The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fox Tail

This was influenced by a theme in cat_slave’s Intricate Web, but has somewhat of a different storyline, and is not in EyeOfSerpent’s Ancients universe. I’ve also added a list of a few more influences at the end of the story.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females, and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work to people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Fox Tail ©2015 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to

* * *

McKenzie stepped out of the elevator and walked around the sunny corner to her apartment. She pulled out her keys and, hearing something nearby, glanced up. Down a little further from her door, another college student was unlocking her place. McKenzie recognized the neighbor, but only in passing. What caught her attention was the club wear her neighbor was in, with a minidress so sheer McKenzie swore the girl wore no underwear. That was odd enough at this time of day, but it was the red fox tail sticking out from underneath her incredibly short hem that made McKenzie double take. As the girl unlocked her own door with her right hand, her left reached around behind her and started stroking the tail. McKenzie swore she heard a moan as the redhead stepped inside her apartment and slammed the door.

McKenzie was shocked. It was not something she ever expected to see. She stood staring at her neighbor’s apartment. It took her a minute to recover and finally head into her place. Lori was already home; she had shorter Tuesdays than McKenzie did.

“Hey Kenz,” said Lori, stepping out from the kitchen to hug her friend. McKenzie half-heartedly reciprocated. “What’s up with you?” asked Lori. “You look dazed.”

“I... I just saw something,” mumbled McKenzie.

“Yeah? What?”

“There was this girl, down a few doors,” McKenzie said, gesturing vaguely. “I... She had a tail on.”

“A what?” said Lori.

“A tail!” exclaimed McKenzie, finally shaking off her shock. “I mean, I knew people did strange things, but...”

Lori started laughing. “Strange things, huh? Haven’t you heard about that? Tails and stuff? Kenz, you are sooo sheltered.”

McKenzie slapped her friend’s shoulder. “I’ve heard about a lot of things, Lori. Just not... tails. It disappeared. It wasn’t attached to anything. She wasn’t wearing underwear. It was just... there.”

“Butt plug?” said Lori. “Hot!”

“What?” exclaimed McKenzie.

“Oh, I’ve seen those before. An ex of mine wanted me to try one out, but it just never happened. He wasn’t really worth it.”

“I didn’t... I mean, I knew you were... well, more adventurous than I am... but, a tail?” asked McKenzie.

“Yeah, a tail. He was into a lot of things, exposed me to a lot,” said Lori. “Here, check it out.” She whipped out her phone and searched up images of butt plug tails. “See?” She showed McKenzie, who just stared. “Wanna try one?” Lori smirked.

“Oh, hell no,” said McKenzie. “Something up my ass? Never.”

“You won’t know until you try,” said Lori, grinning. She wiggled her butt as she walked back into the kitchen. “Want some ramen?”

That night, McKenzie woke up panting and sweating. She found her hand her panties, stroking her clit roughly. She was so turned on she could hardly think. Fleeting images of a tail slowly wafted away from her imagination as she felt the orgasm twist her body. Her spasms left her moaning and clenching around her fingers . As she drifted back to reality, she realized Lori might have heard her. Terrified of her roommate catching her, she slipped on some shorts and headed to her door to check. Peeking out, she didn’t see her friend, and a gentle snoring came from down the hall. McKenzie sighed in relief. As her fear dissipated, her thirst took over, and she walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

The cold water from the fridge tasted divine. She thought she heard something down the walkway in front, and glanced over. The door to that neighbor’s apartment was open, and she was being carried out by two ripped women wearing tight, black Lycra shorts and matching sports bras. The neighbor was dead weight between them, hanging by their gloved hands. She was naked and still had the tail in her ass. Her hands gripped it, pulling the soft fur up between her legs, digging it into her spread pussy lips. She looked out of it, only moaning and trembling. A woman in an elegant white blouse and dark skirt followed them out, not quite as tall as the muscular women even in her too high heels.

McKenzie stared, glass at her lips. Her eyes followed them as they walked towards her apartment, She had trouble tearing her eyes away. The woman in the blouse looked directly at her and smiled, confident and predatory at catching an observer. McKenzie freaked out and ducked, not sure what was going on but definitely knowing she wasn’t meant to see. She sat on the floor, tucked up against the cabinet under the sink. She huddled there for a few minutes, her heart hammering in her chest. Images teased her thoughts of the woman standing at the kitchen window, the two athletic women busting down her door. Terrified, it took a while for her to find the courage to look up over the sink. She saw nobody there. Slowly she slid up to her feet, glancing out at the walkway, then hurried to her bedroom. She ducked under her covers and shivered a little, not understanding what she had just seen. A girl, pulled out of her apartment like that? A kidnapping? Playing with her tail? Thoughts zoomed through her head, trying to make sense of the strange event. She didn’t get much more sleep.

The next day, McKenzie was paranoid, watching her back constantly and jumping when friends said hello. Even with extra coffee, she was tired and had trouble concentrating in class. Each hour crawled by, the professor’s droning nearly putting her to sleep in a few. Finally, she finished up her last class, psych 101, and headed back home. After parking, she glanced around the lot, looking for any sign of tall, rugged women in workout gear running to catch up with her. Nobody came, though. She still hurried to the apartment elevator when she got out of her car, punching her floor, and counting the seconds until the door closed behind her. Still apprehensive, she sped to her door, keys ready to unlock immediately. She opened it and nearly dashed inside.

She found herself yanked in after her second step. Two of the beefy women that had worried her since last night now flanked her, grasping tight on her arms. McKenzie was surprised at first, but quickly started struggling. “Let me go!” she shouted. Another athletic woman closed the door behind her, while a fourth was on the floor, grabbing at her legs. McKenzie fought with all of her strength, but she could barely get the obviously stronger women to budge, much less let her go. The one that had closed the door joined her partner on the carpet, helping with McKenzie’s legs. “Fucking let me go!” screamed McKenzie. “Help! Help!”

The woman in the blouse stepped in front of her, coming from the living room. She quickly shoved a gag into McKenzie’s mouth as the constrained woman prepared for another scream. It locked behind McKenzie’s head before she could do anything. “Hmmph! Hmmph!”

“There, that’s better,” said the woman. “We can’t have you alerting anyone, now, can we?” McKenzie continued to struggle, trying to pull away from the woman as she stroked down McKenzie’s side and onto her belly. “So unfortunate that you saw us last night,” said the woman. “We were hoping to keep it quiet. But that’s fine. We’ll just have take care of that.” McKenzie freaked, shouting her lungs out and twisting as hard as she could. She figured she was dead. Instead, the woman undid the button at the top of the college student’s jeans, slowly pulled the zipper down, and started running her fingers under the hem.

McKenzie was so shocked she stopped moving for a few seconds. She started again when the woman began pulling her jeans down, but the smaller girl had little leverage against her captors. She couldn’t stop the denim from being lowered, showing her pink cotton panties and smooth thighs. The woman stopped when the pants were below McKenzie’s knees, at the hands of the two holding her legs. The woman worked McKenzie’s panties down as far as she could. The restrained girl started crying, trying to hold back tears as she imagined herself being raped by a vindictive bitch and carted off. Worse yet, killed. She watched the woman step back into the living room, put on long leather gloves and she reach for a box.

“Here we go,” said the woman. “Since you seemed so interested last night, I’ll give you your own.” From inside the box, she pulled out a long, blonde tail that matched McKenzie’s own hair. “A present, of sorts, that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.” The woman took out a small bottle and squirted the contents on the rubber top. McKenzie’s eyes went wide, realizing that knob was a butt plug, like Lori had shown her. The amazons bracing her forced her down into a squat, then onto her knees. McKenzie struggled again, but she was exhausted from her constant thrashing and had little strength left to prevent what was about to happen. She heard the woman squat behind her and felt slick, cold, hard rubber press against her ass. She shivered, trying to expel the invader as the woman inserted it. The squeezing only worked with the pressure, and McKenzie gasped as the device finished going in. Tears rolled off her face onto the carpet below.

“There you go, your own tail.” The woman walked to the box again and pulled out a blonde set of fox ears. She slid them onto McKenzie’s head. “Perfect.” She held McKenzie’s chin up and looked directly into her eyes. “Now, be careful. People have been known to lose themselves playing with those,” she smirked. “And, remember, you’ll have to have someone else take the ears off and pull the tail out. Maybe your roommate will help.” Her predatory grin made McKenzie look away. “Have fun.” She walked around McKenzie and her captors. “Ladies,” she said as she left. The hard bodies carried McKenzie into her own bedroom, probably because it was first down the hall, and tossed the sobbing girl on the bed.

McKenzie softly cried into her comforter as she heard the door shut. She felt so violated. Her hands flew up to the buckle behind her head and she ripped the gag out, throwing it against the wall. It moved the tail, and she felt a pleasant tingle from her ass. She got up on her haunches and reached her right hand around to yank the damn thing out. As she grasped it, though, her hand had other ideas. The tail was soft against her fingers, and she gently caressed what she meant to rip out. Her touches sent the tingles up her back and into her belly, and she moaned as her rosebud clenched around the plug. Her pussy leaked in sympathy. She managed to pull her hand around to her front, gasping as the sensations passed. It felt better than the best sex she’d ever had, though she admitted she wasn’t that experienced. Part of her whispered that if only she’d known, she would’ve been doing this all along. The rest remembered the assault she’d just gone through and made her reach down for her phone in her left jeans pocket. Her hips shifted as she adjusted, and pleasure again shot up from her butt.

McKenzie whimpered as her other hand flew between her legs, out of her control, and started stroking the tail. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell forward to her shoulders, ass high in the air. The ears rubbed the bedspread, and shot molten lust down through her skull. The hand that had been reaching for her phone suddenly changed direction, went to her crotch and began working her sopping pussy. She groaned as the mind warping sensations shot down to her curling toes and up to her head, burning her thoughts and allowing for only the ecstasy. It took seconds for the orgasm to rip through her, constricting all of her muscles at once, tightly closing her pulsing ass around the plug, her pussy milking her fingers. She floated in rapture as her hands slowed, leaving her gasping but not sated. Her mind buzzed, incoherent. She collapsed onto her side, legs bent and thighs holding her arms in place.

Slowly she recovered. It felt unreal, like a dream she could only lazily drift up from. It didn’t fully leave, part of her psyche left in fog. She desperately wanted to do it another time, feel the pleasure coursing through her, making her tighten and loosen at once, winding her up for the best release of her life. Somehow, she managed to let it recede, knowing she had to do something about the invasion of her home. She pulled out her hands, disturbing the mind numbing tail again, but this time she managed to not reach around and start playing with it and stroking it and making her cum... She bent her back as little as possible as she moved to get her phone, trying to prevent the process from starting over. Even small movements were almost too much, nearly overwhelming her will. She contained it, though, and finally got to her phone. She twitched as she brought her arm up too quickly, again moving the tail. Both of her hands clutched the phone, struggling to not let go and touch where she so desperately wanted them to. Shaking with concentrated effort, she drew her lock pattern. The home screen popped up. Her fingers moved to her dialer, and she punched in 911. Adjusting to get it to her ear made the tail slide along the bedspread. One hand slid down while she listened to the ring. It stroked gently along the fur as she heard the dispatcher pick up.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

McKenzie moaned into the phone as her traitorous hand rubbed her tail, sending sparks from her ass to every part of her body. She let go of the phone, which hit the bed, and thrust her hand between her spreading legs.

“Ma’am, ma’am, can you hear me?”

McKenzie bent forward as far as she could to play with her tail, the ears again hitting the comforter. She kept whimpering, a part of her mind still her own, trying to make her mouth form words. It was useless, as those areas of her brain were quickly slaved to the need to cum. Her pussy nearly exploded as she rammed fingers deep inside herself and thumbed her clit. She gibbered as her ass tightened, signalling the impending eruption. The part of her mind still holding out knew her salvation was on the phone. It tried again to cry out to the operator, but instead she yelled, “Cummming....!", the pleasure flooding her senses. Her mind burst in a million brilliant colors, shooting ecstasy through her being and down to her soul.

The line went dead. She tried to care.

The front door opened. “Kenz, is that you?” Lori said. McKenzie heard the keys and purse drop on the counter. “Are you alright? I thought I heard something...” Lori came to the bedroom and looked in the wide open door at her half-clothed friend laying on the bed. “I... what the fuck?” Lori goggled, shocked. “Hey, I thought you didn’t like ass play!”

McKenzie floated up from the hazy bliss, less able to concentrate. She had the impression of thoughts, but couldn’t grasp them. A piece of her finally managed to come out of it long enough to beg, “Please, Lori, take it out, I need it out...”

“Uh, what?” Lori looked non-plussed.

“Take it out,” pleaded McKenzie. “I can’t... Oh god, I can’t Lori. Please do it for me!” Her hand absently went towards her tail as her eyes pleaded with her friend.

“Ok, fine. I don’t get it, but fine.” Lori came into the room and grabbed the tail. She pulled it out, none too gently, and with a soft pop it was in her hands. “Better? Don’t expect me to join you in your crazy masturbation games. And air this place out. It reeks of sex.”

McKenzie burned in embarrassment. Even with the tail out, the fantasy was still in her mind. Her cognition wouldn’t fully return. She nearly reached to pluck the tail from her friend, but managed to hold back. Tears came unbidden, streaking down her cheeks. “Oh Lori, it’s so much worse than what it looks like.”

“I...” Lori was absently stroking the tail with her hands, and took a good look at it. “I think I’ll just, go clean this up,” she said, ignoring her friend.

“Wait! Don’t leave me!” But Lori was already out the door. McKenzie heard water running in the bathroom, then footsteps towards Lori’s room. She willed herself off of the bed, which was difficult with the warm fog in her mind. It was hard to think, and she kicked her jeans and panties down as she stood up. She stepped out of them and went to Lori’s room. Lori was naked from the waist down, had a tube of lube out, and was squatting. “Don’t!” said McKenzie, but she couldn’t gather the full force of her will and fear to put behind it. Her mind was still too hazy. She moved to her friend as Lori eased the tail in.

“Oh god!” said Lori as she stroked the tail. “Oh god oh god oh god...” She fell forward, the side of her bed holding her up as her other hand dove into her suddenly aching and very wet pussy.

“No!” said McKenzie as she crouched next to her friend. She reached for the tail, meaning to tear it out, but touching it sent jolts of remembered yet new pleasure up her arm. She could only whimper helplessly as her already muted thoughts retreated and her mind clouded in bliss again. She watched in awe as her friend rubbed herself frantically. McKenzie started stroking the tail along with Lori, sending the girl over the edge. McKenzie saw her friend clench and twist and cum hard. Rapture washed over Lori’s face and McKenzie marvelled at the euphoria reflected there. It reminded her of earlier, when the plug was in her own ass, and her body and mind ached in empathy and desire. She pushed Lori down and rolled her onto her back. Pulling the tail between Lori’s legs, she yanked it into Lori’s pussy and lowered herself onto the soft fur. Tingles started in her own sopping crotch. They both moaned as McKenzie rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing their most sensitive places with the tail. McKenzie shut her eyes and concentrated on the ecstasy building in her crotch as she felt Lori reach up her back, through her hair, to the fox ears on McKenzie’s head. Lori’s touch sent shockwaves twisting through her friend, leaving her mind fraying and pleasure flowing straight down through her melting thoughts to her toes. McKenzie slid faster along Lori’s belly, each rolling their eyes back as they crested and burst with pure, gut wrenching, thigh clamping, ass clenching, pussy constricting pleasure.

Bonelessly, McKenzie slipped off of her friend, unable to comprehend that she was on her side. She heard her roommate start up again, pulling the tail taught between her legs, shouting her service to the plug in her ass. It wasn’t long before McKenzie recovered enough to join in again, each release making her thoughts recede further, the lust taking over.

McKenzie wasn’t sure when it happened. She became aware enough to hear clicking heels, then a voice, a familiar voice, saying something nearby. “Oh, how wonderful is this! Two little foxes! I’ll have to get another tail.” She heard the heels again, and waited, a long time or short she didn’t know. The clicking came back, and as she lay on her side, she heard a soft pop next to her. There was some running water, then something cold and slick pressing at her ass. She felt one leg lifted, and she instinctively adjusted her hips to give the hard rubber better access. She knew that from it came pure ecstasy, consuming bliss and absolute perfection. Slowly the rubber pushed in, and her hands reached down to find her tail, back from Lori’s butt. She whimpered in joy, stroking gently as her mind faded in a wonderful, unending, euphoric dream. She heard someone else adjust, then whimper, and a little part of her knew that her roommate had her own gift. Arms pulled her up and carried her to a van as she played with herself and her tail. She came as she was tossed in the back. Lori was plopped in next to her. McKenzie stared emptily into her friend’s vacant eyes as they both continued to play.

“Two more beauties,” said a voice. “Love college girls.” The van door slammed shut.