The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free to a Good Home

“FREE TO A GOOD HOME.

Three cute, adorable, playful kitties! All female, tan-colored, have had all their shots, not yet spayed. Call 555-1111; only serious calls please!”

That was the ad Denise had placed in the local paper the week before. She had rescued the three kittens four months ago, after finding them on the side of the road, abandoned. She had taken them in, had the vet check them out, give them all their shots; but now they were seven months old, and more than she could handle, and she really didn’t have the money to get them spayed—as it was summer, and the single high school teacher wasn’t working then.

This was it, she had told herself; if nobody called today, she would have no choice but to take them to the SPCA. And finally, as luck would have it, as she was lying out in her backyard getting some sun, her phone rang.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Yes,” replied the voice on the other end, a man with a strange-sounding accent. “I am calling about the three pussies?”

“The…what?” was her shocked response. “Oh, you mean the cats…right?”

“Ah, yes, the cats…where I come from, we call them all ‘pussies’. Are they still available?”

“Yes, yes!” exclaimed the excited Denise. “All three of them!”

“Wonderful,” he replied. “I come by there in…two hours?”

“Two hours, yes, that will be perfect, yes!” And she gave him the address, and directions, and hung up, excited and relieved. She went and got another glass of tea, and went back out to get a little more sun.

While she was sunbathing, one of her neighbors stopped by, an elderly woman that had always been friendly to her. She told Denise she had just recently lost one of her cats, and asked her if she might adopt one of the three she had, as she knew Denise was looking to find homes for them.

Denise hesitated at first, remembering that she had the man coming by later to see about them; but she would still have two left, surely if he was interested in them, he would take whatever she had! With a smile, she let the lady come in and choose one of the three tan-colored kittens to take home with her.

The older lady finally left, after talking Denise to death, and she looked up at the clock – he was going to be there any minute! She was still in her bikini from sunbathing, so she rushed into her bedroom and grabbed a halter top and a pair of short shorts and slid them on over her swimsuit, then slipped into a pair of 2″ heels. She made it back into the living room just as her doorbell rang.

She opened the door, still a bit out of breath. And then, she just stared at the man who was standing there in her doorway. He was tall, black, young, and extremely handsome, and was sharply dressed. She didn’t even realize she was staring until he spoke.

“Hello…you are the one I spoke to, on the phone?”

“Yes, yes,” she breathed, as she backed away to let him enter. “About the…cats…” As he walked in, she caught a whiff of whatever the scent was he was wearing. It was…dreamy…She shook her head and managed to refocus herself. “Please, come in, I’m Denise.”

He walked confidently into her living room as his eyes scanned in both directions. “I’m Derrick.” The two remaining kittens were perched on top of her overstuffed chair, side by side, not seeming to be affected one bit by the presence of someone new. He followed Denise towards the chair.

“Well,” she exclaimed, as she got to the chair, “here they are…” She was standing against the side of the chair, as he walked around her, to her left side, so he was facing the chair, standing between her and the kittens. He reached out his left hand and stroked the two kittens along their backs. As he did, his right hand grazed Denise’s exposed side, causing her to stiffen in surprise momentarily; but the contact was only momentary. She caught herself taking in his wonderful scent again.

“They are cute, and adorable, just like in the ad,” he said, as he turned to address her. “I’m surprised they haven’t been taken before now. Their…coloring is very appealing, as well.” He reached out to stroke the happy kittens between their ears, causing them to purr, as he spoke to the attractive woman standing in front of him. As he turned his attention back to the kittens, his outstretched right hand slid through Denise’s hair, causing her to sigh. His voice was melodic, smooth, and had a quiet strength to it, and the kittens were purring loudly, as happily as she had seen them react to anything.

“You seem like a cat person,” Denise smiled as she looked back at him, noticing how easily the kittens responded to his gentle petting. “You’ve had cats before…you have cats now?”

Derrick smiled gently as he moved his hand away from them. “Oh yes, I have had many pussies; you see, I don’t usually keep them for very long, though.”

His response took her completely by surprise. “What do you mean, you don’t keep them? What do you do with them, what happens to them?” For a moment, she felt quite worried about whether or not he would make a good owner for them; she was hoping that wasn’t the case!

It was as if he could see the look of concern and fear in her expression and reply, because he responded quicker than before. “Not to worry, my dear,” and he reached out to stroke her face with his right hand. “I am in the business of…finding good homes for them, it’s what I do.”

“Oh,” Denise replied, feeling instantly relieved, “thank you, I was worried there for a second.” She found herself once again breathing in his wonderful aroma, and all of her concerns about him vanished.

“It’s understandable. All better now, though, right?” he gently stroked his hand over her cheek, and through her hair.

“Yes…all better!” she sighed happily.

“Good. Now, the ad also mentioned they were playful, I believe?”

“Oh, yes, very!” she exclaimed. “Do you want to see?” She strode over to the corner of the living room and knelt down in front of a basket full of kitty toys. The two kittens jumped down and followed her, ready for play-time.

“Absolutely. Playful pussies are happy pussies, and it is easier to find a good home for them.” Derrick watched as she pulled out a couple of play mice from the basket and tossed them on the floor towards the waiting kittens. They batted them back to her, she batted them back towards them, and this went on for a couple of minutes, until Denise and one of the kittens batted a mouse at the same time, sending it flying underneath the desk.

Denise crawled over, getting down as low as she could and reaching under the desk, trying to find the mouse, as the two kittens swiped their paws underneath the desk as well, with no luck. Derrick, observing all this, chuckled. “Well, they certainly are playful, and a bit silly too, I see. Typical pussy behavior, knocking their toys where they can’t get to them.”

Denise finally gave up the search and got back to her feet. She walked over and picked up the other mice, putting them back in the basket. As she stood up, she felt Derrick behind her, breathed in his scent once again. He had reached down with his left hand and picked up the two kittens; his right hand slipped around Denise’s waist, his fingers gently caressing her bare midriff. She leaned back slightly into him, ever so slightly, sighing a bit.

“They are exactly as advertised,” he stated calmly. “Cute, adorable, playful, female, tan…I will take all three.”

“Three…?” Denise replied, as she felt his fingers sliding down her stomach, under the waistband of her shorts. “There’s only—”

“Three,” he repeated calmly, as his hand slid all the way in, under her bikini bottoms, cupping her mound, eliciting a startled gasp from the stunned Denise. “I will take all three.”

“Huh…no…what…I’m not…ohh…” she moaned as his fingers danced all over her labia, as she tried to protest, tried to make sense of what he just said, what he was doing…could he not see there were only two…she struggled, twisting her hips a bit, completely bewildered by what was happening.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear. “Is there a problem, pussy?” There was a calm authority in his voice, and she stopped protesting. She continued to whimper quietly as his fingers continued their stroking of her most sensitive area. “Good pussy. Yes, all three of you.”

Denise still had no idea what was happening, but the way he spoke, the sound of his voice, whispering in his ear, was dampening all of the thoughts she knew she should be having, the thoughts that she should be struggling, protesting. Instead, she felt meek and submissive. He slowly and smoothly withdrew his hand from her shorts; it was predictably damp.

He whispered to her again, a simple command: “Down.” She felt her knees go rubbery as she dropped to them. She heard him pull something out of his pocket, something that jingled, and then, a moment later, she felt something being placed around her neck, and then a ‘click’ and another jingle. She couldn’t see it, but she knew instinctively what it was, and what it meant. Her arms dropped to her sides as she knelt there, on her floor. She heard the sound of something being clipped onto the collar, and then, she saw the other end of the chain as he tied it around the desk leg.

“Stay,” he commanded, and Denise watched helplessly as he walked away, out the door, with both of the kittens still in his grasp. A million thoughts were all desperately trying to get her attention, but the sound of his voice was still echoing through her head, drowning out all of the thoughts of struggling, of resisting, of trying to escape. A minute later, Derrick returned, pulling a rather large cat carrier behind him, on wheels. Her eyes widened, as the reality of her situation finally set in; she was being taken, too. She was a ‘pussy’ to this man; he was treating her no differently than the two kittens she had been so eager to give away.

She watched as he rolled the carrier over behind her, and opened the door. ‘This is it,’ she thought as he untied the chain from the desk, ‘my last chance to escape,’ but before she could move a muscle, there was his voice in her ear again, whispering.

“In the carrier.”

Her heart started pounding as she felt herself dropping to all fours, backing up slowly. “That’s a good pussy, keep going.” Her feet were inside, then her legs, then her torso, her arms, and finally her head. He tossed the end of the lead he was holding into the carrier with her, and without hesitation, closed the door. She looked out at him, through the bars of the door, as he took the handle of the carrier and pulled it out behind him, like he was rolling out a suitcase.

A few moments later, she found herself loaded into the back of his van, along with the two kittens, each in a smaller, but matching, carrier. She gulped as she tried to wrap her mind around what had just happened. She found herself wondering who Derrick really was, where he was from, as she heard him start the van and begin to drive away. She looked around the inside of the van and realized there weren’t any other carriers. She swallowed hard – somehow he had known exactly what he was picking up beforehand…but how? What was it about his voice, his demeanor, his mannerisms…the kittens had taken to him immediately, and so had she…

And then, the biggest question popped into her head. Where were they going? What did he mean by his statement about being ‘in the business of finding good homes for them’? She looked out at the two kittens; they were curled up contentedly inside their carriers, fast asleep. Denise yawned as she realized how much the intensity of all these thoughts, and what she had just experienced, had exhausted her; and soon, she was curled up inside her carrier, with its soft, cushiony floor, and she joined her sisters in deep, happy slumber.