The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Bird

Author’s note: Standard disclaimers apply. In real life this would be nothing but a headache. In Fantasyland anything goes. We get to poke happy little elves without any nasty spells to shrivel the genitals. Be safe, be sane, enjoy. Feedback would be fun.

My wife and I were having a party that evening. A few hours from now, there would be a few dozen friends and colleagues walking around through our house and out amongst the dark trees in our back yard. Most of the work had been done already. My wife had cleaned up our biggish split-level home, and dusted most of the knick-knacks. I’d strung lights along the fences and amongst the oaks. It was going to be fun, a great celebration of summer. It was also nice to know that I was going to have my pick of the gals. I whistled as I tested the lights, imagining a nice little orgy with myself and my wife at the center.

I’d only recently discovered a way to perform a hypnotic mind-control technique that gave me deep and lasting control over anyone. And the party would give me the opportunity to get some commands into some of the women I’d been interested in.

One girl specifically Cyan Rivers, a 6-1 dark-haired, fair-skinned actress with the solid well-proportioned body of Wonder Woman. Well, she was a bit more hipp-y and less in the rack department, but she was statuesque and solid. I’d done some plays with her recently, and knew I absolutely had to add her to my collection.

I’m a playwright and an actor, and now that I’ve got theater directors and grant boards eating out of my hand, life had taken a dramatic upswing for me. I have plenty of free time during the mornings to enjoy myself and get ready for the party. I had one final task this morning—to prep a lot of guacamole for the party. And while I could have just bought the stuff, or use a food processor, I had this evil little idea that I just had to try.

I went over the women in my increasingly large stable, and figured I had to use Barbara—she would be perfect. Barbara and her husband Lou had worked with me years ago when I was just doing acting at night. Lou was a nice guy and a good friend, easy to talk to. But Barbara had always been aloof. Aloof and just slightly good looking. Not a stunner, like Cyan, but decent. She had a cloud of red hair, tinged with brown, a big Irish jaw and an average body—Not too slim, not too curvy. She looked good in a bikini, and had a nice tight bottom even after carrying two kids. For some reason the fact that she was cold to me somehow hooked me, and I had to have her.

I don’t know what always made me go after emotionally distant women. My wife, Sue, certainly wasn’t. She was gregarious and kind, a long page-boy blonde with a great body—and I’d won her honestly before I’d learned any of my skills. The extant of my manipulation on Sue had been to make her not mind my extra-curricular affairs so long as it didn’t hurt our family. She took it as normal for an actor to be a wildcat, so long as I did my part to look after the kids, and not bring home any diseases. Well, that and I made her more willing to try anything, and anyone, I suggested. Well, that, and now she was solidly bisexual.

I dialed Barbara’s cell-phone, and heard her pick up. “Hello Cal,” she said, coolly. Barbara has a lovely, smokey alto voice with an accent I can’t place. She says she’s from just south of here, but It’s unique. Maybe a family holdover.

“How did you—Oh, caller ID,” I chuckled. “I wanted to leave a message for Lou. I keep forgetting this is your phone number.”

Her voice was cold. “Cal, I’m actually kind for tired of this. You need to re-program your phone. Why don’t you—”

“Free bird.”

“—let me come over there and do it for you. I’ll get on my hands and knees and you can fuck me while I set it up.”

“I love the way you talk,” I told her, and heard her groan in ecstasy at my compliment.

“God, Cal, I wish you’d let me out of this bitch more often,” she sighed. “I can’t believe how uptight she is.” I heard her stretch herself.

“We’ve talked about this before, Barbara.” I used the same name for both of her personalities. “Lou relies on Lady B to be a tough-ass for your family. He’s not that type. And she is kinder to him now, right? Taking on some of your aspects? He turns her on more, and she has an easier time cumming with him, yeah?”

“Oh, but underneath, when I’m watching, it’s hard seeing that face on the world. I cum so much harder from you, and I feel free of my stupid daily obligations. I just want to spend my time kissing you.”

“Barbara, you are a beautiful, smart woman.” I waited a moment for her to gush from the compliments. “And I have every intention of helping you merge with her, and helping Lou find a little more strength. But for right now, I need your body. Your cunt, specifically, and I’m going to use it how I want.”

She didn’t have anything planned until her kids came home, which was perfect. And as part of her being more playful around Lou, I’d been having her shave her pussy. She informed me it had been a couple of days.

“Listen Barbara. As I give you instructions I want you to follow them. Go into the bathroom and wet yourself down.”

“I’m already plenty wet,” she chuckled, sexily.

“Get the shaving cream, and rub it in. I want you to shave completely.” I heard the spray container spritz.

“Tell me each step as you do it,” I ordered her.

It’s hard to do with the phone in my ear. Let me put it on speaker.” I heard the sound quality change. “I have one leg up on the counter, and I’m looking at my pussy. It’s lovely and open, just thinking about your cock plowing me.”

“Have you put on the cream?”

“I’m doing it now. Ooh. It’s cool. Let me put the phone by my pussy you can hear me shave it.” There was a soft scraping sound that made me wish we’d get video-phones. “The razor is making me so smooth. My pussy was all white and snowy with the cream, and now there’s a swath of skin, smooth and pink, ready for you to touch me.”

“When you’re done with the front you’ll need to do the sides.”

“Yes, pull my lips to the sides to get it all. No stubble my lover. Oh, it feel good.”

“You’re so hot, I’m getting hard thinking about you.”

“Ohh, ohh,” she sighed in that sweet dark voice.

“Don’t cum yet lover. I want you to cum with me inside of you.”

“Yess,” she hissed.

“Wash all of that cream off. I don’t want to taste any when my tongue slides around on that baby-smooth cunt of yours.”

“Yes lover.” I heard some water running.

“It’s also vitally important that you are clean inside as possible. If you need to use the bathroom, you must be clean afterwards.”

“Ohh. I’m fine. I’m fine.”

“Good. I’m going to program you now, so listen. Touch yourself as I speak. You will dress in as little as possible without arousing suspicions, and drive over. No underwear, of course. The closer you come to me, the more aroused you will become. You will not cum without me, but the desire will make you weak. Still, I want you to drive as safely. One last thing—” I paused letting my instructions sink in. I could hear the sound of her fingers on her skin. “After we’re done screwing, I’m going to be using your body as a machine. You will be like a robot, although I promise you will feel all the ecstasy.”

“Ohhh,” escaped her lips.

“When I need you to answer me directly you will say ‘Yes, Master.’ each time you do you will feel a shock of delight knowing you are serving me as you should. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. Ohm!”

“Yes, my beautiful Barbara. It feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Master. Ahh!”

“Come to me beautiful Barbara. Now.”

I prepared for her arrival. I had a large bowl of ripe Hass avocados that I sliced open, scooped out the large round seeds, and spooned out the green flesh. There were about two dozen in all. I also had a couple that were still hard. Their green peels were waxy, black with a hint of green, and nubbled. Some avocados are rounded in shape, almost like eggs. Others have a protrusion on top, almost like the base of a light bulb. I made sure to have some hard ones equipped with solid protrusions.

In Mexico, when making guacamole, or any other salsa, the traditional way to make it is to crush it in a Molcajete, or rough stone basin. (It’s pronounced “Mol-kah-heh-tay,” BTW.) You place your ingredients in the molcajete, and use a heavy stone pestle to grind them. I didn’t have a molcajete, but as I said earlier, had a nasty, obsessive idea that had wanted to try.

I was stretching some plastic wrap over the bowl when there was a knock at the door. Through the screen I could see Barbara wearing a white tank-top and a loose green skirt. Her nipples were hard against the shirt as it hung against her respectable breasts. Her wavy red hair was tied back in a loose pony tail, and her eyes were half lidded with desire.

“Step in and stand still. Eyes front.” I ordered her. My erection had grown again at the sight of her.

“I’m going to examine you. Don’t move except as I direct you. Very good.”

I walked around her, admiring her body and her desire. Breathing on her neck, I was close without touching, and I could tell she was burning to be used. When I stroked her face, she nearly swooned. I stroked the fabric of her skirt, sliding my fingers between the cheeks of her ass, cupping, then grasping them both. Stepping around the front I had her lift her skirt so I could admire the smooth, shaved split, pink and delicate and full with her lust.

She undid it for me, and let it slide to the floor. I kneeled at her lovely pussy and breathed upon her. The scent of her arousal was magnificent. I’m one of those people who really does admire the color and softness or pubic hair. And while it seemed shameful to keep Barbara from letting her fluffy red locks grow out, I had other authentic red-heads in my entourage, whose pubic bushes ranged from auburn to carrotty. The fact I kept Barbara shaved was one of the reasons I’d chosen her today.

Still breathing on her sex, I parted her legs slightly and slid a pair of fingers inside of her to check how wet she was. She tried her best to be still and silent, but she was overcome. Already her clitoris was fully engorged, and I gave her a hard lick to taste if she’d cleaned herself completely. She had, and tasted wonderful. I could eat pussy all day, especially if I have my cock docked in a soft, sucking mouth, and if I didn’t have to keep an eye on the clock, I would have spent a good long time licking her smooth lips.

Standing, I used my thumb to pull down her chin, and slid my wet fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them silently, eyes not wavering.

“Grab your skirt and those towels. Follow me outside to my den.”

I grabbed the bowls and she followed me mechanically out the back door of my house. Now that everything was going my way, and I suddenly had money, I’d had a large storage garage built with a detached apartment above it. Underneath was for the cars, above was where I had my office, and where I could have my way with any of my prizes. completely out of sight.

I looked back across the grass as she followed me, enjoying her walking outside exposed. Her white legs were lightly freckled, little pale brown dots up her legs, and across her groin. Her red hair was lovely in the sunlight, a lovely contrast to the surrounding green grass and trees. I thought about laying her on her back, spreading her legs and taking her right on the back lawn, plunging deep into her exposed pussy. She would have loved it! But—time! I sighed and entered the building, she following robotically behind.

Walking in from the stairs was the sitting area, decorated with posters from various shows. My office was in the large entry room as well, with my computer and recording area to the side. But there was also bedroom off off it, equipped with whatever I would need, including cuffs and bondage gear, padded platforms of various heights, and cameras to film as I wished. We wouldn’t be using that room today.

I placed the bowls on the black formica counter by the bar and turned back to her. standing close and facing her, I reached out and firmly grabbed her ass, yanking her towards me, one cheek in each hand. She was acting the part of a machine, not responding to my rough fondling, but I could tell she was on fire.

“Clear this table and cover it with the towels,” I ordered her. The table was at low height, with some theater magazines on it. It was large and made of blonde oak. She turned and did so, her ass jutting up higher than it needed to be, her legs wide apart and stiff. I could see her breasts hanging down inside the light shirt. She was begging me to take her, the hot minx.

“Now remove your shirt and take off my clothes.” She pulled her tank-top off, revealing her pink, freckled breasts. Her nipples were long and dark from years of breast feeding, and they were surrounded by big soft aureolas. I’m a sucker for big aureolas. And while her tits weren’t huge, she had soft, respectable cleavage. In a bikini top there was plenty to look at.

I stepped out of my sandals. “Begin at the top,” I told her. “You may suck my cock when you have removed my pants.” She slipped off my t-shirt, and let her hands run along my hairy chest and arms as she did so. She ran her fingers through the hair down my stomach, and slid her hands under the waist bands of my pants. She knelt to pull down my shorts and underwear, freeing my hard cock surrounded by its mass of dark hair. And as I stepped out of my pants, she pursed her lips and lightly pressed her wet mouth over my member, swallowing it deeply. “Slowly,” I told her softly. “Use your tongue.” And with the length of my cock still inside her mouth I felt her tongue caress the underside of my penis.

she kept sucking and caressing me until I began to feel my control slipping. But rather than cum in her mouth, I ran my fingers through her red hair and pulled her head back, looking into her green eyes. “Enough. You did very well.” I motioned her towards the table. “Hands and knees on the table, look forward, good straight spine. You are finely tooled machine that I will use to take my pleasure. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” I watched a shudder pass through her rigid muscles. She was lovely, like a sculpture, like a fine Lalique glass hood ornament on a luxury automobile. I stroked her straight back, enjoying the smoothness of her skin. I ran my hands down her fine breasts that hung ripe and pink-white, and pinched the long brown nipples. I ran my hand along her smooth pussy, pushing her legs apart a little more so that I could get my hand between her legs and revel in her juicy wetness.

“I will be fucking you now,” I informed her, teasing her, and kneeling behind her legs, I slowly eased my achingly hard cock into her warm wet pussy. She tried to remain stiff and smooth, but rocked in joy as I finally filled her. She regained her composure as I placed my hands on her rump and began to slowly fuck her in earnest. “You feel so good,” I told her. “You are wet and strong and I’m going to fill your cunt with a gallon of my sperm. I know you love this. God, I know you’re ready to cum too. When I cum, you will too. You’ll have such a massive orgasm that your brain will short out. Can you feel it? I know you can feel it.” I was banging into her hard by now, and her breasts were juddering from the force of my fucking her.

“Yes, master. Yes master. Yes master!” she kept repeating. Each time she said it she was shocked with pleasure and each time she said it it became more and more difficult to maintain her composure.

My fingers were dug into her bottom as I banged her hard. “I-I’m cumming Barbara. Tell me you feel it. Tell—me—.”

“Y-yes. Yes—Ma-Master!”

And as I came into her her mouth froze open, eyes shut as she came and came with a such a massive orgasm that she was unable to move or speak. I shot jets into her, wetting her down inside as she clamped down onto my cock.

After I came back to my senses I withdrew from her. I was still hard, but it was starting to fade. “Excellent, Barbara. You did very well. Maintain your position there.” And gradually she re-set herself into the calm, distant machine I needed. I fetched some cushions from the bedroom and placed them under her chest. I would be needing her to drop her shoulders soon. But until then, my cock was sticky.

I lifted it to her mouth. “Swallow and clean,” I told her and she closed her mouth over my messy cock, sucking and licking it inside her mouth. When I felt hard but cleaned off I removed it, and wiped myself dry on her face. “Very good. Drop your shoulders, but reach through with an arm. You’re going to be manipulating your clit. And keep your ass in the air. Good, now spread your legs as wide as you can. You may rest your head, I won’t be using it for a while. Excellent. You are doing very well, Barbara. I’ll be rewarding you some more for your service to me.”

And she did look lovely, legs spread and ass up, her wet, dripping pussy with it’s thick, smooth lips, cream-filled with my spunk, lay open and available for what was next.

I handed her one of the hard avocados. It fit nicely in her hand, with the protrusion out. “Barbara I want you to feel the avocado in you hand. It is hard and brilliant green, and it’s surface is highly textured, but not at all sharp. I want you to feel it with your fingers. Good, Now i want you to think about how it would feel pressed against the delicate lips of your pussy. Think about how nice the texture would feel rubbing against your clitoris. I want you to slide the avocado between your thighs. It’s very hard, isn’t it?”

“Yes, master.”

“Feel it against your delicate skin. Can you feel the texture?”

“Mmm, yes, master.”

I want you to use that avocado to bring yourself off. I want you to rub it against yourself. And when I tell you to, you will cum on my command. Take your time, though. Go slowly. Savor the feelings of pleasure.”

Barbara was breathing deeply, stroking herself firmly with the fruit. She was ready to cum at a moment’s notice, and kept herself right on the cusp. She looked so impossibly hot, rubbing the avocado against her wet pussy, slicking it up, I contemplated breaking out the video equipment. No, I would have to do that another time. Get her to work.

I fetched the bowl with the ripe, sliced avocados, and set them on the table behind her. I had a bowl of the green fruit ready to be processed, and a bowl for the fruit that had been crushed. I also had a small bowl full of the pits—several slick brown spheres about 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

“It feels good, doesn’t it Barbara?”

“Yes, master,” she moaned.

“Now Barbara, I want you to relax the muscles inside your vagina. I want you prepare to insert the avocado into yourself. I want you open and ready to take whatever I order you to. Do you understand?”

“Yes master,” she moaned in acceptance. She slid the hard fruit so that the protrusion entered her cunt. And slowly, stroke by stroke, she adjusted and and widened herself, trying to take in the whole diameter.

When she had the avocado almost completely inserted, I ordered her to go back to rubbing it against her clit. “Good, you are nice and open. As you are rubbing yourself, I will be feeding avocado into your open cunt. I chose you, because you have had children, and have been nicely widened inside. I will keep feeding it into you until you are completely packed. When I determine you can’t take any more, I will order you to cum. You will close and flex your kegel muscles to tighten the opening of your cunt, and then you will crush and push it out of yourself as you cum. Here are the first pieces.”

And I began to slide in slices of the dark green fruit. Slowly I fed them into her, as she ground her clit up against the avocado in her hand. The sight fascinated me. Each green piece of flesh slid up into her, between the pink lips of her pussy, and deep into her cunt. The scent was also amazing with the deep rich smell of the avocado mixed with the ripe muskiness of her pussy. I just had to lick the folds of her lips, and I filled my head with her smell. She continued grinding her clit.

“You are a human food processor, “I told her. “I’m using you like a machine. I’m using you to make the food for tonight’s party. Each time someone scoops a chip into the guacamole, they will be getting a taste of your cunt. And remember, it’s all mixed inside of you with my semen. They will be eating us both. Your husband, my wife will be eating our combined juices.”

She was silently moaning.

I placed a bowl beneath her. She was full.

“Now close off your cunt.” I watched her vagina contract.

“And cum. Good, crush it all.” There was an expelling of the green flesh from her cunt. “Cum. Cum, keep on cumming I want you to squeeze it all out. That’s good.” I kept complimenting her as she pressed out the last few squirts.

“That’s good. Those were good orgasms, weren’t they lovely girl. Now open your cunt again, good, I’m going to feel inside you.” I reached my fingers inside, feeling her extra slippery cunt. I scooped out what else I could. She would need to be flushed out afterwards. Well I could help her with that, too.

I had two more loads of flesh to process. She’d crushed quite a bit, and I complimented her on that. She was breathing deeply, softly, still rubbing herself.

“Hmm, I’m going to need to process some larger loads. We’re going to need to expand your cavity so that I can put more in. You may put your arm back. Brace yourself on the table.”

A beam of sunlight flowed in the window, lighting up her body. I could feel the warmth of her skin, and a light sheen of moisture covered her back. With both of her hands holding the front of the table, I began to slide my thumb inside of her, softly manipulating her clit.

“You are a little dry. Moisten yourself,” I ordered. She began to grow more sloppy. I slid my thumb deeper inside of her, letting her juices coat my hand. “You love this, don’t you?”

“Yes, master,” she shuddered, building her arousal back up.

I swapped my thumb and fingers, so that my fingers were sliding inside her cunt, while my thumb flicked along her hard, wet pearl. As she became wetter, I slid more of my fingers inside of her.

“Relax your cunt. I’m going to place my hand inside of you.”

She tried her best to relax, but I couldn’t get my hand in past the knuckles.

“I know you can do better than that, Barbara. You’ve pushed children out of that hole. Try harder! Open your legs wider!”

She shifted, in obvious distress that she couldn’t obey my orders, and tried holding her pelvis open as best she could.

I was sluicing my fingers in and out of her wet hole, calling out, “More, more, dammit! Open that cunt!”

Finally, with a sob, My hand slid in, past the knuckles, past the thumb hump, all the way to the wrist. Her red head thrashed up as she yelled out in discomfort, accomplishment, and relief. Her grip on my wrist was solid.

“Good girl. Good Barbara. Good. You did very well, my whole fist is inside your cunt.” I wriggled my fingers open, slightly expanding the cavity inside her. i rotated my hand slowly.

She was quietly gasping and moaning. I slid my arm in further, turning it slightly, and she moaned audibly, not in pain, but not in pleasure either.

“I’m going to remove it now. You’ve done very well. You’ve pleased me Barbara.”

Frankly I’d shocked myself. I didn’t want to hurt her or cause her damage. On the other hand, seeing my wrist sticking inside of her had gotten me so hard I could have come on her ass.

Very gently, in soft wave-like motions I tried to pull my arm back. I didn’t want to tear her. With a slight suddenness the hump of my thumb pulled out, and the rest of my hand slid out at once. It was green and damp. She sighed in relief.

“Good girl. Stay there. Relax.” Her legs and ass and cunt were splayed high and open. Her fuck-hole was dark and fragrant with the scent of sex and avocados.

I brought my hand around to her face. Her eyes were closed and her head was laying on its side.

“Barbara. I will tell you what will happen next. And I will tell you what you will feel. What I say is what will happen, and as I say it, you will believe it. Do you understand?”

She looked worn out. Her face was red. “Yes master.”

I placed my hand near her face, and her nose reacted to the smell of her cunt and avocado. “You smell pussy. You smell avocado. These are good smells. These are smells that mean love and fulfillment to you. Imagine a beautiful woman. She is radiant and beautiful. I’ve been making love to her, and you can smell it. As you watched us make love, all you could think about was going down her, on having her go down on you. And as you watched, you saw my cock pull out of her. I placed a slice of avocado in her, and slid back into her cunt. Oh, how you wanted it to be you. How you wanted to taste her, taste those flavors, the flavors of avocado and cock and cunt.”

I waited a moment, letting the the images enter her mind. “And as I fucked her, you could smell it. You could smell her. And your desire to eat her increased even more, didn’t it?”

She squirmed imagining it, smelling the scent before her.

“Lick it. Lick it and taste it.” Her little dark tongue reached out, and eyes closed, she licked my hand. “I’t good isn’t it? Avocado and cunt. That’s the taste you want. Lick it again!”

She proceeded to lick the slimy green off the back of my hand.

“Keep licking. Each lick you take is the flavor of her pussy. It’s the flavor you want. And each lick you take, you feel her tongue stroking you gently. It tastes good, it feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Y-yes master.”

“For each lick you give, she licks you. Gradually you feel ready to come. But you don’t yet. You can’t. Know matter how good it feels. Because you know You can only come when I tell you. You can only come when I have loaded you cunt up again, and you feel my cock inside of you. You are next. But until then, keep licking her cunt, as she licks yours.”

The power of the trance was so great, that even though she was licking her own juices off my finger, she thought she was licking the pussy of the most lovely girl she could imagine. And that beautiful girl was licking her pussy.

What ever trauma I had inflicted on poor Barbara was being caressed away by her own tongue and her own imagination. As she licked into my palm, I told her how she had plunged her tongue into the girl’s cunt. As she licked the back of my hand, I told her how it was her inner thigh. Every word I said, she believed. Every stroke she made with her tongue she felt on her own pussy.

When my hand was finally clean she sighed in contentment, all discomfort of my violation wiped away by the power of her mind, by my power over her mind.

Finally she returned to her erect position on all fours, eyes forward, legs spread. I watered her and stroked her skin, massaged her shoulders and hips briefly. My erection was returning as my cock began to gain girth and weight. “Time for another batch,” I said. I watched her open her cunt again, making herself ready.

I slipped in slice after slice of the slippery green flesh, watching each piece slip between her lips and get swallowed by her enlarged cunt. Eventually, she began to fill, and her breathing grew deeper. Finally, there was a knob of green flesh sticking out her hole from between her fleshy lips.

“Hmm,” I said. I think I’ll need to press that one in. My guess is you do have more room, they’re just odd pieces, not fitting together. I’ll need to tamp them down before you crush them.” I stroked her lips on either side of the green knob, using the squishy fruit to smooth my stroking.

“Here, let’s push this in.” I pressed on the knob with my thumb, jamming it into her. Her breath came out with a gasp. “Oh, there’s plenty of room in there. I’ll just need to tamp it more.”

I placed the bowl between her open legs, and using her ass to hold onto, climbed up behind her on the table. Her head and shoulders were erect, like a show animal, and I reached around to pull down on her nipples. She didn’t move, allowing me to use her as I saw fit. From behind I grabbed onto both of her ass cheeks, and kneaded them roughly. I really wanted to fuck her ass right then, but held off.

Holding my cock, I rubbed it up against her clit, getting harder by the moment. And then sliding up Barbara’s slit, I jammed myself into her already full cunt. The feeling was odd. Partially warm from her body heat, but not hot. Full and squishy and tight. I kept it inside of her, jamming it in as far as I’d go, back and forth.

As I’d guessed there was room for more fruit in there, and I grabbed another piece and pushed it in, tried another, and then a third. It only went in half way,so I broke it off, returning it to the bowl. As I slid my cock into her this time, her hole opened around me, and smashed green avocado dribbled out, falling into the bowl. I was careful not to press all the way into her. I didn’t want my pubic hairs getting in the mix.

I slapped her ass. “Barbara. Tighten your cunt. You’re leaking.”

“Yes master!” she said, and squeezed her muscles together. This only squished more avocado out between her cunt and my cock.

I sighed, and wiped us off. I climbed off the table, and using my hand I pressed my fingers into her. “Fuck my fingers,” I told her. “Keep you cunt tight. As I tell you, crush and expel.” And so fucking my hand, we processed the second batch. I kept my fingers inside of her as I scraped out what I could of the remnants.

I still had a third batch to go, and my cock was still covered in guacamole. I wanted to try something new. I needed to come again, and she hadn’t come completely after she’d been licked by her imaginary lover.

I cleared all the gear off the table and moved it to the side table next to the couch. I placed a few new towels up the back and seat of the couch. Barbara was still on her hands and knees, still holding her head up as she looked forward.

I really did love the way her breasts hung down, and I fondled them for a while running my hands back and forth along the soft skin from her breasts down to her soft, pale stomach. Her tummy lacked the firm tautness of a younger woman, but her skin was more velvety to the touch. I knelt to face her, and she looked through me, as I’d wanted. I kissed her unresponsive mouth deeply, prying open her lips with my tongue and eating her mouth. I swirled my tongue in her wet mouth, tasting the flavors of her cunt, mixed with the avocado. As I licked the inside of her mouth, mashing my lips into hers, I reached under and stroked downwards at her breasts, feeling the pull and the weight of them in my hands, the firm roundness of her nipples between my fingers. I was working myself into a fine froth, and wanted to use her more deeply, come inside of her and feel her shudder to orgasm at my touch.

I stood. “Rise,” I ordered her. “Climb down.”

She stood before the table, stiffly at attention, still staring forward. I mauled her again, holding the weight of her ass in my hands, feeling the softness of her tits against my chest, tasting her tongue with mine. By touch I spread her legs slightly, and my hard cock was bent down against her stomach, resting in the crack between her legs.

Stepping back, I took her hand and led her over to the sofa. I made her lie back with her head near the towels, admiring the way her breasts made two soft, flowing mounds on her chest. Then with her help, I turned her, so that her head was resting on the lower sofa cushion, and her legs were pointing up, into the air. The weight of her body was in her back, her shoulders on the seat of the cushions, and her feet were above her head on the wall. Just how I wanted her.

I didn’t want her to kick any of the posters off the wall as she came, so grabbing her ankles I pulled them down, bending her knees, until her feet were resting on the top of the sofa, framing her ass. Her cunt gaped open between her spread legs. Her clit and lips were right below eye level, ready for me to rub and suck and lick as I desired. The rest of the avocados were in place. and most importantly, her head was hanging off the lower cushions just slightly.

I kneeled on either side of her head, and looking down at her face, pulled open on her chin. I placed my green cock down into her mouth, feeling the slide of her tongue along the top of my penis head. I slid down into her throat. “No gagging.” I ordered. “Open your throat. Suck.” She had deep throated me many times, so she knew what to do. I pressed on her chin to close her mouth again.

She felt so good, I reveled in the feeling for a while, as she palpated my cock with her tongue and mouth. I drove it into her, feeling it slip all the way down her throat. She swallowed, and the feeling was amazing. God I wanted to come down her throat. But there was still work to do. I pulled back until just the head and a few inches were in her mouth. “Suck lightly. I need to fill you again.”

“Mmmss, mmsstr,” she hummed.

As she suckled on me, I reached over to the remaining slices of avocado, and began slipping them into her. I was still fascinated by how they slurped into her, almost as if she was swallowing them down into herself. The sight of her deep pink clitoris moistly glistening at face level excited me, and leaning forward I played with it between slices.

She was enjoying the attention even though she was supposed to remain neutral. Her sucking became ragged, as she would increase her suction before remembering to go softly. It felt excellent. When I felt she was ready, I sucked hard at her clit, tasting her flesh and flicking it with my tongue. Her soft pussy tasted so good as I went to town on her.

She was so completely riled up and steaming, and yet I’d told her she was supposed to stay calm and impassive, and certainly not cum until ordered to. When I had had my fill of mauling her genitals with my tongue I backed off and resumed filling her cunt.

Everything went in this time. Whether it was gravity or whether she had opened completely, I didn’t know. Her pelvis looked fuller, as if she really was stuffed completely.

I’d had such good luck with using my fingers to mash up the green fruit, and I figured on doing that again. I took the bowl that had the guacamole in it, and held the cool glass up against her stomach. I plunged two fingers into her without warning, and began to mash everything inside of her. With my thumb I fingered the fleshy frills of her pussy, and alternated that with stroking her clit.

Needless to say, she was ready to cum again immediately. I held my fingers in her and ordered her to starts squeezing it out again. A long green trickle of avocado, mixed with her cum juice, started running down her front, over her clit, across her pubes, and down into the bowl.

“Very good, keep it up. Keep pushing it out,” I ordered her. I pushed my cock deeper down her throat as she pressed. “Suck harder now,” I told her, and I felt her mouth immediately clamp harder onto my solid rod.

As she pressed out the smashed fruit, I guided it forward with my fucking fingers. Slowly but surely her pelvis compressed, until there was almost nothing left to come out. I reached my fingers far back in again and reamed her out. There was a long line of green mush running sloppily from her cunt into the bowl.

I was about ready to come again, and wanted to so badly. I put the bowl on the side table, and licked up the line. I then began to suck her whole cunt, covering it with my mouth and working her clit with my bottom lip. I dove my tongue down into her, and fucked her with it, literally eating her out. I pulled my head back off, leaving only my tongue flicking at her clitoris.

As it flicked I spoke. “You are so hot!” Flick, flick. “You want to cum!” You want me to cum in you!” “you feel it, so strong. Let it show.”

“MMMrghaaam!” she screamed onto my cock. I wanted her to react to how hot she’d been made, I wanted her to let all her pent up frustration and excitement boil all over the place.

“You want it don’t you?”

“Mees, myess, myess master!” The deep alto of her voice stroked around my cock.

“I’m going to come in your mouth.” Flick, suck. “When I do I want you to cum.” My tongue drove in and out. “It will be a massive orgasm.” When I come you cannot swallow.” “Hold my cum in your mouth.”

She was moaning incoherently around my cock. Any moment now. Any moment. I was holding back from blowing.

I capped her cunt one more time and came in her mouth like a fire hose. I came and came inside her head.

The moment the jism started spurting out her body stiffened. She was locked into an orgasm so strong that she couldn’t move. As I was clamped onto her she squirted, a long, delicious, fountainous squirt of her own cum into my mouth. It tasted very strongly of avocado, and I sucked and sucked at her cunt until there was nothing left, at which point I dug my tongue back into her. She came again, surprising herself with a multiple orgasm, and a third.

Finally she made a gagging noise, and moved her head away from my cock. My semen was running back up into her head. I moved away and grabbed the bowl. I guided her to turn her head and spit it all out into the guacamole.

As she caught her breath, I stirred the entire mixture together. As her breathing calmed, I opened her mouth again and placed my still slightly tumescent cock in her mouth. I hadn’t noticed as I was sucking her, but my hairy testicles had been directly in her face.

When the green mixture was completely smooth, I added a bit of lemon to avoid discoloration, and sealed the bowl with plastic wrap. I was curious how many of the women at the party would recognize the taste of my semen, and come to me for instructions—as was my standing order to all of my stable.

I hummed a tune to myself as I stood, my now soft cock falling out of Barbara’s mouth. I needed to clean her out. I really didn’t want to risk anything inside her going odd. I laid a dry towel on the counter next to the sink. “Barbara, come to me,” I ordered.

She rotated herself off the sofa and stood unsteadily, coming around the table to me, where she stood at attention, unseeing. “You were a very good machine!” I praised her. “Excellent job. I got some good use out of your body.”

She still stood rigidly, but I could see the results of my praise sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

“And now you’re done being my machine. You are back to being the Free Bird.”

“Ohhh!” She shouted, letting all her air out, and hugging me close, kissing me with her sticky lips. “Oh, darling! That was amazing. I’ve never felt like that.” She hung her arms around my neck, hung her body loosely.

“Some of it was a little rough on you. I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

“You wanted it. You really wanted it, which meant I did too. And the way I came when you took me, when I was already full! And sucking me as I drank you. God!” She kissed me deeply, her mouth covering mine, her tongue hungry for mine. I grabbed her ass, holding her tight against me, and pulled it open, exposing her sweaty skin and her asshole to the cool air. She groaned as I kissed her deeply.

“Here, lie down on the counter. I patted the towel. “Let’s get your legs over the sink.”

She climbed as I hoisted. I placed her soft bottom on the tiled edge of the sink, and her feet against the center divider, her knees up. She looked at me questioningly, wondering what I was going to do next to her, what blissful humiliation I was going to put her through next.

Outside I could see small birds hopping about the back yard. They flitted around the bushes, looking for food, before the flock drifted away into the neighbor’s yard, and the one beyond that.

In the sink, I swiveled the curved steel spigot away from her and ran the water to test it’s temperature. “I need to clean you inside, so as I use the spray nozzle I’d like to ask you some questions. Spread you legs, please.” I’d chosen the spray nozzle specifically for it’s lack of edges and it’s soft curve. Where some have a lever that you depress, this one has a button and slider system for varying the pressure.

I tested the water temp on her feet and legs before bringing it up to her pussy. As I did so I asked about how it felt to be so full, about having a fist inside of her, etc. As I guessed, under my control she felt on fire inside, lustful, delighting at my touches, my orders.

“Tell, you what,” I interrupted, spraying gently at her engorged pink lips. “Why don’t you massage yourself and open up as I work the water inside of you. I want to be sure you enjoy it. Continue.”

She nodded and reached a hand down between her legs to peel apart her dark gash. I ran the water over her in a soft stream, until she presented herself open. Her other hand reached out for her breasts, which she began to stroke and touch as she spoke.

After all of the stuffing I’d done into her, she was open and rather red. I gently washed the inside of inner lips, and gradually slid the black nozzle into her. She shivered.

“How is this?” I asked, tenderly stroking along her side.

“Fine. Warm. Wet...” she sighed, touching her clit which was filling rapidly again.

I slid it further into her, rotating it slowly, trying to get her filled. Watching the black shape slide inside of her was very erotic, like a big black cock. Suddenly water began to flow out of her, slightly greenish.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, pinching her nipples to hardness.

I leaned over, curling my arms around her soft red hair, and kissed her. She opened her mouth, questing about with her tongue. I gave it to her, and she sucked on it, kissing it, swirling her tongue, as if I was fucking her mouth with my tongue.

“MM! Mmm!” she grunted, disengaging. “Here, let me have the sprayer.” I guided her hand down to the button. (She was working the other button.) “I think I can turn this—Oh yeah, right on my G-spot. Oh Fuck!”

I quickly dove back to her mouth, and began working her neglected breasts. They were soft on her chest, with firm, but not rock-hard, nipples. She was going to come any minute.

“Let’s hear you scream!” I said. “Just let it all out!” I pulled a tit into my mouth and sucked at it hard as she began to quiver.

“Ho Yeah! Fuck yeah! Oh god, my god it’s—Aaagh—Heeyah!” She shoved herself rigid into the air and only came down in pieces. “oh. oh. oh. Oh, ho lover. That was good! Wow! Oh, yeah, take a look, see how the water’s running.”

She pulled her finger, attached to the fully-inserted nozzle, out of herself. She pressed, and a gush of clear water came pouring out of her.

“Looks good to me!” I said. “Come on, let’s get you ready to go.”

“Yeah. Yeah,” she nodded.

Now I’m one of those people who just can’t ever seem to get enough when it comes to sex and it’s casual applications. When she came out dressed, and looking a little sad I knew I had to have one last bit of fun with her.

“Sit down, Barbara,” I ordered. I approached her with my cock at eye level, and she rested the head between her open lips, waiting for me to tell her what to do. “I’m going to program you some more. You may begin sucking, but look at me.”

She began to move her soft mouth back and forth, swallowing me in and out as her green eyes remained locked to mine. She knew I preferred to watch my cock slide in without her hands wrapped around it. So they remained by her side as she moved her head back and forth.

“I know you’ve wanted to break out of your normal, duller personality, correct?”

She nodded, pivoting me up and down.

“So here’s what you’re going to do.” I proceeded to give her some orders to carry out later that night. She watched me intently sucking adoringly all the while.

“Finally,” I continued, “I have some orders for when I come in your mouth now.” Which I relayed. She was surprised at first, then intrigued what it would feel like.

“I hope you understand, because I’m about to come. Swallow some, but leave just enough that taste stays in your mouth.” I could feel my final load for her building inside my balls, ready to spray into her mouth.

She slid her mouth faster and faster on me, reaching up to stroke the hair on my testicles lightly. She really did know how to suck me off.

I came, spurt after spurt into her lovely mouth, and she sucked most of it down, swallowing, but gradually pulling off.

“She looked at my cock in confusion, and looked up to see me. A look of horrified shock ran rampant across her face. “Oh my god! You! I’ve been sucking you? Oh god—and—ourgh!” It all came back to her in a flash. “Ouh, how horrible!”

“Lady B, welcome back!” I greeted her old personality. Lady B was the name her other self had chosen for the ice-bitch she lived under. “Did you like everything we’ve done this morning?”

Slowly her memory came back, of how I used her cunt, how I used her body for my own pleasure—and how much she loved it!

“Eehhh!” she softly squeaked, her eyes staring around the room, seeing the table, the towels, the—the bowl of guacamole.

“Lady B, It’s time for you to remember your other self, the personality you’ve been building who isn’t such an uptight bitch. She wanted it didn’t she? I made that woman a promise, that she wouldn’t be subservient to you any more. And I’m keeping my promise to her. As you drive home your two personalities will begin to come to an accord. The new you will be a mixture of your two selves. You will finally revel in the freedom of being alive, but still have the drive and devotion you’ve always had for your family. And don’t worry; as you drive away you’ll worry a bout this less and less.

“The complete merging will take place tonight, though, when you’ve carried out your instructions. The wild girl and the prissy tight-ass will merge completely, and you’ll be a more full, happy person. Do you understand?”

“Oh, god, you’ve been using me. You used me to—”

“Hey, I could have put them up your ass, but then I couldn’t serve them tonight. And you really would have loved that. Shoving an avocado up your ass. You would have begged me for more.”

She was enraged, and I thought about to hit me. But without realizing she was doing it, filled with loathing and disgust, she dropped to her knees, lifted my penis to her lips, and kiss-sucked the head. “Thank you master,” She choked out in horror and humiliation. “I am your s-slave, and will await your next—orders.” I smiled as she fled out the door, her feet banging on the steps. I admired her breasts swinging in her tank top, her ass shifting as she ran. I knew her horrified memories would begin fading soon even now as she forgot her disgust and her new personality was already asserting itself.

Two days later, around ten in the morning, with the sun again shining cheerily through the trees outside the windows, I was sitting on the sofa, watching TV. I had both of my arms around Cyan, fondling her two lovely breasts, a little disappointed. Big women have just as much variation in body type as small women, and sure, I was delighted to run across someone so tall with decent breasts. But they weren’t as big as I’d imagined them to be. And her nipples, even hard, were rather disappointing nubs atop small, ovular aureola. Oh well, it was still fun to have her wrap her long legs around me when I fucked her.

Earlier we had, indeed, fucked, and were showered and clean. She had remade the bed as I’d dealt with the video equipment in the bedroom. A fair lay, but a good actress. Perhaps Sue would review the tapes with me tomorrow. And it had been a while since I’d had the twin college girls up the street—they could eat us as Sue and I watched and made out.

As Cyan was finishing the room, I’d popped in the tape from the living room camera last night, and she’d snuggled into my arms where I was caressing her breasts.

She was giving me a very light, delicate hand-job: a lot of soft stroking across the hair of my balls and pubes. “So who are these two again?” she asked, watching the couple on television.

“Lou and Barbara. Friends of mine. I thought this might be enjoyable for you to watch. She excels at blow-jobs. I might have her give you a little training.” Cyan was younger, and didn’t know her way around a cock as well as Barbara did. Well, nothing like training.

Lou was sitting on the sofa where we were now. Barbara was on her hands and knees giving him a hands-free blow job.

“I like her technique,” Cyan admitted. “Lots of energy. Where was the camera?”

“On top of the TV. I told them both not to notice it.”

Lou blew his load into Barbara’s mouth, and she licked and bobbed and sucked with great excitement.

“Most amateur stuff is crap,” Cyan opined, “But this is decent.”

“Check out the next part.”

“Have you seen this before?” She frowned slightly, still focused on the screen.

“You could say I was the executive in charge of programming,” I admitted.

Barbara left the screen, and returned a moment later with a couple of small containers. She unfastened and dropped her skirt, revealing her ass to the camera, and turned slowly so we got a good view of her smoothly shaven pussy, already full with arousal. She opened the containers, chips and—

“Is that—?” Cyan squinted.

“Let’s move the table aside. You get on all fours facing the TV. You can see better. Keep watching. And learn.” We shoved the table away, and positioned herself as I told her. I kneeled behind her, stroking her firm, wet pussy.

On the screen, Barbara spread her legs open, and rubbed a huge handful of guacamole all over her naked vulva. “You get to shave it off.” She offered Lou a chip.

Cyan’s legs were longer than I was used to, and she would have to bend her knees and lower her torso for me to fuck her from a kneeling position. I pulled her ass down, and slid my cock up into her. “Ohhh,” she said, fascinated by the couple on the screen.

I was too, but that didn’t stop me from holding her solid, muscular ass and firmly ramming myself in and out.

Barbara’s head lay back off the top of the table. There was a look of sheer and utter bliss as I could see the two sides of herself knit. She silently mouthed some words just before she came. I read her lips as she said it slowly. “Free bird.”

I grabbed and twisted Cyan’s tiny nipples as I banged harder into her, and she squeaked over and over like a little mouse as I came inside of her long body.