The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foursome

By Adam Infinite

Part One: Four’s Company

As Cameron walked into her new, spacious house, she set down her bags and sighed. She perked up, and saw a young Asian woman come in to the room. “Hi! I’m Ava. You’re the new roommate, err…”

“Cameron, right? Hi.” Cameron looked around. The apartment was well furnished, and looked like a nice place to live. With her very thin frame, large C-cup breasts and stunning face, Cameron had been a prize at college. But she had graduated now, and she had left that behind along with her room on campus and third boyfriend. Luckily, she had found a personal ad asking for a female roommate. The owner (her name was Kirsten, Cameron recalled) had a big house, a good job as the owner of a popular gym, and (surprisingly) 2 other roommates. “Hey, if my place is big enough for three people, I think it can handle four.” Kirsten had said jokingly in the interview. Now Ava was showing her around the house, it appeared that she was right. As Ava led her through the house, Cameron noticed that Ava was hot.

Ava wasn’t bulimic-thin, but was still pretty slim. She had a smashing face, a great pair of legs, an ample chest that seemed natural and looked to be about a 41 DD, and long, silky, jet-black hair that went past her shoulders. Cameron was the hottest person in the room. Now, she felt like she had lost her title. Cameron wasn’t lesbian or even bi, but she still couldn’t deny how gorgeous Ava looked. “I’m sorry, what were you saying?” asked Cameron.

“Oh, not much.” Ava giggled. Then, one of the main hall’s doors opened.

Cameron thought she was seeing double. Then she realized that what seemed to be a carbon copy of Ava had stepped into the room. Then, she noticed that the new copy was wearing all blue, as opposed to Ava’s all orange outfit. Color coded, thought Cameron. Heh heh. “Oh, I almost forgot!” Ava said apologetically. “This is my twin sister Marina.”

“Hi, Marina.” ”Hi, um-Cameron.” Marina responded. Marina’s voice was exactly like Ava’s, and it would have been hard to tell them apart if not for their clothes.

The next hour or so was spent acquainting Cameron with the apartment. The house was a nice place, but only had two bedrooms. Marina explained. “It’s a rotating thing. We alternate who gets to sleep alone. Now that there are four of us, we think you should bunk with Kirsten. We want to sleep together. Twin thing.”

That sounded good to Cameron. “Speaking of which, where is Kirsten?” “Oh, she should be home any second now.” Ava said. As if on cue, the front door opened.

The woman who walked in was literally the hottest person Cameron had ever seen. Kirsten had big green eyes, full, red lips: an extremely sexy face. She had a ruby red version of Cameron’s own long blond waterfall of hair that draped over her shoulders. She was wearing a plain white tank top that showed off the wonderful cleavage of her huge tits, which looked like they were about an EE cup. Lower down she was in a pair of hot pink sweat pants that showed off her supermodel figure, with really long legs and perfect sandaled feet. She looked like a horny teen’s wet dream made real. Cameron felt jealous, and briefly wondered if she had a boyfriend. “Hi.”, Kirsten said. Her voice was calm, soothing, and sexy. “Sorry I’m late. You’re Cameron, the new roomie, right?

“Y-Yes.” Cameron stuttered, caught off guard by the woman’s beauty. Suddenly, Ava and Marina ran to Kirsten and started hugging her, planting her with kisses all over. Kirsten whispered something to the identical twins, and they stopped, looking ashamed. “We’re sorry about that.” They said in perfect sync.

“It’s okay.” And the twins looked happy again, with a slightly blank look in their eyes. “Now let’s go have dinner”, bade Kirsten.

The rest of the evening passed in a comparative blur. Ava and Marina cooked a delicious dinner, everyone got tipsy. Cameron couldn’t tell what was going on most of the time, but she noticed they were watching TV, and noticed Ava and Marina nuzzling each other’s chests, almost burying their faces in cleavage. Cameron wished she could do that with Kirsten…

Then they went to bed. Cameron had not protested with the sleeping arrangements, and was glad she hadn’t. Kirsten had a large queen size bed. “It was on sale, and I figured ‘hey, why not?’’’ she laughed.

As Cameron got into her nightgown, she saw Kirsten wearing a green terry cloth robe. Cameron tucked herself in, checked her clock (it was 10:45), and settled her head on the pillow.

Kirsten laid right on top of the bed, and turned herself to face Cameron. Her robe fell open slightly, giving Cameron (even in the candlelight) a great view of Kirsten’s huge cleavage. Cameron let her gaze drift toward the valley between the two silky orbs. After a few seconds, she blushed and looked back up at Kirsten’s face. “It’s okay.” Said Kirsten in her sultry, relaxing voice, and it was. Cameron’s happy, relaxed gaze fell back down to those beautiful boobs. It was so relaxing just staring at Kirsten’s boobs. Kirsten was saying something in her beautiful, sexy, relaxing voice, but she didn’t really have to listen. She just had to keep staring at Kirsten’s boobs.

Cameron’s mind was slowly starting to slip away. This felt right to her. She was getting more and more relaxed, always getting more relaxed. She also was getting more and more aroused. She was staring at these beautiful, perfect, big, smooth boobs. They were so relaxing to look at, so relaxing, so arousing. More and more of her mind was going away, as it flowed into Kirsten’s perfect boobs. She felt happier, and more relaxed, and more aroused. She was staring into the deep, creamy crevasse before her as she slowly let her mind float away. Nothing to do now but to keep staring, keep getting relaxed, keep getting aroused, keep getting happier.

Relaxed, happy, aroused.

Relaxed, happy, aroused.

Relaxed, happy, aroused.

Relaxed, happy, aroused.

Relaxed…

Re..

Cameron’s mind was entirely gone. There was nothing left now but a void. It was warm and light pink and, just like Kirsten’s breasts. Cameron was floating along in this void. She felt just perfect and relaxed and aroused. Then, finally, she stopped drifting. She was in front of Kirsten’s breasts, her mind within them. Kristen was her mistress now. Kirsten controlled her. This made her happy. She was as relaxed, as happy, as aroused, as she had ever been in her life. She fell asleep.

* * *

Cameron woke up. She felt so relaxed and happy. “Hello, my sweet Cameron.”, said a familiar voice.

“Mistress!”, cried Cameron. She hugged her Mistress, who she would do anything for. After that, she started to look around. One of the first things she noticed that she was naked. This was right, and she never wanted to wear clothes again. Mindless lesbian sex slaves like her didn’t need clothes.

She was a mindless lesbian sex slave? Yes, of course she was. She and Ava and Marina, were all Mistress’ mindless sex slaves. This fact alone made her feel so hot that her sweet, naked slit leaked juices of pleasure. She was so happy, and hot, and she needed to fuck…

She needed to fuck, she realized. She looked up to her Mistress, who, she realized, was naked now.

She was going to ask , but her voice trailed away. Mistress was almost glowing, she looked so beautiful. She had huge, perfect globes, with small, rock-hard areola and nipples. Her breasts were so beautiful that looking at them almost made her cum. “You can”, Mistress said. Cameron knew what to do.

With no fanfare, Cameron pounced on Kirsten’s nipples. Sucking on them felt sooooo good. She was sucking her Mistress’ tits like a baby, and she felt fabulous. She tasted milk coming from her Mistress’ nipples. It was pure ambrosia. She came. All of Cameron’s stress and tension seemed to seep away with the cum, while Cameron still sucked the warm, sweet, delicious milk. She continuously came over the next 10 minutes.

“Mistress?”, asked Cameron after they were done.

“Yes, my dear slave?” asked Kirsten. “Can I eat you out?” asked Cameron earnestly.

“Why, of course. But you must do one thing for me. You will see what when the time comes. For now, eat your mistress’ pussy!”

Cameron did, putting her strong pink tongue into her Mistress’ juicy slit. She had never done it before, but she was a natural, and her constant happiness and arousal was an added bonus. When they were done, Cameron had had 9 orgasms, Kirsten having three.

“Here’s that thing I want you to do.” said Kirsten. She got up. Cameron walked behind her, not fit to be next to her. Mistress. They went into a dark room. Kirsten turned on a light, and Cameron saw a bed. On it were the nude, sleeping forms of Ava and Marina. The twin Asians still looked identical, with perfectly spherical breasts and dark, hard nipples, shaved cunts, and serene faces. Cameron noticed, however, something different: One of the serene, nude bodies before her had a blue circle right above her pussy, while the other had an orange one. They were still color-coded, Cameron realized. She giggled. “Do you like them?” asked Mistress. “Yes. They’re beautiful.” Said Cameron.

“Well, you will get to fuck them, but…” “But what, Mistress? Pleeeeease can I?”

“Not until you become my slave fully. You see, this hypnosis-induced thrall and euphoria will wear off I a few hours. This was actually a test. You are a perfect hypnotic subject, and now I can tell you will be the perfect addition to my little collection. To become my eternal slave, I must hypnotize you once more.” Cameron was, surprised, and some of the stuff her Mistress was saying didn’t make sense, but she wanted the happiness she was feeling now to last forever. “Okay, what do I do?”, she asked.

“I must return your brain to its unenslaved state, the state it was in before tonight. That is the easy part. I will also delete any memories you have, to leave you relaxed. Then, you will know what to do. Now, follow me, slave!”

Cameron obediently stepped behind her gorgeous Mistress. They came back to the bed where they had lain a short while ago. “I’m going to bring you out of your slave state. Don’t worry you’ll be back here in a few minutes. For now, you’ll be back to your former state.”

“Aw, can I be your slave? I just love you so much, Mistress.” Asked Cameron.

“I’m sorry. Just relax. I’m going to bring you out now.” Kirsten snapped her fingers…

* * *

Cameron woke up with a start. She looked at the clock, and saw it was 11:30. She must have drifted off for a minute. Then, she noticed that she was naked. That was weird. She didn’t remember taking off all her clothes. Then, she noticed Kirsten. She was tucked next to her, naked but wrapped up in sheets. She was smiling. “Well well, look who’s awake. Thought you were knocked out good, after…”

“After what?” Cameron asked. Then, slowly, she began to guess the partial truth. “Did you… Did we…”

“Yes. You were particularly fiesty.” Kirsten confirmed, loosening her sheets slightly. She smiled with that beautiful smile of hers.

“I…I don’t believe it! I’m not lesbian! It must have been you! I’m shocked! I don’t want to be your roommate! I’m telling Ava and Marina! I’m…” Cameron trailed off. Silently, Kirsten had unfurled her sheet and unveiled her huge, perfect naked breasts. Cameron paused, her eyes widened. A wave of pleasure and relaxation swept over her and she sat down on the bed. “There, that’s better.” Kirsten said lovingly. “Doesn’t it feel better to keep looking, just keep on staring?”

Cameron found it did. She felt happy, relaxed, and aroused. Around her, the world seemed to gently slip away. Now there was just her, and Kirsten’s huge, fleshy breasts. As she relaxed, she seemed to feel lighter. She noticed Kirsten saying something, but she didn’t have to pay much attention as she just let herself fall into Kirsten’s breasts. Her very mind seemed to be falling into Kirsten’s breasted, into her deep, creamy, cleavage. It felt do good just to give herself up and let it all flow away. More and more of her mind was going out of her brain and into Kirsten’s tits. It was good to feel her mind slowly seeping away into Kirsten’s tits, so good to keep getting more relaxed and aroused. Cameron began to recall that this had happened before, and that it had taken much longer. She was happy that it was going faster now. She noticed that her mind was almost gone now, and she felt wonderful. She was staring at Kirsten’s huge boobs, and then even the part of Cameron that was staring at Kirsten’s breasts was starting to slip away, to flow out…

She was in the warm, pink void again. Her mind was totally empty, but then there was Kirsten. Kirsten was sexy, loving and dominant. Cameron was Kirsten’s eternal slave. The tiny part of Cameron-oh, wait, no, her name was Cam now—still left almost mentally orgasmed from the pleasure this fact brought her. She listened dreamily as Kirsten started telling her how her new, mindless lesbian sex slave life would be like.

* * *

Cameron woke up. She looked at her mistress. “Hello, my beautiful sex slave” Kirsten said softly.

Cameron was dumbfounded. “I’m your sex slave? Really? For ever?” It was almost too good to be true. “Yes!”, Kirsten-oh no, though Cam, it was Mistress now- said out loud. Cameron was so happy she came for almost a minute straight, uttering a long, low moan.

“Well, we’re off to a good start, aren’t we Cam. Now, lick up every drop of that cum.” Cameron obediently did, though it took a few extra minutes as she came halfway through the process. After, Mistress sat down on the bed and Cam lay with her face on her Mistress’ lap, almost touching her ridiculously huge tits. She licked them. They tasted good.

“Cam?”, said Mistress, interrupting her reverie. “Do you wanna go fuck Ava and Marina now? They’re total mindless sex slaves, just like you.”

“Yes!” Cam shouted, having a small orgasm from just thinking about it. And, without further ado, they went into the room they had been in before. She saw the Asian twins, with their color-coded pussies, and lusted after them.

Mistress clapped her hands. “Awake!” she said, And Ava and Marina’s eyes opened. They both looked around for a second. Then they saw their Mistress. They shouted her name. Then, each of them kissed one of her cheeks, then one of her nipples, then they each kissed her pussy, then kissed each other passionately, all in perfect sync. It looked a little strange to Cam, but they were much too hot looking to pay much attention to what they were doing.

“Now girls, this is Cam. She’s my new slave, and you are her new sisters. How about you give her a nice long welcome?” Kirsten said this in a particularly endearing way. “Please can you?”, added Cam, trying to maneuver her tiny body to look as sexy as possible.

“Of course!” both of them said together (Cam loved it when they did that, she realized). Then they pounced on each other and collapsed into a small pile of sex, juices and pleasure. Ava and Marina were each sucking on one of Cam’s boobs while she alternated tonguing their pussies. Their orgasms were almost continuous, lasting minutes on end. Ava’s breasts tasted sooooo goooood, or maybe they were Marina’s, she couldn’t tell, she was eating someone out, now sucking their tits. It was Marina, Cam realized, and she tasted fabulous. Warm, delicious milk started streaming from Marina’s breasts. Cam drunk every drop, then, licked on Marina’s pussy, drinking every last bit of her juices. Now she was kissing Ava, as Marina ate her out. She stopped paying attention to anything, started mindlessly sucking on anything near her mouth, now she tasted cum, now some milk, now Ava was suckling her. Suddenly, Ava stopped and pulled out of their small sex pile. What? This just didn’t seem right.

Ava looked sad and slightly scared. “Mistress? Why doesn’t Cam milk? Is something wrong with Cam? Will she be okay, Mistress?” Cam remembered that Mistress and the twins both had wonderful, lactating breasts. She noticed that she didn’t have them.

“Oh Cam! I’m so sorry for you.” Mistress said apologetically. She stared at Cam’s breasts, looking like she was concentrating very hard. Suddenly, Cam’s breasts began to swell slowly. They stopped after about a minute, having reached size DD. They complimented her very slim figure even more, making her look nuclear-hot.

“Et Voila!”, Mistress said with a flourish. She brought her head down to Cam’s new endowments, and began to carefully suck. Warm, silky milk slowly flowed out, feeling like it was also streaming out her vagina; oh, wait, it was. Heh heh. It felt fabulous and Cam knew that she was more submissive and hot than ever. This made her happy. However, one puzzlement managed to fight its way to the surface of Cam’s mind. “How did you do that, Mistress?”, Cam asked.

“Oh, that. I’ll show you.” Mistress concentrated very hard, and suddenly a rush of information flew into Cam’s brain. Mistress was a Real (pronounced REE-al, like football teams), a person with the power to influence reality on a small level. There were many reals all over the world, each with varying degrees of power. Mistress was not a very powerful real, but she had enough ability to enslave people using her hypnotic breasts, and change them to her liking, as well as give information to people directly, as she was doing now. Mistress was a serious hedonist, but still had a conscience.

“Wow! I love you Mistress!” said Cam after she processed the information. “Okay, then.” said Mistress, commandingly. “If you love me so much, fuck me! In fact, everyone come fuck me!”

Immediately, the th.ree girls collapsed on their real Mistress. The room was a paroxysm of moans and sex and milk and cum. Cam was in paradise, as she sucked Mistress’ tit while Marina sucked her slit (Mistress had made the twins instantly distinguishable), and Ava 69’d with Mistress.

They finished an hour and a half later. The trio of enhanced sex slaves drifted off, with Cam sandwiched between the two warm, naked twins. “Time for sleep now, my girls.” said Mistress. “We’ve got a big day ahead of us!