenched with every one of Shiro’s thrusts, and it was a shame she didn’t have a dick inside her to take advantage of it.

Shiro’s hand tightened in her hair. Jun grabbed her hips entered her in one hard thrust, and oh, God, he was pierced! Anna Maria groaned as his piercing—no, maybe not a piercing, but something smooth and round under his skin?—hit her just right.

She lost it then, and Jun rode her through her orgasm, kept riding her past the point of pain. And Shiro was right there, drawing back and coming on her face, her neck, her breasts.

Every moment of it was glorious.

They left her panting on the pavement. Neither made any move to help her up after they dressed, and Anna Maria didn’t beg them to wait. She didn’t want to seem needy. If she was too much trouble, they wouldn’t...she squinted and grasped for the rest of the thought.

If she was too much trouble, they wouldn’t bother with her again. That would be bad because...because...

Because she was lost little Anna Maria. Fucking grounded her, made her a woman. She dabbed the come at the corner of her mouth with her tongue. Fucking made her real.

So she couldn’t be too much trouble for Jun or Shiro. Without them, she wouldn’t get fucked. So without them, she wouldn’t be real.

“...can’t believe Tanaka found us someone like her,” Shiro said. “Do you know how much she could fetch us at one of Watanabe’s events?”

Anna Maria perked up.

“Enough.” Jun knelt and left fortune cookie on the pavement next to her hand. “You will do us proud, yes?”

She nodded and cracked open the cookie. You will soon be involved in many gatherings and parties. Anna Maria smiled.