The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Hire Help to Goddesses

By Topper

Being forty-eight, single and enough money to never worry any more in life you think I would be happy. I was, except I hated to clean house and wash cloths. Now my house is very modest, I live on Lake Wabasee in Southern Wisconsin. The house is five thousand square feet with three levels. The lower level consists of a game room with bar, a home office and the laundry room. Off the game room are sliding doors which leads to a patio were my hot tub sits and a walkway to the lake. The first floor is the kitchen, dinning room, and bathroom, living room over looking the lake and the master bedroom and bath over looking the lake with sliding doors. Off the kitchen is a sliding door which leads to a wrap around deck. The third floor has two large bedrooms and a bathroom for guest. I just didn’t want to deal with it anymore. I search and talk to a few friends and they recommended a lady from Cuba. She’s been here for seven months and has a green card which makes her legal. I interview her and we hit it off right away. Her name was Emilia and she was thirty-seven years old. I love her accent and broken English. We schedule her for Tuesdays and Thursdays from eight in the mourning to two in the afternoon. We agree on twenty-two dollars an hour with a raise in three months. We shook hands and I told her I see her next week.

Emilia started the first week of March. By the middle of April the house never look better. Emilia was an excellent house keeper and cook. For when she was here she would make lunches for me. The food was exceptional, authentic Cuban dishes. We would sit at lunch and talk about things. One problem Emilia had was trying to express herself in English. She would get frustrated and I would laugh and tell her not to worry. I really enjoy her company. She was very attractive. She stood about five foot seven, had long jet black hair down to the middle of her back, a perfect body in my eyes 36dd-26-36 with an ass to die for. Her face was just like an angel, deep brown eyes, small nose; perfect white teeth with lips that made a man crave for them. And that skin, smooth, soft, a golden natural tan color. She was definitely beautiful. She always wore jeans and tight tops which show off her body. There were nights after she left I would dose off thinking of her, only to awaken and still smell her perfume in the air.

It was the second week of May when my troubles began. It was Thursday and I notice Emilia wasn’t her cheerful self. By noon I heard her crying so I went to her and told her to come join me on the deck for coffee and tell me what’s bothering you. As we sat sipping our coffee Emilia began to talk. She told me her daughter Angela was in trouble with the law. I ask her to explain and also mention I didn’t know you had a daughter. She told me her daughter was eighteen and had been given a ticket for underage drinking at a party that was raided. The police said her green card could be revoke and she could be deported back to Cuba. I told Emilia let me make some phone calls to the police and some lawyer friends and see if this is true. We finish our coffee and went our separate ways. Emilia went to finish cleaning and I my office.

I was on the phone for about two hours when I finally had all the answers. She wouldn’t be deported but would be place on a watch. Meaning she have to stay out of trouble for the rest of her time here, and she have to find a job. I call for Emilia and told her the news. Her face lit up. But then I explain that her daughter would have to find a job, and maybe attend school for her citizenship. Emilia replies that her daughter Angela had no experience and spoke little English. She then asks if I could help her find a job. I really didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t about to recommend someone that I didn’t know. I was staring out the window looking at the lake and my boat that I just put in the water when I said if your daughter is willing to work I’ll hirer her to be my landscaper. She would have to cut grass; take care of the yard and odds and ends around here. She could work on Thursday’s when you come. I’ll pay her fifteen dollars an hour to start with. Who knows maybe the other neighbors will hire her.

Emilia stood up to walk around the desk; hugs me giving me a kiss on the cheek. Her arms felt good around me and when I smell her perfume I started to get hard. We broke the hug and we walk to the door to say good bye. Emilia told me I was a good person and a good friend. I watch her walk to her car and drive away. I had to admit it felt good when she hug me, and that walk; what an ass. I told myself to get a grip she’s your house keeper. Maybe being without a woman for so long was starting to affect me. But it sure was nice looking at her.

On Tuesday the following week Emilia told me her daughter would accept the offer. She also talk to the district attorney and said as long as Angela behaves and is working it will only be a warning. Emilia kisses me again on the cheek and hugged me thanking me for everything. She spent the day cleaning and doing the wash all the time singing in Spanish and humming. At the end of the day she said goodbye and thank me again for being there for her and her daughter. I reply will see you both on Thursday as she left. Later in the evening I caught myself humming the tunes Emilia sang.

I was cleaning the pontoon boat nothing fancy just a very nice 24 footer with all the bells and whistles when I heard Emilia’s car pull in. I also have a tri-hull for skiing. I was bending down when I heard footsteps on the pier. As I stood time seem to freeze, I was looking at a young goddess. Emilia’s daughter Angela stood at about five-eight, around 120 lbs., her breast 34dd, waist maybe 24 and the hips 34. Her skin was the color of almonds, with long silky black hair just below the shoulders. Eyes brown like her mothers, lips that were color purple that beg to be kiss. A smile so devilish her perfect white teeth were showing. Her toenails were color purple as they shown through the sandals she had on, long gorgeous legs that led up to jean shorts definitely a size to small, and the white tee shirt so tight that it show off her breast, as her nipples and areolas shown through the material.

After I caught myself starring I jump on to the pier and walked over to them. I reach out to shake Angela’s hand, her nails were color purple as we shook she lightly scratch my palm with her finger instantly sending electricity flowing through my body causing me to be fully hard. Her hand was soft and smooth as she thanks me; her eyes wander down my body and back up to mine searching. Smiling more as she let go of my hand knowing she had caused my hardon. I blush at being caught when Emilia ask if I was okay. Yes; I’m fine, just got up to fast. Well shell we get going.

The ladies turn and started walking up to the house. I am a fool if I didn’t tell you how nice she looks from behind. Her ass was perfect in those jeans and what a wiggle. I was watching both women walk and realize how perfect they both were. Instead of mother and daughter they could pass for sisters. Once at the house Emilia went inside and Angela and I went to the garage.

As I open the door to the six car garage Angela yell wow! I like them she said in broken English. She was staring at my two prize possessions’, a 1963 327 split window red corvette and my first car I ever own a 1969 soup up black chevy chevelle. There was also my new Chevrolet Impala and my 2008, 2500 pickup. Angela walks over to the corvette and says she loves it. We talk a little and then went to the area were the lawn equipment was. I explain how everything work and what it was use for. I show her how to start the equipment, were to fine gas and how to fill it along with checking the oil. Then we walk the yard and I explain what I wanted. Every so often I’d steal glances at her. Angela was driving me crazy. I knew I better get inside to my office soon or I was afraid she would see my erection again. Once back in the garage I watch her start the riding lawn mower and watch her work it for awhile. When I felt confident I left her and went inside to my office.

I was working on a project for someone that would net me a ton of extra cash. I didn’t realize the time until Emilia knock on my door to let me know lunch was ready. She asks if Angela and she could eat with me. Yes by all means, I reply. As we ate I ask Angela how things were going. Find she said I really like what I’m doing. It was hard not to stare at Angela, the tee shirt was damp and the coolness of the air condition made her nipples hard as they threaten to poke through. Angela looks me in the eyes knowing again she caught me staring at her breast lick her lips sexually without her mom seeing and ask me about the boats. I told her the pontoon boat was for slow rides around the lake mostly in the evening to watch the sunset and to party on. The speed boat was for skiing and having fun going fast. Her next question was if I could teach her to ski? She said she never done it and would like to learn. Before I could answer Emilia went off in Spanish at her daughter, then turns to me and apologizes for Angela. I quickly said that it was okay. A matter of fact if you both want to learn just let me know. I’m no expert but I think I can get you both up on skis. Both women smile and laugh and thank me. After lunch I went back to work and the ladies finish their work and left.

It was the second Thursday in June. The yard was looking great, I had my garden in, the inside of the house was immaculate life couldn’t be better. I was drinking my coffee outside on the deck watching a pair of boats fishing along the shoreline when I heard Emilia and Angela walk onto the deck. I couldn’t have been happier with the two. They were hard workers and always on time never complaining. They approach me both looking real sexy wearing white shorts and matching blue tops. Emilia wanted to ask me a question, so I said go ahead. How about after work today you show us how to ski? Great I said; I don’t have anything plan. A matter of fact how about both of you stay for dinner. We can grill out. They both said yes. Good, while you’re working I’ll run to the store for some steaks. They went to work and I retrieve my wallet and car keys and left for the store. As I shop I thought of both women and how sexily they look this morning. I realize I found myself thinking more of them each day. I also notice that when I was alone with them I could here them sing or hum. The melody was so that at night I hum the tune and picture them singing it. Their voices were soft and sensual when they sung. I would fine myself falling asleep to their voices. I paid for the food and headed home. We’ll have steaks, bake potatoes and a salad.

I unloaded the groceries and went outside to clean the grill. As I was working on it every so often I would glance up at Angela when she was near. She looked up at me smiling knowing I was checking her out. She knew how to exploit her looks and charm. Sometimes I thought she purposely would put on a show for me knowing she was causing the problem between my legs. I was always hard when she was around. Before I knew it, it was noon and lunch was ready Emilia made sandwiches. As we ate Emilia and Angela ask questions about water skiing. I went over the principles and the basics trying not to over whelm them. It will be fun I said. After lunch Emilia started humming that tune again as she clean up the kitchen. I sat there listening as she began to sing. Her voice was lovely and I told her so. She thanks me and continues to sing as I watch her move around the kitchen. Her hips sway to the music as my eyes watch them move, her ass in those white shorts seem to be calling me as it sway back and forth. Emilia turned around and I was staring at her crotch. I knew then she wasn’t wearing panties as her dark bush was seen through the thin cloth.

I knew I was busted as I raise my head up to meet her eyes with mine. I was warm my face flush when she smiles knowing she had caught me. I couldn’t pull my eyes away from hers as they drew me in. She was singing again as I lost myself in her eyes. I felt her inside me, it’s hard to explain but I could feel her in my brain. The singing softer and sweeter as she now started moving towards me. I try to look away but my eyes wouldn’t let me. My mind was being swallowed by Emilia’s singing voice. She stood in front of me and spoke for the first time; so easy my pet. Listen carefully to what I’m about to say.

Yes, I whisper.

Close your eyes and listen to the voice in your head.

My eyes close as I try to keep them open. I lost the battle when she repeated close them my pet for I have something very important to say.

Listen and obey; what is it I want?

Too listen and obey.

Tonight after we ski and have dinner you will ask us to stay and watch the sunset with you. You will fall more in love with Angela and me every time you see a sunset. Tonight after the sun sets and we motor back to the house you’ll invite us to stay and enjoy the hot tub. Then just before we leave you’ll ask Angela and me to spend the night. Every time either one of us sing this tune you will deeply fall back to this state of mind, and when your in this state you are no longer able to think for yourself. When in this state of mind you will no longer be a man, instead you will be our pet, obeying our commands. And soon after we reprogram you we won’t have to sing because you will like your new role in life. Now when I count to five in Spanish you will awaken and remember nothing that happen only that your desire for us is growing. Is this clear?

Yes!

Yes What?

Yes …. Mistress.

UNO…DOS…TRES…CUATRO…CINCO…Awake my pet.

I was staring at Emilia’s ass my penis fully hard. I stood and excuse myself as Emilia turn around to face me. The first things I notice were her nipples. They protruded at least an inch through her shirt. Her eye were looking at my crotch and then slowly moving up to meet mine. She was smiling as I quickly left the kitchen knowing she saw my erection and ran to my office and close the door.

Once in my office alone with my thoughts I try to get a handle on things. Why was I looking at Emilia and Angela like I do? I know their beautiful but Angela is only eight-teen and her mother although the right age I shouldn’t be thinking like this. They respected me. I was their employer. I know there’s no harm in looking, but why do I stare until I get caught. I started to work on my project to get my mind off the two women. Soon my head was clear and my work consumes me. I was working away when there was a knock at the door. I said enter and both Emilia and Angela step in. Emilia was first to speak as she said; Steve if you’re too busy you don’t have to teach us to ski today. Oh no! I can’t wait to show you how. Let me go get dress in my swim trunks and I’ll meet you both down at the pier. We all left the office me to my bedroom and the girls to an upstairs bedroom.

I was kneeling down in the boat working on the tow rope and skis when I heard their voices. They were laughing and giggling as I turn around still kneeling. Emilia and Angela were now standing by the side of the boat. Again time seem to freeze as my mouth open in awe. Standing like goddesses were the most two perfect women I ever seen. They wore matching yellow bikini swimsuits that accent their almond color skin. The bikinis left very little for the imagination. Both women twirl around saying at the same time you like. With my tongue hanging out and the beginning of an erection I manage a weak yes. I stood and held out my hand to help them into the boat. Emilia was first and when our hands touch my erection grew more. Then I reach for Angela’s hand to help her in. As she stepped into the boat she stumbles and we both fell lying down with her on top of me. She lay on me laughing as I felt her lower body press into mine. I swear she grounded into my erection as she pushed her self up to a sitting position on me and than standing.

I manage to stand and started to show them how to put on the skis and how to hold the rope. I explain how one person sits watching the skier wild one drives the boat. That way the driver knows what is happing. I was having trouble concentrating as my eyes roam over their bodies. I admitted to myself that they were incredible. A few times they would look at my waist and saw that I had a full blown erection as it strain against my swim trunks and showing the outline of it. They would look at each other and laugh and say something in Spanish looking at me. Their eyes always finding mine and dominating my eyes, making me turn and blush knowing that they knew that they cause my erection. With a little more instruction I untie the boat started the motor and left the pier.

We rode around the lake a few times with them in the front. Their hair was blowing straight back with big smiles on their faces. Their breasts were bouncing as I had trouble focusing on my driving. I was glad I was seated behind the console for I could feel pre cum leaking from my penis. Finally I slow to a stop and stood asking who was first. Emilia stood and looked at my crotch as my eyes follow hers. The front of my swimsuit was wet. Now I was embarrassed, as they both came to the back of the boat. Emilia was now sitting on the back and than jump into the lake. I handed her the skis and she put them on. Next I toss the tow rope and made sure she had a grip. I instructed Angele were to sit and to watch and tell me how her mom is doing.

I jump into my chair and pull the throttle. The tri hull picks up speed and away we went. I turn around and saw Emilia up on skis. We cruise the lake for fifteen laps when Angela told me her mom was down. I position the boat by Emilia and Angela jump in and took the skis from her mom as I help Emilia into the boat. What I didn’t expect was Emilia’s swimsuit to be transparent. It showed off her breast as it clung to them, her pussy lips and black bush were also very visible. I knew she seen me look because she look at me and smile. She took the seat Angela was in and we were off again. We were at it for two hours when they said they were tire and had enough. Once everyone was in the boat the rope and skis secure we headed for my house. Again my two beauties sat in front.

Back at the pier the boat secure we headed for the house. I offer them a cocktail and as they sat sipping them on the deck watching me light the grill. As we waited for the charcoal we talk about their experience. They both enjoy it and would like to do it again. I excuse myself as I went inside to prepare the food. Both women join me and helped. Angela made the salad and Emilia help me season the steaks. We took the food outside and when the charcoal was white I place the potatoes on the grill. We sat and chill talking about all sorts of things. I found out in Cuba that Emilia was a therapist. She gave massages and acupunctures. Angela was a dance student and wanted to perform in ballet. With the chance to come to America Emilia thought that this was the opportunity her daughter needed. I ask about her husband and Angela’s dad when she replies he died many years ago. Angela was only five. I stood to throw the steaks on the grill and I realize my penis was still hard. I could feel their eyes on me, watching every move I made. And then I heard them both sing. Instantly my eyes closed the tongs fell from my hand as they hit the deck.

My, my pet you’ve been a bad boy today haven’t you. I’ve seen you looking and eyeing my daughter and me. Is that why your penis is hard or is it because you’re glad to see us?

Yes!

Yes what? Which one my pet as Emilia spoke.

Both my Mistress.

I heard them laugh and talk in Spanish as I heard foot steps approach me. Open your eyes for me pet as Angela was now standing in front of me. My eyes open and Angela was inches from my face. She leaned into me and kisses my lips sending sparks to my brain and my penis. She turns to her mom and asks can I play with him. Emilia said make it quick while I watch the steaks.

KNEEL... PET!

I drop to my knees, as I was now staring at Angela’s pierce belly button. She turned to walk away and sat back down in her chair. Crawl to me. I went on hands and knees forward crawling towards her. She spread her legs and orders me to lick the front of her swimsuit. I lower my head as I lick tasting her as her sent fill my mine. Keep licking pet and make me happy. How long I lick I do not know only that Angela had cum, with me swallowing her nectar; it was sweet and tasted of honey. When she was done she pushes me away and I heard Emilia say come here my pet and taste the nectar of a real woman. Again I found myself crawling and kneeling in front of a goddess. She pulls away her suit revealing her hairy bush and pussy lips. Eat! My head went up and in as I lick Emilia’s pussy. The sent stronger than Angela’s as it burned into my mind. The taste of her nectar was stronger as it ran into my mouth her orgasm stronger than Angela’s filling my mouth with her nectar. When Emilia calm down she left to join her daughter sitting by the table.

Stand! Remember nothing.

UNO…DOS…TRES…CUATRO…CINCO…Awake my pet.

I was looking at the grill the girls laughing as the steaks were done. I pull them off along with the potatoes as I walk to the table. I was puzzle because I couldn’t remember grilling the steaks. My mouth taste funny and I smell a strong sent Angela asks what was wrong because I had a blank look on my face. Nothing I said, nothing at all. We sat, ate and chatted. Soon dinner was finish and everyone pitch in to clean up. As I look at the clock the time was seven-thirty. How could that be? I guess time flies when you’re with people. They both thank me for a great afternoon and dinner and were about to leave when out of nowhere I ask them to stay and watch the sunset from the pontoon boat. Are you sure Steve they both asked? Yes I’m sure. I fill the cooler with beer and soda and a bottle of southern and headed for the pier.

Once on the pontoon boat we cruise the lake slowly. Stopping by other boats to talk and drink. Every one wanted to know you these beautiful women were. Emilia was about to tell them when I went first and said that they were very good friends of mine. I look at Emilia and her daughter as both women smile at me. I melted right then and there knowing that I made them very happy. As the sun was setting Angela came to me and sat on my lap. She took over the driving as Emilia stood behind me; I was trap by two beautiful women. Emilia started to massage my shoulders as Angela reposition herself. Now she was squarely sitting on my lap pinning my erection between us.

Emilia said what a beautiful sunset as I look at the sky. She lowers her head until her mouth was by my ear whispering how romantic it was. As she talk her breath sent shivers up and down my body as she went to tell me how much fun she had. She enjoy watching me look at her because it made her feel like a woman again (she softly kisses my cheek) and knows that she can still cause a man to get hard. I moan softly as I feel her breath and softness of her kiss. I try to stop my reaction as my penis grows to full length. It slides up between Angela’s ass cheeks as I feel her grip it through my bathing suit and squeezes it and then slides up and down. I place my hands on her hips to push her off but Emilia throws her arms over my shoulder pressing her breast into my neck as she plays with my nipples forcing me back down into the seat. She sings softly and again my eyes close and I drift.

Listen pet, for soon your transformation will be over. We decided that you will be the perfect husband for me and father for Angela. Tonight when we show you our breast that you have long for, you will fall into this state of mine forever. When you’re alone with us, you will address us as Mistresses Emilia and Angela. When the three of us have sex tonight (yes we share) and when you cum in me you will propose to me. You will even ask Angela to be your step-daughter and will legally adopt her. So you see pet we won’t have to worry about green cards. There will be changes too. For now on, you will do the cleaning, washing, cooking and yard work! Your only function now in life is to satisfy our needs sexually and monetary. You will find that by doing all of this it will give you a satisfaction like no orgasm can. You will only be aloud to cum when we say so. Yes, my sweet pet your life now belongs to us. And if I shall die you will continue to worship Angela, even marrying her if she wants. When you awaken remember what was said. For tonight you give up your mind.

UNO…DOS…TRES…CUATRO…CINCO…Awake my pet.

Emilia was massaging my neck as Angela drove the pontoon to the pier. I was so relax from the massage I lost track of time. By the time I tie the pontoon off and we walk into the house it was nearly eleven at night. Again I couldn’t figure out why the time kept going by so quick. I was looking at both women my heart was aching for them. I knew I was in love with them; I didn’t want to see them leave yet so I suggested the hot tub as we walk downstairs and out to the tub. This time I took a bottle of wine as we sat and drank. We were in the tub for an hour when we got out and went inside. Emilia and Angela turn to walk up the stairs to get dress as I watch them climb the stairs. I ran to the stairs and said Emilia, why don’t you two spend the night. It’s late and you’ve been drinking as I found myself climbing the stairs. Once in the kitchen she hug me and said thanks as they both went upstairs to the bedrooms.

I lock the doors and went to my bedroom. I quickly shower as I heard the upstairs shower running. I put on a pair of boxers and was ready to jump in bed when there was a knock at the door. I said come in and I heard both Emilia and Angela enter. Emilia asks if they could borrow some tee shirts for night shirts to sleep in. I turn around and was now facing them. They were topless and their breasts were beautiful. The last thing I remember was looking at Emilia’s large nipples as they stood out.

Take off those boxers pet!

I’d remove them saying yes Mistress.

Lay in the middle of the bed.

Yes Mistress.

I watch as they both remove there bottoms and stood completely nude. I watch as they both circle the bed from different sides and crawl into bed. They both stretch out next to me and started to play with my nipples. I felt four of the softest hands play with my body. Their hands roam everywhere and soon one started to stroke me slowly. Emilia moves her lips to mine and our lips kiss tongues fighting but mine loosing the battle as hers dominated mine. I can feel Angela move and then warmth and wetness on my penis as she begins to suck me. I feel her tongue work its magic on me knowing that I am close. I feel her hand play with my balls as she rolls them and squeezes them. I can feel the urge but I can’t cum some invisible lock stopping it. I rise off the bed forcing my penis into Angela’s mouth as Emilia lowers her mouth and sucks my nipple. I feel Angela lick her way up as she takes the other nipple. And then those hands again. My nipples get hard and they begin to bite them causing pain there’s a hand on my penis stroking me while another one now squeezes my balls roughly and twist them. I yell in pain but neither stops I try to push them off but the two of them overpower me. I lay merciless as they have their way with me. The pressure in my balls builds and I beg for release and try as I might I can’t cum. There are tears in my eyes as I beg Please Mistresses, ple……aseeee help me.

Mistress Emilia sits up and looks at me, smiling evilly as she asked what.

I……iii need t…toooo cummmm

m…y balls hurt. Ple…..aseeeee!

She laughs and Mistress Angela joins her as they look at me pathetically as Mistress Angela says we’ll have to work on his problem mom as she straddles my chest reverse cowgirl and scoots back so she’s just above my face and lowers herself as my nose and mouth are seal by her pussy lips. One simple command lick and breath. I began to lick her moving my hands to her thighs as she rides my face giving me the oxygen I needed. I can feel Mistress Emilia Straddle my hips as I slowly slide up her pussy. She’s hot, wet and very tight as she begins to ride me. Between the flowing nectar into my mouth and the burning sensation of my penis I was actually very happy. I was feeling like I belong under these two women when all of a sudden Mistress Angela slams down on my face blocking my air as she came all over. The fluid flow from her as it went down my throat and nose, I felt that I was going to drown. I kick and kick and try to push her off but I was too weak as she continues to cum. Just before I would have black out she rises and lies next to me kissing and licking my face of her juices.

I cough and try to sit up only to be push down by Mistress Emilia as she rides me more roughly. Faster and faster she rides as she slams down onto me. I scream from the pain my cock and balls were receiving as she shows no mercy. Her pussy was getting tighter and wetter as it burned my penis. I was looking in her eyes, eyes of a woman possess a smile that was so evil that it scares me. Again and again up and down when she slams down one last time as her muscle in her pussy clamp my penis and squeezes it so hard I thought she flatten it at the same time took her hands and place them over my nipples as she curl them into my chest, her fingernails breaking skin as she yells OH Si! Oh Si! I’m Cuming. Her eyes met mine and she yells cum with me pet as her pussy wrings my penis. I exploded as my cum shot from my balls. There was pain and yet a satisfaction as I orgasm. Shot after shot fill her womb as finally I lay exhausted Mistress Emilia glowing as she finally pulls off of me and lies on the other side of me. I turn my head at Mistress Emilia and ask her to marry me, than I turn to face Mistress Angela and ask her if I could adopt her. Both women said yes as my eyes close Angela lean into me and kiss my lips whispering in my ear I ‘m going to have a dad. Then both women turn and hook a leg around each on mine as we drifted off to sleep.

Well, it’s been six months since that night. I’ve married Emilia and adopted Angela. I do all the work around the house never complaining once. My Mistresses take care of me as I take care of them. Accordingly to our friends and neighbors they never have seen me so happy and how wonderful a husband and father I am. Little do they know that once inside the house I’m nothing but their pet, or slave if you like. Mistress Angela will soon be leaving the first of the year. She was accepted to a ballet school in New York. It won’t be the same but my wife Mistress Emilia told me her sister Benita who is younger and prettier wants to come to the states.

We took Mistress Angela to the airport and said our goodbyes. I had tears in my eyes as she hugs me goodbye. Looking in my eyes she told me she loves me and will miss me. Then wiping away a tear she kisses my cheek and whispers I love you daddy and turns to board the plane. Tears were flowing like a waterfall for it was the first time she call me dad. That night as we lay in bed Mistress Emilia said she wanted a baby, as she pulls me on top for sex. It was different this time, it was slow and we actually made love.

Yes life is good.