The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Free Movie

When a new blockbuster movie has wrapped principle editing, it is sent to test audiences. People are gathered and polled on what they expect the movie to be like, are shown the movie, and then polled on the feeling afterwards. These people sign non-disclosure agreements and keep what they’ve seen to themselves. Sometimes they are paid and sometimes the payment is getting to see movies for free. Gabriel Davis has been using this system to see movies for a very long time.

“I see that you’ve filled out all the necessary paperwork, Mr. Davis. Have you done this before?”

“Oh hell yeah” Gabe replied.

Gabe was a man in his late twenties. He had two passions in life, one was the pursuit of women and the second was movies. His first passion leads him to work as a bartender at a place upscale enough that he could afford a several women a week lifestyle. It also leads him to the gym often enough that his body could best be described as sculpted. His second passion always seemed to take a back burner to the first, but he enjoyed movies enough that the idea of seeing them ahead of the majority of people excited him.

“Okay, Follow me then. I’m glad you chose to fill out some of extraneous information on the sheet. This new movie has a lot of family oriented violence and we wanted to know about your family. It says here that you don’t have a family of your own and you don’t often communicate with your parents.”

“It’s hard when they are dead.” Gabe said, with a laugh that caught the man asking questions slightly off guard. The small look of surprise prompted Gabe to add on, “Sorry, they’ve been out of my life for a very long time, it’s easy for me to joke about it.”

The man asking the questions lead Gabe down a hallway and towards the back off the office building. “I see. That’s alright, we’re very interested to hear what someone from your background might say about today’s movie. In fact, we’ve arranged a screening for you by yourself. We don’t want you to be influenced by other people’s reactions.”

Gabe watched door after door go by. He had been in many of these rooms before, but their current trip went much deeper into the building. They even descended a flight of stairs to find an identical floor of doors.

The man who was leading Gabe was a tall man, even compared to Gabe, and he wore a very simple pair of slacks and a pastel pink shirt. He opened a door on the right and swung it open to reveal a room simply furnished with a large metal chair which was thick enough to be a loveseat. The chair was ambitiously cushioned in the back and the butt, but the arms were bare and it seemed very large, even blocky. There was a large screen which took up most of the wall in front of the chair.

“Here you go, Mr. Davis, have a seat and I’ll be off to start your movie.”

Gabe smiled at the man and moved into the room. He whistled a long note “This is fancy, I’ve never seen anything like this before.” He turned around, expecting a reaction from the man but found him gone and door closed.

“Well, alright then…”

Gabe sat in the chair which was comfortable, despite its bulky appearance. The lights around him dimmed and the screen on the wall in front of him began to glow. He settled in and the screen began to display a spiraling set of lines. The sound in the room changed and became a dull hissing noise which then lowered into a long thrum. Gabe tried to pay attention but the spiral never seemed to change.

“What is this…this seems like some bullshit…” Gabe said, but patiently waited it out for several minutes as the spiral continued to swirl on the screen. It wasn’t long before Gabe reached for his phone to take it out and start playing, but he found the phone didn’t have any power. “That’s shit, I just charged it.”

The man watched from behind a panel in an adjacent room. He frowned, unhappily as he saw Gabe was starting to leave his seat, and he pushed a button on a control pad in front of him. A pair of straps shot out of the arms of the chair and wrapped around Gabe’s wrists, with a second set coming from the base to wrap around his ankles. He watched as Gabe yelled, but the sound would never leave that room. He also settled into his seat, and waited the long hours for the spiral to finish its work.

Several hours later…

Gabe was sweating profusely and each breath was deeply labored. His eyes were bulging from their sockets and the breadth of the spiral could be see reflected in them. Every few minutes a pair of small lasers would shoot from the screen directly into Gabe’s eyes and cause his pupils to glow as red as melted steel. Gabe’s pants were straining to contain the erection which threatened to burst forth at any moment. Every one of Gabe’s heartbeats could be see visibly as a thundering movement in his pants. His pants were deeply soaked, down the length of his leg, in a flood of cum. Every few minutes the lasers would strike into Gabe’s eyes and another orgasm would shoot through his brain, only to come exploding out his cock and filling his pants even further.

The man behind the screen looked at a timer beside him and then held down a button beside him. “Go inside and prepare him.” he said.

A few seconds later, a man and a woman walked into Gabe’s room. They were identically dressed in dark slacks and tee shirts. Each of them wore a black watchcap on their head. They took scissors and removed all of Gabe’s soaked clothing. The woman reached out and slowly pulled Gabe’s head back against the back of the seat. Another strap shot out around Gabe’s neck and held him tightly there. The two exited the room, leaving behind only a far less ornate chair in the corner of the room.

The man exited his secret room and walked around to enter into Gabe’s room and stand near him. He went to the back of the chair and folded down a hidden keyboard that included a small screen.

“I know you can’t hear me, but brace yourself.”

Over the course of the next hour, horrific things happened in the name of science and slavery. While the deeply hypnotized Gabe had his personality destroyed by the spinning spiral, several long mechanical arms came out of the chair and began to work on Gabe’s head.

Slowly, scalpels and saw blades began to cut around Gabe’s skull. They slowly bit through the skin and bone and lifted the top of his skull away to expose his brain. Once the insides were revealed, several small lasers went to work rewriting the screaming patient’s mind. Several microchips were inserted into the flesh around the outside of Gabe’s brain. After the work was finished, a blue tinted glass dome was lowered over the exposed brain and sealed to Gabe’s head. The dome had four large ports around the outside that clicked open and closed several times in random succession until the seal was complete. A long tube came forward and hooked into the back port of Gabe’s head and filled his skull with cerebral fluid. The clear blue skull went very low down Gabe’s head, stopping only at the very tops of his eyes.

Once it was done, all of the arms quickly receded into the chair and it looked as normal as it had to begin with.

Gabe however, was panting deeply, out of breath from screaming. He had not blinked once during the last two hours but now the spiral was fading and he involuntarily closed his eyes and opened them. The image of the spiral never left his eyes, it continued to spin around the bright red points of his pupils as his iris’ had been completely destroyed.

“What are you?” the man asked, his voice now stern.

“I am Drone 202” said Gabe, his tone making it obvious that nothing was left of the man who had first sat in the chair. There was a small amount of blood over the top of Gabe’s muscled, naked body.

“Open your forward port, Drone 202” the man commanded.

The port on the front of Drone 202’s head clicked open at the slave’s mere thought. The inside lining of the port was a permeable membrane with several slits through several layers. It held the juices inside while allowing for introduction and extraction from inside the glass skull.

“Close it, Drone 202.” The man commanded and the drone obeyed. “Also, stand up and move away from that seat.”

Drone 202 stood up and moved away from the chair, turning to face the man and stare with his spiral eyes. The man sat down in the second chair, which had been provided by the two attendants earlier. He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his erect cock out.

“Now…for what I’ve been waiting for, and to cement you as my creation and my creation only.” The man smirked at the drone in front of him. “Give me head, Drone”

The drone turned and dropped to his knees in front of his Master. He leaned forward and wrapped his fingers around the man’s cock. Leaning his head down, the port on the front of Drone 202’s head snapped back open and he guided his Master’s cock into the hole. The drone pushed his head down slowly until his Masters cock slipped through the seal and generally filled the hole completely. It pressed down further until the cock was sliding slowly between the two halves of his brain which seemed to wrap around it. While the small microchips and wires around the outsides of Drone 202’s brain were blinking and working, the center of his brain was conforming to its Master’s cock with expert efficiency.

The man let out a long breath, one that he had been holding for what felt like hours. He reached out and grabbed the blue dome in front of him, pushing it down and sinking his dick into the very back of the drone’s brain. “Good boy” he said, “You give great head.”

Drone 202 began to move his head up and down furiously, shoving his forehead down until it touched the base of his Master’s cock. Each movement caused him to crush his face against his Master’s balls. He tirelessly sat there, obediently milking the man’s cock with his brain.

Eventually, the man reached out and grabbed the Drone’s skull. Slowly they worked their way up a position where the man was standing and the drone was kneeling. The man began to pound furiously, skull fucking the drone with deep thrusts which slammed his cock against the sides of Drone 202’s brain. Grunting deeply, his ass clenching, the man spent a huge load of cum into the drone’s skull. The milk white liquid began to float around inside the slave’s brain and settle on it.

“Yes…Yes…you are mine now, all mine” said the man.

He slowly pulled his cock from the port in the front of the drone’s head. His thick cock immediately was pushed into the drone’s mouth. “Clean me up.” he said, and the body that once was Gabe began to suck the cerebral fluid off the cock and empty it of its last remaining cum.

Once the man was clean, he pulled the thickness of his cock from the drone’s mouth with an audible popping noise and he sneered down at him.

The man walked over the door the opened it, he invited the two attendants inside. They looked the same as before but now they were not wearing their watchcaps. Both the man and the woman had blue glass domes on their heads, but the liquid inside theirs was almost purely white.

The man leaned down close to Gabe’s ear and said “Soon you can be like them. Soon I’ll replace the entirety of your cerebral fluid with my cum.” He smirked at the helpless drone again and then stepped towards the door. He looked all three of them and said “Clean that up” while he motioned towards the puddles of cum around the transformation chair.

“I’ll be back in an hour” said the man as he exited. All three of the drones dropped to their hands and knees and began to slowly lap the huge, piled puddles of cum off the floor.

* * *