The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title—A Fruitful Day’s Work

Categories MC/FD/MF

Synopsis BlackWidow buys a new PC and decides on extra support.

All comments gratefully received through . Please enjoy it.

He could not work out why but all of a sudden he felt the rush of sexual arousal when he walked past the bakers shop. What was it that had caught his eye? It seemed a blur and yet one colour seemed to stand out…yellow/orange? No it was red. That was it. That was the colour fixed in his mind…….but why? What had he seen that had triggered off such an instant reaction? Briefly his mind was taken away by the discomfort he now felt as his penis pressed hard to escape from his trousers – he shuffled into an alleyway to adjust himself and then tried to recount the events of that day.

It had started off in much the same way as usual; woken by the alarm he had made drinks for himself and his wife. He looked at her lined face as she lay sleeping, recounting all the years they had shared together, remembering fondly the early years and then feeling the sadness as he realised how much they had drifted apart and no longer shared the same values. Torn in his heart about what to do, he lay down her drink and went off to his secret world, leaving her behind.

He had found his enchantress by accident, he wasn’t even aware he was looking for her – but little did he realise she also had been looking for him. He had been drawn to her from the very first moment they met but the memory of his wife’s sleeping face haunted him. He tried to shake every memory out of his mind and concentrate on the job in hand. He was there to install a new computer for her, an important job, a professional job…….yes that is how she would see him, that is how he would portray himself he thought.

However she could see something that was invisible to others, she could see the longing in him, to be wanted again, to feel fulfilled again, to know sexual tension, arousal, longing, aching again……………..and she enchanted him. He thought he could resist – keeping his eyes focussed on the computer screen, but she was standing so close to him. She first pushed slightly too large breast into his back as she leant over him to clear space for the mouse. He could feel his heart beating faster and his breath coming shorter. His iron will was starting to melt in the heat of her flames. She brushed his leg “accidentally” as she leaned over him, placing his drink onto the table where he sat and her touch sent a heat through his body that had surprised him.

She decided she wanted him, she wanted to feel him mingle with her and she stood closer….behind him….inches away. He could feel her breath on his neck and then she touched him. He was hoping she would not see the effect she was having on him, he had to keep his control. He would not give in to her advances. He moved to hide the bulge now growing in his trousers.

She whispered huskily in his ear “Would you like to be taken to places you’ve never been to before, to feel things you have never felt and to experience heightened sensations you never felt possible? Do you want me?

How he longed to say yes yes yes………but his mind wanted to keep in control. His heart was beating so hard he thought that she should be able to hear it almost leaping out of his chest. His mouth was dry and he could not speak. He was afraid his mouth would say yes when his mind said no………….so he sat still, his mind in utter confusion.

She slowly moved her hand from his shoulder down his arm, lower and lower. He wasn’t sure where she was going but he so longed for her to put some pressure on his bulging manhood. He ached for her…but she stopped when she got to his hand.

She whispered, “I know you cannot speak, I can feel your struggle. Let me help you resolve this. Close your eyes for me.” He was glad to have something he could do and then realised he had been aching to give in to her command. He closed his eyes leaving just his other heightened senses. Her soothing voice coaxed ”I want you to relax for me. That’s it relax. Everything is fine, just relax and take a deep breath, deep breath in. hold it 1 – 2—3, and out……good. Now again, deep breath in, hold it 1 – 2—3 ………now breathe out. As he relaxed she was lightly rubbing the back of his hand in light circles over and over again.”

She said to him, ”Relax, its ok, you can trust me, I only want what is best for you. Come with me on our adventure. Deep breath in hold it 1, 2, 3….and out……good boy…….and one more time, deep breath in hold it 1, 2, 3….and out. I want you to imagine we are walking together. I have a special room where we can continue our adventure together, follow me down the spiral staircase………see just a few steps to our adventure. Relax, breathe in………and out……you’re feeling so relaxed, so happy, so content. Come now deeper down these steps with me…….5, deeper and more relaxed 4, deeper still 3……….stop on 3 with me lets stay here a while………breathe deeply in and out…….feel me as I circle on the back of your hand. Going deeper as I draw circle after circle on your hand. Going deeper and deeper. Forgetting why you came here, only able to concentrate on the circles on your hand. Now you are ready to come with me to my special room. Down the rest of the staircase, going from step 3 to 2 going deeper as you descend. When you get to 1 you will let me do all the thinking. You no longer have any need to think. Now descend that final step to 1. Here we are, in our special place. You feel wonderful and relaxed, ready for our adventure.”

Enhancing her control over him she continued “This is my room. You love my room, its warm, cosy and smells of my perfume. You cannot get enough of my perfume....breathe me in...Deeply, in and out...again....in and out........as you breath me in...you will feel even more relaxed. You are now totally comfortable with me. You are now no longer afraid of losing control....you have handed it over to me. You are mine to take now. It is a willing submission. Breathe me in, smell me and remember my perfume. You will find that in future when you recognise my perfume and hear me say ‘Join me in an adventure’, you will return to this blissful state. Remember those words, remember my perfume.”

First she thought I need to ensure the trigger works. So she continued “I want you to follow me back up the spiral staircase. As we climb those 5 steps you will find you become more and more awake each step. Starting at 1 you find that you are starting to stir, going up to 2 you begin to stretch, at 3 you take in a deep clear breath. Now going up to 4 your eyes starting to open and now at 5, awake alert eyes wide open, feeling good, ready to go.”

He no sooner had started to move when she leant over him to ensure he could get a clear smell of her perfume and she said “Join me in an adventure”. His eyes slammed shut and his face went slack. She continued “Come deeper with me, five times deeper than before, deeper and deeper, loving this feeling of complete surrender, wishing to return whenever you can”. She then proceeded to strengthen the trigger.

Now for a bit of fun, since triggers work well on him, she thought. She continued “Concentrate on your forefinger. All your focus is going there now. Your finger is now connected to your penis. As I rub up and down your finger it will feel as if I am rubbing up and down your penis. You will find in future that whenever I hold your hand and look into your eyes, your finger will feel like it is your penis. Remember holding your hand and looking into your eyes connects your finger to your penis.”

Now a quick try out, she thought, just in case it didn’t take. She said “I want you to open your eyes, but remain in this deep relaxed state”. The eyes opened with a blank stare. “Now look into my eyes” she said as she picked up his hand. Then she gently caressed his forefinger. Immediately a moan escaped from his lips as her magic took effect. Okay steady she thought, getting aroused herself, do not get carried away, but perhaps just a little more fun. She took his finger in her mouth. His body jerked as she sucked on his finger. He was almost ready to orgasm and yet she had not even touched his manhood directly. He started to writhe as he felt the sensations between his legs.

She released his hand, closed his eyes and took him deeper still.

She was enjoying his responses to her and she wanted to try more out on him. She told him “You are starting to feel aroused, very aroused. I want you to imagine a strawberry. Do you see it? Can you see how red and juicy it is?” “Yes” he sluggishly replied.

He could see it as clearly as if he could reach out and taste it. She said, “Good now every time you see a strawberry you will feel the level of arousal that you are feeling now. Every time you see a strawberry, it will remind you of our special room, and our special adventure together.” He ached now for her to give him release. He was desperate for release. But she decided that now was not the right time.

She calmed him down by taking him deeper into her enchanting bliss. She’d told him that when he came out of her trance he would think he’d just been explaining about the antivirus measures in the new computer.

Deciding that he was suitably prepared, she took him back up the staircase, “Its time to go now baby……come follow me………..back up the stairs………….1, 2, 3……….lets stop at 3 for a moment.”

She got him to open his eyes and looking deeply into them she reminded him of what his adventure was about. She rubbed his finger and he nearly lost it there and then. She just wanted to play with her toy a little more before his “freedom”. She then had him follow her again up the stairs 3 then 4 then 5 to the top of the stairs.

She brought him out of the trance ensuring he would not remember what had happened, but that the triggers would remain. As his head cleared she enquired “So if I click on this icon I can ensure no nasties have got into my computer”. “Uh oh yes, that’s right” he managed in reply.

As he left his customer, he looked at his watch “where’s all that time gone” he thought. “I need to get my act together. I’m going to be late home for dinner. I’d better ring the wife”.

His customer was extremely pleased about her new computer, but even more so about the extra work she’d put in today. The results looked quite promising. “Now tomorrow I’ll ring up about this problem I’ve got with the antivirus on the computer” she thought “He’ll have to come out and fix it. I’ll have the strawberries & cream waiting at the side of the computer”.

It was as he walked back to his car he passed the bakers shop…….and all of a sudden he felt a rush of sexual arousal…….he could not understand why………….what had he seen? Was it a colour, yellow, orange? No that was it……..red……..

He looked again in the window and saw a cream cake with a bright red strawberry on top.

the end