The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. The characters in this story do not represent, nor are intended to represent, any real people living or dead. Any resemblance to actual events, business establishments, events, locales or actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Please don’t try this at home. Making designer mind-control drugs should be left to the professionals.

Synopsis: A door-to-door perfume salesman gives away free samples that have a powerful effect.

Free Samples

Ted parked his nondescript white van a few blocks away from his target street. He wasn’t much worried about the police catching him, but there was no sense in taking any chances. Picking up his sample bottle he started walking. He no longer had to do this very often, but it was always a bit of a lark. He had high hopes for this neighborhood with its expensive homes that were not exclusive enough to have security gates to keep out salespeople like him. Not that he was actually selling anything. He didn’t have to.

His mind wandered back to those days when he was working for a living. Ted had been CEO of NeoGenComCorp, a state-of-the-art combinatorial drug lab that he had started. He told all his investors that he was going to produce the next big cancer cure. Only one other person knew his true agenda. That person was the lab director Stan, who had come into Ted’s office one day with a big smile. He had put a file folder and a spray bottle down on Ted’s desk.

“We’ve done it! The preliminary reports are confirmed. It’s one hundred percent effective on all test subjects so far.”

Ted picked up the bottle. “This is it? What’s the dosage?”

“One tiny squirt, directly up the nose. It’s odorless and tasteless, starts to take effect in about three seconds and lasts for four hours. An alternative method of administration is spraying it in the subject’s face, but that way it’s somewhat less effective and takes longer to work.”

“And what about the amnesia?”

“Ninety-nine percent complete.” Stan’s smile got wider and his voice lower. “They’ll do absolutely anything you tell them, and they can’t remember anything afterwards!”

Ted picked up the folder. “This contains all the data and records?”

“Every bit of it. And I’ve got enough full bottles in this briefcase for half a million doses.”

Ted smiled. “Good job, Stan.” Ted pressed his intercom. “Alice, would you come in here for a minute?”

Ted knew that Stan was attracted to Alice. Stan had been hitting on her for months without success. Alice had confided in Ted that she didn’t especially like Stan.

Soon the secretary appeared. “Alice, I’d like your honest, objective opinion about something. Would you smell this for me?” Ted held the bottle out and Alice leaned over to sniff it. He carefully pressed the button, spraying a dose directly into her nose.

“Oh, I felt it spray something,” Alice said, lifting her head.

Ted silently counted to three and then said “No, Alice, I didn’t spray anything up your nose. You didn’t feel anything, did you?”

Alice was starting to get a blank look in her eyes. “No, I guess I didn’t.” Her voice had a flat quality.

“Did it have an odor, Alice?” Ted asked.

“No, I didn’t smell anything.”

“Yes you did. It smelled like garlic, didn’t it?” Ted prompted.

“Now that you mention it, yes, it smelled just like garlic,” Alice agreed.

“Or actually it smelled like vanilla, not like garlic at all. It smelled like vanilla, isn’t that right?”

“Well, that’s right, actually it did smell like vanilla, not garlic.”

“Good.” Ted was becoming convinced. Alice wouldn’t have said any of that if she hadn’t really believed it was true. “Now you are very attracted to Stan here. You want to have sex with him. You’re going to show him your breasts. But only if he closes his eyes while you remove your blouse and bra.”

Alice giggled. “Okay, only if he closes his eyes,” and started unbuttoning her blouse, pausing with a coy smile as Stan continued to stare hungrily.

“Oh,” Stan said, realizing she was waiting for him. He eagerly closed his eyes. At last he would be able to fullfil one of his hottest fantasies. He was very surprised when he felt a tiny spray up his nose. “Hey!” Stan exclaimed, opening his eyes, seeing Ted holding the spray bottle, but it was already too late for him to do anything, as his mind began to go blank.

“Sorry, Stan,” Ted said, “but my plans don’t include you.”

To this day Ted felt an occasional twinge of regret about what he had done. But Stan was much too gullible. He would have ruined everything, Ted was certain. When the sad news about Stan’s suicide was made public it didn’t take long for Ted to convince his investors, one by one, that they should sell control of NeoGenComCorp back to Ted at pennies on the dollar. Even though some of them complained later that they didn’t remember signing those agreements, they held up in court. The company was losing money anyway, and soon it folded. But not before Ted had made up enough of the new drug to last a lifetime. He came out slightly ahead after selling off the company’s equipment, but he needed more money. He found he could easily get as much as he wanted going door-to-door, and get fresh air and exercise, too. And there were other fringe benefits. In fact, the fringe benefits were the real reason he did this. As he reached today’s first house, he wondered who would answer the door.

It turned out to be a little old lady.

“Hello, I’m giving out free samples of a new perfume. Would you like to try it?”

“What?”

Ted spoke a bit louder. If only she’d open the door a little wider so he could spray her. After all, some of these little old ladies were filthy rich. “I said, I’m giving out free samples of a new perfume. Would you like to try it?”

“Fucking salesman,” she said as she closed the door in his face.

Oh, well. Yes, that was exactly what he was. Ted smiled to himself at the irony. Maybe he’d have better luck at the next house. He walked over and rang the doorbell. This time a younger woman answered. Not his type, he quickly decided, but probably worth some cash.

“I’m giving out free samples of a new perfume. Would you like to try it?”

“I guess so,” she answered. She stuck her head out the door. “What’s it called?”

“We call it ‘You Can’t Resist Me’,” Ted replied as he pressed the spray button.

“Hey, watch it, you got some up my nose!” Then she sniffed. “That’s funny, I don’t smell anything.”

“Well, that’s not unusual.” As he rambled on, Ted made sure he talked long enough for the drug to take effect. “It has a very subtle odor and you might not notice it at first but I know that soon you’ll tell me that it has a very pleasant smell.”

“Yes, now that you mention it, it does have a very pleasant smell.”

Ted now knew the drug was taking effect. He needed to find out what the situation was. “Are you alone in the house today?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good. You have to pay me. The best part is we’re having a sale. All you have to do is get all the cash you have in the house and give it to me. You need to invite me inside while you go get the money.”

“Oh. Okay, come on in. I’ll only be a minute.”

That was usually all it took. Of course, every house was different. Not everyone kept much cash around, but it never took long for Ted to reach his quota. Cash was so much better than checks or credit cards, which could be stopped or traced.

“Here it is,” the woman said, handing Ted a wad of bills and a handful of change.

“Thank you,” Ted said. He took the bills but handed back the coins. “Please keep the change. You are another satisfied customer. You should do whatever you can to make sure this cash isn’t missed. You’re wearing a wedding ring. Are you married?”

“Yes, I am.”

Ted was feeling generous. “Surprise your husband when he comes home tonight. You will be feeling very romantic. Meet him at the door dressed only in plastic wrap.”

“Oh. Okay, but he’s bringing his brother over for dinner.”

“Even better. You’ll want to give his brother a nice big hug and a sexy kiss. Make that five sexy kisses. Be sure to use your tongue. You’ll be so excited, you’ll want to have sex with both of them.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Ted liked to think he was making the world a better place to live in. Leaving the house, he knew that the drug might wear off before her husband and his brother got there, but maybe it would still have enough residual effects to brighten someone else’s dreary existence.

Nobody answered at the next two houses, and at the third the door was opened by an unshaven man wearing a white t-shirt and holding an opened beer can.

“Hello. I’m giving out free samples of a new cologne. Would you like to try it?”

“Cologne, huh?” The man turned away from the door. “Hey, Alma! Some asshole sellin’ fuckin’ cologne!”

“That’s nice, dear,” came the reply. The man turned back to Ted.

“Look, buddy. I don’t need no fuckin’ cologne. I—hey, what the fuck! You sprayed that stuff right in my fuckin’ face! You are gonna pay for that, asshole. You wait right there.” The man went off to get something. Possibly a gun, Ted thought. He wasn’t afraid of guns, not if they were held by someone who had been sprayed.

But he was slightly worried. Since he had sprayed the drug in the man’s face rather than directly up his nose, there was a small chance that it would not take effect in time to stop this idiot from doing whatever it was he was planning. Ted had started counting the seconds immediately after spraying. His count was up to twelve when the man came back. Probably not quite long enough, Ted thought. The man held a long, wicked-looking knife. Ted slowly backed away from the door. Time to stall.

“I’m terribly sorry, I don’t know what happened. It was a freak accident, I swear it was.”

“Yeah, yer a fuckin’ freak,” the man said, opening the door and coming outside. “and yer gonna have an accident all right.” He laughed at his own wit. “Heh heh. I’m gonna count to five, and then I’m comin’ after ya.”

That should about do it, Ted thought. He stopped backing away.

“One. Two. So, yer gonna fight me, are ya?”

“Just keep counting,” Ted replied coolly.

“Sure. Three. Four. Five.” The man seemed to be trying hard to remember something.

“Just keep counting,” Ted repeated.

“Sure. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.”

“Okay, you can stop now.” Ted breathed a small sigh of relief.

“Okay.” The man patiently waited for his next instruction.

“Let’s go inside. You need to put that knife away and introduce me to your wife.”

“Sure.”

“Oh, and hold on, this won’t take a second, I just need to spray this up your nose... there, that should do it.” No sense taking the chance that it might wear off too soon. “Tell your wife that she needs to smell this cologne, too.”

The man’s name was Leo, and his wife Alma looked like she had a hot little body. She was dressed in a short skirt, showing off her legs, and a low-cut top that barely contained her breasts. Ted wondered why idiots like Leo always seemed to have gorgeous wives. Alma had dutifully sniffed the ‘cologne’ after Leo told her to, and before long Ted was explaining to Leo what was going to happen.

“You will tell your wife to take off her clothes. Show me what you like best about her body. Then tell her to perform a sexual act on me, whatever you like the most for yourself. You will enjoy doing this. Be enthusiastic.”

Ted felt this was the best way to handle the situation, to get the maximum pleasure out of his ‘customers’. After all, he was in complete control and could tell Alma to stop if he didn’t like the same things Leo did.

“Sure. Hey Alma! Come over here a minute.” Alma stood next to Leo, facing Ted who was sitting on the couch. “Alma’s got the nicest body I know of,” Leo said. “Alma, take off yer clothes. The man here wants ta see ya.”

“Yes, dear,” Alma said, and she began undressing. Soon Alma was standing in front of Ted, completely nude.

“Her tits are fuckin’ fantastic, and her legs are really hot,” Leo said, “and ...turn around Alma, that’s good... her ass is the best. Damn, I love her ass.

“But her special talent is blowjobs. Show the man what ya can do, babydoll. Give him some of that mouth of yers. Give him yer best.”

Alma sat down on the couch next to Ted who had already unfastened his pants. Leo looked on with approval. “All I can say is, you are in for a treat, buddy.” Ted leaned back, taking in the view.

In a dark corner of the basement someone else was also taking in the view, watching on a video screen.

“What the fuck!?”

He turned around. “Hey, Julio, take a look at this.”

Julio came over to look at the video screen.

“Holy shit,” was Julio’s succinct assessment. “What’s Alma doin’?”

“Who is that guy? He don’t look like a dealer. Somethin’s wrong. Get the boss over here.”

“You got that right. Holy shit! Look at that.”

Ted was enjoying the sight of his hard cock disappearing into Alma’s mouth as Alma gently massaged herself.

“Did I tell ya? Did I fuckin’ tell ya?”

Leo was starting to annoy Ted. “Shut up, Leo.”

“Sure.”

Ted found that Alma was indeed talented. “Okay, Alma, stop for a moment.” If she kept that up he would climax too soon. He wanted something else now. “Alma, put it in your pussy. Give me a nice, slow fuck.”

Alma stood up. She straddled Ted’s legs and then guided his glistening cock into her moist hole. Ted was in heaven as she slowly sat down, finally resting gently on Ted’s thighs. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she began lifting herself, bringing her breasts closer to Ted’s face and then sitting back down. Again and again she glided up and down. Before long Ted was very close to orgasm. Alma’s body was incredible. This was the best he’d had yet. Ted knew he couldn’t hold back for long.

Then he heard a throat being cleared. Ted looked up and time seemed to stop. He hadn’t seen or heard them enter. There were three men in dark suits, each with a gun. Alma just kept moving herself up and down, and the shock of seeing the three men with guns pushed Ted over the edge.

It well-known in certain circles that throughout the animal kingdom, if the male of the species is threatened with death while in the act of mating, the biological instinct to reproduce is so strong that instead of defending himself, his body will override that option in order to complete the process of transferring sperm to the female. It has been claimed, by people who say they know, that the resulting orgasm (sometimes called, for obvious reasons, the “death orgasm”) is the most intensely pleasurable sensation possible without direct electrode stimulation of the brain. As if nature apologizes for the inconvenience of helplessness in the face of certain death by giving the poor bastard one last stupefying thrill of pure rapture.

Ted now experienced a form of this phenomenon himself as his sex-clouded mind was unable to cope with the sight of three guns pointed at his head. He knew he had to do something to save himself, but for all his efforts he couldn’t move, talk, or even think. His sudden fear fed a rush of adrenaline which in turn triggered the orgasm he had been, up to this point, successfully postponing. As the intense orgasm began to hit he could only gasp for breath. He could feel himself losing it and this caused even more fear which only further intensified his body’s reaction. Now he was no longer aware of who or where he was as his cock ejaculated remorselessly over and over into Alma while she continued to pump him.

One of the men spoke. “Well, Leo, what’s this?”

“This guy’s fuckin’ Alma here, boss, he’s...”

“Shut up, Leo. Get out.”

“Sure, boss.” Leo left the room quickly. The three men waited, guns trained on Ted.

As his spasms subsided and Ted could focus on his situation again, he grasped at his only hope.

“Look, I can explain.” The spray bottle was out of reach on the table in front of him. He eased Alma off him and leaned forward, stretching his arm over to it, only to be pushed back down onto the sofa before he could touch it.

“Don’t let him get that,” the man who had pushed him said, indicating the bottle. “He did somethin’ to Alma with it, and maybe Leo too, and they, uh, you know.”

“Yeah, I know,” said the leader, who then spoke to Ted. “My name’s Frank. What’s your’s?”

“Ted.”

“Well, Ted, you’re gonna explain, all right. But you’re gonna explain it my way.” He pointed over to a mirror hanging on the wall. “Maybe you don’t know we got video cameras back there. We like to keep tabs on what happens here. For future reference, if ya know what I mean.” He grinned. “We were gettin’ ready for a job here when you showed up. That was some party you had goin’. You really fucked Alma good.”

“Thanks,” he said, returning the grin. Maybe he wasn’t in as much trouble as he thought. Perhaps he could make these men see reason. “She was great,” he continued, “and she’d do you, too. Just ask her. She’d take on all of you now.”

Frank suddenly stopped smiling, his eyes narrowing. “Alma’s my daughter.”

Ted’s grin faded to a sickly grimace. As he saw Frank’s face harden he tried to say something but nothing came out.

Finally Frank nodded at Ted. “Take him down to the cellar. Maybe he’d rather talk down there.”

The fear of pain can be strong motivation, and these men knew how to use it. Ted told them everything they wanted to know. He told them even before they decided to test the effects of the drug by spraying Ted with it. But it wasn’t long before they did that, too. Soon, Ted had a very blank look in his eyes.

“You’re tellin’ me that just one spray of this, and anybody will do anything?”

“Yes.”

Frank was incredulous. “This I gotta see. You mean, that if I give you this old, rusty knife here, and then tell you to cut off your own prick with it, or use it to slit your own throat, you’d do it?”

“Yes, of course.” Ted had to agree that if he were told to do that, he would. He felt no emotion as he picked up the rusty blade. Ted patiently waited for his next instruction.