The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friends under Dominion

mc mf ff md

An account of the training of a ravenous slut, a bimbo, and their cute, friendly guard slave.

Subject: Elnora Spencer

Scheduled Procedures: Submission and self-loathing imprint

Lady Elnora helplessly struggled against the metal restraints locking her into the brainwashing Gear. It wasn’t a conscious effort, as she was fully under the influence of brain-altering drugs, and thus had become completely innocent and naive. She was looking through the eyes of a bound and gagged slave, experiencing male Masters fucking or whipping her as they pleased.

“Yes...I love it when Master whips me. He cares enough to educate my worthless, filthy self. He loves me.”

No, the only reason she still struggled despite being drugged into doe-eyed acceptance was that she had dreaded such a fate since she was old enough to think. She had dedicated her life to defeating the superior technology of the Dominion which now had her in its grasp, ingraining resistance into her muscle memory. Unfortunately, this instinctual resistance was ultimately irrelevant. The buzzer pressed against her clitoris made her shiver in pleasure every time the virtual Master fucked her good, and the electrodes all over her body shocked her every time she was whipped. And with every sensation, be it pain or pleasure, thoughts of deep gratitude were injected in her mind. She did not realize it was a simulation at all. She was in the docile slave’s skin, experiencing everything as reality, and thus had no reason to believe her inner thoughts weren’t her very own.

“I’m worthless without Master. I love when he pleasures himself with me, I love when he punishes and educates me.”

She felt comfort in the palm of her Master’s hand. Truly submissive feelings soaked into her mushy brain, changing her true values ever so slightly. She would be back to her arrogant self eventually, but this wonderful feeling of abandon would never completely leave her.

* * *

Three hours earlier...

As Lady Elnora’s mother often told her, “There always comes a day when your wishes will be granted by chance. Strive to always foster selfless, humble thoughts, or you will regret having brought misfortune”. That said, was it really such hubris to ask for a nice room after one month in the friggin’ jungle?!

Hubris or not, fact was misfortune did find a way to turn such a wish into a catastrophe. Elnora and her bodyguard were not here by choice, or even luck. They had been captured in the middle of the jungle and brought to the enemy they were here to oppose. Their prison was large and comfortable, of this there was no doubt. It was like a three-star hotel room and had everything one needed, even a kitchen and a fridge. Lady Elnora, still clad in the coarse leather outfit survival in the jungle demanded, had to work very hard not to dance in celebration. But work hard she did, because as luxurious as it was, this room was ostensibly a prison. There were metal bars on the windows and guards steadfastly waiting outside. Female guards, but tall, lean, mean looking ones.

Elnora, in comparison, had a rather standard physique, if a bit on the...flat side. Her survival outfit and greasy brunette hair tied into a haphazard bun marred her pretty features, but did not entirely hide them. It was obvious that, freed of the rigors of the jungle, she would be a very pretty girl.

Her bodyguard, Evangeline, was a rather strong-looking woman herself, and fit right into her jungle outfit, Still, she seemed like a dainty princess compared to the guards. Her specialty was survival, after all, whereas they all looked like accomplished athletes. Nonetheless, Elnora was glad they didn’t get separated, if only because she could vent on someone that way.

“So, huh, Young Mistress, if you don’t mind me saying...”

“Shut the hell up, Evangeline! You were supposed to guarantee my survival, you musclehead lady-in-waiting!”

“I sure was waiting for you to blame me for events way outside my control. I can carry your weight deep inside the jungle, no problem, but don’t dive into Dominion territory, for crying out loud!”

“You...Do you really have so much meat-dedicated space between your ears you can’t remember a map?! What kind of guide are you?!”

“Urgh...”

The fit blonde with a short bob, a fitting leather armor and a belt full of survival tools reeled. She really wanted to come up with a rebuttal, but she wasn’t very good with words, for one, and for two, her Young Mistress was right. She did know next to nothing about the geopolitical situation. Even still...

“A-Anyway, stop covering your tracks! Your father the Duke specifically said we didn’t have to worry about being captured.”

“That’s right, and you know why? Because this jungle is twenty times larger than our country and the Dominion flag floating in the port capital matters dick all! Or at least it shouldn’t if my brilliant bodyguard hadn’t lit a friggin’ fire!”

“You were delirious from dehydration! If I didn’t boil water you would have died! No wait, you’re still delirious, are you? I mean, your specialty might be biology but you can’t be unaware mankind kind of needs fire. And besides, we light those all the time, don’t try to deflect the subject! When I say this is Dominion territory, I’m obviously talking about how they have a flying fortress patrolling the area with those scanner Gears of theirs! Your fancy maps sure as hell didn’t mention that!”

“Gh...Obviously they’re a recent invasion force...”

“In a jungle?!”

The two unfortunate women’s bickering was interrupted by a calm male voice.

“Now now. Don’t ruin your complexion playing the blame game. Well, no more than the mud and facepaint does, at least. We were after you specifically, Lady Elnora, and there is nothing Evangeline could have done about it. We scanned the land for your family crest, after all.”

A young man in a lab coat showed up behind the bars. He wore glasses, yet looked nothing like your typical egghead. He looked nothing but handsome, if a bit cold looking. He also had a princely aura about him, though that might have just been the muscle-bound colossus of a woman steadfastly keeping watch around him. Evangeline thought she was buff, but this was just excessive. It looked self-evident this creature could effortlessly snap your neck. More importantly...

“See? I told you there was no point in bringing that medal thing!”

“And I told you this was a direct order from Father!“

“Is this lie true?”

“Yes it frigging is!”

The man shook his head and sighed.

“In any case, both of your conversions into sex slaves should begin shortly.”

Elnora and Evangeline suddenly froze. Their anger at each other had led them to completely forget the atrocious reality. A woman captured by the Dominion could only really expect one fate.

“Since you are VIPs,” The man continued, “I am affecting a guard to your cell.”

“I’m sure you didn’t notice over that bodyguard that no d-doubt spanks you in bed,” Toxically replied Lady Elnora despite shaking in fear, “But we have plenty of guards already.”

“I’d stuff guards down your throat if I could.” Snarled the pretty boy. “Lila!”

“Yes, Master!”

The door to the luxurious cell opened, and the two captives braced themselves for another predator of a female guard. Instead entered a smiling cutie, no taller than Elnora but much more curvaceous. Where the noble had almost no chest to speak of and had to compensate with her delicate features, the petite guard was both cute and had breasts the size of melons. She was dressed conservatively for a slave, but her tight-fitting short pants and loose tank top was still ultimately pretty skimpy. Her auburn hair was tied in a ponytail, with bangs framing her adorable face. She smiled earnestly and extended her hand into the air, then cheered...

“Hi! I’m Lila! Sorry for the intrusion, but I’ll be living with you from now on! It’s my first time actually guarding prisoners without my friends! Please treat me well!”

“What?!” Screeched Lady Elnora. “There is no way this whore is living with Evangeline and me! I won’t allow it!”

“Come now, Elnora.” Sighed the young man. “I know there is no sugar-coating your situation, but Lila is the most pleasant option I can provide you. Her personality has been very meticulously crafted to be upbeat and friendly. She won’t be a menace, I assure y...”

“I’m not talking about that, I’m talking about her boobs!”

The brunette clawed at the air, her teeth clenched in utter repulsion. Then she pointed an accusatory finger at Lila’s generous chest.

“Look at those milk sacks! You are taunting me!”

“M...Milk sacks?” Repeated Lila, dumbfounded.

“Elnora...” Sighed the noble’s lean bodyguard. “We’re in sex slave territory. It would really be time to drop that complex of yours...”

“Never! Oversized breasts are a curse upon one’s intellect! That bellâtre is trying to infect us with stupidity before even putting us through the brainwashing process!”

The young man seemed at a loss. He was informed at length about Elnora Spencer, but no report ever mentioned a personality this difficult. “The Bureau told her genius intellect was the only difficulty I would have”, He thought. “How the hell is this harpy an easy patient?!”

“And wh-what’s your name anyway?!” Demanded Elnora with a hateful glare.

“...You may only be future slaves, but you will only know me as Master all the same.” Sternly replied the man, hiding his unease. “In any case, I must be going. Do try to get along with your guard.”

And with that, he left, followed by his hulking bodyguard.

* * *

For the tense half minute after the man’s departure, Elnora kept glaring at Lila, yet did not notice what Evangeline did. Their buxom new “friend” had left the door open behind her! What a convenient time for Lady Elnora’s breast theory to be corroborated. The survivalist pounced on Lila and put her into an arm lock. The guard was surprised and offered little resistance. Evangeline was about to prove how steadfast she had grown as a servant, and tell her Mistress to forget her and escape. However, it was not simply a sacrifice of loyalty, as her Lady was crucial to opposing the Dominion. Elnora’s escape had to be secured, even at the cost of her own freedom...

But then Lila effortlessly broke the arm lock, throwing the selfless -and noticeably taller- Evangeline meters away in one swing. The deceptively strong guard turned around and pouted as Evangeline lied down on the floor, dumbfounded.

“Buut! Master just told you I’m very nice! Why would you...” At that moment, Lila opened her eyes and noticed the open cell door. “—eek! Ah...Huh...Ha ha ha! Sorry...”

“I knew it, her head is swimming in milk!” Growled the noble. “Disgusting...”

“Sorry! Sorry! Master made me a little airheaded, he he he...”

Lila went from an embarrassed smile to a determined, eager pose.

“But! I’ll do my best to keep it together and guard you properly, so you can be enslaved safely and happily!”

She has said that the way somebody would pledge to help a friend win a sports competition. Evangeline got back on her feet and laboriously went to stand between her Lady and the slave.

“You monster...There is no way I will allow you to get close to Lady Elnora.”

“Don’t worry, Evangeline, I do not intend to listen this thrall’s lies.”

“Whaaat? But...I’m not a monster or a thrall.” Denied Lila, looking surprised and a little hurt. “I’m just here to help you learn to become good slaves! This is what a friend does, right?”

“It is absolutely friggin’ not!”

“Especially not when you’re some kind of hulking beast behind a cute disguise!” Added the bodyguard. “I know what a human is capable of and it does not include breaking out of an arm lock with sheer force! What are you, a Gear in disguise?!”

Lila ruffled her hair and let out an embarrassed smile again.

“Oh, that’s right, you barbarians don’t know anything about technology. No, you can’t disguise technology as a human, that’s too complicated! I’m just like all guards, I got my muscles enhanced while my mind was being erased.” Excited, she then put her fingers on her temples to think hard. “You see, you see, the guard serum multiplies muscle strength, but also has different effects on different girls! Most become taller and more athletic. They become Puma guards and their personality is reconstructed to be professional and stuff. Tiger guards become huuuge and able to crush stones, so they’re given the strongest, most loyal and rigorous personalities.”

Elnora remembered the wall of bricks accompanying the “Master”. This must have been a Tiger, then...

“And then some prisoners have their strength enhanced but don’t look different at all!” Smiled Lila, apparently very pleased to obviously be in that category. “So we get a sex slave treatment halfway. We’re made pretty and cute, then we get implanted with happy, friendly personalities! We’re Kitten guards. I love assisting my strong older sisters! Mew!”

The captives were still both very wary of the slave, but after struggling against the Dominion for such a long time and hearing only the worst rumors, they couldn’t help but be a bit curious...And this thrall seemed ready to talk about the system, if anything. As Elnora always said, information is power.

“Why was your mind erased in the first p-place?”

“I don’t know!” Lila smiled. “I mean, I know guard slaves are criminal women, but I was completely emptied. One month in the cocoon and the noise makes it harder and harder to resist, then you forget eeeeverything! Then, when you don’t have a thought for days and your body has like accepted all the serum, the voices teach you who you are and you become a good, loyal slave! Aaah, I miss my cocoon!” She blushed. “Being completely mindless is the comfiest!”

“They completely destroy your identity just for breaking the law?!” Screamed Evangelyne, horrified. “Tell me it’s a life sentence at least!”

Elnora looked at her childhood friend. Figures she would react so violently to this...Eva had been a street urchin, and seemed promised to prison after a failed heist on her Father’s mansion. If she hadn’t intervened, Evangeline would still be a reprobate today.

* * *

“What’s your name?”

“Squirrel. Git away from me ya lil’ noble goose!”

“My name is Elnora. I may be young but I’m already a biologist. I will study natural sciences hard to find a substance that can defeat the Dominion’s Gears and their mind control. However, for this I will need to travel into many different places.”

“Like I care!”

“I’m not finished. You may be young but you can survive by yourself and sneak into dangerous places. Get it? We can help each other. I can give you a home here as my lady-in-waiting, and you can help me in my future expeditions.”

“...”

“I can hold Father off for maybe three more days. After that, you’ll be send to a proper prison and judged. But if you pledge service to me in front of him, he will readily believe I had you tamed. He dotes on me, the big dupe. Thus, he will consider you punished and let me decide your fate. Consider it. This mutual exchange profits you greatly.”

“And why’zzat?”

“Because I can hire any survivalist. I just loathe the idea of going out into this filthy town to find one. You’re convenient, while I am a unique chance to you.”

“Grrr...”

“Just think about it.”

* * *

Elnora hadn’t imagined at the time Squirrel could grow to be such a dependable bodyguard and, well, friend. She hadn’t meant to admonish her for their capture at the hands of the Dominion. She just had to let off steam...

“Life sentence? No, no way!” Handwaved Lila. “We can get anti-serums and a backup of our personalities after our sentence is done!”

“I see...And yours was for how long?”

“Huh...I’m not sure, the Masters only tell us when we ask. Maybe I’m already free to go, but I got so many precious friends here! It’s not like they’re going to kick us out of our duty because of something our former selves did, right?” She nodded, confident this was a good deal. “That’d be totally cruel! Like, if I went back, I’d be leaving Sarah and Mariah behind. Look, they’re looking at us now. Hiii!”

The tall, athletic Puma guards, one with wild chestnut hair, and the other with a short black bob, waved at their Kitten sister with a faint but earnest smile.

“Oh, but Angela and Barbarella, too...Oh and I can’t forget...”

Elnora and Evangeline fell dead silent for a few seconds, glaring at the plushie of a guard with tired eyes as she went through her countless guard friends.

“Huh HUH. And when was the last time you ever saw a guard check if she was free to go and drop out of her duty?”

Lila rubbed her temples again, searching her memories...And then smiled.

“Anyways, you guys want to get into proper clothes?”

“Don’t change the friggin’ subject, you dumb cow!!”

Sigh Let it go, Elnora...I bet the whole reason they make those happy-go-lucky Kitten guards out of their weakest subjects is to make the whole guard post happy with their lives in the first place.“

“She did mention it was her first time being assigned to prisoners. It makes sense they would try and placate physically enhanced slaves besides the programming. The Dominion is as devious as the spies said...”

But just as they arrived at this conclusion, an ominous hiss started seeping out of the walls around them. Unsurprisingly, a quick glance showed jets of semi-transparent gas invading the room. Evangeline sprang to action and tore the satin bedsheets from the bed before pressing it against her and Elnora’s mouthes. Lila didn’t seem to be concerned, and only hopped excitedly.

“Yay, it’s time for your training! You’ll be so much happier with one foot inside the wonderful world of slavery!”

Even through the fabric, the two captives already started feeling dizzy. Was the guard immune? They guessed it would make...Sense...