The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pure fantasy obviously,I just hope that my friend (yes,a fortune teller) does realise this,and doesn’t plan world domination!

“The fortune Teller”

I suppose the idea of visiting a fortune teller had always secretly appealed to me,it’s a fun idea, and you might learn something,but you don’t take it too seriously do you,or should you!

I passed by the booth where she was sat,and looked at the outside and thought about going in.

“Would you like your fortune read,my dear”,she said,

I said”,no thank you” and walked on by.

I guess I had walked no more than 100yds before I thought to myself, what have I got to lose,and I might just learn something.I turned round and walked back.

“I knew you would return”,she said,as I poked my head through the entrance,Yes I thought you can say that now Ive returned,whether she really did,at the time I had my doubts,but as I now know she was right, she knew everything about me!

She asked me what I wanted to know,and I said about all the usual things, romance, work, money etc.I was asked whether I wanted to choose face and palm,crystal ball,or cards for her to read.I selected crystal ball,and I was asked to select from 5 balls which ball she should take her reading from.I made my choice,she told me the cost,I said OK and she asked me to place my hands on the crystal ball.

What she told me was truly amazing,she seemed to know everything about me that there was to know.I mean she told me that within 2 years, there would be a wedding and a christening, that money would be coming my way,promotion at work,I thought yes all the usual things that may well happen,no way at this stage of proving yes or no,but then the amazing stuff started coming out.Now my knees are bad,but only my doctor and my family would know that,no way anyone else would.She instantly reached for my knees and said they are a problem for you, well yes I thought, thats impressive.The next thing she told me was that there was a young lady I fancied,and she proceeded to describe her to a tee,including her name without any possibility of knowing her,after all home is 200 miles away, so she couldnt possibly know her at all.She told me that if I gave her enough money as a tribute she would ensure that this young lady and I would be having regular passionate love sessions within a month.Well yes she’s gorgeous but little more than half my age,and the thought that she fancied me half as much as I fancied her was unlikely, but I didn’t like to look too disbelieving,did I?She said I have amazing powers and medicines that can ensure this,let me take your hands in mine and you will feel my force running through you.

I thought yeh,yeh and pigs fly!but what have I got to lose.I placed my hands on her and the effect was amazing,I felt a surge,gentle but definite flow through my body.I didnt have to say a word,she could tell from my face that I had definitely felt something.She smiled, and said to me,“if you fetch me an extra £100 I will prove to you what I can really achieve”.It didn’t really take much thinking about,this woman definitely held powers,and I was intrigued to see her next party trick. I disappeared off to the bank and withdrew some money,when I came back she was telling someone else’s fortune,but I was signalled to wait. After a few minutes I heard this man say,“remarkable, that is so accurate”, but somehow this didn’t surprise me,and then he left a minute or so later. I was called back in to see her after this,and she introduced me to her daughter Sylvie,19, blonde,very pretty,slim,definitely a sight for sore eyes.I handed her the money,and she said

“I have discussed this with my daughter here and she is willing to help me prove how strong my powers are”

Not that by this time I needed much impressing.She closed the booth and told me to follow them to their house,now normally this is not the sort of thing I would do,but her power overwhelmed my thoughts and I followed meekly.

When we reached the house,she whispered something to her daughter who smiled and I followed them to a back room that was quite dark.When we got there,her daughter immediately proceeded to remove all her clothes and stand in front of me stark naked with only a smile on her face. Now,the older woman said,

“it is your turn to strip”,

Immediately with no thoughts of the consequences I obeyed,without even considering argument,not surprisingly by the time I was naked I had a raging hard on,hardly surprising Sylvie was beautiful and even though she had little more cleavage than some boys,I found her very,very attractive.Her mother smiled at my state,obviously my erection was part of her plans,by which time I don’t think I really cared what she had in mind,I was too busy thinking of making love to her daughter.

Sylvie walked over close to me and placed 1 hand on my chest and 1 hand on my very hard cock.Her mother then told me to place 1 hand upon her cleavage and 1 hand over her pussy which was damp to my touch.The fortune teller then walked over to us and smiled at me and said

“Are you willing to worship each other?",

From somewhere in my head came the answer yes, and I presume Sylvie did the same.She then placed 1 hand on her head and 1 hand on mine and began to recite something I didnt understand,presumably Romany.I felt a huge surge through my body,something like presumably several hundred volts would feel,the next thing any thoughts in my head just literally vanished and I was stood there totally under her control,

“Now for my next trick”,

She laughed,and suddenly all my thoughts returned but they were not alone,I suddenly found someone elses thoughts running through my head, Sylvies, and I presumed my thoughts were going into her head as well.

“You are now joined to my daughter through my power to link your minds together,mentally 2 have now become as 1,at the moment your mental powers are equal to each other,you are linked but the only 1 with control is me.I have the power to decide if I will leave you this way, or give 1 total power over the other to enslave them.First I must strengthen your bonds physically,my only choice is how my daughter will receive your seed,I think the most natural way is best,you 2 will make passionate love on the small bed in the back of this room,and as you 2 make love your mental and physical bonds will strengthen until at the time of your climaxes,you will both be linked in every way possible to each other,but will both worship me,until I decide how your partnership will be. You will be joined together for 30mins,in this time neither of you will climax until the 30mins are up,this is to ensure that every sinew of your bodies are as 1 with each other.Go now,and do as you are instructed”.

We did as we were told(we were in no position to do otherwise),and after 30mins of passionate lovemaking I came with a force and quantity I didn’t know was possible,seconds after I came within her,she bucked her hips and sent a vast amount of cum all over my body. At this point I must have lost conciousness,hardly surprising I suppose,and felt a huge surge of power shake my body.When I came round,Sylvie was laying next to me blank faced,and I guessed I was pretty much the same.

“Clean each other up” was the mothers instructions and I licked her clean and then she did the same to me.

“You 2 people are now 1 in every way possible,you will even think as one from the moment I place my hands on your heads again”,

She did this and our bodies shuddered with the force of the power through us.

“I have studied your memories young man,and have decided that there is no need to make you Sylvie’s slave, you will look after her well anyway, and it will be better for me if you are both my slaves than Mistress and slave to each other”.

“Yes Mistress”,we replied in unison.

“You,young man are the perfect specimen I sought for my purposes and you walked straight into my hands.I require my young daughter to be trained as a perfect sex machine by you so that when I pass on my powers to her,she will be able to control all men by mind control the moment that they penetrate her by any orifice.What I need is a man I can control who will be able to provide her with a male body to practice on,whilst able to concentrate on her mind controlling abilities without using any sexual emotion,she must learn purely to control the mind with no passion whatsoever.Because your minds and bodies are totally linked together,she will instantly know your every thought on what you are doing to her,and her mind will be able to focus on controlling your thoughts and desires,and therefore her own desires will be provided for,by you.I will now place my hand on your penis and by my powers strengthen it so that is permanently erect whenever Sylvie wishes it to be,I will then touch her pussy so that it is damp and lubricated whenever you wish to provide for her,naturally I can force you both to reach this situation if I so desire.After I have finished with you young man,if you have performed satisfactorily I will provide you with the ability to turn any woman you desire into your sex slave simply by penetrating any orifice of your choice.This will enable you to take that pretty girl you mentioned earlier and transform her into your eternal sex slave if you so desire”.

She then placed her hands on our genitals and my/our mind/s cleared and the only thing I/we felt was very,very horny.“Good” she said as she saw my huge erection,and Sylvies very damp pussy,

“You will now perform as I desire”.

She led us to a bed and instructed her daughter to take my penis into her mouth,she did so and instantly it seemed I was swallowing my own penis, this being because her thoughts were being told to do this and I was feeling the same thing as she was.She was instructed to commence her training and clear my mind totally whilst commanding me to shoot my seed down her throat at climax,as she had no sexual emotion involved in this,she had no need to drag things out until she climaxed,so she sucked hard and I soon came with great force,but as I came my mind became a vast vacuum,all I could hear was Sylvie telling me to submit my mind into her control,I would simply provide for her as she desired.

“Yes Mistress”,I replied,

But her mother told me I did not need to speak,my mind was totally linked to and controlled by her daughter,it was she who told me she was my Mistress.

“Release him now”,her mother said,“both mentally and physically,you have learnt well my daughter,we will soon have great power in this country”.

My mind cleared and though the 2 of us were thinking as 1,I could again throw my thoughts into the equation.

“I will now place the 2 of you in a total sexual mind link where your thoughts will be totally devoted to sexually pleasuring each other,you will have no other desire in life whatsoever until I break the link, neither of you have any further sexual control of your bodies until I permit it,both of you are now so horny you only wish to pleasure each other how I so desire in any “humanly” way possible.You will now kiss to begin the process.In the pleasure room you will then both walk to, you will find all sorts of toys and clothing to fulfil your every fantasies,and yes young man,I know your EVERY fantasy and they are provided for.Now kiss”.

We kissed and for the next few hours,I remember everything but had no control of it whatsoever,my mind was totally blanked, controlled totally by the fortune teller,but free to remember the journey we took together.

She was right,every fantasy desire I had ever had was there and I learnt about some of Sylvies more interesting fantasies too.The rubber catsuit female domme fantasy she had was fulfilled, I talced her entire body and she eased herself into this rubber outfit that showed off every curve of her body.She linked to my mind to tell me that she would not be whipping me as I deserved,because she had no desire to feel the pain herself,but to be honest seeing her in this outfit roused me greatly anyway,so I wouldnt really have minded if she had whipped me or not.I moved to kneel at her feet and she placed a collar around my neck, while I licked her feet in total worship.She found a large vibrating dildo amongst the sex toys,and some lubricant,I didn’t have much doubt what she was going to do,and I was right.

She informed me,“I have always wished to penetrate a man,it gives me the opportunity to let you feel what it is like for women,when you men make love to us.This is for womanhood”.She lubricated me sparingly, “men rarely allow us to be lubricated properly before taking us”,I was informed,“so now you will get the same treatment”.

She entered my virgin rear firmly,but to be honest once the initial shock had passed,I enjoyed the experience.She switched the vibrator on and my body reached total ecstasy, judging by the feelings entering my mind,she was definitely enjoying it too.After 5 mins or so,I came with a tremendous force,my fluid flying everywhere,she smiled and told me to clean it up,with my tongue.I licked it up willingly with great delight, and then moved over to worship my Mistress.

But then I gathered it was my turn,I aided Sylvie to get out of the rubber suit and when she was released,she moved over to the table and found a beautiful slinky,silky seethrough negligee which she put on which left absolutely nothing to my imagination.She found a pair of rubber briefs with a hole for my penis to go through,and talced me up and helped me put them on,I had always fantasised about wearing rubber, wondering if it was as good as all the fuss that is made,and it IS!She gripped my cock in her mouth and licked and sucked it strongly,I soon became hard again and eventually shot my load down her throat which she swallowed in one go.I moved my hand to her damp pussy,and instantly was rock hard again,presumably this was her mothers doing, there was no other way I could have got hard straightaway again without some assistance.It was clear I was meant to enter and I lifted her negligee and entered her gently,I remembered what she had told me,but she was definitely very damp anyway,the rubber rubbing against her pussy only seemed to rouse her more.After half an hour of very passionate love making in every position possible,we both came with great force, spraying each other all over with our cum,I assume her mother had stopped us coming before then.

“Clean yourselves up and leave the pleasure room”,we heard through a speaker in the room.

“With your tongues”,came as an afterthought.When we had cleaned each other up as much as we could,we removed our clothing and returned to the fortune teller as naked as we had been when we had entered the room.

“Excellent,you are both fine sex machines,you could both enable me to take power over important people in this country,I will need to complete your transformation,young man, now tell me your name this will make it easier for us to talk”.

“My name is Steve,Mistress”, “Excellent” she said.

“Steve,I am going to take your penis in my hand for several minutes,you will feel massive surges of power going into your body,and when I release you,your semen will automatically transform the mind of any female you sleep with into my controlled slave,I have already placed this programming in Sylvie’s cunt,it just needs to be activated,you will do this when I have finished transforming you,you will both be able to make love to each other as I/you desire in future with no effect on each other,the only effect the 2 of you will have is total sexual mind link,the ability to pleasure each other entirely by telepathy”.

She gripped my penis with 1 hand and placed her other hand on my forehead,my mind went blank and she took total permanent control of me.After a few minutes she released me,my penis instantly went rock hard,and she smiled,

“Excellent your programming is now complete. I wish you to enter my daughter,I will ensure her dampness,you may enter firmly,I wish a secure physical link between you.I will place the 2 of you into the unit over there,you will penetrate her body and I will seal you firmly together,there will be no release from the machine until total link has been completed in 2 hours,by which time you will be 1 being in 2 bodies both controlled by me”.

We walked to the unit with blank looks on our faces,entered the machine,I penetrated her body, and we became sealed in something like cling film,that seemed to have an electric tingle passing through it. Though we were linked in a lovemaking position,there was no sexual desire whatsoever in either of our minds,it only seemed to serve as a passage for our bodies to pass vital information to the other one’s mind,we no longer would need to talk to each other,a permanent telepathic link was made between us,and even our organs seemed to be working in unison.I discovered everything that had happened in her life,and she in mine,we were to have no secrets at all from each other, as her mother said,we were totally as 1.Eventually the film sealing us released itself and we left the machine.

The fortune teller spoke to us,

“Who are you?”

We are mind control sex unit1,male and female units,Mistress”,we replied in unison.

“Excellent” she said,“the programming has worked perfectly. The 2 of you will rest now,while I work out our next move”.

“Yes Mistress” we replied,and went to the back room and fell asleep instantly.When we woke,we smiled at each other,and sent a message of love by thought to each other and then kissed passionately. When we were ready we rejoined our Mistress who was waiting for us.

“Now that you are refreshed we have to test the system to see if it works,I will give you these crystals which will enable you to entrance anyone I/you desire,I will send you out to find someone you wish to serve as your slave,you will control them by dazzling them with the crystal,then bring them back here and we will take the next step”.

Sylvie and I set out through town,checking for the others approval before selecting our prey.She selected a good looking dark haired man and I approved,and I selected a buxom redhead and she approved of my choice.It was simple to take them under our control, we simply took them in conversation and when the moment was right,swung the crystal in front of their eyes,their eyes clouded over and when we told them to follow us quietly, they did.We returned to our Mistress,and she told us what the next step was.

“If the program works perfectly,when you commence lovemaking the following will happen. Stephen when you penetrate this lady,what is your name girl?",

“Susan” she replied with no show of emotion,

“When you penetrate Susan,you will begin the process of controlling her forever, until the moment you cum inside her,when your adapted semen will begin to transform her mind,until the only thing she knows is that she is your slave,and therefore mine,this should only take 30 minutes from your climax”.

“Sylvie,when this man enters you,you will immediately dampen his penis and then the process begins,when you have sufficient control over his mind,you will climax over his body,and your fluid will complete the transformation,again in only 30 minutes.As both your minds are linked you will both know the moment when the other completes,but this is not a race,just that you will both feel each others climax and can mentally congratulate the other.Go now to your room and begin the process,I will then know if all my work has been worthwhile”.

“Yes Mistress” we replied and took our victims with us.

I took Susan with me,and Sylvie took Tony with her to our room, and we told them to undress and prepare themselves for us.When they were undressed I noticed that Tony had a massive hard on,and that Susans pussy was already very damp in anticipation,I assume our Mistress had ensured this.Sylvie and I smiled at each other,thought love you,and proceeded with our task.I entered Susan and immediately she moved her body into the best position to receive me.After a short while the precum started and her eyes glazed over completely,she was becoming mine.After a while I came with force inside her,my semen pouring into her body,and as was planned the control hormone headed for her mind,I released from inside her and left the process to complete,meanwhile Sylvie had dampened his penis and after a short while I felt her climax within him,then release her body from his to leave the controlling power to overwhelm his mind.While this was happening,Sylvie and I were permitted one of our powerful love sessions,which complete with our mind link gives the most massive high to our bodies. After 30 minutes we checked on them,and they opened their eyes and they said

“Yes Master and Mistress, how can we serve you”.

At this point the fortune teller entered the room and said “Excellent it really works,now I can become the most powerful woman in the world,I will now turn your crystals into contact lenses so that you can take temporary control of any mind at will,just by thinking about it,so that you will then be able to complete the process of helping me to take control of the world”.

I was instructed to begin the process of selling my flat,as She told me I would never need it again.This was done and within a few months the funds had been transferred into Mistresses growing account.I was also told to send for Angela,my girlfriend, as Mistress had discovered about her looks and figure when controlling my mind,and thought, not unreasonably,that a buxom blonde would be very useful with her plans, (and she was,but more of that later!).When Angela arrived a few days later I processed her in the same way as Susan,and though Sylvie telepathed to me signs of jealousy,within a few days she accepted her and they got on well together,after all they were of a similar age,and she realised the only thoughts I could have for Angela would be what her Mother permitted,so She was hardly likely to let us do anything to deter from my total devotion to Sylvie.Sylvie went out and captured a third man,Phillip so that She had the same number of both sexes,this was someone Sylvie already knew so she had no difficulty in carrying out this exercise.

Our Mistress by now had developed the contact lenses for us to wear and She began to plan Her first victims in positions of power.She decided to start at a lower level,so as not to attract attention to Her plans. Some members of the local planning committee had stopped Her opening a shop and She decided to get Her revenge on them.The planning committee meeting was that night,there were no other meetings in the council offices that night,so that was helpful.Her planning was total,She knew who would appeal to who,and planned our meetings as a military operation would be.All 6 of us would be called into action on this occasion,this would prove to Her that we all had been programmed successfully to carry out the enslaving process.Near the end of the meeting we were all instructed to place the contact lenses in our eyes and quietly make our way towards the committee.After the meeting was complete and all the other members of the public had gone,we made our move,each moving in on our selected subject.After a matter of minutes there was no resistance from any of them,and they led us to a back room where we each made love to our selected victim and thereby processed them to become our Mistresses controlled slaves.They were not however given the power to control other peoples minds,Mistress wanted to keep that side of things firmly under Her control.Not surprisingly at the next meeting of the planning committee,her plans for a shop were passed unanimously!

After this success She was soon planning to take things to a much higher level of power,the only problem with this idea was finding the opportunity to take a suitable victim.The opportunity arose within a few weeks,a minor Royal was visiting the area,and as most people knew through the tabloids,he had a penchant for busty blondes,preferably not too bright busty blondes, but Mistress simply controlled Angela’s thought processes so that she came over as a bimbo type,even though her IQ is over 150.When Prince F saw Angela in the street waving her flag with gusto,he soon sent an aide to fetch her over,obviously once our Mistress had seen Her plan beginning to work She instructed Angela to get her contact lenses ready for the big moment,and naturally she obeyed her commands.When she was introduced to Prince F she started flashing her big soft eyelids at him,he looked into her eyes and within no time was taken under her control.He said something to his aides about ending the walkabout,and was seen disappearing off with Angela to a nearby hotel,meanwhile the rest of us returned to Mistresses house. Within 45 minutes or so,Angela was ringing from the hotel to inform our Mistress that Prince F was now her slave,and what was she to do next. She was informed to instruct him that whenever he heard her voice in future,either on the street or over the telephone, she would say the words “Remember the Regal hotel” And he would obey any command she gave him,and that at no other time would he remember what had happened to him,she was also told to give him instructions that when she said the words “The magic of the beach”,

He would return to normal after 5 minutes, only remembering any commands given to him in the interim.Angela then said the words “The magic of the beach” and left quietly and quickly,when he came round 5 minutes later he remembered nothing and carried on with the rest of his days engagements.Naturally with Prince F’s reputation he was not programmed to pass on the mind control program,Mistress would never have kept up with all her mind controlled blonde bimbo’s if She had! Whether Mistress has any plans for a royal wedding I don’t know!

As this had been a complete success She began Her preparations for world domination, we were split into 3 happy couples,myself and Sylvie, Susan and Tony, and Angela and Phillip and were sent to spend some time in other countries so that we could all begin processing important people in Europe,the USA and Australia for total devotion to our controller.This process was a great success and within a few months Mistress could find an important willing slave in a position of power in any important country in the world, this was achieved by us being permitted to pass on the mind control program to the important people we processed, some of whom seemed quite willing to pass on the programming to other people!

When our Mistress was in a position where total world domination was achieved,She decided that it was time for Her first 6 inductees to be rewarded,She relaxed Her control over us and we were informed that we were free to choose our own partner,but the first person any of us made love to would be our lifelong partner and also our slave if so desired,so we were to choose wisely.

Sylvie and I decided we weren’t going to look any further than each other, went off to make love to each other straightaway just to make sure,and no slavery on either part,we were married within months,and 10 years later we have made her mother (and world leader) a grandmother of 3 children,all of whom She is very proud of.I still sometimes let Sylvie fulfil her domme fantasies,and to be quite honest I quite enjoy it,she is firm but not too firm!

Susan and Tony found their partners whom they were with before ‘capture’ and managed to live happily ever after,aah!

Phillip went back to New Zealand to a lovely young lady he had programmed whilst he was there,and the last we all heard from them,she was happy serving her ‘master’ and has produced 2 fine sons for him,which she looks after,while he works in an important position in the Foreign Ministry,which he seemed to have no trouble getting!

Angela, or should I now say Princess Angela,yes she married Prince F,and under her fine controlling influence he is now a 1 woman Prince, worshipping her in every way she desires, some of which are quite interesting and wouldn’t the tabloid newspapers like to know! They have 2 children,1 boy,1 girl, and I’m sure there is nothing more that their mother would like than if 1 day they became King or Queen,if she doesn’t get to be Queen first.

Our Mistress,the fortune teller,well,as I have already told you,in all but title She is now world leader,She can now get any decision She wants passed,though theoretically her ‘slaves’ still run the world.

Her powers are definitely not all from this planet,Her mind control talents are too strong for that,where they come from I don’t know, though Sylvie and I have been informed that sometime in the future they will be passed on to us for when She no longer desires or wishes to rule the world.I guess we will find out all the details then,that will be an interesting day.