The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Friendship vs. Hypnosis

Summary: Paul gets tired of being platonic best friends with Mimi.

Keywords: mf, md, mc, ds, hm

“On the count of three, you’ll be completely awake, Mimi. One...two...three.”

Mimi, a pretty, friendly blue-eyed blonde with a round Midwestern face and a slender, pleasing figure, opened her eyes. She looked around her for a second in silence. She was still in Paul’s dormitory suite, dressed in her plaid button-down shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes.

“Was I asleep?” she finally asked.

“You were hypnotized,” said Paul, a handsome boy with black, curly hair and a ruddy complexion.

“No, I wasn’t,” Mimi said. She giggled a little as she realized what must have happened. “Really?”

“How do you feel?” asked Paul.

“I feel fine,” said Mimi, brushing a piece of lint off of her shirt, which was surprisingly well filled out for such a thin girl.

“So now I’m supposed to be a submissive little servant girl, right?” she said, with a sweet smile.

“You tell me,” said Paul. “Do you feel any different?”

“No, I don’t think so,” said Mimi. “But I always want to do nice things for you and make you happy. That would be true whether it worked or not.”

“When do you do all these nice things for me?” said Paul with a laugh.

“Well, I always want to,” said Mimi with a frown, “even if I don’t always get the chance.”

Paul and Mimi had met in their sophomore year of high school. Mimi had instantly taken to Paul, but had never given him the opportunity to court her: from the beginning she had cast him as a confidant, regaled him with stories of the boys she wanted and the boys who wanted her. His ego somewhat bruised, Paul accepted the role of best friend, as Mimi had clearly closed off the possibility of more intimate access to her very desirable person. On her part, Mimi thought that it was best to let Paul know clearly where he stood. She didn’t mind leading boys on sometimes, but she genuinely liked Paul and didn’t want to hurt him.

The two had other boyfriends or girlfriends off and on through high school, but remained best buddies, and wound up going to the same college. Paul’s feelings for Mimi were more complex than the simple, platonic love and affection she showed him. Part of him valued Mimi as a friend, and genuinely liked her kindness and openness. But side by side with that good will was a resentment that had been born as soon as Mimi had relegated him to friendship, and that had never gone away. His romantic feelings for her had vanished long ago, but not his desire for her body, which was often nearby to provoke him. Recently he had started daydreaming pleasantly about doing violent things to Mimi: for instance, about slapping his pretty friend hard across the face; he liked to imagine in detail her shocked expression, the reddening finger marks on her left cheek, her stunned, stuttering attempt to ask him why. Still, if you’d asked Paul what he thought of Mimi, he’d have said she was wonderful, and he’d have meant it.

“So now what?” said Mimi.

“Now I’ll tell you to do some things, and you can tell me what thoughts go through your head when I tell you.”

“Okay,” said Mimi. It was early in the afternoon on a beautiful spring day, with a gentle breeze wafting the white curtains. Both Paul’s suitemates would be gone until tomorrow evening.

“Get me a glass of water,” said Paul.

Mimi smiled broadly at Paul. Then she walked to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water.

Paul drank it. “What was that like?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” said Mimi. “That’s not a sign of anything. I’d have done that anytime.”

“What do you feel?” said Paul.

“I feel happy that you enjoyed the water.”

“Nothing unusual about that feeling?”

“It feels the same as always to me.”

Paul thought. “There are some dishes in the sink.”

“You want me to wash them?” asked Mimi.

“Yes.”

“Okay.” Mimi turned around and went back to the kitchen. When Paul heard Mimi running the tap water, it occurred to him that he could catch up on his Applied Psych reading while he waited for Mimi to finish.

When Mimi returned, Paul was still reading. Mimi sat on the sofa.

Paul looked at Mimi. She was smiling faintly, and seemed quite content. She’s so beautiful, he thought.

“You okay?” said Paul.

“Yes,” said Mimi. “So you were hoping to get a little housework done when you suggested this hypnosis thing?”

“Mimi, after you’re done with whatever thing you choose to do for me, don’t sit down. Remain standing.”

“Okay,” said Mimi, with a smile and a faint tone of sarcasm. She stood in front of Paul.

Paul looked her over. “Take your shoes off. And put them in the closet.”

“My shoes?” said Mimi. She gave him a curious look, her first gesture of doubt. Her brow slightly furrowed, she kicked off her tennis shoes, walked them to the closet, and stood barefoot before Paul, who looked at her.

“Why the shoes?” she asked.

“Because it makes you look more like a servant,” said Paul.

Mimi smiled again.

“What are you thinking?” asked Paul.

“Nothing. The same as before.”

“What? That you like doing things for me?”

“Yes,” said Mimi. “Does that seem strange to you?”

“No.”

“It made me sad when you said before that I didn’t do enough things for you. I didn’t know that you thought that. You know that you’re my dearest friend in the world, don’t you?”

“And you’re mine,” said Paul. He thought a second. “Get the vacuum cleaner in the closet, and vacuum the rug.”

Mimi padded straight to the closet, set up the vacuum cleaner, and began working. Paul picked up his psych book.

“Do you like to see girls barefoot?” said Mimi, vacuuming.

“Yeah,” said Paul.

“You never told me that.”

“When would I have had occasion to tell you that?” he said.

“Are you a foot fetishist?” asked Mimi.

“No,” said Paul, a bit embarrassed at the word. “Is it warm in here?”

“A little,” said Mimi.

“Take off the rest of your clothes, and put them on the table until you finish vacuuming.”

Paul watched for Mimi’s reaction. There was none at all for a few seconds. She continued to vacuum, looking down at the carpet, her lips slightly parted, her eyes slightly narrowed.

Without turning off the vacuum cleaner or looking at Paul, she stood upright and quickly undid the buttons of her shirt, as if she were alone. She threw the shirt onto the table; then with a touch of her fingers and a little shrug, her bra was gone, and her round, white breasts were dancing across her chest. Paul couldn’t process what he was seeing: it was as if a law of physics was being violated. In a moment Mimi was stepping out of her blue jeans; in another her white panties, brief but not thonged, slid quickly down her long legs. Without ever looking at Paul, the naked girl deposited the rest of her clothes on the table and resumed vacuuming. The entire process couldn’t have taken more than 15 seconds.

With a bare pretence of continuing to read, Paul stared at Mimi over the top edge of his book, taking in all the carnal details that he had been speculating about for years. The volume of her breasts, in contrast to her thin back and shoulders, exceeded his hopes, and his eyes kept returning to the spectacle of them bouncing and swinging in quick little arcs beneath her bent-over torso. Her nipples were puffy and did not protrude much; he had wanted them to be pointy, but was adjusting to the situation rapidly. Her ass was much as he had pictured it: compact, not too wide across but with a nice little backwards curve. Surprisingly (because Paul thought of her as a neat freak), her blonde bush was barely trimmed at all, rather overgrown by modern standards. What he really wanted to see were Mimi’s most private and obscene bits. He was looking for unruly, blood-flushed cunt lips, the pucker of her asshole—anything nasty to expose this fresh-faced, clean-scrubbed girl as an animal with bodily systems and functions. But Mimi was a tight little package down below, and her girl parts were more internal than most. Paul couldn’t get a good unobstructed look up Mimi’s holes, even when she bent over to vacuum under the furniture.

Paul looked down to confirm what he could feel already: he was completely hard and bulging through his cotton pants. Pretending to read would be silly under the circumstances. And he couldn’t cover himself with the psych book without looking silly. He decided to put the book down.

Naked Mimi finished the room, put the vacuum cleaner away in the closet, and stood gloriously before Paul, waiting, not covering herself. His initial disappointment over her puffy nipples had been overcome: they blossomed across her breasts like little flowers, immodest and suggestive, begging to be sucked. Mimi’s expression had changed a little: she was smiling, but only faintly, and her lips were slightly open. Paul plainly saw her glance dart down to his erect cock, then quickly return to his face.

“Now your floor is nice and clean,” she said pleasantly.

“How did you feel about that?” Paul asked.

“I was happy to do it for you,” she said. “You guys don’t take very good care of this place.”

“Do you feel hypnotized now?” said Paul.

“I don’t know,” said Mimi. “It’s hard to tell. It’s not like you’re asking me to do anything I don’t want to do.”

This last, absurd statement caused Mimi’s smile to drop for a moment. Paul saw her steal a glance down at her bare body, then resume looking at him with a pleasant but uncertain look. It was hard to tell whether she was slightly troubled, or slightly aroused, or had something unrelated on her mind.

“From now on, when I give you a command, do it quickly,” said Paul. “Do it as if every second counted.”

Mimi gave a funny smile, as if she thought this was a frivolous request. “Okay, if you want,” she said.

“Put your clothes away in the closet,” he said.

Instantly, Mimi dashed to the table and snatched up the pile of her clothing. Half running, half walking, she went to the closet and put her shirt and jeans on a hanger, making mistakes because she was hurrying. She threw her bra and panties on the closet shelf and rushed back to Paul. She was breathing just a little heavily as she stood smiling before him, a hint of perspiration between her lovely breasts.

Paul had wanted to drag this exploratory period out more, but he was about to change the plan. Mimi watched him with an odd look of curiosity as he stood up and freed his rigid cock from his pants.

“Suck me, Mimi,” he said.

Mimi looked as if she had been asked a difficult question. She did not hurry, in violation of Paul’s instructions. But, without noticeable hesitation, she got down on her knees on the carpet, and moved toward Paul. Not looking up, pondering his cock as if it were a logistical problem, she put her hands on the back of Paul’s thighs, eased her mouth around his member, and began blowing him.

The first sensation of pleasure was almost abstract: Paul couldn’t grasp that this was actually happening.

“Suck a little harder, Mimi.”

Mimi obeyed instantly, the bobbing of her blonde head now more forceable and viscous. A switch flipped in Paul’s head, and he was suddenly in ecstasy, almost swooning at each backwards pull of Mimi’s slippery mouth. He was going to come very quickly.

“Stop, Mimi, stop! Stop.”

Mimi stopped, not looking up, breathing hard, her open mouth hovering around the glans of Paul’s cock.

“Look up at me.”

Mimi pulled her head back and looked up. The hint of a smile played around the edges of her lips: her eyes were heavy-lidded.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she said quickly.

“Do you still think you weren’t hypnotized?”

Mimi’s brow furrowed, and her mouth opened to answer, but she couldn’t find words. Paralyzed with confusion, she narrowed her eyes, as if she were trying to remember something.

Paul took pity on her and said, “Go on, Mimi. Keep sucking.”

An expression of great relief appeared on Mimi’s face, and she dived at Paul’s cock like a drowning woman at a life preserver.

The thrill of Mimi’s mouth pulling at Paul’s dick was overwhelming. “Oh, my fucking God, Mimi!” he cried involuntarily. “I love you, Mimi!” Where did that come from? The pause in the blowjob had done nothing to cool Paul off: he could feel his orgasm approaching, from a distance. Starting to tingle, he looked down at the lovely girl who had perplexed him for so many years. From his angle, he could barely make out the expression on Mimi’s pretty face as she bobbed furiously back and forth, a woman with a mission. Over her disheveled blonde hair, he could see her pink, protruding buttocks, two perfect ovals. Behind them, the upturned soles of her feet on the carpet. It was happening...he was coming, hard....

Swallowing everything, Mimi continued to mouth Paul’s cock vigorously until he had clearly subsided. Then she sat back on her haunches and looked up at him with a sweet smile. Without thinking, Paul rested a hand affectionately on Mimi’s head.

“Did you like that?” she asked.

“It was the best thing in my life so far,” he answered.

“I’m so glad,” she said, with real feeling. Paul took his hand off of Mimi’s head and pulled himself together.

“Clean me up, with your tongue,” he said.

Like a horse grazing, Mimi leaned forward and began licking the remaining semen off Paul’s dick. She seemed content, as if she were eating ice cream. Paul found the touch of her tongue so compelling that he was halfway to being hard again by the time he was clean. He wanted to fuck Mimi, but was worried that he wouldn’t be ready yet.

“That’s enough, Mimi,” he said after a while. “Sit back.”

Mimi pulled away and sat before him, waiting. She had managed to swallow all of Paul’s semen while he was coming in her mouth, but her cleanup left a tiny glob of cum on her upper lip. Paul watched with pleasure as Mimi’s tongue darted out to get the droplet, her smiling the whole time.

“Are you comfortable like that?” asked Paul.

“Uh-huh,” said Mimi.

“Let your arms hang by your side. Your back straight. And spread your knees a little. A little wider,” said Paul. He adjusted Mimi until her cunt was in plain view. She didn’t seem to mind.

“Are you still comfortable?”

“For now,” said the naked girl.

“Your feet will get tired like that, won’t they?” said Paul. “Get down off your toes.”

Mimi flattened her legs and feet against the carpet and sat back on her haunches.

“Better?”

“Yes, much better.”

“From now on, instead of standing before me when you’re finished with a task, get in that exact position. Okay?”

“Okay,” said Mimi.

“And don’t talk anymore unless it’s important.”

Mimi started to open her mouth in assent, but closed it again. She sat silent, straight-backed and wide, wide open, looking at him.

Paul couldn’t think of any additional touches to make Mimi more of a slave. Now he wanted to see the finished product in action. It was getting dark. “Turn on that lamp in the corner.” Mimi jumped up and ran to the far wall, her breasts flying. She turned the lamp on, then ran back to Paul, fell to her knees, and assumed her no-secrets submissive position.

Paul lay down on the sofa and put his hands behind his head, savoring the situation. He got a special surge of sadistic pleasure from robbing Mimi of her voice. It must be getting difficult for her, he thought, to pretend to herself that she was merely expressing affection for him. She was waiting patiently on the carpet, looking at him with slightly parted lips and slightly narrowed eyes. Her breasts were held high by her bolt-upright posture. And her cunt was in plain view. Paul gave it a good look. He truly wished her lips were more visible, but he could make out some detail, some bulges of dark, wet flesh that were liberated by Mimi’s outrageous split. He looked up at Mimi’s eyes, which contained the hint of a question that she could no longer ask. She had seen him staring between her legs. What was she thinking right now? It occurred to Paul that her thoughts were now irrelevant, and that it would be pleasant for him not to worry about them anymore.

He wanted to wait a while longer before fucking. “Let’s have dinner,” he said. “There’s some pasta in the cupboard, and a bottle of sauce in the refrigerator. And see if you can throw together a salad to go with it. Don’t touch the wine—that’s Aaron’s. Anything else you find in the fridge is fair game.”

Mimi ran into the kitchen. Paul heard the sounds of clattering pans and cupboard doors closing. This was going to take a while. Paul picked up his book.

You haven’t really eaten until a naked woman has served you dinner, thought Paul as he sat at table while Mimi filled his plate, her breasts dangling inches from his face. She knelt obediently by his side while he ate, and ran to get him anything he asked for. The expression on her face was changing, Paul thought, becoming hazier, more inward, less friendly and open. When he was finished eating, he told Mimi to get a plate of food for herself. Then he sat in the living room with a glass of whiskey while Mimi ate, kneeling spread-legged by the table.

After she had eaten and cleaned up, the naked blonde returned to her position at her feet. It was time. “Follow me, Mimi,” he said, and walked to the bedroom.

“Into the bed,” he said to her, more gently than he had imagined it. Mimi scrambled onto the bed, lay on her back, and watched him as he removed his clothes. If there was any hesitation or anxiety in her, it was impossible to tell: her heavy eyelids and open mouth seemed to beckon to him, and she twisted slowly amid the sheets, as if in anticipation.

Paul put on a condom, then climbed into bed and rested a hand on Mimi’s cunt. A flood of sticky fluid burst forth as he pressed a finger through her outer lips and into her. Mimi moaned and lifted her soft body into her arms, her breasts swaying lightly. Caught up in the moment, Paul was forgetting the cruel glee with which he had planned the event. He felt every inch of the passage as his cock slid slowly into Mimi’s body, each inch with its own distinctive ache or tingle. As he began to move inside her, her high-pitched moans suddenly dropped an octave and turned into breathy, loud sighs. Was she coming already? He couldn’t tell. “I love you, Mimi,” Paul cried, his own orgasm in sight. The strange words kept coming: “I love you so desperately! I’ve always, always loved you!” She writhed in his arms like a panther as he shot his load inside her.

The moon, or maybe a streetlight, cast shadows into the room as the sweating couple disengaged. Whimpering softly, Mimi continued to rub against Paul in soft little circle motions. Maybe she’s not finished, thought Paul, but I’m too tired to help her. He pulled a cover over Mimi, gathered her to him, and shifted to a position where he could sleep. Her moans subsiding, Mimi reached for Paul’s now-limp cock, pulled off the condom, and tossed it on the night table. Then she curled up against his stomach, cradling his wet cock gently in her hand. Just before falling asleep, Paul thought to himself that he didn’t know at all how things would be when the two of them woke up in the morning...